PDA

View Full Version : Big 3 Injury status for last two games?

xxcubs22xx
04-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone. Hope to see you in the ECF.

Usually I glance over at the Game Thread in this forum or if (by miracle) there is info on the Heats site I get it there. But what's the status on Wade and Bosh for the rest of the regular season? Was just curious after seeing how Bosh was sitting for rest and Wade's dislocation.

Tonight's game against Boston is going to be epic. I really hope the Heat are at full strength. Is Wade ready to go yet? How about Bosh? And I wish them the best for the playoffs (2nd to my Bulls, of course :) )

Cheers :drunk:

Hi Justin :hide:

justinnum1
04-24-2012, 09:47 AM
hey sexy, wade is sitting till the playoffs, bron most likely out to. bosh might play a game before the playoffs

wade's finger is not an issue, he would have played last game if it was a playoff game or we needed to win...

Slug3
04-24-2012, 10:20 AM
I think Bron and Bosh might play tonight vs Boston and all 3 sit Thursday. I think its better they play tonight than Thursday just incase we get a saturday game.

flashwade03
04-24-2012, 11:23 AM
yeah ! we hope to see you in the ECF :D
btw ,wade is going to be okay around playoff time ..bosh just needs some rest so as lebron ..but bosh might play one more game w/c i think against the celtics ..then rest the big 3 vs wizards ..how about deng ,rip and rose` status ? we know they are also battling some injuries ..hope they`ll be okay when we face each other ..its the playoffs ! no excuse now !! :D

beasted86
04-24-2012, 11:47 AM
I hope that LeBron and Bosh don't play. No reason to risk injury with the #2 seed locked up and HCA over Celtics throughout the playoffs.

Slug3
04-24-2012, 03:11 PM
WTF is up with Bosh? Is he tired or actually hurt?

justinnum1
04-24-2012, 05:13 PM
bosh has minor hamstring injury...no worries, if this was a playoff game tonight he would play

xxcubs22xx
04-24-2012, 05:22 PM
yeah ! we hope to see you in the ECF :D
btw ,wade is going to be okay around playoff time ..bosh just needs some rest so as lebron ..but bosh might play one more game w/c i think against the celtics ..then rest the big 3 vs wizards ..how about deng ,rip and rose` status ? we know they are also battling some injuries ..hope they`ll be okay when we face each other ..its the playoffs ! no excuse now !! :D

Deng still has that messed up wrist but has been playing on it unabated.

Rose had some soreness last game and definitely wasn't 100%, but for the game tomorrow night he should be 90-100%

Rip is pretty much fully healthy.

justinnum1
04-24-2012, 05:32 PM

Rose had some soreness last game and definitely wasn't 100%, but for the game tomorrow night he should be 90-100%

You need your starting unit to play, they have only played like 15 games together all year...

MTL_123
04-24-2012, 06:42 PM
i want bosh to play at least 1 game cuz i dnt want him rusty and go like 1-10 or some **** like that against the knicks in the first game cuz i want a statement win,show everyone get the **** out of here cuz this is our year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxcubs22xx
04-24-2012, 06:52 PM
You need your starting unit to play, they have only played like 15 games together all year...

True, our bench has been amazing though so I'm not worried.

flashwade03
04-24-2012, 07:08 PM

hopefully our team can be healthy when they face each other coz that would be another epic series .. we have work to do first though .. :)