PDA

View Full Version : Time: Give James the ball.

Metswillprevail
05-07-2012, 02:28 AM
I know Wade is our prime clutch player at the moment for obvious reasons.
But I'm willing to bet top dollar that James will have the ultimate post season this year and every doubt and comparison will be put to rest.

Anyway with that small loss last night I feel it was the message for James to get the ball in the final seconds.

This year James becomes clutch.

naps
05-07-2012, 04:54 AM
NO, Wade is our hands down best option for those last second situations. He missed it today but he's won us countless games and he's never scared of those moments. LeBron is a great choice too but Wade is simply one of the bests in the league for last seconds clutchness. I don't mind him missing every now and then because if you take the risk you can miss or hit. It could go either way and Wade loves those moments.

Mambo Kings
05-07-2012, 05:02 AM
Wade has been sliding for a while now. I don't know whether that last play was drawn up that way, but WTF. You drive and either score or get fouled. The absolute lowest percentage shot was the one Wade decided to take.

flashwade03
05-07-2012, 08:13 AM
wade could have pass the ball to chris bosh down low but he didnt ..yes wade didnt hit the clutch shot actually (poor shot selection)..but im sure that is normal on any clutch player ..you cant make them all ,all the time ..so lets not overreact pls ..

flashwade03
05-07-2012, 08:14 AM
guys what happened to our playoff sig ?

justinnum1
05-07-2012, 09:05 AM
guys what happened to our playoff sig ?

just do the same thing again with someones thats working...

514_HEAT
05-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Wade has been sliding for a while now. I don't know whether that last play was drawn up that way, but WTF. You drive and either score or get fouled. The absolute lowest percentage shot was the one Wade decided to take.

agreed. he should have gone for the layup, or hit Bosh who was 2 feet from the basket with no one guarding him.

LayZbone
05-07-2012, 12:17 PM
I think we should go with the hot hand. Last night that was Lebron.

Mambo Kings
05-07-2012, 01:48 PM
I think we should go with the hot hand. Last night that was Lebron.

It sure as frack isn't Mike Miller...give me some James Jones, please :(

flashelement
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
D-Wade should be ashamed of himself. First he goes 4-11 at the charity stripe. Really dude? The he does his - lab rat in a maze - routine. Ending up with a horrible, off-balanced Hero ball heave. Not to mention Battier and Lebron were w-i-d-e open. Hey Spo! Give the ball to Lebron. The 3 time MVP. In his prime. Period. D-Wade hasn't "jumped the shark" as a top 5 player, but he's putting on the water skis.

beasted86
05-07-2012, 06:55 PM
A month or 2 ago against Indiana when LeBron hit the 3 to send us to overtime, and hit a couple big shots in overtime... but, the final overtime play was setup for Wade, which he hit a buzzer beater.

Nobody had a problem then when we won. It's only the bandwagon fans / trolls who have a revelation only in hindsight when we lose.

Nobody should have a problem now. Wade blew the play by fumbling the ball... but the final play being a switch with Stoudemire guarding Wade, and him driving to the basket is a high percentage shot and good play call.

And as an added note, whenever we lose a close game it's always someone's fault. If LeBron takes the last shot and missed it, the answer is "He isn't a proven closer and choked again, the ball should have gone to Wade", when Wade takes the last shot and missed it, the answer is "Give the ball to the MVP winner, why is he still getting the play called for him?", and there is always the fallback blame of Spoesltra :facepalm:

flashwade03
05-07-2012, 07:39 PM
just do the same thing again with someones thats working...

thnx brO !..i thougt we just lose on a sig bet to knicks or something :laugh:

Fnom11
05-09-2012, 05:43 AM
I think the idea of a designated last second shooter is ludicrous. Give the ball to whoever is hot at the moment. If Lebron's going off let him do it, if it's Wade let him do it, and if it's Bosh give him a chance.

KTheo77
05-09-2012, 09:56 PM
A month or 2 ago against Indiana when LeBron hit the 3 to send us to overtime, and hit a couple big shots in overtime... but, the final overtime play was setup for Wade, which he hit a buzzer beater.

Nobody had a problem then when we won. It's only the bandwagon fans / trolls who have a revelation only in hindsight when we lose.

Nobody should have a problem now. Wade blew the play by fumbling the ball... but the final play being a switch with Stoudemire guarding Wade, and him driving to the basket is a high percentage shot and good play call.

And as an added note, whenever we lose a close game it's always someone's fault. If LeBron takes the last shot and missed it, the answer is "He isn't a proven closer and choked again, the ball should have gone to Wade", when Wade takes the last shot and missed it, the answer is "Give the ball to the MVP winner, why is he still getting the play called for him?", and there is always the fallback blame of Spoesltra :facepalm:

:clap::clap::clap:

The Flash
05-09-2012, 11:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfALC8vexQ&feature=plcp pretty cool

Metswillprevail
06-16-2012, 12:45 PM
We ready the time is now... just wait for it.