PDA

View Full Version : Does any think Lebron should not yell at his teammate anymore?

jacky_leslie
05-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Especially chalmers?

naps
05-07-2012, 05:01 AM
What the hell is up with these threads? LeBron is one of our leaders and YES, he should yell at teammates to get the best out of them. He's the best player on the planet and he should instruct his teammates every time he wants.

flashwade03
05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
if thats what it takes to get the best out of players then NO !! ..he`s 1 of the leader on this team and he is the best basketball player on the planet ..

jacky_leslie
05-07-2012, 08:27 AM
But sometimes I think he made passes Which are impossible to catch

naps
05-07-2012, 05:16 PM
But sometimes I think he made passes Which are impossible to catch

He's one of the most accurate passers in the league. What are you talking about :facepalm:

justinnum1
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
^you talking about chalmers or lebron?

beasted86
05-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Whatever it takes to win. If it helps make the team better then I'm fine with it. It's pretty clear Wade, Haslem, and LeBron are all the vocal leaders in the huddles as far as players.

Heat baby
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Lol

Rain 816
05-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Sometime i wish Lebron would yell at Spo...lol

naps
05-08-2012, 04:09 AM
^you talking about chalmers or lebron?

Ofcourse LeBron. C'mon man! Chalmers is nowhear near that but he's coming along slowly. Chalmers will be our Derek Fisher.

episodenone
05-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Ever watch MJ in the huddle. Got him 6 rings -- and he "yelled" quite a bit at everyone.

Heatcheck
05-09-2012, 03:18 PM
He's one of the most accurate passers in the league. What are you talking about :facepalm:

the man does try make some tough *** passes. not often, but every then and again. You cant expect everyone to be able to handle those passes like you can, nor see the play develop as fast.

Donuts365
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
ofcourse lebron. C'mon man! Chalmers is nowhear near that but he's coming along slowly. Chalmers will be our derek fisher.

this!

LRizzle
05-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Give me a break, LeBron can yell at anyone and tempers are high during games, it happens. I much rather they yell and fix shyt than everyone be passive and be like 'whatever, oh well' and walk away. But I think I do know what you're talking about, that one pass to Chalmers that LeBron threw away, I actually felt like it was LeBrons fault and bad pass but phuk it, mario makes lots of bone headed plays and bad passes so he deserves a good yelling once in a while.

mrs rose
05-09-2012, 06:19 PM
he needs to do it more to be honest with you

ManRam
05-10-2012, 01:46 PM
You ever watch any of the greats? Jordan? Kobe? Bird? etc.?

Ever see how much they yell, scream, demand?

He needs to probably do it more if anything. Keep those guys focused and doing the right things.

Rain City
05-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Other than his play and stats i have not been following lebron that close for awhile, but I have suspected since his cleveland days that a big reason why he was not winning championships is because of the play of those around him, and I thought he was too buddy-buddy with his teammates, that he doesnt hold them accountable like kobe, duncan, magic, jordan, bird, isaiah these guys were not afraid to ride their teammates. Lebron always had fun rituals and handshakes with his guys and tight bonds, he never got in anyones face or said anything close to criticizing his teammates when he probably could have, which i always thought was very respectable, and unfortunate if it contributes to a weakness.

It is interesting that now lebron is getting noticed/criticized?....for yelling at his teammates, I am sure if they win it all nobody will have a problem with it. Time will tell, it will either pay off in the end or possibly he does not have the character to get away with yelling at his teammates without it being destructive. Time will tell i guess.

8kobe24
05-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey, if a role player isn't doing his job, he deserves to be yelled at. Just a little wake up call...not to degrade him or anything like that. wade and lebron wants to win...yelling at their teammate to let them know what they are doing wrong is a form of leadership imo.

justinnum1
05-14-2012, 01:44 PM
funny thing is, if lebron made the mistake(ie. not boxing out) but rio is close by, he will chew him out lol

flashelement
05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Especially chalmers?

Not only should Lebron yell ar his teammates, Lebron should wear a belt during games that he takes off to beat their a-s-s with when they miss wide open shots that he sets them up with. There'd be a lot of sore butts on that Heat bench!

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Not only should Lebron yell ar his teammates, Lebron should wear a belt during games that he takes off to beat their a-s-s with when they miss wide open shots that he sets them up with. There'd be a lot of sore butts on that Heat bench!

lol, you making it sound like lebron can do no wrong.

flashelement
05-21-2012, 04:33 PM
lol, you making it sound like lebron can do no wrong.

I've been watching basketball for a few years now, and let me tell you hand to god, when Lebron makes up his mind to play agressively, with a scorers mentality, Lebron is the best to ever pick up a basketball and that includes Jordan.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I've been watching basketball for a few years now, and let me tell you hand to god, when Lebron makes up his mind to play agressively, with a scorers mentality, Lebron is the best to ever pick up a basketball and that includes Jordan.

then you obviously have not seen jordan play. When lebron plays that way consistently then maybe.