PDA

View Full Version : LeBron said it'd be great for Bosh to "get away from the kid"

NYSpirit1
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
"This is a great way to get away from it, to come back here and play the game of basketball," James said. "To get away from the kid and get away from everything that's going on with that. I mean that's what I did, I got away from my family and I was able to go play in the Finals. ... I would bet he'd be here, this is a huge game."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7885313/2012-nba-playoffs-chris-bosh-miami-heat-game-time-decision

On a completely non-basketball level, what kind of person is he? Apparently it's a good thing for a Dad to get away from a newborn the day of his birth. He's insinuating it's good to get away from responsibility and being with your family when they need you.

This sounds completely asinine and any family man would think LeBron is a complete *******.

MTL_123
05-03-2012, 05:51 PM
how is he being a ******* its not like lebron is saying No Bosh dont even go see your Kid.
man some of u people on this site just love finding ways to hate on lebron so sad. how bad and boring is your life?

Cal827
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I smell angry Knick fan baiting.

Lebron probably shouldn't have said it like that.. and
It might be bad now, but it is their job after-all. You don't think he (like most fathers) would like to stay with the kid for as long as needed. I'm sure he'd love to take the whole playoffs off to take care of the boy (just like most fathers), but he can't.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Lebron is a great father as well lol

Cfrey
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
so I wonder if this warrants a ban yet...

wish mods were more consistent with the rules instead of using personal vandettas to make decisions...

stop baiting

DaLakerz Rulz
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
how is he being a ******* its not like lebron is saying No Bosh dont even go see your Kid.
man some of u people on this site just love finding ways to hate on lebron so sad. how bad and boring is your life?

Sounds like something Lebron would say....:p

albertc86
05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Why is LeBron being a no-show when it matters such a big surprise? We've seen it time and time again.

smiddy012
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7885313/2012-nba-playoffs-chris-bosh-miami-heat-game-time-decision

On a completely non-basketball level, what kind of person is he? Apparently it's a good thing for a Dad to get away from a newborn the day of his birth. He's insinuating it's good to get away from responsibility and being with your family when they need you.

This sounds completely asinine and any family man would think LeBron is a complete *******.

Wow, when are the mods going to take away NYSpirit's right to make threads? He is ridiculous... just pulls threads out of his ***, and then spins the hell out of them.

Punk
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Lol at the Heat homerism on every single thing. Yes, It was a douchy comment but I don't think he meant it like that.

felixng2012
05-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I honestly think he wasn't thinking about what he said and didn't mean it in that way. He just loves ruining his reputation for some reason.

smiddy012
05-03-2012, 05:58 PM

wish mods were more consistent with the rules instead of using personal vandettas to make decisions...

stop baiting

times infinity. worst thread starter on PSD hands down. and I'm not even a Heat fan, in fact I dislike them personally.

BigBlueCrew
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM

stop baiting

calm down dude. If someone says something negative about Lebron its not baiting. Lebron did actually make the statement "To get away from the kid...." etc etc. So if you wanna blame anyone for poor media savvy, blame him. And if dont, well then that's your issue.

smiddy012
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
calm down dude. If someone says something negative about Lebron its not baiting. Lebron did actually make the statement "To get away from the kid...." etc etc. So if you wanna blame anyone for poor media savvy, blame him. And if dont, well then that's your issue.

Look at NYSpirit's thread posting history. Then tell me the guy isn't a complete buffoon. He is an emotionally unbalanced spin-doctor.

JC_
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Pretty sure he meant it would be great if Bosh can get away from what's happening so he can play.

teddygreen17
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Lebron = Arod

Rndy
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
He's probably joking guys. I'm pretty sure Lebron could say he loves Wendys and Mcdonalds lovers would think he's a murderer.

DoMeFavors
05-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Wow I was a heat supporter but after this I think he should be suspeded without pay and I will no longer cheer for this man....

Why is this a thread?

Cfrey
05-03-2012, 06:05 PM

LOL are you serious?

I'm perfectly calm and made a completely warranted statement. I was banned for two weeks for making ONE thread about Drose..

I have seen nothing but this knicks4life guy troll and bait the **** out of everyone for the past week. It has nothing to do with if this was an okay thread anymore lol..

I'm just asking for some consistency here cause quite frankly its looking more and more like someone just decided to ban me for the hell of it..

I don't really care that I couldn't post on a forum for two weeks but it just doesn't make much sense to me.

mdm692
05-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Why is LeBron being a no-show when it matters such a big surprise? We've seen it time and time again.

Hahahah. Clever.

MTL_123
05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Sounds like something Lebron would say....:p

lol ya:D

justinnum1
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM
:facepalm:

NY007
05-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Lebron is like A Rod, wtv he says just comes out wrong and people give him **** for it.

smiddy012
05-03-2012, 06:12 PM
LOL are you serious?

I'm perfectly calm and made a completely warranted statement. I was banned for two weeks for making ONE thread about Drose..

I have seen nothing but this knicks4life guy troll and bait the **** out of everyone for the past week. It has nothing to do with if this was an okay thread anymore lol..

I'm just asking for some consistency here cause quite frankly its looking more and more like someone just decided to ban me for the hell of it..

I don't really care that I couldn't post on a forum for two weeks but it just doesn't make much sense to me.

Nobody makes fun of DRose and gets away with it... I mean he is just so vulnerable and cute, seriously. What did he ever say or do to you? lol

That said Lebron is PSD's lynch pin, which is why dumb *** threads by miserable posters taking Lebron's words completely out of context are allowed.

Reversed86Curse
05-03-2012, 06:12 PM

This. Lebron sticks his foot in his mouth and certain fans get all butt hurt when someone brings it up. It's not baiting, but it PSD can certainly use less of these threads.

Cfrey
05-03-2012, 06:14 PM
BREAKING: LeBron - "I like to eat waffles at the most unexpected times."

OMG CRUCIFY HIM

Delrayhc
05-03-2012, 06:15 PM

Seems like your the one insinuating for him Knickhead.

Wade>You
05-03-2012, 06:15 PM

/looks at thread title
/looks at thread author
/looks at first sentence of thread
/knew this was coming.

smith&wesson
05-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Lebron needs to think before he talks. some times he just comes off the wrong way.

i think he is just saying that its important for bosh to make it back for a big game. thats all, its not a big deal he just didnt word it right.

yankeesown69
05-03-2012, 06:18 PM
what he said sounds really wrong, but i dont think he meant it in that way...ill give him the benefit of the doubt

Teeboy1487
05-03-2012, 06:19 PM
I think he was trying to imply to get away from all the physical and mental fatigue of having a baby. Honestly, the way this came out of his mouth really didn't sound well. Still, no big deal.

LeMarcus
05-03-2012, 06:19 PM
What a jerk. How can anyone say that?
I'm sick of this guy as a basketball player and I'm sick of him as a person.

I know, I'll go to psd and make a thread about it. That'll show him.

Chronz
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I actually agree with the OP. Get away from it? What kind of man wants to get away from a newborn? WTF

There has to be some context missing here

gotoHcarolina52
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM
The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

eibbor
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
He's probably joking guys. I'm pretty sure Lebron could say he loves Wendys and Mcdonalds lovers would think he's a murderer.

OMG lol Now THAT **** was funny! :clap:

Corey
05-03-2012, 06:23 PM
If this isn't a bait thread, I dont know what is