PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NBA ReDraft 2nd Round - #1) New York Knicks vs. #4) Atlanta Hawks

KnicksorBust
05-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the 2012 NBA ReDraft voting process. The redraft is exactly how it sounds. The rosters of every NBA team are cleared and then drafted again from scratch. Posters from the site draft full rosters under a salary cap and then there is a voting process to make the playoffs. We are now in the playoffs and the head to head matchups have begun. Please remember to vote for the roster and write-up you believe would win a 7 game series and leave any of your personal preference for the real teams out of your decision. Thank you and enjoy the playoffs!

Hawks:
pg: Darren Collison/Nate Robinson
sg: JJ Redick/Gerald Henderson/Damien Wilkins
sf: Lebron James/Tracy McGrady/Cartier Martin
pf: Ryan Anderson/Amir Johnson
c: DeAndre Jordan/Desagna Diop

Knicks:
PG - Mario Chalmers (32)/Delonte West(16)
SG - Courtney Lee(32)/Delonte West(16)/Xavier Henry /Kelenna Azubuike
SF - Paul Pierce(38)/James Johnson(10)
PF - Dirk Nowitzki(38)/Josh McRoberts(10)
C - Brendan Haywood(26)/Kosta Koufos(18)/Jeremy Tyler(4)

First and foremost, congratulations to Mane and ugafan for building a good team that was voted into the second round of the NBA Re-Draft Playoffs.

Unfortunately though, this is where your playoff run ends. The New York Knicks have been built around the dynamic duo of Paul Pierce and Dirk Nowitzki. With these two superstar players, we have two former NBA Finals MVP, two legitimate #1 options, two unselfish players, and two players who know how and what exactly needs to be done in crunch time to bring this team to victory. To complement this duo, we built a team that would bring out the strengths of each individual part, but also with the mind to make any five-player unit on the floor be an effective unit, to possess great CHEMISTRY, and a combination of both young and veteran talent that is capable of leading us back to the promised land. With an absolute ideal supporting cast around our two superstars, these will be the keys in us advancing to the next round of the post-season:

PG Matchup: Mario Chalmers and Delonte West vs. Darren Collison and Nate Robinson

One of these starters has had a fantastic playoffs thus far and the other has been extremely underwhelming. Collison is averaging 4.7 PPG and has been benched in favor of George Hill. Meanwhile, Chalmers has been averaging 14.3 Points Per Game against a good defensive Knicks team. Chalmers is shooting 58% from the field and 50% from three. This is not an aberration, as he shot 39% from 3 and had a 58% TS%. His playoff TS% is an absurd 72%. Chalmers is also renowned as a very good defender, and this is evident by his synergy numbers. Collison loves to run the pick and roll, and Chalmers is actually one of the best defending the pick and roll ball handler, allowing only .71 PPP. On the other hand, Collison is ranked as the 253rd overall defender via synergy and is terrible at defending the spot-up, ranked 203rd in the league, which means that Chalmers will have many open shooting opportunites which is where he thrives. As for West coming off the bench, he brings toughness, scoring and defense to this squad. Heís shown that he can be a very productive player given minutes as evidenced by the fact that he is starting on the defending champs and putting up good numbers. Nate Robinson, though putting up numbers on a terrible team, had trouble even making a roster this year and failed in his experiment with the Celtics, showing that heís not really a championship piece. The Knicks have the advantage at PG here.

SG Matchup: Courtney Lee and Delonte West vs. JJ Redick and Gerald Henderson

Courtney Lee has developed as a defender and he is also having a great year shooting the ball and as a starter has been putting up 15 PPG on 44% shooting (40% from 3). He is still one of the most underrated players in the game, as he brings a great deal to the table on both ends of the floor. Redick is having a good year offensively, but is still undersized and a poor defender. Lee will have his way in this matchup as he can drive, slash and shoot, and JJ Redick is an extremely poor defender. He is rated as the 302nd best defender in the league. The better two way player in Courtney Lee has the advantage in this matchup. As for the reserves, Delonte can guard ones and twos and can drive well. Heís also scoring efficiently with a 54% TS% and is actually ranked as the 28th best isolation player in the game. Henderson has had a very good year but is on a bad team, and isnít a very good defender.

SF Matchup: Paul Pierce and James Johnson vs. LeBron James and Tracy McGrady

This matchup is closer than it looks. Obviously LeBron James has the advantage here, but Pierce has fared well when they have faced off against one another. Pierce has had the following statlines this year versus LeBron James: 23 points on 8/17 shooting, 2/4 from 3, 5/5 from the line, 7 Rbs, 2 Stls; and 27 ponts on 8/16 shooting, 3/5 from 3, 8/10 from the FT line, and 7 Rbs. In both of these games, Paul Pierceís squad has come out on top. These stats arenít an aberration either, as Pierce is averaging 22.5 points and 6.5 rbs on efficient scoring against LeBron in their career head to head matchups. Also, on this team, LeBron doesnít have a Wade or Bosh to defer to. Ryan Anderson is having a great year but cannot create on his own. LeBron will really have to carry the load, and if thereís somebody who is going to make him work hard on both ends, itís Paul Pierce. As for the reserves, at this point in there careers, TMac and Johnson are about equal. Johnson is a good energy player off the bench, and both TMac and Johnson will get less than 10 minutes of game time any ways.
PF Matchup: Dirk Nowitzki and Josh McRoberts vs. Ryan Anderson and Amir Johnson[/B]

This is where a huge advantage for the Knicks comes into play. You have the reigning Finals MVP going against the Most Improved Player. Dirk still has the touch, averaging 24 points a game thus far in the playoffs while grabbing 7 boards and with a TS% of 56%. Donít be fooled by the reason for the Mavs struggles in the playoffs: they lost the DPOY and are going up against a team that is just younger, faster and more energetic. This isnít the case here. Anderson doesnít have the experience or help downlow to contain Dirk in this series. Dirk can score in a number of different ways and is the hardest player in the league to guard. Meanwhile, Anderson is putting up a terrible playoffs thus far, averaging only 7.7 PTs and 5 Rbs on 47.5 TS%. McRoberts and Johnson are both capable backup bigs, and bring good energy and rebounding off the bench. But none of them will see big enough minutes to make a huge impact. Amir may have to step in if Ryan Anderson gets into foul trouble, in which case Dirk will have a field day due to Amirís small frame.

C Matchup: Brendan Haywood and Kosta Koufos vs. DeAndre Jordan and DeSagna Diop

This is a matchup of role players. DeAndre is the better player at this point in their careers, but Haywood just needs to provide defense and rebounding for this team, which he has proven to be able to do. He was the center for a top 10 defense and should have no problem manning the paint, as heís ranked as a good post defender via synergy. Jordan is also a good defender but he sometimes gets into foul trouble which means that Diop will have to step in. Make no mistake about it though, Diop sucks. He wonít give you anything. We can rotate Haywood and Koufos, who was the starter for the Nuggets for a portion of this year and had a good regular season on both offense and defense. This matchup will essentially be a draw as Koufos has an advantage of DeSagna and Jordan has and advantage over Haywood. We are fine if one gets into foul trouble, whereas the Hawks would be in trouble.

Finally, this Knicks team is too much for this LeBron led team to handle. LeBron is having a great year again and deservedly will win MVP, but he has little help on offense otherwise. Anderson is having a good year but is not a consistent scoring option. Collison has been benched in favor of George Hill, and Redick has his defensive deficiencies. The Knicks on the other hand have the reigning Finals MVP, an SF who has shown to be able to score on LeBron and lead his team to victory against them, and role players in Chalmers, Lee and West who can defend and score. Haywood fits his role as a defender and rebounder, and both teams have a good bench. LeBron will win a game or two for his team, but no more. The Knicks take this in 6 games.

The Atlanta Hawks did not send in a write-up.

KnicksorBust
05-07-2012, 05:20 PM
The Knicks have an answer for LeBron but the Hawks don't have one for Dirk.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Was going to vote on the last one after thinking about it. It closed though when I went back. Anyways, I like the Knicks.

mightybosstone
05-07-2012, 05:33 PM
The Knicks should have won this the last time around and they should win this again. They have the better 1, 2 punch, a more talented starting five and a better overall team defense. I'll admit that Lebron is capable of carrying an inferior team far in the playoffs, but aside from Anderson, I'm just not impressed with the talent of the pieces around him. Collison and Reddick are essentially bench players and Jordan is nothing special. Also, Anderson has been absolutely atrocious in the playoffs this year without Dwight and I'm beginning to question him as a legit No. 2.

I honestly don't see how any educated basketball fan could look at these two rosters and say the Hawks are the better team.

mightybosstone
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Figures the first Hawks vote would be a Heat fan. :eyebrow:

Corey
05-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Hawks have the better bench, Knicks have the better 1-2 punch, Hawks have the best individual player.

There isn't a huge discrepancy between PG, SG and C between the two teams.

It basically comes down to who is better: Pierce and Dirk or Lebron and Anderson.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-07-2012, 05:39 PM
I'll still stand by my original vote for the Hawks.
That Knicks bench just is undesirable

Eagles4Lyfe
05-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Hawks have the better bench, Knicks have the better 1-2 punch, Hawks have the best individual player.

It basically comes down to who is better: Pierce and Dirk or Lebron and Anderson.

Well if it ever boils to that the best player in the league wins 100 times out of 100 cause of the big difference he makes skills wise.

Corey
05-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Well if it ever boils to that the best player in the league wins 100 times out of 100 cause of the big difference he makes skills wise.
I'd argue that the difference between Dirk and Anderson is bigger than the difference between Pierce and Lebron.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
I'd argue that the difference between Dirk and Anderson is bigger than the difference between Pierce and Lebron.

Ya but you have to also factor in how much better Lebron can make Andersons game. Its a matter of semantics I guess.

Corey
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I just think the supporting casts are similar, but Dirka + Pierce is better than Lebron + Anderson.

mightybosstone
05-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Pierce and Dirk is significantly better than Lebron and Anderson. Anderson has proved that with his miserable performance in this postseason right now. And, personally, I would MUCH rather have Chalmers/Lee than Collison/Reddick and I don't think it's even close.

I'll still stand by my original vote for the Hawks.
That Knicks bench just is undesirable
Are you kidding me, dude? Name one time in NBA history that the reason a team didn't win a playoff series was because their bench wasn't any good. If your starting five is superior and you have a decent 8-9 man rotation, you'll win the series 4/5 times. Between West, Johnson, McRobert and Koufus, that bench should be all right and that certainly shouldn't be the reason you don't vote for the Knicks...

Ebbs
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I thought about this real hard over the last couple days. And I think Pierce -Dirk is better than LeBron - Anderson by a tiny bit. The other thing is lee - chalmers andf haywood have rather easy assignments. Was close because I think Hawks have a better bench.

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 06:15 PM
People who want to bring up PP/Dirk's age into the question of how many minutes they can play per game in this series should look at the amount of minutes both have played this post-season.

We have Dirk slotted for 38 MPG, and during the OKC series, he played 38.5 mpg, and Pierce has been playing 37.5 MPG but his took a drastic hit because I'm not sure if he only played 17 minutes in Game 4, because I would think he played more and it might be an error on ESPN, but the three previous games to that he played 40+ minutes.

Their durability and playing time shouldn't be a question. Even so, our depth isn't "amazing" by any means but it gets the job done. The post-season teams typically shorten their rotation to about 8-9 players maximum.

Mane
05-07-2012, 06:40 PM
i accidentally clicked on hawks to vote. obviously i cannot vote for my own team. sorry bout that.

ugafan
05-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Mane's a cheater wow DQ the Hawks prolly asked all the music forum voters to vote Hawks wow idiot stfu die why are you alive eat ****

ugafan
05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Seriously though, I hope PK and roshan don't hold this madness against Mane and I, we did nothing wrong.

ugafan
05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Cept Mane cheated by trying to vote for the Hawks. :pity:

Mane
05-07-2012, 06:44 PM
sorry i tried to cheat ugh :(

for real tho, good luck to PK and Roshan who will likely win this time around. you guys built a hell of a team. props.

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Mane's a cheater wow DQ the Hawks prolly asked all the music forum voters to vote Hawks wow idiot stfu die why are you alive eat ****
:laugh2: Mane, your co hates you. :silly:

Seriously though, I hope PK and roshan don't hold this madness against Mane and I, we did nothing wrong.
I don't hold it against you or Mane, but I do hold it against those particular voters.

Cept Mane cheated by trying to vote for the Hawks. :pity:
:laugh2: Mane, your co hates you x2. :silly:

Cal827
05-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Knicks in 7. I just keep looking at the PF matchup. Anderson is basically a Poor man's Dirk. Therefore, Dirk should have a field day offensively with him. Also considering that two of the most clutch players are on NY compared to one semi-clutch player on Atlanta.

Chalmers and Collison could be washes (I like Chalmer's defensive game, could shut Collison down)

-Reddick and Anderson are both about the same

-Lebron is better than Pierce, but as we saw a few years ago in G.7, Pierce could potential go blow for blow with him. At this time, T-Mac and James Johnson are basically washes, maybe Johnson is a little better (Raptor fan :D)

-Dirk is better than Anderson still. I want to see another year of Improvement from Anderson.. although Lebron's play would likely complement his stats. Also, I wonder if Anderson could do well without a guy like Howard down the middle. I mean De-Andre Jordan could help the Rebounding flow, but one thing about Howard was that he would draw double/triple teams as he is a decent offensive scoring threat. Jordan (at least right now), is basically offense from 1-3 feet out and dunks.

ugafan
05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
I did take offense to this ******** by MBT though:

Dude, your team isn't that good, and you didn't even bother to do a writeup. All you've done at this point was get the No. 1 overall pick and continue to make your picks on time. You don't deserve to go to the next round compared to PK and Rosh, who've built a superior team, did multiple trades and actually bothered to give a **** and make a writeup.

You act like we did absolutely nothing in regards to this thing. We made our picks on time which is more than most teams can say and it's not like we didn't consider trade offers we received. We just didn't feel the need to make big moves because we were at the top of the PRs consistently. Why would we change something that people clearly liked?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=21756687&postcount=12

2nd place

and

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=21839575&postcount=15

1st place in the last 2 power rankings complied by 6 of the more knowledgable posters in the redraft.

And your apathetic argument is just annoying. If you don't take it seriously enough to bother with a writeup, then just don't do re-drafts at all.
If we didn't take it seriously, we wouldn't have signed up and made all of our picks. Mane has a ton of **** going on in his life and I have finals and personal **** going on so don't act like you ****ing know us and accuse us of being lazy or apathetic or whatever. Sorry we have lives outside of an online sports forum.

Sorry we didn't make as many moves as you would've liked us to but you can mind your own business.

Rivera
05-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Ima legit change my vote and say hawks in 7....why?

The knicks dont have enough offense and is gonna have to rely on dirk to get 30+ a night to win this series....pierce wears down against lebron especially the last few years because he guards LBJ so hard and so well that he just doesnt have enough to be efficient on he offensive end or enough gas to finish the series becuse he spent all his energy guardin lebron compared to lebron who can generate offense for his team without needing to scores because hes surrounded by enough shooters to move him by....jordan at the least can play physicall with dirk and rough him up a bit enough to have its effect over a 7 game series

The starting lineups are close enough and the hawks bench is better....add the fact that pierce is gonna wear down and the knicks are gonna rely on dirk to much because outside of pierce and dirk the knicks dont have a legit scorer to threaten the other team

Hawks in 7

Rivera
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
If it was as simple as pierce + dirk > lbj + anyone the knicks would win but its not and the game of basketball is played with 5 players not 2 theres more factors that go into it

If it was as simple as pierce + dirk > lbj + anyone than he heat would of won the chip because lbj + wade > any duo
or lbj + wade + bosh > any nba trio (the only arguement is durant + westbrook + harden or kobe + gasol + bynum and those 2 didnt even make the finals last year

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Ima legit change my vote and say hawks in 7....why?

The knicks dont have enough offense and is gonna have to rely on dirk to get 30+ a night to win this series....pierce wears down against lebron especially the last few years because he guards LBJ so hard and so well that he just doesnt have enough to be efficient on he offensive end or enough gas to finish the series becuse he spent all his energy guardin lebron compared to lebron who can generate offense for his team without needing to scores because hes surrounded by enough shooters to move him by....jordan at the least can play physicall with dirk and rough him up a bit enough to have its effect over a 7 game series

The starting lineups are close enough and the hawks bench is better....add the fact that pierce is gonna wear down and the knicks are gonna rely on dirk to much because outside of pierce and dirk the knicks dont have a legit scorer to threaten the other team

Hawks in 7

Wait, I'm sorry but this post seems absolutely contradictory on a few levels.

We don't have enough offense but the Hawks do? Lebron can create for others, but as PP has shown to in stints when needed he can be quite the playmaker as well. Even so, an offense around PP + Dirk is more then enough against a mediocre team defense like the Hawks. Outside of Lebron, they have no legitimate defenders on that starting unit. We have one of the better perimeter, very underrated, perimeter defenses in Chalmers - Lee - PP.

Ryan Anderson is like a poor man's Dirk, but he doesn't have ANYWHERE near the offensive arsenal that Dirk has.

Who is going to create and get consistent offense from the Hawks outside of Lebron?

We want to talk about shooters, we can match them shooter for shooter.
Chalmers and Lee are just as good if not better than Collison and Reddick when it comes to strictly to shooting 3's. If anything they are better. They are superior defenders, and they are superior players.

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 07:07 PM
If it was as simple as pierce + dirk > lbj + anyone the knicks would win but its not and the game of basketball is played with 5 players not 2 theres more factors that go into it

If it was as simple as pierce + dirk > lbj + anyone than he heat would of won the chip because lbj + wade > any duo
or lbj + wade + bosh > any nba trio (the only arguement is durant + westbrook + harden or kobe + gasol + bynum and those 2 didnt even make the finals last year

That's the thing though, an argument can be made that both teams are similarly built but to the supporting casts we have better players at the PG-SG-PF positions and even Center really is a wash as Jordan really isn't a player that is going to dominate a game in any way.

Collison was benched in favor of George Hill, and Reddick isn't even a starter.

I feel like Courtney Lee is being EXTREMELY under appreciated and underrated in this match-up and his fit on this Knicks team.

Rivera
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Lbj can create enough offense for his team without shooting unlike anyone on your team how is that contridicting ?????

Lbj can penetrate the lane and dish the rock unlike anyone else....hence creating enough offense for your team....i dont see a contridiction? I never said lbj was taken out of the game? Even with pierce and dirk on the floor over the 7 game series pierce i gonna wear down cause he gives 100% guardin lebron and pierce is already gettin old his condition isnt the same and whos gonna create offense for your team if pierce is on the floor but tired? Whos gonna break the team down and create for others? Dirk? Dirk has to much on his shoulders

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM

for real tho, good luck to PK and Roshan who will likely win this time around. you guys built a hell of a team. props.

You never know dude, your cronies (who I know you are not responsible for bring over into this thread) can flip the script with the quickness. In the original match-up, we had a similar if not bigger lead and I disappear for not to long and the match-up was now you guys had a few vote lead.

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Lbj can create enough offense for his team without shooting unlike anyone on your team how is that contridicting ?????

Lbj can penetrate the lane and dish the rock unlike anyone else....hence creating enough offense for your team....i dont see a contridiction? I never said lbj was taken out of the game? Even with pierce and dirk on the floor over the 7 game series pierce i gonna wear down cause he gives 100% guardin lebron and pierce is already gettin old his condition isnt the same and whos gonna create offense for your team if pierce is on the floor but tired? Whos gonna break the team down and create for others? Dirk? Dirk has to much on his shoulders

Creating offense isn't only penetrating and dishing the rock. Our offense can be very smoothly ran in a slow-down half-court paced game. PNR basketball between PP and Dirk. PP is a VERY GOOD ball handler in the PNR and Dirk is a great roll man.

Keep in mind the fact that we have EXCELLENT spacing on the court with Chalmers and Lee, as well as Lee is one of the most effective cutting guards in the league.

Both are strong ISO players as well and with the amount of energy Lebron is going to have to expend in a 7 game series to also slow down and limit PP's production to where a lot of the offensive load's responsibility is going to have to be placed on Dirk has to be considered also.

You're asking Lebron to both shut-down a Paul Pierce-caliber player and create pretty much ALL of the Hawks offense and not be concerned about his wear and tear? That seems odd.

At least for us we can balance those responsibilities between Pierce and Dirk.

ugafan
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
You never know dude, your cronies (who I know you are not responsible for bring over into this thread) can flip the script with the quickness. In the original match-up, we had a similar if not bigger lead and I disappear for not to long and the match-up was now you guys had a few vote lead.

I'll say it again, the music forum really didn't do much at all. In our first round matchup, the votes were split down the middle including 2 GM votes. In our previous matchup, the votes were split again. Jerz and rivera voted for you guys. I noticed the crazy swing too but attributing it all, most of it or any significant amount really to it is a little foolish. It had little to no effect on the voting.

You guys will probably end up winning this though so I wish you luck in the rest of the voting.

mightybosstone
05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
I did take offense to this ******** by MBT though: You act like we did absolutely nothing in regards to this thing.
You didn't bother to make a writeup. Aside from the lack of trades or lounge involvement, that bothers me more than anything. If you don't even bother to make a writeup, given the amount of time you've had, then you don't deserve to win. Period.

We made our picks on time which is more than most teams can say and it's not like we didn't consider trade offers we received. We just didn't feel the need to make big moves because we were at the top of the PRs consistently. Why would we change something that people clearly liked?

1st place in the last 2 power rankings complied by 6 of the more knowledgable posters in the redraft.
If you actually checked the lounge, you would have seen pages of posts of GMs wondering why the Hawks were so high and thinking they had huge holes on their roster. Sometimes, checking the PRs isn't enough. And clearly not every GM feels that way because you were ranked fourth in your conference. :shrug:

If we didn't take it seriously, we wouldn't have signed up and made all of our picks. Mane has a ton of **** going on in his life and I have finals and personal **** going on so don't act like you ****ing know us and accuse us of being lazy or apathetic or whatever. Sorry we have lives outside of an online sports forum.
Oh god.... Don't pull that "we have lives" ******** on me. Between the two of you, you probably have more PSD posts than any two co-GMs in this whole game. And we're all busy. I have a 40-hour a week job, a girlfriend and had to do a bunch of **** in this re-draft while dealing with other stuff, but I still managed to be active. And I've done re-drafts during finals, too, so you'll get no empathy from me there.

Sorry we didn't make as many moves as you would've liked us to but you can honestly go **** yourself. We don't "deserve" to go the next round? Shut the **** up. Please.
Bottom line, if you don't make a writeup, you don't deserve to win a matchup. Period. And you've hardly made any kind of a case in these voting threads whatsoever as to why you're the better team. This post is by far the one you've made the best arguments in, and the sad thing is that it has nothing to do with basketball.

mightybosstone
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I'll say it again, the music forum really didn't do much at all. In our first round matchup, the votes were split down the middle including 2 GM votes. In our previous matchup, the votes were split again. Jerz and rivera voted for you guys. I noticed the crazy swing too but attributing it all, most of it or any significant amount really to it is a little foolish. It had little to no effect on the voting.

You guys will probably end up winning this though so I wish you luck in the rest of the voting.

Again... Another post which has nothing to do with basketball. We're on the third page of comments and you haven't made ONE argument that is basketball related as to why anyone should vote for you. So, why SHOULD anyone vote for you at this point?

roshan3ai
05-07-2012, 07:43 PM

:laugh2: You guys didn't do anything wrong in the first place. It was those select couple of posters that were irritating like PK said

29$JerZ
05-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm from the Music Forum.
I know who I'm voting for.

Rivera
05-07-2012, 07:55 PM

oh dont give me none of that BS PK your better than that....i gave an actual explination onto this time why i changed my vote but voted for you in the 1st and jerz vote for you twice....not to mention dont act like you dont have a little cult following from everywhere that loveeess PK (like myself) and always wants to have sex with PK or marry PK dont give me that crap man your better than that

Chacarron
05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I vote for PK because I wanna have sex with him.

PocketKings
05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
oh dont give me none of that BS PK your better than that....i gave an actual explination onto this time why i changed my vote but voted for you in the 1st and jerz vote for you twice....not to mention dont act like you dont have a little cult following from everywhere that loveeess PK (like myself) and always wants to have sex with PK or marry PK dont give me that crap man your better than that

Leave your personal feelings about me out of this (via bold). ;)

Catfish1314
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Knicks for the reasons I mentioned in the other thread.

NYtilIdie
05-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Don't worry guys, the croonies are here and we still vote the Hawks :)

The_Jamal
05-07-2012, 09:11 PM
I could give 2 ***** about individual match-up unless it's a blatant mismatch for a team. Basketball is won by the better team, not the better individual players. Both of these teams are very well-put together. Sure, the Hawks success lies on LeBron's shoulders, but hey, he's the best player in the world for a reason. He would make Ryan Anderson as good or better than he was with Dwight, and I like the other parts around those two. I voted the Knicks in the end as I think they're a bit more balanced and have more options to turn to in crunch time.

It came down to this for me: If LeBron and Dirk are having a bad game, do I trust a supporting cast of Anderson, Reddick, Collison, Jordan or Pierce, Lee, Haywood, Chalmers to pick up the slack? I like how both teams were put together, but the Knicks are the better team. Great job to all 4 Gm's

Chacarron
05-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Bumpsies.

KnicksorBust
05-08-2012, 03:49 PM
24 hours left. Knicks cruising to victory...?

Lucky.
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
What happened here?

Catfish1314
05-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm too lazy to come up with a definite count but the Hawks have at least six votes from posters with fewer than 100 posts, usernames similar or identical to other usernames on the site, and all who joined PSD today.

Weird.

PatsSoxKnicks
05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
WTF? How the hell did the Hawks get like 30 straight votes? Thats like what happened to us taken to the uber extreme. Lol, I wish I had the following that Mane and uga have :laugh2:

PocketKings
05-08-2012, 07:44 PM
What happened here?

I'm too lazy to come up with a definite count but the Hawks have at least six votes from posters with fewer than 100 posts, usernames similar or identical to other usernames on the site, and all who joined PSD today.

Weird.

WTF? How the hell did the Hawks get like 30 straight votes? Thats like what happened to us taken to the uber extreme. Lol, I wish I had the following that Mane and uga have :laugh2:

Well more than 6 of them are dupes.

About 20 of them actually are lol.

Corey
05-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Bunch of dupe accounts. I'm going to be determined to trace them back to a poster tonight.

Better hope you covered your tracks.

Sadds The Gr8
05-08-2012, 08:03 PM
LOL the Hawks came back?

Mr Costanza
05-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Lol well over 20 of the votes for hawks are dup accounts started today.

Please be sure to tell us who the original name is. I'd love to know who has that much time on their hands.

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I think I counted 24 or 25 dupes

Mr Costanza
05-08-2012, 08:41 PM
It shows domefavors have zero posts (dup). How did this guy pull that off??

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 08:42 PM
How did KnicksorBust vote for both teams?? lol can't make up his mind on who he likes??

Mr Costanza
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
How did KnicksorBust vote for both teams?? lol can't make up his mind on who he likes??

Knicksarebust (dup)

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 08:49 PM
LMFAOOOO ofc a spammer comes in too hahah this game thread has been the best eva to follow.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Wth is the actual count???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There are 2 The heatles and 2 Tmaths :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is ****ing memorable

VRP723
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Hawks easily

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Hawks easily
Hmm easily?

kjoke
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
So whats the actual count?

Rivera
05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
this is the best playoff matchup of allllll timeeee in redraft history i hope theres another rematch :laugh:

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 09:28 PM
So whats the actual count?

Who the **** knows at this point :laugh2:

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Are the Hawks actually winning or are the Knicks winning?? What a **** fest i seriously feel bad for the GM's of both teams lol

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Are the Hawks actually winning or are the Knicks winning?? What a **** fest i seriously feel bad for the GM's of both teams lol
I mean I think we're up by a few but I may have counted wrong haha.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
How the hell did they make accounts with the EXACT name as existing users?

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 09:41 PM
^^ You have to be insanely amazing to do something like that and whoever it is is a legend just like that guy who posted that video of the sliding asian girl :laugh:..

Whoever both these guys are I wanna know cause they will forever be entrenched in the PSD HOF

NYtilIdie
05-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Its the Illuminati!

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Oh I just noticed lmao the Knicks have some dupe votes to haha

KnicksorBust
05-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Let's go Corey. PSD police hot on the trail. :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Lmfaoooo how much dupes is there...

PocketKings
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
So stupid.

Chacarron
05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Dumb.

Corey
05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Someone has way too much free time on their hands.

VRP723
05-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Hmm easily?

Definitely. I can't see your team scoring more than a few baskets at the most.

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Definitely. I can't see your team scoring more than a few baskets at the most.

Makes sense

Eagles4Lyfe
05-08-2012, 11:06 PM
:laugh:

homestarunner93
05-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Hawks rape /thread

John Walls Era
05-08-2012, 11:10 PM
WTF so many dupes on both sides

NYtilIdie
05-08-2012, 11:11 PM
So can we finally let the team the should've won, the Hawks finally advance?

John Walls Era
05-08-2012, 11:11 PM
^^^youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gev_Phjl764)

roshan3ai
05-08-2012, 11:13 PM
So can we finally let the team the should've won, the Hawks finally advance?

Says the guy who supposedly doesn't give a ****.

Sportfan
05-08-2012, 11:30 PM
i still have my vote so can someone report the score to me so i can tie it up, this is tooooooo good needs to happen again

edit atlanta has about 23 dupe votes give or take so i think knicks are up 1 but idk

ugafan
05-09-2012, 12:16 AM
What the **** happened?

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 12:25 AM
What the **** happened?

Some guy took the time to make 20+ dupes and voted for the Hawks with like 25 of them and for the Knicks with 2 :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
05-09-2012, 12:27 AM
i can't believe this **** happened :laugh:

this game is so ****ed up now with all the cheating.

ugafan
05-09-2012, 12:28 AM
I got so excited when I opened this but then immediately realized that something must've been up.

Lucky.
05-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Four more votes! Were they dupes? I don't really want to check..

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Okay I just counted 29 dupes for the Hawks and they just got 2 more quick votes since my count so I'm gonna guess those are dupes as well?

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 12:31 AM
:laugh: This guy made dupes of PK and me and voted for the Hawks. What the hell is going on

Sadds The Gr8
05-09-2012, 12:31 AM
:laugh: This guy made dupes of PK and me and voted for the Hawks. What the hell is going on

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lucky.
05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
There are 2 Rosh's viewing this thread..

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
There are 2 Rosh's viewing this thread..
:laugh2: Holy **** that's spooky

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 12:34 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA H

How do you vote against your own team :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 12:35 AM
hahahahahahahahhahaha this is ucking beyond hilarious. I cant believe there are 2 roshans and PK''s viewing this thread

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Read the GM list :laugh:

Lucky.
05-09-2012, 12:46 AM
That's a lot of GMs on one team..

PatsSoxKnicks
05-09-2012, 12:49 AM
WTF? Who's Hail Hitler????

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 12:52 AM
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just when you thought it couldn't get funnier you get more lmao

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 12:53 AM
40+ dupes. That's when you know you need to get a life

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
LMAO the KKK now is making an appearance this is seriously undescribably amazing

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 12:56 AM
It really isn't funny. It's terribly annoying.

Lucky.
05-09-2012, 12:58 AM
I think it's pretty obvious who it is..For those that did the Re-Draft, of course..

Sadds The Gr8
05-09-2012, 01:01 AM
wtf? lmfao there's been like 50 ****in dupes in this thread

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 01:03 AM
I think it's pretty obvious who it is..For those that did the Re-Draft, of course..

Who??

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:10 AM
I like this guy.
For someone who doesn't give a **** you sure love visiting this thread

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:11 AM
For someone who doesn't give a **** you sure love visiting this thread

Because I like seeing you cry me a river over some BS on an internet forum.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 01:13 AM
:laugh2: Now we have 2 knicks fans going at it lmao this thread should last more than 48 hours doesn't do justice

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Because I like seeing you cry me a river over some BS on an internet forum.
Yes, I'm clearly so upset about this.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Yes, I'm clearly so upset about this.

Precisely. If I was given an argument that I could counter and went down with a fight I wouldn't be this irritated.

I'm sure Jordan, Redick and Collison are better. Colllison got benched for George Hill. Redick isn't a starter. And all DeAndre Jordan brings on offense is athleticism. What a ****ing joke

Well I see the Hawks come back but not one person has given me a reason they'd win

Ryan Anderson is *** without Dwight. He can't even get double digit points. Jordan, as you said, can't play 35 minutes a game and he's gonna have DESAGNA DIOP in the game. Redick and Collison aren't consistent contributors. The hell is going on?

U cryin.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:35 AM
U cryin.
Ohhhhhhh so asking for reasoning behind a vote is crying. I see. Well enjoy then. I hope you're having a blast.

iam brett favre
05-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Really though who's making the dupes :laugh2:

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Ohhhhhhh so asking for reasoning behind a vote is crying. I see. Well enjoy then. I hope you're having a blast.

I am because you're getting worked up over a pointless redraft on a internet forum, something has no affect on your life outside of here.

I don't need to give a reason for voting for Hawks, no one does. If I vote for Obama over Romney, I don't need to give you a reason why I did.

VRP723
05-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Makes sense

Lol wow do you really think your team would make more than 6 baskets a game?

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:43 AM
I am because you're getting worked up over a pointless redraft on a internet forum, something has no affect on your life outside of here.

I don't need to give a reason for voting for Hawks, no one does. If I vote for Obama over Romney, I don't need to give you a reason why I did.

Well I invest time and effort in these games and if I am going to lose I want to know why. It's not that difficult to understand. I have fun doing the redraft and it's not pointless.

You do realize that you are also on an internet forum, talking about stuff that has nothing to do with your life outside of here? You take those conversations you have in the Music OT threads and use them in your outside life? I sure as hell hope not. But I'm not going in there trolling about how pointless it is.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Lol wow do you really think your team would make more than 6 baskets a game?
... Obviously not. That's why I'm agreeing with you.

VRP723
05-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Alright cool, sorry for the confusion then.

iam brett favre
05-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Music OTT > Real Life

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Well I invest time and effort in these games and if I am going to lose I want to know why. It's not that difficult to understand. I have fun doing the redraft and it's not pointless.

You do realize that you are also on an internet forum, talking about stuff that has nothing to do with your life outside of here? You take those conversations you have in the Music OT threads and use them in your outside life? I sure as hell hope not. But I'm not going in there trolling about how pointless it is.

Who's fault is that?

Yes, because we talk about real sports in there not some fantasy redraft.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Hey Rosh c'mon now, you know posting and sucking the dicks of posters of those who participate in a music sub-forum on a SPORTS-BASED forum is sooooo much cooler than playing a make-believe sports game on the internet.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Who's fault is that?

Yes, because we talk about real sports in there not some fantasy redraft.
:laugh2: Are you stupid? Do you think these players are ****ing make believe? I bet we have more "real sports" conversation in there than you do. And this isn't even a bashing towards your Music Forum friends. You just think you're superior because you don't play in this game which I find hilarious.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey Rosh c'mon now, you know posting and sucking the dicks of posters of those who participate in a music sub-forum on a SPORTS-BASED forum is sooooo much cooler than playing a make-believe sports game on the internet.
They talk about real sports instead of the make believe sports that we make up though PK. So they're cooler and far superior

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:53 AM

Hmm, I don't recall that happening, please refresh my memory of one of the posters in the OTT doing that.

:laugh: Anything is better than getting your panties in a bunch over a make-believe sports game on the internet.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:54 AM
:laugh2: Are you stupid? Do you think these players are ****ing make believe? I bet we have more "real sports" conversation in there than you do. And this isn't even a bashing towards your Music Forum friends. You just think you're superior because you don't play in this game which I find hilarious.

You guys are fighting over fantasy basketball, how is that more "real" than us discussing MLB or NBA in the OTT?

Because I am.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 01:55 AM
They talk about real sports instead of the make believe sports that we make up though PK. So they're cooler and far superior

My bad, Rosh.

Hmm, I don't recall that happening, please refresh my memory of one of the posters in the OTT doing that.

:laugh: Anything is better than getting your panties in a bunch over a make-believe sports game on the internet.

Oh, so you sucking the dick of Mane to help him win the very game that you're making fun of isn't happening?

Correction - I wear a mankini and on occasion I wear a banana hammock and it's pretty tough to get those in a bunch.

Oh, but you baiting and trolling an aspect of that very game isn't any worse?

I bet you've been stuffed in a lot of lockers in your lifetime.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 01:58 AM
My bad, Rosh.

Oh, so you sucking the dick of Mane to help him win the very game that you're making fun of isn't happening?

Correction - I wear a mankini and on occasion I wear a banana hammock and it's pretty tough to get those in a bunch.

Oh, but you baiting and trolling an aspect of that very game isn't any worse?

I bet you've been stuffed in a lot of lockers in your lifetime.

Only because you getting worked up over FANTASY BASKETBALL is entertaining to me.

No.

You really want to go there fantasy guru?

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 01:59 AM
NyTilIdie, you've only voted and posted in match-up threads involving Mane. Your internet love and obsession for him has gone to far. You need some help man. Trying to redirect the insults towards those who participate in this game is just a diversion away from the fact that you legitimately have feelings for some internet poster on an internet forum is truly disturbing.

VRP723
05-09-2012, 02:01 AM
This thread is crazy. Calm down guys. Let's just all get along.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 02:02 AM
You guys are fighting over fantasy basketball, how is that more "real" than us discussing MLB or NBA in the OTT?

Because I am.
Fighting? Really? We fight over fantasy basketball?

You've never been a part of a game so you wouldn't know what goes on in the lounge. We have a great deal of discussion of NBA teams and NBA players.

And... I learn a great deal about players and metrics from playing these games and I have fun. Why else would I do it? It doesn't make me any less superior than the great NYKtilIdie.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 02:02 AM
NyTilIdie, you've only voted and posted in match-up threads involving Mane. Your internet love and obsession for him has gone to far. You need some help man. Trying to redirect the insults towards those who participate in this game is just a diversion away from the fact that you legitimately have feelings for some internet poster on an internet forum is truly disturbing.

Actually its not that bad, Uga & others in the OTT have actually hung out with Mane in person, I'm probably one of the few that hasn't.

Nice try though.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Fighting? Really? We fight over fantasy basketball?

You've never been a part of a game so you wouldn't know what goes on in the lounge. We have a great deal of discussion of NBA teams and NBA players.

And... I learn a great deal about players and metrics from playing these games and I have fun. Why else would I do it? It doesn't make me any less superior than the great NYKtilIdie.

Were you not crying in the last thread saying you "need" a reason as to why Mane & Uga's team was better?

Please, the redraft is all about politics and everybody knows it.

You can learn about metrics & advanced stats from posters like Chronz, Hawkeye & PSK from the NBA forum if you enjoy it so much. You don't have to join a redraft to learn about metrics.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Actually its not that bad, Uga & others in the OTT have actually hung out with Mane in person, I'm probably one of the few that hasn't.

Nice try though.

Doesn't mean you aren't filled with absolute envy that it isn't you physically near Mane.

I mean, why else would you follow him around in his match-ups and solely his match-ups to vote for him to try and get him to advance in these so-called lame *** nba fantasy/re-draft BS that you are trying so hard to put down, yet you're trying so hard to help the love of your life win?

I just don't understand that.

I guess love really is illogical and crazy.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Yes, Rosh and I cried and held each other all night when we saw you filled with a romantic-esque zeal attempt to help the love of your life, Mane, conquer the very game that you keep making fun of. It makes so much sense.

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Doesn't mean you aren't filled with absolute envy that it isn't you physically near Mane.

I mean, why else would you follow him around in his match-ups and solely his match-ups to vote for him to try and get him to advance in these so-called lame *** nba fantasy/re-draft BS that you are trying so hard to put down, yet you're trying so hard to help the love of your life win?

I just don't understand that.

I guess love really is illogical and crazy.

You know what? I completely agree with you, thats why I follow him on Twitter.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Were you not crying in the last thread saying you "need" a reason as to why Mane & Uga's team was better?

Please, the redraft is all about politics and everybody knows it.

You can learn about metrics & advanced stats from posters like Chronz, Hawkeye & PSK from the NBA forum if you enjoy it so much. You don't have to join a redraft to learn about metrics.

Crying? No I asked for a reason. Obviously if I get 30 votes against I'm gonna wonder why nobody has dropped a reason for their vote.

No. You don't know **** about the game. You haven't been in it and idiots like you just contribute to the politics. People like you also ruin the game with dumb **** like vouching for your friend to get more votes.

:laugh2: So..... you can talk about music from other sites. You can talk about the games in game threads. Doesn't mean we want to or have to. There's a reason we play the games. The people who play the games have better NBA knowledge then the twats in the NBA forum. It's much more fun to talk in there about basketball than it is in here where I have to sift through 30 ******** posts to get to one of PSK's or Chronz's posts.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Yes, Rosh and I cried and held each other all night when we saw you filled with a romantic-esque zeal attempt to help the love of your life, Mane, conquer the very game that you keep making fun of. It makes so much sense.
:laugh2: I couldn't go to sleep because of my constant weeping. I got so worked up about this that I failed all my finals!

..Not

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I had to call in at work for an entire week because of the evil-doings of one NYTilIdie's hellbound mission to bring his lover, Mane, to victory of a game he continues to make fun of those who participate in! My heart was so broken!

:laugh2:

PatsSoxKnicks
05-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Where's PocketSixes, PocketSevens and PocketNines?

Greet
05-09-2012, 07:32 AM
This is awesome :laugh2:

KnicksorBust
05-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Poll ends 5:20pm today. Hawks with a 22 vote lead. Can the Knicks now make a comeback?

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
This is my favorite thread of the week.

Rivera
05-09-2012, 12:37 PM
U cryin.

:laugh: owned!

:facepalm: but y u mad doee???

This thread is crazy. Calm down guys. Let's just all get along.

agreed...they getting mad an making rash generalizations about every member of the music ott because one member apperantly got under there skin

or there looking for an excuse to why they losin so they can feel better about losin

This is my favorite thread of the week.

agreed this thread is awesome!

Catfish1314
05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
:laugh: owned!

If he owned anyone, he owned himself. Mocking rosh and PK for wasting their time in an online game while he wastes his time doing it in this thread.

Rivera
05-09-2012, 12:49 PM
If he owned anyone, he owned himself. Mocking rosh and PK for wasting their time in an online game while he wastes his time doing it in this thread.

it takes 5 seconds to look up those quotes from the previous thread/this thread :shrug:

1-800-STFU
05-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Insecurity.

Insecurity everywhere.

Classic thread guys.

ugafan
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Why is everybody so quick to assume that NYtilIdie is in love with Mane? Maybe he wants me to win, anybody ever consider that?

Dicks.

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Wow.... I don't check the thread for a day and see this crap when I come back on. This vote is ******** and should not count. I STILL think we should hold the vote in the re-draft thread and only allow knowledgeable GMs to vote for the winner. Even guys like NYtilIdie who aren't dupes are just general douches who don't understand the time and effort we put into these games.

Either that or we implement an entirely new voting system or completely drop the voting process altogether and say everyone's a winner. The voting of this game is just not fun anymore and the cheating has gotten completely out of hand...

Rivera
05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Wow.... I don't check the thread for a day and see this crap when I come back on. This vote is ******** and should not count. I STILL think we should hold the vote in the re-draft thread and only allow knowledgeable GMs to vote for the winner. Even guys like NYtilIdie who aren't dupes are just general douches who don't understand the time and effort we put into these games.

Either that or we implement an entirely new voting system or completely drop the voting process altogether and say everyone's a winner. The voting of this game is just not fun anymore and the cheating has gotten completely out of hand...

whos cheating now???? :laugh: all those votes are dupes the real vote is probably like 14-8 :laugh:

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 03:37 PM
If you want I'll check who exactly is a dupe and post the real vote total before it ends.

knicks=love
05-09-2012, 03:39 PM
wait wait wait, what the **** is going on? :confused:

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Because I am.

Only because you getting worked up over FANTASY BASKETBALL is entertaining to me. No.
You really want to go there fantasy guru?

Actually its not that bad, Uga & others in the OTT have actually hung out with Mane in person, I'm probably one of the few that hasn't. Nice try though.

Were you not crying in the last thread saying you "need" a reason as to why Mane & Uga's team was better? Please, the redraft is all about politics and everybody knows it. You can learn about metrics & advanced stats from posters like Chronz, Hawkeye & PSK from the NBA forum if you enjoy it so much. You don't have to join a redraft to learn about metrics.

You know what? I completely agree with you, thats why I follow him on Twitter.
What's more pathetic? The person who spends time playing a game on the Internet and getting worked up over cheating or the guy who didn't even play the game on the Internet who wastes time making fun of the guy who gets worked up over cheating?

You're a giant tool, and if you didn't come to this thread to discuss basketball, just go back to your little music forum...

Rivera
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
my count could be wrong but....

i counted 4 dupes or >100 post for knicks

i counted 19 dupes or >100 post for hawks

that would mean the knicks would have 34 total votes

and the hawks would have 40 total votes

if my count is correct (which its probably not) hawks up 6

Rivera
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
What's more pathetic? The person who spends time playing a game on the Internet and getting worked up over cheating or the guy who didn't even play the game on the Internet who wastes time making fun of the guy who gets worked up over cheating?

You're a giant tool, and if you didn't come to this thread to discuss basketball, just go back to your little music forum...

ill ask you again a 2nd time.....whos cheating??? alot of those votes are obviously dupes and mane/uga/or nytillidie arent gonna make them plus they dont count anyway.....and this isnt a sporty situation where mane/uga/or mytillidie are asking for votes....nytillidie is trolling the knicks gm but thats not cheating....

again whos cheating in this series? hawks or knicks are cheating that i know of..unless your counting the "dupes" as cheating the game okay but not one of these gms are trying to "cheat" to win

knicks=love
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
these are the reasons why i love MBT :love:

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
ill ask you again a 2nd time.....whos cheating??? alot of those votes are obviously dupes and mane/uga/or nytillidie arent gonna make them plus they dont count anyway.....and this isnt a sporty situation where mane/uga/or mytillidie are asking for votes....nytillidie is trolling the knicks gm but thats not cheating....

again whos cheating in this series? hawks or knicks are cheating that i know of..unless your counting the "dupes" as cheating the game okay but not one of these gms are trying to "cheat" to win

I'm not saying that anyone has specifically asked for votes, but you can't tell me that the massive number of voters who've supported the Hawks over the last 24 hours or so isn't fishy. Also, dupes are pretty much the very definition of cheating and while the votes don't count, they're still completely ridiculous and screw with the voting process.

And as I've already said, regardless of what the real count is, when you have guys like that one douche who openly admits he doesn't give a **** about the game and doesn't make a single legitimate basketball argument, it completely taints the game. It's just not fun anymore when you put it in the hands of complete retards to decide our fate...

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 04:08 PM
akesh99, Augbro, boms-4, Bulls_fan90, clutchski, dhopisthename, eaglesbaby4lyfe, , Green_Monster, homestarunner93, IgglesFanInCO, Il Mago50, , jacquewho, John Walls Era, jrice9, KHinrich12, kjoke, , ll LucKy ll, Mane, NYtilIdie, Raps08-09 Champ, Rego247, riveramk2, SA5195, Saddler The Gr8, sixers247, theheatles, Tmath, VRP723, xILLN355

Those are the real HAWK VOTERS.

5аss, 69cеnters, D-Lееthal, DoMеFavors, Duncаn = Donkey, Frеsno, Hаwkize, Hеllcrooner, , HoopsDrivе, IamBrettFarvе?, KnicksAreBust, koreаncabbage, longhornfаn1234, LTBаByyy, nе3xchamps, , NYtilIdie > You, PleаseBeNice, PockеtKings, roshаn3аi, roshаn3ai, roshan3аi, sеp11ie, , shеp33, sixеr04fan, SouthSideRookiе, sportfаn6197, spreadeаglе, Supremе LA, The Hеatles, , Tmаth,
Those BOLD ARE THE FAKES/DUPLICATES

So using simple math 59 - 30 (fakes) = 29 real votes for the HAWKS

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks KL. :cool: And rivera, if you're so completely sure that the Hawks deserve to win, let's hear a legitimate basketball argument as to why. I see a hell of a lot of votes for the Hawks, but I don't see hardly any legitimate reasons why.

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
As for the Knicks they only have 4 dupe accounts.

So 38-4 (fakes) = 34 REAL VOTES FOR KNICKS

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 04:12 PM
HAWKS - 29
KNICKS - 34

That's the score as of now

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Also, another argument I'd like to make against dupes... While it may not technically count because of the post count rule, I do think it could make an impact on legitimate voters. Suppose you click on a voting thread and see one team is leading by 30 votes. If it's a tie vote, you might take more time to consider your vote. If one team has a huge lead (regardless of whether or not it's dupes or not) you might not spend 10 seconds thinking about the matchups and just go with whichever team makes the most sense initially. Or you might vote for the team with the most votes to be on the winning side or the team with the least votes because you feel bad for them.

You can go ahead and argue that it doesn't matter, but I think you'd be naive to think that. The talent of the teams in the playoffs is often so close that every factor matters.

Green_Monster
05-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Not sure if it matters, but I accidentally voted for the Hawks. I know some people don't get how you can do that, but it happened.

The Knicks were the 2nd team listed in the opening post, so I thought they would be 2nd on the poll. But they weren't, I messed up.

knicks=love
05-09-2012, 04:40 PM
29$ coming in clutch :worthy:

knicks mods >>>>> :cool:

John Walls Era
05-09-2012, 04:48 PM
29$ coming in clutch :worthy:

knicks mods >>>>> :cool:

Maybe if they had Knicks4Lyfe

Green_Monster
05-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Wait, how is the score so screwed? Dupes?

Under the GM thing there's Pocket Queens, lol.

PatsSoxKnicks
05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Who's the dupe? I want to know. I mean we all have an idea of who it probably is

Green_Monster
05-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Who's the dupe? I want to know. I mean we all have an idea of who it probably is

Who, lol?

Green_Monster
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Those are the real HAWK VOTERS.

Those BOLD ARE THE FAKES/DUPLICATES

So using simple math 59 - 30 (fakes) = 29 real votes for the HAWKS

How did some of those names get accounts? They're exactly like the real users.

knicks=love
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
...awkward silence.

knicks=love
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Maybe if they had Knicks4Lyfe

:laugh2:

Eagles4Lyfe
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
wtf lmfaooooooooooooooooooo now there is porn to complete the trifecta :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I never thought I'd love a dupe.
Who the hell is this guy anyone know/??

D-Block21-Chito
05-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Knicks better win!

D-Block21-Chito
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
opp wrong forum haha

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 08:35 PM

You actually helped my argument than hurt it. Its no different than a 12 yr. old crying because he got killed on COD.

Did I ever deny that?

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Crying? No I asked for a reason. Obviously if I get 30 votes against I'm gonna wonder why nobody has dropped a reason for their vote.

No. You don't know **** about the game. You haven't been in it and idiots like you just contribute to the politics. People like you also ruin the game with dumb **** like vouching for your friend to get more votes.

:laugh2: So..... you can talk about music from other sites. You can talk about the games in game threads. Doesn't mean we want to or have to. There's a reason we play the games. The people who play the games have better NBA knowledge then the twats in the NBA forum. It's much more fun to talk in there about basketball than it is in here where I have to sift through 30 ******** posts to get to one of PSK's or Chronz's posts.

But stomping your feet on the ground and cursing because nobody gave you a reason why Mane & Uga's team is better than yours isn't crying?

Fact is Mane & Uga didn't ask any of us to vote for them, it all got started because one of the OTT posters was laughing about how butt-hurt you guys were getting over this. And don't act like Sportsfan didn't send DM's to people asking for their vote, like I said the re-draft is all about politics than actual team and you agreed.

Yeah it does. If I make a thread about the Knicks/Heat game right I guarantee it will get moved, just like if I made a thread about a new album that came out in the GD forum.

That's very debatable when guys like Crooner are allowed to have a Re-Draft team.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 08:49 PM
But stomping your feet on the ground and cursing because nobody gave you a reason why Mane & Uga's team is better than yours isn't crying?

Fact is Mane & Uga didn't ask any of us to vote for them, it all got started because one of the OTT posters was laughing about how butt-hurt you guys were getting over this. And don't act like Sportsfan didn't send DM's to people asking for their vote, like I said the re-draft is all about politics than actual team and you agreed.

Yeah it does. If I make a thread about the Knicks/Heat game right I guarantee it will get moved, just like if I made a thread about a new album that came out in the GD forum.

That's very debatable when guys like Crooner are allowed to have a Re-Draft team.

Knicks won. You mad?

NYtilIdie
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Knicks won. You mad?

Furious actually.

PocketKings
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Ooo, I know you mad.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 09:05 PM

Yes because I was stomping my feet furiously in anger. I got so mad that I smashed my computer.

Crooner hasn't been in a game for a year or two.

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 09:05 PM
You mad?

This sums up PSD. Knicks win lets wrap this s**t up.

mightybosstone
05-09-2012, 10:13 PM
You actually helped my argument than hurt it. Its no different than a 12 yr. old crying because he got killed on COD.
No, it's completely different. A death on COD takes about 10 seconds and you respawn and can fix the problem and make up for it in minutes. This is more like the equivalent of playing a 60-hour RPG, getting to the final boss and then having a d-bag friend or relative delete your save.

It's clear you haven't ever played a PSD game, so perhaps you should stick to things you actually know, like playing hopscotch, finger paints and walking in on guys nailing your mother (it's probably me, and I didn't wear a condom ;)).

Did I ever deny that?
I could forgive you for being a tool. But I can't forgive you for being an idiot.

1-800-STFU
05-09-2012, 10:14 PM
People arguing about who has less of a life on an internet forum is amusing.

I'll never understand, why do you care what hobby people have or how they spend their free time?

Sad.

29$JerZ
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM

I'll never understand, why do you care what hobby people have or how they spend their free time?

Sad.

You play Starcraft. You shouldn't be talking!

roshan3ai
05-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Sad.
But it's fantasy basketball. I'm such a loser for playing in it.

greg_ory_2005
05-10-2012, 12:06 AM
WTF? Sooo many votes :laugh2:

Eagles4Lyfe
05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
No, it's completely different. A death on COD takes about 10 seconds and you respawn and can fix the problem and make up for it in minutes. This is more like the equivalent of playing a 60-hour RPG, getting to the final boss and then having a d-bag friend or relative delete your save.

It's clear you haven't ever played a PSD game, so perhaps you should stick to things you actually know, like playing hopscotch, finger paints and walking in on guys nailing your mother (it's probably me, and I didn't wear a condom ;)).

I could forgive you for being a tool. But I can't forgive you for being an idiot.

:speechless: Wow I'm sorry but
:laugh: talk about being taken to a wood shed yikes

greg_ory_2005
05-10-2012, 12:51 AM
mighty went ham :laugh2:

Sadds The Gr8
05-10-2012, 12:56 AM
lmao that guy's packin HEAT

Mane
05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
what even happened here

Ebbs