PDA

View Full Version : I Told You So

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm not gonna say i hate to say it because I love that I continue to be proven right...

Someone please try to defend Farrell now

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:11 AM
they say a manager affects the results of 2-3 games a year...

well whoever came up with that BS clearly hasn't seen that idiot manage a baseball game..

i fully believe that he's cost us at least 4 games already this year

Johann
05-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Unnecessary thread. We already have the GT for this...

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:17 AM
I feel it is necessary since everyone attacked me and dismissed my claims the last time i brought it up

Bluejay_Repeat2
05-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Farrel is a ****** and I hope he gets fired.

Anthopolous is a dumbass for signing a fat *** 300 pound mental midget.

Cordero should retire and give us the money back.

Fat uselss ****er I hope he gets injured

rapsjaysfan88
05-09-2012, 01:22 AM
I honestly wouldn't been upset if JF and aa are fired, they are both failures

Bluejay_Repeat2
05-09-2012, 01:25 AM
I honestly wouldn't been upset if JF and aa are fired, they are both failures

Farrell needs to be fired.

bomber0104
AA's worst move is signing Farrell.. no question about it

if he doesn't fire him, i guaratee you this team isn't going anywhere

Toxeryll
dont care about farrells head but not AAs, that guy has been money.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Ok firing AA is crossing the line but firing JF is completely acceptable.
A 5 man infield?? :facepalm: Gee all someone has to do is get it in the air and its over where does he think of these things??

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:30 AM

yeah you can't let AA go because you bet 30 other teams will line up to give him a job..

But if he is really as smart as everyone thinks he is, he has to realize how terrible of a manager Farrell is

I've been saying it since last year and if he hasn't realized it by now, we've got a problem

rapsjaysfan88
05-09-2012, 01:31 AM

Well aa has brought in coco,rauch , traded Napoli for Francisco, hired JF, and continues to support a ll of jfs stupid decisions, Lind batting cleanup etc. aa has been making a lot of ****** mistakes to.

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Ok firing AA is crossing the line but firing JF is completely acceptable.
A 5 man infield?? :facepalm: Gee all someone has to do is get it in the air and its over where does he think of these things??

just because he did it and it worked in Cleveland the first game of the year

well guess why we needed to do that?

it was because Coco was brought in for his first appearance and gave up a leadoff triple.. this story was written the moment Santos went down with the injury

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Well aa has brought in coco,rauch , traded Napoli for Francisco, hired JF, and continues to support a ll of jfs stupid decisions, Lind batting cleanup etc. aa has been making a lot of ****** mistakes to.

Signing Coco wasn't the mistake... giving him the 8th inning was the idiotic thing to do

Rauch was cheap signing and we did get a pick for him in a year we weren't going anywhere

even signing Farrell wasn't bad because there were a lot of teams in on him.. the problem is continuing to back him after all the bad moves he's made..

I know its tough to fire your manager but is he just gonna sit down and watch this guy ruin whatever we have going on here

rapsjaysfan88
05-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Signing Coco wasn't the mistake... giving him the 8th inning was the idiotic thing to do

Rauch was cheap signing and we did get a pick for him in a year we weren't going anywhere

even signing Farrell wasn't bad because there were a lot of teams in on him.. the problem is continuing to back him after all the bad moves he's made..

I know its tough to fire your manager but is he just gonna sit down and watch this guy ruin whatever we have going on here

Let's trade JF to boston

nads83
05-09-2012, 01:56 AM
we have a winning record despite a huge chunk of our offense sucking. sure farrell made some real bad calls with the bullpen, but i dont think hes been terrible. hes a pitchers coach so he gives them every opportunity to succeed, or in corderos case, fail. im almost certain we'll see changes coming very soon to the lineup and bullpen. if not, well, yeah, then fire farrell

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 02:02 AM
we have a winning record despite a huge chunk of our offense sucking. sure farrell made some real bad calls with the bullpen, but i dont think hes been terrible. hes a pitchers coach so he gives them every opportunity to succeed, or in corderos case, fail. im almost certain we'll see changes coming very soon to the lineup and bullpen. if not, well, yeah, then fire farrell

If Farrell was a good manager, we would have seen some of these changes already..

Like keeping Lind in cleanup
and insisting on having his starters go deep even when they clearly don't have it (like Drabek against Anaheim and Morrow against the O's)

Tmath
05-09-2012, 02:05 AM
I don't even know what to say anymore...

nithanyo
05-09-2012, 02:08 AM
Who should it be instead of farell? Cus Cito wasn't good enough, Gibby wasn't good enough, Tosca wasn't good enough, Buck wasn't good enough.

The only time toronto fans were satisfied with the manager was in 92 and 93 but that had nothing to do with cito since he had a stacked team right? :rolleyes:

Ya i agree that i question some of Farells moves but to fire him a month into the season is a little pre mature. Maybe if he had a good bat off the bench that can bunt and hit he wouldn't have gone to Vizquel. Maybe if he had a solid closer to go to he wouldn't have gone to Cordero. Maybe if he had a proven bat to bat clean up he would have someone else other than Lind batting cleanup.

Im indifferent with Farell but he doesn't have much to work with

Toxeryll
05-09-2012, 02:20 AM
try francona, if u want but ya theres not much options out there..

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Who should it be instead of farell? Cus Cito wasn't good enough, Gibby wasn't good enough, Tosca wasn't good enough, Buck wasn't good enough.

The only time toronto fans were satisfied with the manager was in 92 and 93 but that had nothing to do with cito since he had a stacked team right? :rolleyes:

Ya i agree that i question some of Farells moves but to fire him a month into the season is a little pre mature. Maybe if he had a good bat off the bench that can bunt and hit he wouldn't have gone to Vizquel. Maybe if he had a solid closer to go to he wouldn't have gone to Cordero. Maybe if he had a proven bat to bat clean up he would have someone else other than Lind batting cleanup.

Im indifferent with Farell but he doesn't have much to work with

I would say that almost every hitter in the majors is a better hitter than Vizquel including JPA who was pinch hit for

If you don't have a solid closer, you don't go to possibly your worst reliever when he has proved time and time again that he can't get the job done

And I bet EE would make a great clean-up hitter

As for the previous managers.. Cito might have been an old school manager who had his faults but he would have never made the moves Farrell is making these days

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 02:23 AM
try francona, if u want but ya theres not much options out there..

oh for sure..

masTOR_shake1
05-09-2012, 02:41 AM
Did Farrell kiss you sister or something? It wasn't him out there caughing up 5 runs in the 9th. Clearly things went downhill but he said last year the reason why he thoughthe bullpen blew so many saves was becuase he kept jumbling thier roles and going with the hot hand, so it hasen't worked out either way becuase the pitchers he's given to work with in the b.p have been pretty bad these last two years (with some exceptions of corse, but the staff #'s are bad).

bomber0104
05-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Did Farrell kiss you sister or something? It wasn't him out there caughing up 5 runs in the 9th.

yeah because i made the call to put Cordero out there to close a game when he has given up runs in 3 straight games and 4 of 5

mtf
05-09-2012, 04:17 AM
I feel it is necessary since everyone attacked me and dismissed my claims the last time i brought it up

Well, play the victim if you want but the reason people attack you isn't because of the argument you're trying to make, it's because of the childish nature in which you express that opinion. You also use flawed logic as evidence to support your claim, which in itself doesn't disprove your general argument, but it definitely hurts your credibility.

Twitchy
05-09-2012, 07:03 AM
You've already been asked to keep these type of threads in the game thread. Stop putting them in the main forum.