PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NBA ReDraft 1st Round - #2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. #7) Denver Nuggets

KnicksorBust
04-28-2012, 01:42 AM
Welcome to the 2012 NBA ReDraft voting process. The redraft is exactly how it sounds. The rosters of every NBA team are cleared and then drafted again from scratch. Posters from the site draft full rosters under a salary cap and then there is a voting process to make the playoffs. We are now in the playoffs and the head to head matchups have begun. Please remember to vote for the roster and write-up you believe would win a 7 game series and leave any of your personal preference for the real teams out of your decision. Thank you and enjoy the playoffs!

Nuggets:
PG: Jrue Holiday | Jordan Farmar
SG: Gordon Hayward | Marshon Brooks | Michael Redd
SF: Carmelo Anthony | Jeff Green
PF: Andrea Bargnani | Jason Thompson
C: Anderson Varejao | Robin Lopez | Andris Biedrins

Grizzlies:
PG: Lowry/Barea/Pargo
SG: Afflalo/Bogans
SF: Butler/Jones
PF: Frye/Bonner/Warrick
C: Howard/Hollins

***Introducing the Denver Nuggets, led by Greg and Sportfan aka Da Mayne Attractions.***

Coach/GM/President/Motivator/God: Sean Mayne

***Voting against us is like voting against Sean Mayne. And why would you vote against Sean Mayne?***

PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Kyle Lowry - Very interesting matchup. Both are young and talented points. Lowry started out the year strong, but has slowed down since. Holiday has been consistant the entire year. He gets after it defensively, and actually only gives up 0.75 PPP, one of the leaders for PG's. He also gives us an elite three point shooter, hitting 38% from deep. I see this as a pretty even matchup.

SG: Gordon Hayward vs. Arron Afflalo - Not many people know about Hayward, but he's quietly having a very solid year. He'll definitely get some MIP votes this year. He's just a really solid all-around player, and just plays the game smart. Mixed in with the fact that he's an efficient guy, we like how he fits in with our team. Afflalo is the better offensive player, but not by much. Definitely not enough to win the series for them. Not to mention, he's a terrible defensive player (ranked 431 in overall defensive synergy) :puke:.

SF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Caron Butler - I think this will be one of the big reasons we can pull the upset. Over the latter part of the year, Melo has been in another world. He's shown that he truly can be a superstar, and a legit #1 option on a very good team. No one has been able to cool him down, and I'm sure as hell Butler won't be the man to do it. Caron has been terrible this year both of offense and defense. He's basically a role player. Even if they switch with Afflalo, Melo still has the size and strength to manhandle him in the post. They pretty much have no one capable of limiting Carmelo. We win this matchup badly.

PF: Andrea Bargnani vs. Channing Frye - Wow, Channing Frye starting on a #2 seed :laugh2:? He's pretty much only useful for spot up 3's, and isn't even shooting that good of a % this year. Bargnani is so versatile offensively. He can hit the 3, post up, knock down the midrange shot, and also has the quickness to get by his man and get to the rim. Not to mention, spread the floor for Melo to operate. We love how Bargs fits in with us. And before people mention his "horrible" defense, he's actually only allowing 0.73 PPP, one of the best for big men in the league. He's also a very good post up, spot up, and P&R defender (ranked 15, 22, and 45 respectively in the entire league). He gives us a legit #2 option to take some pressure off of Melo, and just gives us mismatches all over the place with his ability to spread the floor. We also win this matchup pretty easily.
C: Anderson Varejao vs. Dwight Howard - Well obviously Dwight is the better player. But, Varejao is a very active defender and rebounder, and is known to get under the skin of his opponents with his D. He's also enjoying his best year as a pro, averaging about 11 PPG and over 11 RPG. He gives us the hustle and grit this team needs to pull off the upset. We believe Andy can do a very good job keeping Dwight in check. He's also a notoriously bad FT shooter, and is basically a non-factor offensively in crunch time.

BENCH: Nuggets vs. Grizz - We see this an another big advantage for us. We believe that we have one of the best benches in the redraft. We can probably go 10 or 11 deep without a significant drop off. There's just so much versatility. We've got playmakers, shooters, perimeter, and post defenders. We have the ability to play small and uptempo with putting Jeff Green at PF. Farmar is having a terrific year and is putting up unreal shooting percentages (44% FG, 44% 3FG, 90% FT)! Marshon gives us a bench scorer, with Redd having a pretty solid year as well. Jason Thompson is also having a solid year. He'll give us some bench scoring, rebounding, and energy. Then, we have the tandem of Lopez and Biedrins. Both guys are great energy players, and also fine defenders as well.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the Grizz. Aside from Barea, their bench is full of scrubs. Bogans, Jones, and Bonner are all garbage and do the same thing. Spot up and shoot 3's. And when those 3's are not falling, they're useless. Ryan Hollins backing up Dwight...nuff said. They have no depth at all. You seriously expect Afflalo and Butler to play 40+ minutes? And when Dwight is not in the game, they will get absolutely butt raped in the paint.

OVERALL - We feel that we're the better overall team. We feel that we can pull the upset in a 7 game series. We got a legit clutch performer in Carmelo. Someone who you can give the ball to in crunch time and expect him to deliver. They've got a horrible FT shooter in Dwight, who basically can't touch the ball in crunch time because of his FT shooting. We have a very good defender in Holiday, who will limit their 2nd best player. We have a very good 2nd option in Bargnani, which they have no one with the ability to cover him. And on top of that, our bench absolutely destroys their scrubs. They have no depth. Pretty much the only advantage they have is Dwight vs. Varejao. And Anderson will make his life a living hell with his play. Dwight ain't gonna be having any monster 20/20 games in this series. Book it. PLUS WE GOT SEAN MAYNE. NUFF SAID. PEACE OUT.

Write-up vs. Nuggets
Offense: Our offense should have no problem scoring on the weak defense of the Denver Nuggets. Our offense is based on Pick and Roll with Kyle Lowry (ranked 14th in Pick and Roll offense according to Synergy), and Dwight Howard, the best finisher in the game. And coming off the bench we have JJ Barea, whoís also a great penetrator, and will be a treat pick and roll ball handler for Howard to play with. We also have the biggest mis-match in the series with Howard and Varejao. We personally donít see how an injury prone big can be depended on for guarding Dwight Howard throughout a 7 game series (Varejao has had season ending injuries 2 years in a row), so who else does that leave? Robin Lopez? Andrea Bargnani? That is just a recipe for disaster for Denver. None of their bigs can handle Dwight Howard and he would absolutely dominate this series. As for his sidekick, Kyle Lowry, he will have a big series as well. Holiday is solid, but nothing special and he wonít be able to contain Lowry, as Kyle has averaged 19 points per game, on 63%FG and 50% 3ptFG. Surrounding our 2 best players, we have a plethora of 3pt shooters to cause absolute havoc on this Nuggets defense. Afflalo shoots 39% from 3, Frye shoots 35%, Butler shoots 36%, Bonner shoots 42%, James Jones shoots 41%, Barea shoots 37%, and Lowry himself shoots 37%. We have a ton of shooters to keep the Nuggets off balance, and with the playmaking abilities of Lowry and Barea, we plan to take full advantage of it against Denver. They donít have the players capable of guarding our main options on offense and will struggle on the defensive end. Bargnaniís good synergy numbers are most likely an outlier, as heís always been a PITIFUL defender. Also, he will be matched up with Channing Frye, who will be a spot-up shooter in this offense anyways. This Memphis team surrounds Dwight Howard with just as much shooters as he had in Orlando, and with a MUCH better PG distributing to him, we feel this offense is a force to be reckoned with.

Defense: We have the best defensive player in the game with Dwight Howard. Heís so dominant on defense that he makes teams with below average defenders, elite. When Dwight Howard played for the Magic this year, teams only averaged 43.8% from the field against them, and when he was out, they averaged over 50%. This shows what a dominant force Dwight is on the defensive end. With this team though, we have solid defenders on our perimeter in Lowry, Afflalo and Bogans coming off the bench. Lowry is arguably the best defensive PG in the game and will be able to cause fits for Holiday.
Our main focus is to obviously contain Carmelo Anthony who is known as a dangerous scoring threat. One reason why we feel he wonít be so effective is because he is teaming with Bargnani. Carmelo Anthony has been VERY ineffective as a Knick this year when heís played with Amaríe (only shoots 40% with Stoudemire on the floor), main reason being that they both take up the same spots on the floor (mid-range area) to generate their offense, so they nullify each otherís strengths. Well in this case, Bargnani is VERY similar to Amaríe, in that he operates in the mid-range area to execute his offense. And using Bargnani to ďspread the floorĒ for Carmelo might not be such a great idea, as Bargnani is shooting a career low 29% from 3pt land, and is only shooting 43% from the field this season. With Jrue Holiday not being a good playmaker at all and regressing on offense, and the Nuggets not having ANY interior scoring threats to get them easy buckets inside, this jump shooting offense will seem to be very predictable, and will likely be based around Isolating Melo and Bargnani the whole game. The Nuggets lack playmakers and wonít be able to ring points up on this defense with Dwight Howard anchoring this defense. We have Afflalo, Caron and Bogans we can throw at Carmelo. They arenít elite defenders but are solid enough and should be able to bother Anthony. Scoring wonít come easy for them this series.
It may seem like Denverís bench is a solid one and could be a factor in this series, but we doubt it. Itís proven that benches are overrated in the playoffs because rotations are tightened. There really isnít any game changing players who are coming off of their bench. Farmar has been solid and shot well this year, but other than him there arenít any threats. Marshon Brooks is a rookie, and hasnít been efficient this year. He has a below average PER of 13.2, an unimpressive Offensive Rating of 99, and only shoots 43% from the field. With his touches limited with Bargnani and Melo on the floor, we donít see him being effective at all. Jeff Green is a HUGE question mark. He hasnít played at all this year due to heart surgery, and the one time he was forced in a bench role, he was very unimpressive and wasnít a factor at all, proving that he isnít comfortable as a bench player. Jason Thompson is another player who is very ineffective as a bench player, and Robin Lopez is Robin Lopez.

To wrap things up, we feel like weíll win this series because we have the best player in the series in Dwight Howard (who is arguably the best 2-way player in the game), while also having the biggest mismatch in the series. We also have the biggest X-factor coming off the bench in Barea, whoís the best bench player in this series. Howard will be able to dominate on offense and defense and will take over this series. The Grizzlies are better on both sides of the ball, and shouldnít really have much problems taking care of the Denver Nuggets.

KnicksorBust
04-28-2012, 01:45 AM
Varejeo not being a threat on offense allows Dwight to be in help D all game. On the other hand, the Grizz don't really have an answer for Melo. I was dead set on the Grizzlies but I'm going to give it a day before making a final vote. I want to see the GMs debate it a little bit.

Baller1
04-28-2012, 01:47 AM
How the **** did Memphis get the two seed here. Another upset for me here, Nuggets in 6.

The_Jamal
04-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Varejeo not being a threat on offense allows Dwight to be in help D all game. On the other hand, the Grizz don't really have an answer for Melo. I was dead set on the Grizzlies but I'm going to give it a day before making a final vote. I want to see the GMs debate it a little bit.

My line of thinking as well. Howard would have a field day with playing help D, but Melo and Frye are going against the Grizz two worst players and defenders. Plus, The Nugs have one of the better PG defenders out there on Lowry.

Should be interesting to see some arguments

Corey
04-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I had the Grizz and Nuggets ranked 3/4 in the rankings I sent in.

I like this matchup for the Nuggets.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:09 AM
My line of thinking as well. Howard would have a field day with playing help D, but Melo and Frye are going against the Grizz two worst players and defenders. Plus, The Nugs have one of the better PG defenders out there on Lowry.

Should be interesting to see some arguments

Holiday is solid, but nothing special and he wonít be able to contain Lowry, as Kyle has averaged 19 points per game, on 63%FG and 50% 3ptFG.

SugeKnight
04-28-2012, 02:16 AM
Holy crap! The Nuggets are loaded. They have three centers that they can throw out there to disrupt Howard, and if howard gets in foul trouble, there really isn't much else to love about. Denver in 6

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:18 AM
lol...Biedrins is a scrub that doesn't even get mins anymore on a horrible team. Robin Lopez is big and pretty useless, and Varejao is injury prone.

Carmelo has also struggled pretty badly for most of the season.

PocketKings
04-28-2012, 02:23 AM
You know after thinking about this match-up a lot and reading the write-ups. I'm really leaning towards Denver at the moment, but I'm going to sleep on this before I cast my vote. This is seriously a tough one.

Nuggets just match up so well against the Grizzlies.

PocketKings
04-28-2012, 02:54 AM
No doubt in my mind I can see D12 dominating this series on both ends of the court, butI can also see Melo putting up 25+ ppg and Bargs potentially putting up 18+ ppg in this series as well. I also like the offensive sparks that Farmar/Brooks can provide off the bench. I just wonder can Memphis score enough points.

I love Barea as a back-up PG and as a bench piece, but my problem with him is, it takes minutes away from Lowry and I don't think it is a smart idea at all to play them together. Hmm...

So tough.

I'm just thinking out loud about this series.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:55 AM
We have a very good defender in Holiday, who will limit their 2nd best player.
Lowry averages 19 ppg on 63% FG in their matchups.

We have a very good 2nd option in Bargnani, which they have no one with the ability to cover him.
Like I said in my writeup. Bargnani has nobody setting him up. Holiday isn't a playmaker, Melo is a ball-stopper. Melo and Bargnani take up the same spots on the floor, and their games will clash, like Melo and Amar'e on the current Knicks team. Your team is essenctially a jump shooting team with no interior threats.

And on top of that, our bench absolutely destroys their scrubs. They have no depth.
Depth is the most overrated thing in the playoffs. you don't need to be very deep to make a playoff run. Look at Miami last year. Plus your bench isn't even that good...I picked it apart in my writeup but I'll mention it again. Farmar has been solid this year, but that's all your getting from your bench. Brooks has been inefficient this year and is a rookie with no experience. Green has been injured all season and the one time he was put into a bench role in Boston he struggled MIGHTILY. Thompson is another player who's better as a starter and is very ineffective off the bench. Robin Lopez is nothing more than a big body. Dwight would have his way with him when he comes in the game. Redd hasn't shot well at all this year (40% fg, 31% 3pt%), and Biedrins isn't even a rotational player on a terrible team.

Pretty much the only advantage they have is Dwight vs. Varejao. And Anderson will make his life a living hell with his play. Dwight ain't gonna be having any monster 20/20 games in this series.

lol, Lowry over Holiday isn't an advantage? Lowry is a top 7 PG when healthy, while Holiday likely isn't even a top 15 PG. Holiday can spot up and shoot, and play decent defense, but that's it. He doesn't create plays, and Lowry would completely shut him down, being the best PG defender in the league. Lowry also has scored well in his matchups with Holiday.

Afflalo has and advantage over Hayward I'd say. He's put up better numbers this season.

15 PPG to 11 PPG - advantage Afflalo
Afflalo also shoots better from 3. (39.8% to 34.6%)
Afflalo has a better Offensive rating, more win shares, and is a more efficient shooter.

and Varejao won't be able to handle Dwight Howard in a series. he will be left 1v1 in the middle with Dwight and it will just be too big of a mismatch for him to handle.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:58 AM
No doubt in my mind I can see D12 dominating this series on both ends of the court, butI can also see Melo putting up 25+ ppg and Bargs potentially putting up 18+ ppg in this series as well. I also like the offensive sparks that Farmar/Brooks can provide off the bench. I just wonder can Memphis score enough points.

I love Barea as a back-up PG and as a bench piece, but my problem with him is, it takes minutes away from Lowry and I don't think it is a smart idea at all to play them together. Hmm...

So tough.

I'm just thinking out loud about this series.

we have alot of shooters, and they have nobody to defend our 2 best players. Jrue and Hayward are inconsistent scorers and Melo and Bargnani can nullify each other in the same way that Amare and Melo have. their team is very jump-shot based and doesn't have any playmakers. that team is an isolation team pretty much, and those are the easiest teams to guard.

Cal827
04-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Good match-up, but I would go with Memphis in 7. Howard would be too much. And the team is built with 3 point shooters around it. Surprised that the owners of the Grizz didn't try and get Bargnani to play alongside Howard, cause that would be the second best complementary PF-C combo I can think of right now.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Good match-up, but I would go with Memphis in 7. Howard would be too much. And the team is built with 3 point shooters around it. Surprised that the owners of the Grizz didn't try and get Bargnani to play alongside Howard, cause that would be the second best complementary PF-C combo I can think of right now.

Bargnani went a couple picks before we were on the clock so we took Afflalo.

Ebbs
04-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Denver got a dream matchup here. Melo and Bargs line up against worse defenders by quite a large margin than Dwight + Lowry.

I also have seen what Dwight can and has done against the Hawks putting up absolutely inhuman numbers to still watch his team lose.

I think Nuggets could probably pull it off. I'm not 100% though waiting to see a little more debate.

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 08:21 AM
****kk guys sorry was really busy the past 2 days worship the mayne :worthy: for getting this **** done

All is the forward matchups. Melo will ABUSE butler all day who's been having a terrible year. Say what you want about Melo this year but this is a fresh look for him. NO D'antoni to **** him up. No high USG% PG like Lin, Jrue is probably better off the ball. A stretch 4 that does his job in actually stretching the floor. And a wing mate who can help him defend his guy

Even with Dwight on Vaj, we win the size position everywhere else quite easily. Jrue, Hayward, Melo and Bargs are all considered better than average size for their position

Don't count out the bench either. Who the hell do the grizz have to rely on if they get some early foul trouble or some injury? Jose Barea and that 38 FG%? James Jones the guy who can shoot and sucks anal at everything else? I mean they already have 2 guys starting that deserve to be on the bench

I will whip out the stats later but Bargnani IS A VERY GOOOD DEFENDER! ONE OF THE BEST THISS EASON IN THE ELAGUEEEE!

Raps18-19 Champ
04-28-2012, 08:28 AM
You mean this?

http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog/2012/01/24/of-course-andrea-bargnani-has-the-best-defensive-rating-in-the-nba/

Greet
04-28-2012, 09:37 AM
After a quick glance I'm leaning Denver. But I'll read the write-ups more intentive and than vote

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 09:50 AM
****kk guys sorry was really busy the past 2 days worship the mayne :worthy: for getting this **** done

All is the forward matchups. Melo will ABUSE butler all day who's been having a terrible year. Say what you want about Melo this year but this is a fresh look for him. NO D'antoni to **** him up. No high USG% PG like Lin, Jrue is probably better off the ball. A stretch 4 that does his job in actually stretching the floor. And a wing mate who can help him defend his guy
Melo only averages 23 ppg on 43% shooting vs Butler in their career matchups. That's surprisingly similar to his career low shooting and scoring numbers of this season. Butler usually does a solid job on Melo. And EVERYONE knows that Melo isn't the elite playoff performer some people claim he is (only shoots 42%FGs and has only made it out of the first round ONCE in his career). So I doubt that Melo would ABUSE Butler.

Even with Dwight on Vaj, we win the size position everywhere else quite easily. Jrue, Hayward, Melo and Bargs are all considered better than average size for their position
lol why does size matter?

Don't count out the bench either. Who the hell do the grizz have to rely on if they get some early foul trouble or some injury? Jose Barea and that 38 FG%? James Jones the guy who can shoot and sucks anal at everything else? I mean they already have 2 guys starting that deserve to be on the bench

Barea actually shoots 40% FG this year. and even that can be considered an outlier. He never shoots that low, and has been forced to take a crapload of shots with his best players being injured in the later stages of the season. After that we have dangerous shooters to surround D12 with in Bonner and Jones.

I will whip out the stats later but Bargnani IS A VERY GOOOD DEFENDER! ONE OF THE BEST THISS EASON IN THE ELAGUEEEE!
definitely an outlier. Bargs has been pitiful his whole career. Plus, it's not like he's guarding an elite post-up Pf...he'll be matched up with a shooter so his "very good defense" will be pretty useless...

Corey
04-28-2012, 11:09 AM
definitely an outlier. Bargs has been pitiful his whole career. Plus, it's not like he's guarding an elite post-up Pf...he'll be matched up with a shooter so his "very good defense" will be pretty useless...

In spot up situations, opponents are shooting 31.3% when guarded by Bargs. He's allowing .71 PPP in those situations, good for 22nd in the league. In this same scenario, players are shooting 27% from 3pt range.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Like I said, his defensive stats are more than likely an outlier, as he's been horrible his whole career. and his sample size is small because he's missed so much games.

Corey
04-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Please feel free to back that up with something besides your opinion.

I've had Bargs in previous NBA games, and his defensive inefficiencies are INCREDIBLY overstated.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Ok I can't argue much right now but I promise when I get home I'll have a **** load more to say.
But let me make some key points who gives a rats *** about bargs defensive numbers?? Its not like we have a top tier of who were going to feed the ball to every possession we have Frye who's strictly being used for the pick and roll and perimeter offense kind of like the roles Ryan Anderson and Rashard Lewis have had playing alongside Dwight. Bargnani defensively is useless he's not going to be needed much and to too it of one thing no one can argue against is that bargs is one of the worst rebounding big men in the game and outside of vags who is thing to try and rebound against Dwight????

Second until they find a way to stop it every possession on offense were going to feed the ball to Dwight Howard its a done deal Howard Howard Howard they have no answer.

Thirdly on defense were just going to simply double Mello the moment he gets the ball and who the hero is thing to step up?? I'll take my chances of Gordan Hayward and jrue holiday trying to beat me hundred times out of hundred. This team simply doesn't have the pieces necessary to beat us simple as that they don't even have amazing depth like people make it seem

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 11:45 AM
I've read their write up and what the hell have they said to prove they can upset?? Their write is nowhere as good as ours.not to mention the afflalo defensive numbers being bad is because he's the one on their team having to guard the best players and he does a hell of a job on them so of course his numbers destined to be flawed.he goes up against the lebrons wades Kobes

mightybosstone
04-28-2012, 11:47 AM
How are the Grizzlies not running away with this one? Dwight against Varejao, Lopez and Biedrins is like a fat man at a buffet. He's going to gorge himself in the paint and on the glass. Melo might keep them in the series, but I don't see a chance in hell that the Grizzlies don't win this series in 6 games.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Thank you I guess some gms are to shook to want to face us they use some bogus excuses about wanting to wait. Melo is a star but Howard is a bigger star and weapon atleast we can slow down Melo they have no chance in hell of even stopping or slowing Dwight down. What is varajeo going to do stand their hoping to flop for a charge each possession???

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Bargnani, Holiday, and Hayward are the definition of inconsistent offensive players. Along with the bad year Melo has had, I don't see how this team would be able to score on a consistent basis. there's no playmakers on the Nuggets roster to set anybody up...

Baller1
04-28-2012, 12:21 PM
How are the Grizzlies not running away with this one? Dwight against Varejao, Lopez and Biedrins is like a fat man at a buffet. He's going to gorge himself in the paint and on the glass. Melo might keep them in the series, but I don't see a chance in hell that the Grizzlies don't win this series in 6 games.

Just look at Dwight last year against Atlanta in the playoffs... He gorged on their defense and they still got whooped on. Outside of Dwight, I don't like the Grizzlies team at all. Meanwhile the Nuggets are very nicely built with multiple weapons on offense to play around Melo.

That's why I chose Denver.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Just look at Dwight last year against Atlanta in the playoffs... He gorged on their defense and they still got whooped on. Outside of Dwight, I don't like the Grizzlies team at all. Meanwhile the Nuggets are very nicely built with multiple weapons on offense to play around Melo.

That Orlando team didn't have a playmaker to create for other teammates.

their weapons aren't anything special at all and dont cause us any matchup problems. The only serious scoring threat is Melo, and possibly Bargnani for a game or 2. but like I said, I don't see why their games wouldn't clash similar to Melo and Amare's. they both like to iso in the mid-range area, and using Bargnani as a spacer isn't a great idea...he's shooting 29% from 3 this year.

Rivera
04-28-2012, 12:34 PM

bam! not only that but the nuggets 2 best offensive players are going against the grizz 2 worst defenders...butler doesnt have it anymore at all

not to mention having bargs/varejao allows melo to operate in the post where he much more effective

ive convinced myself the nuggets would win the nuggets just matchup beautiful with the grizz

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Holiday has been pretty bad efficiency-wise this year. below average PER of 14.7, a terrible offensive rating of 99, an unimpressive offensive win share total of 0.9, and hasn't been an efficient shooter at all (49.6% TS%, and 47.1% eFG), and only averages 4 assists per game. this is the guy they're depending on to run their offense. I don't see why Butler can take flack, but Holiday can get away with bad advanced stats like that.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 12:39 PM
bam! not only that but the nuggets 2 best offensive players are going against the grizz 2 worst defenders...butler doesnt have it anymore at all

not to mention having bargs/varejao allows melo to operate in the post where he much more effective

ive convinced myself the nuggets would win the nuggets just matchup beautiful with the grizz

Melo operates in the mid-range area, where Bargnani likes to operate. Bargnani is proven to be less effective in the spot-up role, and is shooting low percentages this year.

they also don't have guys with the ability to shut down our 2 best players either...

VCaintdead17
04-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Love Lowry on the P&R, but I'm afraid with the defensive stopper that is Jrue Holiday, their back court will have trouble scoring.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Lowry averages 19 ppg and 63% fg% in his matchups with Holiday.

Rivera
04-28-2012, 12:50 PM
sadds is putting in work trying to debunk every arguement!! where the hell is eagles! sadds is carrying this team

VCaintdead17
04-28-2012, 12:59 PM

ehh. They played each other once this year and Lowry shot just under 50% aginst the Sixers on 13 points. Plus, Jrue only played 22 minutes as opposed to Lou's 34.

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Give me Melo over Dwight 10 times out of 10 when it comes down to a player leading his team

Melo is a ball stopper? Explains why JR has been getting so many shots lately

Raps18-19 Champ
04-28-2012, 01:31 PM
If the Nuggets win, you can thank Sean Mayne for that.

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 01:49 PM
sadds is putting in work trying to debunk every arguement!! where the hell is eagles! sadds is carrying this team
And they are still losing! Wait till Greg comes back and I get a comp! ALL HEELL WIKL BREAK LOSE

Corey
04-28-2012, 01:54 PM
If the Nuggets win, you can thank Sean Mayne for that.

Or the fact that you're evenly matched with the Nuggets, and people are preferring their team to your's.

I honestly like their team much better.

Corey
04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Holiday has been pretty bad efficiency-wise this year. below average PER of 14.7, a terrible offensive rating of 99, an unimpressive offensive win share total of 0.9, and hasn't been an efficient shooter at all (49.6% TS%, and 47.1% eFG), and only averages 4 assists per game. this is the guy they're depending on to run their offense. I don't see why Butler can take flack, but Holiday can get away with bad advanced stats like that.

Just so you know, these aren't ''advanced stats'' by any means. They're generally overlooked by statheads for a reason -- they're oft-inaccurate.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Or the fact that you're evenly matched with the Nuggets, and people are preferring their team to your's.

I honestly like their team much better.

he's not on our team, and I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Corey
04-28-2012, 02:02 PM
he's not on our team, and I'm pretty sure he was joking.

We need /sarcasm tags :(

My b.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Give me Melo over Dwight 10 times out of 10 when it comes down to a player leading his team
he's only been outta the first round once...coming outta the first round is baby food for Dwight.

Melo is a ball stopper? Explains why JR has been getting so many shots lately
because JR has no conscience and will take shots no matter who he's on the floor with

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM

lol I gotta try w/e it takes. losing in the first ****in round again would be horrible.

Catfish1314
04-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Out of curiosity, why?

roshan3ai
04-28-2012, 02:31 PM
he's only been outta the first round once...coming outta the first round is baby food for Dwight.

because JR has no conscience and will take shots no matter who he's on the floor with

:laugh2: This part is true

greg_ory_2005
04-28-2012, 02:31 PM
It's my birthday today. So, vote for the Nuggets! :D

greg_ory_2005
04-28-2012, 02:39 PM
And they are still losing! Wait till Greg comes back and I get a comp! ALL HEELL WIKL BREAK LOSE

Yeahhh buddy. We just matchup up way too good against the Grizz.

I gotta thank everyone for putting us 7th seed.

Corey
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I had you 4th, for what it's worth.

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 03:59 PM
ok sporty is backkkkkk on the comp here we gooooooo **** just got real

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey Sporty at any time you want to counter the arguments we've made we'll wait.

You guys still haven't proven how your going to stop Dwight howard and proved wth your going to do if we zone your *** or double melo.

Also sporty answer me this how many Melo led teams have won a playoff series then tell me how many Dwight Howard led teams have won a playoff series.
Then I also want you to tell me where a Howard ranked team finished this year in the East and where the Melo led team finished in the standings.

Then after you answer me that we would like you to answer how Holiday is an advantage over Lowry or who is going to help grab boards over Dwight cause Bargs can't rebound at all..

I don't get what these voters who were on the fence were possibly even convinced by to vote for the nuggets as they have done nothing to counter our arguments or even back up half their stuff. The underdogs are supposed to prove themselves not the favourites :facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
04-28-2012, 04:27 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320428014

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 04:31 PM
I also would like someone whoever voted for the Nuggets to tell me who on their team outside of Melo is going to provide a post presence on offense?? None of their bigs are capable of having a back to the basket game or have any post moves.

Also for those of you who keep downplaying Frye because he hasn't had a great shooting performance this year, his defense is still solid and he's still getting blocks and steals and is doing solid next to Gortat.
Why are people saying Frye's crap he absolutely is not a scrub defensively and doesn't get abused constantly like people here are making it seem.

Not to mention if Biedrins even gets in the game what is he really going to do we'll keep hacking him and making him go to the free throw line you know where he's 11% from. We have enough depth to keep hacking him in the game when he comes then whats he going to do??

Are people that blind or negligent in reading up??

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Out of curiosity, why?
Because he's one of the two best scorers in the game. When the game is close I want a guy that can put the ball in the hoop at all costs. Dwight can at times, but gets few offensive touches at the end of games.

win shares? YOU WANNA TAKE WIN SHARES? Jrue Holliday 3.3 defensive win shares good for 15th best in the league
inb4omgdwsisateamstatblablabla
Jrue's FT% has taken a dip hence the TS%, but his FG% and 3 point % are still better than Lowry's. If Lowry wants to keep taking 3's giving him that TS be my guest, opponents against Jrue average 30% from 3.

His APG is 4.5 and the assist turnover ratio between the two is .2 difference.

butler provides nothing. Jrue fills multiple roles.

Melo operates in the mid-range area, where Bargnani likes to operate. Bargnani is proven to be less effective in the spot-up role, and is shooting low percentages this year.

they also don't have guys with the ability to shut down our 2 best players either...
Melo can go anywhere on the court. He's that versatile. He can post up, shoot the 3, take the midrange shots.

Bargs isn't effective as a spot up shooter? He's got a 42% from 3 on the spotup :confused: 45% spot up all over the field
He's been very productive cutting to the basket as well. 64%

Affalo iss one of your top 2 players? Well that really sucks.....

yea lets count that 80% FG game in which Jrue played 8 minutes. Outside of that game Jrue has been shooting 57% FG himself.
he's had 15 ppg in 30 min, so lets make that a per 36 and boom there he has 18 ppg on very high efficiency (100% from the FT too!)

BOOM i just made jrue a star too using small sample size

in the western conference and went to the WCF. dwight's not getting to the finals in the west irl either.

lol

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I also would like someone whoever voted for the Nuggets to tell me who on their team outside of Melo is going to provide a post presence on offense?? None of their bigs are capable of having a back to the basket game or have any post moves.

Also for those of you who keep downplaying Frye because he hasn't had a great shooting performance this year, his defense is still solid and he's still getting blocks and steals and is doing solid next to Gortat.
Why are people saying Frye's crap he absolutely is not a scrub defensively and doesn't get abused constantly like people here are making it seem.

Not to mention if Biedrins even gets in the game what is he really going to do we'll keep hacking him and making him go to the free throw line you know where he's 11% from. We have enough depth to keep hacking him in the game when he comes then whats he going to do??

melo is all we need. who's the post presence on the heat? post presence on the thunder? celtics? hawks? those teams don't do too shabby
and lets not act like varejao is a perkins with the ball. 11 ppg is very solid for a 4th option on 50+ FG%.

and are you telling me frye or bonner or dwight have low post moves?

frye is average defensively and nothing more. he can shoot alright but he's pretty much a homeless man's with nothing to eat Bargnani. Bargnani is better than him at pretty much everything. frye can't play his strengths against him

WAIT WAIT WAIT... is this actually your plan? in that case we'll play biedrins all day! hell we'll clone him and play an all biedrins team!!!!! go ahead and hack at him!!! we LOVE dwight in foul trouble :nod: especially with a shallow bench like yours. the depth doesn't even compare to mine.

greg_ory_2005
04-28-2012, 04:44 PM

Depth? Yea because Bogans and Jones is good depth...

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 04:54 PM
win shares? YOU WANNA TAKE WIN SHARES? Jrue Holliday 3.3 defensive win shares good for 15th best in the league
Jrue's FT% has taken a dip hence the TS%, but his FG% and 3 point % are still better than Lowry's. If Lowry wants to keep taking 3's giving him that TS be my guest, opponents against Jrue average 30% from 3.

Lowry's shooting #s went down because he got hurt. Jrue played the whole year and declined across the board. And defensive win shares is more of a team oriented stat, but if you want to bring up DWS then we can look at D12's 4.4 in only 54 games played this season.

His APG is 4.5 and the assist turnover ratio between the two is .2 difference.

so? how does that show that Holiday is a playmaker? he clearly isn't.

butler provides nothing. Jrue fills multiple roles.
defense and 3pt shooting? that's it....

Butler gives us 3pt shooting as well...he averages 1.5 per game and shoots 36%.

Melo can go anywhere on the court. He's that versatile. He can post up, shoot the 3, take the midrange shots.
yea, so what? he doesnt score at superstar efficiency. yea he can get hot some games, but he can get cold as hell too. look at the game going on right now for example.

Bargs isn't effective as a spot up shooter? He's got a 42% from 3 on the spotup :confused: 45% spot up all over the field
He's been very productive cutting to the basket as well. 64%

LOLOLOL he's shooting 28.9% from spot up 3's (13/45). Lying gets you nowhere...come on man.

and who's finding him for cuts on your squad? Toronto has Calderon, one of the best distributors in the league setting him up. you have Jrue Holiday, who isn't a good distributor or playmaker.

Affalo iss one of your top 2 players? Well that really sucks.....
When did we say that?

yea lets count that 80% FG game in which Jrue played 8 minutes. Outside of that game Jrue has been shooting 57% FG himself.
he's had 15 ppg in 30 min, so lets make that a per 36 and boom there he has 18 ppg on very high efficiency (100% from the FT too!)

lolwut? Jrue played 36 mins in that game last year where Lowry dropped 36 on him. in their 5 matchups, Lowry has outplayed him in 4 of them CLEARLY. Like I said, lying gets you nowhere.

n the western conference and went to the WCF. dwight's not getting to the finals in the west irl either.
:laugh: Melo has had ONE run in his career. Who cares if it's the west? that doesn't excuse his poor playoff record where he's only been outta the 1st round once. Howard has been outta the first round a crapload of times and been to the finals.

Mcnabb_vision
04-28-2012, 04:56 PM
no big man in the denver that can stop howard..easy decision, grizz take it

hayward is starting also..another downfall

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 05:05 PM
melo is all we need. who's the post presence on the heat? post presence on the thunder? celtics? hawks? those teams don't do too shabby
and lets not act like varejao is a perkins with the ball. 11 ppg is very solid for a 4th option on 50+ FG%.

and are you telling me frye or bonner or dwight have low post moves?

frye is average defensively and nothing more. he can shoot alright but he's pretty much a homeless man's with nothing to eat Bargnani. Bargnani is better than him at pretty much everything. frye can't play his strengths against him

WAIT WAIT WAIT... is this actually your plan? in that case we'll play biedrins all day! hell we'll clone him and play an all biedrins team!!!!! go ahead and hack at him!!! we LOVE dwight in foul trouble :nod: especially with a shallow bench like yours. the depth doesn't even compare to mine.

If Melo is all you need that alone is your downfall. Melo has never made the finals and no one on your team even has a ring outside of Farmer who didn't even play a vital part in that lmao.
Atleast the guys with rings on our teams had a monstrous part in that and
Caron Butler was the same last season then in the playoffs he stepped up big for the Mavericks which he'll do again for us in this game.
He's a veteran their smart they know when it matters most they'll give it that extra umph and no one on your team has that kinda veteran leadership to provide you that.
You also dodged the question big time just like you've been dodging the rest of our arguments and picking out the randomest things to answer.
Enjoy the lead once people read your lack of counter arguing your lead will diminish:)...
When Melo made the WCF he had Chauncey Billups and Nene with JR's scoring of the bench to help who do you guys have that's the calibre of a Billups or Nene???
Its been proven a Melo led team with him carrying the brunt of the scoring and he has a crap supporting cast the results for his team have been crap.
Dwight has a post game no one can handle his body down low and he averages 10 FT attempts a game that tells you all you need to know about his post game. Not to mention who said I'm going to use Howard to foul Biedrins?? I have hollins, etcc for that. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

Anderson averages 11 PPG with Kyrie Irving whos a ball distributor Jrue Holiday averages 4 assists a game like my Co reiterated again that WON'T WORK. You have no passers or good distributors.

N You still haven't responded to how your going to beat the zone or when Melo gets doubled

Depth? Yea because Bogans and Jones is good depth...
Ya because Green and Thompson are better options themselves:eyebrow:

Corey
04-28-2012, 05:13 PM
I love when people take this stuff personally.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
who's taking it personally? we're having a debate and there hasn't been any cheap shots given...

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
lol I know sportys my boy were having a friendly debate, you never have arguments with your boys Corey??

greg_ory_2005
04-28-2012, 05:20 PM

And both those guys are better than Frye

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 05:22 PM
And both those guys are better than Frye

maybe if Green wasn't coming off the bench I'd agree. but he sucks in that role.

same thing with Thompson.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Wow I just read Saddlers post Sporty got caught lying :facepalm:
How can you vote for liars and people who mis lead the voters

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Lowry's shooting #s went down because he got hurt. Jrue played the whole year and declined across the board. And defensive win shares is more of a team oriented stat, but if you want to bring up DWS then we can look at D12's 4.4 in only 54 games played this season.

lol, everyone was banged up this year, so why can't we use the same excuse for jrue?

but OWS isn't? And look at the DWS of your "2nd best defender"

so? how does that show that Holiday is a playmaker? he clearly isn't.
last year he had the same apg as lowry does this year, is he a playmaker yet?

defense and 3pt shooting? that's it....
and passing and scoring. /[QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Butler gives us 3pt shooting as well...he averages 1.5 per game and shoots 36%.

won't be getting as many open looks without cp3 and blake
also nice to see you have 2 sf's that are good at the same 1 thing and suck at everything else,

yea, so what? he doesnt score at superstar efficiency. yea he can get hot some games, but he can get cold as hell too. look at the game going on right now for example.
he won't be defending lebron.

LOLOLOL he's shooting 28.9% from spot up 3's (13/45). Lying gets you nowhere...come on man.
yea **** up on my part, had him and jrue on the screen at the same time....oh well jrue has 43% from 3 so it helps our pg argument even more

and bargs is still 45% from the field either way.

and who's finding him for cuts on your squad? Toronto has Calderon, one of the best distributors in the league setting him up. you have Jrue Holiday, who isn't a good distributor or playmaker.

jrue and carmelo

When did we say that?
when you guys claimed your best two players would abuse your matchup. couldn't be referring to lowry over jrue by any chance?

lolwut? Jrue played 36 mins in that game last year where Lowry dropped 36 on him. in their 5 matchups, Lowry has outplayed him in 4 of them CLEARLY. Like I said, lying gets you nowhere.
and how many points did jrue+lou will drop on lowry? what was lowry's +/-? i guess he's a liability on defense.

where am i lying? i did the match myself...

:laugh: Melo has had ONE run in his career. Who cares if it's the west? that doesn't excuse his poor playoff record where he's only been outta the 1st round once. Howard has been outta the first round a crapload of times and been to the finals.
well maybe if you gave howrd some decent forwards he'd make the finals. too bad this isn't the case here.

no big man in the denver that can stop howard..easy decision, grizz take it

hayward is starting also..another downfall
bargnani and his 35 FG% in the post up ranked top 15th in the league say what up.

If Melo is all you need that alone is your downfall. Melo has never made the finals and no one on your team even has a ring outside of Farmer who didn't even play a vital part in that lmao.
Atleast the guys with rings on our teams had a monstrous part in that and
Caron Butler was the same last season then in the playoffs he stepped up big for the Mavericks which he'll do again for us in this game.
He's a veteran their smart they know when it matters most they'll give it that extra umph and no one on your team has that kinda veteran leadership to provide you that.
You also dodged the question big time just like you've been dodging the rest of our arguments and picking out the randomest things to answer.
Enjoy the lead once people read your lack of counter arguing your lead will diminish:)...
When Melo made the WCF he had Chauncey Billups and Nene with JR's scoring of the bench to help who do you guys have that's the calibre of a Billups or Nene???
Its been proven a Melo led team with him carrying the brunt of the scoring and he has a crap supporting cast the results for his team have been crap.
Dwight has a post game no one can handle his body down low and he averages 10 FT attempts a game that tells you all you need to know about his post game. Not to mention who said I'm going to use Howard to foul Biedrins?? I have hollins, etcc for that. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

Anderson averages 11 PPG with Kyrie Irving whos a ball distributor Jrue Holiday averages 4 assists a game like my Co reiterated again that WON'T WORK. You have no passers or good distributors.

N You still haven't responded to how your going to beat the zone or when Melo gets doubled

lol wtf???? butler wasn't even in the playoffs last year :laugh: :laugh:

yup melo has no title. neither does dwight, being a loser in the finals and being a loser in the first round has no difference, either way you are still a loser. none of your starters have won the big one.

so farmar who's coming off the bench isn't vital piece to a championship but barea, and bonner who did the same thing are? kk

he's also a vet with many injuries who sucks right now and with a guy like melo on him will get raped and abusedddddd. he's going to have to check his anus after each timeout cause he's going to get raped so hard in the butt for butlerrrrrrrrr

billups and nene? eh, gimme jrue and bargs they can give in that scoring just as well. nene is so overrated on offense. yes he's super effienent but what's it mean if you take single digit attempts. and mar$hon swag>>>>>JR!!!!!

wait so if hollins is fouling biedrins, does this mean dwight is in and frye is out? does this mean howard will he anchoring the post with hollins in the post on biedrins meaning bargs and melo are left alone on the perimeter with just caron ****ing butler who's anally bleeding still, a 2 on 1/???????? wow in this case we have a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on our hands

double team melo? with who lol?? 2 bad defenders on melo isn't going to stop him and just leaves mars$hon swag open for damage

so why does dwight get so few touches late in games?

kyrie is a shoot first pg. And the year before that Vaj had the same numbers. what's the bs reason this time? omgzzz ramon sessions top ball distributor doeeeeeeeeee

and yes jeff green and jason thompson are better than your own forward starters

AARON AFFALO's DEFENSIVE GAME HAS BEEN SLIPPING!!!!!! HIS DEFENSIVE PPP IS A 1! he's giving up a point EVERYTIME the opposition comes up!!! players AFFALO defends are shooting 44% from the field! HIS DEFENSIVE PPP RANK IS #431 IN THE NBA!!!!!!! .6 DWS!!!!! HE IS A PISS IN MY RIPPED PANTS POOR DEFENDER

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 05:51 PM
lol I know sportys my boy were having a friendly debate, you never have arguments with your boys Corey??
yea we are all chill i hear all of us are going to eat some chipotle after this matchup assuming JWE and avsman ever shows up

Catfish1314
04-28-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't know about the rest of it, but that last part is true. Probably the only reason we didn't draft Afflalo instead of trading down.

I think Memphis takes this though. Dwight ruins smaller, unathletic frontcourts and his backcourt on this Grizzlies team is far superior to the backcourt he lost with against Atlanta last year.

With that said Caron Butler, like Tayshaun Prince, has had a horrible season offensively. And at least in Prince's case, he has the excuse of playing for a mediocre team. Butler plays in an offense he should thrive in, but does nothing of the sort. If Anthony can explode the way he did against the likes of LeBron, he would cook in this series.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 06:03 PM
lol, everyone was banged up this year, so why can't we use the same excuse for jrue?

because Jrue never had a bacterial infection which shoulda forced him out of the season.

last year he had the same apg as lowry does this year, is he a playmaker yet?
yea...last year. which supports my argument. Jrue has regressed this year pretty significantly.

won't be getting as many open looks without cp3 and blake

LOL yea he will. Howard commands as much double teams as anybody in the league. you really think he wouldn't get open shots?

yea **** up on my part, had him and jrue on the screen at the same time....oh well jrue has 43% from 3 so it helps our pg argument even more

and bargs is still 45% from the field either way.
no he isn't, stop boosting his #s. Bargs is 43% this year, and a pitiful 29% from 3. this is the worst he's shot in years. And like I said, Lowry is arguably the best PG defender in the league. He could shut Jrue down, just as much as you claim Jrue can shut him down.

when you guys claimed your best two players would abuse your matchup. couldn't be referring to lowry over jrue by any chance?
was obviously talking about Lowry. u can't be serious thinking that Jrue is better than Lowry...LOL

and how many points did jrue+lou will drop on lowry? what was lowry's +/-? i guess he's a liability on defense.

Jrue dropped 20 and Holiday dropped 19. They had solid games, but not nearly as good as Lowry. And how does one game show that Lowry is a liability on offense? wtf?

where am i lying? i did the match myself...

u said that Jrue only played 8 mins in the game where Lowry dropped 36 on him, and I checked back and it said he played 36. you tried to downplay it and make it seem like Holiday barely guarded Lowry when they both played major mins that game.

well maybe if you gave howrd some decent forwards he'd make the finals. too bad this isn't the case here.
Caron Butler and Frye are decent. Howard doesn't need elite forwards to be successful, just guys who can spread the floor for him. we have better guards than Howard had in his finals run. the gap between Rashard/Hedo and Butler/Frye is made up for in the gap between Lowry/Afflalo and Alston/Lee.

Reyes6
04-28-2012, 06:10 PM
This is close, let me pull out some popcorn and decide

DR_1
04-28-2012, 07:47 PM
I'll take the Grizz, both teams are great but the Memphis starters compliment each other perfectly.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Melo had a pretty nice day I'd say:p 3-15 today from the field. Is this the guy in the playoffs you want over Dwight people:P;)

Greet
04-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Melo had a pretty nice day I'd say:p 3-15 today from the field. Is this the guy in the playoffs you want over Dwight people:P;)

Dwight has 0 points and 0 rebounds so far today.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Kinda hard to play when your having surgery

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Kinda hard to play when you're being a little ***** and diva because your coach doesn't cater to you
Dwight=no heart!!!!

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Isn't that the same reason why Carmelo is in NY right now and not Denver

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 10:02 PM
because Jrue never had a bacterial infection which shoulda forced him out of the season.
probably wasn't that bad but if kept playing

yea...last year. which supports my argument. Jrue has regressed this year pretty significantly.
it's been a meh, but signifcant regression? i dont think so. his percentages are relatively similar to last year. he's scoring at a higher rate, shooting the 3 better, creating more turnoverz

Jrue also has to deals with 3 guys who play like point guards with Lou , Iggy, and to a lesser extent Turner. Melo is really the only other high USG% demanding player of the starters.

And if Jrue's season is a big regression what the hell do you call Affalo's?

LOL yea he will. Howard commands as much double teams as anybody in the league. you really think he wouldn't get open shots?
well according to eagles hollins is going to be in doing nothing so we can use bargs in the post along with vaj while we play 3 on 3 on the perimeter :)

no he isn't, stop boosting his #s. Bargs is 43% this year, and a pitiful 29% from 3. this is the worst he's shot in years. And like I said, Lowry is arguably the best PG defender in the league. He could shut Jrue down, just as much as you claim Jrue can shut him down.

you say im boosting numbers and then you call lowry the best defensive pg??? where is the evidence

was obviously talking about Lowry. u can't be serious thinking that Jrue is better than Lowry...LOL
you can't be serious thinking Lowry will abuse Jrue. lowry plays to jrue's strengths.

Jrue dropped 20 and Holiday dropped 19. They had solid games, but not nearly as good as Lowry. And how does one game show that Lowry is a liability on offense? wtf?
20 points on 11 shots with 8 apg.
you're using few games samples as well, so how does that show lowry is going to destroy jrue?

u
said that Jrue only played 8 mins in the game where Lowry dropped 36 on him, and I checked back and it said he played 36. you tried to downplay it and make it seem like Holiday barely guarded Lowry when they both played major mins that game.
:facepalm: now you're the one lying putting words in my mouth
this is what i said

BOOM i just made jrue a star too using small sample size
i said take out the first game they had where jrue only played 8 min and his numbers are ^. 57 FG% and 15 ppg, 18 per 36.NOTHING ABOUT THE 36 POINT GAME

Caron Butler and Frye are decent. Howard doesn't need elite forwards to be successful, just guys who can spread the floor for him. we have better guards than Howard had in his finals run. the gap between Rashard/Hedo and Butler/Frye is made up for in the gap between Lowry/Afflalo and Alston/Lee.
nah. you're downplaying how big shard and hedo were on that team. shard was putting up 19 ppg in the playoffs and hedo had been a go to scorer for them all year. lee was giving better defense than affalo is now and similar offensive game. Lowry/Alston is big but doesn't equal out to the big forward advantages Orlando had over your team.

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Isn't that the same reason why Carmelo is in NY right now and not Denver
carmelo didn't hold his FO hostile and take full GM responsibilities to the extent that Dwight did. pretty sure he's not bipolar either.

greg_ory_2005
04-28-2012, 10:33 PM

You don't have anyone close to Battier, Wade, or Lebron in terms of perimeter D. Like no one even in the same league. How many points Dwight score today? :laugh2:

And the refs during the Knicks/Heat game won't be officiating our game. :)

No Battier, Wade, or Lebron + no rigged refs = Melo going HAM against youuuuuu :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sportfan
04-28-2012, 10:35 PM
yup we called in the finest refs in the worlddddd for this game. they all come from colorado too i wonder why

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm too lazy to argue anymore and it's just going in circles. Let's just see what happens.

PatsSoxKnicks
04-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Bump. Get some more votes so the loser doesn't lose by 1 vote and end up feeling like ****.

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 09:58 AM
bump

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh ****! What a 3rd quarter comeback! Barea got hot!

Whatevs Melo is clutch! He'll bring it home in the 4th doee

dhopisthename
04-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I accidentally clicked the grizzlies I meant to vote for the nuggets

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh snap! Joey Crawford just took away a Dwight dunk and T'd him up!

We both have a ~100 votes voter so it's 22-20 doeee

Hol up! It's 22-21!!! Mar$hon with the clutch shot!

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh ****! What a 3rd quarter comeback! Barea got hot!

Whatevs Melo is clutch! He'll bring it home in the 4th doee

the 3s are raining in Memphis!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Damnit! Butler just answered!

DESPERATION PLAN IN EFFECT!!!! BIEDRINS IS CHECKING IN! GO HACK HIM EAGLES, HACK HIM!!!

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:01 AM
:laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:02 AM

the refs took away a basket from us. this must be the same crew that reffed the Knicks/Heat game yesterday

Corey
04-29-2012, 11:06 AM
By my count, both teams have 1 vote each from a poster with <100 posts...And dhop accidentally chose the Grizz, so I have the score at 23-21 in favor of the Grizz.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:11 AM

:facepalm: Thanks i appreciate it your a really nice guy

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Ok ok there was a TO called, game is back in doeeeee 2 min till the 4th quarter (1:43)

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Biedrins with the FT!!!!!! THANK YOU EAGLESS!!!!

Melo just tied it! What a clutch player!!! :worthy: :worthy:

Rivera
04-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Biedrins with the FT!!!!!! THANK YOU EAGLESS!!!!

Melo just tied it! What a clutch player!!! :worthy: :worthy:

now i want to change my vote :laugh:

unleashthebeast
04-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Wow, tied up. This one is going down to the wire

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 01:25 PM
So nuggs are up by 1?

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Yes Nuggets up 1

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Bump vote *****es
Vote for freedom

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 03:23 PM
nonononono EVERYONE THE POLL IS CLOSED SORRY NO MORE VOTING IS ALLOWED

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Yup thanks for voting guys polls are closed now appreciate it folks

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
damnit lowry tied it up again

JRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIME!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Still tied up! Halfway trough the 4th!!!

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 05:51 PM
longest 4th quarter ever

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
it's in 3OT!!!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
longest 4th quarter ever
what can i say, these refs are calling offensive charges on everything!! its impossible to score! (especially with that slick jrue holliday D)

one of you mods should be a bro and sticky this

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 06:24 PM
this is Celtics vs Bulls 09 all over again.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 06:29 PM
meh maybe with more voters it would be! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

mightybosstone
04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
This should not be close. The Grizzlies team defense is absolutely superior, I'd MUCH rather have Dwight and Lowry to depend on in crunch time situations than Melo and Bargs, and guys like Afflalo and Frye fit perfectly with the type of offense Dwight thrives in. The only reason I can think of as to why they aren't running away with this one is people underrating Lowry, but the dude is probably a top 8 PG in the NBA right now and providing the numbers to prove that would be insanely easy.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 07:17 PM
. The only reason I can think of as to why they aren't running away with this one is people underrating Lowry, but the dude is probably a top 8 PG in the NBA right now and providing the numbers to prove that would be insanely easy.

so because lowry is a top 8 pg the grizz are automatically better?

(i like how you had to stretch it out to top 8 just to make lowry sound better)

mightybosstone
04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
so because lowry is a top 8 pg the grizz are automatically better?
Sort of, yeah. Not only is their No. 1 better, but their No. 2 is better IMO, as well. If your team has the better 1, 2 punch, the better overall team defense and the better team makeup, then they will likely win in a playoff series.

(i like how you had to stretch it out to top 8 just to make lowry sound better)
The top four are most definitely Paul, Rose, Westbrook and Williams. Outside of those guys, Rondo, Nash and Parker usually are considered to be the next tier. I think Lowry is the next best guy and you could argue he's better than those three guys because his game is more complete.

I'm not "stretching it out" to "make Lowry sound better." He's probably not top 5, but top 10 doesn't quite do him justice. Top 8 is more definitive. And when you consider how much talent there is at the point guard position in the NBA (the seven guys ahead of him made the freakin' all-star team), top 8 is nothing to laugh at.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
how is their defense better? Dwight is great, Lowry is good and Affalo is a ?. frye and butler are mediocre.

what does #1 exactly mean? #1 player? #1 scorer? the heat's #1 #2 #3 were better than the mavs #1 #2 #2 and we saw what happend there.

im not saying your wrong calling him top 8 but your stretching it out by pinpointing him so exact. usually when you rank players you go top 3, top 5, top 10. saying a number like top 8 is just a way of trying to promote a player to his max.

mightybosstone
04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
how is their defense better? Dwight is great, Lowry is good and Affalo is a ?. frye and butler are mediocre.
Dwight isn't just great, he's easily the best defensive player in the NBA over the last five years. He takes awful defensive players around him and turns the team into a top 5 defense every season. Lowry is one of the four or five best defensive point guards in the NBA and Afflalo has always been a very good defensive player. Butler and Frye are mediocre, but that doesn't take away anything from Dwight who plays with a terrible defensive group in Orlando and the team STILL excels on defense.

what does #1 exactly mean? #1 player? #1 scorer? the heat's #1 #2 #3 were better than the mavs #1 #2 #2 and we saw what happend there.
I'd say it can mean player or scorer, but in this case I mean player. And while that is the case referring to last season's Finals, the Mavs No. 1 (Dirk) played better than the Heat's No. 1 (Lebron) and the Mavs were clearly the better constructed, more balanced team. In this case, the Grizzlies are clearly better constructed and there's no reason to believe that Melo will necessarily outperform Dwight in a seven-game series.

im not saying your wrong calling him top 8 but your stretching it out by pinpointing him so exact. usually when you rank players you go top 3, top 5, top 10. saying a number like top 8 is just a way of trying to promote a player to his max.
I'm not tying to make him sound anything more than what he is. I honestly think he's a debatable top 5 PG, but is a definite top 8 guy. This point is just arguing semantics...

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Dwight isn't just great, he's easily the best defensive player in the NBA over the last five years. He takes awful defensive players around him and turns the team into a top 5 defense every season. Lowry is one of the four or five best defensive point guards in the NBA and Afflalo has always been a very good defensive player. Butler and Frye are mediocre, but that doesn't take away anything from Dwight who plays with a terrible defensive group in Orlando and the team STILL excels on defense.

but im not attacking the paint

affalo has been sucking recently and the numbers prove it

nada. jrue, rondo, paul rubio are better defensively.

it would help if frye had someone who actually played in the paint, so dwight could play help d, how is dwight going to make frye a top perimeter defender?

it would help butler if he didnt play one of the best scorers in the game. how is dwight going to make butler stop that?
[QUOTE]I'd say it can mean player or scorer, but in this case I mean player. And while that is the case referring to last season's Finals, the Mavs No. 1 (Dirk) played better than the Heat's No. 1 (Lebron) and the Mavs were clearly the better constructed, more balanced team. In this case, the Grizzlies are clearly better constructed and there's no reason to believe that Melo will necessarily outperform Dwight in a seven-game series.
and was there a reason to believe before the series that dirk would outplay everyone? nope ANTHING IS POSSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idk, i think the team with a 9 strong is more balanced than a team with 2 bench players starting and a ****** bench.

Catfish1314
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM

You mean at all?

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 08:00 PM
my focus offensively is from the perimeter and mid range. obviously not everything will be chucking up 3's, but with shooters like jrue hayward and bargs and melo who scoresfrom everywhere there won't be a ton of points in the paint o dwight's effect isn't as great as it could be

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 08:03 PM
my focus offensively is from the perimeter and mid range. so dwight's effect isn't as great as it could be

that was my point earlier. your team is jump shot based and you just admitted it. Carmelo and Bargnani are 2 of the most inconsistent jump shooters in the league. they can either be ridiculously hot, or incredibly cold. Our offense is a more efficient offense with a pick n roll base, a dangerous inside threat, and a plethora of 3 pt shooters around it. plus it's clear we're better defensively.

knicksfan42
04-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Meant to vote Nuggets accidentally voted GM.

mightybosstone
04-29-2012, 08:09 PM
You can't win in the NBA by strictly shooting jump shots. It's impossible. And if you think you can, you know nothing about basketball.

nada. jrue, rondo, paul rubio are better defensively.
Hahaha.... For one, it's completely subjective. Secondly, you just listed three players and I said top four or five. That's kind of a terrible argument...

it would help if frye had someone who actually played in the paint, so dwight could play help d, how is dwight going to make frye a top perimeter defender?
You act as if Bargnani is some elite shooter, but the dude is shooting .296 from 3s this season. .296!!!! At that rate, I don't mind letting the dude hit a few wide open 18-25 foot jump shots. And if he gets within 10 feet, Dwight will be there...

it would help butler if he didnt play one of the best scorers in the game. how is dwight going to make butler stop that?
By defending the paint better than any player in the NBA? Look at what Melo excels at and it sure as hell isn't jacking up 3s or long 2s. It's drawing fouls, getting into the lane and hitting tough shots. Dwight is better than any player in the NBA at changing shots in the paint and helping defend players who penetrate the paint.

and was there a reason to believe before the series that dirk would outplay everyone? nope ANTHING IS POSSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, but this isn't about what is "possible," it's about what's "likely" to happen. And the Grizzlies are way more likely to win this series than your team.

idk, i think the team with a 9 strong is more balanced than a team with 2 bench players starting and a ****** bench.
Umm... who are the two bench players? Lowry started almost every game this season prior to his bacterial infection, Frye started 59 out of 64 games and both Afflalo and Butler started every single game they played in.

Your bench is admittedly better, but their starting five is clearly better and guys like Barea, Jones, Bogans and Bonner can fill their roles quite well off the bench. Is it one of the stronger benches in this game? Definitely not, but it's also nowhere nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
with knicksfan42 mistake, the score is 26-24 Nuggets

Reyes6
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
He voted GM, wouldn't that be 27-26?

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 08:22 PM
No, with the 100 posts rule and another post voting for grizzlies when he meant to vote nuggets

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow knicks fans are showing their support for Carmelo where the hell are the magic fans at??
Do none of them love Dwight anymore or what

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Freaken voters disappoint me the Nuggets have done nothing but go in circles with their arguments and back track but yet they still vote for em unbelievable.

VCaintdead17
04-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow, close match up

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow knicks fans are showing their support for Carmelo where the hell are the magic fans at??

lol Magic have like no fans on this site.

roshan3ai
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM

Uh... I counted 4 Knicks fans, two of whom are me and KL. I don't think they're the ones swaying the vote.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 08:45 PM
So were down by 1? **** me cmon

Mr. Baller
04-29-2012, 08:46 PM

down by more then that

Sadds The Gr8

3...one guy accidently voted in the gms, one guy accidently voted for us.

knicks=love

it's only 5 knicks fans.. :shrug:

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 08:54 PM
that was my point earlier. your team is jump shot based and you just admitted it. Carmelo and Bargnani are 2 of the most inconsistent jump shooters in the league. they can either be ridiculously hot, or incredibly cold. Our offense is a more efficient offense with a pick n roll base, a dangerous inside threat, and a plethora of 3 pt shooters around it. plus it's clear we're better defensively.
and chances are with 2 poor defenders they will be on that hot streak!

You can't win in the NBA by strictly shooting jump shots. It's impossible. And if you think you can, you know nothing about basketball.
you know nothing about reading comprehension it seems.

Hahaha.... For one, it's completely subjective. Secondly, you just listed three players and I said top four or five. That's kind of a terrible argument...
lololololololololol wtf are you talking about? i named 4 clear guys. can't count mbt? :p
and calling lowry a top 8 pg isn't subjective?

You act as if Bargnani is some elite shooter, but the dude is shooting .296 from 3s this season. .296!!!! At that rate, I don't mind letting the dude hit a few wide open 18-25 foot jump shots. And if he gets within 10 feet, Dwight will be there...
his eFG% on jumpers is 46%. that's right there with your boy lowry.

By defending the paint better than any player in the NBA? Look at what Melo excels at and it sure as hell isn't jacking up 3s or long 2s. It's drawing fouls, getting into the lane and hitting tough shots. Dwight is better than any player in the NBA at changing shots in the paint and helping defend players who penetrate the paint.
id give you this one.....if melo didn't happen to destroy howard's teams. averages 28 ppg and 47% FG when playing dwight and that's with a much better defensive 3 in hedo playing with howard
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=howardw01&p2=anthoca01

Umm... who are the two bench players? Lowry started almost every game this season prior to his bacterial infection, Frye started 59 out of 64 games and both Afflalo and Butler started every single game they played in.
frye and butler are the worst starters on their respective teams, they should be bench players.

Your bench is admittedly better, but their starting five is clearly better and guys like Barea, Jones, Bogans and Bonner can fill their roles quite well off the bench. Is it one of the stronger benches in this game? Definitely not, but it's also nowhere nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.
how are these roles filled out? bogans is straight trash. jones and bonner are pretty much lite versions of the starters, they don't compliment each other at all. barea is the only good bench piece

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 08:56 PM
27-25 game right now

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 09:02 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaa baby finally so were tied?
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=21976164&postcount=69
Catfish said he liked Memphis but didn't vote in the box maybe he forgot? Does this count as a vote? Cause if it does were up 1

KnicksorBust
04-29-2012, 09:03 PM
After a lot of thought I went Grizzlies. I like their backcourt more and I like how they built around Dwight.

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 09:04 PM
so tie game now

greg_ory_2005
04-29-2012, 09:04 PM
That Nuggets team is build so perfectly. I applaud the Nuggets GM's. No way they should be 7th seed. Might be an upset in the making.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 09:15 PM
That Nuggets team is build so perfectly. I applaud the Nuggets GM's. No way they should be 7th seed. Might be an upset in the making.
AFFALO JUST WENT HAM! HAYWARD IS OUT! Mar$hon IS CHECKING IN!!!!!

time to end this run doeeeeee.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Cmon no one else vote please unless its for Grizz:p

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Cmon no one else vote please unless its for Grizz:p
tampering!!!! :p :p :p

damnnnnn bargs just had a clutch shot but frye answers right back!!!!!! time to sub in JEFFF GREEEEN!!!!! HEART ATTACK TO THE RESCUE!!!!

knicks=love
04-29-2012, 09:23 PM
coach, put me in..

Corey
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
A vote for the Nuggets is a vote for freedom.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Say word Corey is going to do mans like that eh.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 09:32 PM
coach, put me in..
not tall enough to get on the ride

A vote for the Nuggets is a vote for freedom.

:nod:

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Amazing match up. After lots of consideration, had to with the Grizz. Howard inside against Anderson V has just too big of an edge. Good job guys.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:13 PM
and after barea's go ahead layup, JJJJJJ GREEN ANSWERS RIGHT BACK!!!

tiedddddddd

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:15 PM
lol game 7 tripleOT

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:16 PM
this game is so tight they might just have to call it a tie and force a game 8!!!

Mile High Champ
04-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Tight match up boys.

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:26 PM
this game is so tight they might just have to call it a tie and force a game 8!!!

lool

Corey
04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Tight game? Hack-a-Dwight!

44% FT shooter this year in clutch time.

HE MISSES BOTH FTs!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:29 PM
speaking of whoring it out saddler i just went through the legendary sporty/mwc thread and found this post
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=19286052&postcount=174

can this game reach 200 posts??????? WHO KNOWS!!!!

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:32 PM
lmao that whole thing was so ****ed. it had alot of votes though

greg_ory_2005
04-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Sean Mayne has decided to put himself into the game.

Game over.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
iight here comes a new voter this is going to make or break it

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Sean Mayne has decided to put himself into the game.

Game over.

we should be going on a 26-0 run then!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Tight game? Hack-a-Dwight!

44% FT shooter this year in clutch time.

HE MISSES BOTH FTs!
nah, howard was fouled out because of the hack a biedrins plan

MAYNEE!!!!!!!!!!! ON HOLLINS!!! WHAT A MISMATCH!!

this 1hardcore is taking way too long!!! hurry the **** up!

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Cmon hardcore tell me your a Magics fan

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:44 PM
noooooooo hardcore is a toronto fan!!!!!! damnit toronto dont do it for eagles and sad do it for BARGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

PocketKings
:laugh2:

This match-up thread is so full of lulz for me.

I luhvz it.

Sadds The Gr8
noooooooo hardcore is a toronto fan!!!!!! damnit toronto dont do it for eagles and sad do it for BARGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

lol is he? i never seen that guy in the raps forum

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:46 PM
lol i think i looked at his recent posts they were in the blue jays and raptors forum

watch him vote for the GM option :pity:

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Same but cmon baby represent TDOTTT

PocketKings
04-29-2012, 10:47 PM
What's the official count at it?

Sportfan
you have registered on psd for 6 years waiting for this moment!!! DO THE RIGHT THING!

idk exact numbers pk but its tied

each have 1 vote under 100
30-27

dhop vote for grizz accident
29-28

the knicks gm guy
29-29

Eagles4Lyfe
great here comes a guy named meloman FML :facepalm:

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:48 PM

Its tied

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
oh ****!!!!! he left and meloman is here!!!!! DO ME PROUD MELO MAN!!

melo is cltuch! mello is clutch! melo is clutch! MELO IS DA GOAT!

ugh nvm he left :pity:

PocketKings
04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
lol there are still 3 hours before polls closes right?

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:50 PM
yess meloman bounced BOO YA

Eagles4Lyfe
Last hour PK

knicks=love
not tall enough to get on the ride

low blow.. can i change my vote to the grizzlies because i can't get in? i'm guaranteeing a championship. not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5..

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:52 PM
**** and there is the go ahead vote ****

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:52 PM
kfldslfkdafkllkdlfadkglakdslkfkllkdslkfkakfl SEAN MAYNE WITH THE COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BLOODDDDEDEDEDDDDDDD 3!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DAGGER!!!!

i cant even tell who that was lol

PocketKings
04-29-2012, 10:53 PM

I'm sorry but this back-and-forth literally is so good. lol.

I love all of your spirits in this.

unleashthebeast
04-29-2012, 10:54 PM
:laugh2: this has been a joy to follow

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 10:55 PM
whoever wins this should be the redraft champion no matter what. this is a finals atmosphere!!!!

brb really need to shart after all this excitement

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 10:57 PM
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss WHO WAS THAT yesss baby back to tied i ****ing love whoever that was MWAHHHH

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:59 PM

tie 31 all i think.

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 10:59 PM
MEMPHIS Teis it back up! THEY'RE GOING CRAZY IN THE GRINDHOUSE!

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Do you BELIEEEVEEE in ELIII

PocketKings
04-29-2012, 11:03 PM

I'm going to laugh if someone votes like 1 minute before this poll closes and its the tiebreaker vote. :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Do you BELIEEEVEEE in ELIII

LOL i love when deion says that

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:07 PM
hahah same Prime and Sapp make NFL Network on gameday worth watching I freaken love them.
Sucks they let Sapp go though

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I actually think us bumping this thread is going to help us out more haha. Everyones going to think this is the Clippers n Grizz GT by accident and come in and see who do you think will win the series and since the Grizz are romping the Clippers they might vote for us :laugh2:

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:15 PM
I actually think us bumping this thread is going to help us out more haha. Everyones going to think this is the Clippers n Grizz GT by accident and come in and see who do you think will win the series and since the Grizz are romping the Clippers they might vote for us :laugh2:

lmao.

but Irvin is the greeziest on that crew

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:15 PM
woah last minute *** whopping

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:17 PM
eff bra it was a good run :(

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:18 PM
woah, WTF? noooooooooooooooooooo:facepalm:

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:19 PM
No memphis love bra

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:20 PM

I'm sorry but this back-and-forth literally is so good. lol.

I love all of your spirits in this.

:laugh2: this has been a joy to follow
you two better live up to this excitement in your matchup!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss WHO WAS THAT yesss baby back to tied i ****ing love whoever that was MWAHHHH
lowry can tie it up as many times as he wants.....but he cant take the lead and clutch it out like melo!!

MEMPHIS Teis it back up! THEY'RE GOING CRAZY IN THE GRINDHOUSE!
DENVER!!!!!! THE MOUNTAIN OF GREATNESS

I'm going to laugh if someone votes like 1 minute before this poll closes and its the tiebreaker vote. :laugh:
yes this will defitantly happen :(

doesnt look like it!!!!! JRUE AND VAJ STEPPING UP IN THE CLUTCH WITH BACK TO BACKS!!!! WHO NEEDS MELO!

Eagles4Lyfe
04-29-2012, 11:22 PM
ya bed time this is a wrap now. No way a 3 vote lead can be over come.
Congrads guys and good luck the rest of the way night y'all it was fun no lie.

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:22 PM
oh ****!!!! just pulled away!!

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:24 PM
celticsc34 dragon and felix thank you!!! :worthy:
this dragon guy is super clutch! 107 posts!!! way to step up!

time to take eagles plan and make this thread fall to the 2nd page!!! so long folks!

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:30 PM
another first round loss:facepalm:

greg_ory_2005
04-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Sean Mayne has brought back Wilt Chamberlain from the dead, and recruited Mike James and Brian Scalabrine to come too. The Nuggets are stacked! MJ/Scal/Melo/Mayne/Wilt!

How can someone vote against 5 gawdddssss? :dance::dance::dance:

Chacarron
04-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Is this tied again?

Sadds The Gr8
04-29-2012, 11:53 PM
no down 3.

Corey
04-29-2012, 11:55 PM
low blow.. can i change my vote to the grizzlies because i can't get in? i'm guaranteeing a championship. not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5..

Poor choice of words considering he was knocking your height :laugh2:

Sportfan
04-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Sean Mayne has brought back Wilt Chamberlain from the dead, and recruited Mike James and Brian Scalabrine to come too. The Nuggets are stacked! MJ/Scal/Melo/Mayne/Wilt!

How can someone vote against 5 gawdddssss? :dance::dance::dance:
:pity: probablybecause your're playing out of position!

it goes like Wilt/Scal/Melo/MJ/MAYNE

talk about size!!!

Sportfan
04-30-2012, 12:20 AM
ok im out......if i blow this. smh

PatsSoxKnicks
04-30-2012, 02:43 AM
lmao, it finished tied. What happens now?

Sadds The Gr8
04-30-2012, 02:58 AM
they won by 3...some numbskulls voted in the wrong category and meant to vote for Denver

unleashthebeast
04-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Congrats to both teams, and SF on pulling off the upset. You both did a very good job

knicks=love
04-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Poor choice of words considering he was knocking your height :laugh2:

:pity:

greg_ory_2005
04-30-2012, 07:24 PM
#SeanMayneEffect