PDA

View Full Version : Can LeBron beat the Pacers with Wade?

Longhornfan1234
05-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Wade is shooting 35% from the field. He is hitting 24% of his jump shots in this series...no wait, that's horrible too. seriously if he does not get calls when he drives, would he only average 10-16ppg? People want to blame LeBron for the loss, where's his help?

THE MTL
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Yes they should be. Lebron and Wade are superstars and they can rise to the occasion for the Indiana Pacers. The Heat are somewhat lucky, cause I think they would lose to any other team in the second round without Bosh.

imbetterthanyou
05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
You waited for Wade to have a really bad game to reach for this one huh? Do you ever get tired of making the same stupid threads? LeBron made 2 more shots than Wade on the same amount of attempts last night. He also choked last night on free throws as Wade did on a layup...start looking to the bench and the supporting cast and not Wade troll.

Longhornfan1234
05-16-2012, 02:24 PM
You waited for Wade to have a really bad game to reach for this one huh? Do you ever get tired of making the same stupid threads? LeBron made 2 more shots than Wade on the same amount of attempts last night. He also choked last night on free throws as Wade did on a layup...start looking to the bench and the supporting cast and not Wade troll.

Wade had two bad games. Shooting 35% from the field and 24 % on jumpshots is HORRIBLE. Wade choked more than LeBron. LeBron missing those two free throws is inexcusable. LeBron doesn't have much help in this series.

natelpete
05-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Lebron can carry a series by himself. Look what he did last year against the Bulls when DWade was nowhere to be found.

imbetterthanyou
05-16-2012, 02:30 PM
When LeBron consistently outperforms Wade in the playoffs you can validate this thread. a 2006 finals MVP and 27 ppg in the finals last year while LeBron did nothing says otherwise. No other Heat player other than Wade scored above 5 POINTS. Thats where his "help" comes from. Both players choked last night, and up to this point in their careers LeBron likes to choke a lot more than Wade.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

1 & 8. Sorry.

Longhornfan1234
05-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Lebron can carry a series by himself. Look what he did last year against the Bulls when DWade was nowhere to be found.

Bosh wasn't hurt in the Bulls series. He played well against the Bulls.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2012, 02:36 PM
When LeBron consistently outperforms Wade in the playoffs you can validate this thread. a 2006 finals MVP and 27 ppg in the finals last year while LeBron did nothing says otherwise. No other Heat player other than Wade scored above 5 POINTS. Thats where his "help" comes from. Both players choked last night, and up to this point in their careers LeBron likes to choke a lot more than Wade.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

1 & 8. Sorry.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=jamesle01&y1=2012&p2=wadedw01&y2=2012

LeBron has outplayed Wade over the course of their careers in the playoffs.

imbetterthanyou
05-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Piling up stats doesnt really mean anything when you cant lead your team when it counts Theres plenty of players who can fill a stat sheet better than Wade in the playoffs. Turning it on when your team needs you counts the most.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
no, pacers will win in 6

Weezy
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
I still think Heat will win but it might go further than expected. 7 games looks much more realistic now but anything is possible at this point.

BALLER R
05-16-2012, 02:50 PM
The team that wins game 3 will win the series IMO.

BlinkManJan02
05-16-2012, 02:58 PM
LeBron can't but the Heat can I'm sure. One player can't beat a team, what the ****

rapjuicer06
05-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Wade is kind of hurting the Heat with his immaturity

Rain City
05-16-2012, 03:00 PM
I only watched the last 1.5 quarters and offensively MIA 100% relied on lebron and wade's athleticism, not shooting, not execution, nobody else was stepping up offensively, Wade and lebron get the brunt because they are the stars but they warrant a big gripe with their teammates and with spoe.

Spoe deserves to get ripped big time! Im surprised it is not happening more but at the same time its gotta be a big challenge to coach when you have lebron and wade size egos. They know they dont have to listen to that guy and they probably dont too much.

Heatcheck
05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Piling up stats doesnt really mean anything when you cant lead your team when it counts Theres plenty of players who can fill a stat sheet better than Wade in the playoffs. Turning it on when your team needs you counts the most.

i think its easy to say you didn't 'lead' your team when it counts whenever you lose in a team sport. filling the stat sheet usually means your doing your part that's why games have to be analyzed, to see what really happened.

mjm07
05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Give a lot of credit to the Pacers for winning last night but the HEAT chocked and gave away that win. This series has no business being tied 1-1. All this talk about the series going to 7 games is ridiculous. Its not impossible obviously but improbable IMO. Heat will win the series in MAX 6 games. I'd be schocked if it went to 7 gms.

torocan
05-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Give a lot of credit to the Pacers for winning last night but the HEAT chocked and gave away that win. This series has no business being tied 1-1. All this talk about the series going to 7 games is ridiculous. Its not impossible obviously but improbable IMO. Heat will win the series in MAX 6 games. I'd be schocked if it went to 7 gms.

Yah... not sure I'd say that. 2 games @ Indiana, with Miami being a mediocre road team, and mediocre when Bosh is out of the line up?

I can see 7, and a chance that the Pacers pull ahead 2-1. If the Pacers pull ahead 2-1, then Heat out in 6 becomes a real possibility.

If the Heat goes down 2-1, then we get to see if that "King James" tattoo is for real or just a pipe dream.

Holydiver
05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
wade is still a superstar? he sure seems to be on his last legs in the NBA. Windhorst tears Wade a new *** hole today on 790 the ticket

seems like Bosh is more valuable to the heat than wade

PacersForLife
05-16-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure what the Pacers have to do to earn respect anymore...

Holydiver
05-16-2012, 03:12 PM

beat the Heat and become the most respected team in the league

torocan
05-16-2012, 03:19 PM
beat the Heat and become the most respected team in the league

Respected and cheered. :cool:

Weezy
05-16-2012, 03:20 PM

Beat the Heat... that's very impressive if they pull through. On top of that, its a very young team so its an excellent step in moving forward. Plus, Wade will finally say "Damn' they are the Mavs" Lol...(joke)

LoveMeOrHateMe
05-16-2012, 03:26 PM
An people say d-wade is better then Kobe lmfao he never was or will be better then him
And well Lebron might be better then Kobe now but when it's all set in stone no way in hell

mjm07
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Yah... not sure I'd say that. 2 games @ Indiana, with Miami being a mediocre road team, and mediocre when Bosh is out of the line up?

I can see 7, and a chance that the Pacers pull ahead 2-1. If the Pacers pull ahead 2-1, then Heat out in 6 becomes a real possibility.

If the Heat goes down 2-1, then we get to see if that "King James" tattoo is for real or just a pipe dream.

HEAT should be going to Indiana up 2-0. But that isn't reality. HEAT at worst should/will split the next two games and at worst end it in 6. IMO And if it goes to 7 games like i said earlier is not impossible since the Pacers are tough minded and talented team but IMO its improbable. Either way HEAT should/will win this series.

kozelkid
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM

They had Chris Bosh who was crucial in at least two of their games. Wade stunk it up but Bulls had no answer for Bosh and obviously Lebron.

torocan
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
HEAT should be going to Indiana up 2-0. But that isn't reality. HEAT at worst should/will split the next two games and at worst end it in 6. IMO And if it goes to 7 games like i said earlier is not impossible since the Pacers are tough minded and talented team but IMO its improbable. Either way HEAT should/will win this series.

I think it depends on how they split the games.

If the Heat lose the next game, they're down 2-1 with another game @Indiana. That is a REALLY bad place for the Heat to be in mentally. Salvagable with a split taking it 2-2 to Miami, but the pressure will be insane on the Heat going into Game 4 if they're down 2-1.

If Lebron and Wade think they're taking alot of flak after losing the last game, it's nothing compared to what the media/fans will do to them if they end up down 2-1.

If the Heat win next game but lose the game afterwards, I actually think the Heat will be in better shape. Rebounding from a loss going back Home is actually the better scenario I think.

If the Heat melt down (pun intended!), I think it will be most likely if they lose the next game and go down 2-1.

2-1 going into another game @Indiana is what they really need to avoid.

All that said, I still think the Heat are favorites, but no longer prohibitive favorites. The Pacers have a legitimate chance to steal this.

93tillinfinity.
05-16-2012, 03:47 PM
LEBRON NEED TO GRAB HIS B^$"s LIKE A MAN AT THE END OF THE GAME AND SAY CLEAR THIS SH$% OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! MJ WAS NEVER SCARED NEVER SCARED NEVER SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:52 PM

Right, and Chris Bosh didn't do anything in that series either, right?

Raph12
05-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm sure Lebron shooting 6 for 22 (27.3%) outside of the paint has nothing to do with it right? :rolleyes:

Your hatred for Wade is pretty pathetic, although I agree Wade should be playing better, it doesn't mean we give Lebron a free pass for sucking outside of the paint.

xxplayerxx23
05-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I dont like wade but your hate for wade is pathetic, all you do is talk **** about him, maybe he stole your girlfriend or something? If lebron cant win with wade he wont win at all.. Missing bosh is going to hurt, hopefully the pacers can win it but i wouldnt count on it

sep11ie
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you ever get tired of making yourself look like an obsessed school girl?

OA SLAY
05-16-2012, 04:26 PM
They should be playing Philly
Nba playoff structure is a joke

Rain City
05-16-2012, 04:28 PM
im looking forward to the threads when mia is eliminated (or on the brink), and we can discuss what the carnage is going to look like.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 04:30 PM

Have the David West mentality. Don't expect anything out of just one win. You have to win the whole series. Then you'll earn your respect as a team and fanbase.

Just keep rooting for your team, you guys are playing well.

Pacers in 6.

Donuts365
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
they are not jump shooters thats why when they lose their speed and ability they will be useless so your point is baseless and no because other than wade nobody can score consistantly

kntresistheheat
05-16-2012, 04:34 PM
no, pacers will win in 6

You must of have us confused with your laker team.:D

kntresistheheat
05-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Have the David West mentality. Don't expect anything out of just one win. You have to win the whole series. Then you'll earn your respect as a team and fanbase.

Just keep rooting for your team, you guys are playing well.

Pacers in 6.

Do you lakers fan really think that the pacers are going to beat us 4 games in a row???:confused:

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Do you lakers fan really think that the pacers are going to beat us 4 games in a row???:confused:

The Series is 1-1, not 2-1.

And yes, Pacers will win because of no Bosh.

kntresistheheat
05-16-2012, 04:51 PM
The Series is 1-1, not 2-1.

And yes, Pacers will win because of no Bosh.

Im sorry, I didnt know that 4+1+1 doesnt equal = 6:confused:

1-1 + 4wins in a row is Game 6.

And no, the pacers will not win!

tcav701
05-16-2012, 05:11 PM

If you count last night, 4 consecutive wins would make the series 4-1.

4+1=5.

As in game 5.

Mr Costanza
05-16-2012, 05:16 PM

You are not making any sense.

bucketss
05-16-2012, 05:21 PM

i never respected the pacers not gonna lie i thought they would be lucky to make the playoffs and tbh they shut me up quickly with that said it must be annoying for you having all these posers and fakes pretend to like your team when in reality its only because you're beating the heat i remember in last nights thread they were saying the pacers were sad and pretenders when you guys started out slow, if i was a pacer fan id much rather they keep doubting the team cause the wins would be that much sweeter.

tcav701
05-16-2012, 05:23 PM
The Pacers are a PG away from being sexy as hell.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-16-2012, 05:24 PM

LMAO:laugh:

kubernetes
05-16-2012, 05:25 PM

This.

The first game established that the Heat > Pacers.

The second game showed that the Heat without Bosh are vulnerable.

If the Pacers can do it twice in a row I think the series is over. Mentally the Heat will know they're undermanned. Same goes for the Pacers--it's mental at this point. I think the better team will go 3-0 the next three games.

BALLER R
05-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Also the guy that said the pacers need to win 4 in a row no they don't.

series is tied 1-1
There are 5 games left. Pacers need to win 3 of them.
If they win the next one it will be 2-1. then if they lose its 2-2. If they then win 2 more games they would win the series 4-2.

4+2 = Game 6 My friend

If they were to win 4 straight games including last night game then it would be 4-1 which would be game 5.

Tha Truth
05-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Obviously. (See Game 1)

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 05:48 PM

So you're saying from this point on until Game 6, the Pacers win 4 more games, thus winning the series 5 games to 1? :confused:

SteveNash
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM

1 & 8. Sorry.

Wade sure is great at putting up stats as the second best player on his team in the Finals.

3ballbomber
05-17-2012, 09:13 AM
In Miami's final seven possessions, James took only one shot, getting blocked by Paul George. He passed the ball twice on the play where a layup try from Wade hit the rim with 16 seconds remaining.

He had an assist on one possession, missed two big free throws on another with 54.3 seconds left, and did not get a touch on three of those trips.

"At the end of the day, I was satisfied with my performance and trying to help us win a ball game," James said. "That's all that matters."
Same ol' Bron bron.

knicks4life33
05-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Lebron took the a bunch of scrubs to the finals with the cavs he should be able beat the pacers with another top 5 superstar in the league.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Let us give LeBron a pass. He has such a horrible team.

But NEXTTTTTTT year when the Heat get D12, CPIII, Kevin Love and Eric Gordon, I can assure you that LeBron will finally claim his throne and not 1/2/3/4/5 but 19 Championships. You add Wade, Bosh, Battier and the crew tot hose FA signings and Trades and the Heat will finally have a decent squad to match up with the Celtics or OKC.

He will be GOAT and the Daryl Morey statistics will prove it so! MJ, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Bird, Magic will all suck his d***. He just needs help. Wade and Bosh are simply not enough. it is like LeBron is a one man team.

3ballbomber
05-17-2012, 10:03 AM
"It's a lot more taxing being in there with bigger guys," James said, according to the Miami Herald.

Bosh's absence not only means more physical play for James, it also means that he's getting less rest. He has played 43 of 48 minutes in both games of the series. It could be argued that fatigue contributed to James missing two free throws with the Heat down one and 54 seconds left Tuesday.

"Forty minutes in the playoffs is different than 40 minutes in the regular season," James said, according to the newspaper. "Intensity is raised. The grind is much more intense. Hopefully, I can get a few minutes here and there."

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra doesn't know how much he can do about it.

"There's nothing we can do [about rest for James] in the fourth quarter," Spoelstra said, according to the Herald.

"Forty-minutes-plus is probably what he can expect."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7936906/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-lebron-james-says-playing-pf-injured-chris-bosh-taxing

speaking about fatigue and playing time, again after a loss. same ol' bronny

The mind of a champion.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 10:07 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7936906/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-lebron-james-says-playing-pf-injured-chris-bosh-taxing

speaking about fatigue and playing time, again after a loss. same ol' bronny

The mind of a champion.

34 year old Dirk hits game winners in the Finals with the FLU.

35 year old Jordan hits game winners in the Finals with the FLU.

28 year old LeBron runs away from the ball and sets picks for Mario Chalmers because he is tired.

But he gives himself a gold star for effort!

3ballbomber
05-17-2012, 10:13 AM
34 year old Dirk hits game winners in the Finals with the FLU.

35 year old Jordan hits game winners in the Finals with the FLU.

28 year old LeBron runs away from the ball and sets picks for Mario Chalmers because he is tired.

But he gives himself a gold star for effort!
I started a post about Lebron being hypocritical complaining about playing minutes when he loses and 'doing what ever it takes - including playing 45+ mins' when he wins and the Heat/Lebron cats wanted my head. No elite player ever complains about these sort of trifling matters when it comes to this time of year. Furthermore w/ Bosh being out it's even more important that he takes on those extra minutes to compensate for his absence.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 10:25 AM
I started a post about Lebron being hypocritical complaining about playing minutes when he loses and 'doing what ever it takes - including playing 45+ mins' when he wins and the Heat/Lebron cats wanted my head. No elite player ever complains about these sort of trifling matters when it comes to this time of year. Furthermore w/ Bosh being out it's even more important that he takes on those extra minutes to compensate for his absence.

Magic as a 20 year old rookie lost Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Game 6 of the Final and went out and dropped 42 points, 15 Rebounds and 7 Assists.

He took only 14 shots.
He went 14-14 from the foul line.
No three pointers.

He won the game with Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon and Cooper ..... ya think Wade and Bosh and battier are just a little better???????

LeBron is bona fide front running loser. The bully with a glass jaw. Just hit it and he goes down. Even the fear you will take a swing at his "kingness" causes him to fold.

I am sure the stats lovers will come out soon ..... again, 20 Year Old Rookie loses arguable the GOAT and he comes in a destroys his opposition for the win playing CENTER versus Daryl Dawkins (a monster of a man). That Rookie collects 5 rings over the course of his career.

Enough said. LeBron, the basketball equivalent of a pre-op hot tranny on the cover of Vogue.

natelpete
05-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Bosh wasn't hurt in the Bulls series. He played well against the Bulls.

Very true

Heatcheck
05-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Magic as a 20 year old rookie lost Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Game 6 of the Final and went out and dropped 42 points, 15 Rebounds and 7 Assists.

He took only 14 shots.
He went 14-14 from the foul line.
No three pointers.

He won the game with Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon and Cooper ..... ya think Wade and Bosh and battier are just a little better???????

LeBron is bona fide front running loser. The bully with a glass jaw. Just hit it and he goes down. Even the fear you will take a swing at his "kingness" causes him to fold.

I am sure the stats lovers will come out soon ..... again, 20 Year Old Rookie loses arguable the GOAT and he comes in a destroys his opposition for the win playing CENTER versus Daryl Dawkins (a monster of a man). That Rookie collects 5 rings over the course of his career.

Enough said. LeBron, the basketball equivalent of a pre-op hot tranny on the cover of Vogue.

So dramatic....ah to be in highschool again

RiLoc
05-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Well... LeBron won't carry them to victory if Wade and LeBron are the only players who score more than 5 points (Tueday boxscore (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201205150MIA.html)) on a nightly basis. Otherwise, yes, he can.

knicks4life33
05-17-2012, 05:36 PM
lebron should be able to beat the pacers bye himself he took a team of scrubs to the nba finals

Cal827
05-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Oh, how did I know who made this thread? LOL Some people you can just tell who started it:

Wade: Longhornfan
Kobe: C-Style
Indiana: GoPacers33
Knicks bait: Dnewguy
Drugs: Cfrey

To the point though, I still think they'll win this series in 7 games. Wade probably won't remain terrible for the series. It would be hilarious to see him go HAM for the rest of the games though, just to LOL at this thread.

Raph12
05-17-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm sure Lebron shooting 6 for 22 (27.3%) outside of the paint has nothing to do with it right? :rolleyes:

Your hatred for Wade is pretty pathetic, although I agree Wade should be playing better, it doesn't mean we give Lebron a free pass for shooting so poorly outside of the paint.

Longhornfan1234
05-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Wade- 2 points, 1-11, 4 TOs :facepalm:

KnickaBocka.44
05-17-2012, 08:59 PM
This thread has now been validated.... and the answer is no.

3ballbomber
05-17-2012, 09:06 PM
This thread has now been validated.... and the answer is no.
it was valid from the get go.

njnets
05-17-2012, 09:06 PM
so far tonight, after three quarters, the answer looks like a big fat NO.

wade is playing an awful game, and the heat are down 13 points after 3.

if wade cannot contribute, you might as well call this the miami cavs because it would be the same thing for lebron...

KnickaBocka.44
05-17-2012, 09:09 PM
it was valid from the get go.

I was talking about a few people in this thread that said one game doesnt make it valid. Well, it's now 2 games...anymore excuses?

3ballbomber
05-17-2012, 09:15 PM
I was talking about a few people in this thread that said one game doesnt make it valid. Well, it's now 2 games...anymore excuses?
ah k. be careful though, game not over yet.

sharqstealth
05-17-2012, 09:17 PM

That means the Pacers are winning the series! Pacers in 5!!:clap:

Giannis94
05-17-2012, 09:21 PM
if you have 2 top 5 players playing on your team you better be able too.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 09:49 PM
so far tonight, after three quarters, the answer looks like a big fat NO.

wade is playing an awful game, and the heat are down 13 points after 3.

if wade cannot contribute, you might as well call this the miami cavs because it would be the same thing for lebron...

Without Wade this is by far the worst team Bron ever had. At least those Cavs had some size.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Without Wade this is by far the worst team Bron ever had. At least those Cavs had some size.

OMG, LeBron nut hugging has officially started.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 10:35 PM
OMG, LeBron nut hugging has officially started.
My bad, I should clarify, without Bosh and Wade its the worst team hes had since hes been in the playoffs.

khaleesi
05-17-2012, 10:38 PM
My bad, I should clarify, without Bosh and Wade its the worst team hes had since hes been in the playoffs.

Except Wade is still playing.

Chronz
05-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Except Wade is still playing.
Not today he wasnt.

And its becoming a trend with him against bigger defenders. The superstar that used to be Wade wasnt like that.

BH-Sports
05-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Lebron is 10X the player Wade is

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Oh, how did I know who made this thread? LOL Some people you can just tell who started it:

Wade: Longhornfan
Kobe: C-Style
Indiana: GoPacers33
Knicks bait: Dnewguy
Drugs: Cfrey

:laugh:

khaleesi
Not today he wasnt.

And its becoming a trend with him against bigger defenders. The superstar that used to be Wade wasnt like that.

Excuses are piling up in Miami I see.

D12 fan

You still trolling I see.

JordansBulls
05-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Lebron is 10X the player Wade is
:facepalm:

Why doesn't he show up on the highest stage then?

knicks4life33
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM
lebron took the cavs to the finals with a crappy team . He should be able to go to the finals with a top 5 supserstar in the league . NO excuses

Chronz
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
What do you mean?

DaBulls311
05-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Chalmers had a good game today... but where's everyone else not named Wade or Lebron?

I thought Battier would perform much better for the Heat. Remember Heat fans hyping up Norris Cole in the beginning of the season? Haslem is nowhere to be found either.

I think the Heat are having a hard time adjusting to life without Bosh's size and points.

JNA17
05-18-2012, 12:17 AM
The heat were able to pull and steal a win in game one without Bosh for most of the 2nd quarter and the rest of the 2nd half. In fact, some people thought the heat would play better without bosh because the defense would be better.

But it doesn't seem like it now. Either way, lebron and wade better step up, or they will never hear the end of this one if they lose the series this early.

willabeast77
05-18-2012, 12:29 AM
lebron took the cavs to the finals with a crappy team . He should be able to go to the finals with a top 5 supserstar in the league . NO excuses

Except that 07. Cavs team won 50 wins and the East was arguably at it's weakest of that era. People overrated LeBron taking that Cavs team to the Finals. This season is different and hard to compare since this Pacers team are a better team than what the Cavs faced in 07'. Bosh also screwed up by getting injured so in general it is a fair reason. It's also not all on LeBron especially if Wade doesn't show up.

smith&wesson
05-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Wade is kind of hurting the Heat with his immaturity

yes he is i def agree.

knicks4life33
05-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Except that 07. Cavs team won 50 wins and the East was arguably at it's weakest of that era. People overrated LeBron taking that Cavs team to the Finals. This season is different and hard to compare since this Pacers team are a better team than what the Cavs faced in 07'. Bosh also screwed up by getting injured so in general it is a fair reason. It's also not all on LeBron especially if Wade doesn't show up.

I don't think this pacers team is better then the pistons team they beat. Get serious.

AIRMAR72
05-18-2012, 10:36 AM
my answer is NO they need a shot blocker a PG who can breakdown the defense down and get to the paint plus bron and wade really need to work on they post-up game