PDA

View Full Version : Some of these Refs needed to be fined/suspended themselves for their crappy calls

cyph34
04-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Maybe Boston still loses but like Kenny the Jet Smith pointed it out: Rondo was pissed about the foul call when it was Loose on the floor and a jump ball, but he was also pissed a little earlier about the ball CLEARLY being off Josh Smith and Mark Davis calls it off Rondo. That's two terrible calls by Mark Davis, first one at 2:14 and score being 76-70, and second one being at 41 seconds left with ATL up 4. And you wonder why players get pissed.

If the NBA wants to review Flagrant fouls and all that, there should be reviews on terrible calls by referees, because there is NO CONSEQUENCE for making terrible calls at CRUCIAL points in the game where it could decide the outcome. Granted, Boston may still have lost the game even if those calls went Boston's way, but by making those terrible calls, they take the game completely out of a team's reach.

justinnum1
04-29-2012, 11:16 PM
How the hell is Ed Malloy is allowed to ref playoff games?

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Refs should be outsourced to an independent company so there's no conflict of interest.

Cal827
04-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Agree with Wade>You, we need some WWE Refs; At least they are good at calling rigged results :D

Sinestro
04-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Agree with Wade>You, we need some WWE Refs; At least they are good at calling rigged results :D

"LeBron has the ball, Heat down by 2 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals, the clock is ticking down 5, 4, WHATS THIS?!?! Kobe knocks out the ref! LeBron didn't see it! He shoots the three! IT'S IN!! THE HEAT WIN! THE HEAT WIN! Wait the ref is waving it off! He didn't see it! The Lakers are the champs! The Lakers are the champs! LeBron has been screwed out of his moment of glory!"

Something like that sounds about right

Sactown
04-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Can people quit *****ing about the officiating? poor calls happen... What separates good teams from great teams is the ability to forget the previous play and move onto the next one.

mvb815
04-29-2012, 11:51 PM
why is it always the refs fault? i will admit that this season the refs have been making a few questionable calls, but the celtics lost. 2 calls does not make a game, play better in the first half next time.

jimm120
04-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Even though Football is now going overboard with the instant replay, I do believe and LOVED the idea behind "challenge flags". Give each team 2 challenge flags that can be used to dispute certain shots and certain calls.

SMH!
04-29-2012, 11:57 PM
"LeBron has the ball, Heat down by 2 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals, the clock is ticking down 5, 4, WHATS THIS?!?! Kobe knocks out the ref! LeBron didn't see it! He shoots the three! IT'S IN!! THE HEAT WIN! THE HEAT WIN! Wait the ref is waving it off! He didn't see it! The Lakers are the champs! The Lakers are the champs! LeBron has been screwed out of his moment of glory!"

lmfao :clap:

GottaLoveCubs
04-30-2012, 12:00 AM

One of the funnier things I've ever read on here! Thanks lol

Cal827
04-30-2012, 12:05 AM

Lmao, well done! :clap:

NYSpirit1
04-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Maybe Boston still loses but like Kenny the Jet Smith pointed it out: Rondo was pissed about the foul call when it was Loose on the floor and a jump ball, but he was also pissed a little earlier about the ball CLEARLY being off Josh Smith and Mark Davis calls it off Rondo. That's two terrible calls by Mark Davis, first one at 2:14 and score being 76-70, and second one being at 41 seconds left with ATL up 4. And you wonder why players get pissed.

If the NBA wants to review Flagrant fouls and all that, there should be reviews on terrible calls by referees, because there is NO CONSEQUENCE for making terrible calls at CRUCIAL points in the game where it could decide the outcome. Granted, Boston may still have lost the game even if those calls went Boston's way, but by making those terrible calls, they take the game completely out of a team's reach.

Completely agree. Referees should be suspended or paid less if they make crappy calls.

There's too much of a problem in games these days and it's ridiculous. They're completely inconsistent with their play calling, especially with the home team. You would've thought LeBron was Michael Jeffrey Jordan out there with the calls he got yesterday.

It's easy to sit there and say stop complaining about refs when you're team wins. But it's funny when Miami fans tell the Knicks fan to stop complaining, but when they lose, it's the ref favored the other team, like Chicago.

Fact is, win or lose, the referees in the NBA are the worst referees in sports.

Jay16
04-30-2012, 12:23 AM

I'm dating myself but I remember that match......LOL. Thanx for this.

Raph12
04-30-2012, 12:34 AM

You joke, but that would be entertaining as hell to watch...

Teeboy1487
04-30-2012, 12:44 AM

Something like that sounds about right :speechless:

Punk
04-30-2012, 01:19 AM
How the hell is Ed Malloy is allowed to ref playoff games?
LOL Ed Malloy reffed the Knicks/Heat game. Now, you see why we all are pissed at Game 1.

justinnum1
04-30-2012, 01:25 AM
LOL Ed Malloy reffed the Knicks/Heat game. Now, you see why we all are pissed at Game 1.

I know he reffed the game...and i already said, he made 2 bad calls, the technical on melo and calling the flop(which i dont blame refs for calling flops)

I still dont think he played any role on the outcome of this game, knicks had a case of murphys law