PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Smith TNT "BAREA WAS THE MAVS OFFENSE"

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Is kenny right? or wrong?

basically called mark a fool for letting barea go.

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Wow. People acting like he was Lebron James, he wasn't THAT good. Yes in the playoffs but come on he was just like Roddy during the season. Inconsistent.

The only disappointment was letting Chandler go! But Mark has a plan

Gators123
05-06-2012, 12:26 PM
I think BALKIS2K12 is J.J Barea.

b@llhog24
05-06-2012, 12:31 PM
No link? Then shut this down.

D-Leethal
05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I have brought this up in the Knicks forum at times. When Dirk wasn't getting his iso's it was always Barea's penetration and creating that initiated the offense. Not one team had an answer for him in last years playoffs.

justinnum1
05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
cuban really ****ed up.

PleaseBeNice
05-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Wrong. Kenny says some of the stupidest ****

Hustlenomics
05-06-2012, 12:49 PM
he was very very important during that playoff run. His penetration was great and his three point shooting was killing teams

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Wow. People acting like he was Lebron James, he wasn't THAT good. Yes in the playoffs but come on he was just like Roddy during the season. Inconsistent.

The only disappointment was letting Chandler go! But Mark has a plan

didnt SPOLESTRA throw LEBRON JAMES ON BAREA LAST YEAR?

& wasnt JAMES the one who said BAREA beat us last year?

Hellcrooner
05-06-2012, 12:53 PM
:facepalm:

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Everyone keeps mentionging one playoff run hahahaha

He was soooooo inconsistent the rest of the time with the Mavs

Lets be real, check his stats! Y'all did not watch him before last years playoffs

Hustlenomics
05-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Everyone keeps mentionging one playoff run hahahaha

He was soooooo inconsistent the rest of the time with the Mavs

Lets be real, check his stats! Y'all did not watch him before last years playoffs

isn't that playoff run what Kenny Smith was referring to?

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 12:58 PM
That's like me saying Lin is the Knicks offense :laugh:

You can't judge a players entire career off one playoff run

Check his stats that season and the rest of the years with Dallas

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Jason Terry did more than JJ in the playoffs! Him and Dirk was the offense

Period

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:00 PM

you mean the playoff run that landed him a RING?

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 01:00 PM
The real disappoinment is not having Chandler

West has done as much if not more than JJ last year, check the stats

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
jason terry did more than jj in the playoffs! Him and dirk was the offense

period

jj barea was the one running the point all throughout last years playoffs. Jason kidd was the 2 guard 95% of the time.

The quarterback is always gonna get the most credit period.

Patman
05-06-2012, 01:02 PM
isn't that playoff run what Kenny Smith was referring to?

Even in that playoff run the Mavs offense was Nowitzki. There shouldn't really be a debate. I mean the guy played 18.1 minutes per game over the last playoffs, hardly what i would call the offense of a Team.

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:04 PM
The real disappoinment is not having Chandler

West has done as much if not more than JJ last year, check the stats

west better than barea lmfao dude thats funny.

lets compare west playoff numbers to bareas last years. WAIT WE CANT!!! THEY DIDNT MAKE IT OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND!!! LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Even in that playoff run the Mavs offense was Nowitzki. There shouldn't really be a debate. I mean the guy played 18.1 minutes per game over the last playoffs, hardly what i would call the offense of a Team.

Thank you. Everyone knows the real disappointment is not having Chandler

Dirk and Terry was the offense. JJ was good don't get me wrong but come on now lol

He didn't play enough or average enough points to be the Mavs offense

We hardly miss JJ, because Delonte West has played the same if not better than JJ because his defense

mvb815
05-06-2012, 01:10 PM
beaubois > jj, i thought chandler was responsable for dallas winning the title, being the missing piece. take the piece out and dallas is back to losing in the first round

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:10 PM
thank you. Everyone knows the real disappointment is not having chandler

dirk and terry was the offense. Jj was good don't get me wrong but come on now lol

he didn't play enough or average enough points to be the mavs offense

we hardly miss jj, because delonte west has played the same if not better than jj because his defense

dirk after game 4 loss to the thunder?

"we miss tyson and barea" "we need scorers"

you calling dirk a fool?

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Delonte West this year: 9 ppg 3 apg 1 spg

JJ Barea last year: 9 ppg 4 apg 0 spg

Case closed. We really only miss Chandler.

Agar81
05-06-2012, 01:17 PM
west better than barea lmfao dude thats funny.

lets compare west playoff numbers to bareas last years. WAIT WE CANT!!! THEY DIDNT MAKE IT OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND!!! LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Might want to check your facts. The Celtics made it to the second round last year and lost to the Heat.

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:17 PM
delonte west this year: 9 ppg 3 apg 1 spg

jj barea last year: 9 ppg 4 apg 0 spg

case closed. We really only miss chandler.

case closed lmfao dude you aint proving crap with them stats go scroll up i already made you look like a fool bc you cant compare west's playoff stats to bareas bc your team got knocked out of the 1st round lmfao.

& we all know playoff wins is all that matters!!!

The case is now closed!

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Might want to check your facts. The Celtics made it to the second round last year and lost to the Heat.

hey man no pun intended. this clown was trying to compare delonte west on this years mavs to barea last year.

but the clown cant toss out any playoff stats that matches bareas bc his team got SWEPT.

Hustlenomics
05-06-2012, 01:22 PM

i don't agree with JJ being their whole offense that's ridiculous I just think he was very important to their title run

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Iman ShumpLin > JJ Barrea

BallIsAll
05-06-2012, 01:41 PM

I don't remember Lin making a playoff run :confused:

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 01:48 PM
This OP must Jack off to Barea hahahaha

Overrating at its best

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I don't remember Lin making a playoff run :confused:

I think he's still referring to Barrea when he said playoffs.

When he said playoffs, he meant "a stretch of games", like Lin had those "stretch of games" of 7 or 8 games over a span of 2 weeks.

Hellcrooner
05-06-2012, 02:44 PM
We have all seen how good barea is when Rubio got injured

What was wolves record after the injury?

Yeah , sure he is the reason mavs won :rolleyes:

LTBaByyy
05-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I think he's still referring to Barrea when he said playoffs.

When he said playoffs, he meant "a stretch of games", like Lin had those "stretch of games" of 7 or 8 games over a span of 2 weeks.

Yep. Thanks

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Barea will be beasting next year as minnys starting pg while rubio is shooting 3 pointers in his wheel-chair.

Get-well rubio take a year off barea got's this buddy. Dont be fool like beabouis & hill and try to be a hero and come back early. I would hate to see your glass knee shatter lil ricky love u buddy.

carter15
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Barea will be beasting next year as minnys starting pg while rubio is shooting 3 pointers in his wheel-chair.

Get-well rubio take a year off barea got's this buddy. Dont be fool like beabouis & hill and try to be a hero and come back early. I would hate to see your glass knee shatter lil ricky love u buddy.

You are just awful. You really should get banned for making so little sense. Mods should have that power.

heyman321
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
JJ Barea was the 2a scorer last year, with Terry being #2. I can't believe some of you are saying Beaubois and West are on par or better than him, they're not. He was the only one who could penetrate last year, and that's what decimated the Lakers. He always made timely 3 point shots when they needed it and he made layups like they were doing drills. lol "RODDY IS BETTER THAN BAREA", please give me a break.

BALKIS2K12
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
jj barea was the 2a scorer last year, with terry being #2. I can't believe some of you are saying beaubois and west are on par or better than him, they're not. He was the only one who could penetrate last year, and that's what decimated the lakers. He always made timely 3 point shots when they needed it and he made layups like they were doing drills. Lol "roddy is better than barea", please give me a break.

their just haters man. Finally a mavs fan with sense.

Hellcrooner
05-06-2012, 03:10 PM

Lol, keep dreaming dude.

iam brett favre
05-06-2012, 03:11 PM
JJ Barea = Kendrick Perkins 2.0. So overrated.

PurpleJesus
05-06-2012, 03:30 PM
JJ Barrea > Jordan

SportsAndrew25
05-06-2012, 03:31 PM
The bigger loss in my opinion is obviously Tyson Chandler. Chandler would have not allowed OKC to score as much a they did.

Corey
05-06-2012, 03:43 PM
cuban really ****ed up.

No he didn't.

He was looking long term. He sacrificed to have room to greatly improve the team this offseason.