PDA

View Full Version : Let's be real, the only thing that can save the Eastern playoffs is BOS/MIA ECF

JordansBulls
05-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Let's be real, the only thing that can save the Eastern playoffs is BOS/MIA in the ECF. I see no other possible series that would be watched if either team loses in the Semifinals.

And it is such a shame to with the injuries because having guys like Dwight and Rose playing makes nearly every match up a good one because it more than likely would have been Chi/BOS and ORL/MIA in the Semifinals.

Obviously not to take anything away from the teams that won there series, but for overall play and comp that is the only series that would even be worth watching.

thekmp211
05-12-2012, 02:26 PM
it would be the only series that didn't feel like it had a totally inevitable outcome. should be fun if and when it happens.

Blitzbolt
05-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Heat,Pacers,ORL,Bulls,Celtics that was my ranking before the injury to Rose the ECF starts on Sunday.

The Pacers are a great ateam and are fun to watch.

DaSeba5
05-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Heat,Pacers,ORL,Bulls,Celtics that was my ranking before the injury to Rose the ECF starts on Sunday.

The Pacers are great team and are fun to watch.

Your sig :laugh:

bigsams50
05-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Heat Celtics ECF would be pretty sweet. If KG can keep up his great play of late, anything can happen

D12 fan
05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
I can't see anybody beating Miami in the Eastern Conf.,Lebron is on a mission this year.I only see 2 teams that could beat Miami this year OKC or SA.

sixer04fan
05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Sixers-Pacers baby let's gooo

KB24PG16
05-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Heat Celtics ECF would be pretty sweet. If KG can keep up his great play of late, anything can happen

i see what you did there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

bucketss
05-12-2012, 02:34 PM
i think its disrespectful to assume orlando would had advanced had they had howard especially with the way indy has been playing this year just disrespectful imo

bigsams50
05-12-2012, 02:40 PM
i see what you did there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

:laugh: I honestly didnt make the connection. Now i wish i did :laugh:

JC_
05-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Let's be real, the only thing that can save the Eastern playoffs is BOS/MIA in the ECF. I see no other possible series that would be watched if either team loses in the Semifinals.

And it is such a shame to with the injuries because having guys like Dwight and Rose playing makes nearly every match up a good one because it more than likely would have been Chi/BOS and ORL/MIA in the Semifinals.

Obviously not to take anything away from the teams that won there series, but for overall play and comp that is the only series that would even be worth watching.

Bulls - Heat would have been an awesome series but unfortunately it's not happening and we all need to get over it.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-12-2012, 02:54 PM
I can't see anybody beating Miami in the Eastern Conf.,Lebron is on a mission this year.I only see 2 teams that could beat Miami this year OKC or SA.

He's on a mission, hooray!....so is everyone else. Stop with the BS, he's not anyone special. Stop putting him on a pedestal, it's disgusting.

D12 fan
05-12-2012, 03:43 PM
He's on a mission, hooray!....so is everyone else. Stop with the BS, he's not anyone special. Stop putting him on a pedestal, it's disgusting.

U mad Lebron is a beast,when he's on his game the guy is a freight train,nobody can stop him.Quit hating on Lebron the guy is a beast and deserves his credit.

king4day
05-12-2012, 03:58 PM
For the casual fan, yes. For Stern, yes.

I'd be ecstatic for a Philly/Indy ECF or even Philly/Miami.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I doubt the NBA is thrilled with the fact that the Sixers and Pacers advanced over the Knicks and the Bulls. Both those teams earned it though, and I have a feeling both series will be good ones.

Mrphilly
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Coulda, woulda, shoulda...Mia is going to the finals, does it matter whothey run through to get there. Injuries are part of sports, that is why once you get to the dance, anything can happen.

PhillyFaninLA
05-12-2012, 04:25 PM

So a Bulls fan thinks the Sixers beating the Celtics will destroy the NBA because that would mean it wouldn't be saved as per your subject line.

You Bulls fans really know how to fuel hatred of your team and be bitter on the highest level possible.

JasonJohnHorn
05-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't watch Miami games anymore because I am annoyed by the blatantly biased officiating and all the flopping that team does, so I disagree. I would be very happy to watch a pacers/philly or pacers/boston series. all three of those squads are very team-orientated and share the ball. That's the kind of basketball i like to watch.

So I respectfully disagree with the OP. Perhaps not as many fans will watch an ECF without Miami and Boston, but I will be one who will be tuning out should the Heat make it that far, regardless of who their opponent is.

dee279
05-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Heat haters these days i tell you...

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Bulls - Heat would have been an awesome series but unfortunately it's not happening and we all need to get over it.

No it wouldnt have been. The Heat are stronger and the Bulls still rely on Rose who the Heat, as they proved last year, have no problems shutting down. CHI would have had no chance to beat MIA. Not to mention Rose regressed this year.

smith&wesson
05-12-2012, 05:15 PM

I disagree, i prefer to see the pacers >> the bulls.

i actually like watching this new pacers team. i think they are young and exciting and a breath of fresh air.

the bulls have been a steady 2nd round exit for some time now.

Dade County
05-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I don't watch Miami games anymore because I am annoyed by the blatantly biased officiating and all the flopping that team does, so I disagree. I would be very happy to watch a pacers/philly or pacers/boston series. all three of those squads are very team-orientated and share the ball. That's the kind of basketball i like to watch.

But why don't you enjoy 1 of those teams playing against the HEAT? You get to see ball movement that leads to shot clock violations ( because of good "D" by the HEAT ) All joking aside, you sound very bitter.

So I respectfully disagree with the OP. Perhaps not as many fans will watch an ECF without Miami and Boston, but I will be one who will be tuning out should the Heat make it that far, regardless of who their opponent is.

:clap:

So you shouldn't be on any forum's/threads complaining about the HEAT very soon.

I am not trying to be a dick.... but you should take a break from the NBA, maybe a season or 7 ... lol

The NBA is for entertainment purposes, if you haven't notice that by NOW, you will continue to be bitter.

kylem4711
05-12-2012, 05:43 PM
100% true

PacersForLife
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
It's good for the NBA to have teams like the Bulls, Celtics, and Lakers in the playoffs because of their history. I think there are also plenty of people who like to root for the underdog. I personally like to see new teams in the playoffs make runs and write their own story, not always being the same 2-3 teams in the finals every year...

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-12-2012, 05:56 PM
But why don't you enjoy 1 of those teams playing against the HEAT? You get to see ball movement that leads to shot clock violations ( because of good "D" by the HEAT ) All joking aside, you sound very bitter.

:clap:

So you shouldn't be on any forum's/threads complaining about the HEAT very soon.

I am not trying to be a dick.... but you should take a break from the NBA, maybe a season or 7 ... lol

The NBA is for entertainment purposes, if you haven't notice that by NOW, you will continue to be bitter.

Very full of it I must say. And calling you a dick at this point would probably be a compliment towards you. I wonder what you'll be saying if the Celtics are able to oust out your Heat.

kozelkid
05-12-2012, 05:57 PM
No it wouldnt have been. The Heat are stronger and the Bulls still rely on Rose who the Heat, as they proved last year, have no problems shutting down. CHI would have had no chance to beat MIA. Not to mention Rose regressed this year.

lol.

The lack of any sort of evidence in this post is positively laughable.

For one, Bulls were a significantly better team than last season as evident by their o-rating going form 12th to 5th.

Second, considering nearly EVERY game in that Miami-Chicago series boiled down to the final possession, saying that Bulls have no chance, is furthermore a joke.

And finally, before Derrick Rose began going through his injuries, he was posting his highest PER, ts%, o-rating and WS/48 min. Yes, it was much higher than his previous season, while clearly trying to pace himself this year for a hopeful deep playoff run (i.e. he wasn't going full speed like he did last season consistently).

Good try though.

And I say this as someone who had no problem conceding that Miami would probably have been favorites.

But "no chance"? Gtfo. But then again, I forgot I'm responding to the same guy who automatically jumped to the conclusion that Thibs was the "lebron stopper" just because Bulls crushed them in game 1. :rolleyes:

topdog
05-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Hopefully the Indy team that plays together and shows up on offense comes out tomorrow. I feel like the Pacers are really underrated here and could pose a decent threat to anyone out East.

eibbor
05-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Very full of it I must say. And calling you a dick at this point would probably be a compliment towards you. I wonder what you'll be saying if the Celtics are able to oust out your Heat.

The Heat are going to have to get past the Pacers first. I think it's going to be a tougher series than most are expecting.

Evolution23
05-12-2012, 06:01 PM
I really hope the Celtics are healthy for the ECF

eibbor
05-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Hopefully the Indy team that plays together and shows up on offense comes out tomorrow. I feel like the Pacers are really underrated here and could pose a decent threat to anyone out East.

Yup, and if they are able to actually take the series I think a lot of people will be pulling for em. They will have to really utilize their inside game because thats something they definitely have that the Heat don't. Also, their bench, because it is pretty deep.

I expect a great series. I can't wait.

kozelkid
05-12-2012, 06:05 PM
I disagree, i prefer to see the pacers >> the bulls.

i actually like watching this new pacers team. i think they are young and exciting and a breath of fresh air.

the bulls have been a steady 2nd round exit for some time now.

They haven't been a 2nd round exit since 2007. :confused:

Not to mention they became a completely different team last season, so comparing them to any previous team is as silly as comparing Miami post-decision to pre-decision.

Bottomline, since by 2010, only 4 players remained from before. Factor in the vast changes that Thibodeau implemented and you're truly comparing apples to organces.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-12-2012, 06:08 PM
I really hope the Celtics are healthy for the ECF

Me too, Celtics have the better supporting cast and the better and more established and already proven team defense of the two squads. Just because they're old doesn't mean crap. Last yr, they hobbled into the 2nd round and didn't know how to re-incorporate Shaq on his last leg.

With KG moving to Center, I think it's going to be huge, and he's back to playing that elite defense. He can basically shut down Bosh. Ray Allen will tire out D-Wade the entire game running around screens and such to get his 3's. Nobody to guard LeBron, but I think Pierce is the toughest guy for LeBron to guard, so it'll go both ways.

torocan
05-12-2012, 06:09 PM
I would be perfectly happy watching the 76ers/Indiana in the ECF.

The national media would go ballistic if the Heat got eliminated by the Pacers. I can already imagine the SAS rants on Lebron and Wade. :D

It would be likely kicking over an anthill.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-12-2012, 06:23 PM
I would be perfectly happy watching the 76ers/Indiana in the ECF.

The national media would go ballistic if the Heat got eliminated by the Pacers. I can already imagine the SAS rants on Lebron and Wade. :D

It would be likely kicking over an anthill.

That would be amazing. You see two of the young upcoming UCLA Bruin point guards going at each other, Jrue Holiday vs Darren Collison. Two guys that didn't seem to become the franchise players for their teams, but still are a big part of the team in Andre Iguodala vs Danny Granger.

Two young centers going at it, Roy Hibbert vs Spencer Hawes.

A veteran coach in Doug Collins vs a young coach in Frank Vogel.

And then just all the other young talent in the series like Paul George, Evan Turner, Lou Williams, Tyler Hansborough, Thad Young.

devilsheat25
05-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Pacers will beat Miami

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 06:35 PM
lol.

The lack of any sort of evidence in this post is positively laughable.

For one, Bulls were a significantly better team than last season as evident by their o-rating going form 12th to 5th.

Second, considering nearly EVERY game in that Miami-Chicago series boiled down to the final possession, saying that Bulls have no chance, is furthermore a joke.

And finally, before Derrick Rose began going through his injuries, he was posting his highest PER, ts%, o-rating and WS/48 min. Yes, it was much higher than his previous season, while clearly trying to pace himself this year for a hopeful deep playoff run (i.e. he wasn't going full speed like he did last season consistently).

Good try though.

And I say this as someone who had no problem conceding that Miami would probably have been favorites.

But "no chance"? Gtfo. But then again, I forgot I'm responding to the same guy who automatically jumped to the conclusion that Thibs was the "lebron stopper" just because Bulls crushed them in game 1. :rolleyes:

Bulls will never beat the heat in a 7 game series as long as their offense continues to revolve around Rose.

I knew someone would bring up Rose's injuries. Injuries are a part of the game. Have to take the good with the bad. Saying if _______ hadnt been injured.... is pointless cuz he WAS injured and he clearly regressed because of it. Even at his best even a homer like you wont deny that the heat would have absolutey shut Rose down like last year.

Actually imo the only chance that the Bulls have of beating MIA is if Rose doesnt play.

and yes.. Thibs IS a Lebron stopper. His defensive strategies are pure genius and the reason for the Bulls success.

celtNYpatsHeels
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Who said that the EC playoffs need "saving"?

dbramforskins21
05-12-2012, 06:52 PM
That would be amazing. You see two of the young upcoming UCLA Bruin point guards going at each other, Jrue Holiday vs Darren Collison. Two guys that didn't seem to become the franchise players for their teams, but still are a big part of the team in Andre Iguodala vs Danny Granger.

Two young centers going at it, Roy Hibbert vs Spencer Hawes.

A veteran coach in Doug Collins vs a young coach in Frank Vogel.

And then just all the other young talent in the series like Paul George, Evan Turner, Lou Williams, Tyler Hansborough, Thad Young.

This. Considering that many fans already want to say that its going to be MIA vs BOS in the ECFand some would even say rigged for the Heat to get to the Finals but I really think both teams give the other fits. Philly is my favorite team to so(slight bias) but we played well versus Boston this year and plus with the fact that Ray isnt 100%, Pierce with get shutdown by Iggy, and I think Holiday will break out this series. IMO the Pacers probably matched up vs the Heat out of all the playoff teams in the East. I'd have no problem watching these two young teams duke it out in the ECF.

Slug3
05-12-2012, 06:54 PM
So because the bulls lost the EC playoffs need to be saved? I actually like Indiana as a team they play tough and if you don't like them as a fan of basketball then you don't like bball.

kozelkid
05-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Bulls will never beat the heat in a 7 game series as long as their offense continues to revolve around Rose.

That's your opinion. One that I don't see enough support to make it seem true.

I knew someone would bring up Rose's injuries. Injuries are a part of the game. Have to take the good with the bad. Saying if _______ hadnt been injured.... is pointless cuz he WAS injured and he clearly regressed because of it. Even at his best even a homer like you wont deny that the heat would have absolutey shut Rose down like last year.

I'm not a homer.

And injuries are apart of the game which is why I don't use that as an excuse for Bulls shortcomings against Philly. At the same time, when Rose was healthy, he was a significantly better player.

And no, I don't think Heat would have shut Rose down. Once again, you have no evidence to this claim. Last season was last season, this season was this season. Again, when Rose began this season, he was significantly better this year than last. This season, he legitimately had a claim of being at the same tier as the likes of Paul or Wade (obviously this year's Paul and not Paul a few years ago. Same with Wade, as well, I guess.). So no, you don't have much evidence behind your claim.

Wade also went through his share of injuries 3-4 years ago, and yet, the 3 seasons to follow he only missed 6 games total (not including this season). So I see no reason why we can't assume that Rose can't go back to being healthy once more. Jury is still out on whether injuries will plague him for the rest of his career or not.

Actually imo the only chance that the Bulls have of beating MIA is if Rose doesnt play.

LOL.

Right, and Miami is better without Wade and Lakers are better without Kobe.

and yes.. Thibs IS a Lebron stopper. His defensive strategies are pure genius and the reason for the Bulls success.

Thibs is a great coach. But he is NOT a Lebron stopper. In fact, if you knew anything about Thibs' defense, you would understand why, contrary to your claim, Lebron always has big games against the Bulls.

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 07:09 PM
That's your opinion. One that I don't see enough support to make it seem true.

I'm not a homer.

And injuries are apart of the game which is why I don't use that as an excuse for Bulls shortcomings against Philly. At the same time, when Rose was healthy, he was a significantly better player.

And no, I don't think Heat would have shut Rose down. Once again, you have no evidence to this claim. Last season was last season, this season was this season. Again, when Rose began this season, he was significantly better this year than last. This season, he legitimately had a claim of being at the same tier as the likes of Paul or Wade (obviously this year's Paul and not Paul a few years ago. Same with Wade, as well, I guess.). So no, you don't have much evidence behind your claim.

Wade also went through his share of injuries 3-4 years ago, and yet, the 3 seasons to follow he only missed 6 games total (not including this season).

LOL.

Right, and Miami is better without Wade and Lakers are better without Kobe.

Thibs is a great coach. But he is NOT a Lebron stopper. In fact, if you knew anything about Thibs' defense, you would understand why, contrary to your claim, Lebron always has big games against the Bulls.

I dont need supporting evidence. Cuz i just know ****. :)

Sike ill stop. i know your not a homer. I come on here simply and purely for entertainment purposes and nothing is as entertaining to me as ruffling the feathers of loyal fans like Knicks fans and Bulls fans. Actually i dont know how much of the things i say i actually believe. I simply post things to elicit reactions from ppl. Kinda like throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.

Im ruffling Nets fans feathers on another forum by posting that i dont think we will get Dwight even though i wholeheartedly believe the Nets WILL get him :laugh2: Angry die herds are hilarious.

Anyway i actually DO believe that the Heat would again shut down Rose no matter how much better he is. Lebron is too good a defender and so is Wade. They would have no problems containing him no matter how much better Rose is cuz quite simply Rose doesnt have enough help. Too much of a burden would be put on him vs MIA and he would struggle for it.

As far as Thibs idek. i KNOW he is a great coach... i overrate him greatly because by doing so i take credit from rose thereby angering Bulls fans which entertains me... your right. I honestly dont know much about him except that his defensive tactics are amazing.

kozelkid
05-12-2012, 07:17 PM
I dont need supporting evidence. Cuz i just know ****. :)

Sike ill stop. i know your not a homer. I come on here simply and purely for entertainment purposes and nothing is as entertaining to me as ruffling the feathers of loyal fans like Knicks fans and Bulls fans. Actually i dont know how much of the things i say i actually believe. I simply post things to elicit reactions from ppl. Kinda like throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.

Im ruffling Nets fans feathers on another forum by posting that i dont think we will get Dwight even though i wholeheartedly believe the Nets WILL get him :laugh2: Angry die herds are hilarious.

Anyway i actually DO believe that the Heat would again shut down Rose no matter how much better he is. Lebron is too good a defender and so is Wade. They would have no problems containing him no matter how much better Rose is cuz quite simply Rose doesnt have enough help. Too much of a burden would be put on him vs MIA and he would struggle for it.

As far as Thibs idek. i KNOW he is a great coach... i overrate him greatly because by doing so i take credit from rose thereby angering Bulls fans which entertains me... your right. I honestly dont know much about him except that his defensive tactics are amazing.

More than anything, I'm angry that we never even got a chance to face Miami. Many Miami fans were just as pissed when Rose went down. Because now all it means is another year of annoying fighting between the two fan bases and anyone interested.

Like I said, I still think Miami would have been favored and rightfully so. At the same time, Rose struggled the entire postseason. Before even Miami. Maybe it'll come off as an excuse, but Rose did a poor job of pacing himself last season. He was young and ill-prepared for a long playoff run.

That's one big thing that he did a great job of in the beginning of this season. Unfortunately, injuries got in the way. Unlike alot of my fellow Bulls fans, I don't blame the short schedule for it. I think that's a crock of **** and I haven't seen enough evidence to suggest it is any more detrimental to a player's health than a regular season (especially considering they do play less games). Either way, I digress.

As far as Chicago and Miami goes, what frustrates me the most is that while Miami finished us in 5, nearly all the games went down to the wire. I don't believe in clutch being more valued than anything else because that same Miami team was one of the worst clutch teams in the regular season. Same with Philly during the Philly series this postseason.

As far as Thibs goes. I love him as much as anyone on this board, but he isn't a "Lebron stopper" (Frankly, no one is). What makes him awesome is that unlike other teams, he generally doesn't double team Lebron. Of course, that leads to Lebron dominating us more than other teams. But, at the same time, we shut down their role players and can even force one of the other big three to struggle (see: Wade in last year's series).

Anyone, I'll be the first to tell you that I am sick of all this asterisk nonsense and Rose excuses. Rose is out, Howard is out, whatever. That's part of the game. Three years ago, Boston lost KG. And even further back, Dirk and Duncan dealt with injuries around this time. In the end of the day, injuries happen, but that shouldn't take away from the credit other teams deserve for succeeding.

ne3xchamps
05-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Well, is it going to be philly/indy?? :laugh2:

eibbor
05-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Well, is it going to be philly/indy?? :laugh2:

I'd say that's more possible than Boston Heat actually.

topdog
05-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Yup, and if they are able to actually take the series I think a lot of people will be pulling for em. They will have to really utilize their inside game because thats something they definitely have that the Heat don't. Also, their bench, because it is pretty deep.

I expect a great series. I can't wait.

Indiana is a Jekkel and Hyde team and that's what keeps me from getting too excited (I have to see which one shows up 1st).

The other important factor for Indy will be fouls. Hibbert is an absolute advantage unless he gets into foul trouble. While Hansborough can be an annoying role player, he is no Udonis Haslem nor even Joel Anthony. The positive is that with Jones and George you have some pretty steady perimeter D to throw out there.

ryang
05-12-2012, 07:43 PM
the heat will be there.. not so sure about boston even tho they should be able 2 handle philly

JC_
05-12-2012, 07:44 PM

Last year was still an awesome series and there is no reason to think it wouldn't have been good this year.

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 07:44 PM
More than anything, I'm angry that we never even got a chance to face Miami. Many Miami fans were just as pissed when Rose went down. Because now all it means is another year of annoying fighting between the two fan bases and anyone interested.

Like I said, I still think Miami would have been favored and rightfully so. At the same time, Rose struggled the entire postseason. Before even Miami. Maybe it'll come off as an excuse, but Rose did a poor job of pacing himself last season. He was young and ill-prepared for a long playoff run.

That's one big thing that he did a great job of in the beginning of this season. Unfortunately, injuries got in the way. Unlike alot of my fellow Bulls fans, I don't blame the short schedule for it. I think that's a crock of **** and I haven't seen enough evidence to suggest it is any more detrimental to a player's health than a regular season (especially considering they do play less games). Either way, I digress.

As far as Chicago and Miami goes, what frustrates me the most is that while Miami finished us in 5, nearly all the games went down to the wire. I don't believe in clutch being more valued than anything else because that same Miami team was one of the worst clutch teams in the regular season. Same with Philly during the Philly series this postseason.

As far as Thibs goes. I love him as much as anyone on this board, but he isn't a "Lebron stopper" (Frankly, no one is). What makes him awesome is that unlike other teams, he generally doesn't double team Lebron. Of course, that leads to Lebron dominating us more than other teams. But, at the same time, we shut down their role players and can even force one of the other big three to struggle (see: Wade in last year's series).

Anyone, I'll be the first to tell you that I am sick of all this asterisk nonsense and Rose excuses. Rose is out, Howard is out, whatever. That's part of the game. Three years ago, Boston lost KG. And even further back, Dirk and Duncan dealt with injuries around this time. In the end of the day, injuries happen, but that shouldn't take away from the credit other teams deserve for succeeding.

I actually never thought about that before. he was definitely exhausted last year. that much cant be denied

ryang
05-12-2012, 07:46 PM
^^ isnt that the coaches job

ryang
05-12-2012, 07:47 PM
the bulls go full speed every game.. i mean every game.. dumb and it falls on the head coach

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 07:48 PM
^^ isnt that the coaches job

well if you remember the Bulls lost many games to injury so there really was no room for Rose to rest. not to mention that everything went thru him last year on offense. Its not like MIA where they can sit two stars and know they have a third out there holding the fort :shrug:

Chill_Will_24
05-12-2012, 07:50 PM
the bulls go full speed every game.. i mean every game.. dumb and it falls on the head coach

Thibs is still figuring out this "offense" stuff. He is like the opposite of Mike D'Antoni

ryang
05-12-2012, 07:56 PM
my point was he ran rose into the ground.. i dont really care for the reason but running him into the ground was the reason he was tired.. anyways it would have been a good series but its no longer poss..

Dade County
05-12-2012, 08:07 PM

I guess the lol's didn't scream just F'ing around with you.... And I am a fan of a team In the playoffs, if my team gets beat of-course I would not be happy about that.... smh

3ballbomber
05-13-2012, 05:32 AM

how good does Miami have it to have all these injuries to elite players making their road to the finals that much easier in this already shortened season.

Iron24th
05-13-2012, 06:29 AM
U mad Lebron is a beast,when he's on his game the guy is a freight train,nobody can stop him.Quit hating on Lebron the guy is a beast and deserves his credit.

When he's on his game,he doesn't score a single point in the 4th.

yaswaggin
05-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Let's be real, the Heat, Sixers, and Pacers are the future of the Eastern Conference.

All 3 teams are young, built well, and loaded with talent.

While the Bulls have been mismanaged (No 2nd option, Rose may never be Rose again and they stink without him)

The celtics are getting old, and have maybe 2 more years of contention if that, unless avery bradley continues to grow, rondo gets a jumper (hel be top 3 pg if he does), and the celtics add a nice big.

The knicks are a mess, you can't build a team around amare and melo, they don't fit together, plus if lin bolts out of NY, they are even more of a mess.

yaswaggin
05-13-2012, 10:33 AM
how good does Miami have it to have all these injuries to elite players making their road to the finals that much easier in this already shortened season.

good point. the magic were actually contenders with dwight, iman shumpert would have locked down d-wade and amare, amare stoudemire would have hit the glass and dominated had he not hit the glass of the fire extinguisher and cut up his hand.

oh and the bulls wouldn't have made it far with a 70% rose anyways, i'm not so sure they would have made it past the sixers even with a 70% rose.

kozelkid
05-13-2012, 10:59 AM
my point was he ran rose into the ground.. i dont really care for the reason but running him into the ground was the reason he was tired.. anyways it would have been a good series but its no longer poss..

Thibs is just as inexperienced in that regard as Rose was.

2-ONE-5
05-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Let's be real, the Heat, Sixers, and Pacers are the future of the Eastern Conference.

All 3 teams are young, built well, and loaded with talent.

While the Bulls have been mismanaged (No 2nd option, Rose may never be Rose again and they stink without him)

The celtics are getting old, and have maybe 2 more years of contention if that, unless avery bradley continues to grow, rondo gets a jumper (hel be top 3 pg if he does), and the celtics add a nice big.

The knicks are a mess, you can't build a team around amare and melo, they don't fit together, plus if lin bolts out of NY, they are even more of a mess.

well said

TheNumber37
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Pacers looking like they can take the Heat to 7 games right now.