PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NBA ReDraft 1st Round - #2) Indiana Pacers vs. #7) Cleveland Cavaliers

KnicksorBust
04-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome to the 2012 NBA ReDraft voting process. The redraft is exactly how it sounds. The rosters of every NBA team are cleared and then drafted again from scratch. Posters from the site draft full rosters under a salary cap and then there is a voting process to make the playoffs. We are now in the playoffs and the head to head matchups have begun. Please remember to vote for the roster and write-up you believe would win a 7 game series and leave any of your personal preference for the real teams out of your decision. Thank you and enjoy the playoffs!

Cavaliers:
PG: Jason Kidd|| C.J Watson
SG: Marcus Thornton | | Gerald Green || Francisco Garcia
SF: Matt Barnes || Chase Budinger || Gerald Green
PF: Kevin Love || Kenneth Faried || Earl Clark
C: Joakim Noah || Kevin Love || Kwame Brown

Pacers:
PG: Brandon Jennings / Gary Neal / Shaun Livingtson
SG: Iman Shumpert / Vince Carter / Shaun Livingston
SF: Shawn Marion / Derrick Brown
PF: Pau Gasol / Andray Blatche / Craig Smith
C: Tyson Chandler / Aaron Gray

Cleveland Cavaliers Write-up

PG: Jason Kidd (31)|| C.J Watson (17)
SG: Marcus Thornton (37) | | Gerald Green(11) || Francisco Garcia
SF: Matt Barnes (29) || Chase Budinger (13) || Gerald Green(6)
PF: Kevin Love(32) || Kenneth Faried(16) || Earl Clark
C: Joakim Noah(35) || Kevin Love(8) || Kwame Brown (5)
Congrats to MHC for once again building a strong team. He’s always a great competitor in these games and is always tough to beat.

Overview: I’ll be focusing on how my team concept of offense and defense is superior to the Pacers rather than the classic “my pg>yourPG” style matchups as basketball is not won on individual matchup’s. As we saw last season with the Mavericks, team basketball with talents that perfectly complement one another will always be the superior basketball club to talent that doesn’t mesh well. Here are the reasons why the Cavs fit this mold of being a team oriented basketball team that fits perfectly together:
1. Offensive versatility:
One major calling card of the Cavs is our ability to score a variety of different ways. Our base offense will be a PnR game with Kidd-Love or Thornton-Love, and play off them to kick out to our outside shooting. Love has been the best offensive big in basketball this season putting up huge numbers on everyone (26 pts, 13 rebounds, on 57% TS and 37% from 3)while being essentially by himself in Minnesota. Kidd is still one of the greatest basketball minds still playing and his ability to be a leader and create is invaluable for this team. Thornton has proven to be a dangerous scorer this year putting up 18.7 PPG on 54% TS and 35% from 3. He makes for the perfect #2 option to Love with his ability to catch and shoot from anywhere, as well as create from himself. We’ve surrounded Love and Thornton with numerous amounts of excellent 3pt shooters who will stay out of their way on offense. Watson, Chase Budinger, Jason Kidd, and Matt Barnes average 37% as a group from 3pt range this season giving excellent floor spacing for Love and Thornton to operate

Another defining characteristic of this offense is our ability to slow down and bang in the halfcourt, or get up and run a team into the ground. Watson-Thornton-Green-Faried-Love will get at least 6-8 minutes of game time together with the goal of running as much as humanly possible. Faried is such a monster rebounder and defender (19.8% TRB ranks in the top 10) that it allows for Love to play C for times during the game and create mismatches on offense. This set-up will be used at the end of the 1st quarter and beginning of the second quarter and end of the 3rd beginning of the 4th to give us a distinct advantage over the Pacers very weak bench.
2. The Dominance of Joakim Noah and Kevin Love

Quite frankly, there is not a better big man duo in the redraft. Their talents complement each other perfectly and both guys are having the best seasons of their career to date.

Love’s numbers: 26 points 13 rebounds 2 assists on 54% TS 37% 3pt PER of 25.3 and .223 WS/48 (6th in the NBA) and was ranked 3rd in TRB%

Joakim Noah’s numbers: 10 points, 9.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.5 blocks on 56% TS, a 96 DRTG and .223 WS/48 ( 7th in the NBA), and was ranked 9th in TRB% this season.

These numbers are proof enough of how good they’ve been this year, but the real strength is how well they would be able to play together. There rebounding dominance(along with Faried) will create so many opportunities for us on both the offensive and defensive ends of the court. While Love has been known as a poor defender in the past, he’s completely revamped himself on that end of the floor. According to Synergy, he’s allows 0.7 PPP in the post (40th in the NBA) .65 PP in ISO situations (50th in the NBA) and opponents are only shooting 40% against him overall this season.

3. Balanced roster/depth
The Pacers are strong, strong defensive ball-club, there’s no denying that. However, they will struggle to score 85 a game with their current roster construction. Jennings, Shumpert and Marion is flat out a horrid 1-2-3 combination offensively with no ability to space the floor at all. Not one of them is shooting above 33% from three which means I can focus on stopping Gasol without too much of a worry. Gasol is not a #1 option at this point in his career and does not have the ability to be a 20 PPG player anymore (which this team needs). His offensive numbers are down across the board this year, and he didn’t have playoff success as a true #1 option in his prime with the Grizzlies. My defensive efforts will be focused on stopping Gasol and let his other incredibly inefficient offensive options try and beat me. Marion and Shumpert might be in the bottom 5 offensive duos at the 2-3 spots in the redraft as both guys flat out don’t produce anything positive offensively. They would be passable if MHC had other dependable offensive options to turn to because they are strong defensively. But Jennings is the only other scorer on the team who can even help Gasol, and he’s not good at creating for others while chucking at extreme levels.

The Cavs on the other hand have the perfect balance of offense, defense, depth, vets, and young guys. Kidd, Barnes, and Noah are all experienced playoff veterans on winning teams who can provide the necessary leadership for the younger guys. We feel we compare well defensively with the Pacers, but actually have players who can contribute in a positive fashion on offense to our #1 and #2 options. You cannot ignore Kidd, or Barnes as they have the ability to burn you from 3. Not to mention, Love has flat out owned Gasol this season putting up 30-14 on him in their 2 head-head match up’s. Thornton has also been superior in many offensive categories and is a better suited #2 option. Let’s not forget the bench either where we can realistically expect anywhere from 28-35 points a night from 4 guys off our bench (Watson, Green, Budinger, Faried) which is something the Pacers severely lack.

Conclusion:

There’s no denying the Pacers as a legitimately strong team. However, there lack of offensive players/cohesion will end up being their demise. Jennings+Shumpert both have a score first mentality and aren’t very good at doing it with any sort of efficiency. Gasol is not a #1 option anymore and he doesn’t have anyone to help him create shots as Jennings is not a good floor leader. The Cavs have perfect offensive balance, strong team defense, and a legit 9 man rotation that gives us a distinct advantage over anyone. They don’t have anyone who can stop Love, and we’ve given him the perfect balance of scorers/shooters around him to compensate if teams overplay him.

Thank you for reading and we’d like to wish the Pacers the best of luck

I wanted to first take the opportunity to congratulate the Cavs on reaching the playoffs. Jamal and Josh have done a great job putting together a competitive team. Good luck guys.

Brandon Jennings v. Jason Kidd:
The first match up that I plan on exploiting to win the series. Currently we are seeing a much improved Brandon Jennings this season as he has increased in PER rating to 18.4 and is becoming an even more dangerous scorer. On the other side, we have Jason Kidd. While Kidd has certainly had a hall of fame career, the years are beginning to show in some glaring ways. Kidd has completely regressed to a spot up shooter on offense and is no longer an offensive threat on the floor. He is only shooting 36% on the season, a number very similar to what he posted last season. Where I plan on exploiting this match-up is isolating Jason Kidd on defensive end of the floor. Jason Kidd struggles tremendously when he isolated on defense as evidence by him giving up 1.03 PPP which currently ranks him near 300th in the league in that category. Conversely, Brandon Jennings is a great player when he isolated on offense as he is currently netting 0.78 PPP in isolation. This number puts him in the top 100 in that category. I plan to create many isolation plays for Jennings using a few different methods. On in particular involves my sixth man Gary Neal. Neal currently shoots over 40% from three point land and he allows my team to create the necessary spacing to ensure Kidd cannot receive any kind of help to defend Jennings from Thornton or another wing player. Expect to also see many opportunities for Jennings and Chandler to establish the pick and roll. Both players are amongst the league’s best utilizing the pick and roll and Kidd will have his hands full trying to stay in front of Jennings. I see no reason why Jennings would not go off for more than 20 a game in this series.

Edge: Pacers; signifcant considerng Kidds' injury history and lack of lateral quickness to stop the improved Jennings.

Iman Shumpert v. Marcus Thornton
Well it comes down to offense v. defense. Shumpert has been a valuable piece to the defensive play of the Knicks. Shumpert can defend multiple positions with his quickness and length making him a terrific match up with Thornton. While Thornton remains a solid offensive player but the issue is that the Cavs are not playing a style of game that suits Thornton’s skill set. Thornton is by far his most dangerous in transition but the issue is that Jason Kidd is not going to be pushing the ball up the court. Thornton relies on transition to score the majority of his points as evidence by his high 1.34 PPP in that category and over 22% of his plays come from that single category. Other than the transition numbers, Thornton’s numbers are quite ordinary. With Kidd’s age and recent injury problems, he has been very much been relegated to a half-court offense which will limit the effectiveness of Thornton. When you take out the best part of your best wing scorer’s game from the equation, how is Thornton expected to be a factor? Jason Kidd or Matt Barnes certainly can’t be counted to carry the offensive load and I just don’t see Thornton bringing anything significant to the table. As far as Shumpert goes, he has been guarding the league’s best player’s night in and night out for the Knicks and has performed very well. He should have little trouble with Thornton stuck in a half court set. Like Jennings, Shumpert is at his best in isolation as he is currently netting 0.82 PPP in that setting while Thornton is simply getting torched for 0.91 PPP which should greatly benefit Shumpert’s ability to create some of his own scoring. At the end of the day Shumpert is a role player on this team but he is capable of stepping on offense when he needs to. In the month of March this season, Shumpert was shooting over 38% from beyond the arch, so he is capable of hitting that outside and should not be left open.

Edge: Even due to Thornton not being on a transition team.
Shawn Marion v. Matt Barnes:
Well not much to say about this match up. Both players are somewhat similar though Marion is the better proven player. Barnes while a capable vet, is best suited to a bench role yet he is being forced into a starting role. Barnes is only averaging 22 minutes per game this season and having Chase Budinger/Gerald Green off the bench certainly does not inspire confidence for the Cavs at the SF position. Where I expect Marion to be the difference in this series is on the glass and playing without the ball. Marion remains a very effective off the ball player and uses screens and picks to the best of his advantage. I also expect Marion to be given opportunities to use his size and strength in the post against Barnes. Marion should see some post up opportunities against the slender Barnes which will result in some good scoring opportunities. Finally on the other end, Marion remains a great defender on the wing and has proven he can shut down players like Barnes throughout a series. I don’t see how Barnes will be effective in this series on the offensive end against the better defending Marion.

Edge: Pacers; Marion has the experience and the defensive ability to his advantage over the role player Barnes.

Pau Gasol v. Kevin Love:
Probably the best match-up of the series. Both players are somewhat similar and offer unique skill sets. Pau and Kevin are good on the low block and have range outside of 15 feet. Both players possess quickness and strength which makes this match up a very close one. I plan on giving Gasol lots of opportunities to post up against Love down low. Pau remains one of the league’s best on the low block as evidence by his 0.97 PPP which puts him 17th in that category. In games against Love this season, Gasol is shooting over 63% from the floor (32 of 55). Certainly an impressive number when you consider conversely that Love is shooting just 46% (32 of 69) in games against Pau this season. I have little reason to doubt that the infusion of Tyson Chandler in the middle will likely result in Love having a tougher time being effective in this series. Chandler is one of the league’s premier post defenders and will be available to provide the necessary help on Pau if he ever should need it. While Love remains a dangerous three point shooter, he has struggled a great deal this season in that area against Gasol. Love is currently shooting 30% from beyond the arch this season in contests against Gasol. I am more than confident that Gasol can handle Love on the outside perimeter. Love on the other end has difficulty at times containing spot up shooters as he is currently yielding 0.89 PPP to Gasol’s 0.83 PPP. In the end, this is probably the worst match up Love and the Cavs could have hoped for as Love skill set cannot be truly utilized considering the defensive ability and offensive skill set Pau offers. Pau remains one of the league’s best defensive big men and that could spell some trouble for Kevin Love. Also consider that due to Thornton being likely less of a factor in this series due to not fitting into the Cavs team; it leaves greater pressure to be placed on Love to score. While love is capable of scoring 20+ points per game that could also come at a cost of 20+ shots a game due to having limited offensive help on this team. I believe both players will get their opportunities though I believe Pau will see some increased looks due to an increased offensive role than what he has currently on the Lakers. Gasol has been the man in the playoffs before for the Lakers and he can do it again. He has proven it before.

Edge: Even based on past game statistics, playoff success of Gasol and similar skill sets.
Tyson Chandler v. Joakim Noah:
Like the Love-Gasol match –up, we could be seeing another good one in Chandler and Noah. While this match up appears close on paper, in reality it really is not. Perhaps the glaring difference between the two is protecting the paint. While Noah remains a solid defender, he struggles with guarding the leagues bigger centers. Noah currently yields 0.92 PPP on the block which should bode well for Chandler despite the fact that Chandler rarely posts up on offense. Perhaps the greatest challenge for Noah in this series comes from that fact that Noah’s offensive strengths are also Tyson’s defensive strengths. Noah is at his best when he is utilizing the pick and roll and the challenge in this match-up is that Chandler defends the pick and roll extremely well. Conversely, Chandler is one of the best in the NBA in the pick and roll where he nets a terrific 1.23 PPP. Expect Jennings and Chandler to see a lot of pick and roll opportunities where the duo can be utilized best. Also where Chandler truly shines is when he is cutting to the basket off of dribble penetration. Jennings possesses some quick feet and can get to the basket which in turn allows many opportunities for Chandler to cut to the basket for some easy baskets. Currently Chandler is scoring 1.52 PPP off of cuts to the basket, a staggering number that is sure to maintain with Chandler having a better PG to work with than he is used to. I expect Chandler to once again get some offensive opportunities and easy looks inside against the leaner Noah. As we all know at this point, Chandler is truly efficient and has a league leading .71 TS% and that will be more than enough to give him the edge over Joakim.

Edge: Pacers; Chandler is simply the better defensive player and has a significant size advantage inside over Noah. Noah also struggles against bigger centers.

Pacers Bench v. Cavs Bench
The keys to my bench lie with Gary Neal and Vince Carter. Both players have proven to be vital components of their teams this season and both will be counted on to deliver some timely scoring. Where I expect VC and Neal to really shine is from the outside. Neal currently is shooting over 40% from beyond the arch and VC is shooting over 36%. Neal will be our sixth man and will see time at both SG and PG filling in for both Jennings and Shumpert. Gary Neal gives us the spacing we need on the floor to be our most effective. Neal also excels at utilizing the pick & roll which will be vital to create quality scoring opportunities. Neal currently ranks in top 65 players in the league in terms of PPP. He is 7th in the league in isolation with 1.09 PPP and 0.99 PPP off of spot up shots. We feel that the Cavs don’t possess and offensive spark off the bench quite like Neal. Vince Carter expects to also see some quality minutes in the series and he has proven this year for the Mavs to be useful and important piece off the bench. Vince has very much become a spot up shooter on offense but that is all we are expecting of him. He currently averages 0.81 PPP as a spot up shooter which is amongst top 60 in the league. On the other side, the Cavs counter with Gerald Green and Chase Budinger on the wings. The issue is that both get abused against spot up shooters. Both players give up more than 1.03 PPP while Green gives up 1.13 PPP. I just don’t see how either would be able to play any kind of defense to stop either Neal or Carter in any capacity.
The Cavs best bench piece is Kenneth Faried who has had a breakout season for the Nuggets this year. Faried remains an effective offensive player but struggles on the defensive end. Faried currently yields one of the league’s worst individual defensive numbers. Faried ranks 402 in the league in overall defense and simply gets destroyed in defending both isolation and spot up plays. The other problem with Faried is that he is relegated to a smaller role on this team than what he used to and will likely have to play out of position to get minutes. Noah is likely to see him playing time reduced over Noah which leaves one of Faried or Love playing out of position. Finally I have Aaron Gray in the post to back up Chandler. Like Chandler, Gray offers a big body in the middle; plays tough interior defense and offers the league’s best defense against spot up shooters. Gray will see 10-15 minutes a game which is what we need from our back up bigs. Blatche will also see a few minutes as well and despite his troubles off the court, he remains very talented and as evidence by last season’s play, is a very capable big to have off a teams bench.

Edge: Pacers; combo of vets and young talent. Pacers actually have some defenisve minded players on the bench to throw at the Cavs. Can't say the same thing about the Cavs agains the Pacers.
I have broken down the match up above but wanted to speak quickly about why I will win the series. Here are 6 Reasons why the Pacers win the series.

1) Team Defense – Anchored by Chandler, Gasol, Marion & Shumpert

2) Brandon Jennings - Jennings has become a much more dynamic and efficient scorer this season and will have great success against the aging Kidd.

3) Not enough offensive support for Kevin Love. Marcus Thornton is playing in a style of game that does not suit his strengths. He is a good transition player trapped in a half court set. Love will be counted on to do way too much.

4) Pacers Interior Presence – Gasol & Chandler is one of the best big men duo’s in the redraft and both complement each other extremely well both on offense and defense. These two have the edge over Love & Noah.

5) Lack of defense on the Cavs bench. Watson, Budinger, Green and Faried area all bad to terrible defenders. Not one of those 4 players ranks in the top 250 in terms of PPP on defense. Who is going to step up on defense? Nobody.

6) Home Court Advantage

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 02:34 AM
I'll point out plenty later but here are a few things that stick out:

-Thornton is much, much more than just a transition scorer. Just because the Kings like to run, doesn't mean he can't succeed outside that system. In fact, he might be one of the more balanced scorers in the game with the ability to ISO, come off screens, transition game, offensive rebound, and run the PnR as a ball-handler. 0.98 PPP (which is good for 65th in the league) is not just being a transition scorer.

-Love is putting up 30-14 on 52% shooting against Gasol this season and we have one of the better bench bigs in the NBA in Faried to back him up. Needless to say, we have the advantage at PF.

-Since when is 41% FG 33% 3pt % and putting up 17 shots a game mean someone is becoming a more efficient player? Jennings still can't shoot and he still doesn't get others besides himself in the offense. Add in Shumpert who's been worse offensively (40% FG 30 3pt% and taking 9 shots a game) and you got one terribly inefficient chucking backcourt

PocketKings
04-28-2012, 02:48 AM
Here's my thinking about this match-up...

I think the lack of 3-point shooting to spread the floor is really going to hurt any type of rhythm the Pacers want to try and achieve on the offensive end. Defenses are going to be able to pack the defense in tighter to stop the penetration of Jennings as well as the post-up game of Gasol. I just don't know if I can trust Jennings and Gasol to be the offensive cogs for a team.

The Cavs on the other hand can really light it up but they do face one of the best team defenses of the Re-Draft. We haven't ever gotten to see Kevin Love handle a playoff environment yet and so it's hard to say can he handle the pressure of being the man on a team with lofty expectations of upsetting a high seed?

I'm not sure how to answer my doubts yet, but both write-ups were very well done.

This is something I'm definitely going to have to sleep on. I'm not sure if I even will cast a vote seeing this is an EC playoff series with my team in the East as well, but this is such an intriguing match-up of strength vs strength.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 03:00 AM
this is so even. I can see both teams struggling mightily on offense. I literally don't know who would win...

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 03:07 AM
this is so even. I can see both teams struggling mightily on offense. I literally don't know who would win...

Love+Thornton are far superior offensive players to Gasl+Jennings as main options though, and Kidd+Barnes at least solid floor spacing for those two to operate as opposed to the complete non-factors of Shump-Marion on offense. Not to mention, my bench is far superior to his and can come in and provide a pretty significant impact scoring the ball.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 03:09 AM
I can see Shump being able to shut Thornton down though. and there's nobody that can really be a playmaker for your offense, that can drive and kick to draw pressure...

I don't see a player like that for the Pacers either.

Gasol vs Love is a wash too imo.

Ebbs
04-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Some thoughts:

Thornton is being vastly underrated.
Jennings is a hell of a lot better than given credit.
I think the Cavs bench is better
Love has never been to the post season, Gasol had his worst post season performance ever last year... (Wgich means more?)
Cavs have better spacing and limited penetration.
Pacers have limited spacing and far better penetration.
I'm including post up paint points as penetration.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 08:53 AM
I'll point out plenty later but here are a few things that stick out:

-Thornton is much, much more than just a transition scorer. Just because the Kings like to run, doesn't mean he can't succeed outside that system. In fact, he might be one of the more balanced scorers in the game with the ability to ISO, come off screens, transition game, offensive rebound, and run the PnR as a ball-handler. 0.98 PPP (which is good for 65th in the league) is not just being a transition scorer.

-Love is putting up 30-14 on 52% shooting against Gasol this season and we have one of the better bench bigs in the NBA in Faried to back him up. Needless to say, we have the advantage at PF.

-Since when is 41% FG 33% 3pt % and putting up 17 shots a game mean someone is becoming a more efficient player? Jennings still can't shoot and he still doesn't get others besides himself in the offense. Add in Shumpert who's been worse offensively (40% FG 30 3pt% and taking 9 shots a game) and you got one terribly inefficient chucking backcourt

About Thornton:
Actually you are dead wrong. Just look at Thornton's synergy numbers. He is very good in transition but outside of that he is very normal. You are also now just pointing out random parts of a players basketball game that he rarely uses.

Isolation: 0.69 PPP (165th in the league)
Pick and roll: 0.84 PPP (his 2nd best method of scoring) - My defensive players all defend this very well.

And the rest of the things you mentioned he never ever uses, they all factor for less than 10% of his offensive game. Transition makes up 22% of Thornton's game and it is cleary his best aspect of his play.

Brandon Jennings

Actaully I was refering to his play over the last two months. Here are his stats for March and April.

March (17 Games) - 43.4 FG%, 34.7 3pt%, 5.9 FT attempts per game, 20.5 PPG
April (14 Games) - 44.6 FG%, 34.2 3pt%, 5.4 FT attempts per game, 20.4 PPG

Those stats paint a much clearer picture of the kind of player Jennings has become. The overall regular season stats have been climbing since February.

You also have no answer for Jennings. You think Kidd injuries are going to allow him to stay in front of him? Not a chance. You also have noboy off the bench that can help guard Jennings.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 08:55 AM
I have the spacing. Gary Neal and Vince Carter are both very good shooters and Jennings is only improving. I even pointed out Shumperts recent improvement shooting the ball this season. Knicks fans can support that.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Love+Thornton are far superior offensive players to Gasl+Jennings as main options though, and Kidd+Barnes at least solid floor spacing for those two to operate as opposed to the complete non-factors of Shump-Marion on offense. Not to mention, my bench is far superior to his and can come in and provide a pretty significant impact scoring the ball.

As I pointed out in your write up. Nobody in your rotation plays a lick of defense. There all terrible in that area. How are they better? I have Neal and Carter, both big pieces off their real team's benches this season and both score the ball really well.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Gasol is not a #1 option at this point in his career and does not have the ability to be a 20 PPG player anymore (which this team needs). His offensive numbers are down across the board this year, and he didn’t have playoff success as a true #1 option in his prime with the Grizzlies.

Does anyone not remember what he did in the 2010 playoffs? 19.6 PPG, 11.1 RPG, 126 ORtg, 4.3 win shares.

Yeah he can for sure have playoff sucess considering he contributed more to the Lakers championship that Kobe did that season.

Why can't Gasol average 20 PPG exactly? He has Kobe and Bynum demanding the ball consistently. Its hard to get 20 PPG on that lakers team and that is certainly no fault of Pau's ability. You really underrating Pau a lot.

Mr. Baller
04-28-2012, 09:24 AM
I don't feel the Pacers have anybody who can score that key bucket come crunch time, and this will be a very close series. I vote Cavs

Killerjug
04-28-2012, 11:51 AM
i'm gunna think about this, imo by far the closest series

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Does anyone not remember what he did in the 2010 playoffs? 19.6 PPG, 11.1 RPG, 126 ORtg, 4.3 win shares.

Yeah he can for sure have playoff sucess considering he contributed more to the Lakers championship that Kobe did that season.

Why can't Gasol average 20 PPG exactly? He has Kobe and Bynum demanding the ball consistently. Its hard to get 20 PPG on that lakers team and that is certainly no fault of Pau's ability. You really underrating Pau a lot.

I remember what he did last season in the playoffs which is way more indicative of his current talent level along with this season's numbers :

13 points 7.8 rebounds on 42% shooting while getting absolutely dominated by an elite PF (Dirk).

Adding on to that, he just had his worst regular season since becoming a Laker. Gasol doesn't have a Bynum or Kobe on offense to bail him out if he disappears in the playoffs like he did last year. All I have to do is pack the paint against Gasol to stop him as well as Jennings penetration due to your lack of outside shooting in your starting 5.

Also, Kidd will have plenty of help in keeping Jennings out of the paint. Noah is one of the best help defenders in basketball and because Jennings doesn't have an outside shot, Kidd can play off Jennings and defend more for his penetration

Raps18-19 Champ
04-28-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't feel the Pacers have anybody who can score that key bucket come crunch time, and this will be a very close series. I vote Cavs

You don't think Gasol can make shots late in the game?

Corey
04-28-2012, 03:50 PM
With Noah guarding him in crunch time? Probably not.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 05:06 PM
The Pacers don't have enough offense around Gasol to compete. Noah and Chandler essentially cancel each other out offensively. Shump+Marion actually hurt their teams offensively with how their lack of ability to spread the floor and how inefficient they are. And Jennings is hardly someone you should have to depend on to be the main creator for a team as well as be the #2 option. This is also assuming that Gasol actually shows up for the playoffs and doesn't disappear again against an elite PF or is able to score on an elite defender like Noah in crunch time

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 05:38 PM
The Pacers don't have enough offense around Gasol to compete. Noah and Chandler essentially cancel each other out offensively. Shump+Marion actually hurt their teams offensively with how their lack of ability to spread the floor and how inefficient they are. And Jennings is hardly someone you should have to depend on to be the main creator for a team as well as be the #2 option. This is also assuming that Gasol actually shows up for the playoffs and doesn't disappear again against an elite PF or is able to score on an elite defender like Noah in crunch time

You have nothin outside of Love. Nothing. Thornton is a player that is best used when he is in transition. He really is quite below average in any other way. I don't see the logic with saying my team has no offense when your team has many more question marks than mine. Go figure.

Also my spacing comes from my bench, VC and Neal bring that for me. Also Jennings has improved his shooting since earlier in the year. How can you honestly hate on Jennings as a scorer, he has been terrific this season and his PER has been greatly improved over seasons past. Kidd aint stopping him in a 7 game series, no with his age, lack of lateral quickness and of course recent injuries.

Also Noah aint stopping Gasol and Noah is not an elite defender. Who are you kidding?

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 05:57 PM
You have nothin outside of Love. Nothing. Thornton is a player that is best used when he is in transition. He really is quite below average in any other way. I don't see the logic with saying my team has no offense when your team has many more question marks than mine. Go figure.

Also my spacing comes from my bench, VC and Neal bring that for me. Also Jennings has improved his shooting since earlier in the year. How can you honestly hate on Jennings as a scorer, he has been terrific this season and his PER has been greatly improved over seasons past. Kidd aint stopping him in a 7 game series, no with his age, lack of lateral quickness and of course recent injuries.

Also Noah aint stopping Gasol and Noah is not an elite defender. Who are you kidding?

Thornton is a scorer in any system. And I already addressed my write-up that Thornton would get a chance to run when I move Love to C to play with Faried for 6-8 minutes.

PER is a highly flawed stat, and I couldn't disagree more on Jennings being "terrific" this season. His efficiency was only slightly better this season and he was on a Bucks team where he was allowed to chuck as much as he wanted. . Add in Shump and Marion being worthless offensively and you have Gasol being left on an island to have to create for himself. Neal and VC are good outside shooters, but how many minutes are they realistically going to get? Also, outside of those two, you have absolutely noting of note off the bench

Love is the far more dangerous offensive option than Gasol. He's averaged 30-14 on 52% shooting this season on him and he has actual talent around him with this Cavs team. He's surrounded with guys who can spread the floor and give him work to operate. If you decide to double Love, I can burn you from 3 with a variety of different guys from my starters and bench

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 05:58 PM
love is going to have to score from the perimeter with tyson cloggin the middle and in a zone with iman and marion helping out to harrass love i just don't think he can be that efficient.

also feel like shump would rape thornton for some reason. i think he's overrated, but thornton is one of the few guys shump could tear apart probably cause of his size and lack of D

it was close, i like the cavs bench a lot with greeeeeeeen and fariedddddd so much mayne but i went with pacers. jennings/shump can thrive with the vet experience

Reyes6
04-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Really surprised so far. I think these are the 2 best paints of the re-draft (would have to double-check) but I have to go with Pacers here. I think Kidd is way past his prime and Jennings wouldn't have to do much to get by him, creating a lot of openings for the Pacer's offense that people seem to think can't score enough points.

It'd be close though, especially because the Cavs have a nice bench, but...

Pacers in 6.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Really surprised so far. I think these are the 2 best paints of the re-draft (would have to double-check) but I have to go with Pacers here. I think Kidd is way past his prime and Jennings wouldn't have to do much to get by him, creating a lot of openings for the Pacer's offense that people seem to think can't score enough points.

It'd be close though, especially because the Cavs have a nice bench, but...

Pacers in 6.

I've already adressed this. Kidd doesn't have to play Jennings tight on the perimeter as he's such a poor shooter. I'm willing to give Jennings outside shots to take away his penetration game. And even if Jennings is able to penetrate, who's he going to kick it out too? Marion? (29% 3pt) Shump? (30% 3pt). MHC says his spacing is on his bench, but how any minutes will those guys realistically get? And how much time will they get to play with Jennings?

Reyes6
04-28-2012, 06:13 PM
I think if you give Jennings outside shots, he's going to do quite well. And when Kidd starts playing him tighter, he will be able to kick it out and Marion/Shump can either shoot or drive themselves.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 06:24 PM
even if Jennings drives, who's he kicking it out to?

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 06:24 PM
I think if you give Jennings outside shots, he's going to do quite well. And when Kidd starts playing him tighter, he will be able to kick it out and Marion/Shump can either shoot or drive themselves.

Obviously, we're not going to give Jennings wide open looks and say "go for it!"

But we're going to play his penetration moreso than playing his outside shot. By doing so, we take away his best offensive asset and turn him into a jumpshooter. The Pacers will not win if Jennings-Shump-and Marion are shooting jumpshots all game

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 06:40 PM
even if Jennings drives, who's he kicking it out to?

my sixth man shoots 41% from behind the arch. Gary Neal would hit that open shot every time. He shot 56% from three point land in April.

I have enough guys on my bench that space the floor.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Obviously, we're not going to give Jennings wide open looks and say "go for it!"

But we're going to play his penetration moreso than playing his outside shot. By doing so, we take away his best offensive asset and turn him into a jumpshooter. The Pacers will not win if Jennings-Shump-and Marion are shooting jumpshots all game

Who is going to help on Jennings? Noah? You had mentioned that before and I am shocked you would leave Chandler alone in the paint. He is one of the best players in the league at cutting to the basket.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
I've already adressed this. Kidd doesn't have to play Jennings tight on the perimeter as he's such a poor shooter. I'm willing to give Jennings outside shots to take away his penetration game. And even if Jennings is able to penetrate, who's he going to kick it out too? Marion? (29% 3pt) Shump? (30% 3pt). MHC says his spacing is on his bench, but how any minutes will those guys realistically get? And how much time will they get to play with Jennings?

Well consdiering Shump at SG, Neal would see 24-28 Minutes per game. He would see a lot of floor time and would be dangerous from long range. Jennings shot over 34% from beyond the arch the last two months. That really is not poor numbers by any means. You are grossly underrating Jennings.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 06:44 PM
my sixth man shoots 41% from behind the arch. Gary Neal would hit that open shot every time. He shot 56% from three point land in April.

I have enough guys on my bench that space the floor.

Which means you have to take Shump out of the game and gives Thornton the opportunity to feast on Neal on offense.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Which means you have to take Shump out of the game and gives Thornton the opportunity to feast on Neal on offense.

Thornton is very limited outside of his transition offense. The numbers are there, you are just ignoring them. Thornton is not going to feast on anyone in this series.

Also I would have no issue putting Marion on Thornton and giving Barnes whoever to defend him.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Well consdiering Shump at SG, Neal would see 24-28 Minutes per game. He would see a lot of floor time and would be dangerous from long range. Jennings shot over 34% from beyond the arch the last two months. That really is not poor numbers by any means. You are grossly underrating Jennings.

So you're keeping Jennings out of the game for 20+ minutes or are playing a flat out awful defensive backcourt in Jennings+Neal for? I don't see how that can be counted on as a benefit for you.

You're lack of depth in your frontcourt is just as troublesome as well. Brown-Blatche-Gray is incredibly underwhelming is just another advantage I have over your guys. Those 3 provide nothing of value which leaves you with a 7 man rotation.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Thornton is very limited outside of his transition offense. The numbers are there, you are just ignoring them. Thornton is not going to feast on anyone in this series.

Also I would have no issue putting Marion on Thornton and giving Barnes whoever to defend him.

You really should stop trying to stretch the truth with regards to Thornton. He scores 0.98 PPP good for 65th in the league. Keep trying to say that he's soley a transition player, the stats back up him being able to score a variety different ways. He's certainly the better scorer than Jennings as proof by his numbers. He also doesn't have to worry about keeping the entire team involved like Jennings does. Jennings has to be the #2 option as well as get the rest of the team involved. Jennings has not shown he can be the necessary playmaker for the rest of team as well as keeping the team involved

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 06:59 PM
So you're keeping Jennings out of the game for 20+ minutes or are playing a flat out awful defensive backcourt in Jennings+Neal for? I don't see how that can be counted on as a benefit for you.

You're lack of depth in your frontcourt is just as troublesome as well. Brown-Blatche-Gray is incredibly underwhelming is just another advantage I have over your guys. Those 3 provide nothing of value which leaves you with a 7 man rotation.

Jennings is an average defender actually? How is that any worse than Kidd and Thornton on the floor? Also you bench defense is simply horrific. Not one of your key rotational players places in the top 250 in PPP allowed. Your team has far more question marks than mine does.

Neal would see time at both PG and SG.

Lack of depth in the front court? I have a dependable back up center who defends the spot up shot better than any player in the game. He provides and interior presence and I also have Blatche. Say what you want about his personal issues, he remains more talented than the majority of your entire bench and perhaps even more than one of your starters.

I am going to assume you believe Gerald Green and Clark are giving you the needed support off the bench?

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 07:02 PM
You really should stop trying to stretch the truth with regards to Thornton. He scores 0.98 PPP good for 65th in the league. Keep trying to say that he's soley a transition player, the stats back up him being able to score a variety different ways. He's certainly the better scorer than Jennings as proof by his numbers. He also doesn't have to worry about keeping the entire team involved like Jennings does. Jennings has to be the #2 option as well as get the rest of the team involved. Jennings has not shown he can be the necessary playmaker for the rest of team as well as keeping the team involved

Man, he scores at that rate because of his transition offense. You remove that from his game and that 0.98 drops signifcantly. Who are you trying to fool here. Thornton relies on transition so much that it makes up 22% of his PPP.

How on earth is he a better scorer than Jennings. Please make that argument, I am dieing to hear it. How has Jennings not shown he is a playmaker or a good scorer? You keep throwing out statements with little support or evidence.

Mile High Champ
04-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Also defense has to be a serious issue for the Cavs. Not one player off of their bench can play a lick of defense.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Man, he scores at that rate because of his transition offense. You remove that from his game and that 0.98 drops signifcantly. Who are you trying to fool here. Thornton relies on transition so much that it makes up 22% of his PPP.

How on earth is he a better scorer than Jennings. Please make that argument, I am dieing to hear it. How has Jennings not shown he is a playmaker or a good scorer? You keep throwing out statements with little support or evidence.

Thornton offensive stats:

18.7 PPG, 3.8 rebounds, 2 assists, 54 % TS, 50% eFG, 8% TO rate with 23 % USG

Jennings offensive stats:

19.5 PPG, 3.5 rebounds 5.6 assists 51 % TS, 47% eFG 10% TO rate on 25% usage.

So Thornton is more efficient, scores at the same rate as Jennings, and doesn't have the responsibility of having to get the rest of team involved. Not too mention, Thornton is the superior deep threat.

This is also just not taking into account how much better Love is than Gasol is offensively this season. Add in Kidd and Barnes with the ability to be spot-up shooters as well as 4 strong offensive options off the bench, it really is a no-brainer who has the better offensive attack.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Also defense has to be a serious issue for the Cavs. Not one player off of their bench can play a lick of defense.

Neither does your bench. Carter is the only respectable defender coming off the bench and everyone else doesn't crack the top 275. Blatche shouldn't even be in a rotation with how much he hurts teams by being on the floor with his immaturity

DR_1
04-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Both teams are well-put together, good job GM's! That said I still take the Cavs in 7 because I like the big man trio they have.

PatsSoxKnicks
04-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Bump

This was a really tough matchup to vote on. Great job by both GMs.

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 09:59 AM
bump. let's get more votes

ChiSox219
04-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I also have Blatche. Say what you want about his personal issues, he remains more talented than the majority of your entire bench and perhaps even more than one of your starters.

:laugh:

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 01:53 PM
:laugh:

Who got DQ... :laugh:

ChiSox219
04-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Who got DQ... :laugh:

off topic and not nearly as funny as someone thinking Blatche is an asset.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 04:12 PM
these guys are still on page 3???? scrubs

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 06:14 PM
these guys are still on page 3???? scrubs

this. our series is Celtics vs Bulls 09.

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Looks like our first upset of the playoffs.

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Not quite. Still plenty of time for MHC to come back.

Although, I'd be pretty stoked to pull off 2 upsets in 2 years

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Not quite. Still plenty of time for MHC to come back.

Although, I'd be pretty stoked to pull off 2 upsets in 2 years

Who knows maybe one day you will get a top 4 seed and won't have to upset rosh and MHC in back to back years? :)

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Who knows maybe one day you will get a top 4 seed and won't have to upset rosh and MHC in back to back years? :)

I've had 2 teams as a top 4 seed before lol. For some reason, my redraft teams get underrated.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 09:30 PM
I wish more people would vote. There are too few of the redraft gm's voting. Come on guys. Please vote!

Catfish1314
04-29-2012, 09:38 PM
I thought about this for a while and I think this is by far the closest first round series. The Cavs are really a top five seed type of team, so this is closer to a #2 vs. a #4 than a #2 vs. a #7.

I love the rebounding machine that is Love-Noah, but if there's one frontcourt in the ReDraft that can handle that combination on the glass, it's Indiana's. The Pacers have a slightly stronger dose of perimeter scoring (MHC isn't giving Marcus Thornton his due credit though) and I think they're a better defensive team inside and out. Homecourt advantage sealed my vote. Pacers in a 6 or 7 game series.

I will say if the Cavs pull off this upset, they'll probably go to the ECF.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Catfish you sure do make a lot of sense. :D

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Gap is only 4. Still have time left.

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 09:50 PM
I thought about this for a while and I think this is by far the closest first round series. The Cavs are really a top five seed type of team, so this is closer to a #2 vs. a #4 than a #2 vs. a #7.

I love the rebounding machine that is Love-Noah, but if there's one frontcourt in the ReDraft that can handle that combination on the glass, it's Indiana's. The Pacers have a slightly stronger dose of perimeter scoring (MHC isn't giving Marcus Thornton his due credit though) and I think they're a better defensive team inside and out. Homecourt advantage sealed my vote. Pacers in a 6 or 7 game series.

:pity:

Catfish1314
04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
I wasn't really thinking that much about the potential match-ups when I said that :)

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 09:54 PM
I wasn't really thinking that much about the potential match-ups when I said that :)

:nod: Although I had to rush my writeup due to having to drive up for a graduation :cry:

theheatles
04-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Pacers are sexy

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Pacers are sexy

Indeed sir. :D

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 10:12 PM
I am really hoping I get to play the Knicks down the road.

unleashthebeast
04-29-2012, 10:13 PM

:ohno:

unleashthebeast
04-29-2012, 10:14 PM
LOL baller beat me to it. But yeah my Wizards or the Magic vs the Cavs will be a very good matchup if they do pull this off

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:16 PM
whore it up! whore it up! whore it up!

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Well the gap is closing, Cavs have not won yet. Still almost 4 hours left.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Well only 3 hours left.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Greetard just said in the nba redraft forum that he had meant to vote for the pacers but accidentally voted for the Cavs. That should close the gap and make it a tie game.

21-21

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:27 PM
lollll drama is building in this one!! dont think they've reached game 8 3OT like the other matchup has but its close!

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Things are getting close. The more votes the better.

Greet
04-29-2012, 11:30 PM
I did mean to vote for the Pacers...but I feel like a bad guy saying it so late.

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Greetard just said in the nba redraft forum that he had meant to vote for the pacers but accidentally voted for the Cavs. That should close the gap and make it a tie game.

21-21

Oh no it shouldn't. He waited a whole day to say he voted for the wrong person. That starts a dangerous precedent for future votes if people 2 days after voting all of a sudden "voted for the wrong person".

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Oh no it shouldn't. He waited a whole day to say he voted for the wrong person. That starts a dangerous precedent for future votes if people 2 days after voting all of a sudden "voted for the wrong person".

loooooooooooool

wtf is going on here....

Chacarron
04-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Conspiracy!

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:32 PM

Of course it should. He is not some random poster. He is one of the gm's of the game. You want to win on a technicality? :eyebrow:

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Of course it should. He is not some random poster. He is one of the gm's of the game. You want to win on a technicality? :eyebrow:

I want the game to be played fairly. Greetard should have said right after he voted for the wrong team that he meant to vote for you... not 1 day later. It's complete bullcrap if he's allowed to change his vote after so much time

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Well with Greetards vote, it should be 23-21 Pacers.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:35 PM
I want the game to be played fairly. Greetard should have said right after he voted for the wrong team that he meant to vote for you... not 1 day later. It's complete bullcrap if he's allowed to change his vote after so much time

Well you should not get to keep the vote either then. It can't not count for me but count for you. That just crazy.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:36 PM
ohhhh yeaaaa playoff drama!!!!

it doesnt involve me this time!!!! :dance: :dance:

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Well you should not get to keep the vote either than. It can't not count for me but count for you. That just crazy.

wth are you talking about? You don't just take votes off the board. I refuse to get penalized for Greetard's mistake.

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:38 PM
It's close. Need a ruling from KOB about Greetard's vote.

The_Jamal
Well with Greetards vote, it should be 23-21 Pacers.

You mean 22-21?.... None of my votes are <100 posters

Mile High Champ
wth are you talking about? You don't just take votes off the board. I refuse to get penalized for Greetard's mistake.

That just BS. You should not get to keep a vote that was not meant for you. You say you want to play fair huh?

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:39 PM
You mean 22-21?.... None of my votes are <100 posters

Neither are mine.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Neither are mine.
yea but even if you count gree's vote for you, you have 22 votes.

murph is here to save us!

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 11:41 PM
That just BS. You should not get to keep a vote that was not meant for you. You say you want to play fair huh?

So if someone votes for Romney but meant to vote for Obama, do they take away his vote or change it if he come back a day later and say "Oh ****, I meant to vote for Obama" It's absolutely ridiculous.

Had Greetard said in the thread " I meant to vote Pacers" right after he voted, then there's no problem. But you don't come back a day later, speak up, and say "whoops, sorry guys I voted for the wrong team". Sorry, but his vote should stand

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:42 PM
yea but even if you count gree's vote for you, you have 22 votes.

murph is here to save us!

Yes and he would have 21. Or if is vote does not count, it would be tied.

The_Jamal
04-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Murph! Coming through in the clutch!

theheatles
04-29-2012, 11:44 PM
The fairest resolution would be fixing the mistake, no?

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:44 PM
So if someone votes for Romney but meant to vote for Obama, do they take away his vote if he come back a day later and say "Oh ****, I meant to vote for Obama" It's absolutely ridiculous.

Had Greetard said in the thread " I meant to vote Pacers" right after he voted then there's no problem. But you don't come back a day later, speak up, and say "whoops, sorry guys I voted for the wrong team" Sorry, but his vote should stand

You can't honestly be comparing voting for a game on a forum to voting in an presidential election. Come on man!

Sorry man, you should not get to keep a vote that was not meant for you. Hardly what I would call fair.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:47 PM
So if someone votes for Romney but meant to vote for Obama, do they take away his vote or change it if he come back a day later and say "Oh ****, I meant to vote for Obama" It's absolutely ridiculous.

Had Greetard said in the thread " I meant to vote Pacers" right after he voted, then there's no problem. But you don't come back a day later, speak up, and say "whoops, sorry guys I voted for the wrong team". Sorry, but his vote should stand
:laugh: i legit lol'd at the example hahaha

Yes and he would have 21. Or if is vote does not count, it would be tied.
oh i thought he meant 22-21 for you

Murph! Coming through in the clutch!
:nod: learning the language of sporty!

The fairest resolution would be fixing the mistake, no?
lol aren't you the pacers gm? i forgot

Reyes6
04-29-2012, 11:47 PM

Do you not remember the recount of 2000?

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 11:50 PM
It maybe most fair that due to controversy surrounding the vote that it is simply omitted.

The_Jamal
04-30-2012, 12:00 AM
So until a KoB ruling:

23-21 Cavs

22-21 Cavs if the vote doesn't count (minor rage)

and I will rage beyond belief if the vote changes to the Pacers, so we won't even bring it up :)

Joshtd1
04-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Argh sorry Jamal I completely forgot about helping out with the write-up because I have a bunch of school **** to do this weekend.

Anyway looks like a good close competitive matchup. Good luck MHC

Mile High Champ
04-30-2012, 12:11 AM
I maintain under the circumstances that at the very least it should not count for anyone. It would be total BS to let the Cavs keep that one.

Mile High Champ
04-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Could however still make a case that it should be my vote. Greetard just realized there was an error in his vote. Plus is not like he changed his mind about who to vote for over the last 24 hours. He voted earlier today.

22-22 is the best solution.

The_Jamal
04-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Could however still make a case that it should be my vote. Greetard just realized there was an error in his vote. Plus is not like he changed his mind about who to vote for over the last 24 hours. He voted earlier today.

22-22 is the best solution.

No. No. No.

It is not the best solution. It's the solution that is best for you.

Mile High Champ
04-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Well if we end up with more votes it won't matter but right now it is crucial.

Mile High Champ
04-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Well this has been a good match up. Around 75 mins left to vote.

The_Jamal
04-30-2012, 01:56 AM
Good fought match

The_Jamal
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Soo.... we move on yes?

Mile High Champ
04-30-2012, 04:47 PM
waiting on a KOB ruling.

Corey
04-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Jamal won by my eye.