PDA

View Full Version : Metta world peace tweets

mdm692
04-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Apparently hes been tweeting trying to justify his elbow by calling out shaq, magic, wilbon, k-love among others. Im still working on the link so any help with that will be appreciated but this is pathetic he really should be abolished from the nba.

Edit:
Link
http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/04/metta-world-peace-rips-shaq-magic-johnson-and-stephen-a-smith-for-being-critical-of-him-recently

anybody that agrees with him is either mentally challenge or just a blind homer there is no gray area.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-26-2012, 01:04 PM
His tweets are sort of laughable, but it's also laughable at all the dumbass hypocrites that have thrown elbows in this game. So in that and only in that regard, he is right about the hypocrites.

Anyways, this is what I call...The Metta World War System. :laugh2: (I don't think the guy has learned his lesson).

sep11ie
04-26-2012, 01:04 PM
I guess i should apologize for having an education or better yet i should apologize for you not having one =/.

Then you should also apologize for your piss poor grammar.

Baller1
04-26-2012, 01:06 PM
He's still a ****ing punk.

Stinkyoutsider
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Artest is a chump! How is he going to defend himself over what he did? Not even a basketball play. And to top that off, he swung his elbow high on purpose. I wouldn't have minded if he was swinging low so he could elbow Harden out of the way but he went to the head though.

Artest isn't even on the same level as some of the guys he's calling out. When Magic came out and said something, the team should take it seriously. Magic has more invested into that team/organization than anyone else calling Artest out.

k.smith904
04-26-2012, 01:09 PM
i see what he's saying, but he's just making it worse at this point.

Take your punishment, shut the **** up, and redeem yourself in the playoffs.

Also, OP, there is always a gray area. Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Sadds The Gr8
04-26-2012, 01:09 PM
lol @ him still calling it accidental. What a moron.

mdm692
04-26-2012, 01:13 PM
i see what he's saying, but he's just making it worse at this point.

Take your punishment, shut the **** up, and redeem yourself in the playoffs.

Also, OP, there is always a gray area. Only a sith deals in absolutes.

I see what you're saying and there was a gray are when he first apologized now he's just making things worst. The simple fact that he's trying to say "its not bad considering shaq and k-love have done it" is just ridiculous.

da ThRONe
04-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Dude just doesn't get it and clearly 7 games aren't going to teach it to him. Oh well.:facepalm:

k.smith904
04-26-2012, 01:15 PM
I see what you're saying and there was a gray are when he first apologized now he's just making things worst. The simple fact that he's trying to say "its not bad considering shaq and k-love have done it" is just ridiculous.

exactly.

The Final Boss
04-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Metta **** the World Peace

iliketurtles24
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
ha, what a joke. but he does have a point.

knicks=love
04-26-2012, 01:43 PM
the guy that changed his name to metta world peace.. does he not know what that means? ****ing moron knows it wasn't accidental and should have waaaay more than 7 games. metta means friendship, good-will, and kindness.. then why the **** is he elbowing people in the back of the head when it was blatantly on purpose and then saying it was an accident. he's got a history of being an *** in this league and i'll never have respect for him ever again. he's taking up a roster spot that someone else deserves more than he does.

jbeezy
04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I cant believe people are still upset about the accidental elbow. :pity:

5ass
04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
he's right, but this guy is mentally ill he should be seeking help honestly. They should test all NBA players to make sure they are mentally stable before being admitted into the NBA. He's still saying its unintentional, he thinks the whole world is stupid.

kblo247
04-26-2012, 01:49 PM
His point is for the hyprocrites not to throw stones.

Shaq called him out but has thrown punches, concussed people, and rocked many with elbows to the head.

Love stepped on a guys ****ing head, intentionally as he called it a receipt.

Wade broke Kobe's nose, and the hit was admittedly and intentionally dirty as he said but Kobe had fouled me first, so he waited to he turned and made no play on the ball.

Bowen crucified him on the radio, and Max Kellerman had to step in and say but didn't you stick your foot under plenty of jump shooters and cause injuries. Barnes also pointed out the kicks.

Paul and Ray Allen have hit people in the nuts before.

Charles had something to say about it being despicable on the radio, but he was the guy who held Larry Bird still just do Dr. j could jab him in the face.

Raja said it was a bad play, yet he is the guy who clotheslined Kobe and admittedly still ain't sorry for it

Ron is saying stop throwing stones of you live in a glass house too, you didn't see Karl Malone or Kevin Mchale opening their mouths because they know they have laid people out.

The Final Boss
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM

Shaq called him out but has thrown punches, concussed people, and rocked many with elbows to the head.

Wade broke Kobe's nose, and the hit was admittedly and intentionally dirty as he said but Kobe had fouled me first, so he waited to he turned and made no play on the ball.

Bowen crucified him on the radio, and Max Kellerman had to step in and say but didn't you stick your foot under plenty of jump shooters and cause injuries. Barnes also pointed out the kicks.

Charles had something to say about it being despicable on the radio, but he was the guy who held Larry Bird still just do Dr. j could jab him in the face.

Raja said it was a bad play, yet he is the guy who clotheslined Kobe and admittedly still ain't sorry for it

Ron is saying stop throwing stones of you live in a glass house too, you didn't see Karl Malone or Kevin Mchale opening their mouths because they know they have laid people out.

Excellent post.

Celticsfan2007
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM

I understand and agree with all of this, but if your MWP... why add fuel to the fire by bringing this elbow back into the news?

Enjoy your suspension and move on, if he was smart he wouldn't keep bringing it up. People will forget a lot quicker.

kblo247
04-26-2012, 01:55 PM
he's right, but this guy is mentally ill he should be seeking help honestly. They should test all NBA players to make sure they are mentally stable before being admitted into the NBA. He's still saying its unintentional, he thinks the whole world is stupid.

He has been getting helped and he even sold his championship ring to fund mental health programs in Los Angeles, as well as gave all the money from his show deal to mental health awareness programs. It is his first flair up in a long time. The thing s he has been pressed by his teammates and this coaching staff to act like the old Ron Artest. He has been begged to be that guy again, and it came out on the floor as his play has been that much better, but he just snapped.

I think in his mind it was an accident for two reasons. One he meant to hit somebody but had no idea Harden was there ducked in behind him and got him in the head, whereas if Harden stands straight he gets him in the throat or chest, or if isn't Harden but a taller player he clocks them in the ribs to get them out his way. I also think he feels it was an accident because he didn't mean to let the old Ron out in that way, but it happened as he hopped out the cage in his head

kblo247
04-26-2012, 01:58 PM
I understand and agree with all of this, but if your MWP... why add fuel to the fire by bringing this elbow back into the news?

Enjoy your suspension and move on, if he was smart he wouldn't keep bringing it up. People will forget a lot quicker.

Oh I totally get that, but those guys have all gone on LA radio and called him out via ESPN. Even after the suspension was handed out, he kept having them comment on it. A normal person, like say Kobe when he got suspended for the smack after shots, would let it go, but Ron has had problems emotionally before so it may be a case of why are they still picking on me when I already feel bad. It isn't like we are dealing with a guy who thinks in the same chain of thought, as he much like Delonte is a guy who gets counciling and medicated

ayuntalo
04-26-2012, 01:59 PM
what he DID was WRONG
but what he said is RIGHT

sports analyst nowadays are like showbiz people, they stir things up, just to have something to say without looking at themselves first.

BOTTOM LINE: Ron Artest might be Mentally i'll, and most of the analyst just talk nonsense most of the time and they are a bunch of hypocrites

Lakers + Giants
04-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Get off his nuts already.

mdm692
04-26-2012, 03:14 PM
No, it was the fact that you called someone else out saying how you are educated... That is all.

On topic, he's kinda right. How does Shaq have the right to call him out? That's like Karl Malone *****ing about Ron throwing an elbow.

when he called me out first. Right that makes sense.

JC_
04-26-2012, 03:28 PM

Some of those examples are as dirty but a lot of them aren't even close. If Harden was elbowing him behind the scenes or jabbing him in the ribs it would have made more sense. The full Bruce Lee style elbow without any obvious provocation was as dumb as it gets.

ayuntalo
04-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Some of those examples are as dirty but a lot of them aren't even close. If Harden was elbowing him behind the scenes or jabbing him in the ribs it would have made more sense. The full Bruce Lee style elbow without any obvious provocation was as dumb as it gets.

the Elbow on the head was too much, but i wouldn't say Harden didn't do anything. Harden has a history of moving under/infront of guys and then flopping like he got hit to get a call. unfortunately he didn't expect it to be a vicious elbow

RaiderLakersA's
04-26-2012, 03:41 PM
To be quite honest, I think we all should elbow someone behind the ear in the heat of a triumphant moment. Modern society is just too staid when it comes to celebrations.

Getting married? Elbow the priest. Just graduated? Elbow the valedictorian. (Magna cum laude this, *****!!!)

It keeps society on its toes. And it's the gift that potentially can keep on giving.

Swashcuff
04-26-2012, 03:51 PM
In all honesty I've never really disliked Artest because I understood that he's a crazy person but I'm quickly reaching the point where I'd start hating him.

I Rock Shaqs
04-26-2012, 03:55 PM
LOL I called you out first?
Don't Be Such A Hypocrite.

Ebbs
04-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Artests been a ***** his entire career

Chronz
04-26-2012, 04:09 PM
He has a point except where he says it was accidental. People who make mistakes look to correct them not dismiss them casually. They definitely dont just walk away after "Accidentally" hitting someone.

Swashcuff
04-26-2012, 04:13 PM
He has a point except where he says it was accidental. People who make mistakes look to correct them not dismiss them casually. They definitely dont just walk away after "Accidentally" hitting someone.

:clap::clap::clap:

amos1er
04-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Harden will think twice before he runs his mouth again. Dude got all cocky talking crap to Kobe over a few regular season wins and now his team isn't even the one seed in the west anymore.

amos1er
04-26-2012, 04:22 PM

For once I can say that we are in agreement. Though I thought that Harden was asking for it through all this **** talking.

JC_
04-26-2012, 04:27 PM
To be quite honest, I think we all should elbow someone behind the ear in the heat of a triumphant moment. Modern society is just too staid when it comes to celebrations.

Getting married? Elbow the priest. Just graduated? Elbow the valedictorian. (Magna cum laude this, *****!!!)

It keeps society on its toes. And it's the gift that potentially can keep on giving.

:clap::clap::clap:

edit: I just elbowed my mother in the face after watching a great american idol performance

smith&wesson
04-26-2012, 04:31 PM
stop the madness metta just stop.

ichitownclowni
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
I think he is funny lol

Chronz
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM
For once I can say that we are in agreement. Though I thought that Harden was asking for it through all this **** talking.

Even if he threw the bait, it takes a really dense individual to take it.

mekedubs
04-26-2012, 04:35 PM
**** all of this... I want to hear what Rick Mahorn, Bill Laimbeer, Karl Malone, Xavier McDaniel, Kevin McHale and Charles Oakley's take on his elbow... If THEY say is was ****ed up, then dammit it was ****ed up.... Harden is the "Boy who cried wolf", one too many flops and **** talking will eventually catch up to you and it CAUGHT him...

Bruno
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM

could it be possible that he meant to hit him, just not in the head?

he's right about shaq.

amos1er
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM

Yes it does and thats exactly why the Lakers got him...they needed toughness...they were soft.

Now no one can call the Lakers soft.

Bruno
04-26-2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bM-Y4UoiAY

ONE GAME SUSPENSION.

far more viscous elbow. forty-stitches. the difference? it was smarter because it was a "play on the ball" :laugh2:

artest ****** up, no getting around that fact. but the pussification and political correctness of the league has gotten to the point where people forget how the game use to be played. a lot of young people need to keep the history of the league in perspective. seven game was PLENTY. especially in playoffs, especially in a 66 game season where seven games is the equal to ten games in an 82 game season when it comes to docked pay.

Swashcuff
04-26-2012, 04:49 PM

ONE GAME SUSPENSION.

far more viscous elbow. forty-stitches. the difference? it was smarter because it was a "play on the ball" :laugh2:

artest ****** up, no getting around that fact. but the pussification and political correctness of the league has gotten to the point where people forget how the game use to be played. a lot of young people need to keep the history of the league in perspective. seven game was PLENTY. especially in playoffs, especially in a 66 game season where seven games is the equal to ten games in an 82 game season when it comes to docked pay.

How many times in his career was Malone suspended before that? How many games did he miss due to suspensions? And as far as being far more vicious I think not. It was malicious no doubt but at least it was with the run of play. Artest's came when the ball was off the court.

Artest's is still worst no matter what the result.

Bruno
04-26-2012, 04:57 PM
How many times in his career was Malone suspended before that? How many games did he miss due to suspensions? google it.

And as far as being far more vicious I think not. It was malicious no doubt but at least it was with the run of play. Artest's came when the ball was off the court.

Id have to disagree with you 100%.

JC_
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM

ONE GAME SUSPENSION.

Ron's was more vicious IMO because of the full wind-up. A "play on the ball" and random full elbow to the face are way different. I don't dislike MWP but if he wants to celebrate after a dunk he should choose a different method cause that **** was stupid lol

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:03 PM
How many times in his career was Malone suspended before that? How many games did he miss due to suspensions? And as far as being far more vicious I think not. It was malicious no doubt but at least it was with the run of play. Artest's came when the ball was off the court.

Malones elbow on Thomas took place on December 14th 1991. Isiah Thomas who needed 40 stitches/had a concussion didn't play against until December 26th 1991. That's 12 games. James Harden was cleared to play yesterday. Just because Malone was smart enough to disguise his viscous elbow "during a play on the ball" :laugh2: doesn't mean it was any better or worse, only smarter.

Swashcuff
04-26-2012, 05:05 PM
google it.

Why are you telling me to google it? Artest has been suspended MUCH more times and has lost much more games due to it than Malone. He isn't a first time offender with a clean past. That is something that was undoubtedly taken into consideration.

Id have to disagree with you 100%.

And 99% of the basketball universe would disagree with you 100%

Bruno
Ron's was more vicious IMO because of the full wind-up. A "play on the ball" and random full elbow to the face are way different. I don't dislike MWP but if he wants to celebrate after a dunk he should choose a different method cause that **** was stupid lol

I guess I don't understand how the wind-up carries more weight on the viscous meter than the result of the contact. Thomas missed 12 days, had a concussion, and needed 40 stitches. James Harden was cleared to play yesterday, Wednesday, on a hit that took place Sunday. :shrug:

Chronz
Yes it does and thats exactly why the Lakers got him...they needed toughness...they were soft.

Now no one can call the Lakers soft.
You dont have to be an idiot to be tough

Chronz
04-26-2012, 05:06 PM
could it be possible that he meant to hit him, just not in the head?
Nope, unless hes dumber than I thought. You can disguise muggings much better than that, heres a hint. Dont swing your elbow UPWARDS.

he's right about shaq.

What do you mean?

Swashcuff
04-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Malones elbow on Thomas took place on December 14th 1991. Isiah Thomas who needed 40 stitches/had a concussion didn't play against until December 26th 1991. That's 12 games. James Harden was cleared to play yesterday. Just because Malone was smart enough to disguise his viscous elbow "during a play on the ball" :laugh2: doesn't mean it was any better or worse, only smarter.

So lets say that Harden missed 12 games and Isiah missed would you then say that Artest's play was worse?

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Why are you telling me to google it? Artest has been suspended MUCH more times and has lost much more games due to it than Malone. He isn't a first time offender with a clean past. That is something that was undoubtedly taken into consideration.
Because it's your point. If you're the one making the point, you can put in the work necessary to support the information around that point; I'm not gona do it for you.

Your point is generalized and understood but not fully recognized until you present how many games Malone missed due to suspension. It wouldn't be it a fair comparison anyways, considering how much more lenient the league use to be in terms of hard foul-suspensions.

And 99% of the basketball universe would disagree with you 100%

did you google that?

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Nope, unless hes dumber than I thought. You can disguise muggings much better than that, heres a hint. Dont swing your elbow UPWARDS.
fair enough

What do you mean?

shaq was known to brawl and throw elbows, go after guys much smaller than himself. seems a bit hypocritical for shaq to get so high and mighty on artest now that he's not in the game, considering his past as an NBA player. whatever though, that's what he's paid to do now.

thekmp211
04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
that malone hit is brutal. still doesn't change anything; that was over 20 years ago.

every sport has moved away from that type of thuggery for numerous reasons going from player health to public image to just basic common sense and protecting your investment. and both plays are still among a handful in the greater context of the sport, and just have no place in basketball.

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
So lets say that Harden missed 12 games and Isiah missed would you then say that Artest's play was worse?

Thomas missed 12 days, not games. But if Harden did miss nearly two weeks, and it was that serious of a concussion then yea, I'd reconsider my position. but he won't come close to missing that much time, because the hit he took wasn't as hard. not only did thomas take an elbow to the head, but he took the full contact of Malones 270 pound frame, body to body.

what i'm saying is, I'm not a sucker for this "play on the basketball" nonsense. it's a dirty play or it isn't. malones doesn't get a pass in my book just because he was smart enough to do it while the ball was still active. the contact generated by malone on thomas was more than artest on harden; honestly, they should do a sports science on that.

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
that malone hit is brutal. still doesn't change anything; that was over 20 years ago.

every sport has moved away from that type of thuggery for numerous reasons going from player health to public image to just basic common sense and protecting your investment. and both plays are still among a handful in the greater context of the sport, and just have no place in basketball.

agreed. i'm just trying to add a little context towards something that people are very emotional about right now. and that's cool, but those are my two cents.

Getting UGGLA
04-26-2012, 05:21 PM
What else should we expect? The Lakers are more dirty than Kobe's sheets after a ho filled weekend.

Bruno
04-26-2012, 05:22 PM
What else should we expect? The Lakers are more dirty than Kobe's sheets after a ho filled weekend.

^dude lives in Colorado Springs :laugh2:

xbrackattackx
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
The OP said sorry he was "educated". Yet stated his facts in a run on sentence with no punctuation marks what so ever. Fail.

Artest being Artest or Peace being Peace.

I kinda get sick of the whole throwing up of the malice in the palace. If classless fans of a horrible team threw beer bottles at me and hit me in the head, I would have been in the stands also. People act like athletes aren't human. Doubt anyone in here would be okay with getting pelted by beer bottles and just smile and go about it. That fan deserved to get it. And so did every other fan, watch that video and tell me fans aren't to blame not players. He fouled Ben Wallace hard, going for the ball and Wallace got his feelings hurt. Fans acted like they were at a futbol game and snapped.

xbrackattackx
04-26-2012, 06:00 PM

Why you mad? Was your mom the woman Kobe laid with?

thekmp211
04-26-2012, 06:01 PM
agreed. i'm just trying to add a little context towards something that people are very emotional about right now. and that's cool, but those are my two cents.

yeah. malone made a play on the ball, but only insomuch as it would cover up his intent to clobber the **** out of thomas. MWP isn't that savvy.

i think what got most people aggravated was when certain fans were calling those who took this seriously wimps and "not true fans" or "you've obv. never played a real pick up game" and then blaming harden for the whole thing. that was what bothered me. at this point, while i would have liked a longer suspension, not much i can do about it either.

LA_Raiders
04-26-2012, 06:02 PM
All need to move on already, He made a mistake, he got suspended. ****, let it go already...

mdm692
04-26-2012, 07:01 PM
The OP said sorry he was "educated". Yet stated his facts in a run on sentence with no punctuation marks what so ever. Fail.

Artest being Artest or Peace being Peace.

I kinda get sick of the whole throwing up of the malice in the palace. If classless fans of a horrible team threw beer bottles at me and hit me in the head, I would have been in the stands also. People act like athletes aren't human. Doubt anyone in here would be okay with getting pelted by beer bottles and just smile and go about it. That fan deserved to get it. And so did every other fan, watch that video and tell me fans aren't to blame not players. He fouled Ben Wallace hard, going for the ball and Wallace got his feelings hurt. Fans acted like they were at a futbol game and snapped.

u mad breh i also failed to capitilize my i's and and the first word of a lot of my sentences. Now how do my nuts feel you seem to be on them.

dh144498
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
MWP is an unstable fella. He needs psychiatric help.

lakersfan01
04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Artest is a chump! How is he going to defend himself over what he did? Not even a basketball play. And to top that off, he swung his elbow high on purpose. I wouldn't have minded if he was swinging low so he could elbow Harden out of the way but he went to the head though.

Artest isn't even on the same level as some of the guys he's calling out. When Magic came out and said something, the team should take it seriously. Magic has more invested into that team/organization than anyone else calling Artest out.

Go get that serious case of Lakers envy checked out :laugh2:

kblo247
04-26-2012, 07:26 PM

Even if Ron didn't take it, Harden was going to sell it like he took the bait, just like he did with Tyson and Terry. In fact Max was clowning Harden on the radio because there are pics of him peeking while the refs backs are turned and talking it over. He has faked elbows to the head multiple times before, so he would have faked one there and Artest would have got tossed because hes Ron Artest. Least this way Harden got his **** rocked and taught a lesson about what a real elbow to the head feels like. Ron just has to take the suspension

kblo247
04-26-2012, 07:28 PM
And anyone who blames the whole Palace mess on Ron alone is an idiot. Ben Wallace deserved to be suspended as long as he was because he was the first guy in the arena to throw anything. The fans followed his suit and everything boiled over.

steviefranchise
04-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Well I ain't a homer or mentally challenged, but he has a point. I agree with him, whatever happened to people getting the chance to start over? I guess he isn't ever going to get that opportunity because no matter what happens, he is always going to be judged by his past. I believe the elbow was accidental (I know he felt someone was by him, but I guess he was in the moment and couldn't control himself) but with that being said Harden also instigated it by trying to stop Ron from celebrating.

P.S not a Laker fan just simply stating what is true.

xbrackattackx
04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
u mad breh i also failed to capitilize my i's and and the first word of a lot of my sentences. Now how do my nuts feel you seem to be on them.

Yes now that clever intellect of yours is shining through. When someone answers with insults and nothing about the subject matter they usually have nothing more to contribute. And I am gonna take your homophobic testicles joke as more proof you are an eleven teen year old. Keep on trollin.

LakersMaster24
04-26-2012, 07:37 PM
:laugh2:

ThunderousDemon
04-26-2012, 07:39 PM
:laugh:

Chronz
04-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Even if Ron didn't take it, Harden was going to sell it like he took the bait, just like he did with Tyson and Terry. In fact Max was clowning Harden on the radio because there are pics of him peeking while the refs backs are turned and talking it over. He has faked elbows to the head multiple times before, so he would have faked one there and Artest would have got tossed because hes Ron Artest. Least this way Harden got his **** rocked and taught a lesson about what a real elbow to the head feels like. Ron just has to take the suspension
Tyson didnt get suspended because he was smart enough to not actually throw one. Now thats toughness with intelligence. Sure he got ejected but if he reacts in the same fashion as Artest he costs his team a title.

The rest of your post is purely speculative, regardless of what may or may not have happened Artest could have prevented the whole thing, its not like Harden draws elbows to the head on every bump, even if hes looking for it, to deliver it in the fashion that Artest did requires a special kind of ignorance. So yes he must pay, and only in the mind of an idiot is missing extended playoff action a good price to deliver physical harm.

Chronz
04-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Well I ain't a homer or mentally challenged, but he has a point. I agree with him, whatever happened to people getting the chance to start over? I guess he isn't ever going to get that opportunity because no matter what happens, he is always going to be judged by his past. I believe the elbow was accidental (I know he felt someone was by him, but I guess he was in the moment and couldn't control himself) but with that being said Harden also instigated it by trying to stop Ron from celebrating.

P.S not a Laker fan just simply stating what is true.

Agreed, anytime someone instigates the proper recourse is an elbow to the head.

naps
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Nothing this guy does surprises me. Been there, seen that. Many times.

Iron24th
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Lol Ron,can't wait to have him back.

Chronz
04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Lol Ron,can't wait to have him back.

Your 9000th post should be a thread dedicated to all the lovable things Artest has done.

ThunderousDemon
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Your 9000th post should be a thread dedicated to all the lovable things Artest has done.

He donated his championship ring.

beliges
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Its very clear that he did not methodically throw the elbow at Harden. It was accidental and incidental. However, it was an elbow to the face during a non-basketball move, and it was worthy of a suspension. However, it seems everyone is over-reacting. Its very annoying. Yes, its Ron Ron, and yes hes got a sorry history when it comes to incidents like these. However, lets not get carried away. I find it funny Bruce Bowen, of all people, was complaining and criticizing Ron Ron how he would routinely try to injure his opposition and even go as far as attempting to tear other players' ACLs by on multiple occasions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvk4qHkT10). Every loves to jump on the bandwagon and yell for suspensions. People in general are hypocrites and are irrational. Does are exactly the ones who are making baseless critcisms on Ron Ron.

dodie53
04-27-2012, 04:44 AM
what accident?