PDA

View Full Version : The Last Play of Yesterday's Heat-Knicks game 4

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-07-2012, 05:38 PM
I saw the play, Coach Spo made the correct play of having D-Wade take the last shot, he was trying to go inside but it was Chris Bosh who messed up the play.

Amare was guarding Wade and Landry Fields was guarding Bosh.

When Wade drove right, Bosh should have moved from the middle of the paint to the left side of the block.

Instead, Bosh moved from the middle of the paint to the right side of the block, where Wade was driving.

This forced Bosh's defender, Landry Fields, to collapse on Wade and knock the ball loose, which caused a broken play where Wade retrieved the ball from the 3pt line and put it up over a well-contested hand by Landry Fields.

It wasn't Spo's fault. It wasn't LeBron's fault. It wasn't Wade's fault.

It was Bosh's fault and his inability to play with a high IQ in that last play.

Just what I observed. If anything thinks I'm wrong, then you're at your liberty to think that way.

justinnum1
05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
You couldn't just put this in the game thread from yesterday?

BigBlueCrew
05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
You couldn't just put this in the game thread from yesterday?

you mean like the "Lebron and 1 against Chandler" idiotic thread???

justinnum1
05-07-2012, 05:47 PM

That one too...

BigBlueCrew
05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
But you didnt seem to comment in that thread hmmm...

naps
05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
So a thread for a play where Bosh probably messed up? Good lord! PSD is awesome!

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-07-2012, 05:54 PM
No guys, you are misunderstanding me. I'm trying to analyze that last play from an unbiased basketball perspective. I would like for some of you guys to weight in your expertise on what you think happened on that play.

That's all.

And no, I couldn't post this in yesterday's game thread as I just analyzed the play right now.

Master Mind
05-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Bosh screwed it up

LAKobeBryant
05-07-2012, 06:07 PM
exactly what kenny smith said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRroS847ao&feature=g-u-u

Yankeefan213
05-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I just think LeBron could have done more than just stand in the corner. The guy had just hit a huge 3 and is the best player on the planet, and they had him sitting in the corner.

JC_
05-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Wade could have passed it to Bosh when he rolled toward the basket. That would have been the best shot with the way that play was set up.

Vinylman
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
exactly what kenny smith said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRroS847ao&feature=g-u-u

what? did you actually think the OP didn't steal that from him?

He obviously watched the postgame after the Lakers game when Kenny Smith said that... he was still ranting about Barkley in the Lakers game thread...

knicks4life33
05-07-2012, 07:05 PM
haha classic

stawka
05-07-2012, 09:35 PM
LeBron shouldn't have made that tv show, it's all his fault

thekmp211
05-07-2012, 11:06 PM
i mostly find it funny that this is getting analysed so hard in the media. new york radio was all about it today, too.

i think shaq and kenny both have good points. it looks like bosh just didn't know what to do after he set the pick and crammed the paint instead of flashing out to the wing. still, i do like kenny's point. not a smart plan to just leave lebron in the corner. put him in motion and see if you can draw two guys for a really easy look for someone else.

regardless, it was just one poorly executed ending. don't really know if it's a big deal besides the play calling aspect. gotta use lebron even as a decoy.

Kashmir13579
05-07-2012, 11:12 PM
If it went in everyone would be praising Wade. I think he had a good shot at the rim, Landry Fields played great D, Wade mishandled the ball, had to take the shot that was available. Bosh could've went to the left but so could've Wade. 'Melo wasn't leaving James in the corner.