Iblocka/Jefferson
Perkins/Kanter/Aldrich

Jazz-

Westbrook/Watson/Tinsley
Hayman/Burke/Sefo
Watson/Evans/Carroll
Milsap/Collison/Hayward
Favors/Nazr/Collison

Basically This would give the thunder unbelievable talent down low with a rotation of Ibaka and Jefferson at PF and Perkins,Kanter and Aldrich at center. Thunder need inside scoring that's what big AL does. This also gives the Thunder vets in Bell,Harris and Howard. Which all 3 are expiring contracts so if they don't work out next season no hard feelings. If they do Vet Min guys for you. Howard would be a great sixth man. he is better off the bench these days with his athleticism not what it was. But he can back up Harden or Durant. Maynor is a stud, he would most likely be starting over Harris as he can run the thunder offense pretty well. Your Bench would be one of the deepest and after next season you would still be under cap and could lock up Harden. The thunder would not really miss Westbrook cause the points he scores can be made up by Jefferson,Howard and Harris. Plus Harris will be great again not having to be a main option like he was in Utah.

For the Jazz they have talent to win just no one to score or to be there general. Westbrook,Favors and Milsap would be great for Utah. With Burke,Hayward and Watson that's a great young core. With some good defensive peices coming in with Sefo,Collison and Nazr plus all three of these guys are glue guys don't really complain and will help utahs depth.

LJEATON26
05-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Thunder trade:

Westbrook
Nazr
Collison
Sefo
Hayward

Jazz trade:

Al Jefferson
Enes Kanters
Devil Harris
Raja Bell
Josh Howard

Final Result and reasoning:

Thunder-

Harris/Maynor/Fisher
Harden/Cook/Bell
Durant/Howard/Bell
Iblocka/Jefferson
Perkins/Kanter/Aldrich

Jazz-

Westbrook/Watson/Tinsley
Hayman/Burke/Sefo
Watson/Evans/Carroll
Milsap/Collison/Hayward
Favors/Nazr/Collison

Basically This would give the thunder unbelievable talent down low with a rotation of Ibaka and Jefferson at PF and Perkins,Kanter and Aldrich at center. Thunder need inside scoring that's what big AL does. This also gives the Thunder vets in Bell,Harris and Howard. Which all 3 are expiring contracts so if they don't work out next season no hard feelings. If they do Vet Min guys for you. Howard would be a great sixth man. he is better off the bench these days with his athleticism not what it was. But he can back up Harden or Durant. Maynor is a stud, he would most likely be starting over Harris as he can run the thunder offense pretty well. Your Bench would be one of the deepest and after next season you would still be under cap and could lock up Harden. The thunder would not really miss Westbrook cause the points he scores can be made up by Jefferson,Howard and Harris. Plus Harris will be great again not having to be a main option like he was in Utah.

For the Jazz they have talent to win just no one to score or to be there general. Westbrook,Favors and Milsap would be great for Utah. With Burke,Hayward and Watson that's a great young core. With some good defensive peices coming in with Sefo,Collison and Nazr plus all three of these guys are glue guys don't really complain and will help utahs depth.

That would be a bad trade for the Thunder if it were possible. Howard and Nazr are both free agents this year. If OKC did that trade they would be sending Westbrook in their division, plus the 2 key players coming from Utah are both gonna be free agents next year so okc would not only have to resign cook, harden, ibaka and maynor but harris aand jefferson.

xbrackattackx
05-06-2012, 12:13 PM
That would be a bad trade for the Thunder if it were possible. Howard and Nazr are both free agents this year. If OKC did that trade they would be sending Westbrook in their division, plus the 2 key players coming from Utah are both gonna be free agents next year so okc would not only have to resign cook, harden, ibaka and maynor but harris aand jefferson.

I know, Harris is not gonna command 9mill next year. Cook and Maynor are 2-3 mill a season. With Westys,Collison,Sefo contracts gone you can sign Jefferson and Ibaka to 8 to 10 range contracts Harden 6-8 maybe even cheaper..Jefferson needs someone like Durant and Durant needs someone like Jefferson. Raja and Howard are vet min guys next season.

Tell me that thunder team would not dominate everyone. I love thunder and Westy but I don't think the Jazz would offer as much for harden. And Maynor is a beast when he is on.

Maynor/Harris
Harden/Bell
Durant/Howard
Ibaka/Jefferson
Perkins/Kanter

LJEATON26
05-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I know, Harris is not gonna command 9mill next year. Cook and Maynor are 2-3 mill a season. With Westys,Collison,Sefo contracts gone you can sign Jefferson and Ibaka to 8 to 10 range contracts Harden 6-8 maybe even cheaper..Jefferson needs someone like Durant and Durant needs someone like Jefferson. Raja and Howard are vet min guys next season.

Tell me that thunder team would not dominate everyone. I love thunder and Westy but I don't think the Jazz would offer as much for harden. And Maynor is a beast when he is on.

Maynor/Harris
Harden/Bell
Durant/Howard
Ibaka/Jefferson
Perkins/Kanter

harden for 6-8? you're joking right? collison and sef both have cap friendly contracts and aren't going to be moved. not a good trade dude.

futureman
05-07-2012, 12:50 PM
No way the Jazz make this trade. I would like Westbrook but he is the only good player they get back and OKC gets much deeper.

xbrackattackx
05-07-2012, 06:15 PM
No way the Jazz make this trade. I would like Westbrook but he is the only good player they get back and OKC gets much deeper.

I know, I was trying to make it even. That's why I picked neutral teams. I thought both teams improved. Don't see how this other guy thinks I'm ripping thunder off. I was trying to improve Jazz bench with some defensive minded veterans since you have the young pieces already. Milsap and Favors are both awesome. And with Collison and Nazr as back ups thought it tightened the defense.

frenchie
05-09-2012, 09:21 AM
millsap + favors for WestB+cook ok (do not forget that russ is 2 times all-star at the age of 23 !!!)
millsap will be off the book next year when we'll have to resign ibaka + harden (both of them deserve above 10M). With WestB in the mix impossible.
sign nash for one year vet in order to help maynor after his injury.

next year :
nash/Maynor
harden/ sefolosha
Durant/ evan fournier (draft)
Ibaka / Favors
Perkins / Millsap / Aldrich

the year after : reggie jackson back up of maynor and stay with ibaka/favors/perk/aldrich which is amazing front court (regarding in 2 years from now !)
this is realistic under salary consideration.

edit : obviously, as said, our FO will never trade russ to the jazz :D

futureman
05-09-2012, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't trade Favors for Howard let alone Westbrook. He is the face of the franchise. No offense.