D1JM
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPt_9-dpB4A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

GoPacers33
05-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Wade needs to grow up

davids22
05-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Non-issue just like the Lebron shoulder bump last season.

And it's pretty obvious that Wade and Lebron run the show. They have no respect for Spo. They need a coach that is willing to light a fire under their butts if they're playing bad. Someone that they will fear disappointing. Right now the only option I can think of is Pat Riley or Phil Jackson.

ManRam
05-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah, they'll get over it. I'm curious as to what happened though...like what was all said and what instigated it. It was right after a horrific series for Wade, so I'm sure Spo was trying to tell him something constructive and emotions just took over.

Heat of the moment...emotions...

They'll get over it.

MJ-BULLS
05-17-2012, 09:54 PM
frustration.

wade was having a bad game til that point.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Non-issue just like the Lebron shoulder bump last season.

And it's pretty obvious that Wade and Lebron run the show. They have no respect for Spo. They need a coach that is willing to light a fire under their butts if they're playing bad. Someone that they will fear disappointing. Right now the only option I can think of is Pat Riley or Phil Jackson.

The shoulder bump was nothing, this was legit griping

Chronz
05-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Yeah, they'll get over it. I'm curious as to what happened though...like what was all said and what instigated it. It was right after a horrific series for Wade, so I'm sure Spo was trying to tell him something constructive and emotions just took over.

They'll get over it.

I imagine he tried to coach Wade, only for him to say he doesnt need to be coached you video coordinator.

If Spo had any balls he wouldve benched Wade and tried to win the game instead of appeasing a struggling all-star (notice the lack of the word - SUPER)

Avenged
05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't agree that it's a non-issue.. This is the head coach, if you can't respect him then there's something going on here. Maybe Spo needs to go, maybe Wade needs to man up..

You're part leader of the team, set the example.

davids22
05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Plus you can't even really see Wade yelling at Spo in that video. It's just Wade standing there like a tough guy being visibly upset about something (probably his performance).

Bulls_fan90
05-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Don't agree that it's a non-issue.. This is the head coach, if you can't respect him then there's something going on here. Maybe Spo needs to go, maybe Wade needs to man up..

Pretty much how I feel. If anything I think it's a pretty big issue. Stay classy Wade.

5ass
05-17-2012, 10:00 PM

ya you dont come at ur coach with ur chest puffed up like ur going to kick his ***. I know this is frustration more than anything but wade cant do this. I've seen wade, bosh and bron all disrespect spoelstra.

blastmasta26
Plus you can't even really see Wade yelling at Spo in that video. It's just Wade standing there like a tough guy being visibly upset about something (probably his performance).

Maybe not in this video, but the broadcast showed him clearly yelling at Spo.

D1JM
frustration.

wade was having a bad game til that point.

That's what I was thinking. That frustration got the better of him.

Riley might have to step in and lay down the hammer

Hustla23
05-17-2012, 10:01 PM
It's all going downhill for Mr. Wade.

If you are declining physically with your play, you can at least salvage your reputation and the respect the fans have for you.

ManRam
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM

There have been PLENTY of cases where star players and coaches have clashed. I don't blame Wade for being on thin ice, because I think Spo is sucking hard, and he himself was sucking hard thus emotions got the best of him. I don't know what Spo said, but unless it was something incredibly childish or immature, he had every right to say something to Wade.

I do think it will boil over. Heat of the moment...and emotions took over. They have a common goal, and especially if they bounce back, it will be water under the bridge.

If they don't bounce back...well...

MJ-BULLS
05-17-2012, 10:03 PM
That's what I was thinking. That frustration got the better of him.

Riley might have to step in and lay down the hammer

something has to be done imo. stuff like that cant be going on when you are a team leader.

John Walls Era
I wish Bynum would do this to Kobe and Brown. I've just about had enough of him dealing with inferior peers and being such a great team player.

HowBoutDemBulls
Just Wade having a bit of a meltdown. He is a frontrunner and now that the momentum is in Indy's favor and the Heat are facing some adversity he's collapsing.

blastmasta26
05-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Sucks to be LeBron right now. He teamed up with Wade and Bosh to ensure he would always have help, but Bosh is injured and Wade is playing horrendous ball. Now tensions are flaring between player and coach.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 10:11 PM
That fire extinguisher in Miami better watch the ******* out if Wade goes by .....

javsvt
Spo should've pulled the Larry Merchant and told DWade he'd kick his A$S:p.

justinnum1
its called frustration...

Catfish1314
05-17-2012, 10:12 PM
I remember this happening several years ago between Wade and Gary Payton. Granted it's quite a bit different when you have such an exchange with your coach, but I'm not bothered by this at all if I'm a Heat fan. If anything, I'm encouraged that they're both frustrated and unsatisfied with what's going on in the series.

Unless of course this leads to absolute dissension. That would be no good.

xbrackattackx
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Where are all the heat fans saying that after Dwade got mad in game 2 and they celebrated he would go off tonite? Wrong.

GiantsSwaGG
05-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Where are the Heat fans?

javsvt
05-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Where are the Heat fans?

They are waiting for the Heat to win a game, you should know this.

GiantsSwaGG
05-17-2012, 10:23 PM
its called frustration...

Maybe he should have something called RESPECT for his coach!

Lakeshow24KB
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
that fire extinguisher in miami better watch the ******* out if wade goes by .....

lmao

babyang04
05-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Im sorry, this is a very big deal. You dont disrespect your coach like that on national t.v. Especially knowing the target that team already put on there own back. That was a punk move by wade. He totally did a ***** move bro.

SeoulBeatz
05-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Always felt that spo was kind of overrated as a coach. Just listen to him speak during a huddle. He never seems confident or sure of his words, he just says the most cliche ****. Obviously no one will respect you if you can't even put a sentence together. The heat need a REAL coach.

72 Wins
05-17-2012, 10:28 PM
lol @ some heat fans already defending Wade Regardless if you Spo or not, you don't disrespect your coach like that, and on National TV for God's sake.

Beltrans Mole
05-17-2012, 10:28 PM
I love the fact that Wade is finally getting the recognition for the ***** that he's always been. Guy got a free pass for years.

javsvt
05-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Always felt that spo was kind of overrated as a coach. Just listen to him speak during a huddle. He never seems confident or sure of his words, he just says the most cliche ****. Obviously no one will respect you if you can't even put a sentence together. The heat need a REAL coach.

Oh please, now that's an issue.

mekedubs
05-17-2012, 10:30 PM
What would be funny *** hell to me is... Wade recruited LeBron and Bosh to the Heat. If the Heat don't win the championship this year, one of "the big 3" gotta go to sign some good players. You see them really struggling without Bosh, LeBron is playing his *** off and Wade is supremely struggling to make things happen on the court.... How ****ed up would it be if WADE was the one traded and he's been the face of the franchise since his arrival in South Beach? Wade recruits LeBron, Bosh comes over because of LeBron and Wade and then WADE gets traded.... That would be interesting to say the least...

D-Leethal
05-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Indy is whoopin that ***. I bet a lot of money on the Heat but I ain't even mad.

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Here are Wade's shooting stats in this series:

Game 1: 8-23 (35%)
Game 2: 8-22 (36%)
Game 3: 2-13 (16%)

Maybe Wade should look in the mirror.

72 Wins
05-17-2012, 10:32 PM
What would be funny *** hell to me is... Wade recruited LeBron and Bosh to the Heat. If the Heat don't win the championship this year, one of "the big 3" gotta go to sign some good players. You see them really struggling without Bosh, LeBron is playing his *** off and Wade is supremely struggling to make things happen on the court.... How ****ed up would it be if WADE was the one traded and he's been the face of the franchise since his arrival in South Beach? Wade recruits LeBron, Bosh comes over because of LeBron and Wade and then WADE gets traded.... That would be interesting to say the least...

I don't see a trade happening. IF the Heat don't win a championship this year, they always have the Bosh injury excuse.

dtmagnet
05-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Here are Wade's shooting stats in this series:

Game 1: 8-23 (35%)
Game 2: 8-22 (36%)
Game 3: 2-13 (16%)

Maybe Wade should look in the mirror.

Earning that 20 mil.

BALLER R
05-17-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't see a trade happening. IF the Heat don't win a championship this year, they always have the Bosh injury excuse.

They say won't but I bet anything If they do get eliminated that's the first thing their going to say.

NYK4L
05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I thought he was going to punch spo in the face! Anger management maybe?

NYK4L
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
That fire extinguisher in Miami better watch the ******* out if Wade goes by .....

Naa, wade would never throw a punch. Most likely he would just yell at it real loud and puff his chest while doing his version of the blake stare down acting all hard. :facepalm:

knicks4life33
05-17-2012, 11:26 PM
watch if the heat lose the series they are goin blame it on the loss of bosh when you have lebron james and d - wade on your team you should be able to go to the finals and beat the pacers. Lebron took the cavs which has a worse cast of teammates to the nba finals with no superstar .

LA_Raiders
05-17-2012, 11:30 PM
If I was Spo, I will bench his *** for 1 game... They are going to lose anyway.

LA_Raiders
05-17-2012, 11:31 PM
I love the fact that Wade is finally getting the recognition for the ***** that he's always been. Guy got a free pass for years.

Agree

IndyRealist
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
watch if the heat lose the series they are goin blame it on the loss of bosh when you have lebron james and d - wade on your team you should be able to go to the finals and beat the pacers. Lebron took the cavs which has a worse cast of teammates to the nba finals with no superstar .

Cleveland was better 1-10 than Miami without Bosh. Heat are getting throttled by the Pacers bigs and getting torched by the PGs.

NYK4L
05-17-2012, 11:35 PM

This is true, i've heard him saying to his team let's get it popping like he's a dj at a club. I get that they are superstars and have to motivate themselves to win but good coaches can motivate and inspire, spo's huddles are the worst.

Still, no excuse for wade's actions.

willabeast77
05-18-2012, 12:14 AM
This is what is called as "yelling"? Pfft. People are looking far into nothing.

spreadeagle
05-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Thought it was gunna be a lil yell but damn he stormed at the coach like he was about to Sprewell em!!!! not good

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 12:26 AM
When Wade entered the league he was one of the most humble, classy and down to earth players. He was a breath of fresh air to have in the league, much like Kevin Durant & Derrick Rose. He always let his game speak for itself. Even when angered he would put his head down and dominate (if anybody can remember when Knicks bloodied him and he whent nuts diggin Miami out of a double digit hole and winning the game single handedly) Wade has always shown maturity and class in interviews, always very truthful and honest. Even last season during the whole Lebron/Miami Villains fiasco Wade projected and carried himself quite well spite of everything. But it's funny how things can turn. It's funny how it only takes 2 seasons for Lebron to have his influence on a player like Wade.

You can say what you will about how Wade has been acting the past 2 seasons but fact is he was never really like this, or as bad when it comes to certain things. Wade spite of all the Spo critics has always had his back from day 1 without fail, win or lose.

Since Lebron joining Heat i've never seen Wade flop, flail, whine, intentionally fouling players and now resorting to yelling at his coach. I hate to say it but he has really turned into a punk in these last 2 seasons. It's a sad thing to see because i thought he was much better than this.

I'm starting to think everything Lebron touches turns to crud acquiring personal achievements like mvp's along the way.

For all the true Miami fans who followed Wade & Heat for a long time now i'm sure you can understand what i'm saying about Wade.

Punk
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Coach spo needs to put his foot down and tell Wade to STFU. You can't not hustle back on defense and then yell at the coach for calling you out and making you accountable. Wade is being a spoiled piece of crap. He won't even own up to the situation itself.

If this was another hard nosed coach, Wade would get benched. Someone needs to put some of these stars in check.

AddiX
05-18-2012, 12:32 AM
You can have a disagreement, maybe even yell at a coach, but you sure as heck don't jump up in his face and talk him down like a child, especially when the entire world is watching.

That was disgraceful, he didn't even apologize to the media afterwards. I use to like wade. Someone needs to low bridge his punk azz.

willabeast77
05-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Coach spo needs to put his foot down and tell Wade to STFU. You can't not hustle back on defense and then yell at the coach for calling you out and making you accountable. Wade is being a spoiled piece of crap. He won't even own up to the situation itself.

If this was another hard nosed coach, Wade would get benched. Someone needs to put some of these stars in check.

Wade was awful in game 3 and had a right to express himself but people are over reacting. I mean, how exactly was Wade yelling and even if he was, it wasn't shown what he said. Didn't look as if he was mad at Spoelstra.

D1JM
05-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Let's just be happy it was wade and not lebron who did this. Inagine the scrutiny that lebron would get

smith&wesson
05-18-2012, 12:39 AM
I imagine he tried to coach Wade, only for him to say he doesnt need to be coached you video coordinator.

If Spo had any balls he wouldve benched Wade and tried to win the game instead of appeasing a struggling all-star (notice the lack of the word - SUPER)

wade was terrible tonight.. spo was just trying to do his job and wade just went at him. shows mental weakness imo.

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-18-2012, 12:42 AM
I think Wade is on the juice. He looks different than a couple years ago, has bad tantrums, and cheap shots people when he gets angry. Now he is trying to intimidate his coach. That was not an argument. He wanted a piece.

AddiX
05-18-2012, 12:43 AM
Let's just be happy it was wade and not lebron who did this. Inagine the scrutiny that lebron would get

I blame them both for this tbh, bron and wade don't want a real coach there, they want a coach they can step on, a coach who sets things up the way they want it done. And so does pat Riley for thst matter, we al know damn well pat is giving spo a lot of direction.

What happened to all that talk of bron and his post up game that he said he would practice ad use this year? Nope, he's right back to camping the 3 line and waiting for the ball, taking his sweet time settling things up.

Both are great players, but the only coach they will listen to in the world might be Riley. No other coach has a chance, they've been put to far high on the throne by everyone around them for that.

D1JM
05-18-2012, 12:44 AM
This is what is called as "yelling"? Pfft. People are looking far into nothing.

That's how they had it named in the article I got the YouTube video off :shrug: he clearly snapped at spo or whatever you want to call it

72 Wins
05-18-2012, 12:49 AM
When Wade entered the league he was one of the most humble, classy and down to earth players. He was a breath of fresh air to have in the league, much like Kevin Durant & Derrick Rose. He always let his game speak for itself. Even when angered he would put his head down and dominate (if anybody can remember when Knicks bloodied him and he whent nuts diggin Miami out of a double digit hole and winning the game single handedly) Wade has always shown maturity and class in interviews, always very truthful and honest. Even last season during the whole Lebron/Miami Villains fiasco Wade projected and carried himself quite well spite of everything. But it's funny how things can turn. It's funny how it only takes 2 seasons for Lebron to have his influence on a player like Wade.

You can say what you will about how Wade has been acting the past 2 seasons but fact is he was never really like this, or as bad when it comes to certain things. Wade spite of all the Spo critics has always had his back from day 1 without fail, win or lose.

Since Lebron joining Heat i've never seen Wade flop, flail, whine, intentionally fouling players and now resorting to yelling at his coach. I hate to say it but he has really turned into a punk in these last 2 seasons. It's a sad thing to see because i thought he was much better than this.

I'm starting to think everything Lebron touches turns to crud acquiring personal achievements like mvp's along the way.

For all the true Miami fans who followed Wade & Heat for a long time now i'm sure you can understand what i'm saying about Wade.

good post.... agree. I used to like the dude, and always give him the benefit of doubt especially since he was from Chicago...

popo85
05-18-2012, 12:51 AM

Any chance they get they bash on LeBron, Wade is actually the diva seems like he always bytching about something. Im not a Heat hater or fan but it's unfair how they always look for any reason to insult LeBron.

akagiredsuns
05-18-2012, 01:00 AM

What part of the video were you watching? Wade clearly yelled at Spo and then walked away and circled back only to be held back by his teammates. Did you even watch the game or are you basing it on the youtube clip? :eyebrow:

akagiredsuns
05-18-2012, 01:05 AM

+1000 Best post in the entire thread. I guess what that other OP said was also true. Wade not getting to the line often and he wiil be lucky to drop 10-16ppg. He only had 5 tonight. :laugh2: If the Pacers play with this kind of balance and chemistry throughout the series, I see Indy taking this in 6. :clap:

Punk
05-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Wade was awful in game 3 and had a right to express himself but people are over reacting. I mean, how exactly was Wade yelling and even if he was, it wasn't shown what he said. Didn't look as if he was mad at Spoelstra.

Lol Really? It was said he told him "Don't you ****ing talk to me" while raising his fist at the end. Howard and Haslem came in and separated him, Spo said something back and Wade went towards him and his teammates pushed him away.

Spo and Wade did not speak for the rest of the game including post game locker room.

C'mon son, really?

Rain City
05-18-2012, 01:28 AM
its an issue, a big issue, the lebron and spoe shoulder bump was an issue too! Not in the fact they slugged it out or got fired the next day but it was a symptom of a pretty big issue with this team. These kinda incidents dont happen all that often around the league, especially on great teams.

Rain City
05-18-2012, 01:34 AM

ouch! You make some good points, i love wade and probably always will, but i thought he and lebron mocking dirk was a big punk move, maybe lebron has had that big of an influence, but wade also had a really nasty divorce and that dirtied up his image a bit and lebron didnt have anything to do with that.

popo85
05-18-2012, 01:40 AM
He was flopping way before LeBron got there, they didnt call him D-Whistle for nothing.

BULLSFAN0810
05-18-2012, 01:55 AM

Plus one ... I would've benched Wade, he was shooting bricks. With out the refs baling wade out you get to see his skill.. Not any better than when he entered the league.
Imo Miami need to go big at the guard position. Move Wade to pg where he can post more and start another shooting guard/small forward, have james play pg, bc that's whathe is. Miami may be small down low, but with a big guard line up thery force teams to remove a primary ball handler, and maybe the best shooter.

Rain City
05-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Plus one ... I would've benched Wade, he was shooting bricks. With out the refs baling wade out you get to see his skill.. Not any better than when he entered the league.
Imo Miami need to go big at the guard position. Move Wade to pg where he can post more and start another shooting guard/small forward, have james play pg, bc that's whathe is. Miami may be small down low, but with a big guard line up thery force teams to remove a primary ball handler, and maybe the best shooter.

good point, also the big guard line makes it more difficult to feed the guys down low and use their weakness against them. THe problem is neither wade or lebron want to start at PG (or should i say "will") and like it has been brought up many times, spoe is not a guy that can stand up to them.

Mario could be one of those dynamic guys coming off the bench going against backups or winded starters and have a scorers mentality, as a starter he is a mediocre at best PG.

PleaseBeNice
05-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Cry baby who thinks he's entitled to everything

ThunderousDemon
05-18-2012, 02:53 AM
What a little whiny *****

JLynn943
05-18-2012, 03:06 AM

lol. Any chance people can take to blame LeBron and hate on him...

Honestly, this is pathetic. Wade is his own person independent of LeBron. Wade was not this saint tainted by the devil that you and so many portray LeBron James. I seem to recall a very whiny, flopping D-Wade for years now. Trying to pin this on LeBron is just asinine.

kubernetes
05-18-2012, 03:27 AM
I'm not going to speculate whether it's Lebron's influence or not, but it's sad to see Wade turn into such a diva.

RainMan504
05-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Spo has to stop letting these guys bully him. Here's the YouTube Video: http://www.the-outfielder.com/2012/05/d-wade-curses-out-coach-spo.html

This doesn't look like the D-Wade I saw in the '05-'06. This looks like a little baby prima donna. What has happened?

C-Style
05-18-2012, 03:59 AM
:facepalm:

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 04:34 AM
lol. Any chance people can take to blame LeBron and hate on him...

Honestly, this is pathetic. Wade is his own person independent of LeBron. Wade was not this saint tainted by the devil that you and so many portray LeBron James. I seem to recall a very whiny, flopping D-Wade for years now. Trying to pin this on LeBron is just asinine.
Again, if you havent been following Wade since draft in 03 don't bother responding because the Wade you see now has never been the player he used to be until very recently. And i can prove that 10x fold if you really want me to go into archives of seasons prior to the 10/11 FA Fiasco.

Furthermore, i'm not sure if you saw the sort of influence Lebron had on his team mates in Cleveland. The pre-game pretend camera shoots, which was just complete immature, showing off garbage. The way he turned his team mates into fans and cheer leaders cheering for him on the bench like fan boys. and not to mention the in-game dance-a-thons. Moreover, i used to remember being a fan of Mo Williams as a Buck then i could hardly recognize him as a Cavs all of a sudden showing so much ego. I'm sure you all remember his premature guarantee game winning speech in the playoffs. This is the same dude that was absolutely distraught that Lebron didn't even tell him personally of his plans to leave. Lebron has a great influence in his team mates even if you choose to believe or not.

JayW_1023
05-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Pop would've done a DNP - malcontent on DWade

mark1125
05-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Is it just me, or does it chap your *** when fans/players say "they don't respect him. they need a coach to light a fire under their ***". Really? You can't motivate yourself? You have a big vicotry party before playing a game again and declare yourself a dynasty. Shouldn't THAT motivate you to deliver? You really need a guy who makes a fraction of what you do and never played a game in the pros to motivate you?

Wade is a *****. During all the drama that surrounded the big 3, Wade was the one I liked and defended while everyone ripped the Heat. Wade is no no better than any other drama whore. As odd as it is to say, Bosh is the one that I have developed more respect for. Wade and Bron are always just spouting off or playing grab *** with each other.

Gram
05-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Lol Wade.

Supreme LA
05-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Wade's just mad that Paul George is locking him up.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Blow this team up

natelpete
05-18-2012, 08:57 AM

They'll get over it.

No pun inteneded, I'm sure..

Right after I read that, "Heat of the Moment" by Asia got stuck in my head. :rock:

BULLSFAN0810
05-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I see a spur vs indy finals...it will be a good series, prob best ever.

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 09:23 AM
I see a spur vs indy finals...it will be a good series, prob best ever.
i c what u did there, but barely.

AIRMAR72
05-18-2012, 10:12 AM
wade has change A LOT I dont think coach spo could lead these guys coach spo must GO wade really need go back to his humble ways(but too much offcourt drama in wades life) wade mean mugging guys on the court over BS this IS something I SAW during the regular season

DaBulls311
05-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Have you seen LEADERS like Rose or Duncan yelling at their coaches like that during games? Talk about a BIG EGO. It's alright to be frustrated, but take your anger out behind closed doors. Haven't they learned anything from their past PR mistakes? smh

72 Wins
05-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Have you seen LEADERS like Rose or Duncan yelling at their coaches like that during games? Talk about a BIG EGO. It's alright to be frustrated, but take your anger out behind closed doors. Haven't they learned anything from their past PR mistakes? smh

Not only that, SPO looked like a total chump in the post-game interview. Pat Riley better get in there and put Wade in check.

Hustla23
05-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Spo looked like he was about to **** his pants. :laugh2:

chicago lulz
05-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Spo looked like he was about to **** his pants. :laugh2:

Funniest part of the video

jam
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
The Heat should go after Woodson.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 03:30 PM
The Heat should go after Woodson.

:laugh: Woodson is an awful coach, knicks better hope they dont resign him. He was clueless the whole first round.

jiggin
05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
As long as it isn' Wade's fault...that is all that matters.

I wonder who the Heat hire to babysit these fools when the season is over with.

My 6 year old is more mature and a better public speaker than any of the 3 big names in miami.

I've said it before and I will continue saying it...its a good thing Lebron, Dwayne and Chris are good at basketball or they would be serving me my fries with my extra value meal.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 03:34 PM

My 6 year old is more mature and a better public speaker than any of the 3 big names in miami.

I've said it before and I will continue saying it...its a good thing Lebron, Dwayne and Chris are good at basketball or they would be serving me my fries with my extra value meal.
You are clueless, bosh is actually a smart dude, and so is wade.

jiggin
05-18-2012, 03:42 PM
You are clueless, bosh is actually a smart dude, and so is wade.

couldn't tell from their off the court antics, press conferences or how they carry themselves when things go wrong.

See, anyone can act fine when thing are going great for you, its how you react to adversity that shows what kind of person you are...and they have failed more times than not.

No pass for them either, just because they are celebrities. That should make them even more careful...yet for these guys, it somehow makes them even more stupid.

daWarriorz21
05-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Spo should've pulled the Larry Merchant and told DWade he'd kick his A$S:p.

Hahaha Nice!

8kobe24
05-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Heat of the moment or not, those kind of emotions aren't the type to fire up your team. I understand the whole frustration thing and all the pressure on the big 3, but as one of the leaders of your team you gotta find ways to keep it together. All that yelling with the coach just brings a lot of negative stuff.

sep11ie
05-18-2012, 03:59 PM
lol Wade.

12to85
05-18-2012, 04:22 PM

:laugh:

blahblahyoutoo
05-18-2012, 04:43 PM

same could be said about 75% of the league.

eibbor
05-18-2012, 04:55 PM
All I know is that despite his poor play in the game, everybody has a bad game, it (his actions on the sideline) also hurt his team for sure in THAT game. Emotions can get the best of anybody, but he certainly did his team no favors last night.

I'm sure he will play better in game 4. I just wonder if there is something going on between Wade and Spo that finally boiled over or if it was just a heat of the moment sort of thing.

All I know is that in the post game interview Wade still seemed to be pretty pissed.

LRizzle
05-18-2012, 05:25 PM
So many biased opinions... so much hatred... must... get... out.

Y'all are some wonderful Monday morning quarterbacks, I'll tell you that.

Not condoning what he did, and I've noticed the attitude change lately, but the guy has been terrific for years. Simma' down now.

boolish
05-18-2012, 05:56 PM
if George can continue to lock him down it might be time to turn the lights out this year in MIA.

hype_hoops
05-18-2012, 05:57 PM
a

uprightciti
05-18-2012, 06:07 PM
dwade trade to the clippers

Shkelqim
05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
This could turn into a positive thing, firing up Wade. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami blow Indiana out by 15 next game. Just watch my friends- this seems good.

rever
05-18-2012, 06:36 PM
wade is really looking like a real baby latley..

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2012, 07:00 PM

You cannot blame LeBron for Wade's actions. That's beyond ludicrous. Wade is his own man and if he truly has become what you say he is, it's Wade's character that you should question, not LeBron.

Damn, you started out with the makings of a great post otherwise.

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
When Spo gets fired, this will be exhibit A. "Lost respect, support and control of team/star player." I've seen it happen.

boolish
05-18-2012, 07:06 PM
wade is really looking like a real baby latley..

seems like we say that in a new thread every day now...

boolish
05-18-2012, 07:07 PM
dwade trade to the clippers

jeez dwade trade market value is dropping faster than facebook stock.

WadeKobe
05-19-2012, 02:00 AM

This. Wade is my favorite player ever, and for all of the things you said. He has really pissed me off the past two years by acting like LeBron.

However, PSD could really use a little perspective. I'm really tired of the way people have flip-flopped. When Wade and James were free agents everyone wanted them on their team. Especially NY and CHI fans. As soon as they teamed up, everyone hated both of them and they're "chokers" and "losers" etc. When it started, it was all LeBron who sucked, blah blah. Wade was "Batman" and he was "the closer" and "the better playoff player" etc, etc.

Now that the LeBron hate is old and you can't say anything because he won an MVP while Wade was injured, everyone now hates Wade and he's "always" been a *****, and he's just an "all star" not a superstar (even though he's a top5 player without a doubt), and he's "garbage" and needs to be benched.

NY and CHI fans - for the most part - have been every bit as big of "*****es" as LeBron and Wade. In fact, they've been a lot worse. But they still get a free pass to run their mouths and say whatever they want, and it doesn't matter if it contradicts anything, and there was never a time when they wanted these guys on their team. It is simply remarkable.

So thank you, 3BallBomber for

(1) Injecting some sanity into this discussion
(2) being a breath of fresh air as a Chicago fan

In the end, I had hoped that Wade + Spo + Riley + Zo, four of the classiest people in the NBA, could turn LeBron around and help him mature. Instead, he has turned Wade into a punk, and it is deeply frustrating.

cutiepie80
05-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Wade is a pompous jerk and I NEVER disliked LBJ or Bosh, yes upset they chose that path. But Wade was always the snake in the grass and he is showing his true colors. An absolute jerk.

WadeKobe
05-19-2012, 02:08 AM
:laugh: Woodson is an awful coach, knicks better hope they dont resign him. He was clueless the whole first round.

:facepalm: So the Hawks just improved every year under him and the Knicks were instantly a better team with him coaching on accident, and the fact that both of these are true are merely coincidence? Keep dreamin'. Woodson is a very good coach.

3ballbomber
05-19-2012, 02:12 AM
You cannot blame LeBron for Wade's actions. That's beyond ludicrous. Wade is his own man and if he truly has become what you say he is, it's Wade's character that you should question, not LeBron.

Damn, you started out with the makings of a great post otherwise.
I understand what your saying Raider, but again you have had to been following Wade since 2003 to be able to see that this is a large contrast of who he has been and is. It's a real significant discrepency in character. It's only been in the past 2 seasons that he has been acting like a punk. 09/10 season u never saw him flailing & flopping around like a girl expecting a call. you never saw him give petty dangerous intentional fouls - he always put his head down and beast when ever he was angry. You never saw him curse out/yell at his coach. You never saw him celebrating prematurely like an idiot. Never hear him mock other teams or players.............

.................... So why then all of a sudden later in his career when one as mature and dignified as Wade is acting like a complete and utter punk!?!? Again we all saw the horrible influence Lebron had on is team mates as a Cav. We saw him blame his coach, dance, sing around and celebrate wins prematurely. why can't people even open up to the idea he has rubbed off on somebody like Wade?

3ballbomber
05-19-2012, 02:20 AM
This. Wade is my favorite player ever, and for all of the things you said. He has really pissed me off the past two years by acting like LeBron.

However, PSD could really use a little perspective. I'm really tired of the way people have flip-flopped. When Wade and James were free agents everyone wanted them on their team. Especially NY and CHI fans. As soon as they teamed up, everyone hated both of them and they're "chokers" and "losers" etc. When it started, it was all LeBron who sucked, blah blah. Wade was "Batman" and he was "the closer" and "the better playoff player" etc, etc.

Now that the LeBron hate is old and you can't say anything because he won an MVP while Wade was injured, everyone now hates Wade and he's "always" been a *****, and he's just an "all star" not a superstar (even though he's a top5 player without a doubt), and he's "garbage" and needs to be benched.

NY and CHI fans - for the most part - have been every bit as big of "*****es" as LeBron and Wade. In fact, they've been a lot worse. But they still get a free pass to run their mouths and say whatever they want, and it doesn't matter if it contradicts anything, and there was never a time when they wanted these guys on their team. It is simply remarkable.

In the end, I had hoped that Wade + Spo + Riley + Zo, four of the classiest people in the NBA, could turn LeBron around and help him mature. Instead, he has turned Wade into a punk, and it is deeply frustrating.
I think true Wade fans have solid arguments to back that he has been influenced in some way significantly. It's not like Wade was slowly growing into a punk. Funny nobody was talking about him in this manner before the 2010/2011 season. Always carried and projected himself well in the media and in games. THe excessive flopping, flailing, fouling, pettiness etc. occured during the BIG 3 era. I'm sure people have all witnessed how much of a flialing and flopping actor Lebron is(see foul on Rose last season in the playoffs and Lebron winking after etc).

And again to Lebon/Miami fans this is no diss to Lebron James. IF anything what i've stated about Lebron has been seen and documented all over the media so it's not like i can lie about what i'm saying about him. The only thing you can really argue is about me saying he has influenced Wade. But again it's my opinion on why i think Wade has had a 360 degree turn in character within these last 2 season. And i think it's valid since i have followed him since 2003. I'm sure their are a hand full of Miami fans who remember me.

D1JM
05-19-2012, 03:29 AM
It's pathetic to justify wade's character and put all the blame on lebron. He's a grown *** man and no one else should get blamed for his actions.

lakersfan01
05-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Lebron is a good guy so I feel bad rooting against the Heat, but I just cannot stand that overrated dirty lazy eyed scumbag Dwayne Wade.

The Heat will trade Wade this summer.

lakersfan01
05-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Lebron is batman, Bosh is Robin, Wade is just dead weight. Just look at the Heat's record without these individuals: they don't miss a beat when the glass man Wade is out.

FreakaNashur
05-19-2012, 05:11 AM
lol it's lebron's fault cause wade is acting like a jerk and is whiny

HOLY ****ING ****..

lebron has shown more maturity in this series than wade.which is sad...Cause wade is better than that. he has been following the kobe/diva route lately

noodle
05-19-2012, 05:28 AM
Punk *****.

WadeKobe
05-19-2012, 11:20 AM
lol it's lebron's fault cause wade is acting like a jerk and is whiny

I'm sorry, you must not have read my whole post, especially, you know, the first sentence..... where I said that WADE is pissing me off because WADE is turning into a punk....

lebron has shown more maturity in this series than wade.which is sad...

Agreed.

Cause wade is better than that. he has been following the kobe/diva route lately

Look, I get it, as a Heat fan we all want to protect LeBron from the stupid hatred, and we're all defensive, I get it. I get it. But reality check.... LeBron had a PROVEN track record around the league for 7 years before coming to South Beach. He was a self-centered, immature punk. Wade had a PROVEN track record before LeBron came... He was the humble superstar, the anti-Kobe, the DRose before there was a DRose. The humble champion.

I'm not saying it's all LeBron's fault. I'm not saying Wade isn't responsible for who he becomes himself. Of course that is true. But nothing in these kinds of situations is 100% one person's fault. Life doesn't work that way. We are a mix of a product and a reaction to our environments. LeBron has certainly affected/influenced Wade in a negative way. Anyone who has followed Wade's career (I have followed him since 2001) can see it.

D1JM
05-20-2012, 02:21 AM
I'm sorry, you must not have read my whole post, especially, you know, the first sentence..... where I said that WADE is pissing me off because WADE is turning into a punk....

Agreed.

Look, I get it, as a Heat fan we all want to protect LeBron from the stupid hatred, and we're all defensive, I get it. I get it. But reality check.... LeBron had a PROVEN track record around the league for 7 years before coming to South Beach. He was a self-centered, immature punk. Wade had a PROVEN track record before LeBron came... He was the humble superstar, the anti-Kobe, the DRose before there was a DRose. The humble champion.

I'm not saying it's all LeBron's fault. I'm not saying Wade isn't responsible for who he becomes himself. Of course that is true. But nothing in these kinds of situations is 100% one person's fault. Life doesn't work that way. We are a mix of a product and a reaction to our environments. LeBron has certainly affected/influenced Wade in a negative way. Anyone who has followed Wade's career (I have followed him since 2001) can see it.

first of all, you shouldnt call other franchise fans *****es. second of all, i could really give a **** if you have followed wade since 1990. how do you or i know that wade's true colors arent showing? we dont, so we judge as his character presents himself now, not before.

natelpete
05-20-2012, 03:42 AM

Says the guy making minimum wage, who actually serves fries at McDonalds. All while Lebron, Wade, and Bosh collect millions playing a game.

Yeah, those guys are stupid.

jam
05-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Says the guy making minimum wage, who actually serves fries at McDonalds. All while Lebron, Wade, and Bosh collect millions playing a game.

Yeah, those guys are stupid.

The salaries of athletes are in no way related to their intelligence. Also, at least 2/3 of those athletes lose everything they've earned within 5 years of retirement--perhaps that is a better indication of how smart they are.

jam
05-20-2012, 04:17 AM
On topic, I had thought Wade to be a standup guy, prior to the formation of the 'big 3.' That incident last season where he mocked dirk for being ill was quite child-ish. Hadn't seen anything like that from Wade before.

BiLINgual
05-20-2012, 12:46 PM
wade wants to be traded to the knicks

javsvt
05-20-2012, 12:51 PM

LOL :laugh:

RapOZo
05-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Im pretrty sure Wade was mad at spo for asking him to pay for dinner again

AIRMAR72
05-20-2012, 03:36 PM
spo must go

sep11ie
05-21-2012, 12:51 PM
I understand what your saying Raider, but again you have had to been following Wade since 2003 to be able to see that this is a large contrast of who he has been and is. It's a real significant discrepency in character. It's only been in the past 2 seasons that he has been acting like a punk. 09/10 season u never saw him flailing & flopping around like a girl expecting a call. you never saw him give petty dangerous intentional fouls - he always put his head down and beast when ever he was angry. You never saw him curse out/yell at his coach. You never saw him celebrating prematurely like an idiot. Never hear him mock other teams or players.............

.................... So why then all of a sudden later in his career when one as mature and dignified as Wade is acting like a complete and utter punk!?!? Again we all saw the horrible influence Lebron had on is team mates as a Cav. We saw him blame his coach, dance, sing around and celebrate wins prematurely. why can't people even open up to the idea he has rubbed off on somebody like Wade?

I'll always remember this.

http://youtu.be/vfuJS0SBSac

MagicHero3
05-21-2012, 02:54 PM
The salaries of athletes are in no way related to their intelligence. Also, at least 2/3 of those athletes lose everything they've earned within 5 years of retirement--perhaps that is a better indication of how smart they are.

haha love this response... burned

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 02:58 PM

:facepalm: