PDA

View Full Version : Zach Randolph to be suspended?

Sssmush
05-08-2012, 04:35 AM
is it at the point where headbutting Blake Griffin is now acceptable, just because Griff has that much of an unfair physical and athletic advantage?

I mean, if you're gonna give Artest 7 games for an elbow when he didn't even see the guy, and had plausible deniability AND there was a totally creampuff flop, then, you gotta I think give at least a 1 game suspension for a totally intentional, straight ahead, angry, violent-looking, eyes wide open headbutt.

right? Am I missing something? Was Zachy boy feeling premenstrual so he gets a pass? Is there a different standard for Griffin?

I mean, watch that in slo-mo hi-def it looks like vicious uncontrolled rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVcINZ2cS3s

SpaceJamJordans
05-08-2012, 04:36 AM
that wasnt really anything... this is coming from a clipper fan

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-08-2012, 04:37 AM
I thought he chest-bumped him. Wasn't anything towards the head or anything and didn't use an elbow, so I don't see the need for a suspension.

YoungOne
05-08-2012, 04:46 AM
your post regarding artests suspension is just damn stupid.

Method28
05-08-2012, 05:02 AM
I was at the game and from the stands it looked like he bumped him and got in his face....still an idiot move imo but was it really a headbutt?!

Iron24th
05-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Biased thread of the week.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-08-2012, 05:12 AM
video?

sintaks12
05-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Just watched the video for the first time. Uh, no. In fact, I like what Zach did. Blake is soft.

king4day
05-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Can someone post a link?

Faneik
05-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Can someone post a link?

It wasn't a headbutt, it was a chest bump.

rhino17
05-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Blake needs to step it up and stop being such a puss

and it was a chest bump

king4day
05-08-2012, 07:59 AM

It wasn't a headbutt, it was a chest bump.

Thanks man.

Yea this is nothing more than a tech. He bumped him and Blake oversold it. No headbutt though. Just sounds like Blake fans are ancy given what other teams have done to him this year.

Weezy
05-08-2012, 08:01 AM
It's funny cuz Chris Webber was spot on about his flopping also ..Blake Griffin that is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qel0efA3wQ&

And Zach doesn't deserve any suspension.

Tom Stone
05-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Yup ...that should be a game......the play was done....zack charged after him for the contact

The people who are saying that wasn't a head bunt are fools......look at the replay the first thing to make contact with griffin was his head, a weird running head bunt, but head bunt none the less.......griffin didn't over sell that......if Zack would have done that to me, i would have knocked him out......griffin took the high road....like he always does

king4day
05-08-2012, 08:22 AM
^^^ It was a bad angle. Blake jerked his head back as if he was hit or he reacted to the chest bump. The refs woulda tossed him if he did hit him with his head.

thawv
05-08-2012, 08:25 AM
It was a chest bump. But the player did look full of rage!

BKLYNpigeon
05-08-2012, 08:25 AM
is it just me or does anyone notice Blake exaggerate every foul and CP3 begging for every foul.

Ch0ZSeN1
05-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Another Blake flop!

Greet
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM
I ****ing hate Blake

kdspurman
05-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Blake surprisingly sold it. no way he's suspended.

kdspurman
05-08-2012, 09:00 AM
is it just me or does anyone notice Blake exaggerate every foul and CP3 begging for every foul.

Very obvious. But the refs buy it

Jumi
05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
It's gonna be interesting if they face my Spurs. We foul the least in the league and I just don't see them being bothered by the flopping! I can see the refs letting them play when the flops are obvious. Maybe Blake will pull a Gallo and act like he got karate chopped in the throat and is in serious need of medical attetion while Ginobili hits a three!!!!

kingjaymes23
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Yup ...that should be a game......the play was done....zack charged after him for the contact

The people who are saying that wasn't a head bunt are fools......look at the replay the first thing to make contact with griffin was his head, a weird running head bunt, but head bunt none the less.......griffin didn't over sell that......if Zack would have done that to me, i would have knocked him out......griffin took the high road....like he always does

Two things. Anybody watching that video that isn't a Clippers fan can see he didn't headbutt him. And also, I highly highly highly doubt you would knock Randolph out. That's just foolish

kingjaymes23
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM

Nope I notice it too. they are the Duke of the NBA with the flopping. I hope they get swept next round because I hate watching the way they play. I honestly think Griffin is overrated. The refs will catch onto his flops soon and he won't get those calls anymore

D-Leethal
05-08-2012, 09:31 AM
LMAO, suspended? He didn't even lift a finger. It was a freakin' chest bump.

D-Leethal
05-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Nope I notice it too. they are the Duke of the NBA with the flopping. I hope they get swept next round because I hate watching the way they play. I honestly think Griffin is overrated. The refs will catch onto his flops soon and he won't get those calls anymore

Coming from a LeBron fan? The Heat and Clips are neck and neck when it comes to embarrassing flops.

Gram
05-08-2012, 09:38 AM

Zach would drop you in a second.

kingjaymes23
05-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Coming from a LeBron fan? The Heat and Clips are neck and neck when it comes to embarrassing flops.

I know you wouldn't know this, but my name is for my cousin who played basketball and was #23, hence the spelling difference. I don't mind LeBron, but Im not a Heat fan

IndyRealist
05-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Definitely not a headbutt, every single angle shows Randolph's head off and to the side. Blake leans back because Randolph was in his face. If it was a headbutt, wouldn't Blake Griffin have grabbed his head at some point?

If it was anything, it was taunting.

P Styles
05-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Kevin Garnett choked Bill Walker after game 1 of this season. No suspension

Let's not turn into pansies.

Twinsfan24
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
That is not even close to deserving a suspension. I'm glad someone got in Blake's face I am losing respect for him every game. He is a punk that whines and flops every time he gets touched.

MVP20
05-08-2012, 10:38 AM
No suspension.. Blake is a cocky SOB and I woulda loved to see Z-Bo knock his *** out... But Blake's the NBA lil baby so that woulda been a bad idea lol.

Hustla23
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
lol at the OP.

Clearly, it was a chest bump.

CrotchetyOldMan
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
For any and all of you who think this was a head butt, please view the replay wearing your glasses and if you still think it's a head butt please don't drive today...Get a ride straight to your optometrist and get a new pair of glasses...This isn't even close to a head butt and watching the game last night they replayed it a dozen times and noone once mentioned the words head butt...It was a minor chest bump that as usual Blake made LOOK like he got shot in the face...No chance at suspension...Whoever started this thread about it being a head butt should be suspended from posting for 3 games....

aussie
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20135373.jpg

MassoDio
05-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm still waiting to see a head butt. There wasn't one in that video.

dalton749
05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
jusssssssst sit down. please

2-ONE-5
05-08-2012, 11:32 AM
if you really believe Artest didnt see Harden you are an idiot and an even bigger one if you think Randolph headbutted Griffin.

sep11ie
05-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I'd get tired of all that constant flopping and crying too. That entire Clippers team is painful to watch(other than a few exciting dunks).

da ThRONe
05-08-2012, 11:40 AM
This isn't even close to a headbutt.

MrfadeawayJB
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Get over yourself. Not even close to what Artest did! How can you compare the two?

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Griffin is laughing at the punk so I see no reason to get mad, totally in his head

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:31 PM

I dont know about that, I think its hurting their games sometimes because they dont call fouls on the blatant ones. Down the stretch of yesterdays game the refs did everything in their power to keep Memphis in it. The slap to CP3's face on what shouldve been an AND1, the no call on Kenyons drive to the rim, the BS call on Blake that fouled him out.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:32 PM

No they arent, the Heat arent floppers.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I'd get tired of all that constant flopping and crying too. That entire Clippers team is painful to watch(other than a few exciting dunks).

The rest of the world disagrees, its why they are one of the major draws and sell out every game.

Dont let such a minuscule aspect of the game blind you to the tireless effort, breathtaking skill and athleticism on display.

Tmath
05-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Blake clearly flopped

EYDI819
05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Blake should listen to what Chris Webber said when he was commentating the game... Blake should tread carefully now because being a flopper does not gain you respect in the league and is hated by the players/fans. Ginobli I understand that he is a flopper, just look at his stature. skinny guy but a 6'10 270 pound guy flopping? somebody will deck him in the playoffs if he doesnt start manning up and stopping that strategy called flopping :facepalm:

sep11ie
05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
The rest of the world disagrees, its why they are one of the major draws and sell out every game.

Dont let such a minuscule aspect of the game blind you to the tireless effort, breathtaking skill and athleticism on display.

It's cause the league is forcing them down everyone's throat and marketing the **** out of them. All the common/bandwagon fan cares about is crazy dunks(which you do see some nice ones with them). I'm not impresssed with the constant flopping, crying to refs and trying to show people up.

Sactown
05-08-2012, 12:45 PM

I dont know about that, I think its hurting their games sometimes because they dont call fouls on the blatant ones. Down the stretch of yesterdays game the refs did everything in their power to keep Memphis in it. The slap to CP3's face on what shouldve been an AND1, the no call on Kenyons drive to the rim, the BS call on Blake that fouled him out. I think the refs stopped making calls because the Clippers were making the officials look like a joke on the instant replay. At the end the flopping hurt the clippers and Blake was fouled out with good reason.... It was clearly a foul

Kobe2324
05-08-2012, 12:52 PM
that's a technical foul and that's it...not sure what the big deal was here, this happens a lot, he just got in his face and they were split up...nothing here

Lake_Show2416
05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
life time ban!! this is pathetic...

8kobe24
05-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Little shoulder/chest bump by Zacko...nothing more. This is playoff basketball. The blake griffin stare down doesn't always bide well with other players. That was Zacko's way of saying "whut punk?!"

Chronz
05-08-2012, 01:01 PM
It's cause the league is forcing them down everyone's throat and marketing the **** out of them. All the common/bandwagon fan cares about is crazy dunks(which you do see some nice ones with them). I'm not impresssed with the constant flopping, crying to refs and trying to show people up.

Well to be fair they arent marketing the **** out of them, they are just really marketable players so their presence sticks with you. And it still doesnt change the fact that the rest of the world loves watching them.
And again your letting a minuscule aspect of the game blind you to all the beauty I listed.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I think the refs stopped making calls because the Clippers were making the officials look like a joke on the instant replay. At the end the flopping hurt the clippers and Blake was fouled out with good reason.... It was clearly a foul
Nah its been happening all year, Blake is getting to the line less than he did as a rookie learning the game.

And if you think that was clearly a foul then everyone on both teams should have fouled out. That was not a foul

Stinkyoutsider
05-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I think there will be few people who take the side of Griffin until he stops flopping so much...

smith&wesson
05-08-2012, 01:11 PM
it was a chest bump.

and if you were watching the game you know its because earlier on blake was holding on to zach and not letting him go well after the play to the point where they almost got in to it. blake trying to show his strength and zack retaliated by basically saying im not scared of you.

end of story. this is nothing like aretests asault on harden.

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Just watched the video for the first time. Uh, no. In fact, I like what Zach did. Blake is soft.

why is blake soft? it is no longer a league you can fight in. he stood there, left zach be stupid, and then laughed in his face.

by the way, i dont think zach headbutted him. he was just trying to intimidate him

Corey
05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Hes soft because he flops like a girl at least 4 times per game.

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 03:05 PM

and what about paul pierce? you know you dont have to agree just because its trendy to hate blake right now...

Raps18-19 Champ
05-08-2012, 03:10 PM
and what about paul pierce? you know you dont have to agree just because its trendy to hate blake right now...

He stated a fact. I don't get why you're so defensive to name other players to start drama.

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
He stated a fact. I don't get why you're so defensive to name other players to start drama.

those are opinions. if someone says something about blake, i think its fair i say something about the baby on his team. im sure he appreciates you sticking up for him though.

Jumi
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
I think every fan understands that there will be a certain amount of flopping in the game right now. The thing is, the Clippers as a team, flop constantly! It's as if they practice flopping like the Spurs practice the pick and roll!

Chronz
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Nah he flops like a pro, girls dont take the beating he does.

sep11ie
05-08-2012, 03:51 PM
^Lol

DoubleDragon
05-08-2012, 03:54 PM
are you serious?
And the whole Artest comparison (or even mention) is pathetic.

The Z-Bo thing wasn't anything but passionate play-off b-ball, let alone suspension worthy.
I've seen Blake hurt someone more on a dunk committing an offensive foul.
This is ridiculous. Even Griffin would agree I'm sure.
wait a minute...
Is this Blake's mom?

Chronz
05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I think every fan understands that there will be a certain amount of flopping in the game right now. The thing is, the Clippers as a team, flop constantly! It's as if they practice flopping like the Spurs practice the pick and roll!

And yet the Clippers are among the least effective teams that get to the line per fg/a or preventing teams from getting there. Again, your just another hater blowing up a minuscule aspect of the game in order to discredit a breathtaking team.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-08-2012, 03:58 PM
those are opinions. if someone says something about blake, i think its fair i say something about the baby on his team. im sure he appreciates you sticking up for him though.

I'm pretty sure Blake 'Flop' Griffin is as legit as it gets. No opinion, but a fact.

Klivlend
05-08-2012, 04:01 PM
is it at the point where headbutting Blake Griffin is now acceptable, just because Griff has that much of an unfair physical and athletic advantage?

I mean, if you're gonna give Artest 7 games for an elbow when he didn't even see the guy, and had plausible deniability AND there was a totally creampuff flop, then, you gotta I think give at least a 1 game suspension for a totally intentional, straight ahead, angry, violent-looking, eyes wide open headbutt.

right? Am I missing something? Was Zachy boy feeling premenstrual so he gets a pass? Is there a different standard for Griffin?

Can't tell if serious

PleaseBeNice
05-08-2012, 04:01 PM
The people coming to the defense of blatant overly exaggerated flopping is pathetic. I don't care if it's a "good strategy" and it helps them in the end, its ****ing awful. One days Blake or CP3 with flop one too many times and really have a real reason to have their head jerked back and fall to the floor. I hated when Vlade flopped for the Kings, and I hate it when other players do it. ALL these players had to of played at parks and rec centers growing up and I doubt they did this **** back then, and if they did they probably got hurt for being the ***** that called a foul in a pick up game, now they feel protected with the refs there

Jenceman
05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Just more flopping by the Clippers, nothing to see here.

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 04:23 PM
The people coming to the defense of blatant overly exaggerated flopping is pathetic. I don't care if it's a "good strategy" and it helps them in the end, its ****ing awful. One days Blake or CP3 with flop one too many times and really have a real reason to have their head jerked back and fall to the floor. I hated when Vlade flopped for the Kings, and I hate it when other players do it. ALL these players had to of played at parks and rec centers growing up and I doubt they did this **** back then, and if they did they probably got hurt for being the ***** that called a foul in a pick up game, now they feel protected with the refs there

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/Waaah!.jpg/1024px-Waaah!.jpg

LakeShowRaider
05-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Blake just flinched. stop riding Griffin

PleaseBeNice
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/Waaah!.jpg/1024px-Waaah!.jpg

http://www.radiobigboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/blake-500x375.jpg

http://jjefeff.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/demarcus-blake1.jpg

http://www.depressedfan.com/img/blake-griffin-flop-city-021212.jpg

Corey

Pierce flops plenty as well.

Your point?

It's not ''trendy'', it's true. Blake flops a ****ing ton. He acts like he gets shot at least 4 times per game.

I dont know why that offends you. It's true.

popo85
05-08-2012, 04:38 PM
He's a great player but a punk on the court, Hope Zbo balls him up game 5.

Wade>You
05-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I thought he chest-bumped him. Wasn't anything towards the head or anything and didn't use an elbow, so I don't see the need for a suspension.This.

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.radiobigboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/blake-500x375.jpg

http://jjefeff.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/demarcus-blake1.jpg

http://www.depressedfan.com/img/blake-griffin-flop-city-021212.jpg

http://fyinfodaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/east-vs-west.jpg

dont see cousins there...

blake's doing just fine.
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Blake-gets-morning-kiss.jpg

lvblay3
05-08-2012, 05:00 PM
I ****ing hate Blake

couldnt have said it better, the Clippers play in FLOP CITY

lvblay3
05-08-2012, 05:04 PM
I think the refs stopped making calls because the Clippers were making the officials look like a joke on the instant replay. At the end the flopping hurt the clippers and Blake was fouled out with good reason.... It was clearly a foul

didnt you love it when Blake go upset like he wasnt moving, he must have gotten his actting from CP3, he is such a choad

sep11ie
05-08-2012, 05:05 PM

blake's doing just fine.
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Blake-gets-morning-kiss.jpg

Wow, 4 players from L.A.... I fail to see your point.

lvblay3
05-08-2012, 05:08 PM

i think thats on the low end, more like 4 times a quarter

L@ker4Life
05-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Really?!?! THere was nothign there. ....There is nothing even remotely similar to this and Artest elbow. Ignorant to even try to compare the two, and this is coming from a Lakers fan. Artest got what he deserves as did Randolph (a tech).

Max.This
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
lol @ the person saying Flop City. I thought the HEAT were good at flopping but blake flops a hell of a lot for a guy that acts all big when he dunks. Everytime he gets fouled he flails and act like its a flagrant foul. Watch every play that he's fouled. Zach just looked like he was fed up and was like man the **** up. Blake laughs as if Zbo doesn't have the guts to get in his face.

The goods
05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
^^^ It was a bad angle. Blake jerked his head back as if he was hit or he reacted to the chest bump. The refs woulda tossed him if he did hit him with his head.

He tried to flop on that to. Lol

gaughan333
05-08-2012, 05:40 PM

You win for worst thread of the week. I wish he had headbutted griffen though

tmacsc2
05-08-2012, 06:00 PM

Fail: He chest bumped him. heads didnt even touch.

Vicious uncontrolled rage?! LMAO are you serious! Did you parents shelter you!? Or is that Jim Ross(announcer for WWE)

xbrackattackx
05-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Anyone else want Blake to dunk over a car again...while it's moving....near traffic?

If I was Randolph I would have been pissed too. Stern and the refs are screwing Memphis bad. And I am not a fan of either team so no need for me to be bias.

THE_LOGO
05-08-2012, 07:45 PM

I don't think anyone can get knocked out getting hit on the thighs, which is where you'd hit him if you swung. He might even think you're just a fly and flick you with his finger and you'd get knocked the F out.

Sssmush
05-08-2012, 08:23 PM

yeah... the angle I was looking at it looked like there was some sharp contact there and that Zachy boy had just viciously snapped his forehead into Blake's face.

Looking at the new angles it looks like more of a highly angry chest bump with an extremely angry stare attached to it. Maybe it looks worse because Zach Randolph looks exactly like James Toney.

my mistake

Sssmush
05-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Fail: He chest bumped him. heads didnt even touch.

Vicious uncontrolled rage?! LMAO are you serious! Did you parents shelter you!? Or is that Jim Ross(announcer for WWE)

whatever. I had to listen to a solid week of people freaking out saying that Artest almost killed Harden, literally, and that Harden's fake concussion was possibly the most serious injury in NBA history. When, clearly, THAT was the mutha of all flops

Chronz
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Wow, 4 players from L.A.... I fail to see your point.

Whats yours?

Sssmush
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Anyone else want Blake to dunk over a car again...while it's moving....near traffic?

If I was Randolph I would have been pissed too. Stern and the refs are screwing Memphis bad. And I am not a fan of either team so no need for me to be bias.

whatever. Grizzlies go 1-4 and out. Overrated. Randolph, overrated. M Gasol, overrated. Grizzlies, overrated. Excuses, overrated.

Check the FT and foul totals for the series, they are quite even and the refs have been quite reasonable so far this year imo

bmd1101
05-08-2012, 09:55 PM
And yet the Clippers are among the least effective teams that get to the line per fg/a or preventing teams from getting there. Again, your just another hater blowing up a minuscule aspect of the game in order to discredit a breathtaking team.

That simply means they aren't getting the flop calls, doesn't mean they aren't flopping. The clippers continue to be the laughing stock of the NBA period even in the playoffs. Obvious troll is obvious.

PleaseBeNice
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM

blake's doing just fine.

>Implying the all star game means something and that ALL the players deserve it. It's a show for fans first, and talent second.

But since because we are know on the topic of irrelevant subjects, I guess I'll say this.

dont see griffin up there...
http://www.mysports-today.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/michael-jordan-john-stockton-david-robinson-basketball-hall-of-fame1.jpg

cousins seems to be doing just fine..
http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2012/03/01/23/52/1nWYWf.St.4.jpg

See I can play your stupid little games too that hold no value.

mzgrizz
05-08-2012, 11:35 PM

:clap: :hi5:

mzgrizz
05-08-2012, 11:40 PM
This is REALLY a misleading thread and the mods should have shut it down hours ago :pity:

kylem4711
05-08-2012, 11:42 PM
>Implying the all star game means something and that ALL the players deserve it. It's a show for fans first, and talent second.

But since because we are know on the topic of irrelevant subjects, I guess I'll say this.

dont see griffin up there...
http://www.mysports-today.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/michael-jordan-john-stockton-david-robinson-basketball-hall-of-fame1.jpg

cousins seems to be doing just fine..
http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2012/03/01/23/52/1nWYWf.St.4.jpg

See I can play your stupid little games too that hold no value.

first picture i give a , whuuut?
second picture, clearly an offensive foul and he should have been ejected.

setman2000
05-08-2012, 11:57 PM
I mean, if you're gonna give Artest 7 games for an elbow when he didn't even see the guy, and had plausible deniability AND there was a totally creampuff flop,

This pathetically homer statement shows what an idiot you are.

NJrockPD
05-09-2012, 12:09 AM
your post regarding artests suspension is just damn stupid.

Exactly what I was thinking.

topdog
05-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh My Gosh would you Clippers and Grizzlies fans shut up?! Yesterday is was some BS of why shouldn't Blake be suspended for bumping into an official or something. Grow up and quit trying to make outs/excuses if you really beleive in your team.

Cfrey
05-09-2012, 12:26 AM
wait a second lol.. am i just ****ed up or is this really a legitimate question? headbutt? LOL

Chronz
05-09-2012, 12:31 AM
That simply means they aren't getting the flop calls, doesn't mean they aren't flopping. The clippers continue to be the laughing stock of the NBA period even in the playoffs. Obvious troll is obvious.
It means its insignificant, obvious is correct, and what does it say that the laughing stock is doing better than the majority of the league and is among the most popular teams in the NBA? Why would I care about your opinion when they are doing so good?

JC_
05-09-2012, 12:41 AM

Definately vicious uncontrolled rage. If you look closely, not only did he headbutt but he threw 7 quick punches and also tombstoned him.. you have to watch it in super slo-mo and extra hi-def to see it though.

ZebraCity916
05-09-2012, 12:48 AM
There was no head-butt. And Artest knew Harden was there. He elbowed him in the head. Hardly a flop.

ZebraCity916
05-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Definately vicious uncontrolled rage. If you look closely, not only did he headbutt but he threw 7 quick punches and also tombstoned him.. you have to watch it in super slo-mo and extra hi-def to see it though.

:laugh:

Cracka2HI!
05-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Good Lord! I absolutely love all the Blake hate!! It's actually really funny. I'll bet most of you really wish he were butted in the face or run over by a car!! You know that makes you terrible people, and I'll bet that makes you happy!

Blake>>>>>you

msc43
05-09-2012, 03:45 AM
No they arent, the Heat arent floppers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7sIEZTFYk

If this video doesn't at least get you thinking the Heat might be floppers, there's nothing more I'm going to say. We'll just agree to disagree.

The Clippers aren't going to be a major draw for much longer if they keep flopping. The negative attention from around the league is piling up. When the crap stinks, hiding it won't erase the smell. Why do you excuse this "minuscule aspect of the game?" Why can't you acknowledge that it shouldn't be there?

A large part of me is hoping the Clips get to play SA in the next round. SA is one of the most disciplined teams in the league and definitely one of the most respected. I'd like to see Blake pull this stuff on Tim Duncan, one of the league's most respected veterans and best defensive players.

Patman
05-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Oh man the crying here is worse then in Kindergarten. I'm for suspending every single Team for flopping because every Team flops. God them stop the crying most of the time that are 2-3 calls a game if even that and more often then not defenders end up on the floor or out of position and there is no call.

Sssmush
05-09-2012, 06:56 AM

YES!! That's what I'm talking about, I don't know why nobody else understands this. I swear to **** he did like that Chuck Norris thing where he throws 30 punches in 2 seconds, and also tried to use the Dim Mak "death touch", although the referees got in the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvu8FgpqTks

kylem4711
05-09-2012, 04:16 PM

The Clippers aren't going to be a major draw for much longer if they keep flopping. The negative attention from around the league is piling up. When the crap stinks, hiding it won't erase the smell. Why do you excuse this "minuscule aspect of the game?" Why can't you acknowledge that it shouldn't be there?

A large part of me is hoping the Clips get to play SA in the next round. SA is one of the most disciplined teams in the league and definitely one of the most respected. I'd like to see Blake pull this stuff on Tim Duncan, one of the league's most respected veterans and best defensive players.

actually i think that the more they flop, the more people will hate the team. the more people hate the team, the bigger the draw when they go on the road. everyone loves to boo a bad guy.

SA is a very discipline team, you are correct. how does that mean they dont flop though? they obviously do.

pull what kind of stuff on tim duncan? overreact when someone fouls him?

Chronz
05-09-2012, 04:26 PM

If this video doesn't at least get you thinking the Heat might be floppers, there's nothing more I'm going to say. We'll just agree to disagree.

Isolated incidents do nothing in these sort of arguments, I need actual data to be swayed, I mean look at that footage, they had to back into last season and show tons of replays in slow motion just to stretch the footage out. You can do that for ANY team. The Heat dont flop any more/less than the average team.

I have acknowledged it, just as I have acknowledged we should have instant replay and give coaches challenges for all the non-calls. The problem begins at the top, flopping would decrease if the refs would call the fouls as they happen. The main reason Blake is flopping is because of the beating he takes.

Me too, Im not convinced Memphis is dead but I hope it ends tonight so that we can have a clean series, the Spurs dont need to foul to defend so Im willing to bet Blake doesnt flop as much.

willabeast77
05-09-2012, 04:28 PM
The play was pretty brutal and uncalled for. Griffin sold it though so Randolph probably wont get called for it.

Iron24th
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
This is a head butt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5RRWCKhEik&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sssmush
05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
actually i think that the more they flop, the more people will hate the team. the more people hate the team, the bigger the draw when they go on the road. everyone loves to boo a bad guy.

SA is a very discipline team, you are correct. how does that mean they dont flop though? they obviously do.

pull what kind of stuff on tim duncan? overreact when someone fouls him?

yeah, there is an element of Pro Wrestling to all of this flopping stuff... and the "heels" are always actively faking and trying to trick the referees.

Honestly I like the way the league has been handling it, which is just to not call flops. For instance, the non-call of the Gallinari flop against the Lakers adding up to an easy basket was the perfect example of how to handle it.

"You-are-flopping-oh-that's-nice-what-you-want-us-to-call-a-foul-sorry-no."

Flopping goes away if you just ignore it. The refs already call too many god**** fouls without being obliged to call fouls on obvious flops just because there was contact and "you gotta call something."

But yeah, that was a nasty intentional foul by James Toney, and the technical was richly deserved.

kylem4711
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
yeah, there is an element of Pro Wrestling to all of this flopping stuff... and the "heels" are always actively faking and trying to trick the referees.

Honestly I like the way the league has been handling it, which is just to not call flops. For instance, the non-call of the Gallinari flop against the Lakers adding up to an easy basket was the perfect example of how to handle it.

"You-are-flopping-oh-that's-nice-what-you-want-us-to-call-a-foul-sorry-no."

Flopping goes away if you just ignore it. The refs already call too many god**** fouls without being obliged to call fouls on obvious flops just because there was contact and "you gotta call something."

But yeah, that was a nasty intentional foul by James Toney, and the technical was richly deserved.

ha wow, z-bo looks exactly like lights out.