PDA

View Full Version : MVP Results Leaked Yet?

JasonJohnHorn
05-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Just wondering if anybody heard about the MVP results yet.... I'm itching to find out who got it. I'm rooting for CP3 to get it, but I have a feeling LBJ is getting it... and while you're here vote on who you think should have it.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Just wondering if anybody heard about the MVP results yet.... I'm itching to find out who got it. I'm rooting for CP3 to get it, but I have a feeling LBJ is getting it... and while you're here vote on who you think should have it.

They won't announce it until after game 1 of the 2nd round of the playoffs. The MVP usually gets the award the day of the 2nd game of the semi finals on their own home floor.

jimm120
05-08-2012, 04:45 PM
They won't announce it until after game 1 of the 2nd round of the playoffs. The MVP usually gets the award the day of the 2nd game of the semi finals on their own home floor.

But how would Kenton get it then? He's getting eliminated in the first round...

tapajafri
05-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Lebron should get his 3rd MVP. Amazing

BALLER R
05-08-2012, 04:56 PM
That poll has way too many people.
Lebron will get it. But overall its between

Lebron
Durant
CP3
Tony Parker
Rondo
Kobe

I don't see how anyone else even gets consideration

SaimuKala
05-08-2012, 04:58 PM
LeBron will get it and he deserves it more than anyone.

JasonJohnHorn
05-08-2012, 05:05 PM
LeBron is a better player than CP3, I will admit that, but CP3 is more valuable to the Clippers than LBJ is to the Heat. They are both contenders (though Miami more so), but CP3 brought the Clippers from the lottery to at least the second round of the playoffs, that is HUGE. You take LBJ away from the Heat, and they are still a playoff team with Wade and Bosh, and they'd still have a great SF rotation with Miller and Battier...

I guess it comes down to this: Should the MVP go to the BEST player, or the most VALUABLE?

Ebbs
05-08-2012, 05:06 PM
LeBron in a no contest

Cal827
05-08-2012, 05:16 PM
If Lebron doesn't get it for his phenomenal season, then there should be a change to how the voting process... His season was better than any of MJ's seasons (Advanced Stats) for a large part of the year.

bucketss
05-08-2012, 05:20 PM
But how would Kenton get it then? He's getting eliminated in the first round...

lol whos kenton?

NYKnickFanatic
05-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I would be shocked if LeBron doesnt get it.

Kashmir13579
05-08-2012, 05:23 PM
I was rooting for Lebron to get it, then i saw his world-class flopping in an all too personal 7 game series. I hate Lebron again. I liked him for a while but its done again. **** that guy.

JordansBulls
05-08-2012, 05:27 PM
If Lebron doesn't get it for his phenomenal season, then there should be a change to how the voting process... His season was better than any of MJ's seasons (Advanced Stats) for a large part of the year.

Please!! Not to mention there aren't any other efficient players in the league now that are in there primes like Hakeem, Magic, Bird, Malone, Barkley, Robinson, Ewing, etc.
He was dealing with injured superstars all year except for Durant.

Baller1
05-08-2012, 05:28 PM
That poll has way too many people.
Lebron will get it. But overall its between

Lebron
Durant
CP3
Tony Parker
Rondo
Kobe

I don't see how anyone else even gets consideration

Take out Kobe and Rondo from your list.

mvb815
05-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I was rooting for Lebron to get it, then i saw his world-class flopping in an all too personal 7 game series. I hate Lebron again. I liked him for a while but its done again. **** that guy.

this isn't the 90's, all too personal? the knicks are like a couch on train tracks to the heat.

heyman321
05-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I'd like to congratulate Metta World Peace for his first MVP. I hope it's the first of many to come. METTA!!!!

IIISSKiLL
05-08-2012, 05:35 PM
cp3 ? tony parker deserves the mvp more then cp3

Cal827
05-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Please!! Not to mention there aren't any other efficient players in the league now that are in there primes like Hakeem, Magic, Bird, Malone, Barkley, Robinson, Ewing, etc.
He was dealing with injured superstars all year except for Durant.

Oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that Jordan was anything inferior for any part of the season with you lurking around :D Sorry.

I know that MJ had much superior healthy competition, but you can't blame Lebron for the injuries/talent level today. It's not Like Lebron is sending people to go assault the other stars. Should we just toss the MVP in the garbage, just because the talent level today is inferior to past decades?

Anyways, my main point was Lebron should run away with this MVP. Especially with OKC falling out of First late in the season, the argument that the MVP should go to a guy who can lead their team to top spot, went out the window. Save maybe Parker, nobody else on either team should get it. You know, unless people want to give Noah an MVP for that effort.

Kashmir13579
05-08-2012, 05:53 PM
this isn't the 90's, all too personal? the knicks are like a couch on train tracks to the heat.
I like the Knicks.

JasonJohnHorn
05-08-2012, 06:05 PM
cp3 ? tony parker deserves the mvp more then cp3

The Spurs had the best record last year, they have the best record this year... should Parker have won it last year as well? The Spurs are all about "team" player. Almost every player is as important as every other player on that team. The Clippers DESPERATELY NEED CP3. Parker is in the conversation, but CP3 is the MVP in my eyes. I respect your view though. Parker was amazing this year.

Mr_Amaziing
05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
KD35 for MVP

theheatles
05-08-2012, 06:18 PM
all hail the KING!

vandoc
05-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I have a feeling LBJ is going to get it but there is a strong case that can be made for Durant. Under the radar, Tony Parker.
Though it wasn't an MVP season compared to his past, Kobe did play through injuries and a new system and still lead his team to the Pacific Division title. For me, its between LBJ and Durant, with Tony Parker and Kobe as severe dark horses.

beasted86
05-08-2012, 07:19 PM
"Blake Griffen"

Always makes me go :facepalm: