PDA

View Full Version : Most Liked/Disliked Player

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Who is your most liked/ disliked nba player and why?

Kobe
Always been a kobe fan

Wade
Always complaning and whining to the officials.

Baller1
05-08-2012, 02:34 AM
I'm going to not use my team since that's boring.

Ray Allen -- Still have his Sonics jersey.

Kobe Bryant -- Just... **** him. Special shout out to Blake Griffin.

Longhornfan1234
05-08-2012, 02:38 AM
I like King James.

I hate Wade. Wade is a thug, dirty player, cry baby, and overrated.

PacersForLife
05-08-2012, 02:44 AM
I like King James.

:confused:

PocketKings
05-08-2012, 02:44 AM
I like King James.

I don't think this surprises anybody.

All Time Favorite - Kobe Bryant
Current Favorite - CP3 / Durant

All Time Hated - Karl Malone
Current Hated - Blake Griffin

Player who brings me the most laughs current - Javale McGee

Soonerule
05-08-2012, 02:57 AM
following Baller's lead and not going with a home team player....

I like Kevin Love

I do not like Dirk

past players, it's funny, I used to be a Piston fan and I loved John Salley but I absolutely hated Bill Lambeer... I know, I can't explain it...

jammastershake
05-08-2012, 03:02 AM
All Time Favorite - Reggie Miller
Current Favorite - Tony Parker

All Time Hated - Patrick Ewing
Current Hated - Kevin Garnett/D-Wade

Method28
05-08-2012, 03:03 AM
all time favorite: Chris Mullin
current favorite: Chris Paul

all time/current hated: Kobe Bryant

Longhornfan1234
05-08-2012, 03:03 AM
:cry:
:confused:
Born and raised in southside Chicago, slammed RIP, broke Kobe and Rondo's body parts, gave his baby momma an STD. Thug straits...IMO

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Guys lets keep it to current players and state why you like or dislike them

*Superman*
05-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Liked: Chris Paul- You can tell how bad he wants to win and I love that.

Dislike: Kobe- He just comes off as douchie on the court and he beat my Magic in the Finals. :cry:

Method28
05-08-2012, 03:09 AM

for cp: love his overall game/tenacity/leadership.....just amazing to watch. Also love the story about his grandfather....i can relate.

kobe: hate everything about him except his fade away....cocky, selfish, overrated imho....to be honest...most laker fans contribute to my hate for him

PocketKings
05-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Sorry for derailing it OP.

Why I love CP3 right now is because I think he is an absolute maestro at how he both micro and macro manages a game. His ability to be able to adjust and realize his body isn't as strong as years past and that the injuries he's had to fight through have taken his toll on his body has been absolutely critical to what we see of him this year. He realizes his limitations physically and has learned to manipulate and make his team better through other ways. His ability to completely take over the 4th quarter, or any and almost EVERY critical possession to make damn near the best, the smartest, and the right BASKETBALL decision is just a thing of beauty. His attitude bugs me sometimes, but watching him orchestrate the PG position is just the epitome of beautiful basketball.

Why I hate Blake Griffin? Because he is a flat out punk. I admit, he gets roughed up QUITE a bit but the fact is, he's purely a punk. His "bravado" is so fake and I think his whole "tough-guy" shenanigans is overplayed and it's really kind of beetch made.

Soonerule
05-08-2012, 03:11 AM

ok, I like Kevin Love because he not only is a solid scorer but he does the dirty work too and gets rebounds and he plays hard. I don't like Dirk because I think he is a crybaby.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 03:25 AM
I only hate Al Thornton

JayW_1023
05-08-2012, 03:34 AM
I like Rondo and Manu best. Can't really decide.

I don't dislike him as a person, but the way Carmelo Anthony plays the game of basketball really annoys me.

JetsNation24
05-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Like: Chris Paul, LeBron and Shumpert
Dislike (actually more like hate): Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, and Dirk

Suprising to see a lot less hate for James after the rants people made about him last year. Seems to me Kobe took over the hate for LeBron.

*Oh yeah I also like Josh Smith a lot

fadeaway24SC
05-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Fav: Kobe
Hate: LeBron
Best Entertainment: Bynum/McGee

Raph12
05-08-2012, 04:36 AM
I can't say I "hate" anyone, as I feel it is too strong a word to describe anyone I don't really know... But I dislike a lot of players.

My favorite player in the league is Dwight Howard; Duncan, Kobe, Melo and Wade would round out my top 5 favs.

RaiderLakersA's
05-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Don't have a current favorite.

Don't have a current hate.

JJ_JKidd
05-08-2012, 05:41 AM

ALL-TIME?

Liked:
MJ - No need to explain.

Disliked:
Lebron - King of What? Always compared to MJ, Magic, Big O, but what does he have now? King of No Ring? :facepalm:

asandhu23
05-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Liked All Time: Magic Johnson
Liked Now: Ray Allen

Hated All Time: Wilt Chamberlain
Hated Now: LeBron James.

kurivaimu
05-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Like: D.Rose: down-to-earth guy, amazing work ethic, mentally strong and focused

Dislike: Lebron James: attention whore, big talker, now a flopper 2
Dwyane Wade: same as Lebron
Dwight Howard: attention whore, rather skilless, isn't serious enough to win something
Melo: one dimensional player, no defense, just a spot up shooter, will never win a title

Faneik
05-08-2012, 06:45 AM
All-Time Favorite: Larry 'The Legend' Bird
Current Favorite: Paul 'The Truth' Pierce

Current Most Disliked: Chris Bosh & Lebron James (forming a super-team for less money just to increase their chances to win championships. I hope they lose again).

Heat fans don't start with the Garnett and Allen argument. Celtics gutted their team to get those 2 guys.

Ray Allen and Glen Davis for Wally Szczerbiak, Delonte West, Jeff Green and a 2008 2nd round pick (#46 Trent Plaisted)

Kevin Garnett for Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, and 2 2009 1st round picks (#6 Jonny Flynn and #28 Wayne Ellington) + cash

Yankeefan213
05-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Liked: Jamal Crawford
Dislike: Paul Pierce

benzni
05-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Favorite Non Net: Monta Ellis

Favorite Net: Brook Lopez

I dislike: Ron Artest/MWP

HeatBBall
05-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Favorite player: Wade
Most disliked: Paul Pierce... can't stand this dude with a passion.

Knicks21
05-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Most Liked: Tyson Chandler, Kobe Bryant

Most Disliked: Blake Griffin, Anybody who flops on charges.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 08:36 AM
all time:

Liked: Larry Bird
Hated: Kobe Bryant

current:
Liked: Chris Paul
Hated: obvious

left out my favorite teams players.

bucketss
05-08-2012, 08:47 AM

Current Most Disliked: Chris Bosh & Lebron James (forming a super-team for less money just to increase their chances to win championships. I hope they lose again).

Heat fans don't start with the Garnett and Allen argument. Celtics gutted their team to get those 2 guys.

Ray Allen and Glen Davis for Wally Szczerbiak, Delonte West, Jeff Green and a 2008 2nd round pick (#46 Trent Plaisted)

Kevin Garnett for Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, and 2 2009 1st round picks (#6 Jonny Flynn and #28 Wayne Ellington) + cash

well miami was clearing cap space for 2 years not siging players and trading eveyone for draft picks they only had chalmers on contract at the end, at the end of the day they are both supersteam who care how they formed

khaleesi
05-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Like: Bernard King
Dislike: Dennis Rodman

Today game

Like: Chris Paul
Dislike: LeBron

Jumi
05-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Today's Game

Like: Paul Pierce
I call him the Kung Fu Master! Remember those old school Kung Fu movies where the old guy creeps up to the battle or acts like he can barely move, let alone fight, then all of a sudden he goes, "Super Saiyan" on ya! The youngstas never even see it coming! That sneaky walk up three in the last game with ATL was classic!!

Dislike: Blake Griffin

Something has to be done about all his antics! He's built like a tank but acts like a strong wind would blow him over! I want to see if he acts like this against the Spurs! Taking himself out the play with the theater dramatics is gonna lead to alot of 4 on 5 basketball which is gonna get crucified! Plus, Duncan's just gonna give'em a blank stare when he does it!

VJ24
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Well how could you not like guys like nash or duncan.

BUT IM GROWING SO MUCH HATE FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!!!!!

Jumi
05-08-2012, 09:29 AM
I like Duncan, but I chose to not include my team in the discusssion! There's no love for the Suns! If Nash goes to a new team then he's in the conversation!

Hitman21
05-08-2012, 09:40 AM
All time

Like: Ewing
Dislike: Reggie Miller

Current

Like: Melo/Durant
Dislike: Artest..he should be kicked out of the league...theres no place in the nba for trash like him

BklynKnicks3
05-08-2012, 09:47 AM
fav Melo/crawford

hated granger/lebron/wade I dont know how some1 can be a fan of them

SaimuKala
05-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Like: Kobe
Dislike: Wade

theheatles
05-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Favorite non Heat player: Ray Allen

Most Disliked: Kendrick Perkins and Paul Pierce

theheatles
05-08-2012, 10:09 AM
fav Melo/crawford

taking team fandom out of it, liking Melo, yet disliking LeBron and Wade is a mindblowing conundrum

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 10:13 AM

Kobe
Always been a kobe fan

Wade

C'mon buddy. really? thats like saying i love tigers, but I cant stand lions because they hunt other animals

SeoulBeatz
05-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Favorite non-sixers: Cp3 - Best PG in the game, ridiculous handles/court-vision. When I watch him it's like studying how the PG position should be played.
Monta Ellis - just so damn exciting. Don't care about his efficiency ratings, he's just awesome to watch.

Disliked: Joakim Noah - all that six shooter nonsense, karma's a *****.

Slug3
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Born and raised in southside Chicago, slammed RIP, broke Kobe and Rondo's body parts, gave his baby momma an STD. Thug straits...IMO

Dont you mean "you" claimed he gave you an STD?

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 10:16 AM
fav Melo/crawford

so you love selfish, one dimensional-ball players, and dislike all around team-players who can do everything on the court, i understand that, but GRANGER? the hell did Granger ever do to you?

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 10:18 AM
i like rondo and manu best. Can't really decide.

i don't dislike him as a person, but the way carmelo anthony plays the game of basketball really annoys me.

bingo

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 10:23 AM

Gutted? those players got you nowhere, and they are all role players at best. it wasnt really a tough decision, if they had to give up more, im sure they would have done it happily (in retrospect and at the time). half of them arent in the league anymore.

Slug3
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM

I hope you know at one point during that offseason Miami only had Mario Chalmers and Michael Beasly under contract on the Miami Heat.

fadahway
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Negativity Threads!!!

thenaj17
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM

Kobe
Always been a kobe fan

Wade

Disliking Wade because he always complains to officials is horrific double standards seeing as your favourite is Kobe. Kobe is as bad as anybody at whining about calls.

Just for the record, i'm a Kobe and Lakers fan.

BklynKnicks3
05-08-2012, 10:54 AM
taking team fandom out of it, liking Melo, yet disliking LeBron and Wade is a mindblowing conundrum

I dont like cowards who take the easy way out to win a championship by joining another top 5 player who flops all over the court. Not to mention destroying the competitive balance of the nba. Heat will win championships will mean less no other stars joiined other stars in their prime in such cowardly fashion u are a heat fan i know its cool in ur eyes. As far as Melo give him wade n bosh and give lebron amare this series is over

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 10:56 AM

Kobe
Always been a kobe fan

Wade

Disliking Wade because he always complains to officials is horrific double standards seeing as your favourite is Kobe. Kobe is as bad as anybody at whining about calls.

Just for the record, i'm a Kobe and Lakers fan.

That's just my opinion bro

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I dont like cowards who take the easy way out to win a championship by joining another top 5 player who flops all over the court. Not to mention destroying the competitive balance of the nba. Heat will win championships will mean less no other stars joiined other stars in their prime in such cowardly fashion u are a heat fan i know its cool in ur eyes. As far as Melo give him wade n bosh and give lebron amare this series is over

yet you like players who hold their teams hostage while forcing a trade.

Gotcha.

THE WALL
Liked: Big Ben/Amare

Disliked: Artest/KG/lebron

BklynKnicks3
so you love selfish, one dimensional-ball players, and dislike all around team-players who can do everything on the court, i understand that, but GRANGER? the hell did Granger ever do to you?

Granger is a fake star always disliked him just dont like his game and it was corny how he mocked Novak who mocks a role player why dont u be a man mock Melo he will give u 40 in ur mouth and a game winner. Lebron is a coward wade is a flopper i notice how every heat fan account is created in 2011 i wonder why.

sammid21
Alltime non homer: Dominique Wilkins
Alltime liked: Jordan
Alltime Dislike: John Starks

Todays Like: D Rose (good guy and exciting to watch play)
Todays Dislike: LBJ/ Wade (douches, both need a team of allstars to win a title, conspired to team up

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Negativity Threads!!!

How's so? It's a general consensus topic!

Jarvo
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM
All Time Fav - Allen Iverson & Duncan
Current Fav - Monta Ellis & Duncan

Dislike - Blake "Flop So Hard Motha****ers want to fight me" Griffin

mjm07
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM

“Jealousy* and fear is the path to the dark side. Jealousy* and Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

*added a word.

Favorite: Zo/Wade

Hate : No one. Well maybe Allan Houston, FTG ::sigh::

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
I do find it hilarious that people get so pissed about the way that the Heat were formed, when other teams over time that were littered with all stars simply had the front office do it, instead of the players. What the hell is the difference (cue bs reasons).

BklynKnicks3
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=Hawkeye15;22104200]yet you like players who hold their teams hostage while forcing a trade.

Gotcha.[/QUOT

Ye I know how cause he told them he leaving and kept it real and honest and denever is not Melos home he from ny/bmore so he actually came to rescue his home team while lebron turned his back on his. Their is a reason all the old legends laugh at lebron all the talent in the world but no kille instinct heart coward.

mjm07
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I do find it hilarious that people get so pissed about the way that the Heat were formed, when other teams over time that were littered with all stars simply had the front office do it, instead of the players. What the hell is the difference (cue bs reasons).

There isn't but Haters always have good (bs) reasons...

BklynKnicks3
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM

no other teams where formed that way stars that played with stars where drafted for or traded. These cowards are both top 5 players rather then be rivals and make the nba great they hug each other for every dunk strait up clowns. its Jealousy if lebron came to the knicks i would not be a fan anymore i cant cheer for him. Id just stop being a basketball fan.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
no other teams where formed that way stars that played with stars where drafted for or traded. These cowards are both top 5 players rather then be rivals and make the nba great they hug each other for every dunk strait up clowns. its Jealousy if lebron came to the knicks i would not be a fan anymore i cant cheer for him. Id just stop being a basketball fan.

The fact that you figure you know what they were thinking, and claim it as fact is ridiculous.

You play to win, right? So when an opportunity arises to join a team that gives you that chance, you do it. Furthermore, money wasn't what led those 3 guys, winning is. Same can't be said for Amare, or almost any other player who leaves his team to join another.

You can cheer for who you want. I just find it ironic and comical that you blast LeBron from leaving in free agency after he fulfilled his contract, but like Melo, who held his team hostage and forced a trade, destroying a season for the team that payed him millions and gave him plenty of roster support.

But whatever.

Jarvo
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
“Jealousy* and fear is the path to the dark side. Jealousy* and Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

*added a word.

Favorite: Zo/Wade

Hate : No one. Well maybe Allan Houston, FTG ::sigh::

Yoda Quote ! Haha *sorry Star Wars fan*

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Knicks fans hating on LeBron, when their PF did the exact same thing sans the public announcement always makes me laugh.

Jarvo
05-08-2012, 11:15 AM

But you like melo though? Who did worse to the Nuggets? Ok gotcha

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Granger is a fake star always disliked him just dont like his game and it was corny how he mocked Novak who mocks a role player why dont u be a man mock Melo he will give u 40 in ur mouth and a game winner. Lebron is a coward wade is a flopper i notice how every heat fan account is created in 2011 i wonder why.

Here we go, we're gonna have to hear about this one game for ever.
And now that bringing in virtues that have nothing to do with basketball, i.e. lebrons a "coward", lets talk about melo slapping, i repeat slapping another man while they are being restrained, and running off. Thats as p.u.s.s.y as it gets.

bucketss
05-08-2012, 11:20 AM
arent the knicks the same team that was lobbying for chris paul hard?

mjm07
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
^ when did that happen?

LionsFan..LOL
05-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Liked: Greg Monroe, Kevin Durant, Marc Gasol, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams
Disliked: KG, Charlie Villanueva, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamilton

bucketss
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM

i bet my whole life that you would still be its easy to say this now but you seriously need to stop being so overdramatic

ArmLaker
05-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Its our love for Kobe and the Lakers that fuels everyone else' hate for him ;)

bucketss
05-08-2012, 11:35 AM
^ when did that happen?

didnt the knicks want chris paul badly? the whole toast in carmelos wedding about wanting to form a big three with paul,melo, and amare

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
i bet my whole life that you would still be its easy to say this now but you seriously need to stop being so overdramatic

you can tell how old people are by the exaggeration of their statements

mjm07
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM

You do realize that teams like Miami, NY, Chicago traded away assets, draft picks, released players, did not resign players, just to have enough cap space to sign 2-3 max contract players for the summer of 2010? or did you forget?

They went after Bosh, James, Amare, Boozer, etc they wanted to sign FA's to form a championship club. They wanted to bring multiple Top 5, Top 10 talent to NY and bring championship. They did in greedy *** Amare and Melo. The only problem, Miami did better than anyone. I know its hard to admit.

You so do not know what you are talking about.

Faneik
05-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I hope you know at one point during that offseason Miami only had Mario Chalmers and Michael Beasly under contract on the Miami Heat.

Of course I know, that was their plan.

Bosh I really don't care about him much.

Lebron should have done what the great did (Jordan, Magic, Bird, Robinson, etc). He was fortunate to be drafted by the team of his home state, a team that never won, imo, he should have stayed there and try to win a 'ship with the cavs.

Instead, he and his friends decided to form a super-team, to make things easier.

How can we call him King, if he doesn't have an ounce of loyalty and commitment in him.

mjm07
05-08-2012, 11:40 AM
didnt the knicks want chris paul badly? the whole toast in carmelos wedding about wanting to form a big three with paul,melo, and amare

Oh yes, that too. But my question was in reference to Melo slapping a dude and running away.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Liked: Greg Monroe, Kevin Durant, Marc Gasol, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams
Disliked: KG, Charlie Villanueva, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamilton

I love that the majority of the players you dislike are on your team haha.

Jumi
05-08-2012, 11:44 AM

I never looked at it like that! That actually makes logical sense!! Maybe it's the way a few of the Heats fans behave, that inspires so much dislike for the team! Bosh seems like a cool dude, Wade is Wade, and LBJ's games have been on TV since high school, so you always had a feeling he could become something special!

The Heat fans on the other hand, dude!!!!

Vinylman
05-08-2012, 11:45 AM

i don't think it has anything to do with how they were "formed." It has to do with the lack of personal competitiveness of the players and their desire to take the easy way out...

Most former players from Magic to Bird to Jordan, etc... have all come out and said they wouldn't have done it... why? because they wanted to beat the best... the nba is a commentary on current american society... eveyone wants to be the winner... they just don't want to compete... they want to rig the system

for me, the heat are kinda irrelevant anyway, they will probably win 2 or 3 chips at the most... Why? because Wade's skills will fall off a cliff in about 2-3 years and then you will have him and bosh signed to assinine contracts vis a vis the new CBA...

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:51 AM

Lebron should have done what the great did (Jordan, Magic, Bird, Robinson, etc). He was fortunate to be drafted by the team of his home state, a team that never won, imo, he should have stayed there and try to win a 'ship with the cavs.

Instead, he and his friends decided to form a super-team, to make things easier.

How can we call him King, if he doesn't have an ounce of loyalty and commitment in him.

Those guys front offices were not completely inept. After the Cav's front office turned down the Amare trade, everyone and their mother realized LeBron was never winning in Cleveland.

Loyalty hahahahaha. I find it humorous that we tag a guy loyal who walked into a contender ready to win chips for years, and a guy who was drafted by a ****** team moving on once his obligations are contractually fulfilled. LeBron could have made WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more money staying in Cleveland. His desire to win obviously won out. Can't say the same for a lot of other players who rarely, if ever, get criticized.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 11:53 AM
i don't think it has anything to do with how they were "formed." It has to do with the lack of personal competitiveness of the players and their desire to take the easy way out...

Most former players from Magic to Bird to Jordan, etc... have all come out and said they wouldn't have done it... why? because they wanted to beat the best... the nba is a commentary on current american society... eveyone wants to be the winner... they just don't want to compete... they want to rig the system

for me, the heat are kinda irrelevant anyway, they will probably win 2 or 3 chips at the most... Why? because Wade's skills will fall off a cliff in about 2-3 years and then you will have him and bosh signed to assinine contracts vis a vis the new CBA...

So a player who drug a terrible roster deep into the playoffs for 5 years has no competitive nature?

Why would Magic or Bird do it? They were drafted into storied franchises with championship rosters from day 1.

Jordan is speaking in hindsight. Its easy to sit on your perch years after everything worked out for you individual career and say you wouldn't have done this or that. I really don't care what their opinions on the matter are, none of them was in LeBron's situation.

last paragraph, sorta agree.

Jumi
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Lebron and Wade were never competitors though. I can't remember a Heat/Cavs series. If Lebron would've went to Boston, then I think that would've been somewhat taking the easy way out!

Winning a title isn't easy! I don't care what players are on the team. The Heat found that out last year! They might not win this year! Kobe got Pau for nothing! Hindsight is 20/20 but that was the steal of the decade when that went down. Marc Gasol just makes it look better now!

We got lucky when DRob went down and we were able to get Duncan!! Point is, no matter how you get there, you still gotta go out and play!!

Faneik
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Those guys front offices were not completely inept. After the Cav's front office turned down the Amare trade, everyone and their mother realized LeBron was never winning in Cleveland.

Loyalty hahahahaha. I find it humorous that we tag a guy loyal who walked into a contender ready to win chips for years, and a guy who was drafted by a ****** team moving on once his obligations are contractually fulfilled. LeBron could have made WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more money staying in Cleveland. His desire to win obviously won out. Can't say the same for a lot of other players who rarely, if ever, get criticized.

Huh? Do you know the future? Could you please tell who will win tonight's 4 games? So I can make lots of money.

Come on, man. What I'm saying is that Lebron is the #1 player in the world, imo, he shouldn't have left the Cavs,. If anything, other stars should have joined him there. But I guess, Miami is a nice town, nice weather, and with his 2 friends things become easier.

I don't see the future, but I'm willing to bet that Derrick Rose will never leave the Bulls and will try his best to win it all with Chicago.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Faneik

Huh? Do you know the future? Could you please tell who will win tonight's 4 games? So I can make lots of money.

No, but I know the past 20 years of Cleveland management. That is pleny enough evidence to support my claim.

Come on, man. What I'm saying is that Lebron is the #1 player in the world, imo, he shouldn't have left the Cavs,. If anything, other stars should have joined him there. But I guess, Miami is a nice town, nice weather, and with his 2 friends things become easier.

Why? So he could join Karl Malone and Charles Barkley's undesirable group, or worse, Gary Payton's group? Stars weren't joining him there because the Cavs front office kept signing garbage, eating up any potential space.

I don't see the future, but I'm willing to bet that Derrick Rose will never leave the Bulls and will try his best to win it all with Chicago.

"Loyalty" tends to happen when you are brought into ideal situations to compete for rings early in your career.

Jumi
05-08-2012, 12:07 PM
One more thing........Everyone stop acting like the teams Lebron were on in Cleveland were so bad! He quit on his team against Boston! Shaq was hurt so that made it tougher, but quitting is quitting! I'm not saying he took the easy way out, he's a grown man who fufilled his contract, but his teams weren't terrible! No team that makes it to the Finals is a bad team. Maybe a bad matchup, but not a bad team! C'mon Son!!!

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 12:16 PM
One more thing........Everyone stop acting like the teams Lebron were on in Cleveland were so bad! He quit on his team against Boston! Shaq was hurt so that made it tougher, but quitting is quitting! I'm not saying he took the easy way out, he's a grown man who fufilled his contract, but his teams weren't terrible! No team that makes it to the Finals is a bad team. Maybe a bad matchup, but not a bad team! C'mon Son!!!

How were they before he got there? How about the year after he left? I also didn't realize quitting was going for 27-9-7 against the Thibs defense. And we for sure should isolate one game of LeBron's career to judge him and forget the times when other stars (Kobe for instance, Melo routinely) have checked out of a playoff game.

Faneik
No, but I know the past 20 years of Cleveland management. That is pleny enough evidence to support my claim.

Why? So he could join Karl Malone and Charles Barkley's undesirable group, or worse, Gary Payton's group? Stars weren't joining him there because the Cavs front office kept signing garbage, eating up any potential space.

"Loyalty" tends to happen when you are brought into ideal situations to compete for rings early in your career.

Still not enough evidence for me, he took them to the Finals in his 4th season, the following year he took the champs to game 7. He was close, and one thing we knew for certain then, was that the Celtics' window of opportunity was short. So, that leaves the Bulls, Magic, Atlanta?

Imo, he took the easy way out.

bucketss

the main reason why they joined was because of your stacked team your just mad because it wont be a breeze to the finals for you every year

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 12:17 PM

You know mike tyson isnt really made out of iron, right?

Its a NICKNAME, jesus christ. Given to him by the company he sponsors shoes from. Lebron James...King James version of the bible.

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Still not enough evidence for me, he took them to the Finals in his 4th season, the following year he took the champs to game 7. He was close, and one thing we knew for certain then, was that the Celtics' window of opportunity was short. So, that leaves the Bulls, Magic, Atlanta?

he dragged a bunch of nothings to the finals, jordan couldnt even do that. dont make it seem like it was a matter of a few tweaks. He made **** into sugar every year, and they couldnt find him a decent number anything.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 12:19 PM

It was enough time for the Cavs to get him anything that resembles a #2 all star caliber player. If 20 years of evidence isn't enough for you, sorry bud. There was literally a single element between the Cavs sucking, and being good. He plays in Miami now.

And if you can't get by the east, how do you plan on even competing for a championship against the juggernauts out west over that time period? LeBron saw through the playoffs over the years, especially later, that unless he literally put his team on his back to a level that we shouldn't expect any star to have to do, his team was going to be beat eventually when they walled up around him and FORCED his ****** roster to try and beat them.

Faneik
05-08-2012, 12:23 PM
the main reason why they joined was because of your stacked team your just mad because it wont be a breeze to the finals for you every year

you're wrong. I'm too young to remember the 80's when the Celtics were a power-house.

I started watching the NBA in the early 90's, when the Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Blazers were at the top. And yet, I chose the Celtics as my favorite team, just because my favorite player was Larry Bird.

All through the 90's the Celtics sucked and I never quitted on them.

Also, I'm not mad.

I'm just stating my opinion that the best player of his generation shouldn't have took the easy road to win rings.

In my eyes, regardless of how much rings he wins, I will always remember his career by that decision to leave the team that drafted him, his home state team.

bucketss
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM
you're wrong. I'm too young to remember the 80's when the Celtics were a power-house.

I started watching the NBA in the early 90's, when the Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Blazers were at the top. And yet, I chose the Celtics as my favorite team, just because my favorite player was Larry Bird.

All through the 90's the Celtics sucked and I never quitted on them.

Also, I'm not mad.

I'm just stating my opinion that the best player of his generation shouldn't have took the easy road to win rings.

In my eyes, regardless of how much rings he wins, I will always remember his career by that decision to leave the team that drafted him, his home state team.

im talking about the team that eliminated wade and lebron from the playoffs every year

Faneik
05-08-2012, 12:30 PM
It was enough time for the Cavs to get him anything that resembles a #2 all star caliber player. If 20 years of evidence isn't enough for you, sorry bud. There was literally a single element between the Cavs sucking, and being good. He plays in Miami now.

And if you can't get by the east, how do you plan on even competing for a championship against the juggernauts out west over that time period? LeBron saw through the playoffs over the years, especially later, that unless he literally put his team on his back to a level that we shouldn't expect any star to have to do, his team was going to be beat eventually when they walled up around him and FORCED his ****** roster to try and beat them.

You feel sorry for me, because I don't share your opinion? Keep your sorries,... bud.

I'm not over here preaching my opinion to others, I have mine, and respect everyone's else. I'd expect a mod to do the same.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:40 PM

Your allowed to take any direction you want when youve gone through such a difficult road. No other star has been able to contend with that much mediocrity around him

Chronz
05-08-2012, 12:43 PM

Because its the NBA

J4KOP99
05-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Your allowed to take any direction you want when youve gone through such a difficult road. No other star has been able to contend with that much mediocrity around him

what about Iverson?

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 12:50 PM
what about Iverson?

Touche

b_russ
05-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Well how could you not like guys like nash or duncan.

BUT IM GROWING SO MUCH HATE FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!!!!!

Duncan's a huge baby. I don't like him.

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Lebron and Wade were never competitors though. I can't remember a Heat/Cavs series. If Lebron would've went to Boston, then I think that would've been somewhat taking the easy way out!

Winning a title isn't easy! I don't care what players are on the team. The Heat found that out last year! They might not win this year! Kobe got Pau for nothing! Hindsight is 20/20 but that was the steal of the decade when that went down. Marc Gasol just makes it look better now!

We got lucky when DRob went down and we were able to get Duncan!! Point is, no matter how you get there, you still gotta go out and play!!

then you missed out. cuz they used to go at it and completely fill up th stat sheet.

Jumi
05-08-2012, 01:04 PM
How were they before he got there? How about the year after he left? I also didn't realize quitting was going for 27-9-7 against the Thibs defense. And we for sure should isolate one game of LeBron's career to judge him and forget the times when other stars (Kobe for instance, Melo routinely) have checked out of a playoff game.

The Cavs teams that've taken the floor after Lebron left aren't the same roster of guys that were on the team when he quit on them against Boston, FACT! Just check the rosters! They had to go into full rebuild mode! The coach or the front office wasn't the same, FACT! I didn't judge his career, I told you he quit! He did that!! Kobe's checked out, so has Melo! I never said they didn't. We were talking about the Cavs and Lebron!

That's the thing Heat fans do. They put other players down to uplift Lebron! The dude's resume and trophy case speaks for itself! He just needs the rings!
:facepalm:

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 01:07 PM
You feel sorry for me, because I don't share your opinion? Keep your sorries,... bud.

I'm not over here preaching my opinion to others, I have mine, and respect everyone's else. I'd expect a mod to do the same.

Excuse me? When did I say I felt bad for you? You claimed 20 years of inept management isn't enough. That is ridiculous in my opinion.

You are preaching to me right now dude. I don't agree with your opinion, or anyone else's that act immature and act like what LeBron and the Heat did are anything different then what happens all the time. They simply cleared out the space to make a groundbreaking shift in talent, instead of small changes most teams make to get to the same point.

As I said, I find it hilarious that people actually use the excuse of LeBron joining a better team (that's never happened in sports...), or that Miami spent 3 years clearing everything away to be able to just get the chance to sign 3 max players, when countless players get no bad rap for holding their teams hostage, or crying publically left and right.

Heatcheck
The Cavs teams that've taken the floor after Lebron left aren't the same roster of guys that were on the team when he quit on them against Boston, FACT! Just check the rosters! They had to go into full rebuild mode! The coach or the front office wasn't the same, FACT! I didn't judge his career, I told you he quit! He did that!! Kobe's checked out, so has Melo! I never said they didn't. We were talking about the Cavs and Lebron!

That's the thing Heat fans do. They put other players down to uplift Lebron! The dude's resume and trophy case speaks for itself! He just needs the rings!

minus Lebron, and Big Z, who played a whopping 20 mpg his last season, it was the exact same roster.

Hawkeye15

The talent level on the Cavs last year was equal to the talent level during Bron's days, minus their starting SF.

I am not a Heat fan.

Chronz
05-08-2012, 01:09 PM
what about Iverson?
What, having the COY, DPOY, and 6th Man of the year arent enough for you? Seriously tho, no, he had the best team behind him relative to that conference, they just dont get credit because it was chock full of defenders on their final legs. Bron did more with less .

bucketss
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM

thats annoying i dont know why people do that its used on every player A vs player B debate they just talk about the faults of other players to uplift the player they want.

Stinkyoutsider
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
I like Monta Ellis because everyone underestimates his abilities and he's underappreciated...

I hated Kevin Garnett for all his crazy trash talking until I hated Blake Griffin for his flopping. But now, I have some hatred for Lamar Odom after seeing the things he pulled this year and after seeing how spoiled he is on his wife's reality show...

DerekCzajkowski
05-08-2012, 01:47 PM
All time favorite- Reggie miller
Current - none

All time hated - none
Current hated - lebron, Noah, melo

Lebron bailed on his hometown and his espn special was terrible ..melo is a baby..Noah..no reason just don't like him

topdog
05-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Favorite: Ray Allen - dude has a stroke for the ages!

Most Disliked: Blake Griffin - it kills me that he thinks it's fine to thrash into people on dunks and then cry to the league when he gets hard-fouled smh

stipe1280
05-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Favorite: Steve Nash

Least Favorite: Wade...biggest crybaby in the league. Russell Westbrook is coming up on this list too.

americaspasttim
05-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Enough guys...

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Tim struck gold with the deleted posts.

Wait a be, Tim. <3

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:10 PM
What, having the COY, DPOY, and 6th Man of the year arent enough for you? Seriously tho, no, he had the best team behind him relative to that conference, they just dont get credit because it was chock full of defenders on their final legs. Bron did more with less .

To be fair, i think while all that is true, you could say he caused all that.

E.G.: not to say larry brown isnt an amazing coach, but did iverson miss extended periods of time where he had to make adjustments, like how Thibs is doing it in Chicago? I always felt like he got the award because of the teams record, which i think was because of iverson, and yea they played great D which Larry is known for, but like you said the team was basically defenders and hustle players so..idk. I think Iverson is right there with him.

Varejao-Mckie
Z=Mutumbo (lets be honest, he won that DPOY because ZO wasnt playing and Ben hadn't blown up yet)

very similar rosters IMO

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Tim struck gold with the deleted posts.

Wait a be, Tim. <3

?

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Booooooooo!

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:13 PM
?

I was complimenting my good friend americaspasttim, what don't you understand?

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:14 PM
the phrase "wait a be"

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:16 PM
the phrase "wait a be"

Wait to be - Wait a be. Tomato - Tomotto.

BrickCity
Can we stay on topic!!!!

Seems like every thread has to turn into the Heat vs the World!!

Heatcheck
I was complimenting my good friend americaspasttim, what don't you understand?

double post

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Can we stay on topic!!!!

I wasn't talking about the heat, I was talking about the supermod Tim. :shrug:

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Wait to be - Wait a be. Tomato - Tomotto.

Its actually potato-Potatto

But on a side note: i think its "Way to be"

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Its actually potato-Potatto

Sorry. :rolleyes:

Faneik
05-08-2012, 02:19 PM
To be fair, i think while all that is true, you could say he caused all that.

E.G.: not to say larry brown isnt an amazing coach, but did iverson miss extended periods of time where he had to make adjustments, like how Thibs is doing it in Chicago? I always felt like he got the award because of the teams record, which i think was because of iverson, and yea they played great D which Larry is known for, but like you said the team was basically defenders and hustle players so..idk. I think Iverson is right there with him.

Varejao-Mckie
Z=Mutumbo (lets be honest, he won that DPOY because ZO wasnt playing and Ben hadn't blown up yet)

very similar rosters IMO

Zo wasn't playing in 1995, 1997 and 1998 either?
Comparing Mutombo, a defensive anchor, with Ilgauskas, a guy who was an asset on offense, who stretched the defense because he had range. Come on...

And why Varejao and Mckie? A PF and a guard...

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Can we stay on topic!!!!

I wasn't talking about the heat, I was talking about the supermod Tim. :shrug:

I was speaking in general!

Gram
05-08-2012, 02:22 PM
I was speaking in general!

Sorry!

gotoHcarolina52
05-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Outside of my hometown team

Favorite: Dirk
Least favorite: John Lucas the Turd

Heatcheck
05-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Zo wasn't playing in 1995, 1997 and 1998 either?
Comparing Mutombo, a defensive anchor, with Ilgauskas, a guy who was an asset on offense, who stretched the defense because he had range. Come on...

And why Varejao and Mckie? A PF and a guard...

Because the years he won it before were irrelevant, he was a different player,i feel mutumbo was winding down, and was past his prime, and kind of won for lack of a better option, if zo was playing he probably wouldnt have won it, and it would have been one less accolade, so to speak, on the roster when you look back.

Ilgauskas barely played (20 min per game) and was definetly not the player you were describing anymore. so losing him the next year wasnt an incredible loss. the comparison comes because they were both quality big men who represented a defensive presence in the paint. Bull was better on D, and Z could do much more on offense.

And i feel like you had two very scrappy defenders (i may be thinking of Ty Hill) who offered little on offense.

throw in mo williams and eric snow, the similarities are pretty good.

Celtics33
05-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Liked: Steve Nash. Plays hard and has bee loyal.

Disliked: Chris Bosh. Wannabe tuff guy who can't back it up with his forgettable absence on the court.

Vinylman
05-08-2012, 04:11 PM
So a player who drug a terrible roster deep into the playoffs for 5 years has no competitive nature?

Why would Magic or Bird do it? They were drafted into storied franchises with championship rosters from day 1.

Jordan is speaking in hindsight. Its easy to sit on your perch years after everything worked out for you individual career and say you wouldn't have done this or that. I really don't care what their opinions on the matter are, none of them was in LeBron's situation.

last paragraph, sorta agree.

The idea that Lebron drug a terrible roster into the playoffs his last 3 years in Cleveland is laughable... that argument is a good one when they lost to SA in the finals but hardly passes the smell test his last 3 years in Cleveland.

championship rosters in boston and LA? are you kidding me? go back and look at who was on those teams when they were drafted... not 2 or 3 years later... the lakers weren't going anywhere and hadn't done **** in a long time before Magic... the Celtics? Please

sorry dude... i also don't buy into the everyone would do it...guys like Nash could have joined forces b4 his last contract but didn't abandon his team in search of the easy ring...

I don't begrudge what they did... i just find it funny that guys had decided 18-24 months before they were FA that they were gonna do this... if you don't see that as unfair to their existing team and teammates then there really is no point discussing this...

anyways, there decision drove the new restrictions in the CBA... There is no group of players that will ever be able to do what they did again unlesss they would play for $10 million per year ( and we know that won't happen) ... Salaries are gonna be driven extremely low over the next 5 years... teams will still pay the stars but the vets have been ****ed just like the NFL.

Again... i commend them for following their self interest... i just don't respect it.

lakerboy
05-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Fav player: Kobe (in my team) and Dirk (outside my team)
Least favorite player: James Harden and CP3

Vincent
05-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Favorite - Derrick Rose (hometown bias), Kobe Bryant (non-hometown bias)

Least Favorite - Blake Griffin, just can't stand how much he complains.

Hawkeye15
05-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Vinylman

The idea that Lebron drug a terrible roster into the playoffs his last 3 years in Cleveland is laughable... that argument is a good one when they lost to SA in the finals but hardly passes the smell test his last 3 years in Cleveland.

What did that roster, basically the same in principal, do the next year? They won 18 games.

championship rosters in boston and LA? are you kidding me? go back and look at who was on those teams when they were drafted... not 2 or 3 years later... the lakers weren't going anywhere and hadn't done **** in a long time before Magic... the Celtics? Please

Bird and Magic both won a chip within 2 years into the NBA. Yes, they came into ready made contenders, that is obvious, no? You don't think LeBron gave it enough time? I do.

sorry dude... i also don't buy into the everyone would do it...guys like Nash could have joined forces b4 his last contract but didn't abandon his team in search of the easy ring...

Never said everyone would do it. Nash can go ringless if he wants to remain "loyal". LeBron is obviously more interested in winning.

I don't begrudge what they did... i just find it funny that guys had decided 18-24 months before they were FA that they were gonna do this... if you don't see that as unfair to their existing team and teammates then there really is no point discussing this...

Agreed, and only if that is actually true.

anyways, there decision drove the new restrictions in the CBA... There is no group of players that will ever be able to do what they did again unlesss they would play for $10 million per year ( and we know that won't happen) ... Salaries are gonna be driven extremely low over the next 5 years... teams will still pay the stars but the vets have been ****ed just like the NFL.

With the insane amount of money an athlete can make in marketing and endorsements, its always possible they take a major paycut to form a superteam. But I agree, you won't see it often, if ever again.

Again... i commend them for following their self interest... i just don't respect it.

I don't respect a ton of athletes. They still entertain me. I still root for many of them. These aren't exactly military heroes or political figures that shaped our lives. They are athletes with subpar educations and faults. I don't hold athletes actions against them anymore then I would a person walking down the street. Just don't care.

Swashcuff
05-08-2012, 04:52 PM

How many Finals teams in the last 30 years have had worst supporting casts than those Cavs teams?

At the time of winning their first championships both Magic and Bird weren't even the most valuable players on their respective teams. How on earth do you think Magic got the opportunity to win the FMVP as a rookie?

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Jamaal Wilkes, Michael Cooper and Norm Nixon isn't a quality cast? What about Cedric Maxwell, Dave Cowens and Tiny Archibald? Dude you GOT to be kidding.

You know NOTHING about the history of the game if you seriously are taking this stance.

Do you have any factual evidence of this or is this just a conspiracy theory.

:laugh2:

The primary responsibility of a man should be to ensure that he provides the best life for himself and his family. All these players have done is ensure that and you don't respect it? :laugh2:

adab
05-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Favorite player: Kobe Bryant. He's brash, won rings and can back it up
Most dislkied player: LBJ. A real quitter. All that talent and the most selfish guy in the league. He'll never win a ring. I'd bet Cleveland wins a ring before LBJ.

BALKIS2K12
05-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Jj barea def has to be the most dis-liked player in the entire nba.

Alot of blacks & whites at the bar say bc hes mexican.

BALKIS2K12
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I gotta be the only true brotha that loves bareas game.

Six-8-TheWizard
05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
All Time Favourite: Reggie Miller
Current Favourite: Rudy Gay/Kevin Love

All Time Hate: I guess Ill go with Bill Russell (Just think he was really overrated the way every talks about how great he was)
Current Hated: Blake Griffin/Chris Bosh

BrickCity
05-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Seems like with all the flopping giriffin does he's becoming the most hated,surpassing Lebron.

gatkins11
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Like: Stephen Curry, Kevin Love, Pau Gasol.
Dislike: Dwyane Wade, James Harden, Manu Ginobili.

Excluding players on my favorite team.

Redskins10
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Dislike: Kevin Martin

TeamSeattle
05-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Like: Tyson Chandler
Dislike: Jeremy Lin

Sota4Ever
05-08-2012, 07:36 PM
All Time Favourite: Reggie Miller
Current Favourite: Rudy Gay/Kevin Love

All Time Hate: I guess Ill go with Bill Russell (Just think he was really overrated the way every talks about how great he was)
Current Hated: Blake Griffin/Chris Bosh

Someone has some gay love going on in their head...:rolleyes:

Sota4Ever
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM

HAHA. Yeah all of us white and black people hate those mexicans. Isn't he Puerto Rican anyways??

Way to know stuff about your lover...

justjames
05-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Kevin Love because he's a Bruin. Oh and he rebounds.

Dislike
CP3 because of the flopping

Teeboy1487
05-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Kobe Bryant is my favorite player of all time.

I hate Kevin Garnett

ThunderousDemon
05-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Kendrick Perkins,PJ Brown, Eddie House, Mike Bibby,Kenyon Martin, Jr Smith I don't like any of them

JC_
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't see him play much anymore but Steve Nash is all-around awesome.

The player I dislike the most is probably Garnett. Overally he's turned his douchyness down this season but he's still douchy. I should add that I consider him a great player, I just don't like him very much.

FraziersKnicks
05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Favourite: LeBron/CP3
Least favourite: Kobe/Noah

chrism516
05-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Favorite: Paul, KD,

Hated: Artest, and there isn't even a close second.

xxplayerxx23
05-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I like, Nash,Melo,durant,Amare,Ray allen and my all time favorite is allen iverson
I dislike Kobe and lebron not as much i dont like him but i respect him.
I find it laughable to say the cavs teams supporting cast wasnt horrible, he had mo williams as his number 2 opition, no doubt he isnt a bad player (williams) but he isnt a number 2 on a championship team. Lebron made everybody better, made them contenders by himself, what i dont like is all the talent in the world and he went to miami, he looked to have quit on the cavs in game 4 and 5 vs the celtics ( No proof but it looked that way) he gets a ton of bs calls, But like i said I do not like him but I respect him and Kobe.

RenegadeRiot36
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Slightly biased but

Most liked: Kyrie Irving
Most Hated: LeBron James

topdog
05-08-2012, 10:43 PM

Why? Because he is represented by one of the most annoying and homerish posters on PSD?

No, JJ is not hated by many. Ignored perhaps, but he definitely always gets love when commentators talk about Dallas and it's failure to re-sign it "difference-makers."

TMcC801
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
I hate JJ because he always seems to burn the Jazz...

Sota4Ever
05-08-2012, 11:54 PM
I like: Kobe, Rajon, Tony Allen, Ron Artest
I dislike: Wade, BG, CP3, Gallinari,

I hate with a passion: Lebron James.

thekmp211
05-09-2012, 12:16 AM
current favs - cp3/rondo/love/durant and tony allen for his personality as much as his game.

all time - garnett.

hate - not many these days. i used to despise tim thomas.

Yunqn
05-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Alot Of people are naming stars.. But you cant possibly hate stars as much as uou hate certain role players.. Stars atleast earn your respect..if not then your a hater on there success more than anything unless your for example a cavs fan and u hate lebron..its understandable..

Like DRose

Hate! Eddie House..

Tbh i rarely have hate at all for anything.. But this guy is the most annoying basketball player to ever play the game..

He literally yells and goes crazy when he makes a shot in a game that his team could be down by 100.. The guy taunts and screams as if he's great .. I know im not the only one who knows this..

I cant stand when a bum is a trash talker.. The whole point of trashtalkin isnt to get someone out of there game its to intimidate them .. Ala jordan .. When u know u cant out duel someone it gets fustrating because of how great they are and there words cant be debated because theyre too good... But its annoying when a bum does it because u know that there not good..at all..

FrenchSunsFan
05-09-2012, 07:26 AM
I like Nash , Dudley , Batum ,Ibaka , Maxiell , Ray Allen , Shanon Brown.

I hate TP , Ginobili , Duncan , LBJ , Blake Griffin , Boozer , K Mart.

My favorites all time players are Barkley , Rick Mahorn and Magic Johnson.

faridk89
05-09-2012, 07:37 AM
All Time Favorite - John Stockton
Current Favorite - D Rose

All Time Hated - Lebron James
Current Hated - Lebron James

ChitownSports16
05-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Currnet Favs: Rose :), Kobe (cause everyone else dislikes him) just like the guy!
All Time Fav: MJ

Currnet Dislike: James (who doesnt besides Heat fans?) and Westbrook, idk why but eveytime I watch him, I just wanna punch him.
All Time Dislike: Shaq. Just for some reason never liked the guy, even though the Lakers are my 2nd favorite team. Just didnt care for the guy I guess.

jt1bui
05-09-2012, 08:53 AM
All these people hating specific stars for whining but liking other stars are contradicting themselves. All stars whine and cry to the refs all game long. Matter of fact, all players complain to the refs, the stars are just really bad at it. So there is no argument to hate a player for that reason when you like another player that does the same thing. Back to the thread:

Liked players: Wade (one person I like out of the big 3), Tony Parker, Ray Allen (purest shot in the league)
Disliked players: Lebron (whole decision fiasco), Carmelo (1-dimensional and holding your team hostage), big time floppers (Ginobili, Scola), MWP/Artest (dirty player)

sportscrazy34
05-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Liked: Grant Hill

Disliked: between Wade and KG

BklynKnicks3
05-09-2012, 10:44 AM
The fact that you figure you know what they were thinking, and claim it as fact is ridiculous.

You play to win, right? So when an opportunity arises to join a team that gives you that chance, you do it. Furthermore, money wasn't what led those 3 guys, winning is. Same can't be said for Amare, or almost any other player who leaves his team to join another.

You can cheer for who you want. I just find it ironic and comical that you blast LeBron from leaving in free agency after he fulfilled his contract, but like Melo, who held his team hostage and forced a trade, destroying a season for the team that payed him millions and gave him plenty of roster support.

But whatever.

i dont care if he left or not i care that he took easy way out and joined wade where is ur killer instinct and competitive side he is a strai tup coward and u cant admit that u are just a bias fan and for the record i dont like amare just support him cause he on knicks.

BklynKnicks3
05-09-2012, 10:47 AM
You do realize that teams like Miami, NY, Chicago traded away assets, draft picks, released players, did not resign players, just to have enough cap space to sign 2-3 max contract players for the summer of 2010? or did you forget?

They went after Bosh, James, Amare, Boozer, etc they wanted to sign FA's to form a championship club. They wanted to bring multiple Top 5, Top 10 talent to NY and bring championship. They did in greedy *** Amare and Melo. The only problem, Miami did better than anyone. I know its hard to admit.

You so do not know what you are talking about.

was hard to admit its easy miami is better on another level but it dont change the fact the 2 hugging buddies are cowards and when they win rings it will mean less they supposed to win every year being 2 top 5 players on the same team with a top 20 player. Only problem is Lebron turns into a coward when the pressure on thats why he joing wade to do it for him. Wade is just a disgusting flopper

MonroeFAN
05-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Current Favorite : Rajon Rondo (Best PG in the league IMO).
Current Least Favorite : Steve Nash (I'm sorry, the guy just comes off as being a panzy. I mean, soccer? Come on. )

Jaydes
05-09-2012, 11:19 AM
isn't the correct answer for both Allen Iverson??

BALKIS2K12
05-09-2012, 01:36 PM
most liked: jose jaun barea----will be surprise player of the year next season while rubio misses the season re-habbing.

most dis-liked player: chris paul dude is a lil ***** who gets away with alot of hard fouls bc he sucks off stern. kevin garnett is my 2nd most hated.

ichitownclowni
05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
All Time favorite: Kobe Bryant

Honerable Mention's: Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Allen Iverson

Hated: Dirk Nowitzki, Blake Griffin, Dwayne Wade

ichitownclowni
05-09-2012, 01:54 PM

So I am a thug because of where I am from? That comment should be delted.

ManningToTyree
05-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Like:Nash. Love the way he plays.

Dislike: Pierce. **** that guy.

Trueblue2
05-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Like Steve Nash: short white dude from Canada with no hops playing at a high level until he's 38 and winning 2 mvp's... Talk about an underdog story.

Hate Blake griffin: cause **** him that's why.

basketfan4life
05-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Like : Kobe-Melo-Dirk
Dislike: C.Paul

Rain City
05-09-2012, 03:07 PM
most liked- b roy
hated karl malone

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't really like: Wade, LBJ, Kobe
I LOVE: Duncan, Pau, Nash and CP3.

HoodedSB
05-09-2012, 03:15 PM
most liked: chris paul
most disliked: javale mcgee

hate is such a strong word, it's just sports guys

sep11ie
05-09-2012, 03:23 PM
I love Brian Scalabrine cause he's the best.

I hate Brian Scalabrine cause he's the best.

natelpete
05-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Like from TWolves: KLove
Like non-home-team: Lebron

Dislike: Kobe, Blake Griffin

P Styles
05-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Like: Nick Collison

HATE: Lebron, Pierce, Garnett, Granger

BklynKnicks3
05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Glad to see alot of people hate wade for the flopper that he is. Lebron hate is expected how canu be fan of a coward

dh144498
05-09-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm going to not use my team since that's boring.

Ray Allen -- Still have his Sonics jersey.

Kobe Bryant -- Just... **** him. Special shout out to Blake Griffin.

:facepalm: Just pure hate.

D12 fan
05-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Glad to see alot of people hate wade for the flopper that he is. Lebron hate is expected how canu be fan of a coward

No people don't hate Wade,it's just Knicks fans who hate Wade.

Sota4Ever
05-10-2012, 03:14 PM
I hate wade