kjoke
05-11-2012, 10:55 AM
jeremy lin is ****ing yo *****

naps
05-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Lmfao!!

TheDetroitBlue
05-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Its funny because of how cocky Knicks fans were when they got Amare, how quick the tide turns

babyang04
05-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I hate when people bash amare. This man get lucky if he puts of 15 shots a game now. Before Carmelo trade, he was able to get in rhytym with the game by taking more shots than anyone else. If melo took amares shots, he wouldnt score as much either becasue he needs the ball in his hands. Who makes the adjustment ? AMARE ! But melo needs to trust Amare. Which i dont think he does.

Cal827
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Its funny because of how cocky Knicks fans were when they got Amare, how quick the tide turns

I think it's even sadder to see how many (not all) Knick fans have turned on him. He's responsible for the Knicks revival (NOT MELO). He was the only one who would commit to a team that had basically nothing. He wanted to play in the pressure, and for most of last year, he played like an MVP candidate. Then they got Melo and everything went downhill lol.

Odominator
05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Exactly, Amare was the reason why the Knicks became relevant again. I guess Knicks fan fail to see how much Melo cost the team just so they could acquire him, look at Denver with Gallo (and without Chandler) push the Lakers to game 7.

Melo is a ball stopper and his defense fell 3 notches since he moved to NY.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Good luck with that contract.

PlezPlayDKnicks
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
These guys are scum... Guaranteed they were yelling MVP last season when he was beasting. Amare has plenty of faults but these guys are delusional. Knicks weren't even a playoff teSm b4 he got here

Da Knicks
05-11-2012, 11:23 AM
The sad part of being a knick fan is having to deal with the other knick fans. How can you hate a guy who commited to the team and brought back a winning attitude that we lacked for such a long time? Being a diehard is putting your expectations high because you have to believe that your team can win and not be worried if people bash you. In life you have to finish things and have full faith that you can finish them. If you dont shoot for the stars how can you know if one can be attained? Faith is part of being a fan, i have faith in my team and have faith in Stat. Stat forever will be one of my favorite players for giving my team a chance again!!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
that fat guy looks exactly like melo only little heavier:laugh:

Avenged
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
"You don't deserve to be on the Knicks" :eyebrow: :laugh2:

"Hit the fire extinguisher but couldn't put out the Heat". Nice! :laugh2:

Go_NUGGETS
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM

This! .....SMH at some of these Knicks fans.

maddBat
05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
i remember "stat n melo stat n melo!!"

BigBlueCrew
05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
this is soooo corny...its like three dudes got got together and like "yo what should we do today?" "I know we should rap about amare and the fire extinguisher!"

PrettyBoyJ
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Team was better before Melo and When Amare was the number option.. Melo doesnt make anyone else on the team better.. Amare on the court, Felton and a career year, Chandler had a career year, Fields was a rookie sensation, Mozgof was known for potential before his Blake Facial, Gallo was playing atba high level.. Now we barely stay over .500

Sadds The Gr8
05-11-2012, 11:46 AM
the dancing, and singing at the end made this jokes

PleaseBeNice
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Pathetic terrible "fans" in that vid

Stinkyoutsider
05-11-2012, 12:41 PM
If anyone deserves it, it's Melo, not Amare. I bet Knicks management feels like absolute garbage for sending almost the entire core of the Knicks to Denver for a guy who ruined the chemistry of the team.

Just look the Nuggets now. Chandler is out with an injury right now but the rest of the players the Knicks traded are playing well and giving the Lakers everything they can handle right now.

MTL_123
05-11-2012, 12:54 PM
ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha the guy with the long hair looks like Noah ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa

beasted86
05-11-2012, 05:54 PM
When dude pulled up in the SLK that made me laugh.

Cfrey
05-11-2012, 06:00 PM
this is classic hahaha

sep11ie
05-11-2012, 06:07 PM
That's better that 85% of all rap songs out right now.

championships
05-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Exactly, Amare was the reason why the Knicks became relevant again. I guess Knicks fan fail to see how much Melo cost the team just so they could acquire him, look at Denver with Gallo (and without Chandler) push the Lakers to game 7.

Melo is a ball stopper and his defense fell 3 notches since he moved to NY.

I don't consider getting swept in the 1st round twice counts as being relevant. Unless Knick fans are content with just making the playoffs, Which I doubt.

MrfadeawayJB
05-11-2012, 06:54 PM
haha i didnt know joakim noah was a rapper

Bruno
05-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Knicks fans should be the first to remember that Amare pulled them out of the gutter. the only reason why the knicks had the opportunity to be embarrassed by the heat was because Amare was the man who came over.

Evolution23
05-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Corny as hell.

jimm120
05-11-2012, 08:27 PM

I hate when people bash amare. This man get lucky if he puts of 15 shots a game now. Before Carmelo trade, he was able to get in rhytym with the game by taking more shots than anyone else. If melo took amares shots, he wouldnt score as much either becasue he needs the ball in his hands. Who makes the adjustment ? AMARE ! But melo needs to trust Amare. Which i dont think he does.

DetroitBlue...its pretty much wat babyang said. Amare, as most "smart" fans can understand, isn't someone that is suddenly sucking because he's regressed. Its more like what Amare did, Melo does better! And then even more! Then there was Dantoni not knowing how to coach...but I was disappointed when Woodson also couldn't integrate Amare either.

But for sure, its not that he's regressed from being a 22 ppg / 9 reb guy. Its more like he isn't being used correctly.

Much like how Melo shooting only 13 shots a game while playing under Dantoni earlier this season was the wrong way to use Melo. Yes, Melo is a "volume shooter" that NEEDS those 22+ shots a game...but the thing is Melo can take 22+ shots and score at a 46% clip or so. Higher than team averages usually. But Melo taking only 13 shots or so usually puts him in a negative % numbers.

All I know is that whomever is the coach will NEED to get Melo 20-22 shots a game and Amare at least 15-18 shots a game. Eff everyone else.

jimm120
05-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Team was better before Melo and When Amare was the number option.. Melo doesnt make anyone else on the team better.. Amare on the court, Felton and a career year, Chandler had a career year, Fields was a rookie sensation, Mozgof was known for potential before his Blake Facial, Gallo was playing atba high level.. Now we barely stay over .500

This is BULL!!!!

That Amare/Felton/Wilson/Gallo team was NOT that great...I think mostly because of Dantoni but the Amare/Melo/Billups team (I mean core) was better. How?

yes, the Knicks were 26-24 at the trade for Melo...but if you look at it...were they REALLY a .500 team?

3-8 to start the season last year.
13-1 super run with Amare playing like an MVP, Felton like an Allstar, and WIlson like a "Gotta sign this guy".
12-17 after that insane run once those guys leveled out to their normal levels.

So, what were we really?
Were we the 13-1 team? No, considering those players couldn't maintain that level of play.
Were we that .500 team? That was their record but considering how they got there...doesn't seem likely.
Were we that 3-8/12-17 team? Seems likely, considering that it occurred during two stretches.

Just saying.

But in the end, I don't think we need to dwell to much on this. Dantoni was the Obvious problem in NY. We now need a coach that can integrate Amare better into the offense. That's it.

BlondeBomber41
05-12-2012, 02:37 AM
I don't consider getting swept in the 1st round twice counts as being relevant. Unless Knick fans are content with just making the playoffs, Which I doubt.

Hey now.... they won a game against the Heat. So they are only 1-8 in the last two years playoffs, not 0-8. :cool:

Kuya_Clive
05-12-2012, 02:53 AM
These are the same dudes who made a series of **** Knicks fans say videos. They are clearly just making fun of the "stereotypical" Knicks fan. I mean before Lin, Knicks fans were stereotyped with hating on Melo, Amare, the coach. When Lin emerged, every Knick fan seemed to love him ,and the hate towards Melo when he came back grew even worse. Now, Melo is the guy and everyone is hating on Amare and JR Smith. These guys might even post on these forums lol.

JayW_1023
05-12-2012, 06:09 AM
This offseason will be maddening: all sorts of unrealistic, ridiculous trade idea's for Amar'e will be cluttered across these forums.

Sigh.

BklynKnicks3
05-12-2012, 10:45 AM
alil over the top but i do want amare out of here i actually wanted him as part of melo trade.

netsgiantsyanks
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
this has nothing to do with amare, the melo trade is the reason why the knicks are pretty mediocre right now. amare was amare before the melo trade IMO. hopefully the nets don't do the same **** with dwight where they give up their whole team for 1 superstar. i don't care if he's ****ing michael jordan, you have to have some type of support around him. 2 stars and a whole bunch of role players/scrubs won't cut it when it's all said and done.

netsgiantsyanks
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
the knicks were just fine with the lineup they had, but no, they just had to have 2 superstars. denver knew this and ****ed the knicks over a bit IMO.

Becks2307
05-12-2012, 12:55 PM
the knicks were just fine with the lineup they had, but no, they just had to have 2 superstars. denver knew this and ****ed the knicks over a bit IMO.

PSD is hilarious

because when the melo sweepstakes was going on

ALL i heard was

Who wants those bums on the Knicks??

"gallinari, chandler, mozgov" - thoe guys ****ing suck, no way denver wants those bums.

And no we weren't fine, that team would not have every gotten us anywhere admittedly.

Giannis94
05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
I wonder if I can get 1 made of the Bucks and how Hammond is one of the worst gms ever.

Kaspa
05-12-2012, 01:19 PM
It just proves how good Steve Nash really was in his prime.

NYKnicks4511
05-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I think it's even sadder to see how many (not all) Knick fans have turned on him. He's responsible for the Knicks revival (NOT MELO). He was the only one who would commit to a team that had basically nothing. He wanted to play in the pressure, and for most of last year, he played like an MVP candidate. Then they got Melo and everything went downhill lol.

I would commit to a lot of stuff if I was getting paid 20 million a year. Hell, I'd enter a gay domestic partnership if I was getting that kind of money. Let's not portray Amar'e as some sort of savior, he came to NY because of the dollars that he was getting from nowhere else.

When he was playing well Knicks fans celebrated him. Now that he's playing like absolute garbage, we have every right as fans to boo his bum ***. Needless to say, I hope this season was an aberration from the norm, and will have no problem cheering for Amar'e again.

Kuya_Clive
05-12-2012, 01:59 PM
The goofy *** white guy towards the end of the video is funny

CostanzaNumba0
05-12-2012, 02:14 PM
The group looks like the united nations, i bet this was filmed in staten island smh..i cant stand amares lack of d but this is stupid as hell