PDA

View Full Version : Turiaf, Joel are increasing; Haslem is decreasing

KCMAJ
05-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I don't know if it is just me but I think Turiaf and Joel Anthony have contributed very nicely in the playoff so far. Last Sunday especially, both of these players played really good against the Pacers but the same cannot be said about Haslem. This is not the same Haslem of old. Frankly he has been a liability for the Heat lately. What do you guys think?

FreakaNashur
05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
i honestly do not want haslem taking jumpshots...thats bad it is now....during the 2006 championship run i didnt want zo shooting..but his defense never disappointed me...thats where im at with haslem.

now if turiaf can hit his Ft's. he'd be unstoppable. THANK GOD FOR JOEL ANTHONY.

Wade>You
05-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Disagree on Joel.

All the Pacers did was look to posterize Joel on every possession.

Joel Anthony wouldn't be in the NBA if it weren't for Spoelstra.

LRizzle
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
There was a tweet from someone at ESPN a few days ago that said that from all the players in the playoffs with over X amount of minutes so far, Haslem is dead last in PER.
So yeah, Haslem is obviously on the decline.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Joel is the one guy we can count on for energy, turiaf has energy too, but he is not as mobile as joel. No one we have can guard hibbert, we just cant let hibbert catch the ball 5 feet from the rim.

Mambo Kings
05-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Another vote for Turiaf. He brings energy, toughness, and he seems focused. The guy just needs playing time - which Spo' never seems to give him. Freaking Spo' and his awful rotations...talk about a coach without a clue :facepalm: