PDA

View Full Version : Brett Lawrie...wtf

the_lazy_man
04-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Really??? Plays with all this "intensity" and yet cant make a pucking simple throw to first to end the game? FOR SHAME< FOR SHAME< REAOSNS WHY JAyS WILL ALWAYS SUCK. Romero is not an ace in any universe, a solid number two though on the yankees ahahahah

Krylian
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Tough loss. Things just fell apart at the end. It happens. Unless this is the first baseball game you've ever watched, in which case you wouldn't know that these things happen.

the_lazy_man
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
WTF are you talking about, just like the leafs I think us jays fans are so used to dissapointment when tough losses like this continue to happen on a reoccuring basis, how can you not be pucking frustrated?

nithanyo
04-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Im actually pissed off bout this loss. First time this season. Cus we were a simple throw away.

alistar
04-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah, let's trade Lawrie now.

nithanyo
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Yeah, let's trade Lawrie now.

Hes our golden boy. You dont trade him away.

The fact of the matter was that it was a simple throw that directly cost us the game.

scaramantula
04-27-2012, 11:09 PM

The fact of the matter was that it was a simple throw that directly cost us the game.

im not sure but i think he was being sarcastic,but yeah people gotta relax we got what 142 games left?

lol and people are complaining about a guy who until last year was not known for his defense, and is still a second year player.

no ones gonna be saying lawrie wtf in ten years when hes got his 3 finals mvps, maybe yankees fan will be saying that but that'll only be because they keep getting their ***** handed to them by the future jays

the_lazy_man
04-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Win the next 2 games, this loss will be forgotten, Lawrie needs redemption stat!

TO Rapz
04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Close this please. It's one bad throw, relax. I'm more upset about our pen then anything.

nithanyo
04-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Close this please. It's one bad throw, relax. I'm more upset about our pen then anything.

that gave them the game.

If the M's hit a homerun off Cordero to tie it i would have been fine with it cus they earned it. Lawrie literally threw the game away on a routine play at that

Nick O
04-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I like lawrie.. but no no no... dont close this thread.. Thames got ripped to **** when he failed to catch a very difficult ball at the wall.. this play Lawrie did millions of people can do.. literally... so no.. he deserves some hate...

alistar
04-28-2012, 12:17 AM

Guess you've never seen sarcasm before?

DwayneMVPwade
04-28-2012, 01:21 AM
relax, everyone makes mistakes

nithanyo
04-28-2012, 01:46 AM
Guess you've never seen sarcasm before?

lol i was trying to be sarcastic in my response as well but it doesn't work to well in writing

purplehaze89
04-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Brett Lawrie and Arencibia are both frathouse clowns. I mean seriously. JPA saying he'd make that idiotic play again?

Toxeryll
04-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Brett Lawrie and Arencibia are both frathouse clowns. I mean seriously. JPA saying he'd make that idiotic play again?

lol ya, JPA is pissing me off. theres no way he can get the runner out with his noodle arm. stop being a hero JPA. as for lawrie, everyone makes mistakes but i thought lind shouldve been able to scoop that.

GNick
04-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Really??? Plays with all this "intensity" and yet cant make a pucking simple throw to first to end the game? FOR SHAME< FOR SHAME< REAOSNS WHY JAyS WILL ALWAYS SUCK. Romero is not an ace in any universe, a solid number two though on the yankees ahahahah

Young players....it is how they are

Halladay
04-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Laughable. The countless other times this guy will win us games clearly outweighs one throwing error. Ridiculous. Can't even compare this to Thames who makes routine plays look like brain surgery.

Twitchy
04-28-2012, 08:23 AM
It's almost like we have a game thread to talk about this kind of nonsense. Keep it in the game thread next time.