PDA

View Full Version : Kobe get bailed out again

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Let's all imagine what would be happening on the internet right now if LeBron, in a game 7 at home, took just two shots in the 4th quarter, only scored 3 points, and was high-fiving celebrities courtside about it.

Chacarron
05-13-2012, 01:46 AM
The Lakers won, who cares?

asandhu23
Imagining.... Imagining....

lakers24win
Lakers won though. I agree that he played awful but I thinks he was testing the media.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 01:47 AM
The Lakers won, who cares?

you think they can beat OKC after that performance?? just wondering honestly lol

YouCan'tBeatLA
05-13-2012, 01:47 AM
Let's all imagine what would be happening on the internet right now if LeBron, in a game 7 at home, took just two shots in the 4th quarter, only scored 3 points, and was high-fiving celebrities courtside about it.

You guys ***** when Kobe chucks up 30 shots, and you guys still ***** when he plays team ball. Go hump a tree.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 01:48 AM
But anyone else notice how when at least one of the big men for the Lakers has a good game they tend to win regardless of how kobe plays... should tell people something

Chacarron
you think they can beat OKC after that performance?? just wondering honestly lol

I think he played great. He didn't force the issue, played defense, found the open teammate. I think it's gonna be hard beating OKC, but as long as BOTH Gasol and Bynum show up consistently the Lakers have a legitimate chance.

LakersMaster24
You guys ***** when Kobe chucks up 30 shots, and you guys still ***** when he plays team ball. Go hump a tree.

:laugh2: This

:clap:

C-Style
Good, and I'm glad he recognized he had no legs & was getting doubled...and did a great job looking for his teammates in the 4th, Instead of jacking up shots... but Lebron, whats his excuse?

GSWFanInLA
05-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Did you see how much he was getting double teamed?

He was feeding the big men and his shooters like everyone wanted him to

jbeezy
05-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Loltwolves

lakerboy
KB gets it done. When his teammates are doing well, he passes them up. When they are not, he bails them out.

Cfrey
I think he played great. He didn't force the issue, played defense, found the open teammate. I think it's gonna be hard beating OKC, but as long as BOTH Gasol and Bynum show up consistently the Lakers have a legitimate chance.

Okay so here is another legitimate question.. and yes I agree I think the Lakers are better when Kobe plays team ball

but do you think he played great the other night then when he went for over 40 and they still lost ?? some people will blame bynum and gasol but don't you think if he played more like he did tonight with trying to involve everyone more they probably would of had a better chance to win that game

Chronz
05-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Nuggs lived in fear of everyone in the post, Lakers did the right thing swinging the ball around

GSWFanInLA
Lakers won though. I agree that he played awful but I thinks he was testing the media.

awful? Even a laker fan fails to realize the importance of kobe on the floor. Kobe's impact on the game is that he gets double teamed just about every time he's in a position to score.

He was facilitating the ball tonight

C-Style
Okay so here is another legitimate question.. and yes I agree I think the Lakers are better when Kobe plays team ball

but do you think he played great the other night then when he went for over 40 and they still lost ?? some people will blame bynum and gasol but don't you think if he played more like he did tonight with trying to involve everyone more they probably would of had a better change to win that game

Why would anyone want to keep passing to a player who went 1-10?

Chacarron
05-13-2012, 01:54 AM

but do you think he played great the other night then when he went for over 40 and they still lost ?? some people will blame bynum and gasol but don't you think if he played more like he did tonight with trying to involve everyone more they probably would of had a better change to win that game

Are you talking about the game in which he made 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 to bring the Lakers back in the 4th quarter? Nobody stepped up and he made a valiant effort to win the game.

I can't believe I'm defending Kobe so much, it's disgusting. :laugh2:

C-Style
05-13-2012, 01:54 AM
awful? Even a laker fan fails to realize the importance of kobe on the floor. Kobe's impact on the game is that he gets double teamed just about every time he's in a position to score.

Not me, I actually thought he showed a lot of character not pushing the issue and allowing his teammates to come through in such an important game.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Why would anyone want to keep passing to a player who went 1-10?

because don't you find it ironic that the games Kobe puts up a **** ton of points on a **** ton of shots they usually lose or end up having a closer game than when kobe shoots a lower amount and trys to look for his teammates the entire game they usually win lol...

fresh prince
05-13-2012, 01:56 AM

This!! People need to at least watch the game before u make dumb *** threads.. Kobe was doubled and Walled off everytime he got the rock.. He found the open man consistently.. Played great d on Ty lawson down the stretch and hit the dagger shot to close out the game. And the Lakers won. Kobe has already proven he can seal the deal. Lebron hasn't period. He will soon though.. So put your draws back on straight.

amos1er

Here is the difference....Kobe got the job done...his team won. He did what it took for his team to win. He was drawing double teams and getting the ball moving. Look what he did in game five where he had 16 points in the final 3 minutes of the game to give the Lakers a chance to win. He takes over the game when necessary and lets his teammates do what they do best when they are performing well. Kobe is about winning and should not be questioned by a guy like you that celebrates regular season accolades and stats over winning. The main point here is that Kobe's team won....No one questions how many shots you attempts in the fourth when you get the job done.

LeMarcus
Good, and I'm glad he recognized he had no legs & was getting doubled...and did a great job looking for his teammates in the 4th, Instead of jacking up shots... but Lebron, whats his excuse?

lol

Excuse for? Getting bailed out by his teammates? Or playing team ball?

The way Kobe played tody is what Lebron does on a consistent basis. He's a playmaker and refuses to play hero ball.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Are you talking about the game in which he made 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 to bring the Lakers back in the 4th quarter? Nobody stepped up and he made a valiant effort to win the game.

I can't believe I'm defending Kobe so much, it's disgusting. :laugh2:

And then proceeded to miss two key shots when it mattered the most?? whats your point

Iron24th
05-13-2012, 01:57 AM

This.

Thanks to some posters who have knowledge.

lakers24win
05-13-2012, 01:58 AM

Okay maybe he didnt play awful he just played bad and wasnt aggressive. He took too many jumpshots and differed to Gasol :faint:

jrands
05-13-2012, 01:59 AM

but do you think he played great the other night then when he went for over 40 and they still lost ?? some people will blame bynum and gasol but don't you think if he played more like he did tonight with trying to involve everyone more they probably would of had a better chance to win that game

No, because Pau and Drew did not show up and were timid as hell. If Kobe had given them the ball, Lakers would have lost by even more.

Cfrey
Here is the difference....Kobe got the job done...his team won. He did what it took for his team to win. He was drawing double teams and getting the ball moving. Look what he did in game five where he had 16 points in the final 3 minutes of the game to give the Lakers a chance to win. He takes over the game when necessary and lets his teammates do what they do best when they are performing well. Kobe is about winning and should not be questioned by a guy like you that celebrates regular season accolades and stats over winning. The main point here is that Kobe's team won....No one questions how many shots you attempts in the fourth when you get the job done.

Dude I can't believe you just said Kobe was the reason the Lakers won that game hahahaha that is absolutely pitiful.. when your big men combine for 39 points and 35 rebounds and kobe disappears in the fourth then no he was not the reason they won the game..

not even to mention steve blake hit 5 three pointers which will never happen again hahahaha so he clearly got bailed out and its funny people are actually still putting this victory on his shoulders.. holy **** he could have 2 points and he would still be the reason the lakers won LLOL

amos1er
lol

The way Kobe played tody is what Lebron does on a consistent basis. He's a playmaker and refuses to play hero ball.

Maybe Lebron should play a little more hero ball when needed. :shrug:

Chacarron
And then proceeded to miss two key shots when it mattered the most?? whats your point

The Lakers had no business winning that game, yet Kobe gave the Lakers a chance.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Kobe learned from the game 7 of the finals against Boston.

This game, he didn't force the issue and trusted his teammates from the get-go all the way to the end until he hit that 3 to extend the lead to 9 and the nail in the coffin!

Sactown
05-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Kobe did the right thing, but I do agree, if Lebron had does the right thing at times he gets smacked in the face if they don't win, hell even if they do win Wade gets the credit.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:01 AM

Holy ****. Is Kobe suppose to have a FG% of 100%? Haters just hate...:facepalm:

LeMarcus
05-13-2012, 02:02 AM
lol

Maybe Lebron should play a little more hero ball when needed. :hide:

lol good point but maybe that issue might be addressed this time around.

:crosses fingers:

amos1er
Dude I can't believe you just said Kobe was the reason the Lakers won that game hahahaha that is absolutely pitiful.. when your big men combine for 39 points and 35 rebounds and kobe disappears in the fourth then no he was not the reason they won the game..

not even to mention steve blake hit 5 three pointers which will never happen again hahahaha so he clearly got bailed out and its funny people are actually still putting this victory on his shoulders.. holy **** he could have 2 points and he would still be the reason the lakers won LLOL

Again, here is the difference...No one questions the leader of a team when the team wins. Lebron is questioned because his team loses.

b@llhog24
Kobe doesn't give a **** anyway.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:03 AM
The Lakers had no business winning that game, yet Kobe gave the Lakers a chance.

yeah you're right but who is to say that if kobe would have played like he did tonight with more of a team approach that they wouldn't have won that game in the first place without kobe scoring 40+ and being down by that much in the first place??

you have to understand that kobe can put the lakers in a hole just as much as anyone else by completely going awol on his teammates and jacking up shot after shot after shot and next thing you know they are down by 15.. then kobe finally decides to make a few shots and suddenly he is the reason they even have a change to win the game? lol how does that even work

lakers4sho
05-13-2012, 02:03 AM
5 rings

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Again, here is the difference...No one questions the leader of a team when the team wins. Lebron is questioned because his team loses.

yup his team loses every game they have ever played

jbeezy
05-13-2012, 02:04 AM

The difference is that Kobe wanted to take those shots, the team wanted Kobe to take those shots and the fans wanted Kobe to take those shots. Lebron does not want to take those shots.

In this game after Harrington made the 3 to keep the Nuggets alive for the moment Kobe had the balls to hit the dagger 3 pointer to close it out. aLebron just Doesn't have those balls.

kblo247
05-13-2012, 02:05 AM

Your scenario, does LeBron hold the opponents top scorer scoreless to the final buzzer? I'm just wondering as Lawson didn't even score a point for well over the last 6 minutes and was totally snake bit with Kobe on him like Parker in 04, Westbrook years ago, and Rondo in those finals

I get you are trolling or mad ... When will Love ever be in a playoff situation to be bailed out while wearing that uniform or Rubio for that matter?

championships

Well last game Kobe scores 43 points and people ***** that he shoots too much. Now that he got his teammates involved fools like you pull this crap.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
failed thread:facepalm:

LeMarcus
05-13-2012, 02:06 AM
The question is would you rather lose the game with 40+ points or lose by facilitating to your team?

jbeezy
05-13-2012, 02:07 AM

Not every game but they have always gotten eliminated at some point in the playoffs.

championships
He also hit a huge three near the end of the game...... So whats your point????

jrands
yeah you're right but who is to say that if kobe would have played like he did tonight with more of a team approach that they wouldn't have won that game in the first place without kobe scoring 40+ and being down by that much in the first place??

you have to understand that kobe can put the lakers in a hole just as much as anyone else by completely going awol on his teammates and jacking up shot after shot after shot and next thing you know they are down by 15.. then kobe finally decides to make a few shots and suddenly he is the reason they even have a change to win the game? lol how does that even work

And you have to understand that you're just being a hater. Simple as that. Trust me, us Lakers fan acknowledges when Kobe takes the Lakers out of the game and when the team just sucks and Kobe has to try and bail them out. Is Kobe always perfect? No, of course not, but in this series, he's been good and has done what he's needed to do. Tonight's game was a perfect example of him doing what he needed to do considering how the team was playing and the way Denver was guarding him.

Cfrey
Your scenario, does LeBron hold the opponents top scorer scoreless to the final buzzer? I'm just wondering as Lawson didn't even score a point for well over the last 6 minutes and was totally snake bit with Kobe on him like Parker in 04, Westbrook years ago, and Rondo in those finals

wait a second hold up .. please don't just tell me you tried to give kobe a one up on defense because we all know lebron locks down anyone better than anyone in the league.. and especially in the fourth quarter and especially in the playoffs.. yeah im talking to you DROSE

and LOL ty lawson?? please lets not get ahead of ourselves

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:08 AM
He also hit a huge three near the end of the game...... So whats your point????

He just be hatin' that's all. Can't argue with a hater.

C-Style
Kobe did the right thing, but I do agree, if Lebron had does the right thing at times he gets smacked in the face if they don't win, hell even if they do win Wade gets the credit.

You would have taken a big *** **** on Kobe if Lakers would've lost.

mdm692

I dont think anyone outside of LA thought they could beat OKC prior to that performance period.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:09 AM
damn i feel like skip bayless up in this *****

Wade>You
05-13-2012, 02:10 AM
damn i feel like skip bayless up in this *****4 pages in around 20-30 minutes, that's pretty good.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:10 AM
damn i feel like skip bayless up in this *****

Yeah you should because he's also an:clap: idiotic moron not to be taken seriously.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:11 AM
ppl just hate me lol

kblo247
Let me say this ... Name any playmaker or facilitator in the league the past 20 years that has won more than Kobe Bryant.

Magic and Scottie are it. Kobe has been the main playmaker on every finals team, won 5 rings doing it. At the end of the day, he for his career plays the right way more than a Nash, LeBron Paul, Deron, Kidd, or whoever because he wins. He doesn't need 10 assists, magical shot limits to make everyone happy, or anything just the trophies.

Like he said, who can tell him how to play the right way when no one has won more than him or done more than him role wise in the past 20 years?

I rather have rings than nice stats or metrics and fancy *** highlight plays but I guess that's the life of a Laker fan versus everyone else lol

raiderposting
lets see the t wolves become relevant.

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Close this stupid *** thread

Cfrey
Yeah you should because he's also an:clap: idiotic moron not to be taken seriously.

I meant as in the amount of attention you guys give me hahahahahaha its comical like damn everyone takes **** so seriously its just a damn forum and to let you know I ****ing hate skip bayless and he can go jump into a pull of horse semen

championships
But anyone else notice how when at least one of the big men for the Lakers has a good game they tend to win regardless of how kobe plays... should tell people something

Notice how well the Bigs played after Kobe lit a fire under their *****???

It's called being a Leader.

kblo247
The question is would you rather lose the game with 40+ points or lose by facilitating to your team?

I rather not lose at all

LeMarcus

Not every game but they have always gotten eliminated at some point in the playoffs.

C'mon, the Cleveland team was straight trash.
Look at where most of them are at now.
The heat is the most legitimate help hes had since joining the league.
Imagine if Kobe played with the 2006 team since his rookie year.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:13 AM
*bump*

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Notice how well the Bigs played after Kobe lit a fire under their *****???

It's called being a Leader.

whats a liter

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:14 AM
So, who think Everton will be hold on to that 7th position tomorrow? They have a huge game against Newcastle.

Lakerhead4ever
05-13-2012, 02:14 AM
the op trying to make a name for himself with this dumb thread. lol

kobe was doubled all game.

you seem mad though...relax

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:15 AM
"You can't win unless you learn how to lose." sig

@cfrey How much more losing do the wolves need until they learn to win?

LeMarcus
05-13-2012, 02:15 AM

I rather not lose at all

Fair enough. The point I'm trying to make is the efficiency in the wins.
Kobe could go lights out and win.
Lebron could facilitate and win.

But the double standard is a game 7, the way Kobe played tonight, if Lebron was in that position itll be a guaranteed bash fest.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Citeh should wrap up the EPL title tomorrow. It's been a great season. Completely pumped for the Champions League game between Chelsea and Bayern.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Again I say, ProSportsDaily NBA Forum was better served with the OP banned.

The guy trolls HARD HARD HARD!

showtym24
05-13-2012, 02:17 AM
Kobe having five championships, proving time and time again he's clutch in the the big time moments and games may have something to do with it.

Cfrey
"You can't win unless you learn how to lose." sig

@cfrey How much more losing do the wolves need until they learn to win?

dude i think we've had enough man lol next year watch out

jrands
Would like to see Chelsea winning, but I think Bayern will win although Chelsea's been in great form lately. It might be a good thing that Terry will be out since he was absolutely dreadful against Liverpool.

Lakerhead4ever
05-13-2012, 02:18 AM
and also kobe doesnt have to prove himself to us or anyone else. he had proved he can do it all when need be.

lebron still has some things to do on his resume, which is why he receives so much criticism. cant be the king when u haven't captured the throne

jrands
*bump* thread

Cfrey
Again I say, ProSportsDaily NBA Forum was better served with the OP banned.

The guy trolls HARD HARD HARD!

I'm not trolling??

So because everyone reacts so violently to my posts makes me a troll?? The original post is a perfectly reasonable question because of the way Kobe played today.

jrands
Go kings go! Go kings go! Go kings go!

championships
05-13-2012, 02:19 AM

So what is it?? Make up your mind. Total contradiction to your thread.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:19 AM
and also kobe doesnt have to prove himself to us or anyone else. he had proved he can do it all when need be.

lebron still has some things to do on his resume, which is why he receives so much criticism. cant be the king when u haven't captured the throne

i aint watching the throne im sabotaging it

C-Style
05-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Apparently 7-16, good D, dagger and 8 assists isn't a good game.

go to bed bruh

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:20 AM

Did someone say throne? As in Game of Thrones? Can't wait for the new EP.:clap:

LakersIn5
05-13-2012, 02:21 AM
because don't you find it ironic that the games Kobe puts up a **** ton of points on a **** ton of shots they usually lose or end up having a closer game than when kobe shoots a lower amount and trys to look for his teammates the entire game they usually win lol...

kobe started the game looking for teamates but they sucked so why continue it? so he just decided to scored. had kobe continued that then lakers lose by double digits

kblo247
05-13-2012, 02:22 AM
I hope Clippers lose tomorrow so I can make a thread like the op:

"Chris Paul 7 years in the league and one playoff series win.. Discuss"

KB-Pau-DH2012
I'm not trolling??

So because everyone reacts so violently to my posts makes me a troll?? The original post is a perfectly reasonable question because of the way Kobe played today.

He played more than well. He played excellently. The guy didn't have the energy to do anything, feeling the effects of the gastroenteritis, he was being doubled all night, and he still trusted his teammates after making the statement that's in my sig, where he basically said that MWP is the only guy he can trust. But tonight, he trusted everyone!

Funny how things work eh?

STOP TROLLING!

Lakerhead4ever

which is why this thread needs to go

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:23 AM
So what is it?? Make up your mind. Total contradiction to your thread.

It's not a contradiction to my thread at all. Kobe played better overall in terms of being more a playmaker than a shot chucker but that still doesn't mean he didn't have a bad fourth quarter. In addition, his antics, like high fiving justin timberlake.. I don't have a problem with it at all and I think people are trying to call me a hater but what the original question was was what would of happened in LeBron had acted in that manner when playing such poor basketball.

That's why its frustrating people are getting so angry over a legitimate ****ing question. If LeBron was over goofing off with celebs while he had 3 points he would be getting trashed more than ever.

Wade>You
7 pages

KB-Pau-DH2012

How bout Chris Paul losing a game 7 on his own home floor in '08 semis against the Spurs. And then losing another game 7, but this time on the road.

Game 7's: 0-2

Make a thread on that. ;)

Lakerhead4ever

lol i dare u

Chronz
05-13-2012, 02:25 AM

So your master plan is to stoop to his level on a team he doesnt give a **** about? Great revenge there, it would be the 2nd most pointless thread of the year, up there with Tmac not getting the Hawks past R.1

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:25 AM
7 pages

Seven was a great movie. "What's in the boxxxxx??"

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:26 AM
Apparently 7-16, good D, dagger and 8 assists isn't a good game.

go to bed bruh

he played bad in the fourth!!! damn people you just need to wake up and realize that hahaha I can't even believe this **** thats going on right now.. this is KOBE BRYANT he is supposed to be the LORD ALMIGHTY.. when its crunch time he is supposed to be the man and in the fourth he was nowhere to be found.. and its on your home court and its game 7.. THIS IS WHAT HE LIVES FOR.. and people are acting like he just decided he didn't want to make the clutch plays today?? yeah right.. kobe say thank you to gasol and the wonderous steve blake

ThunderousDemon

:laugh2:

jrands
So your master plan is to stoop to his level on a team he doesnt give a **** about? Great revenge there

I think he was just being facetious bruh since this thread is trash anyway.

NoahH
05-13-2012, 02:27 AM

Same with LeBron its a lose-lose for Lebron and Kobe always

JNA17
So Kobe plays great team ball and all of a sudden it means he get a bailed out, yet he shoots a lot and scores a lot and he's a ball hog.

You got a lot of growing up to do buddy.

lakers4sho
he played bad in the fourth

no he didnt

jrands
he played bad in the fourth!!! damn people you just need to wake up and realize that hahaha I can't even believe this **** thats going on right now.. this is KOBE BRYANT he is supposed to be the LORD ALMIGHTY.. when its crunch time he is supposed to be the man and in the fourth he was nowhere to be found.. and its on your home court and its game 7.. THIS IS WHAT HE LIVES FOR.. and people are acting like he just decided he didn't want to make the clutch plays today?? yeah right.. kobe say thank you to gasol and the wonderous steve blake

So, how exactly did he play bad again? Because he high fived a spectator?

Cal827
05-13-2012, 02:28 AM
:laugh2:

:laugh: at that Sig Pic

jrands
no he didnt

Oh yes he did :D

-Kobe24-TJ19-
So your master plan is to stoop to his level on a team he doesnt give a **** about? Great revenge there, it would be the 2nd most pointless thread of the year, up there with Tmac not getting the Hawks past R.1

Clipps are gonna lose

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:29 AM
damn this thing is popping..

lakers4sho
05-13-2012, 02:29 AM
Oh yes he did :D

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/2/nuhuh128489486951562500.jpg

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 02:30 AM
So, how exactly did he play bad again? Because he high fived a spectator?

THAT just so happened to be JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! i think we all need to say "bye bye bye" to the OP

ThunderousDemon
Kobe played the way he had to to win this game.

jrands
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/2/nuhuh128489486951562500.jpg

Is this a link to a virus? Should I click on it?:confused:

GREATNESS ONE
^lol

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:31 AM
THAT just so happened to be JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! i think we all need to say "bye bye bye" to the OP

lol clever

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:31 AM

Who's Justin Timberlake? No seriously, who is he, should I know who he is?

Jumi
05-13-2012, 02:32 AM
The hate for Kobe, Lebron and Melo on this forum is amazing!

lakers24win
05-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Mods should close this thread

raiderposting
Who's Justin Timberlake? No seriously, who is he, should I know who he is?

"cry me a river"

lakers4sho
Is this a link to a virus? Should I click on it?:confused:

it's porn

ThunderousDemon
Hey OP, I thought you would like this song, enjoy. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&ob=av2e

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:34 AM
it's porn

Sure it is. I don't want to be Rick Rolled.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:34 AM
why should the mods close this thread when people are ignoring the original post and turning this into something that should be closed.. this has nothing to do with me.. blame yourselves

lakers4sho
05-13-2012, 02:35 AM
why should the mods close this thread when people are ignoring the original post and turning this into something that should be closed.. this has nothing to do with me.. blame yourselves

u mad?

-Kobe24-TJ19-

Cfrey
Hey OP, I thought you would like this song, enjoy. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&ob=av2e

omg i luv dat song :)

KB-Pau-DH2012
Half this thread is filled with Cfrey trying to defend his nonsense. This thread is nonsensical to the max.

#Cfreysystem

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:36 AM
u mad?

so mad

lakers4sho
Sure it is. I don't want to be Rick Rolled.

it's a pic of a *****

raiderposting
DIRTY POP! da da da dirrrrty pop!

lakers4sho
so mad

then dont watch

jrands

No, don't close the thread. It's a great thread to increase one's posts count.

Blitzace137
05-13-2012, 02:37 AM
I think he was just seeing if his team mates would respond

Cfrey
Half this thread is filled with Cfrey trying to defend his nonsense. This thread is nonsensical to the max.

#Cfreysystem

you think i hate on kobe then you need to stop hatin on me **** ***** back up

-Kobe24-TJ19-
cfrey will be inducted to PSD's hall of fame:worthy:

Mr_Jones

Lol, you clearly are not an avid Laker spectator..

No **** they win more often, but the thing is, is that both, Bynum and Pau, are extremely inconsistent. They don't play like this on a regular basis.
Kobe didn't alter how he play too much.. It's just dependent on if Bynum or Pau are going to show up.

Eg714

Kobe held Lawson to 0 points in the fourth. Then he hit a 3 to seal the game. He was a big part why Denver didn't make a comeback in the 4th.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2012, 02:38 AM
it's a pic of a *****

:laugh:

ThunderousDemon

If you loved that one, then you'll like this one too. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVD5lNqU4OM

jrands
WHO WOULD WIN the Hater's Ball?

SmartestGuyHere
05-13-2012, 02:39 AM
This thread is stupid, Kobe led the Lakers in assists, shot at a decent percentage and made a crucial three that sealed the game. Some Twolves fan is criticizing him for what? The lakers won, deal with it. Btw, learn some English.

KB-Pau-DH2012
you think i hate on kobe then you need to stop hatin on me **** ***** back up

I don't hate you. In fact, mmm (clearing throat)....I think I actually love you. :love:

SmartestGuyHere
Cfrey is so, so, so, stupid.

jrands
The Dave Chapelle Show...such a good show

Cfrey
If you loved that one, then you'll like this one too. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVD5lNqU4OM

ehh this one not so much

YouCan'tBeatLA
05-13-2012, 02:40 AM

Lol, it's a chick.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:40 AM
I don't hate you. In fact, mmm (clearing throat)....I think I actually love you. :love:

lol well lets not jump right to kisses.. gimme a few dates

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:41 AM
Tyrone Biggums: Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.

Cfrey

coming from the smartest guy here folks so you know its true!

jrands
Tyrone Biggums: Drugs is all around you kids. Look at that magic marker cap. What the hell you think that is, some kind of crayon? Take it off and sniff it and get high.

ThunderousDemon
ehh this one not so much

naps
No, Kobe played better than most nights tonight. When he draws double teams and passes it to twin-towers and three point gunners that's when the Lakers are at their best. Kobe should do that more often if he wants to go deep into the playoffs instead of forcing shots and going for hero-ball 30+. I mean with the twin-towers and a perimeter superstar Lakers have no team from west should have a chance against them only if Kobe was more of a team player but we all know he's not.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Tyrone Biggums: You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious.

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:42 AM
coming from the smartest guy here folks so you know its true!

ZING!!! :laugh:

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:43 AM
No, Kobe played better than most nights tonight. When he draws double teams and passes it to twin-towers and three point gunners that's when the Lakers are at their best. Kobe should do that more often if he wants to go deep into the playoffs instead of forcing shots and going for hero-ball 30+. I mean with the twin-towers and a perimeter superstar Lakers have no team from west should have a chance against them only if Kobe was more of a team player but we all know he's not.

“Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy into something more worthwhile.”

raiderposting
best high is jenkem

Cfrey
No, Kobe played better than most nights tonight. When he draws double teams and passes it to twin-towers and three point gunners that's when the Lakers are at their best. Kobe should do that more often if he wants to deep in the playoffs instead of forcing shots and going for hero-ball 30+. I mean with the twin-towers and a perimeter superstar Lakers have no team from west should have a chance against them only if Kobe was more of a team player but we all know he's not.

okay thank you for a legitimate analytical response rather than the automatic OMG HE DUMB

-Kobe24-TJ19-

lmao

0nekhmer
05-13-2012, 02:45 AM
Cfrey Is a huge troll. IP ban this guy seriously.

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:45 AM
okay thank you for a legitimate analytical response rather than the automatic OMG HE DUMB

“Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy into something more worthwhile.”

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Cfrey Is a huge troll. IP ban this guy seriously.

it takes like 2 minutes to change your ip

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:46 AM
i wouldn't have 1500+ posts if I was a huge troll... i clearly like it here guys and would like to be able to post when the wolves win a championship

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:47 AM
whoa, what's with all these quotes?

jrands
05-13-2012, 02:48 AM
whoa, what's with all these quotes?

Maggie's Farm huh?

kblo247
05-13-2012, 02:49 AM

Well .YES

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2012, 02:50 AM
people still hating on kobe smh...he had looney tunes as his teammates in game 6

magic0320
05-13-2012, 02:51 AM
C'mon, the Cleveland team was straight trash.
Look at where most of them are at now.
The heat is the most legitimate help hes had since joining the league.
Imagine if Kobe played with the 2006 team since his rookie year.

well he will have 2 rings :D:clap:

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:51 AM
who was who kobe24 tj19 (lol)

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:52 AM
i wouldn't have 1500+ posts if I was a huge troll... i clearly like it here guys and would like to be able to post when the wolves win a championship

You better hope the world doesn't end this year or on April 13, 2036 when 99942 Apophis is set to hit the earth if it does indeed go through a a gravitational keyhole when's its set to pass earth on the year 2029.

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Nobodys perfect ay nobodys perfect ay ay but you perfect for me,
Nobodys perfect ay nobodys perfect ay ay but you perfect for me,

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Maggie's Farm huh?

Don't worry," I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more". ;)

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:54 AM
well its time to get some shut eye... i hope i can wake up and still be able to post on such a wonderful site with a bunch of great guys.. really dont want to get banned for no reason

night fellas

Losoway
05-13-2012, 02:54 AM
lol denver nuggets shut kobe down ....honestly judging by this series lakers have no chance at beating okc

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-13-2012, 02:55 AM
lol denver nuggets shut kobe down ....honestly judging by this series lakers have no chance at beating okc

Yes, Nuggets shut Kobe down. Ya ya, cha cha. What defense the Nuggets have. Go Nuggets! Ya ya. cha cha.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
who was who kobe24 tj19 (lol)

I havent really watched looney tunes, only in space jam lol.

But pau was that little chicken in game 6

ThunderousDemon

:sleep:

KB24PG16
05-13-2012, 02:57 AM
troll so hard that **** cray

Lakerfan8032
05-13-2012, 02:57 AM
Waste of a thread. He did what he was supposed to do. And LeBron hasn't earned the right to defer without being criticized. The Lakers were hitting most of the shots that were created by the constant double-teams coming Kobe's way so he should have passed to his guys instead of putting up contested jumpers. When LeBron doesn't have a history of shrinking from the biggest moments then he will deserve a pass as well.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 02:58 AM
troll so hard that **** cray

what she order? that troll filet

Bruno
05-13-2012, 03:02 AM
:facepalm:

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 03:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8YQRDSARk

jrands
05-13-2012, 03:04 AM
:facepalm:

Wha??!! Why the :facepalm:? This is a great and legitimate thread Bruno:D

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 03:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8YQRDSARk

KB24PG16
05-13-2012, 03:05 AM

:laugh2: at least someone got it

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
lets get this over 30 pages ;)

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 03:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPnwrNlX8gc

Cal827
05-13-2012, 03:10 AM

Thread of the year, material right here.

I see that some of us are starting to recite "Trolla's in Paris" again.... I'll start off

I Troll so hard mutha-****a's wanna find me.
But first those mods gotta find me
What's 10 bans to a mah-****a like me could you please remind me?

:D

Damn it, I need another troll to help me with this. Where's Kanye West when you need him?!

ThunderousDemon
05-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Thread of the year, material right here.

I see that some of us are starting to recite "Trolla's in Paris" again.... I'll start off

I Troll so hard mutha-****a's wanna find me.
But first those mods gotta find me
What's 10 bans to a mah-****a like me could you please remind me?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r6o1B2Ds1rre1opo1_400.gif

Shareeb_omac2
05-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Kobe has actually won a title(should I say multiple) and did so while taking over the game.

Lebron has shrunk time and time again during the biggest moments of his career. That's the difference.

raiderposting
05-13-2012, 03:13 AM
la la la la wait till get my troll on tight, la la la la then you cant tell me nothing right? excuse me do you have 5 rings? uh uh, that dont mean nothing.

--23--
05-13-2012, 03:14 AM
I thought Kobe played well he was getting doubled, he passed to the open guy which lead to a open shot or a 2nd pass for a better shot.

Lakeshow24KB
05-13-2012, 03:15 AM
He had eight assists. Nuff said

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:15 AM
186 in record time?

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:16 AM
He had eight assists. Nuff said

nuff salad??

goose14741
05-13-2012, 03:16 AM

do you know what a double team does to an offense? if he makes that skip pass and thery can rotate bynum or gasol to the opposite block quick enough to get deep position then they are automatic. Without kone, no double teams which means no positioning for rebounds or post ups. When you coach a team or even try to actually break down the basketball aspect, then start talking. The things u say are painful to read, its like the kid that wont admit they stole the cookies because they literally convinces themselve they diddnt.

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:17 AM
do you know what a double team does to an offense? if he makes that skip pass and thery can rotate bynum or gasol to the opposite block quick enough to get deep position then they are automatic. Without kone, no double teams which means no positioning for rebounds or post ups. When you coach a team or even try to actually break down the basketball aspect, then start talking. The things u say are painful to read, its like the kid that wont admit they stole the cookies because they literally convinces themselve they diddnt.

gonna go ahead and edit this hahahahaha for the people who saw my post congrats to u

Bulls_fan90
05-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Cool story bro.

oak2455
05-13-2012, 03:19 AM

What's Lebron won!??! I know Kobe has won but not Lecough

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:20 AM
hey i just met you
and this is crazy
but lets go troll!
my name is daisy

Cal827
I think by the views/posts, that it's official: Cfrey's "Kobe get bailed out again" thread is a nominee for, thread of 2012, right next to the porn thread, or any thread that Dnewguy and Chronz make.

jrands
nuff salad??

toss salad? wha???!!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2012, 03:21 AM
daisy the duck>lebron

Bruno
Wha??!! Why the :facepalm:? This is a great and legitimate thread Bruno:D

this thread is as pathetic as it is expected. kobe played great, and looked for his teammates. clutch three pointer with 45 seconds left didn't hurt either.

Cfrey
cal its just something about me that stirs people up.. they can't control their emotions around me and its like common lets show some professionalism

goose14741
05-13-2012, 03:22 AM
gonna go ahead and edit this hahahahaha for the people who saw my post congrats to u

and u confuse me, wat r u laughing at? u diddnt respond to what i said in anyway

oak2455
The OP is funny go wolves ........

jrands
daisy the duck>lebron

Launchpad McQuack>Lebron

Cal827
05-13-2012, 03:23 AM
You are now watching the troll
Don't let me bait in this zone

******* Nothing like mocking a song after doing excessive amounts of drugs and watching the Laker/Nuggets game :D

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:23 AM
and u confuse me, wat r u laughing at? u diddnt respond to what i said in anyway

i did respond to your post but decided to edit what I said because I thought I'd try and keep it at least pg 13 up in dis *****

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:25 AM
You are now watching the troll

******* Nothing like mocking a song after doing excessive amounts of drugs and watching the Laker/Nuggets game :D

lol i know right.. its like everyone needs to just kick back and smoke a joint.. we got some up tight mother ****ers in this site.. its 2 in the mornin and we just talking it up on psd no big deal everyone needs to enjoy the moment *****

goose14741
05-13-2012, 03:26 AM
edit? i just quoted it. u shoulda left the bar a little earlier tonight ur a little woozy

Bruno
05-13-2012, 03:27 AM
OP is making an embarrassment out of this thread. to quote dirk nowitzki, "shut it down!"

Cal827
05-13-2012, 03:28 AM
cal its just something about me that stirs people up.. they can't control their emotions around me and its like common lets show some professionalism

:speechless: That's a DIRTY WORD on PSD... MODS GET IN HERE!

Just kidding man, but I feel ya, some people are responding too harshly on this thread.. I actually agree with you on the original point; if Lebron did it, hell would break loose in here. Come on guys, it's a single game. We all will have our different opinions on the game, no point in calling for someone's head, just cause they think differently... I think we should have a weed circle... now can everyone align through their computers or something? lol :D

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:28 AM
edit? i just quoted it. u shoulda left the bar a little earlier tonight ur a little woozy

no no no.. i meant when you quoted me.. i responded to you with a smart *** remark about a double team hahaha and then decided to edit the post where i responded to your original quote of me.. make sense now?

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:32 AM
mod is now viewing.. honestly hope not to get banned.. my intention was not to bait/troll

if so it was nice knowing you guys.. see ya in another life time brothas *desmond from lost voice*

Cfrey
05-13-2012, 03:34 AM
by the way i did like kobes willingness to pass tonight tho

Lakeshow24KB
05-13-2012, 03:35 AM
:speechless: That's a DIRTY WORD on PSD... MODS GET IN HERE!

Just kidding man, but I feel ya, some people are responding too harshly on this thread.. I actually agree with you on the original point; if Lebron did it, hell would break loose in here. Come on guys, it's a single game. We all will have our different opinions on the game, no point in calling for someone's head, just cause they think differently... I think we should have a weed circle... now can everyone align through their computers or something? lol :D

But it's not like Kobe did terrible in the fourth. He kept finding people even when double teamed and he had like 20 pass-to-assists. He played very well in the fourth.

Avenged
05-13-2012, 03:38 AM
Troll thread. You've had your fun and most of the responses in here have brought nothing to the discussion. Closing it..