PDA

View Full Version : I didn't realize how bad the Heat were

JoeyBoy718
05-15-2012, 09:34 PM
NOBODY steps up outside of the big 3. They'll probably squeak past the Pacers in 6 or 7 games, but there's no way they win it all without Bosh. Bron and Wade will have to play 48 minutes and put up 40 points each and they still probably wouldn't win.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2012, 09:37 PM
lmfao love the OP

More-Than-Most
tonight should be a fun night

H-town Mastodon
i will enjoy reading these delightful threads :nod:

tyfreaks brotha
05-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Cjvifftg

Becks2307
05-15-2012, 09:39 PM
let me just say, they will struggle vs okc unless lebron and wade both go into god mode

HOZ THE KNICK
05-15-2012, 09:39 PM
this thread is headed towards drama..

sixer04fan
05-15-2012, 09:42 PM

Really? I was thinking it will be a pleasant, peaceful, and thoughtful discussion.

GiantsSwaGG
05-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Great thread, I should of thought of it

KB24PG16
05-15-2012, 09:50 PM
people jumping on the heat right now :laugh2:

Teeboy1487
05-15-2012, 09:55 PM
They have absolutely no depth outside of the big 3. They are literally the whole team. Lebron still has to do everything. I thought he was trying to run away from that when he left Cleveland. Still, I still see the Heat bouncing back and winning this series.

LA_Raiders
05-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Wow, 3rd Thread in 10Min Bashing the Cheat...

Mr Costanza
05-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Lol. If the heat are bad what does that say for the rest of the league??

ManRam
05-15-2012, 10:07 PM
NOBODY steps up outside of the big 3. They'll probably squeak past the Pacers in 6 or 7 games, but there's no way they win it all without Bosh. Bron and Wade will have to play 48 minutes and put up 40 points each and they still probably wouldn't win.

You could argue that after LeBron and Wade, the next 6-7 best players or on the Pacers.

1-16 from three. All the bench needs to do is a make a few threes and the Big Two can do the rest...not much is required from them...

eibbor
05-15-2012, 10:12 PM
You could argue that after LeBron and Wade, the next 6-7 best players or on the Pacers.

1-16 from three. All the bench needs to do is a make a few threes and the Big Two can do the rest...not much is required from them...

How many threads are you going to post this BS in?

Seriously, there is another game going on...

justinnum1
OP you are a ****ing genius, let me know how harvard goes.

xxplayerxx23
Lol. If the heat are bad what does that say for the rest of the league??

lol this made me laugh

xxplayerxx23
05-15-2012, 10:13 PM
OP you are a ****ing genius, let me know how harvard goes.

it must be jermey lin, he didnt like your comments :D

xxplayerxx23
05-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I agree there so bad that they have two top 5 players and a top 20 player on there team I feel bad for them

ManRam
05-15-2012, 10:16 PM

You :love: trolling me.

And again, I'll post this "BS".

1. LeBron
2. Wade
3-9 (no order): Hibbert, Granger, West, George, Collison, Barbosa and Hill)
10. Chalmers
11. Pyscho T

Then it's splitting hairs. Hell, I could make an EASY argument that Tyler is better than Chalmers too.

Becks2307
05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Before i even get into this let me say the Knicks suck and the Heat rightly demolished us

but...

Can i ask this? And please don't flame me or go crazy or call me some knicks homer, BUT imo the front office hasn't done that great a job building around the big three. I would argue that the Knicks supporting cast is better than the Heat? Swamp out the two stars

Chandler
Lebron
Wade
Shumpert
Lin

Novak
Jr Smith
Baron Davis
Jefferies
Landry Fields
Mike Bibby
Toney Douglas

only used the knicks because they were built like the heat somewhat

Chronz
05-15-2012, 10:17 PM

Its the first Ive seen him post it, whats so wrong about posting the truth? He should spread it

eibbor
05-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Ah, come on Avenged... We aren't allowed to delete our own accounts and have to listen to BS from wanna be mods. Why not just delete me or get mods that arent teens or have a clue?

Sinestro
05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
They should be able to get to the Eastern Conference finals, after that they'll have to fight tooth and nail without Bosh

ManRam
05-15-2012, 10:33 PM
If the bench hit a few threes, and the Heat are still the better team. LeBron and Wade are good enough to carry this team...they just need a little something from everyone else.

They aren't awful, I guess. I mean...none of them are very good (no one with a PER above 13)...but they have the ability to fit their very specific roles really well. They just didn't do so tonight.

oak2455
05-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Troll fever catch it

Lakerhead4ever
05-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Am I the only one that feels like the heat can get knocked out of the playoffs in this series!? I keep reading how their still going to win this series or this and that.

You do realize the pacers can easily be up 2-0 right now, right? I'm not saying the heat will lose but they are in trouble! aside from bron n wade the team had 20 points! That means Lebron and wade will have to play most of the game to get some offense.

Now their headed to Indy, without bosh of course.

I understand the confidence in heat fans but this Indy team is not the sixers. They are not a team to overlook.

uprightciti
05-15-2012, 10:42 PM
I can't wait for wade to go down then the heat rely on a scared lebron lol
Even if they get to the finals they would be smashed

KnicksorBust
Miller/Jones/Chalmers aren't going 0fer in Game 3. That was a perfect storm for the Pacers to steal a game. No Bosh and all of the Heats shooters are ice cold. Still feels like Heat in 6.

MTL_123
lol if were that bad says alot about the rest of the league lol

justinnum1
05-15-2012, 10:50 PM
I can't wait for wade to go down then the heat rely on a scared lebron lol
Even if they get to the finals they would be smashed

i can understand you frustration, shump will never be the same with his torn acl and the knicks are in cap hell plus amare and melo dont fit at all, but wishing an injury on another player? Just shows why knicks fans are considered what they are.

lkingratedr
05-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Wade bosh and lebron are dickheads they were so caught up with bbecoming a super group in Miami they passed up the chance to be a super group with rose and Noah ...and the knicks built a team for lebron just to see him go to Miami now he probably regretting it ... I hope the pacers thrash the heat cause they have no low post presence

justinnum1
05-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Wade bosh and lebron are dickheads they were so caught up with bbecoming a super group in Miami they passed up the chance to be a super group with rose and Noah ...and the knicks built a team for lebron just to see him go to Miami now he probably regretting it ... I hope the pacers thrash the heat cause they have no low post presence

:cry:

krazylegz
05-15-2012, 10:56 PM

haha...zinger!!

krazylegz
05-15-2012, 10:57 PM
in all honesty though,heat are in trouble

knicks4life33
05-15-2012, 10:57 PM
The chosen one more like the "frozen one ". Game is on the line misses both free throws and gets blocked and doesn't demand the ball last play again tie. He needs take the big shots and not defer

kdspurman
05-15-2012, 10:58 PM
This is why depth cannot be overlooked... Plain & Simple... Battier, Miller, Chalmers need to step up or they might be surprised like the Bulls were

Lakerhead4ever
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
lol if were that bad says alot about the rest of the league lol

It says nothin about the rest of the league. U play in the eastern conference with only 3or4 teams that are respectable. and u have 3 stars on your team. One of which who is absolutely unstoppable and a bunch of 3pt shooters.

Hangtime
05-15-2012, 11:03 PM
In other words, pretty much what they had last year when they had Chalmers, Miller, Bibby, Jones, Anthony and a rather weak supporting cast who at times struggled to make open shots. Their strength no doubt are the big three. You take one of them out the equation particularly in the playoffs, and they really need someone else to step up.

Given what I saw tonight, the Pacers barely escaped. If they face Boston they definitely need the Big Three healthy. To much burden on LBJ and Wade and they will probably be worn down by the time the finals arrive.

vigilantex69
05-15-2012, 11:05 PM
I mean give the Pacers some ****ing credit as well. They are a well rounded hard playing team. A good bench, and good coach goes far as well. They are playing their hearts out and may surprise this series

JJ_JKidd
05-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Basketball is a team game. They should have realized that before they said "not 1, not 2, not 3..." lol

DaSeba5
05-15-2012, 11:06 PM
If just one person on the bench stepped up tonight, we win that game. It's pathetic. However, I also think it's because the execution is terrible. How many shots did the bench take tonight? There was a lot of standing around and Lebron/Wade dribbling.

3ballbomber
05-15-2012, 11:15 PM
why must it? wtf is wrong w/ this site? what op is saying is the truth in what whent down in game 2. If Miami fans are gonna get butt hurt about this then they best grow some nuts.

Bosh is out so what does Miami do? have Lebron & Wade go one-on-one while the rest of the heat failed to even reach 6 pts. this is not the way you win ball games especially in the playoffs.

And again, Lebron doesn't even look to be aggressive once the game is on the line. And yes Miami fans we have the right and can criticize all we want.

I still think Miami wins this series but it's gonna be a very tough w/ out Bosh.

SportsAndrew25
05-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Heat losses in the playoffs lead to the dumbest threads and posts in the NBA forum. :facepalm:

3ballbomber
05-15-2012, 11:19 PM
lol c'mon now Knicks? Knicks were never going to be any good w/ 'No D & Boards ' Amare and ball hog Carmelo.

3ballbomber
05-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Its the first Ive seen him post it, whats so wrong about posting the truth? He should spread it

exactly, it's not like op is lying. we all saw the same thing tonight and witnessed what whent down. it may not occur again in the next game but you cannot win a game 2 on 5.

Hustla23
05-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Either this is a troll thread or the OP is not very knowledgeable.

Miller - elite shooter
Haslem - decent big man
Anthony - good defender/rebounder
Chalmers - below average starting point guard
Battier - good defender/good shooter

This is all in addition to the big three. Two superstars and one All-star caliber player.

Even if you take out Bosh, that's two superstars.

lkingratedr
05-15-2012, 11:39 PM
3ball uh Duh replace melo with lebron and keep the knicks team the way they were before the trade I'd rather have felton gallo mosgov chandler over the scrubs Yall have outside wade in Miami

3ballbomber
05-15-2012, 11:48 PM
3ball uh Duh replace melo with lebron and keep the knicks team the way they were before the trade I'd rather have felton gallo mosgov chandler over the scrubs Yall have outside wade in Miami
meaning then you would also still have d'antoni who preaches no defense. NY still play no real defense and their defense at the end of the season is over stated. they still a very weak defensive squad and that does not bode well in the po's Lebron or no Lebron.

akagiredsuns
05-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Nothing like a Cheat baiting thread to set the tone for the night. LeBron once again found a way to choke in the clutch missing those 2 FTs with 54 seconds left. The guy will never be a closer.It was one thing to say they had holes outside of the Big 2 1/2 cus that's all Bosh is. And with his loss, David West will beast in the paint.

3ballbomber
05-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Nothing like a Cheat baiting thread to set the tone for the night. LeBron once again found a way to choke in the clutch missing those 2 FTs with 54 seconds left. The guy will never be a closer.It was one thing to say they had holes outside of the Big 2 1/2 cus that's all Bosh is. And with his loss, David West will beast in the paint.
not sure how u can diss Bosh after tonights Miami loss. His presence is vital for Miami and was the most consistent in last years playoffs.

akagiredsuns
05-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Either this is a troll thread or the OP is not very knowledgeable.

Miller - elite shooter
Haslem - decent big man
Anthony - good defender/rebounder
Chalmers - below average starting point guard
Battier - good defender/good shooter

This is all in addition to the big three. Two superstars and one All-star caliber player.

Even if you take out Bosh, that's two superstars.

In response to what you wrote regarding the other Cheats, here is an accurate answer to each player by expression.

Miller - elite shooter :eyebrow:
Haslem - decent big man :rolleyes:
Anthony - good defender/rebounder :facepalm:
Chalmers - below average starting point guard :laugh2: More Like TERRIBLE
Battier - good defender/good shooter :laugh:

Had Indiana had some experience and composure in Game 1 they wouldn't have suffered such a letdown loss and would be up easily 2-0 going back home. If they win both, Heat are on the brink.

Davidgta1
05-15-2012, 11:59 PM
It was 1 game

chi-townlove1
05-16-2012, 12:10 AM
How the hell does my Lebron MVP thread get shut down but this does not bahaha what is psd coming to!! Ehh while I agree I would hate to jump to conclusions to hurt miami fans feelings..:cry:

GiantsSwaGG
05-16-2012, 12:15 AM

I actually agree with this post!

Donuts365
05-16-2012, 12:22 AM
we all knew this already close thread

blastmasta26
05-16-2012, 12:57 AM
The Heat are certainly depleted without Bosh, but it was still only one game and the Heat nearly pulled it out as well. The Heat will take this series, but the ECF may be their last stop if Bosh doesn't return.

Master Mind
05-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Am I the only one that feels like the heat can get knocked out of the playoffs in this series!? I keep reading how their still going to win this series or this and that.

You do realize the pacers can easily be up 2-0 right now, right? I'm not saying the heat will lose but they are in trouble! aside from bron n wade the team had 20 points! That means Lebron and wade will have to play most of the game to get some offense.

I understand the confidence in heat fans but this Indy team is not the sixers. They are not a team to overlook.

:confused:

Seriously dude...c'mon

TheIlladelph16
05-16-2012, 01:43 AM

You mean the Sixers team that beat the Bulls 4-1 and should be up 2-0 on the Celtics? Yeah they should definitely be overlooked......

Haha for real though I don't think we should get past the Celtics but seriously give the team their due. They are playing great basketball and competing each and every game.

Supa
05-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Mysterious force tumbled both Wake and Chalmers at the last moments of the game, yet no call was made. :eyebrow:

I'm surprised Heat fans didn't complain harder about that last plays of the game.

---

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-16-2012, 01:50 AM

I think the Pacers can win this series. I agree with all your points and reasoning.

torocan
05-16-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm not a Heat fan, but they're far from a Bad team. They still *should* get past Indiana, but it will probably be a serious grind.

That said, I believe the Heat have been overhyped all season due to Star Power.

I honestly didn't see them beating OKC or the Spurs, big 3 or not. Not with the roster they had behind the Big 3. Dwyane/Wade/Bosh just aren't dominant enough to make up for the other 12 players on the Roster, not against the very top teams.

Without Bosh to spread the floor and provide additional scoring, they may not even make it out of the ECF, depending on the match ups and how tired and beat up they are by the time they get there.

JLynn943
05-16-2012, 02:34 AM
I'm rooting for the Heat to win it all this year, but their bench really is pathetic. They don't have one even decent big outside of Bosh (Haslem is just serviceable), and the closest thing they have to a player that can create their own offense off the bench is probably Cole. I don't think that they can win this series without Bosh. If they do, it's because LeBron and Wade play out of their minds and the role players actually hit some 3's.

They set themselves up for this in the offseason by pursuing Battier rather than a decent big or a more dynamic player. They should have been more aggressive in pursuing Dalembert in my opinion. He would have given them a strong defensive presence at center and a consistent starter at the position. Sure he's an idiot offensively, but he's probably more capable than the rest of what they've got playing center (not counting Bosh obviously). Then, with the money they wasted on Curry, take a flier on someone with at least the potential to provide a spark on offense. I'm sure there are others, but I have Iverson in mind. Even if he can't score near like he could before, with limited minutes he at the very least could come in and change things up. Right now that's something the Heat can't do.

RaiderLakersA's
05-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm not buying it. The Heat are a better team than they played last night. That's all. They'll figure it out and compete.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
been saying it for 2 years now. Outside the big 3, they have complete garbage. As long as all 3 stay healthy, they can play with anyone. But losing one kills them. They are the worst, players 4-10, in the NBA I would guess. Maybe the Cats are worse, bout the only team I can think of.

So, LeBron, even with your move to the so called "Superteam" (never bought that b.s. nickname, superTEAMS are deep), you are again stuck in the possibility that the only way you win a championship is to play like Jordan on roids.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm not buying it. The Heat are a better team than they played last night. That's all. They'll figure it out and compete.

sure, against the Pacers. What about when they run into deep, talented, veteran teams with trees down low?

HT9Canada
05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
The Heat should still be the team to beat after the lockout is over.

Edit: Just found out the NBA reached an agreement.

natelpete
05-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Cjvifftg

this

I thought it was already well known that they don't have a bench. Crazy thing is, Lebron and DWade might just be good enough to win it all by themselves. Should be interesting

effen5
05-16-2012, 11:28 AM
lol @ Heat losing...

Dear god could you imagine the Finals rating with Pacers Spurs?

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-16-2012, 11:47 AM
lol @ Heat losing...

No s*#t. If nobody watches, did it really happen?

pebloemer
05-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Unless the Heat manage to get Bosh back for the Finals, I can't see an Eastern Conference team winning the championship this season. The Spurs and Thunder both are looking VERY strong (and healthy).

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-16-2012, 11:49 AM
been saying it for 2 years now. Outside the big 3, they have complete garbage. As long as all 3 stay healthy, they can play with anyone. But losing one kills them. They are the worst, players 4-10, in the NBA I would guess. Maybe the Cats are worse, bout the only team I can think of.

So, LeBron, even with your move to the so called "Superteam" (never bought that b.s. nickname, superTEAMS are deep), you are again stuck in the possibility that the only way you win a championship is to play like Jordan on roids.

I doubt that. The Lakers 4 through 10 give them a run for their money.

knicks4life33
05-16-2012, 12:13 PM
lebron is softer then a poptart -steven a smith

Hustla23
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM

I'm sorry but I can't buy this assertion. The Miami supporting cast are individually good at their niche roles.

Mike Miller is the designated sniper. He is literally one of the best shooters in the league (45% shooting from three).

Joel Anthony is supposed to provide defense in the front court. He gives up less than 0.75 points per possession in isolation situations as well as post up situations.

Haslem fulfills a similar role but can also serve as a legitimate offensive option off the pick and roll. Haslem is even better defensively letting up 0.5 points per possession on isolation situations and only 0.81 points per possession on post up situations.
Haslem also happens to have the 10th highest rebound rate amongst all power forwards in the league.

So no one can make the claim that the Heat front court don't provide rebounding and defense to some extent. They're still lacking in the area, but it's more than adequate especially when people perceive them to be complete scrubs who pose no value at all whatsoever.

You can make the case that Chalmers does not produce enough for a starting point guard but at the least he provides excellent defense on the perimeter and can hit the open shot with regularity to respect defenses (39% from three).

Shane Battier isn't what he used to be defensively but he's still a capable defender. He was never a player that created his own offense to a large extent. He fulfills the role of an outside shooter by shooting 34% from three.

James Jones can stroke it from three as well all know and no one expects Pittman or Curry to play.

Rotations tighten during playoffs anyway so you really just want to observe the production from 1-8. There is an expected dropoff when you extend deep into your bench.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
I doubt that. The Lakers 4 through 10 give them a run for their money.

not even close. Though I do agree if the Lakers lose one of their top 3, they are in the same boat. Not enough to compete for a ring.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm sorry but I can't buy this assertion. The Miami supporting cast are individually good at their niche roles.

Mike Miller is the designated sniper. He is literally one of the best shooters in the league (45% shooting from three).

Joel Anthony is supposed to provide defense in the front court. He gives up less than 0.75 points per possession in isolation situations as well as post up situations.

Haslem fulfills a similar role but can also serve as a legitimate offensive option off the pick and roll. Haslem is even better defensively letting up 0.5 points per possession on isolation situations and only 0.81 points per possession on post up situations.
Haslem also happens to have the 10th highest rebound rate amongst all power forwards in the league.

So no one can make the claim that the Heat front court don't provide rebounding and defense to some extent. They're still lacking in the area, but it's more than adequate especially when people perceive them to be complete scrubs who pose no value at all whatsoever.

You can make the case that Chalmers does not produce enough for a starting point guard but at the least he provides excellent defense on the perimeter and can hit the open shot with regularity to respect defenses (39% from three).

Shane Battier isn't what he used to be defensively but he's still a capable defender. He was never a player that created his own offense to a large extent. He fulfills the role of an outside shooter by shooting 34% from three.

James Jones can stroke it from three as well all know and no one expects Pittman or Curry to play.

Rotations tighten during playoffs anyway so you really just want to observe the production from 1-8. There is an expected dropoff when you extend deep into your bench.

Pull up how they have been in the playoffs. You can rip the "on paper" all you want, results are results. Their players 4-10 are aged, or just plain sucky.

smith&wesson
05-16-2012, 12:23 PM
it does suck that bosh is out though. miami vs okc would have been an interesting finals.

Hustla23
05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Pull up how they have been in the playoffs. You can rip the "on paper" all you want, results are results. Their players 4-10 are aged, or just plain sucky.
Well, none of them looked to me that they weren't fulfilling their roles when the Heat were blowing out the Knicks every other game.

The Heat stifled the crap out of the Knicks defensively (The Knicks averaged a measley PPP efficiency of 0.84)

They shot 37% from three as a team collectively.

Miller, Battier, Chalmers all shot the ball well.

Haslem and Anthony rebounded and defended well.

They played poorly in one game of the series and in the Indiana series thus far.

How does a sample size that small dispute the argument that they're not a terrible supporting cast?

Matrix3132
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
lol @ Heat losing...

Can you imagine conference finals with OKC vs SA and IND vs PHI...smaller market galore

Outside of OKC, that's three "teams" without real stars. It's interesting because it's got me thinking that unlike boston, perhaps miami's big 3 was set up too early in each of their careers

JordansBulls
05-16-2012, 12:57 PM
You :love: trolling me.

And again, I'll post this "BS".

1. LeBron
2. Wade
3-9 (no order): Hibbert, Granger, West, George, Collison, Barbosa and Hill)
10. Chalmers
11. Pyscho T

Then it's splitting hairs. Hell, I could make an EASY argument that Tyler is better than Chalmers too.

No way man come on now. Haslem, Battier, Cole are better than Barbosa and Hill.

Longhornfan1234
05-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Sports center said Wade's field goal percentage on jumpers is 24% in the playoffs.

:facepalm:

Wade is so overrated.

Holydiver
05-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Heat are 1-22 from the 3 point line this series.

Lebron the King, the MVP had a big fat 0 attempts shooting the ball with 3:35 to play until the horn.

The Jokemaker
05-16-2012, 12:59 PM
The Heat's supporting cast is fine. The problem is with the lack of their "superstars" of setting up these players to succeed, get them going, get them confident, and then have the "superstars" take over late. If certain unnamed player(s) could actually make those around him/them better then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Fact is that isn't the case. Same argument has been made for years now about the "lack of supporting cast" and frankly that's bs. If he/they are so great, they should be able to win a championship with the current squad and not need allstars at every position to win it.

But whatever, the NBA is a joke. People only are about ratings and stars and could care less about small markets. Time to just end the charade and embrace the NBE, National Basketball Entertainment modeled after the WWE.

NoahH
05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I agree tho. Beyond Lebron and wade we aren't getting any help

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree tho. Beyond Lebron and wade we aren't getting any help

That's not always the case. It was just one bad game.

Chronz
05-16-2012, 01:59 PM
No way man come on now. Haslem, Battier, Cole are better than Barbosa and Hill.

Cole? :facepalm:

KnicksorBust
05-16-2012, 02:53 PM

Good post. They had their worst shooting night of the season and the Pacers still needed the Heat to blow it by missing FTs at the end.

LeBron and Wade will be 2012's Jordan and Pippen. They just need Mike Miller or James Jones to play the John Paxson/Steve Kerr role.

Pacerlive
05-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Good post. They had their worst shooting night of the season and the Pacers still needed the Heat to blow it by missing FTs at the end.

LeBron and Wade will be 2012's Jordan and Pippen. They just need Mike Miller or James Jones to play the John Paxson/Steve Kerr role.

The Pacers also missed some FT's in the end as well. MY count was six so you can put that argument to rest. Not to mention the refs not giving PG the time out call.

Pacerlive
05-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Can you imagine conference finals with OKC vs SA and IND vs PHI...smaller market galore

Outside of OKC, that's three "teams" without real stars. It's interesting because it's got me thinking that unlike boston, perhaps miami's big 3 was set up too early in each of their careers

This is when you know if your a fan of the GAME or of the STAR.

torocan
05-16-2012, 03:24 PM

Erm, Tony Parker? *COUGH*

EvanTurner
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7....