PDA

View Full Version : Heat with homecourt advantage on the road!?

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm watching this Knick Heat game and wonder if the refs know that the game is in New York. Unvelievable calls for the Heat I know I'm not the only one who sees this, give your POV.

bholly
05-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey, cool, but how about you post your observations about the Heat/Knicks game in the Heat/Knicks game thread?

Gators123
05-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey, cool, but how about you post your observations about the Heat/Knicks game in the Heat/Knicks game thread?

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Hey, I can't start a thread in there.

h2r09
05-06-2012, 04:49 PM
yup, its the refs.

not chandler having no offensive game.
not melo not being able to have any impact on the game besides shooting.
not baron davis being 5 years too oldd in this game.
not mike bibby not making a shot since 2008.
not steve novak not being able to get a shot off.
not amare not getting a shot.
not landry fields being irrelevant.

its the refs. you are right.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM

(lol u guys are awesome).

PleaseBeNice
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Gonna be so happy when the Knicks are swept, it'll cut down on this ****

netsgiantsyanks
05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
the point is, no more ****** ****ing threads ****ity **** ****.

netsgiantsyanks
05-06-2012, 04:52 PM
how about you post your observations in a place where somebody will care, oh wait no one cares.

Sportfan
05-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey, cool, but how about you post your observations about the Heat/Knicks game in the Heat/Knicks game thread.?

Cal827
05-06-2012, 04:56 PM
:laugh:

D12 fan
05-06-2012, 05:01 PM

This.

Donuts365
19 fouls for heat in 2nd quarter cmon now fellas

PhillyFaninLA
Blaming the refs is always pathetic and weak.

It means your (or your team) not good enough, your (or your team) not accountable, and you are (or your team) weak minded.

Khri
05-06-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm watching this Knick Heat game and wonder if the refs know that the game is in New York. Unvelievable calls for the Heat I know I'm not the only one who sees this, give your POV.

Dude shut up and stop trolling

mrs rose
05-06-2012, 05:03 PM

NYKnicks4511
05-06-2012, 05:07 PM
You high school dropouts responding with 'troll' and 'idiot' are only engaging him more. The guy made a legitimate thread, there were 19 fouls in the 2nd quarter alone for the Heat. He asked for your point of view, although his thread title was indeed stupid. If you don't want to contribute, just hit 'back' on your browser.

PhillyFaninLA
05-06-2012, 05:11 PM
You high school dropouts responding with 'troll' and 'idiot' are only engaging him more. The guy made a legitimate thread, there were 19 fouls in the 2nd quarter alone for the Heat. He asked for your point of view, although his thread title was indeed stupid. If you don't want to contribute, just hit 'back' on your browser.

The same way you insult others for coming into a topic and posting (which is how message boards work) and say you are only engaging him you are doing the exact same thing by engaging all the people you are insulting for responding to a topic on a message board. Also if you don't like what the people you are trashing (TOS Violation by the way) you can also just hit the back button on your browser.

You may not normally be a hypocrite and then again you may be but you are one on this case and a little holier then though and insulting.

KNICKS R BACK

what a snarky pathetic comment, typical of a philly fan...the thread NAZI's are in full effect i guess

Leftcoast_yg

(lol u guys are awesome).

Hey you don't like it don't post, I made this thread in a general sense not just game 4. Thanks for your compliment of awesomeness you know other people have opinions too you might find them awesome as well.

KNICKS R BACK
05-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Gonna be so happy when the Knicks are swept, it'll cut down on this ****

yeah too bad the kings dont get talked about, EVER LOL

Rivera

mrs rose
hey the knicks are BACK

KNICKS R BACK
05-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey you don't like it don't post, I made this thread in a general sense not just game 4. Thanks for your compliment of awesomeness you know other people have opinions too you might find them awesome as well.

exactly man these thread nazi's are unbelievable...i dont know whats worse being a thread nazi or the grammar police, both are equally pathetic

tyfreaks brotha
05-06-2012, 05:15 PM

PhillyFaninLA
05-06-2012, 05:15 PM
]I'm watching this Knick Heat game [/B]and wonder if the refs know that the game is in New York. Unvelievable calls for the Heat I know I'm not the only one who sees this, give your POV.

If this was in general and not just game 4 why did you mention you are watching the game?

I'm sure you are smart enough to see how people can draw a logically conclusion based on you saying I'm watching the Knick Heat game that the topic is based on the your frustration of this game and maybe hate of the Heat (although I am inferring that point and it may not be valid).

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
exactly man these thread nazi's are unbelievable...i dont know whats worse being a thread nazi or the grammar police, both are equally pathetic

LOL and they are calling me a Troll....smh

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:19 PM
If this was in general and not just game 4 why did you mention you are watching the game?

I'm sure you are smart enough to see how people can draw a logically conclusion based on you saying I'm watching the Knick Heat game that the topic is based on the your frustration of this game and maybe hate of the Heat (although I am inferring that point and it may not be valid).

Ok so what? I can't mention that I'm watching the game??? Don't like my thread don't read or post bunch of babies crying in here.

John Walls Era
05-06-2012, 05:19 PM

idk if you just made that term up, but thats not what a thread nazi would be. But

PhillyFaninLA
05-06-2012, 05:20 PM
LOL and they are calling me a Troll....smh

For the record I don't think your trolling, I think you have a poorly named thread (very poorly) and you didn't really express what you wanted to in your initial post. It comes across a little whiny.

I think you should have titled this something like Refs in the Knicks Heat series and had your initial statement be something like "Hey guys I wanted to get your thought on something. As I've watched this series it seems like the Heat are getting a lot of phantom calls and its not being evened out for the Knicks. What do you think?"

Something along those lines would have made your point and appeared initially less whiny and combative.

Master Mind
05-06-2012, 05:21 PM
They're calling fouls both ways

PhillyFaninLA
05-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Ok so what? I can't mention that I'm watching the game??? Don't like my thread don't read or post bunch of babies crying in here.

To clarify are you really saying don't post in my topic if you don't agree with me or I'll resort to petty name calling.

You also mention one point I made and not the whole context of what I said, I was actually saying what you posted sounds like its based on just todays game based on that comment but I guess if you read and understood my entire post you could not cry about one specific point.

PhillyFaninLA
05-06-2012, 05:23 PM
They're calling fouls both ways

Yeah its always better when the refs go both ways makes things more interesting.......errrr....I mean fair

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:26 PM
For the record I don't think your trolling, I think you have a poorly named thread (very poorly) and you didn't really express what you wanted to in your initial post. It comes across a little whiny.

I think you should have titled this something like Refs in the Knicks Heat series and had your initial statement be something like "Hey guys I wanted to get your thought on something. As I've watched this series it seems like the Heat are getting a lot of phantom calls and its not being evened out for the Knicks. What do you think?"

Something along those lines would have made your point and appeared initially less whiny and combative.

The thread was inspired by my observation of the series not game 4 and I did state the reason of the thread, I want other people POV(point of view) of the refs calls in this series, pretty simple to understand if you can't than I can't do nothing for you.

D12 fan
05-06-2012, 05:27 PM
The thread was inspired by my observation of the series not game 4 and I did state the reason of the thread, I want other people POV(point of view) of the refs calls in this series, pretty simple to understand if you can't than I can't do nothing for you.

Please Inspire this thread in the Heat/Knicks gamethread.

bholly
05-06-2012, 05:33 PM
fwiw, I think it's pretty funny that a fan is complaining that the refs are biased in the wrong way, ie for the road team instead of the home team. There shouldn't be home calls at all. Giving the Knicks 'home calls' is just as bad as calling it in favour of Miami.

Homecourt advantage is supposed to be about having the crowd with you, and familiarity with the prep and location and eyelines and noise and everything. It isn't supposed to be about getting extra calls from the ref.

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:37 PM
To clarify are you really saying don't post in my topic if you don't agree with me or I'll resort to petty name calling.

You also mention one point I made and not the whole context of what I said, I was actually saying what you posted sounds like its based on just todays game based on that comment but I guess if you read and understood my entire post you could not cry about one specific point.

Your putting words in my mouth I never stated that if you don't agree with my post, don't post. That is plain ignorant and selfish, if someone disagrees with my observation than I would want them to post why. You obviously didn't take in context some words I used in my thread title, "Heat homecourt advantage on the ROAD". The word "Road" in the title would include both games in New York not just game 4........Sucks Davis is out :(

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Please Inspire this thread in the Heat/Knicks gamethread.

If I don't, what?

Wade>You
05-06-2012, 05:42 PM
If the Knicks don't win game 4, they truly are the garbage of the NBA.

Leftcoast_yg
05-06-2012, 05:46 PM
If the Knicks don't win game 4, they truly are the garbage of the NBA.

There is no chemistry and too much iso ball

Avenged
05-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Like others have said, use the gamethread:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=718027