PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade: Washed Up?

haterlover
05-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Well it's official. Dwyane Wade is garbage now. After this game its become obvious that he has lost a step and is no longer an elite player. Wade would never have had a performance as pitiful as this two years ago. In another year or to he will be washed up and Lebron will opt out of his contract and bolt once again. At this point in Wades career it would have been much better if Wade got injuried and not Bosh. It's clear who the second option on this team is now. If Bosh was playing and not Wade the Heat would most likely be up 3-0 right now.
WADE IS WASHED UP AND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

4 POINT PLAY LJ
05-17-2012, 09:43 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side

NoahH
05-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Smh... I couldn't even watch the game was so bad. How bout Battier eh

Sportfan
05-17-2012, 09:44 PM
i guess we have this year's pau gasol

haterlover
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Yeah **** Battier. So pissed right now

ManRam
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Come on dude.

He was, at worst, a top 5 player this season. He had a PATHETIC and completely crippling game...but Jesus...it was just one game :laugh2:

D12 fan
05-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Troll thread,he just signed up to post this thread.

blastmasta26
05-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Not washed up, but I'm very surprised that he played so poorly.

haterlover
05-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Come on dude.

He was, at worst, a top 5 player this season. He had a PATHETIC and completely crippling game...but Jesus...it was just one game :laugh2:

Its just so upsetting. He would never of had a game like this a couple years ago

Raps08-09 Champ
05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
He lost the Heat the game, but I wouldn't go as far as washed up.

ManRam
05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Its just so upsetting. He would never of had a game like this a couple years ago

Even the best have really bad games :shrug:

Worst I've seen from him in forever, but lucky for him, the narrative is only focused with LeBron. People will forget about it soon enough.

He's just gotta bounce back, and I'm sure he would.

The Heat, no joke, would have been much better of if he were suspended.

NoahH
05-17-2012, 09:49 PM
He NEEDS to bounce back

MJ-BULLS
05-17-2012, 09:49 PM
washed up I dont think so. But he did look like it tonight. He will bounce back, he is still young enough to not be washed up.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 09:50 PM
He has to have the flu or something

Avenged
05-17-2012, 09:50 PM
He played bad, not washed up yet..

Kobe & Wade better pick it up though, Harden is looking to steal their spots!

haterlover
05-17-2012, 09:51 PM
He played bad, not washed up yet..

Kobe & Wade better pick it up though, Harden is looking to steal their spots!

I would much rather have Harden at this point

Chronz
Come on dude.

Yea but the signs were there, hes taking more shots per36 than he did last year, getting to the line less despite removing the 3pt shot from his arsenal. How does that happen without a decline? Its one game but its the kind of games that become more frequent.

I mean when was the last time Wade had a good playoff game vs a dominant defender??

JC_
Why is this thread still open

sharqstealth
05-17-2012, 09:53 PM
After that poor performance, he should have no business yelling at Spo!

ManRam
05-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Yea but the signs were there, hes taking more shots per36 than he did last year, getting to the line less despite removing the 3pt shot from his arsenal. How does that happen without a decline? Its one game but its the kind of games that become more frequent.

I mean when was the last time Wade had a good playoff game vs a dominant defender??

Maybe signs of slight decline....

But "washed up". No way.

JordansBulls
05-17-2012, 09:56 PM

Honestly I just don't think he came into the season in shape like most stars. Really it seems only Lebron, Rose, Dwight and few more were in shape for the season as far as stars are concerned. I know Dirk didn't come in the season in shape.

Venomous88
05-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Honestly I just don't think he came into the season in shape like most stars. Really it seems only Lebron, Rose, Dwight and few more were in shape for the season as far as stars are concerned. I know Dirk didn't come in the season in shape.http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/10513/how-wade-big-three-stayed-big-in-lockout

2DaHoop
05-17-2012, 10:00 PM
As much as I dont like Wade and Heat, this is a troll.

jetsfan28
05-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Wade's definitely declining. But so far, he's declined from a top 3 player to a top 5 player. Pretty sure the Heat will be fine if he's their biggest problem. It was one horrendous game.

Holydiver
05-17-2012, 10:03 PM
he is so eaten up with jealousy he cant control his emotions any more

after the mvp he is unhinged

wasnt that his ****ing house?

LakersA's49ers
05-17-2012, 10:05 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha! give me a freaking break

NYMetros
05-17-2012, 10:09 PM
I can't believe how he disrespected his coach like that. That is completely unacceptable. Winning teams don't do things like that in the middle of a playoff game.

HowBoutDemBulls
05-17-2012, 10:09 PM
he is so eaten up with jealousy he cant control his emotions any more

after the mvp he is unhinged

wasnt that his ****ing house?

lawlz
fuel the fire

BH-Sports
05-17-2012, 10:15 PM
He's definitely lost a step. Not as far as washed up though

koetravis
05-17-2012, 10:17 PM
I always thought of Wade to be overrated but a lot of people are saying that he's a top 5 player. Can someone please show me the stats on he is a top 5 player?

2-ONE-5
05-17-2012, 10:17 PM
lol bcuz he had a really bad game hes no longer elite? what a clown

xbrackattackx
05-17-2012, 10:19 PM
They should trade Wade now, no joke. Well not this second but next season. Get you a Good center and a great Sg maybe a pick. Get some great value now.

GiantsSwaGG
05-17-2012, 10:21 PM
What goes around, comes around

knicksfan42
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
They should trade Wade now, no joke. Well not this second but next season. Get you a Good center and a great Sg maybe a pick. Get some great value now.

They can't, he's the franchise player, plus Lebron and Bosh came there to play with him. In terms of what would simply make them better, trading Wade for say Howard would make them better, but they really can't.

Donuts365
05-17-2012, 10:25 PM
first you post in heat forum now main forum attention whore

HowBoutDemBulls
05-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Wade will probably beg for a trade to Chicago in the offseason

RonE Coleman
05-17-2012, 10:29 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Dwyane Wade suffers a Tweaked Vagina in game 3 and will miss the rest of the series.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 10:36 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Dwyane Wade suffers a Tweaked Vagina in game 3 and will miss the rest of the series.

Steroids dont give you vaginas do they?

mightybosstone
05-17-2012, 10:37 PM
I'd call his performance tonight an abortion, but I feel like that would be offensive to abortions...

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:38 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Javale McGee proven to have higher IQ than the original poster.

macc
05-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Threads like this need to be shut down. Mods need to do a better job with that.

Washed up? lol, people and their one game knee jerk reactions. Also people who say he lost a step obviously didn't watch many Heat games this year. Wade is just fine. He had a bad game. It's clear Bron and Wade have no help with this squad, when two players have to carry a team they start forcing shots which leads to inefficiency.

In the next game Wade could come out and score 40 w/ clutch shots at the end and there would be a thread "Is Wade the best SG in the NBA?"

Stop living in the moment gents. You're making yourselves look bad.

fadedmario
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Wade is hot garbage. Heat will lose this series in 6.

kozelkid
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Steroids dont give you vaginas do they?

*HGH

You can tell based on the fact that his cheeks swelled up to a chipmunk's. Seriously, look at the contrast between his rookie year and now; that ain't natural.

Anyway, he's definitely not washed up, but he's declining for sure and it could become rapidly very quick. Unlike Lebron, Kobe or MJ, he has yet to adjust his game to becoming more efficient from mid range.

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
<sarcasm>Dwyane Wade is a bum. Trade him for Javale McGee. </sarcasm>

Chronz
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Threads like this need to be shut down. Mods need to do a better job with that.

Washed up? lol, people and their one game knee jerk reactions. Also people who say he lost a step obviously didn't watch many Heat games this year. Wade is just fine. He had a bad game. It's clear Bron and Wade have no help with this squad, when two players have to carry a team they start forcing shots which leads to inefficiency.

In the next game Wade could come out and score 40 w/ clutch shots at the end and there would be a thread "Is Wade the best SG in the NBA?"

Stop living in the moment gents. You're making yourselves look bad.

Bad use of words but look at his playoff stats, his per possession efficiency isnt like Wade. His rate of FTA all year wasnt Wade like (despite the fact that hes taking less 3's and more shots overall). The guy better bounce back

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:47 PM
The original poster is right. Wade is washed up. He is a Rhodes scholar. Right up there with Neil deGrasse Tyson. Man this crack is good son.

boolish
05-17-2012, 10:47 PM
I would much rather have Harden at this point

22 vs 30? :rolleyes:

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:48 PM
This thread is still open. :laugh:

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
The original poster is a genius guys. We should listen to his viewpoints.

Longhornfan1234
05-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Dwyane Tyrone Wade Jr. isnot a top 5 players

2 years ago, yes. Not this year. . He seems to lose about 5% each year, and after a few years, those 5%s add up.

He still capable of playing like a Top 5 guy. But not a single GM would pick him in the Top 5, for this year, nor any non Miami fans. Hes brittle, hes never 100% and b/c of that hes Top 5 not. If you point to scoring, its slightly inflated due to the rest of your time being offensively challenged.

Hes Top 8, Top 12. And hell lose another 5% next year.

The Final Boss
05-17-2012, 10:54 PM
washed up I dont think so. But he did look like it tonight. He will bounce back, he is still young enough to not be washed up.

What does age have to do with a player being washed up? :facepalm:

haterlover
05-17-2012, 10:55 PM
The original poster is a genius guys. We should listen to his viewpoints.

Thank you. Glad you agree

macc
05-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Bad use of words but look at his playoff stats, his per possession efficiency isnt like Wade. His rate of FTA all year wasnt Wade like (despite the fact that hes taking less 3's and more shots overall). The guy better bounce back

You can't be one of two guys carrying an entire team and expect much efficiency. You have an entire defense focusing on two players, Wade being one of them. Chalmers finally stepped up today but without Bosh in the game the Heat literally have no inside presense so everything has to be created from the peremeter.

On a side note, I'm suprised Coles isn't doing anything, I know he's a rookie but he showed some flashes that he could be a quality player, what happened with that...

Chronz
05-17-2012, 10:57 PM
*HGH

You can tell based on the fact that his cheeks swelled up to a chipmunk's. Seriously, look at the contrast between his rookie year and now; that ain't natural.

Anyway, he's definitely not washed up, but he's declining for sure and it could become rapidly very quick. Unlike Lebron, Kobe or MJ, he has yet to adjust his game to becoming more efficient from mid range.

Yup

haterlover
05-17-2012, 10:57 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Javale McGee proven to have higher IQ than the original poster.

How can he be proven to have a higher iq then me? You know neither my iq nor his

SportsAndrew25
05-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Thank you. Glad you agreeI was being sarcastic. Don't you get sarcasm?

haterlover
05-17-2012, 10:59 PM
I was being sarcastic. Don't you get sarcasm?

I guess not. Sorry

Kashmir13579
05-17-2012, 11:00 PM
His style of play leads to an early decline.. He needs to develop a 3pt shot, not remove it from his arsenal. How many years did it take Jason Kidd to develop a consistent 3pt jumper? A decade? It isn't out of the question. I think, like Rondo, Wade is a smart enough player to get over the hump of physical decline. He understands the nuances well enough. He won't put up MVP numbers but i think he'll be a legitimate player in this league for many more years.

I'm not even positive that he is declining, or losing a step.. This has been a ****ed up season.

Kashmir13579
05-17-2012, 11:03 PM
What goes around, comes around

I thought everybody loved Dwade. Ever since his rookie year when he gave Jermaine O'Neal a facial in the playoffs, i was sold.. I probably won't ever forget that dunk..

GiantsSwaGG
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
I thought everybody loved Dwade. Ever since his rookie year when he gave Jermaine O'Neal a facial in the playoffs, i was sold.. I probably won't ever forget that dunk..

We did until he started acted like douche, and these past couple of days made it worse!

kozelkid
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
His style of play leads to an early decline.. He needs to develop a 3pt shot, not remove it from his arsenal. How many years did it take Jason Kidd to develop a consistent 3pt jumper? A decade? It isn't out of the question. I think, like Rondo, Wade is a smart enough player to get over the hump of physical decline. He understands the nuances well enough. He won't put up MVP numbers but i think he'll be a legitimate player in this league for many more years.

I'm not even positive that he is declining, or losing a step.. This has been a ****ed up season.

He doesn't necessarily need a 3pt shot, but his mid range game HAS to improve. And while his shooting %'s from 10-15 feet have improved from the mid-high 30s to low 40s this season, that still ain't gonna cut it. He needs to get it in the mid, to high 40's and low 50s, like Kobe, like MJ, like Lebron. Otherwise, he's gonna be relatively worthless in 2 years.

The fact that he is still so inconsistent from mid range is inexcusable.

NetsPaint
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Is Wade on steroids?

Chill_Will_24
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Not having a supporting cast is a weak excuse seeing as thats they knew they would have to shoulder everything between them. They wanted to have a superstar squad.. there ya go. Happy trails. now the Jurassic Assasin is down and Wade looks every bit of 30.

Good choice Lebron. Not one... not two... not three...

Kashmir13579
05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
We did until he started acted like douche, and these past couple of days made it worse!

You mean you did until we met him in the playoffs.

Chill_Will_24
05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Is Wade on steroids?

Is Pacquiao on steroids? Rhetorical questions are fun.

Sadds The Gr8
05-17-2012, 11:15 PM
let's hope so, so that the Miami Cheat can never win.

JoeyBoy718
05-17-2012, 11:15 PM
I think over the past few years a lot of players who fit the Wade mold (quick 6'4" slasher) have come into this league (Rose, Westbrook, Irving) so maybe Wade's abilities aren't as unique as they were when he first came into the league. With his injury history and his age he is reaching the point where he will have to develop more of an arsenal or else he definitely will be washed up very soon. Being part of a "super team" has definitely had an effect on Wade's overall game. He seems like he changed his game to assimilate to the team more than LeBron did. But all in all, Wade is still a very good player. I just don't think he is a top 3-5, more like 6-8.

kozelkid
05-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I think over the past few years a lot of players who fit the Wade mold (quick 6'4" slasher) have come into this league (Rose, Westbrook, Irving) so maybe Wade's abilities aren't as unique as they were when he first came into the league. With his injury history and his age he is reaching the point where he will have to develop more of an arsenal or else he definitely will be washed up very soon. Being part of a "super team" has definitely had an effect on Wade's overall game. He seems like he changed his game to assimilate to the team more than LeBron did. But all in all, Wade is still a very good player. I just don't think he is a top 3-5, more like 6-8.

Irving, in no way, shape of form, fits the Wade mold. Dude was an elite shooter the moment he stepped on the court.

setman2000
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
WQAM is killing Wade right now!

http://wqam.com/streamer/index.php?displaystreamer=true

The goods
05-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Far from washed up I bet he bounces back in the next game.
Wade has gotten a little soft since LeBron got there,he let James take his team instead of making LeBron take the "pippen" I think they'd be better if he had done that.

D-Leethal
05-17-2012, 11:21 PM

I was a diehard Wade fan when he was at Marquette. I'm not a huge college fan and he was one of the first dudes I just had to watch at the college level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlymqXcruCU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDuRAMAA5M&feature=related

Even get a Novak mention.

THat said, **** DWade. :D

sunsfan88
05-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Chris Paul is playing worse vs the Spurs than Wade is playing vs the Pacers...does that mean CP3 should retire too?

rwynyc
05-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Washed up no, on his way there without a doubt.

I like watching him cry like a child that doesnt get their way more then watching his game vanish.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 11:29 PM
You can't be one of two guys carrying an entire team and expect much efficiency. You have an entire defense focusing on two players, Wade being one of them. Chalmers finally stepped up today but without Bosh in the game the Heat literally have no inside presense so everything has to be created from the peremeter.
I get that, but this was a special kind of horrid.

On a side note, I'm suprised Coles isn't doing anything, I know he's a rookie but he showed some flashes that he could be a quality player, what happened with that...
That was the first month of the season.

Chill_Will_24
Chris Paul is playing worse vs the Spurs than Wade is playing vs the Pacers...does that mean CP3 should retire too?

Pacers arent the Spurs.

The goods
I used to respect wade but he's been a douche this year,tonight was nothing but karma because he should've been suspended for that foul in game 2.

GiantsSwaGG
05-17-2012, 11:30 PM
You mean you did until we met him in the playoffs.

AS you can see, PSD (Besides Heat fans) doesn't like him. I hate bron & his flopping more when we met him in the playoffs

Chronz
05-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Im hoping Wade has some sort of injury we dont know about, at least it would explain whats going on. CP3 has already led his injured squad past a better team and is dealing with nagging injuries of his own. He usually has the ball on a string but hes not having the same control or burst.

The goods
05-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Pacers arent the Spurs.

And Chris Paul is hurt he probably shouldn't be playing.

DR_1
05-17-2012, 11:35 PM
He's not washed up yet, he's juat overrated. LOL @ anyone who calls him a Top 5 player, especially after tonight.

RonE Coleman
05-17-2012, 11:44 PM
I always thought of Wade to be overrated but a lot of people are saying that he's a top 5 player. Can someone please show me the stats on he is a top 5 player?

I feel honored to be in your sig :clap:

dee279
05-18-2012, 12:02 AM
I am 1 of Wade's biggest fans. Been a fan of his since college and been a fan of the Heat since he has been drafted but ever since Lebron came to the team, he is just not the same. He has a much bigger ego, childish, he doesnt take over games like he used to and he is really just looking like a constant A Hole. I have no idea what his problem is but he is definantly far from the player and person I been a fan of for so long. He used to be the Team Leader, but now he looks far from that. Yelling at coaches, always crying to the media, and trying to hurt players out of anger. He is far from washed up but he is not the same Wade i grew up loving to watch.

Weezy
05-18-2012, 12:17 AM
He isn't washed up.... People change. Happens to all of us.

PleaseBeNice
05-18-2012, 02:54 AM
battier is so bad

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 04:55 AM
This is nothing new to anybody who has followed Wade throughout his career. Always the underdog, the under-estimated and doubted. Now people claim him to be past his prime and washed up. It's still all the same. Wade's mistake was allowing Lebron to be a team mate and then passing the leadership role to him this season. Both these guys should be leading their own teams. Usually WAde would beast to prove a point to try and shut down his many critics. only problem is now is that he recruited a ball dominant player.

netsgiantsyanks
05-18-2012, 05:25 AM
one horrible game=washed up? i mean, i'm rooting for the underdogs to win the series(pacers) but wade isn't washed up, can't expect him or anybody to play perfect every game.

netsgiantsyanks
05-18-2012, 05:28 AM
and yeah, wade is starting to look like a huge ********, how do you flatline somebody because you feel like you didn't get your way? the man is 30 and he's acting like a child.

BigCityofDreams
05-18-2012, 08:01 AM
one horrible game=washed up? i mean, i'm rooting for the underdogs to win the series(pacers) but wade isn't washed up, can't expect him or anybody to play perfect every game.

Washed up no but he does seem to be on the decline.

theheatles
05-18-2012, 08:06 AM
obv dup account, i'm willing to bet it's longhornfan

Gram
05-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Lol Wade.

Heatcheck
05-18-2012, 09:40 AM
This is nothing new to anybody who has followed Wade throughout his career. Always the underdog, the under-estimated and doubted. Now people claim him to be past his prime and washed up. It's still all the same. Wade's mistake was allowing Lebron to be a team mate and then passing the leadership role to him this season. Both these guys should be leading their own teams. Usually WAde would beast to prove a point to try and shut down his many critics. only problem is now is that he recruited a ball dominant player.

Very interesting.
in the past when he has faced adversity, he's always had the same leader role and dominant player status on the team.
He definitely has changed his attitude and his approach to the game.

AIRMAR72
05-18-2012, 10:54 AM
offcourt drama stressing him causing him not be focus on courts

SwaggaIke
05-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Wade is far from washed up but his performance in this series thus far is inexcusable. He & LeBron both need to get back into the post consistently.

Becks2307
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't think this thread is a complete gut reaction.

Don't you guys remember the "Is Wade on the decline" thread from earlier this season?

I've been pondering this all season long, when it happens its quick and its sad to see.

Stinkyoutsider
05-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Wade is banged up. He had treatment on his ankle and knee before the game...

Washed up? Wade still has at least 2 more really good years in him based on his play style. What Wade really needs to is follow the example laid out by Kobe and perfect his mid range game and improve on his outside shot. He's not going to be able to explode to the rim forever. Start using jab and head fakes to get to a spot and shoot a jumper like Kobe is doing now.

nycsports2
05-18-2012, 12:53 PM
as an ny fan... i almost feel bad for the real heat fans down here its a shame... wades a top 5 player imo and hes getting crushed... sad cuz this is brons fault mainly (the hate the heat receive) but i guess they asked for it???? its kinda like being a jets fan for football lol

nycsports2
05-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Wade is banged up. He had treatment on his ankle and knee before the game...

Washed up? Wade still has at least 2 more really good years in him based on his play style. What Wade really needs to is follow the example laid out by Kobe and perfect his mid range game and improve on his outside shot. He's not going to be able to explode to the rim forever. Start using jab and head fakes to get to a spot and shoot a jumper like Kobe is doing now.

this is exactly what he should do... but i highly doubt he will, hes gonna end up like AI and so will D Rose

Southsideheat
05-18-2012, 01:01 PM
No one really should be surprised at this point. Last year, Wade struggled with Chicago's athletic perimeter defense, and Indiana's is better. He's not going to turn the corner anymore against guys like Granger and George, or even Hill. It happens to all great players but the difference with Wade is that he's never mastered his outside shot, never really was a good shooter.

kobebabe
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
smh!!!!
Dude just had one heck of a pathetic game and now he is washed up?

Only thing I have against him is how he had a fight with his coach when confronted about his bad play. He should have been more professional about it! Period!

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
No one really should be surprised at this point. Last year, Wade struggled with Chicago's athletic perimeter defense, and Indiana's is better. He's not going to turn the corner anymore against guys like Granger and George, or even Hill. It happens to all great players but the difference with Wade is that he's never mastered his outside shot, never really was a good shooter.

Guess your not watching the game, he has no problem turning the corner. the problem is roy hibbert is standing right there waiting for him, without bosh roy hibbert gets to play free saftey out there.

miami role players need to step up and space the floor, period.

new york blue
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
This is such an obvious troll thread? Why feed the trolls? Why not close the thread? We need the mods to grow a pair.

jdub747
05-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Quite this noise.

Slug3
05-18-2012, 03:18 PM
To be honest Wade plays such a style it take a number on your body. He is honestly at an age where he can continue to hope hes body doesnt break down or work on his jumper to become a better shooter.

Davidgta1
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM
One bad game that's all it was.

D-Leethal
05-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't think he is washed up, but I think its become obvious that Bosh was the one who made the redundant 1-2 punch of Wade and LeBron work by sucking bigs out of the paint with his consistent 15-20 foot jumpers, and allowing those 2 to penetrate at will.

The Final Boss
05-18-2012, 05:00 PM
obv dup account, i'm willing to bet it's longhornfan

I wouldn't put it passed him to do something like this. He has absolutely zero credence around here.

eibbor
05-18-2012, 05:08 PM
He just had a bad game. Stupid question

uprightciti
05-18-2012, 05:26 PM
i am just gonna go ahead and say I called this!

i knew wade was gonna crumble with all the weight from the absence of bosh

i could totally see wade and bosh breaking up the band either in this years off season or at the deadline next season

here you go!

this is whats gonna happen

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bn2d7ux

naps
05-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Clearly he's washed up. Miami would be lucky unload him. I am sure they are going to amnesty him. No need for dead-weight.

D12 fan
05-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Clearly he's washed up. Miami would be lucky unload him. I am sure they are going to amnesty him. No need for dead-weight.

Those haters gonna do what they do best hate.

ManRam
05-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Come on dude.

Self-quoting FTW!!!!

Swashcuff
05-20-2012, 06:41 PM
I think this thread should never be locked and be bumped after every game Wade plays for the next 3 seasons. It will still be extremely idiotic.

MTL_123
05-20-2012, 06:44 PM
well.............................................. ..............

naps
05-20-2012, 06:46 PM
I wish the haters would show up now...

beasted86
05-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Who cares what the haters say... Miami has a series to win. That's all I care about.

Shkelqim
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Wade is washed up? I can't believe some posters.

naps
05-20-2012, 07:03 PM
He's not washed up yet, he's juat overrated. LOL @ anyone who calls him a Top 5 player, especially after tonight.

More like top 2 or top 3.

D12 fan
05-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Really?

justinnum1
05-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Hahahahah

unleashthebeast
05-20-2012, 08:16 PM
I LOVE this thread :laugh2:

Bring The Heat
05-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Wade still a top 3 player. Keep hating.... He and Lebron alone own the entire indiana pacers.

Shoutout to Granger who thinks he's a thug trying to start beef with everyone. Your a scrub and an overrated player, you only wish to be half as good as LeBron James buddy.

Becks2307
05-20-2012, 08:26 PM
wade is not washed up but he is declining. its cool though all players decline at some point.

VCaintdead17
05-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Wade still a top 3 player. Keep hating.... He and Lebron alone own the entire indiana pacers.

Shoutout to Granger who thinks he's a thug trying to start beef with everyone. Your a scrub and an overrated player, you only wish to be half as good as LeBron James buddy.

You're*

Super.
05-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Come on dude.

Chicken Littles man

Chicken Littles

Super.
05-20-2012, 08:39 PM
You're*

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/oh-stop-it-you-240x180.png

Bruno
05-20-2012, 09:13 PM
monster games by lbj and wade.

i had some buddies taking pacers through three, i just don't see it. lbj and wade are too good. wade isn't washed up, every player has bad games.

greg_ory_2005
05-20-2012, 09:20 PM
It's funny how people react after 1 game lol. Like all of a sudden he's "washed up". :laugh2:

SportsFanatic10
05-21-2012, 12:35 AM
wow this thread is an embarrassment. the guy is still a top 3-5 player, hes just been going through more injuries. he got his troublesome left knee drained before that game...

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7953660/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-had-fluid-drained-knee-sources-say

camador22
05-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Thread of the year :facepalm:

Evolution23
05-21-2012, 01:43 AM
He's declining but far from washed up. You guys need to stop living in the moment.

Cfrey
05-21-2012, 01:48 AM
nah he aint washed up but he's for sure been dropping a ****ing dookie for the majority of the time and its starting to piss me off

PurpleJesus
05-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Wade just had a terrific season.

This post-season, he has not looked like one of the top players in the league though.

cutiepie80
05-21-2012, 02:35 AM
Durant....LBJ.....Westbrook.....then maybe Wade?

Doesn't matter, as good as LBJ and Wade are they need to except the Spurs and Thunder have a way better team from start to finish. Coaching, bench, etc.

LBJ is the best player in the league, him and Wade.....and even Bosh can't beat complete teams like the Thunder and Spurs. If they do, I will correct myself but after watching the Spurs and Thunder play, i can't see Lebron and Wade beating these rosters.

naps
05-21-2012, 03:01 AM
INDIANAPOLIS -- Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has consistently downplayed how sore his left knee had been in recent weeks and continued after Sunday's game to say he wouldn't use any injuries as an excuse for his performance. But multiple sources close to Wade and the team told ESPN.com Sunday night that he required the minor draining procedure on Wednesday before the team's loss in Game 3.

After having fluid drained from his troublesome left knee last week, Wade had one of the worst playoff games of his career as Miami stumbled into a 2-1 series hole against the Indiana Pacers.

Apparently, all Wade needed were a few days of rest and treatment, a pep talk from his former college coach and another crack at Indiana to get his body and mind on track.

Pairing with league MVP LeBron James for a desperate and dominant two-man performance, Wade bounced back from his Game 3 struggles to finish with 30 points, nine rebounds, six assists and two blocks in 41 minutes to help the Heat even the series and reclaim homecourt advantage from the Pacers.

Wade declined to comment on the procedure after Game 4 other than to say, "If I'm in uniform, I ready to play."

Heat teammates and coaches have maintained that Wade has been banged up throughout the series, but especially the past three games, with nagging injuries that have lingered since late in the regular season when Wade missed eight of the last 15 games.

But issues with his knee, which required surgery four seasons ago, apparently cropped up again after Miami's 95-86 victory in Game 1. Wade scored 24 points in Game 2 but was just 8 of 22 from the field and missed a crucial layup in the final seconds of Miami's 78-75 home loss to Indiana.

The poor play continued Thursday, when Wade had difficulty driving to the basket and defending in transition. He was held scoreless in the first half for the first time in 95 career playoff games and finished with just five points on 2-of-13 shooting with five turnovers. During the game, Wade's frustrations boiled over in a timeout when he had a heated exchange with coach Erik Spoelstra and several of his teammates before he cooled off.

In the days between Games 3 and 4, Wade faced some of the harshest criticism from the Heat fan base -- with some suggesting on Twitter that he be traded in the offseason. But Wade got away from the frustration and even his teammates on Friday to spend the day at Indiana University with coach Tom Crean, who was Wade's college coach during this three seasons at Marquette.

Wade said the 48 hours of treatment and time away allowed him to regroup for Sunday's pivotal game.

"The last two days have been mental," Wade said. "It was great for me just getting away and to get that energy that I needed. I know I was struggling on the offensive end, but I didn't want that to affect my overall game."

Wade was still sluggish early in Sunday's game. He missed his first four shots and didn't really get going until the second quarter, when James called for a backdoor play for Wade that resulted in a dunk after beating Paul George.

"Coming off the Game 3 performance, I didn't need to say anything to him," James said of Wade. "He's in this position for a reason. He's one of the best players in the world for a reason, so he knows how to adjust. He took it hard on himself. I know he did do that. The best thing for a scorer is to try to get him an easy layup."

With his legs providing some lift, Wade went on to score 22 of his 30 points in the second half. At one point, James and Wade combined for 48 of 50 consecutive Heat points.

Heat forward Udonis Haslem, the only teammate who has been with Wade in Miami for all nine seasons of his career, said it was difficult to hear the outside criticism and questions about Wade's ability in the wake of his struggles.

"I don't really get into what people say on the outside of the media. But there was a lot being said, and I didn't appreciate it, with that being my brother," Haslem said. "I was happy he kept going after starting out a little slow (Sunday). He got it going and we definitely needed it. He didn't let it get him down. He's one of -- if not the most -- mentally tough people I know."

Wade would not say if his knee would require extensive treatment before Game 5 in Miami on Tuesday. The Heat are also dealing with the loss of All-Star Chris Bosh, who suffered an abdominal strain in Game 1 and is expected to miss the rest of the series against the Pacers.

"I'm a no-excuse type person," Wade said. "When I'm on the basketball court, I'm all about trying to help my team win. Obviously, when things are going great, everyone pats you on the back. When things are not going great, some people turn their back. But I'm the kind of person that always believe in myself, believe in my teammates and know that it can always turn around."

ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7953660/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-had-fluid-drained-knee-sources-say).

The guy is a flat out warrior. He's banged up and plays through injuries but doesn't want to talk about it. When other superstars play through injuries it's discussed in the media 24/7 and get free pass if the team loses but get praised when wins "Oh he played with.....and still won!" Wade tries to keep injuries private. Respect.

smith&wesson
05-21-2012, 03:02 AM
he had a sick game tonight :shrug:

PurpleJesus
05-21-2012, 03:09 AM
If I were a Heat fan, the concerning thing to me about Wade would be his playoff performance. The regular season shows that he still is a top 10 player, but has he even been a top ten player this postseason? is he hoping to hit a switch when needed like he did today (yesterday i guess)?

Some players off the top of my head who have been better than Wade this post season would be...KG, Lebron, Rondo, Durant, Duncan, Westbrook, Kobe, Hibbert, CP3, both the Gasols, James Harden, Tony Parker, Paul Pierce...

ReBirthofNumber81
05-21-2012, 06:55 AM
Wade killed it least night second half. Washed up? Just like Pujols was too right? PSD members are ridiculous sometime

BobbyHillSwag
05-21-2012, 07:45 AM
he's always washed up, he's just not a great player very overrated

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 07:47 AM
If I were a Heat fan, the concerning thing to me about Wade would be his playoff performance. The regular season shows that he still is a top 10 player, but has he even been a top ten player this postseason? is he hoping to hit a switch when needed like he did today (yesterday i guess)?

Some players off the top of my head who have been better than Wade this post season would be...KG, Lebron, Rondo, Durant, Duncan, Westbrook, Kobe, Hibbert, CP3, both the Gasols, James Harden, Tony Parker, Paul Pierce...

his knee bro, his knee.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 07:49 AM

Doesn't matter, as good as LBJ and Wade are they need to except the Spurs and Thunder have a way better team from start to finish. Coaching, bench, etc.

LBJ is the best player in the league, him and Wade.....and even Bosh can't beat complete teams like the Thunder and Spurs. If they do, I will correct myself but after watching the Spurs and Thunder play, i can't see Lebron and Wade beating these rosters.

doesnt look like anyone can beat the spurs, not even the thunder

Heatcheck
05-21-2012, 09:58 AM

I agree that they are both better and complete teams top to bottom, but when the role players do their job, they cant **** with the best one two punch in the league. This series has shown us both sides of the miami coin. One is a very top heavy team that relies on their two best players to carry them through the game, and if their shots arent falling its a depressing game. when their hot, which they have been more often than not this year, they'll do anyone in.

PurpleJesus
05-21-2012, 11:50 AM
his knee bro, his knee.

hasnt his knee been an issue for like the last 3 years?

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 12:03 PM

no

Fnom11
05-21-2012, 01:22 PM
nah he aint washed up but he's for sure been dropping a ****ing dookie for the majority of the time and its starting to piss me off

Out of the 9 games he's played this playoffs only 2 have been "bad" games. The other 7 have been good to amazing games.

Fnom11
05-21-2012, 01:23 PM

I don't think he's ever had a knee problem

PurpleJesus
05-21-2012, 01:26 PM
my bad.

h2r09
05-21-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't think he's ever had a knee problem

He had a problem with this knee the same year after he dislocated his shoulder. He just needs to come back and rehab really hard in the summer again.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I wont be surprised to hear wade needs a minor procedure done over the summer, but we saw what he did yesterday, he should be fine for the rest of the playoffs, maybe get his knee drained in 2 or 3 weeks if they keep winning.

MagicHero3
05-21-2012, 02:52 PM
washed up? no...

about 60-70% of the player he used to be? yes.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-21-2012, 02:53 PM
He had his knee drained, understandable.

MagicHero3
05-21-2012, 02:58 PM
He had his knee drained, understandable.

i dont think his knee being drained has to do with his bad attitude, poor sportsmanship and lack of tact... but it would def explain the performance

Da Knicks
05-21-2012, 03:04 PM
doesnt look like anyone can beat the spurs, not even the thunder

I gotta agree with you here, spurs just look great and have an all around team. Manu, Splitter, Neal off the bench is just nasty....

ArmLaker
05-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Ah D Wade....great player and a poor man's Kobe. Always has been and always will be

naps
05-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Ah D Wade....great player and a poor man's Kobe. Always has been and always will be

He's a different player than Kobe. Their games are distinctly different :facepalm:

JordansBulls
05-21-2012, 04:24 PM
If you mean declining from his 2009 season then yes he is. If you mean declining where he won't be a top 5 player in the league next season then you would be gladly mistaken.

khaleesi
05-21-2012, 07:41 PM
How is Wade Top 5 in anything anymore?

Kobe
LeBron
Love
Westbrook
Durant
D12
CPIII

... to name a few.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 07:47 PM

Kobe
LeBron
Love
Westbrook
Durant
D12
CPIII

... to name a few.

Wade is better than the bolded. And i would personally take him over kobe.

BobbyHillSwag
05-21-2012, 07:51 PM

Kobe
LeBron
Love
Westbrook
Durant
D12
CPIII
Melo
Deron Williams
Rondo
rose(pre injury)
Parker
bosh
bynum
dirk
irving

he's barely

... to name a few.

add those to the list of better players. He's not even close to top 5 let alone 10

unleashthebeast
05-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Dwight, lebron, durant, dwyane, and cp3 are the clear top 5 in my eyes, in some order. I think the majority of knowledgable posters will agree with me

BobbyHillSwag
05-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Dwight, lebron, durant, dwyane, and cp3 are the clear top 5 in my eyes, in some order. I think the majority of knowledgable posters will agree with me

nope not even close, cp3 has an argumen for top 5. other than that the list is great.

unleashthebeast
05-21-2012, 08:00 PM
add those to the list of better players. He's not even close to top 5 let alone 10

Thank you for that. This post gave me my biggest laugh of the day. Kind if awkward when my parents stared at me while I was laughing, but totally worth it. On a serious note, I hope that you don't really believe what you just typed

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you for that. This post gave me my biggest laugh of the day. Kind if awkward when my parents stared at me while I was laughing, but totally worth it. On a serious note, I hope that you don't really believe what you just typed

He is longhorn 2.0, but he will never be able to troll as hard as longhorn.

khaleesi
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Wade is better than the bolded. And i would personally take him over kobe.

OK, you are smoking something if you think Wade is better than Westbrook, CPIII or Kevin Love. Over Kobe too?

You call out others for being a troll but you are all over the board with pure garbage every day of the week with 100% pom pom Heat trash.

And as someone pointed out, there are a few players better than him right now I did not ever mention.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 08:56 PM
OK, you are smoking something if you think Wade is better than Westbrook, CPIII or Kevin Love. Over Kobe too?

You call out others for being a troll but you are all over the board with pure garbage every day of the week with 100% pom pom Heat trash.

And as someone pointed out, there are a few players better than him right now I did not ever mention.

:laugh:

khaleesi
05-21-2012, 09:30 PM

Emoticons are for mama huevos.

Eagles710
05-21-2012, 09:45 PM
All i did was Read the title and i was Lmfao, This site has the weirdest People i swear

naps
05-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Clearly. Wade is washed up!

StriveGreatness
05-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Well it's official. Dwyane Wade is garbage now. After this game its become obvious that he has lost a step and is no longer an elite player. Wade would never have had a performance as pitiful as this two years ago. In another year or to he will be washed up and Lebron will opt out of his contract and bolt once again. At this point in Wades career it would have been much better if Wade got injuried and not Bosh. It's clear who the second option on this team is now. If Bosh was playing and not Wade the Heat would most likely be up 3-0 right now.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

sunsfan88
05-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I was SOOOOOOOO waiting for this thread to get bumped!

Major props to whoever do it!

camador22
05-24-2012, 11:00 PM
I was looking for this thread to bump it but I was beat. Wade should retire already since he had a 5 point game.

Fnom11
05-24-2012, 11:02 PM
+1

Rain 816
05-24-2012, 11:05 PM

:facepalm:

MTL_123
05-24-2012, 11:09 PM
wade is so washed up the guy only scored 41pts in a close out game a good nba player would have scored 42pts............lol

BroadwayBullies
05-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Nobody thought he was sucking when he carved up the Knicks in round 1. It's amazing how the perception of a player can change so much after a bad game or 2, especially someone of Wade's caliber.

Tonight was another reminder on why he's a top 5 player in this league and the best SG overall in the NBA. The guy is a monster on both ends of the floor.

Teeboy1487
05-24-2012, 11:16 PM
This thread should have been deleted days ago. The minute Wade started to play like himself, the Heat took control of the series.

JEDean89
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
lol at the OP

Bulls_fan90
05-24-2012, 11:20 PM
Funniest thing about this thread? OP is a Heatles "fan".

naps
05-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Funniest thing about this thread? OP is a Heatles "fan".

:facepalm:

More like a Bulls fan created a new account 17th of this month to create this thread.

blystr2002
05-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I have been living in South Florida for a few years now and all I know is the Miami fans (for the most part there are exceptions) are the worse and stupidest I have ever heard. After every loss, they think the season is over and they should trade everybody bc they are done. The next day the same person will talk about how great everybody is and the team is untouchable.

They are in the playoffs against a 3 seed. You are not going to roll over them and play great every game. Also, D Wade is older now. Some nights he just isn't going to have that burst and energy, but most nights he will play like is usual dominate self.

JC_
05-24-2012, 11:42 PM
I have been living in South Florida for a few years now and all I know is the Miami fans (for the most part there are exceptions) are the worse and stupidest I have ever heard. After every loss, they think the season is over and they should trade everybody bc they are done. The next day the same person will talk about how great everybody is and the team is untouchable.

You obviously haven't been to the Knicks forum lol

faridk89
05-24-2012, 11:44 PM
why is this thread not locked? lawl

blystr2002
05-24-2012, 11:48 PM
You obviously haven't been to the Knicks forum lol

Yea, but I expect New Yorkers to be loud and over confident. Miami is just plain unknowledgeable and overdramatic.

NoahH
05-25-2012, 12:06 PM
I find this thread funny now

Longhornfan1234
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Riley needs to trade Wade in the off season . Go to a team like Denver and offer them Wade (who they'd love to sell tickets again) for a slew of Ty Lawson, Wilson Chandler, Mcgee, etc. You could get some awesome pieces that would make the Heat damn near unbeatable with Lebron and Bosh still there. You need a PG and an off-ball 2-guard, plus a C. Wade could get you all that.

BobbyHillSwag
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
that would make miami unbeatable and unfair to the rest of the nba, too bad it wont happen. Id go for dwight though and they wont get dwight with bosh, trade wade and become a dynasty. Lebron and dwight? that's about 6 rings right there.

mjm07
05-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Maybe in about 3-4 years.

Heatcheck
05-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Yea, but I expect New Yorkers to be loud and over confident. Miami is just plain unknowledgeable and overdramatic.

you aint lying either.

sammid21
05-25-2012, 12:52 PM
DWade washed up? No. Great player

Coming out soon? maybe, it starts with the pink pants he had on after the game lol, go ahead and bash away Heat fans....not that theres anything wrong with coming out

Rain City
05-25-2012, 12:59 PM
D Wade washed up? No. Friggin legend!

I had the Heat buried after game 3, too short handed and they were in disarray. What a flip of the switch!

Celts are my team but as a true fan of drama and basketball, Heat are fun to watch. They are playing an exciting brand of basketball right now and that would be an understatement.

DreamShaker
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I just saw this thread! Shows how much perception can change so vastly, so quickly.

Big Zo
05-25-2012, 02:28 PM
DWade washed up? No. Great player

Coming out soon? maybe, it starts with the pink pants he had on after the game lol, go ahead and bash away Heat fans....not that theres anything wrong with coming out

Don't talk cuz your guy Rose plucks his eyebrows everyday to make them pointy.

sammid21
05-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Don't talk cuz your guy Rose plucks his eyebrows everyday to make them pointy.

Do all heat fans have to protect their players on every level? Come on man, would you wear those hot pink pants?

Plucking eyebrows is necessary sometimes unless you want that Anthony Davis unibrow. Not protecting Rose here unless he plucks them to shape them differently then yes thats a little too femalish, not to the level of pink pants tho lol

WadeKobe
05-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Do all heat fans have to protect their players on every level? Come on man, would you wear those hot pink pants?
... not to the level of pink pants tho lol

Pink pants are baller, yo. They aren't feminine at all. It shows that DWade is a lot more comofrtable in his sexuality than you are. And ****** yea I'd wear those things!!

Ebbs
05-25-2012, 03:30 PM
It is hard to deny Wade played at a lower level this year. That being said I still think he is a top 5 player.

mjm07
05-25-2012, 03:37 PM

Plucking eyebrows is necessary sometimes unless you want that Anthony Davis unibrow. Not protecting Rose here unless he plucks them to shape them differently then yes thats a little too femalish, not to the level of pink pants tho lol

To each their own but thats Studio 54 attire right derrr lol

WadeKobe
05-25-2012, 03:46 PM
It is hard to deny Wade played at a lower level this year. That being said I still think he is a top 5 player.

:confused: His PER and WS/48 were better than they were last year.
His WS/48 were the 3rd highest of his entire career....

PER: 3rd in NBA
WS48: 5th in NBA (4th among starters)

I'm not sure how one can say he played at a lower level. He was simply injured more and had more bad games due to injuries. When he was healthy, he played as well as he ever has.

sammid21
05-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Pink pants are baller, yo. They aren't feminine at all. It shows that DWade is a lot more comofrtable in his sexuality than you are. And ****** yea I'd wear those things!!

lol wow, so if Wade wears a skirt its baller also? Does it also mean he is way more comfortable in his sexuality? Hence you would wear one too?

Kids nowawdays are like when women started wearing pants (which is fine) so now "guys" are going to reverse it and start wear womens colors and clothes?

Im in support of gay right and all, and am comfortable in my sexuality, but that doesnt mean imma wear womens colors

and IMO Wade is a baller, on the court, acts like a beeaotch flopping everywhere but still a great player

Kuya_Clive
05-25-2012, 05:01 PM
lol wow, so if Wade wears a skirt its baller also? Does it also mean he is way more comfortable in his sexuality? Hence you would wear one too?

Kids nowawdays are like when women started wearing pants (which is fine) so now "guys" are going to reverse it and start wear womens colors and clothes?

Im in support of gay right and all, and am comfortable in my sexuality, but that doesnt mean imma wear womens colors

and IMO Wade is a baller, on the court, acts like a beeaotch flopping everywhere but still a great player

Dude, Jay Cutler has rocked pink pants before remember? I wouldn't bash someone for wearing it because I can't ride on Cutty like that. #Cuttydoesit

sammid21
05-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Dude, Jay Cutler has rocked pink pants before remember? I wouldn't bash someone for wearing it because I can't ride on Cutty like that. #Cuttydoesit

Did not see Cutty in pink pants, still wouldve made fun of him even tho im a fan. Nothing wrong with making fun of those types of things. I just cant believe people being offended for dissing their teams players. They defend them to the death!! its funny and sad at the same time

Kuya_Clive
05-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Did not see Cutty in pink pants, still wouldve made fun of him even tho im a fan. Nothing wrong with making fun of those types of things. I just cant believe people being offended for dissing their teams players. They defend them to the death!! its funny and sad at the same time

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UA6BEljUGTI/TozjG7oWQ8I/AAAAAAAAAVk/CxwxwivddBs/s1600/cutlercav.jpg

They aren't as "sweet" as hot pink, but it's still a little "heyyyyy" if ya catch my drift. I will admit it was kinda soft of Cutler to rock them but I just can't get myself to laugh at him for some reason.

sammid21
05-25-2012, 05:24 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UA6BEljUGTI/TozjG7oWQ8I/AAAAAAAAAVk/CxwxwivddBs/s1600/cutlercav.jpg

They aren't as "sweet" as hot pink, but it's still a little "heyyyyy" if ya catch my drift. I will admit it was kinda soft of Cutler to rock them but I just can't get myself to laugh at him for some reason.

Looks kinda fruity. I bet his girl made him wear them. To each his own but if i was a friend of his, I'd call him out on it. At least he isnt wearing the wrist handkerchief either way still unmanly for my taste

ManRam
05-25-2012, 05:27 PM
gay jokes, fanbase wars, insults and baits.

Closing this puppy up for the betterment of humanity.