Sssmush
05-05-2012, 07:28 PM
when he had a sprained ankle?

HoodedSB
05-05-2012, 07:34 PM
whipping batteries? The hell is that?

Kuya_Clive
05-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Wait, Philly fans were throwing batteries at Joakim Noah's dad when Joakim ****ed his ankle up?

Sssmush
05-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Wait, Philly fans were throwing batteries at Joakim Noah's dad when Joakim ****ed his ankle up?

that's my story and I'm sticking to it

bbuss
05-05-2012, 07:40 PM
think about this for a second...whens the last time you brought batteries to a basketball game? **** would you need batteries for?

Kuya_Clive
05-05-2012, 07:43 PM

where did you hear about this?

think about this for a second...whens the last time you brought batteries to a basketball game? **** would you need batteries for?

Yea, idk about it being true. That would have been talked about during the broadcast.

More-Than-Most
05-05-2012, 07:44 PM
and this is why I will cheer everytime someone goes down to an injury and helps any of my philly teams move forward... No matter what happens we will always have a bad image...for every 1000 things we do that makes us look good there will always be 1 thing that over shadows it all because we are philly...I am still cheering that NOAH is out.

ThePooH_1_
05-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Philly fans are ****ing Idiots.. Seriously this has nothing to do with sports if you celebrate when somebody's hurt.. A Normal HUMAN BEING wouldn't do that so the Sixers are one of the teams I hate now, thank you Sixers fans.. The Sixers were one of my favourite teams but they messed up know.. First Turner and now their dumb fans..

pd7631
05-05-2012, 07:52 PM

What story? You asked a question, you didn't provide us with any actual proof of this happening.

bbuss
05-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Philly fans are ****ing Idiots.. Seriously this has nothing to do with sports if you celebrate when somebody's hurt.. A Normal HUMAN BEING wouldn't do that so the Sixers are one of the teams I hate now, thank you Sixers fans.. The Sixers were one of my favourite teams but they messed up know.. First Turner and now their dumb fans..

They obviously were never one of your "favorite" teams if you literally bounce over something dumb like that. And really...Evan said your team would be easier to play then the Heat..how the **** can you deny that?

boolish
05-05-2012, 08:16 PM
so now the idea is just make stuff up and start a thread. ok new rules everybody. get to work.

youngbey
05-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Don't the sixers feel like game 3 was big win with confetti flying out at the end. Congrats on them beating a wounded bulls who have a 2 of there top players injured down. doug collins said they have a great opportunity to capitalize on. If they do beat the bulls i don't see them beating the celtics. If they manage to make it to the ECF the heat have their number.

NoahH
05-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Wait what? Did this actually happen?

KB24PG16
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
wtf is this thread

pd7631
05-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Don't the sixers feel like game 3 was big win with confetti flying out at the end. Congrats on them beating a wounded bulls who have a 2 of there top players injured down. doug collins said they have a great opportunity to capitalize on. If they do beat the bulls i don't see them beating the celtics. If they manage to make it to the ECF the heat have their number.

They shoot confetti out after every win, something the new owners decided added to "the show". I've hated the idea of it since day 1. That said, are we not supposed to be happy that we won the game? Are we just supposed to lose because you're having bad luck?

Corey
05-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Feel free to make a thread when you actually have a source.