PDA

View Full Version : 3-On-3 Ball

JasonJohnHorn
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm always Jonesing for some basketball in the summer time and always thought it would be a good idea if somebody like ESPN got together with some major sponsors do do a 3-on-3 tournament with NBA players. Put a pretty purse up for the winner... I'd really like to see what some of these guys could do in a 3-on-3 tournament. Even a 1-on-1 would be great to watch.

Would you all tune in if somebody put this together?

KnicksorBust
05-08-2012, 03:47 PM
My interest in a 3 on 3 tournament would be an 8.

My interest in a 1 on 1 tournament would be a 10.

xbrackattackx
05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm always Jonesing for some basketball in the summer time and always thought it would be a good idea if somebody like ESPN got together with some major sponsors do do a 3-on-3 tournament with NBA players. Put a pretty purse up for the winner... I'd really like to see what some of these guys could do in a 3-on-3 tournament. Even a 1-on-1 would be great to watch.

Would you all tune in if somebody put this together?

you said do do.:)

Matrix3132
05-08-2012, 07:10 PM
3 on 3 would be pretty sloppy and the defense abysmal but I'd love to see a one on one tournament though. I think it would get intense, a lot of pride on the line and players not wanting to get embarrassed.

KnicksorBust
05-09-2012, 10:16 AM
I actually did a 1 on 1 NCAA style tournament with 64 NBA players and posted the matchups in the NBA Forum all the way to the championship. It was pretty entertaining. I think I did it maybe 2/3 years ago.