PDA

View Full Version : What did I tell you about wade?

Thedecider
05-17-2012, 09:15 PM
You all went nuts when I said he's a liability and look at him. The dude is terrible...everytime he touches the ball he chucks it or turns it over.

Even in the first 2 games when he scored a bunch of points his efficiency was garbage...Fade away ****ing jumping idiot.

Worst of all is his attitude. The dude is playing sorry *** defense, flipping on the coach, and looking generally disinterested in the game. I dont think he wants to win now that he's not the man.

Thedecider
05-17-2012, 09:31 PM
truth hurts

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 09:43 PM
:cricket:

Jemikz9Clutch
05-17-2012, 10:39 PM
with him having his worst playoff game and losing his athleticism, do you guys think that it's time for wade to reinvent his game? like improving his jumpshots and post game. honestly i'm not confident on his J's this season. i'm more confident on his j's last '09.

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:40 PM
he needs to stop taking jumpers and attack the rim. worst game ever from him.

Jemikz9Clutch
05-17-2012, 10:47 PM
well i wont be mad if his jumpers are going in but yeah, his jumpers are atrocious this season. at least the only thing i saw that improve was his FT shooting. last year was really flat, but now there's more arc on it.

Thedecider
05-17-2012, 10:48 PM
He needs to learn how to dribble. How to play defense. He should be fined 100k everytime he shoots a fade away jumper cause its like 0% to go in. And he should do it all on another team

jacky_leslie
05-17-2012, 11:19 PM
He should not yell at his coach. Period

setman2000
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
He's getting killed on WQAM:

http://wqam.com/streamer/index.php?displaystreamer=true

JNoel
05-17-2012, 11:50 PM
How many threads are you gonna start about this? The caves that way troll

JC_
05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
He's frustrated and it's showing in a big way. I think Wade is a very smart player, he just needs to get his mind under control and Spo needs to help him get some easy baskets like in the first series. With how easy Chalmers was able to get to the rim over and over going right down the middle, they should not have been settling for so many jump shots. Even some of Wade's patented bank shots were taken near the 3 pt line which is the definition of settling.

The amount of hate these players have to deal with is insane. It seems like every few months it's another guys turn for everyone to bash. I hope Wade tunes out all the bs and has a good heart to heart with Spo and tears **** up next game.

naps
05-18-2012, 02:48 AM
The entire confrontation from various camera angels is shown HERE (http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/05/17/0041100203_mia_ind_angry_wade.nba/).

naps
05-18-2012, 02:50 AM
I guess it was all out of frustration. Wade loves Spo. He's Spo's biggest supporter in the team. Everyone knows that. I hope it doesn't carry on. **** like this happen every now and then when a team starts losing.

Mambo Kings
05-18-2012, 05:27 AM
This is not the NBA Finals MvP from years ago. This is a lazy primadonna. In fairness, he did get burned by the Heat for years as he was asked to do EVERYTHING on the team, but Riley knew he wanted to get Lebron here and that's what it took. And now he's got a great chance to be great and he's walking it up the floor. Wade, wake the frack up. Drink some coffee and pay attention. I don't know what his deal is, but he looks disinterested when he plays. Turnovers. Sloppy pass catches. Not motivated all the time. He's becoming the Randy Moss "play when I wanna play" of our team.

dnewguy
05-18-2012, 07:29 AM
He is more worried a bout Gabriel Union than Basketball.....a little diva just in the game to collect checks and nothing else.

LRizzle
05-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Let's be honest, Wade doesn't look like himself this playoffs. If he was playing like he was during the regular season that earned him a top 5 PER, we'd probably be 2-1 in this series. Or not. The problem isn't just Wade. And it's not like he hasn't been great in the playoffs, because he has. He's obviously upset about his performance and the results, etc, and he's laboring out there, just doesn't look like himself. It's really unfortunate. Hopefully things turn around and they get some rest. Thank god we have 2 nights off meanwhile teams like the Lakers play a back to back. That would be disastrous for us.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Like i said, dont be surprised to hear wade had some surgery after the playoffs.

Houston_Heat
05-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Now we know who the true Heat fans are. Anyone who is a heat fan, would never talk smack about DWade. They have a lousy supporting cast after the big 3. its not his fault Miller/Battier cant hit 3's, or UD/Anthony/pittman cant play big. He had one bad game, and look at all these pathetic people saying "trade him" "hes a liability", what a joke you people are. Its a sad day to be a Heat fan.

heattiltheend94
05-18-2012, 02:52 PM
jstfubwf (just the ******* up band wagon fan)

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 02:56 PM
the same people talking **** about wade the last 2 days will be the ones singing him praise when he beasts on sunday.

JNoel
05-18-2012, 03:47 PM
the same people talking **** about wade the last 2 days will be the ones singing him praise when he beasts on sunday.

Everyone needs to watch this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FNBmR09eUPU

heatfan03
05-18-2012, 03:52 PM
lol In Wade I trust

you think MJ never had a bad game !

what Wade did was out of character and inappropriate but we know that isn't him. This team doesn't win because of Wade it wins with a combination of Wade Lebron and Bosh in sync which we still aren't seeing consistently. contributing partly from the poor shooting of role players

Kinkotheclown
05-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Now we know who the true Heat fans are. Anyone who is a heat fan, would never talk smack about DWade. They have a lousy supporting cast after the big 3. its not his fault Miller/Battier cant hit 3's, or UD/Anthony/pittman cant play big. He had one bad game, and look at all these pathetic people saying "trade him" "hes a liability", what a joke you people are. Its a sad day to be a Heat fan.

A true fan of any team has an opinion about all players and does not just blindly accept their sub par play. Calling out a player is not being a hater or a non-fan. It's just not giving all conditional worship. these guys are all human. If they are playing poorly, they should be called.
Here's a question. Who's a bigger fan, the one who wants great play out of their team and holds the players to a standard and will say something when that isn't happening because the team is more important than the player and the most important factor is winning?
Or the one who sits and says that the players do no wrong and are more concerned with the honor of their favorite player and his numbers more than winning? And one who thinks that any one who dares question a players magnificence is not a fan?

Team fans vs player fans.

Mambo Kings
05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
A true fan of any team has an opinion about all players and does not just blindly accept their sub par play. Calling out a player is not being a hater or a non-fan. It's just not giving all conditional worship. these guys are all human. If they are playing poorly, they should be called.
Here's a question. Who's a bigger fan, the one who wants great play out of their team and holds the players to a standard and will say something when that isn't happening because the team is more important than the player and the most important factor is winning?
Or the one who sits and says that the players do no wrong and are more concerned with the honor of their favorite player and his numbers more than winning? And one who thinks that any one who dares question a players magnificence is not a fan?

Team fans vs player fans.

Holy crap, I'm about to cry, that was beautiful. You got to me, dawg :clap:

Players come and go, but the Heat lasts forever. My money is on forever.

Thedecider
05-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I didnt just show up after 1 game and hate on wade. I hated on wade last year during the playoffs when he was terrible...i made a thread 2 months ago saying he's terrible and he's going to screw us in the playoffs this year and he has. If you didnt notice this team is pencil thin and cant afford for 1 of its 2 stars to be a lazy, sloppy mess for a game. If they lose this series its all on him.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 04:56 PM
I didnt just show up after 1 game and hate on wade. I hated on wade last year during the playoffs when he was terrible...i made a thread 2 months ago saying he's terrible and he's going to screw us in the playoffs this year and he has. If you didnt notice this team is pencil thin and cant afford for 1 of its 2 stars to be a lazy, sloppy mess for a game. If they lose this series its all on him.

It's all on him? lmfao, the pathetic supporting cast gets a pass? wow dude:rolleyes:

Wade deserves blame, but this series isn't over and to blame it all on wade is crazy. Let me guess, lebron didnt do anything wrong in the finals last year, right?

Thedecider
05-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Yes the roll players sucked...they sucked royally. But like i said its just not about 1 game...his lazy, streetball style of play is a huge liability...but worst of all is his attitude. I really think he's secretly pissed about lebron showing him up and taking over...

The truth is if we dont trade one of the big 3 we will always have ****** roll players and no big men...one has to go and it should be wade.

heattiltheend94
05-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes the roll players sucked...they sucked royally. But like i said its just not about 1 game...his lazy, streetball style of play is a huge liability...but worst of all is his attitude. I really think he's secretly pissed about lebron showing him up and taking over...

The truth is if we dont trade one of the big 3 we will always have ****** roll players and no big men...one has to go and it should be wade.

dont say "we". you aren't a heat fan, but a bandwagon fan

BayAreaSportF@n
05-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Wade needs to step his game up, ASAP

OaklandsFinest
05-19-2012, 05:01 AM
The heat have always been one of my favorite teams and I have love for Dwayne Wade, but he definitely hurts the team. How would you guys feel about trading him for Okafor, Aminu and a first or 2 first round picks in this years draft..

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 07:03 AM
The heat have always been one of my favorite teams and I have love for Dwayne Wade, but he definitely hurts the team. How would you guys feel about trading him for Okafor, Aminu and a first or 2 first round picks in this years draft..

no

~Iggy~
05-19-2012, 07:25 AM
LOL, let's give him a chance to bounce back shall we? No, he's not lost his athleticism. Yes, he's been playing badly in this series and especially in the last game, but let's not burn him at a stake here.

All he has to do is to channel the frustration in the right direction. If anything, he's know for being able to do just that. He needs to remind himself of who he is and what he can do in these situations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ke1yEEre_g

unleashthebeast
05-19-2012, 10:17 AM
I hope some of you are joking. Wade is the greatest player to err play for our team. Give him time to turn this around before you fliP **** on him. I will one hundred percent trust him for his entire career, he deserves it

c-rock
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
The problem is that they can't afford to pay for the role players the big 3 need. foolish

c-rock
05-19-2012, 11:17 AM
James for Howard. There's your dynasty.

crue2000
05-19-2012, 12:19 PM
wow!! Dwade has done so much for Miami fans and some of them are ready to turn on him. He disappointed me the last game and I was embarrassed that he acted and played the way he did. But as a fan who appreciates what he has done and still believe he can provide, I am going to lift him up wih support and NOT spend in between games in forums talking about trades and calling him terrible and a liability. SOmeone says a true fan criticize the play of all the players including the stars. That is true if it is constructive criticism. To say Dwade is a liability and terrible player and others talking about trades is not constructive criticism. It is spoiled fans who only like to be front runners. That is sad. That is why trollls enjoy sticking it to us.

To DWADE: continue to drive hard to the basket. You used to get to your sweet spot on the floor for your 10 -15 foot jumper that used to be money. Why are you not doing that anymore? Be confident in your ability and forget about the referees and calls. Play off Lebron , everytime he drives or drives keep cutting to the basket or to your sweet spot. I got your back.

A true fan.

Jemikz9Clutch
05-19-2012, 01:45 PM
LOL, let's give him a chance to bounce back shall we? No, he's not lost his athleticism. Yes, he's been playing badly in this series and especially in the last game, but let's not burn him at a stake here.

All he has to do is to channel the frustration in the right direction. If anything, he's know for being able to do just that. He needs to remind himself of who he is and what he can do in these situations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ke1yEEre_g

this is just silly about me, but i always told myself that wade should continue wearing the armband on his forearm because for some reason, he always plays beast mode in those times like the championship season and MV3 ('09) season. just my superstition. :p

there are news now saying that he's dealing with leg injuries. i hope those are not true.

flashelement
05-19-2012, 01:52 PM
I hope some of you are joking. Wade is the greatest player to err play for our team. Give him time to turn this around before you fliP **** on him. I will one hundred percent trust him for his entire career, he deserves it

"What have you done for me lately?" Janet Jackson

jacky_leslie
05-19-2012, 02:15 PM
I love wade but he should retire. I'm sorry.

flashelement
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
James for Howard. There's your dynasty.

Never give up Lebron no matter what. If it came to it U trade Wade and Bosh to the Lakers for Bynum.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Never give up Lebron no matter what. If it came to it U trade Wade and Bosh to the Lakers for Bynum.

:facepalm:

Devster3
05-19-2012, 03:40 PM
No offence to Wade, But his game is declining. He has done a lot for this team. But business is business. And this is about winning. If he is the one holding us back from winning. do we really want to hold onto his contract for the next 4 years? When we can get solid role players? I'm just saying. He deserves another chance at the moment. But being a business man, you have to go in a direction that is best for the company (team.)

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 03:42 PM
when wade explodes tomorrow i will lmfao

ethan
Wade on storylines: "Hey, it's my time. I accept it."

OaklandsFinest
05-19-2012, 05:04 PM
I love Wade I think he's still one of the best perimeter defenders we have in the league but how long can you live off the finals from 6 years ago? His shot selection is horrible, he doesn't drive anymore to the hoop, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was hurt, but he's hurt more often than healthy now, and it's obvious Lebron takes this team to a higher level without Wade, but with Bosh.

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2012, 07:51 PM
It's all on him? lmfao, the pathetic supporting cast gets a pass? wow dude:rolleyes:

When your front office makes a decision to strip a team completely dry and sign three big time stars to big time deals they are making the conscious decision that they aren't gonna have a great bench.

So to answer your question, yes... Wade is partially to blame for the supporting cast not being great. That's what happens when you have your two Team USA buddies come join you and take up all your cap space. You end up with a team that lives or dies by it's stars.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 07:53 PM
When your front office makes a decision to strip a team completely dry and sign three big time stars to big time deals they are making the conscious decision that they aren't gonna have a great bench.

So to answer your question, yes... Wade is partially to blame for the supporting cast not being great. That's what happens when you have your two Team USA buddies come join you and take up all your cap space. You end up with a team that lives or dies by it's stars.

And you would be wrong, the bench isnt great but they are more than capable of helping this team win. Guys arent making shots, its not rocket science, also the series isn't over so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2012, 08:10 PM
And you would be wrong, the bench isnt great but they are more than capable of helping this team win. Guys arent making shots, its not rocket science, also the series isn't over so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

No, I'm not. The Heat don't have a single reliable offensive threat on the bench.

Mike Miller - After winning 6th man of the year and putting up 20 PPG for Memphis, he left Memphis and average 10 PPG in well over 30 MPG for the Wizards and Wolves... two teams he could put up some points on if he had the ability. Now that he is a bench player and not getting nearly as much minutes (along with two more years on his body), he is very unreliable. He is basically Kyle Korver at this point of his career.

Shane Battier - Never was really any sort of offensive threat, other than spot up 3's.

Norris Cole - Rookie, on and off, sporadic minutes.

James Jones - Doesn't play really.

That was my whole point. When you use every dime you have to sign 3 players you end up having to spend veterans minimum dollars on the rest of your team.

These days all the great teams have reliable benches with a player or two capable of stepping into the game and blowing up. That's something Miami doesn't have. Luckily for them they have so much talent in their starting 5 it usually doesn't matter but you can't use that as an excuse when they lose.

Other than Lebron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade the Heat don't have a single player who can potentially bust out and win a game for them. That isn't the individual players fault, that is because they stripped the roster absolutely clean to sign Lebron and Bosh to go with Wade. They made a conscious decision to put all of their eggs in that basket instead of spreading it out and building a deep team. To praise them for signing Lebron/Bosh and then rip them for not having a deep team is ignorant.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 08:16 PM
No, I'm not. The Heat don't have a single reliable offensive threat on the bench.

Mike Miller - After winning 6th man of the year and putting up 20 PPG for Memphis, he left Memphis and average 10 PPG in well over 30 MPG for the Wizards and Wolves... two teams he could put up some points on if he had the ability. Now that he is a bench player and not getting nearly as much minutes (along with two more years on his body), he is very unreliable. He is basically Kyle Korver at this point of his career.

Shane Battier - Never was really any sort of offensive threat, other than spot up 3's.

Norris Cole - Rookie, on and off, sporadic minutes.

James Jones - Doesn't play really.

That was my whole point. When you use every dime you have to sign 3 players you end up having to spend veterans minimum dollars on the rest of your team.

These days all the great teams have reliable benches with a player or two capable of stepping into the game and blowing up. That's something Miami doesn't have. Luckily for them they have so much talent in their starting 5 it usually doesn't matter but you can't use that as an excuse when they lose.

Other than Lebron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade the Heat don't have a single player who can potentially bust out and win a game for them. That isn't the individual players fault, that is because they stripped the roster absolutely clean to sign Lebron and Bosh to go with Wade. They made a conscious decision to put all of their eggs in that basket instead of spreading it out and building a deep team. To praise them for signing Lebron/Bosh and then rip them for not having a deep team is ignorant.

They dont need that, they need miller and battier to make a few 3's a game, something they are more than capable of. Miami's bench is fine, they have played like **** but they are fine. Most of the heat bench is having career worst years. We arent asking batteir to score 30points, just make 40% of your open 3's like he has all his career. same with miller, same with UD(2's). Losing bosh means our bench has to do more than they probably can, but to not even show up like they have is what the biggest problem is.

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2012, 08:22 PM
They dont need that, they need miller and battier to make a few 3's a game, something they are more than capable of. Miami's bench is fine, they have played like **** but they are fine. Most of the heat bench is having career worst years. We arent asking batteir to score 30points, just make 40% of your open 3's like he has all his career. same with miller, same with UD(2's). Losing bosh means our bench has to do more than they probably can, but to not even show up like they have is what the biggest problem is.

Of course they are having career worst years. Nearly all of them are declining or just plain old. Anthony, Miller, Turiaf and James Jones were your four top bench men in the last game.... None of those guys can give you anything consistently on offense and none of them will be better next year. Anthony will never be anything offensively and the other three are clearly on a decline of what they use to be.

My whole point in the original post was you can't rip a supporting cast that was never expected to be anything special to begin with.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Of course they are having career worst years. Nearly all of them are declining or just plain old. Anthony, Miller, Turiaf and James Jones were your four top bench men in the last game.... None of those guys can give you anything consistently on offense and none of them will be better next year. Anthony will never be anything offensively and the other three are clearly on a decline of what they use to be.

My whole point in the original post was you can't rip a supporting cast that was never expected to be anything special to begin with.

They dont need to be special, we dont need them to be special, we need them to do what they are capable of.

Good convo :cheers:

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2012, 08:29 PM
They dont need to be special, we dont need them to be special, we need them to do what they are capable of.

Good convo :cheers:

Ok well if you are saying all you want them to do is hit an occasional jumper than I agree with you. I'd say for the most part they do that from what I've seen. I just think putting blame on the bench like it's their fault is being unfair since it's mostly minimum salary guys and guys on the decline.

I agree, always fun. :D

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok well if you are saying all you want them to do is hit an occasional jumper than I agree with you. I'd say for the most part they do that from what I've seen. I just think putting blame on the bench like it's their fault is being unfair since it's mostly minimum salary guys and guys on the decline.

I agree, always fun. :D

There is a stat saying the bench is like 3-30 on open jumpers.

miller should be shooting 40%+ (he is injured tho, but still, wide open J's)
James jones(40% shooter) has not made one 3
battier(40% career 3 shooter) is like 2-14 from 3

Hopefully they hit some shots tomorrow.

Lord Leoshes
05-20-2012, 05:49 AM

:clap:

Lord Leoshes
05-20-2012, 06:03 AM

The plan was made before Stern, & all those cheap @$$ owners (who were angry we signed the big 3) screwed the salary cap up.

We were supposed to have the mid lev 5/6mil, & the low lev 1.9mil every year to fill out the team. Low lev being every other year.