PDA

View Full Version : Javale McGee gets game ball and throws it in the stands.

Gibby23
05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/JAVALE-BALL-CHUCK.gif

lol...

LongIslandIcedZ
05-09-2012, 11:39 AM
I like this guy

Gibby23
05-09-2012, 11:43 AM
If he stays in Denver, Karl can make this fool a beast.

Becks2307
05-09-2012, 11:51 AM
damn he threw it hard lol

8kobe24
05-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Probably to a denver fan sitting in the section 200's...He played well, and out played/hustled bynum, he deserves to chuck that ball.

Go_NUGGETS
05-09-2012, 12:25 PM
People are automaticaly conditioned to LOL at this guy, because they think everything he does is ********. He was throwing the ball to his MOM in the stands, not a big deal.

People keep calling McGee ********, but when I listen to his interviews, I get no indication of such things. He actually communicates a lot better than other basketball players who aren't deemed "********", because they havent made embarrassing mistakes on the court like McGee.

D12 fan
05-09-2012, 01:04 PM
People are automaticaly conditioned to LOL at this guy, because they think everything he does is ********. He was throwing the ball to his MOM in the stands, not a big deal.

People keep calling McGee ********, but when I listen to his interviews, I get no indication of such things. He actually communicates a lot better than other basketball players who aren't deemed "********", because they havent made embarrassing mistakes on the court like McGee.

Yeah I agree,he might make a few bonehead plays on the court,but off the court he seems like a intelligent guy,he understands the Nuggets and coach Karl will work with him and make him a better player,he looks like he found the right situation to fit him as a player.

Pakman
05-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Did you see his post moves? They were AWFUL. Besides his ability to dunk he's just a big man that can jump.

aussie
05-09-2012, 01:06 PM
and one lucky fan went home with a smile and a broken nose

DenButsu
05-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I hope he explains why he did it. Because I don't get it. But at any rate, I don't think it's a bad thing, it's just a weird thing.

koberulesall
05-09-2012, 02:17 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/JAVALE-BALL-CHUCK.gif

lol...

hahahahah i know right after the dude told him to hold onto the ball.....but i dont think he threw it in the stands i saw it, i think he threw it down the tunnel by the locker room...trust me hes keeping that ball he wont play like that again against the lakers lol!

DenButsu
05-09-2012, 02:24 PM
hahahahah i know right after the dude told him to hold onto the ball.....but i dont think he threw it in the stands i saw it, i think he threw it down the tunnel by the locker room...trust me hes keeping that ball he wont play like that again against the lakers lol!

You just might be right about that, watching it again.

Trueblue2
05-09-2012, 02:25 PM

I don't think people are calling him ******** for this one... It's just a weird, quirky, funny thing to do. People clown on him because on top of making a few boneheaded plays he's just a generally funny guy, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing though. I actually like him as a player and thoroughly enjoy watching him play... Whether he makes it on shaqtin a fool or sports centers top ten.

Max.This
05-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Did you see his post moves? They were AWFUL. Besides his ability to dunk he's just a big man that can jump.

No.. thats Deandre Jordan

thekmp211
05-09-2012, 02:51 PM
If he stays in Denver, Karl can make this fool a beast.

:laugh2: i love it, man. the cast of offbeat goofballs in the league is so much more lovable than it has been in a long time. even at his worst javale was always mostly harmless, seems like a decent guy. agree he should stay in denver. the dude is a freak, right there with D12 and deandre jordan in terms of pure tools at the 5 and is actually a more natural offensive player than both. that's what happens when it all comes together at the same time, scary..

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2012, 02:59 PM
In other sports fans get to keep balls... if I was at a game and the ball went out of bounds and landed in my lap, I'd have a hard time giving it back... lol. I think they should give away game balls to fans... it sounds like a good idea to me.

haggis
05-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Had the game ball after the game and thru it up to moms and the fam in the stands... I tebowed it right on target lol

http://twitter.com/#!/JaValeMcGee34/status/200251623128301569

Trueblue2
05-09-2012, 03:13 PM
you can add "doesn't understand what tebowing is" to the reasons for following him on twitter.

tp13baby
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM

Are we talking about Blake Griffin.

tyfreaks brotha
05-09-2012, 03:32 PM
lol dude is hilarious. Played pretty well last night though if he continues to put effort he could be good.

tp13baby
05-09-2012, 03:34 PM

And Kobe won't shoot like he did from three like he did late in that game.

uprightciti
05-09-2012, 03:34 PM
****ing awesome DENVER IS AWESOME

GALLO WILSON MOZZY

Huntey
05-09-2012, 03:35 PM

His mother must have some good hands to catch that one, I know she played ball but come on. He also must have a super accurate lob pass. Don't you think maybe he could just keep the ball and give it to her after the game?

nate2usmc
05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
you can add "doesn't understand what tebowing is" to the reasons for following him on twitter.

He meant he overthrew the ball....

Rivera
05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/JaValeMcGee34/status/200251623128301569

enough said! :laugh:

BlinkManJan02
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
this guy is hilarious.

SA5195
05-09-2012, 04:23 PM
I wonder what goes through his mind.