PDA

View Full Version : Missing the old days

the unknown
04-26-2012, 01:36 PM
I know that this has been overplayed a little and this will prob be deleted..
one of my best friends is a diehard heats fan and i am a diehard knicks fan.
Some of my favorite moments in life were Heat vs Knicks..

Van Gundy hanging on Zo's leg like a rag doll. Tim hardaway 3 pointers. They whole Pat Riley thing.. the Houston Runner..

shoot we arenít a lock to even play you guys but god if we do.. i will be s4itting my pants.. i love tough games.. it will be amazing either way..

ill go on record and i'd rather play the bulls than you as i think you are the best team in the east but we got about a 20% chance of beating you.. 35% against the bulls..

I am 25 and a knicks fan since 7.. Iíve been through 10 years of terrible basketball.. just happy to be relevant again

justinnum1
04-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Looking forward to the matchup :cheers:

Wade>You
04-26-2012, 02:23 PM
That's exactly why David Stern has been manipulating the playoff seeds the entire year (and last year). Stern knows what the fans like and the fans don't care if it's fake or not.

Won't be watching the playoffs this year, I'll be back when we lose it all and there's talk about breaking up the team (while Spoelstra remains the head coach).

Wade>You
04-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Players, GMs, Coaches. Every one who's worked for the NBA knows it's rigged.

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines,"

And if you dare speak up about it, David Stern takes your money. Win-win for the NBA.

the unknown
04-26-2012, 03:13 PM
The draft lottery if def bs .. every year its so convient

kswissdaf
04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Players, GMs, Coaches. Every one who's worked for the NBA knows it's rigged.

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines,"

And if you dare speak up about it, David Stern takes your money. Win-win for the NBA.

Why do you even watch basketball if you believe this...

justinnum1
04-26-2012, 05:59 PM
don't worry we will make sure all 6 of you Miami fans don't suffer too much. It will be a clean sweep.

Knicks homer thinking they will sweep us:laugh2:

flashwade03
04-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Knicks homer thinking they will sweep us:laugh2:

let them think positive ..we`ll be realistic :D

Coqui77
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I can't hate on this, i miss those days too...
I wanted to Knicks to fall to the 8 seed just so they could take on chicago. I think they could have beaten them, with Rose shooting like S4it and Melo shooting lights out, i think they had a good chance.
the the HEAT are gonna take the Knicks in 5, and im just being nice...
GO HEAT!!!

xfyre
04-27-2012, 01:39 PM
I can't hate on this, i miss those days too...
I wanted to Knicks to fall to the 8 seed just so they could take on chicago. I think they could have beaten them, with Rose shooting like S4it and Melo shooting lights out, i think they had a good chance.
the the HEAT are gonna take the Knicks in 5, and im just being nice...
GO HEAT!!!

i agree..then we wouldn't have had to take out NY and CHI ourselves..now more people are gonna hate on HEAT when we eliminate them both XD

Evolution23
04-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Heat fans don't miss the old days :p

Mambo Kings
05-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Heat fans don't miss the old days :p

Shiat, I do, especially when Riley was coaching those '90s teams. If not for freaking Michael Jordan and those All Time Great Bulls, the Heat would have won a couple titles with that old roster. Riley on top of his coaching game, Zo and Timbug, hell...even gunshy Mashburn was decent here and there. Thunder Dan...man, such good times. I loved the Miami Arena during Knicks games...the whole place felt like it could erupt into a brawl any moment. What passion we had back then...not like now with spoiled primadonnas and an empty suit for a coach with fans who don't really cheer.

MiamiBoy77
05-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Shiat, I do, especially when Riley was coaching those '90s teams. If not for freaking Michael Jordan and those All Time Great Bulls, the Heat would have won a couple titles with that old roster. Riley on top of his coaching game, Zo and Timbug, hell...even gunshy Mashburn was decent here and there. Thunder Dan...man, such good times. I loved the Miami Arena during Knicks games...the whole place felt like it could erupt into a brawl any moment. What passion we had back then...not like now with spoiled primadonnas and an empty suit for a coach with fans who don't really cheer.

This.

flashwade03
05-03-2012, 12:15 PM

kinda sad esp.last year`s finals..dallas` home crowd was so loud and fired up while our crowd isnt ..:shrug: