PDA

View Full Version : D- Wade not happy with pacers celebration after victory''They Celebrated Like Dallas"

knicks4life33
05-16-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/05/16/dwyane.wade.not.happy.pacers.celebration.after.gam e.2.they.celebrated.dallas.video

Dwyane Wade had some things to say following the Pacers 78-75 victory over the Heat in Game 2. Not happy with the Pacers acted following the game, Wade compared it to how the Mavericks celebrated following their victory in the 2011 NBA Finals. Here is video of the incident, with Wade's comments further below:
According to FoxSports:

"I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense," Wade said about an apparent reference to Pacers coach Frank Vogel using last year's Mavs team, which beat the Heat in Miami for the title, as motivation for Indiana. "I saw their little celebration at the end of (Game 2). I don't know if they didn't expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expect to win."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They say their identity, they say they want to be like Dallas," Wade said. "So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess."

knicks4life33
05-16-2012, 12:23 PM
I didnt really see pacers go crazy. I just saw a young hungry team get a big win .

celtNYpatsHeels
05-16-2012, 12:25 PM
So then why did the Heat celebrate so much when they beat the Celtics last year? Were they not expecting to win that series?

BALLER R
05-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Wade needs to shut the **** Up.

davids22
05-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Wade can't really talk after the way the Heat celebrated after beating Boston in round 2 of last year's playoffs.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Didnt the Heat do something very similar to this against Boston last year?

Wade is making himself look like a real *** right now. Dirty fouls followed by complaining. Not a good image for pro ball player.

effen5
05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Wade is annoying

D-Leethal
05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
LOL. LeBron and Wade hugged, kissed, cried, and Tebowed when they beat the Celtics.

GTFO Wade.

haggis
05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Wade is annoying.

NYK4L
05-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Bitter?

Avenged
Wade's mad :laugh2:

just like Rose was.

theLgndKllr35
I'm really starting to dislike Wade. :pity:

Hustla23
05-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Wade is annoying.

Weezy
05-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Keep it in the circus, Wade.

BALLER R
05-16-2012, 12:41 PM
They celebrated before they even played a game together. Wade needs to worry about his lack of supporting role players instead of Indiana celebrating a win. Especially when people were saying the heat would sweep them. So of course they felt good they already made it further than most people believed they would.

29$JerZ
05-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Shut up Wade

MTL_123
05-16-2012, 12:45 PM
ah love these stupid haters

avrpatsfan
He mad

benzni
Wade has turned into such a B****. I have way more respect for Lebron than this clown. Pacers won a close game, let them be happy. Show some respect and beat them next game.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-16-2012, 12:47 PM
He is getting worse by the day.

ryang
05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
whatever it takes to get himself going regardless of wether or not he is right.. west obviously agreed with wade or he wouldnt have been yelling at his team mates to get off the floor..

willabeast77
05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Wade is right, the Pacers celebrated as if they won the series. It's only 1 game and it was a premature celebration.

D-Leethal
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Why are reporters too stupid to call these clowns out on this nonsense?

Why don't reporters ask LeBron about his flops? Tell Wade 'Do you not remember the celebration after the Boston series?' 'Its ok to have a championship parade before the pre-season starts?'

Why do these soft *** reporters always skip the tough questions everyone wants asked.

knicks4life33
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
they celebrated before they even played a game together. Wade needs to worry about his lack of supporting role players instead of indiana celebrating a win. Especially when people were saying the heat would sweep them. So of course they felt good they already made it further than most people believed they would.

this!

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
You guys take pride in hating on everything that involves the Heat. It's quite entertaining at this point, no point in arguing anymore.

Ebbs
05-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Wade has been a bit of a drama queen the last 2 years.

torocan
05-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Waaah.

I didn't see the Pacers going too nuts.

That said, it was a big win for the Pacers. They took HCA by beating Miami in their House, firmly putting HCA in their court for the next 2 games.

Given how Miami's has defended HC, I'm not sure many expected the Pacers to split the first 2 games, with or without Bosh.

Now Wade has some real fun ahead. 2 games @Indiana, and Miami hasn't exactly been a great Road team.

I wouldn't want to be him or Lebron if the Pacers go up 3-1.... not likely, but with HCA and Bosh out, it's not inconcievable at this point.

DAL*CWB
05-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Dirk text to wade after the game, "i'm in your head wade"

Holydiver
05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
why can't a reporter ask Wade at the press conference

"How would you compare the Pacers celebration with your celebration last year against Boston?"

ryang
05-16-2012, 12:59 PM
boston?? we won the series then celibrated.. andafter what we went threw last year and all the years boston knocked everybody out of the playoffs i say how can you compare?? and your reporters are smart enough to realize this..

Corndog
05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Wade needs to worry less about the Pacers celebrated and more about making a hook shot in late possesions. He choked and he knows it. This team is going to have problems in Indy without Bosh.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-16-2012, 01:04 PM
whatever it takes to get himself going regardless of wether or not he is right.. west obviously agreed with wade or he wouldnt have been yelling at his team mates to get off the floor..

I dont think the issue is with what Wade said. Honestly, Indiana maybe shouldnt have celebrated as much as they did. West obviously knew that and brought the boys in after the win, very smart move.

The issue is that he should have kept his mouth shut. Complaining is the worst thing a superstar can do after a loss. Nobody takes it seriously because after a loss, he just comes across as a baby.

Props to West though man. He handled that victory with great maturity. He understood while it was a great win, it was still just one win and he didnt want the team to get ahead of themselves.

smith&wesson
05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
wade, lebron, & bosh celebrated when they formed and didnt even play a game yet. promiced the world several rings. this guy needs to grow up.

ne3xchamps
05-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Shut the **** up wade. Indy is an underdog and they won. Who cares that they are happy?? Except little douche wade. Get a life wade.

NYflightboy
05-16-2012, 01:07 PM
You have to understand that these two teams have totally different mentalities. The Heat have been here before. They are not even going to crack a smile til they reach the finals and won't be happy until they win it.

The Pacers had a reason to be hyped. I don't think many people would've predicted that they would make it to the 2nd rd. So when they win a close game, against the best team in the league, with their superstar duo, on Miami's home court, how could they not feel good about themselves and enjoy the moment?

MTL_123
05-16-2012, 01:09 PM
people have to stop worrying about wat heat players say and spend more time worrying about there own team

NYY 26 to 7
05-16-2012, 01:09 PM
You guys take pride in hating on everything that involves the Heat. It's quite entertaining at this point, no point in arguing anymore.

Well Heat "fans" don't argue they have 3 of the most annoying and juvenile responses:

U Mad?

Cool story bro.

Hater.

Wade is killing his image with all of this crying recently. The Heat celebrated not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 championships before they ever played a game. How do Heat fans not understand why people root against them and enjoy seeing them lose when they started with the decision continued with that joke of a celebration rally. Being a Yankee fan I understand why people don't like the Yanks and I get why people hate ARod because he like LeBron always have some scripted respose and seem complete fake who only care about themselves. "Check my stats".

boolish
05-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Did Dwade fall down on the floor after he said this and hold his arms out asking for a foul?

boolish
05-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Dwade celebrates a little inside every time a REF falls for one of his flops.

boolish
05-16-2012, 01:16 PM
You have to understand that these two teams have totally different mentalities. The Heat have been here before. They are not even going to crack a smile til they reach the finals and won't be happy until they win it.

The Pacers had a reason to be hyped. I don't think many people would've predicted that they would make it to the 2nd rd. So when they win a close game, against the best team in the league, with their superstar duo, on Miami's home court, how could they not feel good about themselves and enjoy the moment?

no but they all kissed the floor last year after they beat BOS in round two. :facepalm:

sep11ie
05-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Wade is annoying

topdog
05-16-2012, 01:20 PM
people have to stop worrying about wat heat players say and spend more time worrying about there own team

This is an NBA forum. If it's a story on ESPN we likely are going to talk about it. But apparently Heat fans feel that only they should be able to make threads about the Heat.

It's just silly that Wade wants to take issue with it. Here's ESPN's Michael Wallace and his take: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/14190/heat-give-fiery-pacers-reason-to-celebrate

MTL_123
05-16-2012, 01:23 PM
This is an NBA forum. If it's a story on ESPN we likely are going to talk about it. But apparently Heat fans feel that only they should be able to make threads about the Heat.

It's just silly that Wade wants to take issue with it. Here's ESPN's Michael Wallace and his take: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/14190/heat-give-fiery-pacers-reason-to-celebrate

i have no problem with people making heat threads and hating but dnt complain then as to why are there so much heat thread. put it in the Heat Forum Bs

Brew Crew
Wade is such a douche. Figures he went to Marquette...

sammid21
LOL heat fans defending this is too funny. They want to throw the heat in everyones face when they win or do something they like and agree with, but when someone posts anything negative they go on a :hater" "worry about your team" rampage. butt hurt like crazy!!

Wade is a huge hypocrite, he celebrates after big shots, like the one he did against dallas in the finals, they game they ended up losing after a 15+ point lead. I guess to Wade, only the Heat can celebrate and no one else. Im ashamed he is from Chicago

MTL_123
05-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Dwade celebrates a little inside every time a REF falls for one of his flops.

just like wen amare grabs a reb (which is not alot)
or wen melo gets an assist (which is basically never)

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Well Heat "fans" don't argue they have 3 of the most annoying and juvenile responses:

U Mad?

Cool story bro.

Hater.

Wade is killing his image with all of this crying recently. The Heat celebrated not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 championships before they ever played a game. How do Heat fans not understand why people root against them and enjoy seeing them lose when they started with the decision continued with that joke of a celebration rally. Being a Yankee fan I understand why people don't like the Yanks and I get why people hate ARod because he like LeBron always have some scripted respose and seem complete fake who only care about themselves. "Check my stats".

People are really going off the deep end, delving way too deep in things that aren't that deep. "Check my stats", really? Are you really gonna bring up a shirt? It's fashion! There are no rules in fashion, Craig Sager proved that :p ...Naw but seriously, even if he had a "I eat babies" shirt on who cares, it's a shirt. We as fans tend to forget that we don't know these players personally and make judgements based off what the media tell us.

As far as the Heat celebration rally goes, it was for the city of Miami! Let me repeat that, it was for the city of Miami! Had espn not broadcasted no one outside of Miami or perhaps Fla would have known about it. And why not do it, it pumped up the fan base.

For the people saying the Heat celebrated after the Bos series, it was after they had won the series not after game 2. Anyways it don't matter, Wade could have said he has a dog named Pacer and it would have been 30 threads and a ESPN article written about it. I only can imagine what would happen if Lebron said it.

NYflightboy
05-16-2012, 01:27 PM
no but the all kissed the floor last year after they beat BOS in round two. :facepalm:

Yea I wasn't talking about last year and I am in no way defending Wade. He needs to lighten the **** up. If he didn't want to see them celebrate he should of probably hit that open lay-up instead of falling to the floor and looking up at the ref expecting him the save him.

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 01:29 PM
LOL heat fans defending this is too funny. They want to throw the heat in everyones face when they win or do something they like and agree with, but when someone posts anything negative they go on a :hater" "worry about your team" rampage. butt hurt like crazy!!

Wade is a huge hypocrite, he celebrates after big shots, like the one he did against dallas in the finals, they game they ended up losing after a 15+ point lead. I guess to Wade, only the Heat can celebrate and no one else. Im ashamed he is from Chicago

The same could be said for your team sir. Not the finals part though :eyebrow:

Weezy
05-16-2012, 01:33 PM

Lmao, this will take you far.... making fun of Knicks players.

sammid21
05-16-2012, 01:34 PM
The same could be said for your team sir. Not the finals part though :eyebrow:

I wouldnt defend my team if they did the same actions as Miami. switch Wade antics with Rose and I wouldnt defend Rose. I dont see why anyone would defend Wade. I wouldve expected Heat fans to say just say shut up Wade, but you defend him like if he was family:facepalm:

ottograham14
05-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Why do Heat fans gets so mad when Wade, Bosh or Lebron are attacked about their character. People are not attacking them for their game play because they are great athletes and basketball talents but instead because they say stupid *** crap all the time kicking themselves on a PR front. Heat fans should only care about what they do on the court and stop trying to defend these guys PR mishapes and just deal that they have three very good to great basketball talents that are immature at times. Its not like any of you are personal friends with these guys where you need to stick up for them.

If all the Heat fans on here weren't Heat fans then they would realize that Wade needs to just shut it and let his play the next game do the talking instead of trying to crack on Indy for celebrating. Saw how good cracking on another team did last year with making fun of Dirk for being sick.

72 Wins
05-16-2012, 01:36 PM

QFTMFT!! :clap:

bucketss
05-16-2012, 01:39 PM

This is not saying much every fan will obviously defend their players hell even some laker fans were defending the artest elbow to harden

LongIslandIcedZ
05-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I dont understand why Heat fans are trying to defend Wade's big mouth by calling out Amar'e rebounding, Melo passing, or the Bulls not making the finals. They are completely unrelated, and if you are going to make that argument, why even open the thread at all? It shows a complete lack of maturity, and some extreme homerism.

What Wade said was stupid, that's it. You cant lose a game, after playing ******, and call out the other team for their celebrating. It made Wade look like a sore loser and a baby. It's time to get over it and get ready for game three, keep your mouth shut and play.

EvanTurner
05-16-2012, 01:40 PM
this is just a guy who can see its about to be over soon.

Teeboy1487
Wade needs to STFU. I'm really starting to hate this guy.

sep11ie

Hew tawt yew how two spel?

WVNowitzki
05-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I seem to remember them celebrating after Wade hit that big 3 to go up 15 on Dallas, then subsequently lost the game. Pot meet Kettle. I also find that ****** layup from last night at the end with the huge flop to the ground the act of a desperate man. Go Pacers

Sadds The Gr8
05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Y he mad tho?

torocan
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Ok... so this year in the play offs he's bashed Amare, Bibby and now the Pacers.

Sounding like a pattern?

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
I wouldnt defend my team if they did the same actions as Miami. switch Wade antics with Rose and I wouldnt defend Rose. I dont see why anyone would defend Wade. I wouldve expected Heat fans to say just say shut up Wade, but you defend him like if he was family:facepalm:

Like I said, the same could be said for your team sir. Rose didn't like indy celebrating on their court last season, no big deal right? Rose wins MVP, he is GOAT--throw it in everyone's face right? Noah hits a shot, he does the yosemite sam two pistol celebration right? Give me a break dude. Any negative threads about Rose and your precious Bulls, y'all going to war about it.

69centers
05-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Says the guy who celebrated before a Finals game was even over; one that he ended up losing and ultimately the series. Wade probably mentions Dallas because he still has nightmares about them.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
LMFAO

he mad

Weezy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMuJiyl-P4

:laugh2: Aww Wade didnt celebrate. Our bad?

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 01:47 PM
this is just a guy who can see its about to be over soon.

Keep telling yourself that

sammid21
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
This is not saying much every fan will obviously defend their players hell even some laker fans were defending the artest elbow to harden

i dont know about every fan, but I wouldnt defend a player on my team. Hypocracy and huge egos arent my favorite thing, I dont care if its Rose saying this, I wouldnt defend him. And go to the Bulls forum, we bash Boozer constantly and we are stuck with him for the time being

kdspurman
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Sorry Wade... But you sound bitter.

Not to mention sounding like a hypocrite. See link below:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19064473/pacers-heat-game-2-ironically-the-heat-think-the-pacers-celebrated-too-much

Bring The Heat
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Lmao, this will take you far.... making fun of Knicks players.

Lmao you gotta admit though that was funny.....

With that being said I can't really defend Wade here.. Kind of contradicted himself... He's upset after the loss. Hopefully him having that image of them having a little mini celebration can ignite a fire in his *** to come out in Game 3 and have a BIG game for us... And shoot the ball better from the field because he's been struggling

sammid21
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Like I said, the same could be said for your team sir. Rose didn't like indy celebrating on their court last season, no big deal right? Rose wins MVP, he is GOAT--throw it in everyone's face right? Noah hits a shot, he does the yosemite sam two pistol celebration right? Give me a break dude. Any negative threads about Rose and your precious Bulls, y'all going to war about it.

One thing is if Rose and the bulls celebrated and then turn around next time and lose and Rose comes out saying he doesnt like the other team celebrating. Its called hypocracy. If the Heat never celebrated like theyve always done then Wades comments would be ok, but thats not the case here.

Also Noahs a big goof, he celebrates with his guns when he makes a shot because he knows he isnt a good shooter.

sammid21
05-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Lmao you gotta admit though that was funny.....

With that being said I can't really defend Wade here.. Kind of contradicted himself... He's upset after the loss. Hopefully him having that image of them having a little mini celebration can ignite a fire in his *** to come out in Game 3 and have a BIG game for us... And shoot the ball better from the field because he's been struggling

This is what i expected from heat fans, good post man, finally some common sense

mosesedan
i watched the video like 3 times and I dont see the over celebrating. its the playoffs, id be pretty happy if I took home court from the heat

mjm07
I didn't like the interview by Wade by any means. I can understand that he didn't like how they acted either after they won the game but still should be blaming himself for the way not the Pacers. I thought Lebron did very well expressing his displeasure in himself after the loss. So much talent yet so-so mental toughness. I don't get it.

I will say this, an angry D. Wade is pretty unstoppable force. Lots of respect for David West for telling teammates to stop the celebtration and run to the locker room. Classy move.

bucketss
05-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok... so this year in the play offs he's bashed Amare, Bibby and now the Pacers.

Sounding like a pattern?

amare ? bibby? when was this ?

Ch0ZSeN1
05-16-2012, 01:56 PM
They celebrated before they even played a game together. Wade needs to worry about his lack of supporting role players instead of Indiana celebrating a win. Especially when people were saying the heat would sweep them. So of course they felt good they already made it further than most people believed they would.

Great point! That big show they put on with all the dancing and what not before they even played a game together. Clowns!

ichitownclowni
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Ahh the good o'l NBA forum. Where somehow we get to bash Rose :facepalm:

boolish
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
west is a boss.

bucketss
05-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Great point! That big show they put on with all the dancing and what not before they even played a game together. Clowns!

that show was a rally for heat fans it wasn't for you it was broadcasted on sunsports than espn picked it up

torocan
05-16-2012, 02:06 PM
amare ? bibby? when was this ?

Bibby... tosses shoe, then makes smart *** remarks on his shooting

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/05/shots-fired-dwyane-wade-makes-fun-of-his-former-teammate-mike-bibby

Amare... that was the Heat PA announcer, not Wade.

Cubs Win
05-16-2012, 02:12 PM
that show was a rally for heat fans it wasn't for you it was broadcasted on sunsports than espn picked it up

How many other teams have pre-season championship "rallies," as you call it, regardless of who the intended audience is? :eyebrow:

KnickNyKnick
05-16-2012, 02:13 PM
funny how he compared it to The mavs. they just won the FINALS!!! hes upset they lost at home. if wade can read this i jus have one question ....UMAD? LOL

naps
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Nothing is wrong with what Wade said. He didn't say anything bad.

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 02:16 PM
How many other teams have pre-season championship "rallies," as you call it, regardless of who the intended audience is? :eyebrow:

You wouldn't know if they don't broadcast them

meloman1592
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
**** dwyane Wade

DaBulls311
05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Wade is quickly becoming the biggest diva in the NBA. Unfortunately, this whole Big 3 South Beach crap has really taken hold over Wade.

Kuya_Clive
05-16-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm not picking sides on this one because I don't think it was a big deal, but I totally expect Wade to go off the next game. I also love West's leadership on the situation.

Cubs Win
05-16-2012, 02:27 PM
You wouldn't know if they don't broadcast them

This isn't high school basketball. In this day and age where it's on twitter within 10 minutes of a role player sneezing, any team having a pre-season celebration like that would receive some media coverage. :rolleyes:

ottograham14
05-16-2012, 02:29 PM

Like Heat fans say, that wasn't for you or for America but instead for the Heat, city of Miami and the 7 championships :facepalm::facepalm: they were already crowning for themselves. Either way if it was ESPN and the media outlets fault for playing the pre season celebration, ESPN and the media shouldn't be blamed for the nonstop immature PR mishaps that Wade and LBJ bring on themselves. Heat apparently need to hire some better PR people.

P Styles
05-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Somehow I wonder if this rivals Lebron/Bosh/Wade "Celebration" for simply signing with the same team.........

I assume that was OK with him.

ottograham14
I'm not picking sides on this one because I don't think it was a big deal, but I totally expect Wade to go off the next game. I also love West's leadership on the situation.

I hope he goes off because if they expect to win with that supporting cast now especially when Miller looks like he is done now then they are mistaken. 23 points for players not named LBJ or Wade. Sad thing is that will probably happen again.

And yes West yelling at his team at the end and then taking a interview in basically the same breath was awesome. Good for him but he should know he is on a young team. Wasnt this like the first time the Heat have lost at home in like 14 home playoff games as well. Why not get excited.

LJEATON26
So then why did the Heat celebrate so much when they beat the Celtics last year? Were they not expecting to win that series?

Didn't Miami have a championship celebration before the big 3 even played a game. Wade needs to quit being a whiny *****.

JasonJohnHorn
05-16-2012, 02:37 PM
So it's okay for Wade to run up the court and act like he's superman when he gets a lay up in, but the Pacers can't be happy they won a huge game? Sounds like Wade is just bitter.

And why wouldn't the Pacers look to play like the Mavs did last season. They beat Miami and won the NBA title playing the way they play. Sounds like a good team to emulate to me. Just saying.

Wade is sounding like a Hater.

Getting UGGLA
05-16-2012, 02:39 PM
He better get used to it...

northsider
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
He mad???

eboy60
05-16-2012, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Weezy;22203013]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMuJiyl-P4

:laugh2: Aww Wade didnt celebrate. Our bad?[/QUOT

Too Bad Your Team Can't Celebrate, They Never Accomplish Anything

Kuya_Clive
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I hope he goes off because if they expect to win with that supporting cast now especially when Miller looks like he is done now then they are mistaken. 23 points for players not named LBJ or Wade. Sad thing is that will probably happen again.

And yes West yelling at his team at the end and then taking a interview in basically the same breath was awesome. Good for him but he should know he is on a young team. Wasnt this like the first time the Heat have lost at home in like 14 home playoff games as well. Why not get excited.

Yea I loved how West tried to act professionally but at the same time the Pacers haven't gotten this far in a long time. Also, not a lot of people expected the Pacers to do a lot of damage in the playoffs so I understand them celebrating.

Weezy
05-16-2012, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMuJiyl-P4

:laugh2: Aww Wade didnt celebrate. Our bad?

Stop Typing Like This And Maybe People Would Read Your Posts, Kid.

Cubby
05-16-2012, 02:55 PM

So because we don't support the guy, that means we are haters? Makes sense.

Pacerlive
05-16-2012, 03:07 PM
:cry:

Wade needs to get a pair and start wearing them.

Cubby
05-16-2012, 03:12 PM
i have no problem with people making heat threads and hating but dnt complain then as to why are there so much heat thread. put it in the Heat Forum Bs

I'll put all Heat stuff in the Heat Forum as soon as you learn proper English.

Cubby
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM

You should probably take your own advice and worry about your own team as well. You're so concerned with what other fans say it's ridiculous.

Cubby
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Correct your grammar before making a post :facepalm:

He will never do it. He's too lazy.

Davidgta1
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Wade should be unhappy with that lay up he missed.

King41
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM
hmm wade ..... Don't know whats going on with him.
NBA finlas game 2 15P ahead miami celebrated and everybody knows how it ends !!! haaaa

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Heat fans are looking more & more like Homers

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2012, 03:24 PM
IMO they weren't celebrating cuz they were shocked they won it was more of a "HAHA, F U" to wade for that hit on collison. Collison's really the only one pumped after the game West was telling him to calm down and act like he's been there before. I enjoyed the celebration by collison, **** wade.

eboy60
05-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Stop Typing Like This And Maybe People Would Read Your Posts, Kid.

And You Need To Worry About Your One And Done Knicks

Thunder 9
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
This is coming from the same guy that walked to center court and did the cabbage patch after he dunked against the thunder.

So I guess its ok for him to point at himself but not for the pacers to celabrate a playoff win.

Weezy
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM
e...'boy'

Fits well. Grow up kid instead of posting garbage posts.

ryang
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Wade felt they celebrated 2 much in front of the heat bench.. West a member of the pacers felt the same.. Wades opinion is that just an opinion.. Its called self motivation.. Thursday when wade goes off and we win i would say there wont be anything more then a walk back into the locker room.. Not sure why everybody gets so riled up over nothing.. I guess thats what these forums are for but dam there has to be something better for you to do with your time..

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Didn't the superfriends club do an over the top premature celebration when they got together? :laugh:

NYMetros
05-16-2012, 03:33 PM
LOL Wade. I guess he forgets how much the Heat celebrated after they beat the Celtics in the playoffs last year. I've lost so much respect for this guy the last few years..

LongIslandIcedZ
05-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Wade felt they celebrated 2 much in front of the heat bench.. West a member of the pacers felt the same.. Wades opinion is that just an opinion.. Its called self motivation.. Thursday when wade goes off and we win i would say there wont be anything more then a walk back into the locker room.. Not sure why everybody gets so riled up over nothing.. I guess thats what these forums are for but dam there has to be something better for you to do with your time..

Your complaining about the complainers. There has to be something better for you to do with your time.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:35 PM

First and foremost, it's one dumbass knucklehead opinion if you ask me.

Second, no, that's not why David West told them to stop. He didn't want these youngsters to be happy about one game and get complacent just because they got a split on the road. He could care less what the Heat thought about "celebrating".

And if that's what D-Wade needs as self-motivation, then the guy is in the wrong business. He's one of those piss-poor sensitive nancies who needs bulletin board material to "boost his self up". Tell Wade on my behalf to go **** himself when you see him.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:36 PM
LOL Wade. I guess he forgets how much the Heat celebrated after they beat the Celtics in the playoffs last year. I've lost so much respect for this guy the last few years..

Hell, how about how much they celebrated when they formed the superfriends club back in July 2010? :laugh2:

ottograham14
05-16-2012, 03:38 PM

Has to be something better for you to do with your time than trying to defend Wade but then again apparently you are on the team since you stated when "WE" win on Thursday so way to stick up for your teammate I guess.

NYMetros
05-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Hell, how about how much they celebrated when they formed the superfriends club back in July 2010? :laugh2:

Haha, that too. :laugh:

kdspurman
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
LaLa > Your hand.

:laugh2: Oh yes :nod:

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
You Must Forgot About Shaq, Fisher, And Etc

Yeah well your boy D-Wade wouldn't have even won a championship if Shaq didn't come there to change the culture of that franchise. He's the guy that started the movement where superstars would go to Miami. He's the one who recruited his fellow long time veteran guys that he's been in wars against and with prior coming to Miami in Antoine Walker, Zo coming back to Miami, GP etc.

Even though Wade was the finals MVP, Shaq was the CEO who took Wade under his wings and recruited the necessary guys to make that 06 team.

Without Shaq, Wade would not even know what a winning culture feels like.

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2012, 03:42 PM
:laugh2: Oh yes :nod:

:hi5:

kdspurman
I posted this earlier in here but just to re-post:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19064473/pacers-heat-game-2-ironically-the-heat-think-the-pacers-celebrated-too-much

Badluck33
how did dwade turn into the biggest dbag in the league??

Weezy
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I posted this earlier in here but just to re-post:

:laugh2: Ohhh man....:pity:

ryang
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
First and foremost, it's one dumbass knucklehead opinion if you ask me.

Second, no, that's not why David West told them to stop. He didn't want these youngsters to be happy about one game and get complacent just because they got a split on the road. He could care less what the Heat thought about "celebrating".
And if that's what D-Wade needs as self-motivation, then the guy is in the wrong business. He's one of those piss-poor sensitive nancies who needs bulletin board material to "boost his self up". Tell Wade on my behalf to go **** himself when you see him.

So your saying west wasnt mad they were celebrating just that they were celebrating?? makes sence.. pretty sure i didnt say west cared if we were upset.. I said west didnt like them celebrating.. which is a fact..

Pretty sure he doesnt need it.. but it doesn't hurt and if it pissed him off well thats good IMO..

Longisland: I wast complaining i was more or less trying to help this people who have nothing better to do with there time then to say "heat suck" cry babys ect ect.. I have plenty of things to do just thought this thread was pretty funny.. sorry about your team losing but dam..

Keep laughing cause we sure get good laughs at your teams expence..

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 03:45 PM
how did dwade turn into the biggest dbag in the league??

I think it all started when they first formed and he made that dumbass ignorant comment of "Well, if they Heat start losing, it'll be the 9/11 thing all over again". That's when I lost respect for that POS. IMO, we get on LeBron's *** a lot, but it's this guy Wade that's the classless POS that's having a negative influence on his buddy LeBron. Wade was the guy that was mocking Dirk during the finals when the was "sick and coughing".

As much as we hate LeBron now, we never hated him this much when he was with the Cavs. Wade has made LeBron even more unlikeable in our eyes TBH.

Raph12
05-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I've always had great respect for Wade, but his actions and reactions are really starting to wane on it.

ElChinoLatino
05-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Wade is acting like a little *****

jbeezy
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
U mad wade

Giannis94
05-16-2012, 03:54 PM
cry me a ****ing river.......
I didn't like it when the big 3 did their litle dance and ****. even though wade is from marquette he needs to stop being a hypocrite of his own actions (celebration much? Celebrating before you even played a game or done anything as team?).

Evolution23
05-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Wade is annoying. Lebron is more likable.

NYY 26 to 7
05-16-2012, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Weezy;22203013]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMuJiyl-P4

:laugh2: Aww Wade didnt celebrate. Our bad?[/QUOT

You must be pretty young considering the Knicks lead the post season series against the Heat 3-2. The only other series you won in 97 was only because they suspended half the Knicks team because they got off the bench for the fight that PJ Brown started. And the Knicks are barely successful as a franchise with only 2 rings but I love how Heat fans somehow pretend like the rings LeBron already celebrated you guys already have. You've won 1 time your shouldn't even have dreams of considering yourself among the Lakers or Celtics but you all act like you do.

Or just like other Heat fans you just jumped on the bandwagon when LeBron signed. Wade did a nice job though in celebrating in the finals like he hit a series ending shot even though there was 7 min left and they lost the game and series. I forgot people "just mad" and are clearly "haters". Wade can keep holding that hand up though.

rapsjaysfan88
05-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Miami is joke, the teams full of great players but they're floppers, whiners and hypocrites. They want stern and the officials to hand them a dynasty. How bout you earn it instead of constinetly showing off and complaining when others do the same.

Rosh
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Wade is right, the Pacers celebrated as if they won the series. It's only 1 game and it was a premature celebration.

Premature celebration?

Try "not 5, not 6, not 7" and a bash for signing free agents. Wade has NO place in saying anything here.

8kobe24
05-16-2012, 04:04 PM
u mad wade?

popo85
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
David West was telling his team to go to the locker room, didn't see them celebrating much...

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Tell Carmelo I Said Have a Good Vacation With LaLa

You already used that one

Oh tell Bosh to enjoy his vacation in Jurassic park!

BK-TY
05-16-2012, 04:08 PM
All this and people give CARMELO a hard time. :rolleyes:

sep11ie
05-16-2012, 04:10 PM
You all need to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of poo poo heads.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
1 away from his goal, not bad. Lebron predicted 8, he's still working on his 1st LMAO.

His goal is more than 6. ;)

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2012, 04:12 PM
I find it hilarious that he disses Kobe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDGw9HWFPk

It's just stupid that he believes it's OK for wade and the heat to celebrate but as soon as another player or team celebrate it's wrong.

kdspurman
05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
You all need to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of poo poo heads.

:laugh2: 1st thing that came to mind- I know you are but what am I??

IAmARanger18
Wade is very rapidly losing my respect for him with all this crying, Le***** is wearing off of him.

Lakers + Giants
His goal is more than 6. ;)

He'd be satisfied with 6 though, as long as he ends up with as many rings as Jordan he'll be OK with it, he won't be OK with having 1 less. No matter what he says, everyone knows he cares about #6 to tie up Jordan.

GiantsSwaGG
Where's justinnum1?

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
:laugh2: 1st thing that came to mind- I know you are but what am I??

Wow, then Sep11ie is right. Grow up, poo poo head. :p

tmacsc2
05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
HAHA oh Wade......First you say Olympians should be paid then you retract the statement....then you moan and groan to the refs all game long in game 2 and basically destroy a guy from behind.....then you say you dont like the way the pacers were celebrating? when david west was telling his team "lets go" "get off the floor" lmao Wade quit acting like a little ***** a play ball

kdspurman
05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Wow, then Sep11ie is right. Grow up, poo poo head. :p

:cry: lol I just thought it was hilarious cause it sounded serious saying you guys need to grow up. Then he went ahead and threw in alil poo poo and took me back to elementary

justinnum1
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
He'd be satisfied with 6 though, as long as he ends up with as many rings as Jordan he'll be OK with it, he won't be OK with having 1 less. No matter what he says, everyone knows he cares about #6 to tie up Jordan.

That's true. He wasn't able to get it last yr. Let's just hope someway, somehow he gets #6 this yr and the Lakers get their 17th. :pray:

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 04:21 PM

Ah, there you are. :)

ugafan
05-16-2012, 04:22 PM
I like the Heat and love LeBron James but Dwyane Wade is a ***** *** ***** who needs to shut the **** up.

Bruno
05-16-2012, 04:23 PM
ill indirectly agree with wade, by siding with david west. gtfo the court, and get to the locker room. west was yelling at his teammates to get off the court. i think they showed a little too much joy at the end of that game. but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lq13Us_Xus

kdspurman
05-16-2012, 04:25 PM
I like the Heat and love LeBron James but Dwyane Wade is a ***** *** ***** who needs to shut the **** up.

I'm trying to read through the asterisks and try and figure out what exactly you're saying, but I think I got it :laugh2:

swirl54
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Wade SHH please

VCaintdead17
05-16-2012, 04:36 PM

I agree. Wade should stop crying and just focus on game 3. God forbid he actually admits the Pacers clearly outplayed the Heat, or that this has been a great series so far.

Punk
05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL Wade is an idiot.

The Heat celebrated like crazy after being Boston in the 2nd round last year and then celebrated going up 14 against Dallas in Game 2 which is the game where Dallas cameback and won. Dallas never celebrated anything. They were pretty damn calm when they won the title.

He gets all whiny when he doesn't get a call which is never half of the time, celebrates like it's 2006 when they win big games, complains when the other team does the same.

This is why people dislike Miami. They deserve to lose the way they act sometimes.

AllStar44
05-16-2012, 04:48 PM
That's nasty...

metsbulls1025
05-16-2012, 04:49 PM
It is nasty, but I giggled.

Hustla23
05-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Where's Kendrick Perkins to step on Wade's face when you need him.

mark1125
05-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Didn't the Heat celebrate before they even played a game together. Wade is as big a douche as LeBron.

BigBongTheory
05-16-2012, 04:52 PM
All you knicks fans wish yall were still in the playoffs but your not, it must feels good to lose to the heat everytime we play yall sorry team !

How old are you? You repeat yourself over and over like it's going to make you sound cooler or something.

IIISSKiLL
05-16-2012, 04:57 PM

because they won were crowned the eastern cofernce champs ? because they were going to the finals ? it was 4 games to 1 they obviously knew they were going to win dick head

eboy60
05-16-2012, 04:59 PM
:laugh2: 1st thing that came to mind- i know you are but what am i??

i know you spurs fan are so happy cause you guys are really ballin rite now, congrats on last nite victory !

Knicks21
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I mean its not like the pacers guaranteed 8 championships or anything...

ChicagoJ
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Wade is already seen as a flopper, statements like this just make him look like an all around complainer.

Toxeryll
05-16-2012, 05:04 PM
stop being a crybaby Wade. im starting to hate this guy

ThunderousDemon
05-16-2012, 05:05 PM
He sounds like a whiny little *****,somebody get the wheelchair for the Cry baby

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYM81dUhBynyCP_Yni4slyRT5OGWY7A wT9_bI4iFzQrUBpGztdZA

kubernetes
05-16-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't know what's happened to Wade, but he's become annoying on and off the court. The guy can't drive or take a contested jumper without landing on his ***. I wonder if the Heat have a special flop training facility where they put down mats and practice falling after every shot.

LT.CARDWISIE
05-16-2012, 05:16 PM
He's mad because they lost.

CubbySwag313
05-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Hes just "mad" they lost....he probably wishes Pat Riley would of signed more all stars to help beat the Pacers and help buy a championship....Wade probably thought the "Big 3" was invincible when it came to injuries in the playoffs....Even if they get by the Pacers...they better hope Bosh comes back healthy...cuz they aint winning **** without him.....Then Wade will see a real celebration when another team wins the ship...

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Carmelo got to the 09 conference finals with Denver.

Amare got to the 05 and 2010 conference finals with Phoenix.

And they've only had 2 playoff runs together.

Dumb statement.

What They Accomplish After That?

tcav701
05-16-2012, 05:30 PM
After that Broadway performance Wade put on all game, he really shouldnt be talking.

k.smith904
05-16-2012, 05:32 PM
I love how there's this huge controversy over the Pacers' "celebration."

It was about 10 seconds of high fives followed by one player (forget who) yelling for his team to "get off the floor!" and into the locker room.

Meanwhile, the superteam of yesteryear dry hump each other in a 2nd round victory over Boston.

This is laughable.

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 05:40 PM
tell amare and carmelo to a win playoff series, oh i forgot they cant !

Tell LeBron & Bosh to win a ring... Oh wait they can't!

javsvt
05-16-2012, 05:41 PM

Same as Lebron, nothing.

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 05:42 PM

What did the big 3 accomplish?

Keep trolling!

SwatTeam
05-16-2012, 05:43 PM
C'mon guys the celebration wasn't that bad. It's indiana. Have you ever been to Indiana? They get excited when the electricity gets turned back on for a few hours a day.

netsgiantsyanks
05-16-2012, 05:43 PM
wade is mad.

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
What did the big 3 accomplish?

Beating You In The First Round !

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Tell LeBron & Bosh to win a ring... Oh wait they can't!

Carmelo= 0 Mvps, 0 All star Game Mvps, 0 Finals Mvps :clap:

javsvt
05-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I think titles are more important to knick fans, so if you are happy with Lebron getting MVP , god bless ya.

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:49 PM
If that's your goal, you got problems.

If Talking About Wade All Day Makes You Happy, Then You Got Problems

Chronz
05-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Wade needs a Snickers, dude is mad when hes not full of free throws.

GiantsSwaGG

:facepalm:

Lebron = 0 Finals MVP, 0 Rings :clap:

Bosh = 0 Finals MVP, 0 Rings :clap:

Nice try though troll

BlinkManJan02
Summer 2010. Anyone involved with the heat has no room to talk regarding celebrating.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Wade needs a Snickers, dude is mad when hes not full of free throws.

:worthy: Post of the year!

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Beating You In The First Round !

Really? They beat us in the finals??? Oh wait

javsvt
05-16-2012, 05:51 PM

I'm not, just funny how you change the subject, when the thread is about Wade.

D1JM
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Wade's mad :laugh2:

just like Rose was.

remember how heat fans bashed rose because of it. :laugh2:

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I think titles are more important to knick fans, so if you are happy with Lebron getting MVP , god bless ya.

Lebron Is Getting His Ring Way Before New York Get One !

The New York Giants Is The Only New York Team I Respect !

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 05:55 PM

Like your respect matters to PSD:rolleyes:

The heat are the only relevent team in your entire state

javsvt
05-16-2012, 05:55 PM

Ok, all it takes is a injury to put a damper on that, just ask the bulls. Teams are smart enough not to count their championships before they have them. Funny how the Heat and their fans are buying into the parade you guys had to count the rings they haven't won yet together.

eboy60
05-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Really? They beat us in the finals??? Oh wait

Oh Wait You Can Never Get Out The First Round :facepalm:

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh Wait You Can Never Get Out The First Round :facepalm:

Oh wait, you can never win the finals with the big 3 :facepalm:

kozelkid
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Remember guys, this is the same guy who went ape **** when Rondo did the exact patented-Wade move on Wade. Dude's a hypocrite; what else is new.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-16-2012, 06:27 PM
I agree with Wade, I hate when teams go crazy after one win. Especially a win at home and all of the confetti is going down and it's only a first round victory in game 1 or whatever. But the irony of it though coming from him is hysterical.

kozelkid
05-16-2012, 06:31 PM
I agree with Wade, I hate when teams go crazy after one win. Especially a win at home and all of the confetti is going down and it's only a first round victory in game 1 or whatever. But the irony of it though coming from him is hysterical.

The thing is, they didn't even celebrate that much; West made sure of it.

Wade is just being a whiny *****.

knicks4life33
05-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Im so proud to have created such a great of a thread . d wade or lebron can kill someone and all the heat posters will still defend them and come up with excuses and say they bye accidentlly pulled the trigger lol and not admit it was wrong lol

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
The thing is, they didn't even celebrate that much; West made sure of it.

Wade is just being a whiny *****.

Yeah I just saw the video, it was really just West yelling at his teammates to get into the clubhouse. Unless if there's something that we didn't see(which would be impossible because camera's would've cut to that or people on Twitter would've been talking about it) I don't get why Wade's getting so hurt here.

*Silver&Black*
05-16-2012, 06:42 PM
This is coming from one of the three stooges that celebrated signing with the same team together. Yeah...............

JayAllDay
05-16-2012, 06:52 PM

... and this makes your fan base sound less douchy.

Put wheels on me and I'll be a wagon

Mr_Amaziing
05-16-2012, 06:52 PM
LoL, He's mad

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 07:06 PM
D Wade still has bad memories of the Mavs lol

bucketss
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Im so proud to have created such a great of a thread . d wade or lebron can kill someone and all the heat posters will still defend them and come up with excuses and say they bye accidentlly pulled the trigger lol and not admit it was wrong lol

that why they're "fans" which short for fanatic what else are they suppose to do oh and nice exaggeration

blahblahyoutoo
05-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Wade can't really talk after the way the Heat celebrated after beating Boston in round 2 of last year's playoffs.

winning a series and advance to ECF is different than winning game 2.

tr3ymill3r
05-16-2012, 07:25 PM
If you don't want them celebrating on your home court, beat them.

The Final Boss
05-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Wade is the most annoying athlete in sports. He's a a dirty, borderline superstar, who tries to dress European when the whole world knows what he is.

The Final Boss
05-16-2012, 07:36 PM
beast...http://projects.latimes.com/lakers/player/jr-reid/

JC_
05-16-2012, 07:42 PM
If you don't want them celebrating on your home court, beat them.

This^^. Lots of people in this thread/forum acting like whiney *****es while they call Wade a whiney ***** is pretty funny though.

3ballbomber
05-16-2012, 07:47 PM
This is all i got to say about this nonsense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0HrtRlEf2k

IF we all can recall very clearly they whent on to lose not only the double digit lead tbut the game and the series.

BobbyHillSwag
05-16-2012, 07:48 PM
id be excited too overcoming joey crawford and the striped thug squad

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
You didn't know? The refs are on the Heat team

blahblahyoutoo
05-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Premature celebration?

Try "not 5, not 6, not 7" and a bash for signing free agents. Wade has NO place in saying anything here.

to be fair, lebron said that.

mark1125
05-16-2012, 08:15 PM
to be fair, lebron said that.

While Wade was giving Bron a reacharound.

llemon
05-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Imagine 215 posts due to what Dwayne Wade thinks.

And I'm using the term 'thinks' VERY loosely

stipe1280
05-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Dwyane Wade seems to always be upset about something. Maybe it's because his momma didn't know how to spell his name correctly.

championships
05-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Wade is feeling salty.

Raps08-09 Champ
05-16-2012, 08:35 PM
:laugh2:

What a baby.

mdm692
05-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Dwyane Wade seems to always be upset about something. Maybe it's because his momma didn't know how to spell his name correctly.

Maybe its supposed to be exotic who knows.:confused:

0nekhmer
05-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Packers are the underdog, of course they'll celebrate a little more but wade sounds just bitter here. He should keep his mouth shut after railing collision like he did.

Raps08-09 Champ
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Packers are the underdog, of course they'll celebrate a little more but wade sounds just bitter here. He should keep his mouth shut after railing collision like he did.

Packers were the heavy favourites to win and repeat.

Kings Faithful
05-16-2012, 08:56 PM
We should rename the Heat to the Miami Meltdowns.....

3ballbomber
05-16-2012, 08:56 PM
This is all i got to say about this nonsense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0HrtRlEf2k

IF we all can recall very clearly they whent on to lose not only the double digit lead tbut the game and the series.
let me add this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2dDGtB-Xo&feature=related

BaddNewz
05-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Hypocrisy at its finest

downsos
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Chris Bosh is looking like the more mature player of the big 3. 2 years ago he looked like a puppy dog following Lebron and wade around. Now he seems to be the only one with a maturity level above 5.

Bulls_fan90
05-16-2012, 09:57 PM

:laugh2: So true.

PacersForLife
05-16-2012, 10:01 PM
let me add this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2dDGtB-Xo&feature=related

Lmao...

knicks4life33
05-17-2012, 11:08 PM
now wade fights with his coachh. wade has changed his image

BallIsAll
05-17-2012, 11:26 PM
They're winning like Dallas too

TheRazorboy
05-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Soooo, let me be sure I have this straight.

Celebrating after beating a team in an actual playoff game? Bad.

Throwing a self-aggrandizing victory extravaganza before ever playing a single game? Perfectly fine.

Gotcha Dwyane.

sager729
05-18-2012, 12:27 AM
I can't believe Wade has become the biggest ***** baby in the league. he whines about every ****ing call and throws so many cheap shots. He is the biggest douche in the league. He is holding LeBron down.

ottograham14
05-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Where is the poster now saying that DWade would come back in Game 3 and go off now that he has drive with Indy celebrating the way they did after Game 2. I guess he was talking about Game 4 or 5 DWade will come out and go off. LOL. Good job yelling at Erik though Wade.

ThePooH_1_
05-18-2012, 07:57 AM
is this suprising to yall? I mean they told us that it's going to be Hollywood out there :D.. They're just taking care of business :D

Gram
05-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Lol Wade.

MagicHero3
05-18-2012, 08:25 AM

haha id rather not be talked about than be talked badly about all day. U can defend him all u want, the majority sees and knows what a doushe Wade is now.

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 08:33 AM
lecunt is rubbin of more n more on wade he used to be a player thats hard to hate now he is hard to like. I cant stand those cowards

Twinsfan24
05-18-2012, 08:49 AM
I started the playoffs wanting the Heat to win and I used to respect Wade, but all of this is getting old. He acts like a punk out there and now getting into it with the coach? He should be the one apolozing for how crappy he just played....The Heat think they are just gonna come in beat everyone and the title is already theirs. I am now pulling for the Pacers in this series.

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 09:10 AM
lecunt is rubbin of more n more on wade he used to be a player thats hard to hate now he is hard to like. I cant stand those cowards

lol how are u calling Lebron and Wade cowards wen melo punched someone and ran away from nate robinson :eyebrow:

khaleesi
05-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Soooo, let me be sure I have this straight.

Celebrating after beating a team in an actual playoff game? Bad.

Throwing a self-aggrandizing victory extravaganza before ever playing a single game? Perfectly fine.

Gotcha Dwyane.

And worse yet, Heat fans see nothing odd with what Wade said, or he does, like his cheap shots on other players.

Break Kobe nose for no reason. Check.

Forearm check RIP Hamilton into the bench. Check.

Dive at Darren Collison's knees from behind on a break. Check.

... and not one suspension or fine. But dare anyone say David Stern is rigging the playoffs to help the Heat for ratings pleasure ....... the moans and cries.

khaleesi
05-18-2012, 09:27 AM
lol how are u calling Lebron and Wade cowards wen melo punched someone and ran away from nate robinson :eyebrow:

You are a rhetorical flopper.