PDA

View Full Version : in his 16TH SEASON, Kobe STILL has a Top 3 selling jersey...

bballswishanet
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Only two other players have sold more jerseys than Kobe this season. :speechless:

16th season and still an All NBA first team, and still making the Lakers and the league so much money...

Both off and on the court, still a legend.

in his 16th season!

:clap:

bballswishanet
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM
keeps adding to his resume! even in his 16th season with all the injuries and changes to his team...

:clap:

ThunderousDemon
04-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Lakers Forum, brah

tredigs
04-26-2012, 10:33 PM
:facepalm:

lol, at least get your facts right before hating. Kobe tries not to miss games for reasons like no improvement in the standings because as he said in the past(and also showed in the past by not missing out on games like this), he plays every game that he can because fans bought tickets to see him.

btw, playing a game to get his legs back after missing 8 games recently in a season that you rarely have practice time is not an excuse, especially when the playoffs are this close. :facepalm:

owned.

Owned.

bballswishanet
04-26-2012, 10:47 PM
lol, thanks for showing to me that owning you still makes you angry... even after a day :D... even have you said it was a comment you "can care less about" :D :D... here is some more ownage and take a look at the word that is in bold(lol @ you thinking I would say he would def. play when there was a big chance he wouldnt, it was a post just to own you that Kobe doesnt view certain games as "meaningless" like you did...the post was in response to your post which was owned :) )...

lol, at least get your facts right before hating. Kobe tries not to miss games for reasons like no improvement in the standings because as he said in the past(and also showed in the past by not missing out on games like this), he plays every game that he can because fans bought tickets to see him.

btw, playing a game to get his legs back after missing 8 games recently in a season that you rarely have practice time is not an excuse, especially when the playoffs are this close.

owned.

yep, owned and still angry.

Oh, and you still didnt answer no respond to why Kobe DID miss the last two games in 2010? owned more, lol.

A day later, still owned and lol, still angry.

:D

CubsBullsfan28
04-26-2012, 10:48 PM
I think changing his jersey number has helped his cause....keep in mind that he was #8 before he changed it to #24...

bballswishanet
04-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I think changing his jersey number has helped his cause....keep in mind that he was #8 before he changed it to #24...

like 5-6 years ago.

Avenged
04-26-2012, 11:27 PM
There's already a thread you can discuss this in:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=714783