PDA

View Full Version : Should the NBA investigate into Game 1 of the Knicks vs. Heat series?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jeter 2
04-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Based on some of the suspectible calls from Game 1, is it necessary to see for the NBA to investigate into Game 1 of the Knicks vs. Heat series?

BigBlueCrew
04-28-2012, 10:48 PM
they should, but they wont. they are so 'pure'. :)

knicks4life33
04-28-2012, 10:48 PM
i think so and im not bein biased and lebrin and his acting he coulda won a few awards

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 10:50 PM
They should, they wont, games have been rigged before, not just against the Knick.

KaganRS
04-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes the NBA should investigate this - I think the Knicks' gatorade on the sidelines may have been poisoned.

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 10:53 PM
The one call I think they really should "investigate" is the flagrant, it wasn't even close to a flagrant, then the refs reviewed it in slow motion and still ruled it a flagrant. Its funny, because that scum **** actually ruled it a flagrant two at first.

ryang
04-28-2012, 10:53 PM
what a joke.. crying is one thing but acting like the refs caused the outcome of this game is the funniest thing ive ever heard.. go cry to someone else.. you got outplayed in every way..

jeter 2
04-28-2012, 10:54 PM
They got to. It was too obvious.

ryang
04-28-2012, 10:55 PM
the refs felt he went after his back.. either way you feel you lost to a superior team.. when we do this 3 more times maybe youll realize you are just sad..

jeter 2
04-28-2012, 10:56 PM
what a joke.. crying is one thing but acting like the refs caused the outcome of this game is the funniest thing ive ever heard.. go cry to someone else.. you got outplayed in every way..

Have you heard of Billy Donahue?

gotoHcarolina52
67 points is suspicious. Knicks should "investigate" their offense.

camador22
They need to investigate why Lebron is so f**n good and why Melo can't ever win in the first round.

5ass
Good calls, bad calls.. Knicks dont stand a chance.

knicksfan42

Sorry game was close we were down by 5, Heat get 5-7 calls straight calls in their favor shifting all momentum in the Heat favor and getting every single Knick starter into foul trouble. We weren't playing well, but the game was close, then the refs made sure you guys pulled away. The calls were so bad they made blatantly wrong ones on slow motion review.

29$JerZ
04-28-2012, 10:57 PM
The only thing that needs to be investigated is when did LeBron find time to learn from Griffin in this compressed schedule?

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 10:58 PM

Tim Donaghy man.

jeter 2
04-28-2012, 10:59 PM
How many times did Tyson Chandler have 4 fouls in the first half?

camador22
04-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Sorry game was close we were down by 5, Heat get 5-7 calls straight calls in their favor shifting all momentum in the Heat favor and getting every single Knick starter into foul trouble. We weren't playing well, but the game was close, then the refs made sure you guys pulled away. The calls were so bad they made blatantly wrong ones on slow motion review.

You were down by five only in the first 3 minutes of the game. After that Lebron went crazy and bent them over sideways. Heat could've won by 50 if they wanted too.

ryang
04-28-2012, 11:00 PM
you guys are a joke.. every foul wasnt a foul?? grow up and take your loss on the chin like your team did.. if it were as bad as you say and actually had something to do with a 30+ victory then it will be on espn at some point.. or talked about somewhere other then here on psd.. hate and anger = this thread and all excuses.. get ready to make a thread like this mon night.. and thursday..

Hangtime
04-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I didn't like the flagrant on Chandler but the Knicks committed some atrocious fouls in that game. Go back and look at some of the fouls by JR Smith or those charges by Stoudemire and Chandler. You are kidding yourselves if you put this loss solely on the refs.

eibbor
04-28-2012, 11:05 PM
The one call I think they really should "investigate" is the flagrant, it wasn't even close to a flagrant, then the refs reviewed it in slow motion and still ruled it a flagrant. Its funny, because that scum **** actually ruled it a flagrant two at first.

and that was right after another BS flop...

Lebrons acting in tonights game was worth than on "The Decision"

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 11:06 PM
you guys are a joke.. every foul wasnt a foul?? grow up and take your loss on the chin like your team did.. if i were as bad as you say and actually had something to do with a 30+ victory then it will be on espn at some point.. or talked about somewhere other then here on psd.. hate and anger = this thread and all excuses.. get ready to make a thread like this mon night.. and thursday..

Its easy for you to talk when every team you play is on an uneven plain and have to fight an uphill battle against the referees. Yea it would be so nice to get 23+ fts over the other team each game. Again if your team had games blatantly rigged against it you wouldn't be running this ****. Go ahead say it was fairly officiated tell everyone you're full of ****. I saw poster from like 10 different teams comment about how unbelievably rigged this game was, or are Bulls fans now making excuses for Knicks losses.

meloman1592
04-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Its easy for you to talk when every team you play is on an uneven plain and have to fight an uphill battle against the referees. Yea it would be so nice to get 23+ fts over the other team each game. Again if your team had games blatantly rigged against it you wouldn't be running this ****. Go ahead say it was fairly officiated tell everyone you're full of ****. I saw poster from like 10 different teams comment about how unbelievably rigged this game was, or are Bulls fans now making excuses for Knicks losses.

This...it isn't just knick fans talking about it

ryang
04-28-2012, 11:09 PM
everybody hates the heat.. dont say 10 other people... it wasnt rigged.. you charged and reached a ton.. look at the tape.. i have 4 bad calls.. it is not the refs fault

29$JerZ
04-28-2012, 11:10 PM
I didn't like the flagrant on Chandler but the Knicks committed some atrocious fouls in that game. Go back and look at some of the fouls by JR Smith or those charges by Stoudemire and Chandler. You are kidding yourselves if you put this loss solely on the refs.

The only fouls the Ref's got right were when JR fouled guys on the 3pt line and early on when Amar'e was actually playing like this was the 90's.

That entire 2nd Quarter was a joke, LeBron out performed Pierce/Griffin/Pau/Manu numerous times and was rewarded.

You know what makes flopping so bad? The fact that refs still fall for it.

ryang
04-28-2012, 11:12 PM

yea but is espn?? anbody not named jeff van gundy?? come on psd and fans of other teams who want they heat to lose..:facepalm:

check the tape.. the flagarant ok i can see that.. other then that it was a playoff basketball game and we are not the hawks or bobcats.. monday your gonna say the series is rigged.. your just upset and u should be but come on

29$JerZ
04-28-2012, 11:13 PM
everybody hates the heat.. dont say 10 other people... it wasnt rigged.. you charged and reached a ton.. look at the tape.. i have 4 bad calls.. it is not the refs fault

A lot of people hate the HEAT, not everyone.
Numerous posters and fanbases here, twitter, facebook, and other social media outlets all agreed that game was rigged. If you don't like the term rigged the game was "horribly officiated". 4 bad Calls? That means the other 20 calls are terrible.

ryang
04-28-2012, 11:13 PM
you guys have fun complaining.. wooow.. no point with some of you

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Lmfao

ryang
watch the tape dont listen to other people.. use your eyes.. obviously your just bitter.. have fun with that

naps
What's more embarrassing? Knicks team or Knicks fans? Tough one really.

sharqstealth
Knicks really lost this game even if there was no help from the refs... But regardless of that loss, to me there were too many obvious bad calls from the refs in that 2nd quarter that needs to be investigated because it just isn't fair... The flop of Lebron on Smith, the flagrant, those offensive calls are not all offensive fouls, and I hope refs call it consistently on both ends... A little bit of holding and shoving from the Knicks is a foul, but a little bit of holding and shoving from the Heat while they're denying Anthony the ball isn't... Nice game fixing by the refs!

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 11:16 PM

No one liked the flagrant on Chandler, because it wasn't a flagrant, it wasn't anything close to being a flagrant, but the refs went and REVIEWED IT IN SLOW MOTION REPLAY and decided that something which wasn't a flagrant was a flagrant, its like someone steps out they review it and the dude was 5 ft inside the line and they still rule it out of bounds. I looked at the charges and a few were legit but others were not like the one where Battier was very clearly moving while Amare was in the air, it doesn't matter because the Heat got the benefit of the doubt. We could very well have lost without the refs, heck I thought the last game we lost against the Heat was fairly officiated, but this one was not. They got the Knicks player in huge foul trouble and completely shifted the momentum in favor of the Heat. I don't know which team you're a fan of but trust me all it takes is 5-6 consecutive calls going one way, with none going the other way to rig a game.

PleaseBeNice
04-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Investigate why the Knicks aren't a good team

ayuntalo
04-28-2012, 11:19 PM
yea but is espn?? anbody not named jeff van gundy?? come on psd and fans of other teams who want they heat to lose..:facepalm:

check the tape.. the flagarant ok i can see that.. other then that it was a playoff basketball game and we are not the hawks or bobcats.. monday your gonna say the series is rigged.. your just upset and u should be but come on

LMAO
I really dont wanna comment on this never ending issue,
but come on man.. ESPN? really??? haha
there is not one analyst in there you can trust, Jon Barry, Wilbon, Brousard and Magic, all buffoons :facepalm:

Master Mind
04-28-2012, 11:20 PM
:laugh:

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 11:20 PM
only a few more days of having to hear about this nonsense

lakerboy
04-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Call the FBI. Knicks got raped on live TV

ryang
yes espn.. somebody woulda atleas said something.. they said flagrant but they also said outclassed and out hussled.. psd and knick fans < the world laughing at these comments

Slug3
only a few more days of having to hear about this nonsense

It won't end

gotoHcarolina52
04-28-2012, 11:25 PM
The HEAT will continue their "investigation" of the New York Knicks' collective anus on Monday night.

See it live at 7pm on TNT.

lakersfan01
04-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Stop whining, Lebron owned the knicks!!! Be mad at your owner for giving away every young asset for ball hog Melo.

jeter 2
04-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Did anyone hear Jeff Van Gundy complain about the officiating? Our coach got thrown out too.

ryang
no it wont.. knick fans complain more then the celtic fans did last year when wade broke rondos arm.. it smells like a new york sewer around here

Sadds The Gr8

Hangtime
04-28-2012, 11:27 PM
The only fouls the Ref's got right were when JR fouled guys on the 3pt line and early on when Amar'e was actually playing like this was the 90's.

That entire 2nd Quarter was a joke, LeBron out performed Pierce/Griffin/Pau/Manu numerous times and was rewarded.

You know what makes flopping so bad? The fact that refs still fall for it.

I don't think every single play was a flop. The knicks played poorly today to start. Turning the ball over, committing piss poor fouls, not blocking anyone out, missing shots, and watching Lebron make those contested shots and be aggressive driving the ball to the basket. We see this every year with the refs, the Knicks should have played better than what they showed today.

lakersfan01

James Dolan, case closed haha

FreakaNashur

they ruled it a flagrant 2 then switched it to a flagrant 1 after it was reviewed.

besides, WTF is there is to investigate? NY got blown out in game 1 :facepalm:

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 11:28 PM
lol its the refs fault the knicks lost
its the refs fault melo went 3-15
refs fault knicks had more turnover then shots made
refs fault jr kept chucking and doing stupid things
anything else.............

ayuntalo
yes espn.. somebody woulda atleas said something.. they said flagrant but they also said outclassed and out hussled.. psd and knick fans < the world laughing at these comments

dude i think your a classy guy (saw you posted on the knicks forum a couple times before the playoffs)
but come on.. ESPN is not a reputable nowadays.. its like a gossip show now, no smart insights whatsoever.

yes i am upset of how game 1 went and im looking forward for game 2, but trust me dude. dont listen to much on ESPN, atleast dont take them seriously.

YashBoone
The inconsistency is the kicker for me, cause its not just that the refs mad bad calls that really greatly helped Miami, but we didn't get any if those calls and on a lot of plays, we were getting mauled..... All that happened and miami took a commanding lead that we never recovered from .... Cause nobody is saying Miami is a bad team.... But with help from the refs they are pretty much unbeatable.

daleja424
04-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Yes. The nba should be investigating baron Davis. He clearly went all monstar and stole the talents of the rest of his teammates.

Melo, amare, chandler were awful.

The guards are all hurt.

the heat came out and put a good ole fashion hurting on the Knicks.

Get over it. On to game two.

MTL_123
lol ya lebron 32pts all came from him flopping wow thats all i can say

ryang
i dont but the only place ihear "the heat got lucky and the refs cheated us" is here

Chronz
What's more embarrassing? Knicks team or Knicks fans? Tough one really.

Not to me, its clear as day

llemon
04-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Based on some of the suspectible calls from Game 1, is it necessary to see for the NBA to investigate into Game 1 of the Knicks vs. Heat series?

Yes, I know just the man for the job. Inspector Clouseau

ryang
dude i think your a classy guy (saw you posted on the knicks forum a couple times before the playoffs)
but come on.. ESPN is not a reputable nowadays.. its like a gossip show now, no smart insights whatsoever.

yes i am upset of how game 1 went and im looking forward for game 2, but trust me dude. dont listen to much on ESPN, atleast dont take them seriously.

sorry some of your knick fans have gotten 2 me.. espn sucks true but the iternet is by far worse..

ayuntalo
I don't think every single play was a flop. The knicks played poorly today to start. Turning the ball over, committing piss poor fouls, not blocking anyone out, missing shots, and watching Lebron make those contested shots and be aggressive driving the ball to the basket. We see this every year with the refs, the Knicks should have played better than what they showed today.

im not here to engage in this never ending argument,
but let me set this straight sir.
the game was tight early until the 2nd quarter, it was a low scoring game.
until all hell broke lose before halftime, and after those the knicks kinda quit and i wouldnt blame them. but regardless its a loss and onto game 2

YashBoone
04-28-2012, 11:33 PM

You should investigate why you have a homo erotic signature.

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Get over it. On to game two.

Again its easy to say that when games are so blatantly rigged in your teams favor. I can assure you that if the situations we're reversed you wouldn't be saying this. What's the point of game 2 I anticipate you guys shooting 30+ fts and the Knicks players getting battered with no calls. It would be interesting to see if they blatantly make a wrong call on a slow motion replay against the Knicks again. Surely the refs would be pushing it at that point.

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 11:35 PM
if the knicks played with the energy and agresivness that miami did they would have gotten some calls to.

Knicks defense was a joke, just a joke, they basically fouled every time.

Miami's put on a clinic how to execute a game plan. taking charges? miami took 6 charges. forcing turnovers? miami forced 27turnovers.

was just an epic beat down, cant wait to rewatch it on my dvr

i knew i would hear about the refs, but this is just crazy lol

naps
Stop whining, Lebron owned the knicks!!! Be mad at your owner for giving away every young asset for ball hog Melo.

Word.

SportsAndrew25
Yes. The NBA should investigate why the Knicks shot 36% from the floor, why Carmelo went 3-15, and why the Knicks had 27 turnovers.

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 11:36 PM
I give this thread two :facepalm: :facepalm:.

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Again its easy to say that when games are so blatantly rigged in your teams favor. I can assure you that if the situations we're reversed you wouldn't be saying this. What's the point of game 2 I anticipate you guys shooting 30+ fts and the Knicks players getting battered with no calls. It would be interesting to see if they blatantly make a wrong call on a slow motion replay against the Knicks again. Surely the refs would be pushing it at that point.

if u accept it then stop *****ing about it on to game 2 that it

naps
04-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Not to me, its clear as day

I know your answer Chronz :laugh2:

Deemerc
04-28-2012, 11:39 PM
I think it's a conspiracy against the Knicks. There's gotta be something behind not winning a playoff game in 12 years

BigBlueCrew
04-28-2012, 11:40 PM
I think it's a conspiracy against the Knicks. There's gotta be something behind not winning a playoff game in 12 years

dude, why dont you try making a playoff and then opening your big mouth

naps
04-28-2012, 11:41 PM

:laugh2: Epic

knicksfan42
04-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Let’s get this out of the way early. The refereeing in this game was so execrable it made the WWF look like a legitimate sporting venture. It was so far beyond one-sided, it even led Bill Simmons (who isn’t known to be particularly fond of New York teams, to say the least) to tweet: “I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey.”

If you’d like some numbers to back up the above hyperbole, in the 1st half, the Knicks found themselves on the receiving end of 20 calls to Miami’s 8 and 5 trips to the line versus Miami’s 28. Read that again. 28-5. Some of the more egregious examples included (but were not limited to):

1. Melo getting manhandled by Shane Battier and/or LeBron on the block to such a degree that I’m fairly certain the latter duo could confidently identify what religion Mr. Anthony and nary whistle.

2. A series of dubious charges, three on Tyson Chandler alone, drawn solely because LeBron et al, clearly logged some serious hours at the Danilo Gallinari School of “I just stepped on a land mine in WWII-era Tunisia” Flopping.

3. A Flagrant Two (subsequently downgraded to a one) was assessed to Tyson Chandler after LeBron (that scurrilous swine) spent a good deal of time teetering and wobbling around the court like he was the town drunk in a late 20th/early 19th Century Irish Novel. I literally thew a beverage (non-alcoholic) at the wall after this’n.

4. If you thought his acting in “The Decision” was awful, take a look at how he collapsed like a sack of refined flour after being barely touched by J.R. Smith as the two went after a rebound in the corner.

And on and on and on. I’ve said this before, but when the refs pull a Donaghy, the effect is greater than costing a single possession. There’s a sense that, “Crap. Not only do we have to defeat this hellish team that’s in The Kraken on vast quantities of amphetamines’ mode, but we have to overcome the bastids in gray too?” Not only does it destroy any confidence a team might have, players start pressing, trying to regain the lead in a single play. I’ve seen it first hand onstage in plays. It’s called, “Saving the show.” One actor tries to rescue a bad collective performance by him or herself and starts overacting and/or hamming it up and ends up making the whole thing even worse. Once things started to go awry, Melo and Smith forced some early shots, a gaggle of panicky turnovers ensued and like a shark smelling blood in the water, LeBron went on a berzerker rampage all adding up to a 24-2 run over the final six minutes of the half that, for all intents and purposes, got the obese female in viking horns to start her vocal warmup.

oak2455
04-28-2012, 11:42 PM
BREAKING NEWS Nets will move to the D league and still suck.....more to follow

SportsAndrew25
He's right!!!!!!!! This was a mother****ing conspiracy!!!!!!! The Heat came up with a diabolic plan to shut down Carmelo, get the Knicks turnovers, and score 100 points!!!!!!! Totally. This is the biggest conspiracy since 9/11. Break out the tinfoil hats and play The X-Files theme *****. :facepalm:

naps
Now you know why they haven't been relevant for 12 years. Bucks should have made the playoffs this year. Would be a closer series.

oak2455
04-28-2012, 11:43 PM
dude, why dont you try making a playoff and then opening your big mouth

they won the Lottery... oops wrong they f that up too:clap::clap:

KB-Pau-DH2012
There's nothing to investigate. Heat beat Knicks ***!

David Stern should just tell LeBron to stop embarrassing himself by flopping. If that's what your league MVP does, then damn, the NBA is really soft.

lakersfan01
Did anyone actually believe that the Knicks were going to knock the Heat out??? :laugh2:

Be mad at James Dolan for giving up all their young assets all for one ball hog that can't play with anyone.

knicksfan42
Let’s get this out of the way early. The refereeing in this game was so execrable it made the WWF look like a legitimate sporting venture. It was so far beyond one-sided, it even led Bill Simmons (who isn’t known to be particularly fond of New York teams, to say the least) to tweet: “I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey.”

If you’d like some numbers to back up the above hyperbole, in the 1st half, the Knicks found themselves on the receiving end of 20 calls to Miami’s 8 and 5 trips to the line versus Miami’s 28. Read that again. 28-5. Some of the more egregious examples included (but were not limited to):

1. Melo getting manhandled by Shane Battier and/or LeBron on the block to such a degree that I’m fairly certain the latter duo could confidently identify what religion Mr. Anthony and nary whistle.

2. A series of dubious charges, three on Tyson Chandler alone, drawn solely because LeBron et al, clearly logged some serious hours at the Danilo Gallinari School of “I just stepped on a land mine in WWII-era Tunisia” Flopping.

3. A Flagrant Two (subsequently downgraded to a one) was assessed to Tyson Chandler after LeBron (that scurrilous swine) spent a good deal of time teetering and wobbling around the court like he was the town drunk in a late 20th/early 19th Century Irish Novel. I literally thew a beverage (non-alcoholic) at the wall after this’n.

4. If you thought his acting in “The Decision” was awful, take a look at how he collapsed like a sack of refined flour after being barely touched by J.R. Smith as the two went after a rebound in the corner.

And on and on and on. I’ve said this before, but when the refs pull a Donaghy, the effect is greater than costing a single possession. There’s a sense that, “Crap. Not only do we have to defeat this hellish team that’s in The Kraken on vast quantities of amphetamines’ mode, but we have to overcome the bastids in gray too?” Not only does it destroy any confidence a team might have, players start pressing, trying to regain the lead in a single play. I’ve seen it first hand onstage in plays. It’s called, “Saving the show.” One actor tries to rescue a bad collective performance by him or herself and starts overacting and/or hamming it up and ends up making the whole thing even worse. Once things started to go awry, Melo and Smith forced some early shots, a gaggle of panicky turnovers ensued and like a shark smelling blood in the water, LeBron went on a berzerker rampage all adding up to a 24-2 run over the final six minutes of the half that, for all intents and purposes, got the obese female in viking horns to start her vocal warmup.

oak2455
Now you know why they haven't been relevant for 12 years. Bucks should have made the playoffs this year. Would be a closer series.

:facepalm:

llemon
04-28-2012, 11:44 PM

Really, you should be very, very ashamed, and apologize to the Knick fans you are embarrassing.

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 11:45 PM
You sheeple know nothing. This was a humongous conspiracy. There was a fourth point guard in the grassy knoll. I know. I was there.

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 11:47 PM
This game never happened. It was simulated in NBA 2K12. You sheeple do not know anything.

ayuntalo
04-28-2012, 11:48 PM
if the knicks played with the energy and agresivness that miami did they would have gotten some calls to.

Knicks defense was a joke, just a joke, they basically fouled every time.

Miami's put on a clinic how to execute a game plan. taking charges? miami took 6 charges. forcing turnovers? miami forced 27turnovers.

was just an epic beat down, cant wait to rewatch it on my dvr

i knew i would hear about the refs, but this is just crazy lol

FYI the score was Knicks 29 and Heat 32 with less than 5minutes left in the 2nd quarter before the fiasco started

Deemerc
04-28-2012, 11:50 PM
I believe George Bush after 9/11, conspired against the Knicks this year. Giving Chandler the flu virus, and also giving Lin bad lo mein to ruin his knee. Which after all this will make the Knicks lose this series.

NYK|NYY
04-28-2012, 11:50 PM
No the game shouldn't be investigated. We would have lost w/o those calls probably, but that doesn't excuse the refs for being utterly horrible. NBA should be ashamed that the refs leave their print on a game like this.

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 11:51 PM
You people are believing what the David Stern controlled media tell you. This game was a conspiracy. The refs conspired to make Carmelo lay bricks. I know. I was there.

Sactown
Poor officiating doesn't account for a 33 point deficit, neither does it account for the 24 turnovers and Melo not being able to hit his jumpers. Like I've said before Melo is just as likely to shoot yourself out of a game than into one.. and his 20% shooting tonight demonstrated it.. He's a ball stopper which freezes up the offense hence why they had like 10 assists? The advantage they had was in the paint and they didn't out rebound Miami by a large enough margin and they also didn't score enough in the paint.. that's why they lost..

Khri
Knicks fans crying after talking trash for 2 straight weeks about how much they want to play us over Chicago, look at them now :laugh2:

gotoHcarolina52
04-28-2012, 11:52 PM

The whining about the beatdown has become more entertaining than the beatdown itself.

Chronz
Seriously tho, no investigation is needed, Melo has a knack for going ghost come playoff time. The Knicks arent the same without Tyson at full speed.

justinnum1

:bla:

Chronz
04-28-2012, 11:53 PM
FYI the score was Knicks 29 and Heat 32 with less than 5minutes left in the 2nd quarter before the fiasco started
FYI that tends to happen early, great teams separate themselves as the game wears on. We saw today what the Knicks are made of

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 11:53 PM

And then the heat's defense locked down and we went on a 32-4 run.

Deemerc
04-28-2012, 11:55 PM

And on and on and on. I’ve said this before, but when the refs pull a Donaghy, the effect is greater than costing a single possession. There’s a sense that, “Crap. Not only do we have to defeat this hellish team that’s in The Kraken on vast quantities of amphetamines’ mode, but we have to overcome the bastids in gray too?” Not only does it destroy any confidence a team might have, players start pressing, trying to regain the lead in a single play. I’ve seen it first hand onstage in plays. It’s called, “Saving the show.” One actor tries to rescue a bad collective performance by him or herself and starts overacting and/or hamming it up and ends up making the whole thing even worse. Once things started to go awry, Melo and Smith forced some early shots, a gaggle
of panicky turnovers ensued and like a shark smelling blood in the water, LeBron went on a berzerker rampage all adding up to a 24-2 run over the final six minutes of the half that, for all intents and purposes, got the obese female in viking horns to start her vocal warmup.

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 11:55 PM
The game ball should be checked for thermite paint.

JLynn943
04-28-2012, 11:56 PM
So it's the refs' fault that the Knicks couldn't score or defend?

IIISSKiLL
04-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Lebron didn't even play in the 4th how was this game rigged ? since when does the nba have to rig a game against the 2nd seed and 7th seed ?? New York fans are the worst ever they think their team is amazing and they really aren't at all.. but today i give them respect !! they are accussing miami of rigging a game instead of trying to fire woodson or trade melo.. lemme guess if lin wa splaying you guys would have whooped *** right ??

utl768
Knicks fans grasping at every excuse except how about my team just isn't any good

GiantsSwaGG
I love the Knicks but Knicks fans are becoming an embarrassment....it's sad to say Knicks fans brought the trolling on yourselves

fishfan79
04-28-2012, 11:58 PM
4-0 sweeep

oak2455
I love the Knicks but Knicks fans are becoming an embarrassment....it's sad to say Knicks fans brought the trolling on yourselves

true:clap:

SportsAndrew25
The refs gave Tyson Chandler the flu. They poisoned his **** with Chris Bosh's tyrannosaurus mucus. I know. I was there.

D12 fan
The NBA should investigate Knick players for the @$$ whoopin they recieved on Nat'l tv today.

oak2455

dude wheres the gal??

Chronz
04-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Also why would the league need to rig game 1 of a best of 7? Wouldnt it be obvious that its not even close to being in danger. Especially knowing what we know about Melo and the Heat?

LOL at someone mentioning Simmons. He actually wrote before the series started that Novak/JR Smith would win them 1 game and that "you can see it in Melo's eyes, hes READY" lmfao

SportsAndrew25
The HEAT will continue their "investigation" of the New York Knicks' collective anus on Monday night.

See it live at 7pm on TNT.:laugh:

IIISSKiLL
to rig a game the game must be close so its not so obvious and a 33 point blow out seems a little much for game 1 of the 1st round lol take the lose new york you're lucky if you win one this series

BigBlueCrew

You know at least miami fans have reason to gloat. You are a total idiot. Your team hasnt won since the NBA/ABA was merged. You really need to stop.

Deemerc

Ur the number 1 troll outta all of them

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:00 AM
You know at least miami fans have reason to gloat. You are a total idiot. Your team hasnt won since the NBA/ABA was merged. You really need to stop.

Your team hasn't won since before then

justinnum1
04-29-2012, 12:02 AM
someone want to explain to me how the refs made melo go 3-15?

also, battier played great d today, just phenominal.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:03 AM

When was the last time the Knicks won the title?

:violin:?

SportsAndrew25
This game was rigged so that the 1% could see their Heat win an NBA Championship, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1 #OccupyWallStreet #OccupyDavidStern #OccupyAmericanAirlinesArena

TheJesus
I am not a Miami Heat fan nor am I a New York Knicks fan. I enter this discussion without a shred of bias towards either team, and quite frankly, do not care about the outcome of this series.

1. It would make no sense for the NBA to rig this series against the New York Knicks. Consider the ramifications of having the Miami Heat railroad the Knicks:

a. Lose massive television ratings because fans are always uninterested in blowout wins and series.

b. The Knicks out of the playoffs means you lose the largest fanbase in the country, the most global city in the country, and the money that comes with it.

c. The Heat blowing out the Knicks and winning this series generates no interest because that is what the heat are supposed to do.

2. The League would make substantially more money with the Knicks defeating the Heat. Let's not forget that the "Worldwide Sensation," Jeremy Lin, could possibly play if the Knicks advance. Wouldn't the league love to see that?

3. "Knicks upset Heat!" Would be the biggest sports headline - Period. It would overshadow the NHL Playoffs, the NFL Draft, the MLB Regular Season, and any other news story out there. I would argue that if the NBA wanted to rig this series, it would be for the Heat to win.

I understand fans are upset, but please. Cut the nonsense.

MTL_123
04-29-2012, 12:05 AM
someone want to explain to me how the refs made melo go 3-15?

also, battier played great d today, just phenominal.

justin trust me its the refs fault and the refs gave chandler the flu

Kings Faithful
04-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Saying the refs sucked is one thing, calling for a investigation because the game was rigged is just stupid. why game 1? Why let the team they are rigging it for get a 30 point lead? Why rig a game for the better team when the lesser team hasn't proved they stand any chance whatsoever in a 7 game series? If you want to see what a real screw job is like go rewatch the 4th quarter of the 2002 wcf. Then come back and watch the reply of this game and feel stupid afterwards.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Amare Stoudemire 7pts 5reb.LMFAO

SportsAndrew25
04-29-2012, 12:07 AM
The Bilderburg planned this fix in a corporate back room mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!!!!!! I listen to Alex Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donuts365
04-29-2012, 12:08 AM
speechless

GiantsSwaGG
04-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Ur the number 1 troll outta all of them

How bout those Nets?

Oh wait.....

SportsAndrew25
The Bilderburg conspired to make the Knicks turn the ball over 27 times man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You sheeple listen to the David Stern run media so you do not know!!!!!! Alex Jones told me this last week!!!!!!!!!!!

MTL_123
Amare Stoudemire 7pts 5reb.LMFAO

refs fault

llemon
This game was rigged so that the 1% could see their Heat win an NBA Championship, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1 #OccupyWallStreet #OccupyDavidStern #OccupyAmericanAirlinesArena

Occupy an American Airlines In-Flight Lavatory. Then we'd be talking about taking action.

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:10 AM
How bout does Nets?

Oh wait.....

no wait.....he's glad they didnt make the playoffs

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:12 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5728/crazycat5iy8yx6sa.gif

lakersfan01
04-29-2012, 12:13 AM

The whining about the beatdown has become more entertaining than the beatdown itself.

True :laugh2:

SportsAndrew25
04-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Ur the number 1 troll outta all of them:laugh: This coming from the guy who came up with a Should the Knicks forfeit? thread. LMFAO.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:14 AM
How bout those Nets?

Oh wait.....

How bout those Knicks?

Oh wait....:facepalm:

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:14 AM
no wait.....he's glad they didnt make the playoffs

and Jets too:clap: Mets too:clap: :D:D

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:15 AM
How bout those Knicks?

How about Dwight's performance today?...

Oh yeah he was being a little ***** and he quit on his coach

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:15 AM
How bout those Knicks?

your a fan of Dwight:laugh::laugh::laugh: did he opt out or in or out or in or out or in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

SportsAndrew25
04-29-2012, 12:16 AM
no wait.....he's glad they didnt make the playoffsLMFAO. ...ain't that sad or what? :laugh2:

willabeast77
04-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Knicks didn't show up, Miami dominated like expected.

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:17 AM
LMFAO. ...ain't that sad or what? :laugh2:

thats the first time ever I heard a fan say that

RC3
04-29-2012, 12:18 AM
All I'm going to say is lebron is an actor thinking he got stabbed with that foul. That shouldn't even be a flagrant foul. All it should be was an illegal screen. Not a flagrant foul. Just horrible that the refs favor one player.

SportsAndrew25
24. 32. That's the code to my phone.

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oak2455
thats the first time ever I heard a fan say that

Blueprint:laugh::laugh::laugh:

koreancabbage
04-29-2012, 12:19 AM
You should investigate why you have a homo erotic signature.

says the guy with 3 men as his sig lol

but seriously, I didn't see them come out fired in the second half, they were blown out by 30+ points. its not a fluke considering piss poor execution, poor defense, and Melo was the center of attention from the Heats defense.

Knicks lost regardless, move on to game two. Even without the "flagrant" foul and the one "Lebron was pushed out of bounds" by JR smith, Miami laid a hammer on them. Even harder now with Shupert gone for the series.

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:21 AM
face of franchise

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhdT8qiI7U5MVTNAVFFDz8bK6zAztjR 7ojmbXBiNgqKoi_b6V9Jg

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:23 AM

Oh yeah he was being a little ***** and he quit on his coach

Dwight 0pts with 0min,Chandler 0pts 21min.LMFAO:laugh:

SportsAndrew25
face of franchise

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhdT8qiI7U5MVTNAVFFDz8bK6zAztjR 7ojmbXBiNgqKoi_b6V9JgOh ****!!!!!! :laugh: ****ing awesome!!!!

BigBlueCrew
face of franchise

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhdT8qiI7U5MVTNAVFFDz8bK6zAztjR 7ojmbXBiNgqKoi_b6V9Jg

nice haha :clap:

koreancabbage
04-29-2012, 12:24 AM
All I'm going to say is lebron is an actor thinking he got stabbed with that foul. That shouldn't even be a flagrant foul. All it should be was an illegal screen. Not a flagrant foul. Just horrible that the refs favor one player.

i agree that shouldn't be a flagrant, but in the heat of the game, things might look worse than they really are on the court.

And they can't rescind most calls or else the refs would lose credibility...oh wait lol

but still, the aggressive team won. Knicks were a lameduck in every aspect of the game.

I expected that the Heats would steam roll them anyways but i guess Lebron won a couple of Emmys along the way. LOL @ flop with Chandler

SportsAndrew25
04-29-2012, 12:24 AM

Oh yeah he was being a little ***** and he quit on his coachDamn. I did not know holograms can do that.

SportsAndrew25
04-29-2012, 12:25 AM
The Magic went Coachella and had a holographic Dwight Howard on the floor.

GiantsSwaGG
04-29-2012, 12:25 AM
How bout those Knicks?

Hows bout Dwight?

Oh wait...:facepalm:

Does he still want to be a magic...Oh wait

kenzo400
04-29-2012, 12:26 AM

Lol, you keep saying this but it really is just the Knicks fans. Just take a look through the forum and you'll see.

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:27 AM
hmmmmm Jersey

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlEVoPOSGBzJfqxJmrAzCzWd3HIKHgz UeK6yi4oBzvUtVeXShJGQ

GiantsSwaGG
04-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Dwight 0pts with 0min,Chandler 0pts 21min.LMFAO:laugh:

:facepalm:Failed...

Tyson, signs a 4 year contract with the Knicks

Dwight...Wants out!

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:30 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8hOtNxbvDSeJWchq_ANkazlZm9u_gG SuM7DpxM3KXOYAWuuT1

JordansBulls
04-29-2012, 12:30 AM
They need to investigate why Lebron is so f**n good and why Melo can't ever win in the first round.

Haven't seen you around here in a longgggggggg time, where you been?

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:31 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShszqR0xiOBuf79rgUJUQbJxQoC5dJ0 2zfVKD73I98XQgtc5IN

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:33 AM
:facepalm:Failed...

Tyson, signs a 4 year contract with the Knicks

Dwight...Wants out!

Im a Dwight fan,I don't care who he signs with.

Amare 4year contract with the Knicks.:laugh:

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:33 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREr29UmK1Oz-S9HD1rNqkbOlK4YvagiiLPzXXje17Sdc6Zj84eFg

koreancabbage
04-29-2012, 12:34 AM
im a dwight fan,i don't care who he signs with.

amare 4year contract with the knicks.:laugh:

exactly lol

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Im a Dwight fan,I don't care who he signs with.

Amare 4year contract with the Knicks.:laugh:

you will if he signs in that hellhole of the Brooklyn Nyets.

oak2455
04-29-2012, 12:35 AM
D12 at his best

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5v6yCTwtsCojo7reCRisJ6Ss0p84wY wFXHhGswBO9lEvLk2EdGw

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:37 AM

Brooklyn Nets Dwight/Dwill>Knicks:laugh:

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Brooklyn Nets Dwight/Dwill>Knicks:laugh:

Dwill aint resigning. But hey you keep dreamin.

llemon
04-29-2012, 12:39 AM

If who signs? Who's a FA?

The Final Boss
04-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Is it a PSD NBA Forum thing that the heat, knicks, and bulls are rivals? It's a delusion to think these teams are rivals when all three teams are irrelevant and always will be irrelevant.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Dwill aint resigning. But hey you keep dreamin.

Ok Dwight Orlando>Knicks:laugh:

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:40 AM
If who signs? Who's a FA?

Dee White How Werd. In the words of my friend DoMeFavors. He quit on his coach.

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:42 AM

Kinda like the Knicks wit dantoni.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:43 AM

So,Carmelo got his coach fired.:laugh:

Just stop man,I'm making you look stupid with every comeback.

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Kinda like the Knicks wit dantoni.

the entire team?

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Face of franchise

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE6WNXSwsTBh6yBKcV6cVTHmTk2MgTK-ykX5rAOImPwNY8NjxE

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:46 AM
the entire team?

Amare,Lin,Davis wanted him to stay.

new york blue
Not sure why you would want to investigate. Superstars get calls and home teams get calls. And Lebron flops well. So the fact that a couple of critical calls in the second period went against the Knicks is hardly a crime against the game.

Rigging arguments are just moronic, because one can usually think up an argument that the "league" would like any outcome, and that leads aside the question of who decides to rig, and how many people you would have to silence for that sort of conspiracy to work.

Miami has better talent and has been together longer, and is tough at home 25-8 if I remember correctly. It would have been a major upset if the Knicks had won.

D12 fan
Face of franchise

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE6WNXSwsTBh6yBKcV6cVTHmTk2MgTK-ykX5rAOImPwNY8NjxE

:laugh:Poor Spike.

BigBlueCrew
So,Carmelo got his coach fired.:laugh:

Just stop man,I'm making you look stupid with every comeback.

not really, ur just an idiot, and im just playin with you. I could really care less. You can put a thousand :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2: and it wont change anything. Dwight quit and he will be leaving Orlando when the season is over. Probably to a worse situation and wont be making it better

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:47 AM
Bla

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Bla

what a comeback

CityofTreez
Yes, complete horse ****.

How did the HEAT get away with murder on a Saturday?

A day of Peace, and Tranquility was offset because of the officiating in Game 1 between the Heat/Knicks.

Deemerc

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Amare,Lin,Davis wanted him to stay.

3 guys on a team of 15?? cmon you have to do better than that

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:52 AM
not really, ur just an idiot, and im just playin with you. I could really care less. You can put a thousand :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2: and it wont change anything. Dwight quit and he will be leaving Orlando when the season is over. Probably to a worse situation and wont be making it better

Im a Dwight fan,I hope he leaves Orlando anyway.

Dwight>Any player on your roster:nod:

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Let's take the series back to NYC

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwrolFhyIunLhlKePpUPgfS5nHZuWTe DI2b-EZWOkVfGamwuWNmw

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Im a Dwight fan,I hope he leaves Orlando anyway.

Dwight>Any player on your roster:nod:

u wish. I know I called u an idiot. Dont prove it

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:55 AM
3 guys on a team of 15?? cmon you have to do better than that

Oh like it really matters what Toney Douglas and Jared Jefferies think.:laugh:

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Oh like it really matters what Toney Douglas and Jared Jefferies think.:laugh:

now you care what Lin & Davis thinks?

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 12:58 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spike looks depressed after all those years of rooting for the Knicks.

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 12:59 AM
I wanna see spike in the mascot dunk contest

lavilevi23
04-29-2012, 12:59 AM
:facepalm: this thread.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 01:01 AM
now you care what Lin & Davis thinks?

Lin/Davis/Amare is your main core group,or is it Harrelson,Novak,Bibby,Fields.:facepalm:

Sssmush
04-29-2012, 01:02 AM
The should use the money to investigate Tim Tebow's sex life instead.

D12 fan
04-29-2012, 01:10 AM
Big Blue Crew has thrown in the towel,Hope you don't take it personal.

C_Mund
04-29-2012, 01:10 AM
It took New York 2 streaks of playing above itself as a team to get to the 7th seed. Just because it's the Knicks doesn't mean there's a storyline behind a beating. There's games that are reffed brutally and it happens to every team.
...also, Melo missed more shots in the first half than Amare took all game. When that happens and you play frustrated ball the calls don't generally go your way.

RipCity32
04-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Is this thread for real Knicks fan,Show some pride some of you guys kill me.

oak2455
04-29-2012, 01:26 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5dp3hBgJg1qar661o1_500.jpg

3ballbomber
04-29-2012, 01:27 AM
if they didnt investigate last years 2nd round meeting between miami and boston why should they here lol.

do you now remember game 1 of that series? Miami had alot of help.

oak2455
04-29-2012, 01:27 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL6b_b-V_Q0GY3CT7BsNq0IKKvgy39lTXZY0pHAQXI--Cb8BqH

JC_
04-29-2012, 01:31 AM
The league should bring in a gynecologist to investigate the Knicks

2-ONE-5
04-29-2012, 01:31 AM
LOL at this thread. Knicks suck, they were never good, get over it.

justinnum1
04-29-2012, 01:33 AM
The league should bring in a gynecologist to investigate the Knicks

oh thats good lol

GiantsSwaGG
04-29-2012, 01:40 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL6b_b-V_Q0GY3CT7BsNq0IKKvgy39lTXZY0pHAQXI--Cb8BqH

:laugh2:

KeepMonta#8
04-29-2012, 01:41 AM
if they didnt investigate last years 2nd round meeting between miami and boston why should they here lol.

do you now remember game 1 of that series? Miami had alot of help.

wait tho, i watched that 2nd round and the refs were calling a good game

effen5
04-29-2012, 01:42 AM
As bad as the officiating was, Knicks played like absolute trash that game

NYtilIdie
04-29-2012, 02:03 AM
You honestly can't sit there with a straight face and tell me Melo' deserved that tech, I don't give a ***k about the rest of the quarter that tech is what really sucked the life of the team.

Throw the ball to a ref and you get a tech?

TylerSL
04-29-2012, 02:17 AM
this thread is laughable. Sure there were bad calls but the Knicks brought most of it on themselves. Such as the Chandler "flagerant", sure it wasnt a flagerant, it was a foul, but not flagerant, but try to think of this rationally. That could have easily been avoided. I mean, why the **** is he setting a hard screen like that at mid court with 1:30 left in the half when he already has 3 fouls? That is 100% Chandler's fault, not the refs fault, Chandler's fault. Cry all you want, it should/could have been avoided.

Also look at the 5 chargers that were called. The Knicks were called for 5 charges in the first half, all for the same thing. Dont you think after the second time they were called for a charge they would have an idea of what the refs were calling charges and stop what they were doing? Well, the Knicks continued to hurl their bodies into Heat players, and the refs stayed consistant and called charges. Again, that is 3 charges/turnovers that should/could have been avoided. Its just dumb basketball.

Again, I am not saying all of these calls were good, but the Knicks did nothing to avoid any call, and made themselves an easy target. They put themselves in that situation with the points I have made, and then just threw their hands up when nothing went their way. Cry all you want, this one is on the Knicks.

P-O-Z
04-29-2012, 02:21 AM
What the NBA should investigate is the travesty behind Amare bringing cornrows back like its 01 again. That alone warranted a 33 point beat down.

TylerSL
04-29-2012, 02:24 AM
Also, they could try to make their offense a little bit less predictable. All they really do is run Iso Melo, Pick and Roll Stat, or shoot 3's. Not very hard to stop when you are an elite defesive team. You know, like the teams you see in the playoffs, but I guess thats the refs fault too. :sigh:

KingPosey
04-29-2012, 02:44 AM
an investigation is needed, because the Knicks definitely got their *** raped.

shizzle09
04-29-2012, 02:51 AM
they should investigate the whole knicks team for laying down. Thats the only way this game was rigged. quit crying. It's only game 1. Cant imagine how bad this is gonna get after the knicks actually lose the series and not just one game. You guys will come up with anything. The knicks were flat out HACKERS today and all you bias homers see is the game is rigged. nice to know you know nothing about the basketball that you're watching. wow

shizzle09
04-29-2012, 02:53 AM
What the NBA should investigate is the travesty behind Amare bringing cornrows back like its 01 again. That alone warranted a 33 point beat down.

:clap:

shizzle09
04-29-2012, 02:54 AM
this thread is laughable. Sure there were bad calls but the Knicks brought most of it on themselves. Such as the Chandler "flagerant", sure it wasnt a flagerant, it was a foul, but not flagerant, but try to think of this rationally. That could have easily been avoided. I mean, why the **** is he setting a hard screen like that at mid court with 1:30 left in the half when he already has 3 fouls? That is 100% Chandler's fault, not the refs fault, Chandler's fault. Cry all you want, it should/could have been avoided.

Also look at the 5 chargers that were called. The Knicks were called for 5 charges in the first half, all for the same thing. Dont you think after the second time they were called for a charge they would have an idea of what the refs were calling charges and stop what they were doing? Well, the Knicks continued to hurl their bodies into Heat players, and the refs stayed consistant and called charges. Again, that is 3 charges/turnovers that should/could have been avoided. Its just dumb basketball.

Again, I am not saying all of these calls were good, but the Knicks did nothing to avoid any call, and made themselves an easy target. They put themselves in that situation with the points I have made, and then just threw their hands up when nothing went their way. Cry all you want, this one is on the Knicks.

well said.

Raps08-09 Champ
04-29-2012, 03:05 AM
:laugh2:

As corrupt as it is, bad calls happen all the time in the NBA. They can't really do anything about it.

What do you expect them to say? "Since the calls were heavily biased against the Heat first game, we need to make it heavily biased for the Knicks the next game to make it 'even'."

Chandler's flagrant will probably be rescinded. The techs were definitely not warranted though and should also be rescinded. As for officiating and fouls, there's really nothing the NBA can do

Yanks All Day
04-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Carmelo Anthony: 34 minutes, 3-15 shooting, 11 points.

LeBron James: 32 minutes, 10-14 shooting, 32 points

When your biggest star throws up 11 points in a playoff game when the best player on the planet is going off, you're gonna get blown out.

MiamiBoy77
04-29-2012, 03:07 AM
This thread is pathetic. If Joakim Noahs flagarent back against (boston or miami?? i believe) and a couple other flagarants (greivas vazquez- #1 not top 10) this is just like those.

this game should not be investigate. the heat played MUCH more physical and deserved what they got. stop effing crying the heat hating is seriously old.

shizzle09
04-29-2012, 04:19 AM
You honestly can't sit there with a straight face and tell me Melo' deserved that tech, I don't give a ***k about the rest of the quarter that tech is what really sucked the life of the team.

Throw the ball to a ref and you get a tech?

it was a stupid tech right along with the tech on Amare and Haslem for lightly smack talking. That was even more of a joke. the reason you lost was due to being outplayed though. Melo was throwing up HORRIBLE shots. one tech does not allow a team to win by 33. sorry if you dont understand why that sounds a little poor loserish

UKblazers
04-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Im not a fan of either team but to say the game was rigged was ridiculous. The jr smith push on lebron and the Carmelo technical aside i don't remember any ridiculous calls. And of course the Heat will have more FT's when there the only team able to attack the rim off the dribble. Carmelo can but fields,Jr,Bibby,Novak even Shump aren't great ball handlers.

basketfan4life
04-29-2012, 05:04 AM
Game was officiated very poorly, that happens to alot of teams who plays against an lbj lead team, it is like common knowledge. The whistle blows even before he starts attacking, it's like we're going to call the faul no matter what, if you score it's and 1 if you can't no worries, 2 free throws. This is what it's like to play against lbj, then people go crazy about his %FG.

But, a big but, this game isn't and shouldn't going to be investigated. You are complaining LBJ having more FT attemps than whole knicks team, try Leon Pove(know him? ) having more FT attemps than all Lakers team, watch 2008 nba finals game 2 than you can talk about rigged.

LeMarcus
04-29-2012, 05:27 AM
His field goal % has nothing to do with his FTA.

dodie53
04-29-2012, 07:33 AM
investigate what?

jimm120
04-29-2012, 07:52 AM
His field goal % has nothing to do with his FTA.

well, I'm not saying I agree with the guy, but FG% can definitely be affected by free throw attempts.

How?

His "misses" are called fouls, so that shot gets taken off his shot chart. The ones that go in still stick.

just saying...

quade36
04-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Wow, you knew it would be some reason, you knew fans would come down on the refs. But comeon, refs don't determine a 33 point whooping.

sharqstealth
04-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Wow, you knew it would be some reason, you knew fans would come down on the refs. But comeon, refs don't determine a 33 point whooping.

I agree with you, they didn't totally determine that 33 point whooping but they did contribute to some of it, still wasn't right... Even JVG was dumbfounded by most of the calls...

Knicks21
04-29-2012, 08:46 AM
I agree with you, they didn't totally determine that 33 point whooping but they did contribute to some of it, still wasn't right... Even JVG was dumbfounded by most of the calls...

This. It didn't solely loose us the game, they heat took advantage of our weaknesses, we had no basket protection, and for the first time in a while melo couldn't get going on offence.

To their credit though, they played well, but it would of been nice to a) call them both ways or b)don't give into the flop or c) don't give out stupid tech fouls, fans want it to be like 99 again.

HiphopRelated
04-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Heat can sweep the Knicks at the Rucker reffed by Spike Lee and 2 clones

thawv
04-29-2012, 09:36 AM
The NBA should be investigated!! Anything that seems fishy that goes on in a game, the NBA is behind it. They can't investigate themselves..........

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 10:00 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSedZClI9R4eQKyzn94rVrqP-vFbmsPrOoXlmjYH_JxNyY3xb24

Deemerc
04-29-2012, 10:01 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpLDIq0km_47BIOs8g8QvWzv_75fMgI 9zQ6F5g3i9Qv6wH328fhd5Jrrs

YashBoone
04-29-2012, 10:06 AM
The worst part about the loss is te next day, in NY. Cause our media is much harsher on the guys then anyone on this damn forum will ever be.

Rain 816
04-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Heat got a few maybe 3 calls that were suspect at best...but the knicks lost due to ya superstars being locked down and 27 turnovers that gave us 30 plus points....game 2 will be a 20 pt win as well...Heat r too much for New York with or without Lin.

Cal827
04-29-2012, 10:07 AM
:facepalm:

BigBlueCrew
04-29-2012, 10:13 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpLDIq0km_47BIOs8g8QvWzv_75fMgI 9zQ6F5g3i9Qv6wH328fhd5Jrrs

Where are your headlines??

Oh yeah still proud of not making the playoffs

Let me congratulate you on a job well done! you :rock:

Jay16
04-29-2012, 10:47 AM

Tim Donaghy you ....you...new york fan. Sorry that insult was a bit harsh.

Jay16
04-29-2012, 10:50 AM
is that what it has come to. If Miami wins it's beause they got help.

That apparantly is the only we beat the Celtics last year and the only reason why NY is going to lose this series. Come on guys , after a while you have to step outside yourselves and realize "damm I'm just a hater". It makes you look petty. Knock it off already.

Jay16
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
The worst part about the loss is te next day, in NY. Cause our media is much harsher on the guys then anyone on this damn forum will ever be.

This I agree with. The NY media is just moronic.

jim51990
04-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Yes they should investigate how knick fans actually think they had a chance or that melo is a top ten player

celtNYpatsHeels
04-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Every call Lebron gets is ridiculous, but the Knicks got spanked

KnickNyKnick
04-29-2012, 11:14 AM
you guys have fun complaining.. wooow.. no point with some of you

who cares man you literally post here like every 3 min LoL. the game was horribly officiated but thats not why the Knicks lost. Just poor shooting i would say. I admit this team is not ready with all that went on this season they will have a better chance next year.

It will be fun reading the complaining if Miami fails again with such an elite team. If they dont win it this year its more of a fail than any other team in NBA history. Even worse than the Malone/Payton lakers.

Yet if they do win, the mindless miami fans will linger on PSD salivating and trolling others with comments such as UMAD? etc LoL. it just goes to show what you consider valuable in life.

its a game. Win/Lose dont 4get it was made for fun. not for village idiots to use as a egocentric platform to try and prove superiority weather its related to basketball or not. your replys to Knick fans show insight to why you really post here. :facepalm: is florida that boring?

beasted86
04-29-2012, 11:22 AM

Phil Donahue? The talk show host?

Anyway, I got one thing and one thing only to say to New York fans...........

C'mon, son.

gwrighter
04-29-2012, 11:29 AM
The Refs can help a team win a close game but a 30 point loss rests on the shoulder's of the Knicks. Period.

king4day
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM

Actually it was. It was away from the play and Chandler pushed forward. It's a penalty in hockey and even worse to hit an unsuspecting player from behind in the NBA.

If it was a flagrant 2, then I'd have issues.

_Supreme_
04-29-2012, 11:31 AM
The only thing that needs to be investigated is certain Knicks fans (and some non-Knicks fans too btw) making utterly pathetic threads like these and being an embarrassment to the perfectly good Knicks fans I know on PSD, PSD as a whole, and basketball fans in general :facepalm:

This is exactly the reason I barely ever read the main NBA forum anymore. It's still the cesspool of hating dimwitted small-Johnsoned excuse making sore losers it has been for years. We just got our arses handed and can't deal with it, so ohnoos, it must be the refs, right??

God forbid your team actually just lost to a better opponent!

SSmythe22
04-29-2012, 11:50 AM
I watched yesterdays game with 2 Celtics fans, 2 Knicks fans, 3 Heat fans, and a Spurs fan...

Every single person in the room, Heat fans included, agreed that the game was decided by the refs.

The huge run that the Heat went on was full of ******** calls:

-When after battling for the rebound, there is a fould called on the Knicks when no one touched Shane Battier.
-When LeBron falls out of bounds and a foul is called on JR Smith.
-When Tyson gets a Flagrant called on him, when at the most, it should have been just a personal.

I'm a Knicks fan, and all I wanted to see was a good, competitive series. There is no way that can happen if the Heat get calls like that.

Disgrace.

mamba24
04-29-2012, 11:52 AM
So Knicks fans... Question for you... Do you really think getting a few more calls wouldve made this closer than a 20 point loss??? You lost by 33... It wasnt like a 10 point lose that a few of those calls wouldve made the difference. You got steam rolled. You were gonna lose this series in 4 anyway. dont blame the refs.

VillaMaravilla
04-29-2012, 11:53 AM
its like Steph tweeted "the NBA will crown thier son Lebron"

mamba24
04-29-2012, 11:55 AM
I watched yesterdays game with 2 Celtics fans, 2 Knicks fans, 3 Heat fans, and a Spurs fan...

Every single person in the room, Heat fans included, agreed that the game was decided by the refs.

The huge run that the Heat went on was full of ******** calls:

-When after battling for the rebound, there is a fould called on the Knicks when no one touched Shane Battier.
-When LeBron falls out of bounds and a foul is called on JR Smith.
-When Tyson gets a Flagrant called on him, when at the most, it should have been just a personal.

I'm a Knicks fan, and all I wanted to see was a good, competitive series. There is no way that can happen if the Heat get calls like that.

Disgrace.

hahahaha a 33 point blow out loss decided by the refs??? if it was a 10 pt loss i could see somebody blaming the refs. the knicks are the clippers of the eastern conference... SO OVERRATED!!!! Sack up Knicks fans... Your team sucks!

theheatles
04-29-2012, 11:57 AM
this thread should be closed for the OPs Billy Donahue statement

VillaMaravilla
04-29-2012, 11:58 AM
So Knicks fans... Question for you... Do you really think getting a few more calls wouldve made this closer than a 20 point loss??? You lost by 33... It wasnt like a 10 point lose that a few of those calls wouldve made the difference. You got steam rolled. You were gonna lose this series in 4 anyway. dont blame the refs.

I'm a Knick fan for 20 yrs now and im not down with making excuses, do we win if the game ws called fair probably not but I think all of you guys are not getting the point most Knick fans are trying to make, we dont mind losing just call a fair game if the Miami Heat are so good they shouldnt need that type of crap to help them get to the finals. If I was a Miami Heat fan especially with a short season I want to try to win fair and square especially since whoever wins this year will have an astrik right next to them which is bad enough asi it is.....no one here not even Heat fans can say that thr refs called a crap game in their favor!, if we get swept then congrats to them no Knick fan will cry about it if they beat without help thats all we are asking, no team deserves to have to play a team and the refs.

theheatles
04-29-2012, 12:04 PM
home team almost always gets the benefit of the doubt on foul calls, home court is an advantage for a reason

t_money25
04-29-2012, 12:08 PM
It's amazing that the refs are an issue after this game. NBA refs are by far the worst officials in all the major sports. They've been making bad calls for years but now because your Knicks got a few calls go against them now it's a problem. You lost by 30+ points. There's no way in hell you can blame that on the refs. I guarantee Mike Woodson nor the Knicks players are blaming them.

t_money25
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
home team almost always gets the benefit of the doubt on foul calls, home court is an advantage for a reason

Exactly! I'm sure when the series goes to NY the Knicks will benefit from some calls

Lil Rhody
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM
not on either side of this but I will say Lebron moved his arm up onto JR Smith and smith was called for a foul as Lebron falls out of bounds......... and awww my neck my neck next thing you know he is head bobbing and jumping around and hitting shots like nothing was even wrong........... just saying

nate2usmc
04-29-2012, 12:25 PM
What's sad is here we are again complaining about refs. Yesterday the refs put the figure four on the Knicks morale and Leflop took care of the rest. Refs did their thing in the 2nd qtr and were good the rest of the way so I mean it wasnt all on the refs, the Knicks quit too. Knicks are gonna be destroyed by the Heat the rest of the series and Heat are gonna have an easy ride to the finals! I really do envy Heat fans right now! Only ppl I feel bad for are my fellow Knicks fans who have hope cuz you know the players are gonna be livin it up next week on vacation when they're swept out of the playoffs lol.

chitown4eva88
04-29-2012, 12:34 PM

The call on the floor was a flagrant 2 yes 2. They went to the monitor to review it and downgraded it to a flagrant 1. But it should have never been called a flagrant in the first place.

utl768
04-29-2012, 12:37 PM
this thread is funny

smith&wesson
04-29-2012, 12:47 PM
They won by over 30 points. i can a agree on a few suspect calls. but not 30 points worth. dont make excuses guys. im a knicks fan too

Trueblue2
04-29-2012, 01:31 PM
There may have been some questionable calls, but unless the refs let the heat play with six players or forced the knicks to play with four then they didn't determine the outcome of the game.