PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Cfrey
05-02-2012, 01:01 AM
haven't been able to post but just wanted to share a few things..

thought Knick fans way overreacted to game 1.. there was a huge difference in fouls but the thing is when it comes down to it, the knicks were just fouling that much and playing bad defense.. the refs were making the right calls the majority of the time.. also I see Heat sweeping this series

in addition, I think the mods could have done a better job over the past few days.. ive browsed a bit and the amount of baiting and trolling (what I got banned for) that was going on was a little bit disappointing..

The Rose injury was a bit of a disappointment as well.. I think the Bulls would have lost to the Heat even if Rose was healthy.. now the Heat really have no contest especially when they will bring playoff lock down D.. no one on the bulls will be able to score when they need a bucket..

I think the Grizzlies will still beat the Clippers.. insane comeback but BG is still a big douche

rondo had the obvious suspension

durant had a lucky shot at the buzzer ill say.. had a poor night overall.. he will continue to get credit even when its not due for some reason

Mr_Jones
05-02-2012, 01:20 AM
hey

yanksrock
05-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Howya

Cal827
05-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Welcome back from the Village! :D

Unfortunately, I'm going to say in Before Lock, because if you haven't noticed, the Knick fans will probably come in here and gang**** you for the Knick comment.

:dance:

See you in the other game comments.

Cfrey
05-02-2012, 01:26 AM
no hate here just chillin with a doob and a beer

justinnum1
05-02-2012, 01:29 AM
welcome back:cheers:

As for the baiting in the knicks-heat thread, its all good. Just some competitive banter.

Cfrey
05-02-2012, 01:30 AM
sup brohemian nice heat wins eh

bow down to the king

BluejaysFan08
05-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Thread closed in 3.....2.......1.....

Cfrey
05-02-2012, 01:32 AM
why does somebody need to say thread closed when there really is no reason to close this thread??

in reality this will probably get closed but its because of the people like you who act like there is something wrong with it.. a forum is for discussion.. i posted about basketball related topics..

now please im not trying to get banned again so play nice

JJ_JKidd
05-02-2012, 03:15 AM
:rolleyes: