PDA

View Full Version : Is Wade jealous of Lebron's MVP?

Toronto_Fan
05-13-2012, 04:39 PM
So everyone is saying Wade finally handed the reigns over to Lebron this year.
Do you really think he is cool with it?
Having the MVP on his team and that person not being him.

Knowing his competitive spirit, I would say no.

Wade is smart enough to keep quiet about it but I bet it burns at him a little bit.
As long as their winning though right? Or wrong?

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 04:41 PM
No...Wade knows he can't win being the man.

nirvana235
05-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Bet he went home and cried in bed.

0nekhmer
05-13-2012, 04:43 PM
No clip? Oh thought there would be a clip.

Hangtime
05-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Nah. Wade just wants to hoist a trophy again.

justinnum1
05-13-2012, 04:47 PM

The 2006 finals MVP laughs at you

Chacarron
05-13-2012, 04:50 PM

Don't feed the troll.

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM

The refs and Shaq won that series. What did Wade do after 06?

It'sMyTime
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
If Wade cared about being the "man" on his team he would have never invites Lebron to join him in Miami

unleashthebeast
05-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Wade could care less. It's all about the rings

ManRam
05-13-2012, 04:58 PM
How the **** would any of us know?

I would hope that he doesn't care. Him saying that the Heat are LeBron's team and that LeBron is the best player makes me think he doesn't...but who knows.

And who cares? They have one common goal: winning.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2012, 04:58 PM

Wade had arguably one of the greatest finals of all time dude, what are you smoking?

Slug3
05-13-2012, 04:59 PM

Broke up with you.

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:02 PM

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:03 PM
If Wade cared about being the "man" on his team he would have never invites Lebron to join him in Miami

This is all we need to know so can we now close this thread?

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
no not at all. wade did joke like he was gonna grab it yesterday before lebrons speech though. but he said he wouldn't trade his finals mvp for 1. then he talked about how amazing lebron is. they're good friends and wade brought lebron to his team to help prolong his career and to win more. hes getting what he wanted out of this arrangement. after winning the scoring title a few years ago wade said he never wants to have to do that again, and now he doesn't.

KeepMonta#8
05-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Broke up with you.

LMFAO this^

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:05 PM

i actually remember lebron looking jealous of wade winning the allstar game mvp the season before they teamed up lol

naps
05-13-2012, 05:06 PM
haha...Wade is probably the most unselfish superstar in league history. If anyone cared less about individual awards ever it's probably Wade. He could easily make it a Wade-Bosh-Another allstar team but he himself recruited LeBron. They guy is a champion and has a heart that beats only about winning championships. He knows how it feels.

naps
05-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Someone please close this BS! I am damn sure it wasn't created with good intentions. This is not gonna end well. Even if it was created for good discussion we all know that Wade troll (Longhornfan) is gonna destroy this thread.

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Honestly if I were a Heat fan I would hope that LeBron is jealous of Wade and him having a ring and a FMVP and is motivated to win one of his own this post season. If anyone is jealous it would be LeBron not Wade.

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Wade had arguably one of the greatest finals of all time dude, what are you smoking?

The Mavs game plan was to stop Shaq. Wade faced zero double teams. He went off because the Mavs were focused on Shaq. People underrate Shaq's impact in the 06 finals. :facepalm:

jim51990
05-13-2012, 05:12 PM
yes as i said for a year
it was wades jealousy and subsequent overshooting that cost them the finals last year
the media just used it as an attack on lbj

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
yes as i said for a year
it was wades jealousy and subsequent overshooting that cost them the finals last year

what are you smoking?

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:17 PM
yes as i said for a year

Hahahahhahahhahahhah

Do you know what a basketball is because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:18 PM
The Mavs game plan was to stop Shaq. Wade faced zero double teams. He went off because the Mavs were focused on Shaq. People underrate Shaq's impact in the 06 finals. :facepalm:

Shaquille had a major impact but Wade was still the man. He was the man in last years Finals as well.

naps
yes as i said for a year

:facepalm:

Wade was the best player in last years finals. He was by far the most efficient. If LeBron was remotely close to his standard that series would be finished in 5 games. STFU and drop that smoke already.

Longhornfan1234
yes as i said for a year

Wade stans and LeBron haters won't like this...but this is the truth.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-13-2012, 05:19 PM
The OP only has 211 post in 6 years on the site?

:speechless:

Slug3
05-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Wade stans and LeBron haters won't like this...but this is the truth.

What part of the 4th quarters was Lebron even trying to attempt a shot?

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 05:22 PM

Wade was the best player in last years finals. He was by far the most efficient. STFU and drop that smoke already.

You did not watch the finals. What happen in game 5 and 6? What happen when Wade missed the free throw and fumbled the inbound pass in game 2?

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wade in the finals.

Toronto_Fan
05-13-2012, 05:23 PM
The OP only has 211 post in 6 years on the site?

:speechless:

Does not comprehend.
Your point dear sir?

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:25 PM

You did not watch the finals. What happen in game 5 and 6? What happen when Wade missed the free throw and fumbled the inbound pass in game 2?

where do you rank lebron's finals performance? below marion and terry?

naps
05-13-2012, 05:26 PM

Your opinion on Wade and a newbron talking like a adult right after coming out of the birth-canal are equally credible.

2-ONE-5
05-13-2012, 05:27 PM

but he was the man in 06

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Your opinion on Wade and a newbron talking like a adult right after coming out of the birth-canal are equally credible.

You can't refute what I said.

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 05:32 PM
where do you rank lebron's finals performance? below marion and terry?

LeBron was average in the finals. He was fatigued.

naps
05-13-2012, 05:33 PM

You can't refute what I said.

Yes, I can. LeBron choked in all the games in the finals and that's the sole reason Miami lost. If you say otherwise, then you don't know what you are talking about.

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:33 PM

then why did you agree with the guy that said wade was overshooting and jealous of lebron leading to them losing the finals? you make zero sense.

Swashcuff
05-13-2012, 05:36 PM

Well genius Wade was right to shoot as much as he did. LeBron was incapable of leading the team.

meloman1592
05-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Regardless of how wade feels, nobody on psd will ever know for sure

Teeboy1487
05-13-2012, 05:54 PM

:pity:

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2012, 05:54 PM

i still think its pretty obvious wade wouldn't of recruited lebron to miami if he cared about it.

jammastershake
05-13-2012, 06:11 PM
So a thread was started to wonder aloud if Wade is mad at someone else winning a meaningless award? People just refuse to post crap like this in the forums they belong in........... i.e. the heat forum.

ManRam
05-13-2012, 06:37 PM

Pretty much my stance. Even if we did know, this is some TMZ ****. Who cares? They have a common goal, and that's to win a ring.

FreakaNashur
05-13-2012, 06:39 PM
the 2006 finals mvp laughs at you
this.

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
then why did you agree with the guy that said wade was overshooting and jealous of lebron leading to them losing the finals? you make zero sense.

Wade should have set up LeBron with some easy buckets. Wade was too busy being a ball hog.

Longhornfan1234
05-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Yes, I can. LeBron choked in all the games in the finals and that's the sole reason Miami lost. If you say otherwise, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Why are you bringing up LeBron? We were talking about Dirk vs Wade. LeBron was not the sole reason...LMAO!

Slug3
05-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Wade should have set up LeBron with some easy buckets. Wade was too busy being a ball hog.

Do you want Wade to give lebron his ring as well? And maybe chew his food and bathe him?

JasonJohnHorn
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Wade knew when he convinced LBJ to join the Heat that he was kissing any chance he had of winning and MVP award good-bye. I don't even think James cared about winning the award. He had that look on his face like, "yeah yeah, been there, done that, what I want is a title." I don't think that individual awards mean that much to mature players who have established themselves. What James and Wade and Bosh want is titles. MVP is a consolation prize.

IIISSKiLL
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM
if wade is jealous of lebrons mvp then i guess that means lebron is jealous of wades mvp.. lebrons the best player in the world lets just shut up and watch basketball.. andddd wade did win as the man if you didnt watch 06 he got miami a title

DaSeba5
05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Wade knew when he convinced LBJ to join the Heat that he was kissing any chance he had of winning and MVP award good-bye. I don't even think James cared about winning the award. He had that look on his face like, "yeah yeah, been there, done that, what I want is a title." I don't think that individual awards mean that much to mature players who have established themselves. What James and Wade and Bosh want is titles. MVP is a consolation prize.

This x1000

devilsheat25
This is a dumb thread.

SportsFanatic10

listen, i like lebron a lot as well. but the reality was that he was standing in the corner and passing the ball like it was hot every time he got it in the 4th. that or jacking up a long 2 or 3. he did this even when he had good matchups like posting on kidd/barea lol. he got out played by marion and terry for **** sakes.

the reality is wade is better off ball than james. lebron didn't make any cuts just stood in the corner like i said so yeah not really a good way to get easy baskets. i think lebron knows he didn't make enough plays in the finals he said it himself and hes coming back with a vengance this year and its awesome. but you can't blame wade for losing in the finals he was the leadings scorer in the series for both teams lol. you really need to step up your game wade hater.

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Wade Doesn't care, he already is going to go down as one of the greats at his position. He wants rings, and that showed when he said this season will be a failure without a ring. He'll take rings over MVPs any day.

Holydiver
05-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Wade is still the dom in the bed. Bron Bron still takes it like a champ

smith&wesson
05-13-2012, 07:36 PM
im pretty sure wade was aware of this when he recruited lebron. if he wanted to be the man he would have simply stopped with bosh.

3ballbomber
05-13-2012, 07:39 PM
obviously has never followed Wade's career

Jarvo
05-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Hell no lol he only care about another or more rings.

JC_
05-13-2012, 07:46 PM
What we really should be asking ourselves (since were all gossip queens) is do we think Bobby's wife gets jealous when he hangs around with Nancy cause that ***** cray!:catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight:

KnicksorBust
05-13-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry but if you're good enough to be the 3rd best player in the world then it has to bother you a little bit to only be the 2nd best player on your own team.

shizzle09
05-13-2012, 08:14 PM

See 2006. This is where you should have clicked a different thread for your wade hate. You boyhood crush on lebron is blinding you from realizing he is the one who "Hasn't" won being the man.

rhymeratic
05-13-2012, 08:17 PM
I don't think there is ANYTHING that D-Wade would ever have to be jealous of Lebron...

1. He's got a ring
2. He still has his hairline
3. He got the hotter woman
4. He always played with better talent
5. He IS the Franchise
6. He is beloved by the media
7. He is the better clutch player
8. He got better overtime
9. And he is older/wiser

I can keep going on and on and on... At the end of the day, Lebron needs to respect his elder, defer to Wade and should THANK Wade for getting him that fraudulent MVP.

shizzle09
05-13-2012, 08:19 PM

He's smoking the good stuff!!!

KnicksorBust
05-13-2012, 08:52 PM
I don't think there is ANYTHING that D-Wade would ever have to be jealous of Lebron...

1. He's got a ring
5. He IS the Franchise
9. And he is older/wiser

I can keep going on and on and on... At the end of the day, Lebron needs to respect his elder, defer to Wade and should THANK Wade for getting him that fraudulent MVP.

I can only think of one thing... that LeBron is the better player and the whole world reminds him of that everyday.

Hellcrooner
05-13-2012, 09:13 PM
this discussion topic is a good resume of all what is wrong with nba this days.

rhymeratic
05-13-2012, 09:30 PM
I can only think of one thing... that LeBron is the better player and the whole world reminds him of that everyday.

And I bet you if you asked the whole world...
If you needed to win a championship... they'd all say Wade.

Tanakid777
05-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Ridiculousness

BlinkManJan02
05-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Not to a major extent.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-13-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm sure Wade would loved to have won the NBA instead. I highly doubt he is jealous, or that this even bothers him at all in the slightest.

FreakaNashur
05-13-2012, 09:45 PM

1. He's got a ring
5. He IS the Franchise
9. And he is older/wiser

i stopped reading your ******** @ number 3

the franchise is built around the big 3, not just Wade.

LOL@ wade being beloved by the media over lebron.

Bornknick73
05-13-2012, 09:57 PM

Youre talking about the guy who put his team on his back and single handedly won the title in 06 carrying a bum Shaq. Wade's 06 Finals were the closest thing to pulling a Jordan since the old man retired.

Cant win being the man? Youre bugging. He already has. He had Shaq to occupy the post which freed him up to destroy the Mavericks. Shaq was far from the Shaq of years past that season.

Bornknick73
05-13-2012, 10:00 PM
i stopped reading your ******** @ number 3

the franchise is built around the big 3, not just Wade.

LOL@ wade being beloved by the media over lebron.

Uh...yeah he is. There has never been anything remotely negative said about Wade ever. The man commanded respect by winning his title the way Jordan did. Lebron may be the object of much debate a media fodder but he is far from loved.

The media always talked about Barry Bonds didnt mean they loved him. Wade is the Anti-Lebron. All that 2010 FA nonsense and who came out smelling like a rose? Wade.

Wade deserves all the respect he gets.

Bornknick73
05-13-2012, 10:01 PM
And on topic.....

Wade is too smart for that nonsense. He was the mastermind behind the Big 3. He convinced them both to come. Why would he be jealous?

3ballbomber
05-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Uh...yeah he is. There has never been anything remotely negative said about Wade ever. The man commanded respect by winning his title the way Jordan did. Lebron may be the object of much debate a media fodder but he is far from loved.

The media always talked about Barry Bonds didnt mean they loved him. Wade is the Anti-Lebron. All that 2010 FA nonsense and who came out smelling like a rose? Wade.

Wade deserves all the respect he gets.
THIS!

but he gets respect....up until he recruited Lebron to help him win another ship when he is more than capable of doing it on his own w/ some help.

Kobes a Killer
05-13-2012, 10:20 PM
I bet he wishes it was him, but really I don't think he cares. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Lebron is better then him

3ballbomber
05-13-2012, 10:39 PM
It's funny though because Wade used to play angry w/ something to prove & seemed he plays his best in those circumstances. He was always in the shadow of Lebron, Amare, Kobe etc. Hell even when he won a Championship & won Finals MVP ahead of Players that were drafted before him that were all over the media people still doubted and under-estimated him. Then came the 2008 season when he had enough and absolutely beasted that season taking a weak team to the PO's.

And now one of that very same players that he was constantly under the shadow of is now in his team and winning MVP titles. I'm not saying this would make him jealous but perhaps some time in the future when he realizes that his legacy is some what tarnished by the teaming of Lebron and not being able to rise to his full potential, as he clearly isn't deferring his team to Lebron and claiming it as Lebrons team that he my go through some sort of doubt or a form of resentment. Especially if things don't quite fall the way they had planned.

ne3xchamps
05-13-2012, 10:55 PM
No way, its the NBA, not high school.

phantasyyy
05-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Youre talking about the guy who put his team on his back and single handedly won the title in 06 carrying a bum Shaq. Wade's 06 Finals were the closest thing to pulling a Jordan since the old man retired.

Cant win being the man? Youre bugging. He already has. He had Shaq to occupy the post which freed him up to destroy the Mavericks. Shaq was far from the Shaq of years past that season.

woah woah woah lets not get ahead of ourselves n deprive shaq's contribution to what you would call a "bum" during the teams trip to the finals. He may not have been his dominate self but take him off that team and they in no way shape or form even get to the finals... im not saying that Wade didnt have an out of this world performance but to belittle shaq's contributions to that championship run is just downright disrespectful.:facepalm:

justinnum1
05-13-2012, 11:30 PM
what a stupid thread.

Lebron is a lot more jealous of wade's finals mvp than wade would be of lebrons mvp

JordansBulls
05-13-2012, 11:31 PM

WTF!!! Wade already did this and did so with an organization that never won prior to him arriving. Lebron will never bring an organization that never won prior to him arriving a title.

Raph12
05-14-2012, 01:07 AM
If he really cared, he wouldn't settle for getting less touches or playing less minutes... I think he's above that pettiness of competing with your teammate.

FreakaNashur
05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
i really hate this kind of threads. i feel like people who do this want wade to leave miami.

TrueFan420
05-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Yes he is way to competitive for this not to bug him a little but I don't see it ever being an issue like Kobe and Shaq

Swashcuff
05-14-2012, 08:03 AM
KnicksorBust your name stands out like a sore thumb on that list of those who chose yes. What are you think dude?

KnicksorBust
05-14-2012, 10:47 AM
KnicksorBust your name stands out like a sore thumb on that list of those who chose yes. What are you think dude?

It's one of these rare threads where, let's be honest, none of us really know. We can't look up stats or games to find the answer. I just imagine that I'm Dwyane Wade. I came into the league with Carmelo and LeBron getting all the hype. Yet I took Caron Butler and Lamar Odom and made the Heat a legit playoff team. Then when I got Shaq we were off and running and I was the top story. I had (probably) the GREATEST FINALS PERFORMANCE IN NBA HISTORY. I'm the man. I was better than Shaq for that title. I'm the best player in the world. Then Shaq goes down/leaves. I get injured. I come back. I have one of the best statistic seasons for a 2 guard (or any player) ever with a 30ppg/7.5apg/5rpg statline and 49/32/77 splits. I'm getting to the line 10 times per game. 2.2 steals. 1.3 blocks. I do it all. Yet I still miss out on all-defensive 1st team for Kobe. Over the few years he's blocked me on All-NBA 1st teams too. Just like Chris Paul. Derrick Rose. I only have 2. LeBron gets it every year. Plus now the team isn't winning like it was. I'm still killing myself but we're going nowhere.

Then two of my closest friends in the world become FAs with me and join me on MY TEAM in MY CITY. We're going to dominate the NBA. And on most nights we do. It's so easy now. Fastbreak ally-oop to LeBron. Fastbreak ally-oop from LeBron to me. Pick and Roll with CB. Life is good. The only way life could be better... if I still felt like the man. I carried a team to a title from an 0-2 deficit and down in the 4th quarter and now I have to watch on of my best friends take the shots that I used to make. He gets all the awards, all the attention, and when it comes down to it, I've done it before and I trust myself more than I trust him. But as long as we win it won't really bother me. As long as we win...

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_basketball_heat/2011/06/dwyane-wade-calls-out-lebron-no-umbrage-taken.html

I could be totally wrong but when you are as good as Wade is, it has to bother you a little bit that you don't get the automatic 1st Team All-NBAs or all-defensive teams, or MVPs that the other players get. He's got to feel like he's earned one but he'll never get it. Especially not now that he's the 3rd best player in the world but only the 2nd best player on his team.