PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather be the bulls or the magic

richiesaurus310
04-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Both lost their superstar for the playoffs. Which team would you rather be on? The magic have no pressure to win, while the bulls had very high expectations a few hours ago. Which team has the best shot at beating the heat?

ChiCubsFan
04-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Hands down Bulls. To me there is no argument

bowieinspace
04-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Bulls still have many seasons to look forward to. Magic are more up in the air. But for the playoffs, still bulls. They've beaten a lot of good teams without rose. No title shot though. :'(

bucketss
04-28-2012, 08:30 PM
bulls are still one of the best teams in the league without rose

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm looking to trade Howard, and net a return.

Chicago will not trade Rose and will live with his injuries.

I rather be Orlando and will have to start fresh instead of living and holding your breath everytime Rose goes to the ground.

At this point and time, Chicago should trade for Howard and ease the offensive load off of Rose. Chicago will not go far with that crew without a star in the playoffs. Playoffs are about playing your best players and shortening your roster. Bulls depth played big dividends in the regular season but depth after the 6-7th player almost means nothing in the playoffs.

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 08:31 PM
bulls are still one of the best teams in the league without rose

due to depth in the regular season. their depth is definitely better almost all teams in the regular season.

they will only go so far in the playoffs without Rose

3ballbomber
04-28-2012, 08:34 PM
it doesn't really matter. non of them are beating Miami without their star players. Might as well just Hand Miami the EC trophy now

Raph12
04-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Depends how Rose bounces back next season, Dwight is expected to return at 100%, Rose's injury may linger throughout his career, he may never be the same... It's a sad day for NBA basketball, I've critisized Rose heavily last season, but I never wanted anything like this for him.

dalton749
04-28-2012, 08:47 PM
bulls and its not even close they get through philly and still have a chance with boston atl

Avenged
04-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Well who's injury is more serious? For the playoffs - none of them are winning it all so you have to look into the future . Dwight is most likely not even staying in Orlando for long so you have to weigh that in as well.

As for the question, the Bulls have the best shot, I guess. Not a good shot, but the best when you compare them to the Magic.

Donuts365
04-28-2012, 08:52 PM
magic it should be a blowout rite now in indiana yet their putting up a helleva fight might win the series who knows

magic0320
04-28-2012, 09:12 PM
bulls and they are still pretty good team without him

JordansBulls
05-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Bulls easily because you have a star who wants to stay and play for your franchise. Dwight wants out.

Chronz
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Depends on the prognosis, whos going to come back at full speed? Either way I think Id want the team whos star wants to be there

ChicagoJ
05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
I'll choose the team with more pressure on them and a better unit which is the bulls. After the injury I thought the bulls still had a decent shot vs the heat due to many factors. But, my confidence level went down quite a bit after last game. They are kind of a question mark now. Have to see a few more games to know what we'll get from them.

Baller1
05-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Bulls and it's not even worth arguing.

Showtime Steve
05-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Bulls. More complete team and rose isnt going anywhere.
Rose went through what most high flyers and drivers experience. Now he has to rely on brains more than athletic ability. Its a sad thing but its a transition phase most players cant make. Dh12 has to do same thing also. I hate to say it but Blake Griffin might even have a bad injury the way he plays. I hope it never happens but high flyers dont last long.

TeamStream25
05-02-2012, 04:02 PM
The Bulls. More playmakers on the team and anyone can get hot at any time and
win this series without Rose.

Cal827
05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Rather be the Bulls now, and probably Orlando going into next year. Howard will be gone, but they should get some value back for them. The Bulls lost Rose to a torn ACL, which could have a brutal effect on his game, unfortunately. Since they just maxed him out too, they don't have much cap space left (if any)

LongIslandIcedZ
05-02-2012, 04:08 PM
It all depends on two things for me:

Will Rose fully recover and become a monster again

And

What the Magic will net for Dwight.

I'll take a chance on Rose fully recovering

smith&wesson
05-02-2012, 04:35 PM
bulls, they still have the best record even when d.rose missed alot of games. soon as howard went out the magic really fell in the standings. coach thibs > coach svg

knicks4life33
05-02-2012, 05:03 PM
bulls they have more talent

effen5
05-02-2012, 09:08 PM
bulls have short life span i rather be a magiacian and make money so i can get court side heat tickets cause i big fan

Lolwut

Cfrey
05-02-2012, 09:12 PM
That's like asking if you wanted to get a steak burrito from Chipotle or just some regular tacos.....

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-02-2012, 09:15 PM
That's like asking if you wanted to get a steak burrito from Chipotle or just some regular tacos.....

Didn't you just get your ban removed?

ManRam
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Is this even a real question?

I'd be ecstatic right now if the Magic had the Bulls roster right now instead of theirs in all honesty. Rose is young (and not annoying), that core is strong and the future still should be bright. What does Orlando have going for them right now? Nothing...

Well, besides Stan...and he might get canned because of Howard. And the arena...

amos1er
05-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Easy...Bulls. They held the best record in the league with Rose being out for a good portion of the season. The Magic are nothing without Howard.

Gram
05-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Chitown and it's not even close. And they have my old friend Rip. <3

effen5
05-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Chitown and it's not even close. And they have my old friend Rip. <3

I love rip so much he fits this team so well

THE MTL
05-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Definitely the Bulls thats not even a real question. Both teams lost their stars for the playoffs but the Magic (most likely) will lose their star forever.

Cfrey
05-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Didn't you just get your ban removed?

Yes.. and whats your point? It was a good comparison...

The burrito lost the queso cheese (rose) but its still a steak burrito and the remaining parts will do enough to satisfy the majority of the time..

But the Magic are tacos.. taco bell tacos.. lets say they used to be authentic mexican tacos with dwight.. now they dont have dwight and they are just some regular old tacos.. at least the bulls are still the burrito..

thus why i said its like comparing a steak burrito to some regular tacos because the bull still have the way better team

todu82
05-03-2012, 08:37 AM
I'd rather be the Bulls.

SkipBaylessFan
05-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Our best player is Glen Davis. An injured Glen Davis nevertheless. The Bulls still have Noah, Boozer and Deng. We have shooters who are ineffective when there's no one to command a double team. Bulls easily.