PDA

View Full Version : John Lucas talks about LeBron pick

Wade>You
05-03-2012, 12:58 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/13798/pick-issue-lucas-weighs-in-on-lebron
On April 19, James and Lucas got into an on-court shoving match after James blindsided and then flattened Lucas with a pick in the backcourt. Both players were hit with technicals.

Lucas felt the play was dirty and now thinks it’s ironic. In an interview on the "Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN Radio in Chicago, Lucas implied James was a bit hypocrital for exaggerating contact on a similar play in Game 1 against the New York Knicks last week.

“I thought he threw his left shoulder into me a little bit, and then I look up and Tyson Chandler set a clean screen on him, and he took it like he just got shot and all that,” Lucas said. “I mean, you gotta get back up all that like your neck was hurt and stuff, that wasn’t cool.”

“I feel like when you set a screen like that on somebody, you are taking the risk of hurting that person, you know? For him, I felt like he threw his left shoulder, and I just let him know that wasn’t gonna fly with me. I’m gonna pick up full court again, and it’s going to take way more than that to knock me down, and you just get right back up. That’s the whole point of playing basketball. That’s the whole point of being a competitor, and you’re going out there and competing.”He's still upset about the pick, but the video clearly shows LeBron did nothing but wait for Lucas to run right into the screen. LeBron didn't throw his shoulder into Lucas.

Wade>You
05-03-2012, 01:00 AM
And if we meet up in the ECF, I can't wait for Lucas to try and pressure our PG full court like he says he's gonna continue to do. You know the Heat do a great job of protecting their PGs when they bring the ball up court, so Lucas better hope his teammates don't fail him when that screen comes.

naps
05-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Who the **** is John Lucas? He's lucky he was conscious after bumping on that freight-train!

BTMFO!!!

gotoHcarolina52
05-03-2012, 02:42 AM
John Lucas would make an excellent suppository.

justinnum1
05-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Little piece of ****.

flashwade03
05-03-2012, 09:15 AM
John Lucas would make an excellent suppository.

LOLLLLLLLL !!! :laugh:

flashwade03
05-03-2012, 09:16 AM
who the hell is john lucas ? is he the midget that get dunked on by lebron above his head ?
cos thats the only thing i remember about him ..

kntresistheheat
05-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Is he still crying about that? I'm going to send him a box of tissues right now!

JC_
05-04-2012, 01:33 AM
What a dumbass