PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat Hold The NY Knicks To ALL TIME Playoff Low 67 Points

MetroMan
04-28-2012, 06:21 PM
:speechless:

seen it on twitter

bigsams50
04-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Holy Hell. That is pretty impressive

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 06:27 PM
The defense was just awesome, spo came up with a great game plan.

Max.This
04-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Heat played well. they shot a lot of free throws. LeBron did "whatever" it took to win.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Heat played a great defensive game. LeBron and Wade stood out in the first half.

Becks2307
04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
pretty sure its all time KNICKS playoff low, not all time

Gibby
04-28-2012, 06:37 PM
i know some knicks fan might say that the refs were on the heat side but i dont think it would have made a differrence. lebron and battier defence on anthony was terrific. shows that the heat were bored during the regular season and they can switch into another gear when they want to.

gotoHcarolina52
04-28-2012, 06:39 PM
And the 33 pt loss is the Knicks' worst playoff loss since 1991.

Tqafg96
04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah, im sure all those calls were justified, *rolls eyes*. This was Lakers-Kings 2.0

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
ahhhhhh wat a win sooooooo happy shut alot of knick fans that talked so much **** still cant find them

Swashcuff
04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
pretty sure its all time KNICKS playoff low, not all time

Yup it's ties their lowest score since over the past 30 seasons

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=&year_max=&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=Y&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_overtime=&c1stat=pts&c1comp=lt&c1val=70&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

NYsFinest
04-28-2012, 06:44 PM
i know some knicks fan might say that the refs were on the heat side but i dont think it would have made a differrence. lebron and battier defence on anthony was terrific. shows that the heat were bored during the regular season and they can switch into another gear when they want to.

It wouldnt have made much of a difference because the Heat would have won pretty easily regardless....

BUT that was the most pathetic refereeing i have ever seen, the NBA disguists me for **** like this and they should be embarrassed. That was the most blatant favorism I have ever seen. It was a pretty good game until breathing on Lebron became fouls. When nothing goes your way it easy to let a game get out of hand because you start to force.

Again no excuses, Heat spanked the Knicks regardless... but the NBA makes me sick.

DoMeFavors
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Cant believe Baron passed on championship teams to go to the Knicks, they are so bad. They are never going to get out of the 1st round with this team. If Knick fans are fine with making the playoffs the next 5 years and not getting good picks and getting swept thats fine.

Knicks are one of the worst ran franchises ever.

AYozzy
04-28-2012, 06:47 PM
ahhhhhh wat a win sooooooo happy shut alot of knick fans that talked so much **** still cant find them

were still right here......you cant honestly tell me that this was a fair called game??!?!?!?!

you guys would have won this game anyway, I didnt expect to win this game....but seriously? this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen in my life, Lebron should get an Oscar

NYsFinest
04-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Refs were wearing Lebron James jerseys under those uniforms.

KnickaBocka.44
04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
After all that garbage acting from Lebron in the first half I would have quit too. Woodson should have pulled the team off the floor.

The Knicks did not play well by any means, but when the best player in the world decides to try and win Emmy's theres not really anything you can do.

Respect for Lebron should be at an all time low for anyone who is a basketball fan.. If you stand by that kindm of behavior then you have no business watching basketball, you should go watch broadway shows.

KnickaBocka.44
04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Cant believe Baron passed on championship teams to go to the Knicks, they are so bad. They are never going to get out of the 1st round with this team. If Knick fans are fine with making the playoffs the next 5 years and not getting good picks and getting swept thats fine.

Really? you are the biggest clown ever.

lakersfan01
04-28-2012, 06:49 PM
King James is gonna get his ring this year.

And god damn the Knicks are pathetic :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 06:49 PM

I love how this guy comes outta the woodwork when something bad happens to the Knicks lmfao:laugh2:

beasted86
04-28-2012, 06:50 PM

Your Knicks baiting is usually a little more entertaining, this post sucks.

KnickaBocka.44
04-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Stern needs to sit down with LeClown and remind him that he is above that.

rhymeratic
04-28-2012, 06:51 PM
You mean the Refs Hold Knicks to all-time low...

DoMeFavors
04-28-2012, 06:53 PM
the refs were fine stop with lame conspiracy theorys, all the charges WERE charges and Tysons flagerant 2 should have been a 2 not 1 .

olm718
04-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Great win for miami and the refs smh. flop city ***** flop flop flop city what a joke.

KnickaBocka.44
04-28-2012, 06:55 PM
the refs were fine stop with lame conspiracy theorys, all the charges WERE charges and Tysons flagerant 2 should have been a 2 not 1 .

If you actually believe this and aren't trolling you should kill yourself. Seriously, actually kill yourself.

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 07:07 PM
love the haters keep on coming up with excuses

Gibby
04-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Yeah, im sure all those calls were justified, *rolls eyes*. This was Lakers-Kings 2.0

haha dont compare the knicks to the kings. that kings team was awesome and you could have made an argument the refs affected the outcome of the series. it was actually a closer series between the kings and lakers but however this wont be.

JasonJohnHorn
04-28-2012, 07:09 PM
That was a terrible game, I mean, there were a couple of bad calls, but with Davis on the bench the Knicks had no good ball handlers. SO many turnovers, it wouldn't have mattered if they had out rebounded and shot better than the Heat.

How do you turn the ball over THAT many times.

And what was up with Melo? Is LBJ just that good on defence, or can he NOT move without the ball worth a $#!T.

JasonJohnHorn
04-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Great win for miami and the refs smh. flop city ***** flop flop flop city what a joke.

I can't believe how big of a flopper James has turned into. He's the best basketball player on the planet! Why's he gotta be floppin' like that?

blastmasta26
04-28-2012, 07:11 PM
That was a terrible game, I mean, there were a couple of bad calls, but with Davis on the bench the Knicks had no good ball handlers. SO many turnovers, it wouldn't have mattered if they had out rebounded and shot better than the Heat.

How do you turn the ball over THAT many times.

And what was up with Melo? Is LBJ just that good on defence, or can he NOT move without the ball worth a $#!T.
If only Lin was healthy. :sigh:

meloman1592
04-28-2012, 07:16 PM

LOL nets

naps
04-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Complete shut down and OWNAGE.

shep33
04-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Epic defense by Miami. So impressive

Panthers4life
04-28-2012, 07:19 PM
im a hawks fan so im very umbiased in this discussion, but lebron was flopping that entire game. it wouldnt have made a difference in this game, but if the refs are going to give lebron 5-6 free free throws a game for acting, nobody will challenge them. cant beat a top team in the nba and the refs 4 times. aint gonna happen. need better calls

TheIlladelph16
04-28-2012, 07:20 PM
After all that garbage acting from Lebron in the first half I would have quit too. Woodson should have pulled the team off the floor.

The Knicks did not play well by any means, but when the best player in the world decides to try and win Emmy's theres not really anything you can do.

Respect for Lebron should be at an all time low for anyone who is a basketball fan.. If you stand by that kindm of behavior then you have no business watching basketball, you should go watch broadway shows.

Yeah I kinda respect the guy who is one of the best athletes on the planet and just dropped 32 points on the Knicks haha.... I don't really like when players flop and Lebron has gotten pretty blatant about it, but it advantageous to your team to draw foul calls. People can ***** all they want about it and nothing will change.

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 07:20 PM
miamis d was just NASTY

THE MTL
04-28-2012, 07:27 PM
yeah the Heat sure had alot of help from the refs

R0W
04-28-2012, 07:29 PM
OMGGGGGGGG I HATE Heat fans

willabeast77
04-28-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't see game 2 being much different. Miami still win win by at least 15+

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 07:31 PM
yeah the Heat sure had alot of help from the refs

yea scoring 60 something points were also the refs job too. Heat didn't need any help. u stop Carmelo and Stoudemire, they got no one. It's not like the Heats have pretty bad defense. top 3 in the the league hands down

THE MTL
04-28-2012, 07:33 PM
^^^Tyson Chandler's pick got charged as a Flagrant 2 initially. Not only do ppl get automatically ejected but SUSPENDED for that type of foul. That wasnt even close to that.

It was eventually downgraded. But that shows how much the refs are on Miami's side.

Yes, Knicks played like crap and lost. But you must understand the mentality of the 2nd quarter referee BS that set the tone for the rest of the game.

MTL_123
04-28-2012, 07:36 PM
^^^Tyson Chandler's pick got charged as a Flagrant 2 initially. Not only do ppl get automatically ejected but SUSPENDED for that type of foul. That wasnt even close to that.

It was eventually downgraded. But that shows how much the refs are on Miami's side.

Yes, Knicks played like crap and lost. But you must understand the mentality of the 2nd quarter referee BS that set the tone for the rest of the game.

the only reason why it got called a 2 was so that they can review it but ya i thought it was bs it was a foul tho thats 100%

Big Zo
04-28-2012, 07:50 PM
"Blah blah blah refs, blah blah blah flopping, blah blah blah '99". Am I right?

Quietmoney
04-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Don't give a rats a hole about the heat and all these fake fans with the join date of 2010. Refs rigging games is real! Ask Tim Donaghy! That was make believe too huh? I just hate dick riders! Hate the fact that a team is already built to win but still get favoritism. Let them play! It's no way the Knicks could keep their composure with all those calls going against them. The playoffs aren't supposed to be called like that.

JC_
04-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Don't give a rats a hole about the heat and all these fake fans with the join date of 2010. Refs rigging games is real! Ask Tim Donaghy! That was make believe too huh? I just hate dick riders! Hate the fact that a team is already built to win but still get favoritism. Let them play! It's no way the Knicks could keep their composure with all those calls going against them. The playoffs aren't supposed to be called like that.

NBA refs are pretty ****** but the Knicks played awful either way

Big Zo
04-28-2012, 08:03 PM

The refs held Melo to 11 points, and Amare to 9. Did you see those basketball repellent lasers they were using??? So not fair!

rockbottom2010
04-28-2012, 08:11 PM
everybody is getting injured....such bad luck.....but for MIA...they are ready

Donuts365
04-28-2012, 08:13 PM
refs is not a excuse for scoring 67 points

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 08:13 PM

it looked worse in real time action. and the fact that Chandler intently threw himself at Lebron was what initiated the F2 call.

but still, if you're aggressive, it's gonna go your way. shown time and time again. if youre driving, you're going to force the refs whistle. Knicks had everything in perimeter based. but the ball denial was pretty good too. Great defense, refs helped the team that was more aggressive but noway it got them to a 30+ point win.

I'm surprised they didnt have Melo handle the ball more often instead of trying to get it in the post.

torocan
04-28-2012, 08:16 PM
NBA refs are pretty ****** but the Knicks played awful either way

This.

I'm fine with the Heats winning when they play better or we play worse.

Flopping and BS calls just ticks me off, regardless of who it's against. The 2nd quarter reffing was a joke. They were handing out Technicals and ticky tack fouls on the Knicks like they were skittles. That's NOT how playoff basketball is supposed to be played.

Lin is out. Jeffries' knee is messed up.
Chandler was playing with the freaking Flu.
Baron was having back issues and had to be pulled early in the game. Bibby was limping most of the game.

And Melo was shooting like crap.

The Heat was going to win ANYWAY.

There was NO good reason for the BS calls on top of that.

So yah, I'm a little miffed. Toss in Shumpert's knee blow out and it's like adding insult to injury.

Bad reffing is bad reffing no matter who the player/team is. I get just as mad over Refs not calling Technicals when Blake does his stupid stare downs while they toss technicals on everyone else.

And if you think Bad reffing doesn't swing a game, it sure does when it forces a turn over. That's 2 points you MIGHT have had, and a shot at 2 from the FT line or a possession. That's a FOUR point swing.

3 or 4 bad calls and suddenly you swing the score by 10+ points.

I just want the refs to LET THEM PLAY. Call fouls on shooters. Call moving screens and charges/blocking fouls. Call flagrants when they're actual flagrants. Just stop with the BS ticky tack calls and questionable technicals/flagrants.

This isn't just about the Knicks. Bad reffing is hurting the entire NBA.

I was just as mad over the Kings game in '02, and I DO NOT EVEN LIKE THE KINGS.

Ty Fast
04-28-2012, 08:18 PM
maybe a knick playoff low. bulls held utah to 54 in 98.

TeamSeattle
04-28-2012, 08:19 PM
this is cool for the 67pts...do they get an award for this? Let me guess jon barry & wilbon will deliver it straight to their door.

naztrack
04-28-2012, 08:34 PM
We played bad..tell bad but that's just one game. We will bounce back, my concern is for iman...we need him.

xILLN355
04-28-2012, 08:41 PM

you joined in 2010, are you a fake fan?

jraygoza
04-28-2012, 08:43 PM
First of all i hate everything that has to do with New York, but after today's game that was horribly officiated.

2nd of all Im a Clipper fan and i apologize on behalf of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, all that flopping does get freaking annoying.

oak2455
04-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Miami played good Knicks played bad.... Don't feed the one troll, who's team is elimated every February :)

samus
it was a little frustrating that lebron was flopping around a lot... but he was unstoppable, can he miss shots??? heat were gonna win anyway but all charge fouls were correct but lots of bad calls puts fouls on there knicks starting core thats why only 67 points.

I WANT TO SEE A GOOD GAME BY BOTH TEAMS!

koreancabbage

fake fan right here. joined in 2010.

TeamSeattle
04-28-2012, 08:49 PM
it was a little frustrating that lebron was flopping around a lot... but he was unstoppable, can he miss shots??? heat were gonna win anyway but all charge fouls were correct but lots of bad calls puts fouls on there knicks starting core thats why only 67 points.

I WANT TO SEE A GOOD GAME BY BOTH TEAMS!

Don't expect much man.

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 08:49 PM
I agree Lebron was flopping lol but when he was not acting, he was a true player. unstoppable.

new york blue
04-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Refs were least of Knicks problems. They were out-coached, out-played by a much better team that was 28 and 5 without trying at home.
Home teams get the calls. Superstars get the calls. LeBron acts well. Not great officiating, but hardly the crime of the century--which probably was that Kings game in 2002.

koreancabbage
04-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Don't expect much man.

Melo might put up a fight in one of the next few games for sure, but Knicks defense can't stop Lebron. and if they can score anything against the Heats defense. pretty hard. every basket is well earned.

They need Novak to score more from outside if Melo is going to take it inside

Lebron def got the best of Melo this time around- rare for that to happen.

cypherthor
04-28-2012, 08:57 PM
I think what many of you are missing it's not the calls that where made that killed the knicks its the calls that where NOT made. The calls that where made make it ovious... but what really killed us was the heat where mauling melo... basically posting him at the 3 point line... where your not even suposed to have a hand on him.

justinnum1
04-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Woodson is being exposed for the terrible coach he is. Had a dear in headlights look that whole game.

lakerfan85
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Woodson is being exposed for the terrible coach he is. Had a dear in headlights look that whole game.

Like spoelstra had in last years finals??

ryang
04-28-2012, 09:48 PM
so much for the rest of the heats team besides the big 3 being worthless.. like last years finals funny what was your team doing?? or phil jackson?? oh thats right they were sitting at home after they were swept by the same team.. i guess phil looked confused 2..

SportsAndrew25
04-28-2012, 10:05 PM
What a debacle. God damn. I guess I did not miss a lot when I went to class today.

Indi23
04-28-2012, 10:06 PM
so much for the rest of the heats team besides the big 3 being worthless.. like last years finals funny what was your team doing?? or phil jackson?? oh thats right they were sitting at home after they were swept by the same team.. i guess phil looked confused 2..

Phil has won 11. Kobe 5. Lebron 0. Spol. 0.

cssdmark
04-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Heat could have won by a hundred and it still counts as one loss. Knicks will win this series in 6

Chronz
04-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I think what many of you are missing it's not the calls that where made that killed the knicks its the calls that where NOT made. The calls that where made make it ovious... but what really killed us was the heat where mauling melo... basically posting him at the 3 point line... where your not even suposed to have a hand on him.

Did you really just say you cant lay a hand on a POST play?

Chronz
04-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Melo might put up a fight in one of the next few games for sure, but Knicks defense can't stop Lebron. and if they can score anything against the Heats defense. pretty hard. every basket is well earned.

They need Novak to score more from outside if Melo is going to take it inside

Lebron def got the best of Melo this time around- rare for that to happen.
Rare? He usually outplays Melo, he just rarely dominates him. But in the playoffs, this is the Melo that usually shows up so its not exactly surprising. I dont think Melo will continue to stink, hopefully hes improved to the point where you can at least expect 2 good games out of him.

felixng2012
04-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol joke officiating just like the joke Heat franchise.

justinnum1
04-29-2012, 12:56 AM

lmao

Big Zo
04-29-2012, 06:46 AM

LOL the only joke franchise in this series is the one that plays in the biggest media market in the world (making it the richest), and still hasn't won a championship in nearly 40 years. They should all place red rubber noses on their *** for being such assclowns.

dodie53
04-29-2012, 07:27 AM
great D