PDA

View Full Version : Raja Bell Calls Jazz Coach Ty Corbin 'Unprofessional'

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7905962/utah-jazz-guard-raja-bell-blasts-coach-tyrone-corbin-unprofessional

SALT LAKE CITY -- Guard Raja Bell says his career with the Utah Jazz is over, calling the damage "irreparable" and saying coach Tyrone Corbin was "unprofessional" because of a lack of communication.

The 35-year-old Bell has one more year left on his contract but was hopeful the team would work out an offseason trade.

Bell opened the year as Utah's starting shooting guard but saw his playing time diminish. In March, he was sent home from a road trip after a verbal spat with Corbin.

Bell did not play in Utah's first-round Western Conference series, which San Antonio swept.

The 12th-year pro averaged 6.4 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 34 games during the regular season but missed 27 games because of injury.

Corbin declined to discuss the rift.

I remember when the Lakers were in pursuit of this guy 2 yrs ago and he spurned them last minute for more money from Utah. :laugh2:

NYKnicks4511
05-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Raja is a smart guy, I believe him.

ThunderousDemon
05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7905962/utah-jazz-guard-raja-bell-blasts-coach-tyrone-corbin-unprofessional

I remember when the Lakers were in pursuit of this guy 2 yrs ago and he spurned them last minute for more money from Utah. :laugh2:

I didn't know that, glad the Lakers didn't get him.

dhopisthename
05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
raja is just mad he wasn't starting anymore because he sucks

ThunderousDemon
05-08-2012, 06:45 PM
raja is just mad he wasn't starting anymore because he sucks

:nod:

popo85
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
We got Matt B for cheaper and he's been a much better player last 2 years.

GiantsSwaGG
05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
He sucks

Lo Porto
05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
As a Jazz fan, I can honestly say that bringing back Raja Bell instead of matching on Portland's offer sheet on Wes Matthews was one of the most boneheaded decisions we've made. Good thing that our GM makes so many other great deals, but this choice was awful.

VCaintdead17
05-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Raja Bell has been freaking terrible this year. On both ends of the floor.

Wade>You
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Raja Bell has been freaking terrible this year. On both ends of the floor.I like your sig man. Pretty unique and trippy.

TMcC801
05-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Ha ha I love how the only player to have any hard feeling toward the coaching staff and Jazz organization is Raja Bell!!! Every other player had nothing but positive things to say about the WHOLE coaching staff... Dude has sucked a bag of d--ks since the day we signed him. He gets out played by two 20 year olds, a one legged Josh Howard, and DeMarre Carrol.... Then he has the nerve to pick a fight with the head coach because of the lack of playing time?!? Minutes are earned not gifted out just because your a vet on a young team. It a good day to be a Jazz fan when this clown and his asshat buddy CJ Miles walk out the doors and knowing we wont have to suffer through their BS anymore.

Lo Porto
05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Easy now, CJ Miles has been nothing but a professional in Utah. Bell has been a prick, but CJ has done nothing but talk about how much he loves Utah, the fans, the organization and his teammates. You may not like his play, but don't lump him in with the classless Raja Bell.

kingbrentg
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM
John Hollinger ‏ @johnhollinger
FWIW I've heard exact opposite. RT @tribjazz Raja Bell said Tyrone Corbin was "unprofessional" at end of season.

knicks4life33
05-08-2012, 09:24 PM
its unprofessional for a player to call out his coach in the public

championships
05-08-2012, 09:37 PM
He Mad!! :laugh2:

Good. I don't like that douche.

mosesedan
05-08-2012, 09:53 PM
I didn't know that, glad the Lakers didn't get him.

is your sig the rocket power block??

TMcC801
05-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Easy now, CJ Miles has been nothing but a professional in Utah. Bell has been a prick, but CJ has done nothing but talk about how much he loves Utah, the fans, the organization and his teammates. You may not like his play, but don't lump him in with the classless Raja Bell.

Your right, CJ acted like a professional his whole time here. Now only if have could play like a professional. 30% shooting wont get you far in this league. He has sucked off the Jazz tit 7 years too long. Good luck