PDA

View Full Version : A Nike Designers Classless Tweets After Rose Injury

Rivera
04-29-2012, 12:46 PM
After Derrick Rose suffered a season-ending ACL tear during the Chicago Bulls' 103-91 win over the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series on Saturday afternoon, the reaction of NBA fans, media members and fellow players alike consisted largely of shock and sorrow. A bummed-out legion began to wrap its mind around the enormity of the 2011 NBA MVP's injury and what it means for the top-seeded Bulls' title hopes and, potentially, the career arc of one of the league's brightest young superstars.

I say "largely" because the reaction also contained stuff like this bon mot from the Twitter account of Jason Petrie, a "senior footwear designer at Nike," according to LinkedIn, and the designer of the popular Nike basketball sneakers worn and endorsed by Miami Heat star LeBron James:

"Pooh," of course, is the nickname Rose was given by his grandmother when he was a kid. Rose, of course, wears and endorses adidas shoes; the Bulls point guard recently signed a 13-year endorsement deal with the shoemaker that, with incentives, could pay him more than $200 million. The intimation, of course, is that Rose wouldn't have torn a ligament in his left knee if the shoes on his feet when he landed that jump stop were emblazoned with a swoosh. Of course.

[Related: Derrick Rose's knee injury casts pall on Bulls' hopes | Video]

In this context, the hashtag "#GWS" likely stands for "get well soon." That'd make sense, anyway. That's what you always say to someone who just, for example, suffered a severe injury and is going to need surgery, rehabilitation and an awful lot of rest and healing before he can resume regular life activities, let alone go back to being one of the best basketball players alive.

The other stuff, though? Where you use the horrendous trauma someone just suffered as a snickering means of, what, promoting your brand? That doesn't make sense. That's not what you say.

Oh, you might think it — Petrie's tweet wasn't the only one I saw that made the "correlation equals causation" jump between Rose and New York Knicks rookie Iman Shumpert wearing adidas on the court and suffering injuries on Saturday. But you don't say it. Not if you've got some compassion, sense or perspective.

Or even just some appreciation for the fact that, as a representative for brands as mammoth as Nike and LeBron James, snarkily reveling in someone else's trauma — especially a well-liked someone like Rose, whom "everyone loves," according to James' Heat teammate Dwyane Wade, who's signed with Nike subsidiary Jordan Brand — probably isn't a great move, corporate-wise.

[Marc Spears: Derrick Rose injury clears path for LeBron, Heat]

Petrie followed up his statement that Rose "chose poorly" in not signing with Nike by claiming that "Y'all" — presumably the number of people who took issue with the way Petrie responded to Rose's injury — "take sh#t too serious! Never want to see anyone get hurt- I hope DRose comes back stronger than ever, he's too good." Not an apology, strictly speaking, but it at least contained a nice word or two for the injured Rose. Then, though, he bowed his back and brought back that sneer.
Petrie's right; we don't know him. Most of us probably didn't even know who he was before tonight. But we do now, and this is what we know him for: poor-taste remarks about someone getting hurt, followed up by excited reveling in the whirlwind they kicked up. You've got to wonder if that's going to make Nike, LeBron James and the other people Petrie's in business with very happy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/nike-designer-injured-derrick-rose-adidas-man-chose-040710618.html

his tweets:

@sevenzro1: you got one guy only getting stronger and one guy whos breaking down before our very eyes. You Chose poorly pooh #shouldasignedwithnike #GWS

(guy getting stronger = lebron, pooh = nickname for rose given by his grandmother

@sevenzro1: I speak my mind. You dont like it, Dont Follow! Just My Observations!

@sevenzro1: lot of tough guys on twitter tonight...lol #fugazi #youneedahobby

@sevenzro1: Just set the record straight- if you aint with me, you against me, and if thats the case i dont give a F about you! #FACTS #ihateit4u

@sevenzro1: Sensitive Thugs Y'all all Need Hugs!

@sevenzro1: @brilliantcuts hahahahahahaha they act like I gives a DAMN!!! #youhavenoidea #youdontknowme

pretty sad an employee from a rival company is trashing rose cause he got hurt and is with adidas

the sad part is...i bet hes not the only one who works for Nike who didnt feel bad for Rose or grinned or thought somethin similar when he went down

jp611
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM
What a piece of ****

Avenged
04-29-2012, 12:52 PM
How the hell does he work for Nike?? Dude sounds like the average baiting PSD poster.

netsgiantsyanks
04-29-2012, 12:56 PM
yeah, because landing awkwardly has anything to do with the shoe brand.

wise up, nike. it's bad enough that people get killed over a pair of your shoes. not a good look. not a good look either when you have employees on twitter saying some outlandish **** for attention.

Cal827
04-29-2012, 12:59 PM
How the hell does he work for Nike?? Dude sounds like the average baiting PSD poster.

:laugh:

I will say this though. I gotta give it up for the Heat fanbase (at least what I have seen) for not taunting the Bulls fans (which we know don't like each other) and are like the rest of us: wishing Rose well in his recovery.

Cubby
04-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Yesterday was a bright day on PSD, despite all the sadness. Everyone kind of came together a little. Thanks to everyone who posted in the Bulls forum wishing Rose a safe recovery.

Khri
04-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Freedom of speech, get over it.

kjoke
04-29-2012, 01:03 PM
I mean his logic is perfectly supported

Lebron wears nike: doesn't get injured

Rose wears Adidas: gets injured

The Flash
04-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh man, other countries are dealing with hunger , poverty, diseases and wars. Can't believe this is something we should care about

Khri
04-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Also, this should be in the Bulls forum.

Cubby
04-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh man, other countries are dealing with hunger , poverty, diseases and wars. Can't believe this is something we should care about

Are you serious?

Reversed86Curse
04-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Glad I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in over a decade

jp611
04-29-2012, 01:19 PM

Why? It's about a Nike ******* saying idiotic **** about the reigning MVP

smith&wesson
04-29-2012, 01:21 PM
meh

smith&wesson
04-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Why? It's about a Nike ******* saying idiotic **** about the reigning MVP

some guy, some where, said some ****. who cares ??? honestly.

Giraffes Rule
04-29-2012, 01:24 PM

:laugh: The irony of someone saying this on a sports message board is incredible. "I spend my leisure time talking about sports on the internet, but how dare these people care about someone who represents a massive corporation using a horrible injury that hurts a person's quality of life as a way to promote their product when there are REAL ISSUES to care about? THE NERVE!!!"

Lake_Show2416
04-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Malcom X, by any means... it's a business so of course Nike isn't upset about the out come of Rose, we live in a cold world ran by money get used to it

ichitownclowni
04-29-2012, 01:36 PM

Laughing at someone getting hurt is not really funny.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

No it belongs here

GunFactor187
04-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Someone is butthurt...

R0W
04-29-2012, 01:43 PM
hes probably a heat fan

Pakman
04-29-2012, 01:43 PM
I like it.

ichitownclowni
04-29-2012, 01:45 PM
hes probably a heat fan

Love the sig dude

netsgiantsyanks
04-29-2012, 01:47 PM

:pity:

Lloyd Christmas
04-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I am offended that people are offended by that.

Knowledge
04-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Its a low blow for him to say that, but I have to give him credit for one thing. He isn't deleting his tweets, apologizing, or backing off his comments so far. Though that may happen eventually.

Chronz
04-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Right, because theres a cap on how many things we can care about .

The Flash
04-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Are you serious?

Im talking about the Nike designer not Rose's injury

R0W
04-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Love the sig dude

Khri
04-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Did anyone see this headline on ESPN?

"LeBron's Nike designer jeers Rose after injury"

Are they serious? What does Lebron has to do with this? ESPN yet again proving why they are a joke.

The Flash
04-29-2012, 02:10 PM
:laugh: The irony of someone saying this on a sports message board is incredible. "I spend my leisure time talking about sports on the internet, but how dare these people care about someone who represents a massive corporation using a horrible injury that hurts a person's quality of life as a way to promote their product when there are REAL ISSUES to care about? THE NERVE!!!"

Yet it's perfectly fine that ESPN article somehow makes this story about LeBron.
It's LeBron's fault

The Flash
04-29-2012, 02:12 PM

Are they serious? What does Lebron has to do with this? ESPN yet again proving why they are a joke.

But thats what makes the news better in some people's eyes> It's not about some dude on twitter acting like a douche, it's the fact that he's a Nike designer and guess what, LeBron is one the athletes that work with Nike .

kozelkid
04-29-2012, 02:14 PM

Sure. Lot's of idiotic, classless and disgusting comments have logic behind them. Doesn't make the individual any less of a DB.

kozelkid
04-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Right, because theres a cap on how many things we can care about .

Pretty much.

Anyone who comes in with this nonsense is sure wasting a lot of time on a sports forum when they could be making the difference they're talking about. :rolleyes:

Lakerfan8032
04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Obviously he should not have tweeted this but he has a point. Rose and Howard both wear Adidas. Shumpert does too. McGrady and Arenas wore them also. They have all had major knee problems, save for Dwight, who has the back problems. Some of this is almost definitely about the compressed schedule but it is of note. I think even Garnett wears Adidas but his knee injury from a couple of years ago was probably more to due to with massive wear and tear.

Of course all of that may be irrelevant and have nothing to do with shoes. Guys who wear Nikes get hurt too. Duncan is an Adidas guy and hasn't had any major knee issues (but his game is not an aerial one, very much a floor game based on skill, not athleticism).

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 02:32 PM
But thats what makes the news better in some people's eyes> It's not about some dude on twitter acting like a douche, it's the fact that he's a Nike designer and guess what, LeBron is one the athletes that work with Nike .Exactly, there was no reason for LeBron's name to get thrown into this mess, but guess what the media did anyway?

Here's a conversation I had with Woj on twitter about how Y! sports is always setting out to destroy his image:

Me: Way to make this about LBJ. How much are they paying you to drag his name through mud? @WojYahooNBA @YahooBDL

Woj (direct message): Lebron is named "jason Petrie?"

Me: LBJ was mentioned a few times in the article and some readers (comment section) are already associating this with LBJ and heat. @WojYahooNBA

Woj (on twitter): I don't care if Nike punishes some shoe designer or not. Do wonder: Will Nike players tolerate swoosh exec mocking peers who blow out knee?

Me: Good point. He's def. wrong, but putting the spotlight on the players to say something... @WojYahooNBA

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh man, other countries are dealing with hunger , poverty, diseases and wars. Can't believe this is something we should care aboutMost sports fans are the most ignorant and complacent people on earth. They wouldn't know who our president was if he wasn't always talking about basketball.

M.Bibby2.0
04-29-2012, 02:36 PM
I really don't see why this is such a big deal. Did it lack class? yes, but even if there is no correlation between addidas shoes and knee injuries, him suggesting there might be a correlation will probably lead to a lot of people deciding to buy lebron's shoe over Rose's, and Nike over Addidas. The more people that get offended, the more word will get out about his tweet and he'll get to spread that same message to more people "Nike > Addidas".

Fnom11
04-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Not to be a douche but having the right pair of shoes could have made a difference in most injuries leg/feet related and Nike has a great track record for making strong health supported shoes.

The guy is an a**hole in his replies though, pretty messed up.

effen5
04-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Well this guy won't have a job soon

Ezio
04-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Not to be a douche but having the right pair of shoes could have made a difference in most injuries leg/feet related and Nike has a great track record for making strong health supported shoes.

The guy is an a**hole in his replies though, pretty messed up.

I'm starting to believe this. Maybe by making the shoe too light they took out some cushion in the shoe.

rockbottom2010
04-29-2012, 02:53 PM

a lot of ppl are forgetting about this.....what about tracy mcgrady......same situation?

Dwight Howard is also with adidas and hes also injured.....hmmmm...interesting

nate2usmc
04-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Heat fans: Don't worry about these haters in ESPN and the media. The refs got your back. That's all that matters in the grand scheme of things!

QueensG
04-29-2012, 03:02 PM
watch lebron tear his acl tomorrow and in going to laugh....karma is a mother****er! and he will tear it floppin hard

kjoke
04-29-2012, 03:06 PM
a lot of ppl are forgetting about this.....what about tracy mcgrady......same situation?

:laugh2:

I hope no one took me seriously, I'm just messing around.
As far as karma, why does Lebron deserve to get his acl torn? People these days, wow.

nate2usmc
04-29-2012, 03:07 PM
watch lebron tear his acl tomorrow and in going to laugh....karma is a mother****er! and he will tear it floppin hard

That's messed up man. I don't wish ill on any athlete. Even on flop city residents.

QueensG
04-29-2012, 03:10 PM

:laugh2:

I hope no one took me seriously, I'm just messing around.
As far as karma, why does Lebron deserve to get his acl torn? People these days, wow.
not that leflop did anything but that the designer said "you got one Guy getting stronger(lebron) and one Guy breaking down(drose)...so yeah karma to the whole Nike company by leflop tearing his ****

jrands
04-29-2012, 03:12 PM

Yes, Freedom of Speech goes both ways. You say something, and people have the FREEDOM to reply in return. Great concept right?

QueensG
04-29-2012, 03:13 PM

Yes, Freedom of Speech goes both ways. You say something, and people have the FREEDOM to reply in return. Great concept right?

got em!

kjoke
04-29-2012, 03:13 PM
not that leflop did anything but that the designer said "you got one Guy getting stronger(lebron) and one Guy breaking down(drose)...so yeah karma to the whole Nike company by leflop tearing his ****

I mean if you really believe in Karma.... I understand your anger for some questionable calls, but honing in on just Lebron and hoping he gets injured so that you can laugh is very idiotic and immature.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:17 PM
So wait... how does karma work... does this mean LeBron tears his acl now?

QueensG
04-29-2012, 03:18 PM

I mean if you really believe in Karma.... I understand your anger for some questionable calls, but honing in on just Lebron and hoping he gets injured so that you can laugh is very idiotic and immature.

questionable calls?!?!? how about that kings Lakers Tim donaghy favoritism 2nd quarter...that **** was beyond ****ing pitiful..that would deflate any team when you can't even breath on em..that was the game changer and you know it...that **** was so blatant and obvious..o and how did melo get a t for bouncing the ball to the ref..yeah the heat and the refs will make the finals...refs will average 25 a game from y'all lames

jrands
04-29-2012, 03:19 PM

Yep, **** just happens to people. There isn't any mystical force out there dictating what happens and what doesn't happen to people. Everyday, good things happen to bad people, bad things happen to good people, and vice versa. /rant

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:20 PM
questionable calls?!?!? how about that kings Lakers Tim donaghy favoritism 2nd quarter...that **** was beyond ****ing pitiful..that would deflate any team when you can't even breath on em..that was the game changer and you know it...that **** was so blatant and obvious..o and how did melo get a t for bouncing the ball to the ref..yeah the heat and the refs will make the finals...refs will average 25 a game from y'all lames

Welp.. if LeBron is gonna tear his... you better hope its after this series. I actually feel bad for Knick fans right now. LeBron can just single handedly beat your entire overrated team right now with a hand behind his back. Dont worry, it will be quick and painless dear.

QueensG
04-29-2012, 03:21 PM
So wait... how does karma work... does this mean LeBron tears his acl now?

yeah and they will give the Knicks a technical for it

new york blue
04-29-2012, 03:21 PM
He has apologized (twice)

Jason Petrie
Wow! Twitterverse I do apologize. It was really just tongue n cheek! Never meant any harm or disrespect!

justinnum1
04-29-2012, 03:23 PM
fire this piece of ****

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 03:25 PM
not that leflop did anything but that the designer said "you got one Guy getting stronger(lebron) and one Guy breaking down(drose)...so yeah karma to the whole Nike company by leflop tearing his ****It's LeBron's fault that his name (not even) was brought up in a controversial twitter post. Thus, he deserves to have a season ending injury. How didn't we see it before?

John Walls Era
04-29-2012, 03:25 PM

I'm assuming Nike hired him for his designing ideas and not for how he posts on twitter :shrug:.

R0W
04-29-2012, 03:28 PM
fire this piece of ****

stop trying to show feelings lebron fan

Kuya_Clive
04-29-2012, 03:29 PM
He has apologized (twice)

Jason Petrie
Wow! Twitterverse I do apologize. It was really just tongue n cheek! Never meant any harm or disrespect!

earlier the guy refused to apologize and all of a sudden he apologizes. Looks like Nike forced him.

QueensG

Welp.. if LeBron is gonna tear his... you better hope its after this series. I actually feel bad for Knick fans right now. LeBron can just single handedly beat your entire overrated team right now with a hand behind his back. Dont worry, it will be quick and painless dear.

and the refs can do it with a whistle

Valkyrie
stop trying to show feelings lebron fan

Make him.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:30 PM

Cool.

dhopisthename
04-29-2012, 03:31 PM
what a douche. nike should fire him

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Some Knicks fans are using this as an opportunity to release their frustrations. C'mon guys, leave it for the game threads.

Heat fans: Don't worry about these haters in ESPN and the media. The refs got your back. That's all that matters in the grand scheme of things!

yeah and they will give the Knicks a technical for it
That's messed up man. I don't wish ill on any athlete. Even on flop city residents.

jp611
04-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah, it's obviously Adidas LOL... Dwight Howard must have hurt his back wearing those shoes :laugh2:

People are clueless

Greet
04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, it's obviously Adidas LOL... Dwight Howard must have hurt his back wearing those shoes :laugh2:

People are clueless

I'm not going to say his shoes are the reason for the injury, but to say that a design of a shoe doesn't matter - makes you clueless.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Some Knicks fans are using this as an opportunity to release their frustrations. C'mon guys, leave it for the game threads.

QueensG is just a complete scumbag. You don't wish injury on anyone. So Queens, if your'e such a believer in karma, I guess YOU'RE going to tear your acl. You better watch your step, QueensG.

R0W
04-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Make him.

sorry lebron fan

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:42 PM
sorry lebron fan

Have you ever made a post that isn't retarted?

jp611
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm not going to say his shoes are the reason for the injury, but to say that a design of a shoe doesn't matter - makes you clueless.

Yeah because a billion dollar shoe business that sells shoes across the world is gonna make shoes that cause injury... It's just a coincidence... Luol Deng is with Nike... Must have been his shoes that tore a ligament in his wrist

The Flash
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
sorry lebron fan

Are you sure you got enough sigs?

Cal827
04-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok, well this thread went the way of the porn thread... just with more "baiting". You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. In the end, this is just a goddamn game. I just don't get how people can wish harm on guys who haven't done anything wrong, and they don't know.

R0W
04-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Are you sure you got enough sigs?

are you sure your a heat fan or a lebron fan?

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:51 PM
are you sure your a heat fan or a lebron fan?

Are you sure your'e older than 12?

metsbulls1025
04-29-2012, 03:53 PM

Jason Petrie, who happens to be the guy who designed Lebrons shoes, was the person to bring Lebron into this...not ESPN. Go back and look at the first page and he name drops Lebron a few times in order to get over Lebrons sneakers and the Nike brand.

R0W
04-29-2012, 03:53 PM

are you sure your not a band wagoner?

jp611
04-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Says the guy who made the "lol" thread

Cal827
04-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Ohh the Irony of that last post :facepalm: lol

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:56 PM

Yep.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Says the guy who made the "lol" thread

Relevant

jp611
04-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Relevant

You're calling someone out for their age, yet you made a thread titled "lol" and told the mods to delete it... That's immature, and shows your age, yet you continue to call someone out for being immature... It is relevant

Wade>You
04-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Jason Petrie, who happens to be the guy who designed Lebrons shoes, was the person to bring Lebron into this...not ESPN. Go back and look at the first page and he name drops Lebron a few times in order to get over Lebrons sneakers and the Nike brand.Correct me if I'm wrong, but I went back to the OP (which has the twitter posts), to the Y! article, and the ESPN article, but I never saw that Jason Petrie guy mention LBJ's name. The closest thing was "one guy is getting stronger." There's no doubt he did call out Derrick Rose by name, though (pooh).

ESPN and Y! did throw LBJ's name in there a few times, if that's what you meant.

elizur
04-29-2012, 04:02 PM

You are not serious right?

R0W
04-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Ohh the Irony of that last post :facepalm: lol

Team USA? its my country calm down.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 04:03 PM
You're calling someone out for their age, yet you made a thread titled "lol" and told the mods to delete it... That's immature, and shows your age, yet you continue to call someone out for being immature... It is relevant

So I do one ''immature'' thing, and that trumps this guy, who just joined and his whole agenda is being immature. All I wanted to do with that thread was vent

Cal827
04-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Team USA? its my country calm down.

LOL, got nothing against your country man. Just alluding to Durant/Westbrook in your avatar/sig pictures, guess I'm wrong. How long have you been a Thunder fan? :D

R0W
04-29-2012, 04:08 PM
So I do one ''immature'' thing, and that trumps this guy, who just joined and his whole agenda is being immature. All I wanted to do with that thread was vent

Because i don't like lebron fans i'm immature? Look in the mirror kid.

Valkyrie
04-29-2012, 04:09 PM

I'm not a LeBron ''fan''. Dwyane Wade is and will always be my favorite player, and he basically got me to like the game of basketball. Maybe I don't like bandwagon Thunder fans who cheese with them on NBA 2k12.

kjoke
04-29-2012, 04:09 PM

:laugh2: You just defined immature. You don't like Lebron fans? LOL, way to make a broad generalization of those who do enjoy him paying.

Cal827
04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Cheese is good, ok?

northsider
04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
I feel like this thread has ran its course cause not it once again has come to insults/baiting/trolling as does every single thread in the NBA forum.

R0W
04-29-2012, 04:11 PM
LOL, got nothing against your country man. Just alluding to Durant/Westbrook in your avatar/sig pictures, guess I'm wrong. How long have you been a Thunder fan? :D

UCLA is my college ball team so i love my mans westbrook as for durant i think there's not that much love for him on this forum for being the 2nd best player.

QueensG
04-29-2012, 04:25 PM

UCLA is my college ball team so i love my mans westbrook as for durant i think there's not that much love for him on this forum for being the 2nd best player.

2nd best...what you smoking..I like westbrook too but he's a chuck for a pointgaurd

R0W
04-29-2012, 04:30 PM
2nd best...what you smoking..I like westbrook too but he's a chuck for a pointgaurd

Where do you think he should be rated?

CHANGO
04-29-2012, 04:33 PM
He's a dumbass... That's all...

R0W
04-29-2012, 04:38 PM
He's a dumbass... That's all...

Finally a heat fan that thinks lebron is a dumbass. Your a true fan mate.

felixng2012
04-29-2012, 04:54 PM
? Durant being second best atm seems pretty accurate.

IceMan360
04-29-2012, 04:55 PM
this

utl768
04-29-2012, 05:09 PM
pretty wrong to say that although rose's shoes are crap compared to the stuff lebron wears

rose shoes have zero cushioning

lebron's new shoes that dropped on saturday are ridiculously good basketball shoes

probably wouldnt have made a difference anyway for rose though

D1JM
04-29-2012, 05:09 PM

espn didnt involve lebron. the idiot designer did.

D1JM
04-29-2012, 05:15 PM
one thing is for sure though, lebron is most likely going to talk to him about keeping his mouth shut. he doesnt need to be affiliated with more negativity when he is trying to clean up his image. lebron cant catch a break.

LTS
04-29-2012, 05:15 PM
:laugh:

I will say this though. I gotta give it up for the Heat fanbase (at least what I have seen) for not taunting the Bulls fans (which we know don't like each other) and are like the rest of us: wishing Rose well in his recovery.

Agreed and this guy doesnt sound like a higher up if anything a sales guy in the mall selling shoes looking for attention a tool bag

VillaMaravilla
04-29-2012, 05:29 PM
i DONT WEAR THEIR WACK *** PRODUCTS, IVE BEEN STRAIGHT UP ADIDAS MAN SINCE i WAS A KID!....................AND BTW FK LEBRON!

sixer04fan
04-29-2012, 05:33 PM

espn didnt involve lebron. the idiot designer did.

Yup. And then some Heat fans in this thread did without realizing it.

The Flash
04-29-2012, 05:33 PM
i DONT WEAR THEIR WACK *** PRODUCTS, IVE BEEN STRAIGHT UP ADIDAS MAN SINCE i WAS A KID!....................AND BTW FK LEBRON!

:clap:

QueensG
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Where do you think he should be rated?

you mean second best on the thunder or in the league because to me he's the best player on the thunder and yes..he's second best in the league..I misunderstood