PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard will demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Magic

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:03 PM
But on ESPN, Stephen A. Smith said he has heard Howard will ask out this summer

“The minute this season is over, according to what I am hearing from his camp, you can expect Dwight Howard to tell Orlando. ‘Get me out of here. I don’t want to be here any longer.’ You’ve got Stan Van Gundy annoyed with the organization. You’ve got Dwight Howard disgusted with the organization. The way he’s been treated, along with the way his teammates have been AWOL on him as far as he’s concerned. You’ve got a problem.”

Not to mention the fact, there’s one other little Cliff Note that you might find interesting. When he had his back surgery, they were talking about giving him a flight on AirTran or something like that. This is the kind of stuff that I’ve been told in the last 24 hours in terms of how they’ve treated him. He feels as a superstar, he’s been treated as a scrub.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/23/report-dwight-howard-will-ask-for-trade-this-summer/

PleaseBeNice
04-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Oh no poor Dwight and his hurt feelings on top of his millions :cry: . Maybe he shouldn't have treated his organization as a rag doll expecting power in everything he does. So sick of players thinking they can run things.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-23-2012, 04:06 PM
And so it continues...

Htownballa1622
04-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Here. We. Go. AGAIN

J4KOP99
04-23-2012, 04:07 PM
we should have our own dwight howard mini forum

CB29
04-23-2012, 04:08 PM
it really sucks to be a top tier athlete these days :rolleyes:

its just sad that orlando might lose a good coach in svg in addition to dwight cryhard...

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh no poor Dwight and his hurt feelings on top of his millions :cry:
I know this might be an unpopular opinion.

Actually Dwight does have a point to be upset that the Magic were trying to fly him out using AirTran. Are you kidding me? He's a NBA superstar and one of the top earning athletes in the world and they're not letting him fly via a private jet to have a major surgery. That would be the final straw for me, espescially since Dwight Howard is bigger than the Magic organization.

netsgiantsyanks
04-23-2012, 04:10 PM
you know it's bad when you're a superstar and your off court ******** outweigh how good of a player you are.

NYY09
04-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Dwight Howard can duck my sick.

Sota4Ever
04-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Spoiled stars

SluggeR
04-23-2012, 04:12 PM
I think his mind has been made up for a while. When he signed the one year, I still felt he was going to demand a trade this offseason and I still feel that way. Now the van gundy situation just gives him something to use when he demands the trade. Dwight needs to stop worrying about who likes him or who's gonna say what and just dow what he feels. Everybody aint gonna like ya.

dtmagnet
04-23-2012, 04:13 PM
I feel sorry for whatever team ends up with this moron.

Celticsfan2007
04-23-2012, 04:13 PM
This dude should just retire from basketball and have his own soap opera.... like WTF, are we really going to have to go through this again??

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
it really sucks to be a top tier athlete these days :rolleyes:

its just sad that orlando might lose a good coach in svg in addition to dwight cryhard...

Orlando made their bed and they're going to have to lay in it.

They've poorly constructed the team around him, handcuffed themselves from having significant cap space for several years, and they didn't consult Dwight about how to run the team when he's their Franchise player.

Personally, I think the Magic were trying to send a message to Dwight with the way they sent him home. In turn Dwight's going to send a message that he no longer wants to play for the Magic and let them profit off of his skills & name factor.

THE MTL
04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Well the Magic got his *** to opt into his contract so they have another year to trade him and find the best package possible. I do believe the team will underachieve next season if Howard remains but we'll see.

LAKERMANIA
04-23-2012, 04:16 PM
At least Lebron made up his mind in a few months...

pebloemer
04-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Oh no poor Dwight and his hurt feelings on top of his millions :cry: . Maybe he shouldn't have treated his organization as a rag doll expecting power in everything he does. So sick of players thinking they can run things.

Yea.... kinda how I feel too. My opinions of Dwight have really soured over the course of the season. And the thing is... he had an "out" if he wanted too. He opted in on his contract. The opt in year hasn't even started and he already is demanding a trade?

It all could be media BS, but with all the publicity about this stuff I have to imagine a bunch of it is true.

Sinestro
04-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Not surprising...this guy is an *******

Gibby23
04-23-2012, 04:18 PM
I know this might be an unpopular opinion.

Actually Dwight does have a point to be upset that the Magic were trying to fly him out using AirTran. Are you kidding me? He's a NBA superstar and one of the top earning athletes in the world and they're not letting him fly via a private jet to have a major surgery. That would be the final straw for me, espescially since Dwight Howard is bigger than the Magic organization.

No he isn't. He is an employee, the guy that is writing the checks has way mor money than Howard. The Magic will get another superstar, they always do.

justinnum1
04-23-2012, 04:19 PM
magic are driving this **** show

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Should have traded Dwight.

teddygreen17
04-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah...as a Knicks fan...i'll just stay with Tyson Chandler, thank you very much.

KnicksR4Real
04-23-2012, 04:23 PM
What a *****.

Mishmin
04-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Life is so tough, Dwight.

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:25 PM
I think his mind has been made up for a while. When he signed the one year, I still felt he was going to demand a trade this offseason and I still feel that way. Now the van gundy situation just gives him something to use when he demands the trade. Dwight needs to stop worrying about who likes him or who's gonna say what and just dow what he feels. Everybody aint gonna like ya.
True.

I think the wanted to give Orlando a chance to make things right by giving him some sort of power in that organization, but the way they've handled things since he chose to stay has been terrible.

- Orlando making 0 moves at the Trade Deadline to improve their team
- SVG going public about confidential conversations that took place to make Dwight Howard a "villain"
- Dwight's teammates all going to the media about how they disagree with Dwight wanting a new coach
- Team sending him home and forcing him to take a public airplane

He didn't deserve such mistreatment by the Magic organization when it was his choice to even opt in and stick around for the rest of the season. He could've easily gone to the Nets and him & Deron could've been fighting for a 8th seed before they move to Brooklyn.

The Magic organization is going to regret letting Dwight Howard go as it's a high chance they'll never get another talent like him in the next 5 years.

Sadds The Gr8
04-23-2012, 04:27 PM
this motha****a is dumb as bricks. Why the hell would he sign a 1 year extension?:facepalm:

VillaMaravilla
04-23-2012, 04:27 PM
omg this guy got serious bipolar issues, just trade him alread Orlando you guy would be better off

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:28 PM
so you created a post called "report" when its not a report, its an analyst speculating. way to go! no new news here, just stephen a smith going on a rant of how he feels. you are all very naive.

justinnum1
04-23-2012, 04:31 PM
if orlando had a chance to trade him for bynum at the deadline and they didnt they are idiots.

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Dwight Coward back at it.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:33 PM
seriously everybody stop reacting to this thread. NO REPORT HAPPENED, NO NEWS OCCURED... DWIGHT DID NOT DEMAND AN OFFSEASON TRADE, THE OP IS A LIAR, PLEASE READ INTO THINGS AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE YOU REACT.

that is all

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:33 PM
this motha****a is dumb as bricks. Why the hell would he sign a 1 year extension?:facepalm:

He is soo easily influenced by others. owners, gm, agents etc. as soon as those ppl get what they want and disapear.. he sits down for a moment scratches his head and says what did i just do :confused: lol ....

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:34 PM
No he isn't. He is an employee, the guy that is writing the checks has way mor money than Howard. The Magic will get another superstar, they always do.
Dwight Howard is bigger than the team.

The guy writing his checks is only making a profit off of the Magic by Dwight Howard being on the team. What happens next season when they're trying to sell fans on watching Ryan Anderson & Brook Lopez? :cricket:

Kobe's estimated worth to the Lakers is like $70 Million alone.

I'd imagine a popular superstar like Dwight Howard brings an extra $40-$55 Million alone to the Magic franchise.

As far as another superstar goes:

Shaq wanted out
Penny got injured and got dealt
Grant Hill got overpaid and got injured
T-Mac wanted out of Orlando ASAP
Is Steve Francis a superstar? Well that didn't last long

Now, Dwight Howard who played there longer than any of those other guys, has finally had enough with how they Magic are treating him.

SA5195
How humble stars turn into divas..

Hawkeye15
Dwight went from beloved to hated, and it is because of his own actions. Nobody to blame but yourself big guy, though I am sure you will try.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:35 PM

The guy writing his checks is only making a profit off of the Magic by Dwight Howard being on the team. What happens next season when they're trying to sell fans on watching Ryan Anderson & Brook Lopez? :cricket:

I'd imagine a popular superstar like Dwight Howard brings an extra $40-$55 Million alone to the Magic franchise.

Shaq wanted out

Now, Dwight Howard who played there longer than any of those other guys, has finally had enough with how they Magic are treating him.

aanndd now we have proof that the OP is a Magic-Hater...

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:35 PM
seriously everybody stop reacting to this thread. NO REPORT HAPPENED, NO NEWS OCCURED... DWIGHT DID NOT DEMAND AN OFFSEASON TRADE, THE OP IS A LIAR, PLEASE READ INTO THINGS AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE YOU REACT.

that is all

Im a liar? :facepalm:

Yeah, I totally came up with this and went on ESPN to talk about it.

I'm just passing off the frontpage story about Dwight Howard.

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:36 PM

that is all

Its s. smith. you can never really take him serious. but with dwight howard and his antics all last season and this season how can you be suprised ?

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Im a liar? :facepalm:

Yeah, I totally came up with this and went on ESPN to talk about it.

I'm just passing off the frontpage story about Dwight Howard.

go too youtube and type scooter magruder "**** orlando magic fans say" :laugh:

Slimsim
I love it

Baller1
Surprise.

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:39 PM
aanndd now we have proof that the OP is a Magic-Hater...

Im a Magic-hater because I'm being honest?

Dwight Howard is a Top 5 player in the NBA, and one of the 5 most marketable players in the league as far as endorsements go.

He's the reason the Magic have a brand spanking new arena and were able to host the ASG in it.

Yes, fans would much rather see & pay money with Dwight Howard as the face of the Franchise than Ryan Anderson/Brook Lopez/Jameer Nelson.

There is no way you can argue against that.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:39 PM
look at the title! "dwight will demand trade"

ummm can you see the FUTURE?!
you should write "dwight could"
otherwise, if this was the media, you'd have a big ol lawsuit on ur hands for libel. you just want attention, so you lie on the thread title. its not a "report" either. its just stephen a smith "analyzing", its an "analysis". do you know the difference??

5ass
04-23-2012, 04:41 PM
this is all u need to know about this story.
http://www.doodie.com/images/stories/classic/toadstool.gif

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:42 PM
look at the title! "dwight will demand trade"

ummm can you see the FUTURE?!
you should write "dwight could"
otherwise, if this was the media, you'd have a big ol lawsuit on ur hands for libel. you just want attention, so you lie on the thread title. its not a "report" either. its just stephen a smith "analyzing", its an "analysis". do you know the difference??

Are you honestly this dumb? :eyebrow:

Check the link in the OP

Go argue with the writers at NBC Sports for posting the news about it.

Then go tweet Steven A Smith for telling "lies" and say he should be sued.

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi5lMfkp-FY

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Lighten up guys. its s smith on espn. you cant call the op a hater for what s smith says. honestly .

Shmontaine
04-23-2012, 04:49 PM
report: nobody cares anymore...

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:49 PM
go too youtube and type scooter magruder "**** orlando magic fans say" :laugh:
Watching it now LOL

"Brook Lopez and 2 1st Round Picks..........psh better throw in Deron Williams too" :laugh2:

Gibby23
04-23-2012, 04:51 PM

Shaq wanted out

Not true, even if he makes 50 million off D12 doesn't change the fact that the owner has more money in the bank than Howard will ever have.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:51 PM
WOW.

none of you are reading what im writing...

im telling him to CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE (or have a mod do it) bc it is MISLEADING.

DWIGHT did NOT request an offseason trade (yet haha)
but when ppl read what the OP put, they think he did
all bc the way the OP worded it

SHOULD NOT be "Report: Dwight Howard will demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Magic"

SHOULD BE "Report: ESPN speculates that Dwight Howard might demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Magic"

might, could possibly, so many other words/phrases you could use. otherwise, it really is a lie. you can argue that all u want, but i guarantee ESPN is NOT saying "REPORT: dwight WILL request offseason trade!"

He115ing
04-23-2012, 04:54 PM
HAHA! What a ********* snob!

miller74
04-23-2012, 04:55 PM
The magic should trade him this summer due to the poor treatment hes given right back to the magic.

Fresno
04-23-2012, 04:55 PM
WOW.

im telling him to CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE (or have a mod do it) bc it is MISLEADING.

SHOULD NOT be "Report: Dwight Howard will demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Magic"

SHOULD BE "Report: ESPN speculates that Dwight Howard might demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Magic"

might, could possibly, so many other words/phrases you could use. otherwise, it really is a lie. you can argue that all u want, but i guarantee ESPN is NOT saying "REPORT: dwight WILL request offseason trade!"

How about you call Dwight's lawyer and tell him to sue me for my thread title taken directly off of NBC Sports. :laugh:

btw NBC Sports is far more credible than ESPN and they have it listed as a "REPORT"

You forget that ESPN admittedly created the story of "Carmelo for Andrew Bynum" and ran it for several days to get viewership.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:56 PM
HAHA! What a ********* snob!

there u go OP, you got what you wanted, MORE dwight haters :facepalm:

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 04:57 PM
How about you call Dwight's lawyer and tell him to sue me for my thread title taken directly off of NBC Sports. :laugh:

am i wrong though? tell me anything i just said there is wrong. you cant.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 05:01 PM
literally, first line writtin in the article "I’ll say this up front — take this report with a whole handful of salt. This situation is more complex and fluid that just simple ultimatums."

there ya go

Raph12
04-23-2012, 05:02 PM
We're 3-7 without him and have let our opponents shoot over 50% in 8 of the 10 games he missed... We need to get a good return for him or we'll end up being Cleveland in 2010.

DragonJaii
04-23-2012, 05:03 PM
WOW.

calm down sheesh

Fresno
04-23-2012, 05:04 PM
am i wrong though? tell me anything i just said there is wrong. you cant.

See post above.

- NBC Sports is far more credible than ESPN
- NBC Sports (ProBasketballTalk) has it listed as a "REPORT"

You forget that ESPN admittedly created the story of "Carmelo for Andrew Bynum" and ran it for several days to get viewership.

If Dwight Howard's "sources" hadn't been using the media for the last several months as an outlet whether to Steven A Smith, Ric Bucher, Chris Broussard, Marc Stein, David Aldridge, etc then nobody would believe it.

But that isn't the case.

I would much rather see Dwight Howard in Orlando than in Brooklyn, but that is the fault of management for not giving him a bigger role in the Franchise's direction.

btw When has Steven A Smith been wrong about any trade requests?

Remember a few years back he got Kobe to confirm the reports of him asking for a trade LIVE on Steven A Smith's radio show.

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Watching it now LOL

"Brook Lopez and 2 1st Round Picks..........psh better throw in Deron Williams too" :laugh2:

:laugh: I love it.

JEDean89
04-23-2012, 05:06 PM
i was looking forward to putting all this superstar on the move behind us. all the next gen superstars like rose, durant, westbrook, and love have all signed long term extensions.

ichitownclowni
04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Wow his life is just so hard

JLynn943
04-23-2012, 05:12 PM
AirTran is not that bad.

jrm2054
04-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Nets are happy again lol

MassoDio
I don't hate Dwight. I just think he has some very bad people in his ear giving him some bad advise on how to handle situations, or he is just very naive, or more likely, some combination of both. Howard does not strike me as a bad guy. But he has sure had his image take a nose dive.

He's made some bad PR choices, whether of his own accord, or because of bad advise that he has chosen to listen to.

I could see Dwight asking for a trade this off-season, but the Magic will be hard pressed to get the same level of deal they were being offered before, because of all the PR nightmares that have happened since then, and because of a big man coming off of back surgery.

And I am by no means giving the Magic a pass for how they have handled things, or the team they have put around him. The problem is, these players are the product, and they need to be smarter about how they come across in the media, and to other teams, in order to put themselves in the best situation possible. Both as far as the team they are on, and the way they are viewed by the public, which directly affects their bank accounts through endorsements, apparel purchases, etc. Dwight has not done himself any favors this year.

WOW.

So basically...you are chastising the OP for copying an pasting the title of the article he is linking to? Genius.

MagicHero3
See post above.

- NBC Sports is far more credible than ESPN
- NBC Sports (ProBasketballTalk) has it listed as a "REPORT"

If Dwight Howard's "sources" hadn't been using the media for the last several months as an outlet whether to Ric Bucher, Chris Broussard, Marc Stein, David Aldridge, etc then nobody would believe it.

Unfortunately for you & your false hopes, that isn't the case.

I would much rather see Dwight Howard in Orlando than in Brooklyn, but that is the fault of management for not giving him a bigger role in the Franchise's direction.

fact- dwight did not request an offseason trade
fact- the thread infers that he did
fact- when you say something that isnt true, like that dwight already asked to be traded this upcoming offseason, your a liar.
fact- thread is based off the speculation of an analyst, not from dwight or the Magic

so if espn runs a story for attention even tho its untrue, what makes you think nbc isnt doing that same thing?

hell ill admit, we'll probably trade him draft night...but that doesnt mean im gonna be ignorant and think "speculation" is the truth.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 05:17 PM
I don't hate Dwight. I just think he has some very bad people in his ear giving him some bad advise on how to handle situations, or he is just very naive, or more likely, some combination of both. Howard does not strike me as a bad guy. But he has sure had his image take a nose dive.

He's made some bad PR choices, whether of his own accord, or because of bad advise that he has chosen to listen to.

I could see Dwight asking for a trade this off-season, but the Magic will be hard pressed to get the same level of deal they were being offered before, because of all the PR nightmares that have happened since then, and because of a big man coming off of back surgery.

And I am by no means giving the Magic a pass for how they have handled things, or the team they have put around him. The problem is, these players are the product, and they need to be smarter about how they come across in the media, and to other teams, in order to put themselves in the best situation possible. Both as far as the team they are on, and the way they are viewed by the public, which directly affects their bank accounts through endorsements, apparel purchases, etc. Dwight has not done himself any favors this year.

So basically...you are chastising the OP for copying an pasting the title of the article he is linking to? Genius.

yes i am. both him and NBC sports. thank u for your attention

MassoDio
04-23-2012, 05:23 PM

No problem. Just wanted to make sure I understood the misplaced hostility correctly.

People should all be on notice to change the title, author, most of the actual content, and anything else about an article that someone on here may not like, before they copy and post the title and the link to said article into a forum, made for discussing things, and finding links to articles that you had not seen yourself.

Stupid people and their copying and pasting. Where is the PSD Editor. This should have been caught before it was posted. I know...I know...NBC's Editor didn't have a problem with it either, and won't be sued, as this type of thing happens all the time, but PSD should have MUCH higher standards. And the OP should be ashamed of himself for such a non-journalistic approach to posting on a public forum.

lol...wow...

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 05:25 PM

Seriously if this is upsetting to you, where have you been the last two seasons when rumours were flying around every where and there were 1000 threads about howard. this is nothing new and its not going to end any time soon.

again watch that link i provided it should help lighten the situation up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi5lMfkp-FY

NY007
04-23-2012, 05:30 PM
This guy is a ****ing clown

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 05:30 PM
lol im fine guys. im just venting at all this dwight hate. media puts up an article speculating something about dwight, and it pegs ppl against him. its annoying to see all this unwarranted Dwight hate. the media wants him to be a bad guy so badly, they post headlines like that. if you were in his shoes, you wouldnt be so quick to judge.

NY007
04-23-2012, 05:36 PM
lol im fine guys. im just venting at all this dwight hate. media puts up an article speculating something about dwight, and it pegs ppl against him. its annoying to see all this unwarranted Dwight hate. the media wants him to be a bad guy so badly, they post headlines like that. if you were in his shoes, you wouldnt be so quick to judge.

Honestly I'm surprised cause it's orlando, fl.. usually it's NY that pulls this crap..

knicks4life33
04-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Hopefully this summer he wont have a hour long special called the '' decision"

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 05:39 PM

How can you defend him though bro ? your doing more the orlando fans right now then howard is. the guy has been a real drama queen and has really messed with that franchise for some time now.

is he a great talent ? yes!! but he has stirred the pot soo much in orlando and really caused alot of uncertanty.

the magic would have been better off trading him for a boat load of picks and talent and just rebuilding. why do the fans deserve this on going suspence and drama:confused:

magic fans just want a good solid product on the floor, if howard cant make up his mind if he wants to be apart of that or not he should just get on with his life and career instead of draggin this out for much longer then it needed to be.

Afridi786
Magic were going to deal him in the off-season anyway. Nets get a top 3 pick, he'll be going there.

Reversed86Curse
boo ****ing hoo, Dwight. So you didn't get a private jet catered for you to go have your surgery. I'm sick of these over sensitive, cry-baby prima donna's in the NBA.

oak2455
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
who cares what a waste this guy has become

Afridi786
04-23-2012, 05:42 PM
What's the name of the chick in your sig?

rockbottom2010
04-23-2012, 05:43 PM
And so it continues...

bynum is no where close to dwights league...just to let u know as a fact...

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 05:45 PM

Has Dwight ever gotten 30 rebounds and where was bynum mentioned in this article, you trying to start something jabroni?

Yanks All Day
04-23-2012, 05:47 PM

Defensively not yet. But offensively he's in another league ABOVE Dwight. He actually has post moves and is able to hit free throws. Give Bynum 20-22 shots a game and he can put up elite offensive numbers. I'm not sure we can say the same about Dwight. Once Bynum consistently stays healthy, I'm not so sure many people would take Dwight over Bynum. Andrew Bynum is a troll attitude wise, but D12 is legitimately a spoiled prima donna. Next season, I'd still take Dwight, but if this trend continues, I'm building around Bynum.

Anyway, he's played his last game in Orlando. The Magic would be wise to get picks and players now and keep SVG as a coach. At least Stan looks committed to the team and wants to win games.

rockbottom2010
04-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Has Dwight ever gotten 30 rebounds and where was bynum mentioned in this article, you trying to start something jabroni?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Dwight_Howard

let me know whats good.....and bynum only b

rockbottom2010
04-23-2012, 05:48 PM

let me know whats good.....and bynum only became an all star this year.....howard rules the world

Catfish1314
04-23-2012, 05:50 PM
He's so mature.

If I'm Orlando, I'm almost at the point where I give him away. This guy was so cool a few years ago when he pulled the Superman stunt in the dunk contest. Now he's just a 6'11, 270 pound brat.

jailedgiantsfan
04-23-2012, 05:50 PM
dwight should just get his own forum. this is rediculous every single day there are 2 or 3 reports about DH and his ****ing ******** attitude and lil girl antics. if i was the magic i would just send him to the D league next year and have him play there just for a big FU!!!! **** dwight howard the dude is a complete ***** and he is a disgrace to the NBA and the Orlando Magic. i hope they do trade him but they have absolutely no leverage rly. i just feel bad for the magic in general they need to just keep st5an van gundy and trade dwight away and get rid of this headache forever. id try and get bynum and just build around him.

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 05:56 PM

let me know whats good.....and bynum only became an all star this year.....howard rules the world

lol get off his ****,"howard rules the world". ROFL

rockbottom2010
04-23-2012, 06:01 PM
lol get off his ****,"howard rules the world". ROFL

u juss like to **** the lakers till they are dried up hahaha....thats ur problem

D12 fan
04-23-2012, 06:03 PM
If Brooklyn gets a top 3 pick,Dwight will be a Net on draft night.Orlando can just sign Brook Lopez this summer since he can't be traded on draft night,he and Ryan Anderson are best friends.

Wallace,Brooks,top 3 pick for Dwight.

macc
04-23-2012, 06:08 PM
True.

I think the wanted to give Orlando a chance to make things right by giving him some sort of power in that organization, but the way they've handled things since he chose to stay has been terrible.

- Orlando making 0 moves at the Trade Deadline to improve their team
- SVG going public about confidential conversations that took place to make Dwight Howard a "villain"
- Dwight's teammates all going to the media about how they disagree with Dwight wanting a new coach
- Team sending him home and forcing him to take a public airplane

He didn't deserve such mistreatment by the Magic organization when it was his choice to even opt in and stick around for the rest of the season. He could've easily gone to the Nets and him & Deron could've been fighting for a 8th seed before they move to Brooklyn.

The Magic organization is going to regret letting Dwight Howard go as it's a high chance they'll never get another talent like him in the next 5 years.

Ok, let's use some common sense here. Going in order of the bold

-What moves could the FO make when Dwight was changing his mind on staying or going litereally everyday up until the dealine? If he stayed the Magic would go for certain moves and if he decided to leave, the Magic would of went a completely different direction. So how can a FO make moves when you don't know what your superstar wants to do all the way up until the very last min?

-There was nothing SVG did to make Dwight look like a villian. Dwight is doing a fine job in putting himself in that lime light. SVG is as honest as they come. It prob was annoying hearing everyday that he was prob going to be fired at the end of the year so when somone asked him he simply confirmed it. He's already been screwed over by an organization once. I had no problem seeing him put it all out there. Esp after the year he's had and had to put up with

-Who were "all of Dwights teammates" saying this, because I didn't see a single report on any player admitting any of this to the media. Can you please post a link

-Did you really just list this? Plus it was "reported" which doesn't make it true, and if it was true then f'n whaaaaaaaaa about it. If this is literally a reason for somone to dislike an organization it about shows you the premadonnas we have in todays NBA superstar. It's that sad.

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 06:49 PM

What are you talking about? The Orlando Magic literally BEGGED, literally lined up on their knees and BEGGED for Dwight to actually opt in and SIGN AN EXTENSION.

They asked for this, they pressured him into this against his wishes.

I told you back then, within 24 hours of that signing he was going to realize that he could no longer leave in free agency this summer and start freaking out.

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 06:57 PM

Yeah, I agree about this. Does anybody know which agency represents Dwight?

I don't know who is agent is or who is represented him, but they seem to have made every possible mistake this year. If Dwight actually had unnecessary back surgery, as some have suggested, just to escape from the media scrutiny and the unbearable tension between him and SVG, then he might've actually wrecked his whole career over this nonsense, if for some reason he doesn't return as strong and limber as he once was.

I don't see how any team of representatives could possibly fumble both the business and the PR sides of this so badly, and on top of that manage to ignore and misunderstand their client so completely, letting him get pushed and manipulated into a situation where he is so incredibly unhappy.

Who does manage Dwight Howard? I'm guessing it must be some alcoholic uncle with a side business in selling cars that will turn out in the future to have been embezzling from him the whole time. I'm quite certain it's not one of the top sports agencies. Of course I could google this but I am so lazy...

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh, my bad.

Dwight's agent is Dan Fegan, who is a top sports agent.

My apologies. Dwight must actually be getting top flight career advice, PR support and representation this year, only everything is getting misrepresented in the media. My apologies.

Punk
04-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Orlando WANTS him gone. It's pretty obvious and the simple fact they've been pretty solid without him shows they would welcome rebuilding. This whole mistreating crap is just sort of their way to returning the favor of the sabotage.

Welcome to Brooklyn, Dwight.

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 07:11 PM
u juss like to **** the lakers till they are dried up hahaha....thats ur problem

You have horrible grammar

LakersA's49ers
04-23-2012, 07:15 PM
carmelo,d-will,cp3,and dwight. what they have in common? high paychecks and no rings

D12 fan
04-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Chicago was still interested in Dwight after the trade deadline,if they don't get to the Finals this year I could see them being a suitor to trade for Dwight on draft night.

Noah,Deng for Dwight,Turk

D12 fan
04-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Orlando WANTS him gone. It's pretty obvious and the simple fact they've been pretty solid without him shows they would welcome rebuilding.

:facepalm:Dumbest post of the day.

naps
04-23-2012, 07:22 PM
No.One.Cares.Anymore.You.Scumbag.

jmoney85
04-23-2012, 07:25 PM
:facepalm:Dumbest post of the day.

no you take that award with

Chicago was still interested in Dwight after the trade deadline,if they don't get to the Finals this year I could see them being a suitor to trade for Dwight on draft night.

Noah,Deng for Dwight,Turk

Punk
04-23-2012, 07:30 PM
carmelo,d-will,cp3,and dwight. what they have in common? high paychecks and no rings

What the hell does that have to do with anything? The reason these guys go to major markets is to get stars to be their Shaq and Gasol.

Sorry but not every star gets one sided trades to help them win rings.

_KB24_
04-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Who do you see as favorites to land him? Will he want to go to Brooklyn if Deron doesn't commit or is Dallas the front-runner?

tr3ymill3r
04-23-2012, 07:41 PM
so much for rolling the dice.

ThePooH_1_
04-23-2012, 07:45 PM
I wish no team would go after him so he have to retire.. but we all know this is not going to happen :(

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 07:59 PM
How can you defend him though bro ? your doing more the orlando fans right now then howard is. the guy has been a real drama queen and has really messed with that franchise for some time now.

is he a great talent ? yes!! but he has stirred the pot soo much in orlando and really caused alot of uncertanty.

the magic would have been better off trading him for a boat load of picks and talent and just rebuilding. why do the fans deserve this on going suspence and drama:confused:

magic fans just want a good solid product on the floor, if howard cant make up his mind if he wants to be apart of that or not he should just get on with his life and career instead of draggin this out for much longer then it needed to be.

i think dwight is confused and honestly immature. I'm not giving up on him though. i would've wanted to be traded too, the way the Magic FO screwed him over. Honestly, they made HORRIBLE moves, only making the team worse.

He hasn't really done anything to make me really hate him. he opted in, he apologized for the circus and i let it go since then. This report doesn't bother me bc its all speculation, nothing actually happened. The media puts out these random articles, taking old news and just restating it with a new idea of what they think will happen or what they think is going on.
Stan really put him in a bad position when he told the media he was aware dwight wanted him "gone" in the beginning of the season, making dwight the bad guy again. i guess i just don't have as much hate in my blood as everyone else. if you look at it one way, the only thing thats "happened" is that he withdrew his trade request and opted in. Then, he got hurt. The media can sprinkle whatever they want on those facts, but thats all thats actually occurred.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 08:00 PM
boo ****ing hoo, Dwight. So you didn't get a private jet catered for you to go have your surgery. I'm sick of these over sensitive, cry-baby prima donna's in the NBA.

dwight never complained about that, stephen a. did. get your facts straight before you call him out.

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 08:02 PM
dwight should just get his own forum. this is rediculous every single day there are 2 or 3 reports about DH and his ****ing ******** attitude and lil girl antics. if i was the magic i would just send him to the D league next year and have him play there just for a big FU!!!! **** dwight howard the dude is a complete ***** and he is a disgrace to the NBA and the Orlando Magic. i hope they do trade him but they have absolutely no leverage rly. i just feel bad for the magic in general they need to just keep st5an van gundy and trade dwight away and get rid of this headache forever. id try and get bynum and just build around him.

he didn't ***** or complain. stephen A just speculated on how he would feel if it happened to him. how is he a disgrace? your obviously very angry. did he kill ur dog or something?

MagicHero3
04-23-2012, 08:03 PM
What are you talking about? The Orlando Magic literally BEGGED, literally lined up on their knees and BEGGED for Dwight to actually opt in and SIGN AN EXTENSION.

They asked for this, they pressured him into this against his wishes.

I told you back then, within 24 hours of that signing he was going to realize that he could no longer leave in free agency this summer and start freaking out.

we didn't beg him, we gave him an ultimatum. we said if he doesn't opt in, were going to trade him. where is the begging there?

jiggin
04-23-2012, 08:06 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

Dwight Howard is a BIG baby who is SPOILED ROTTEN!

That is all...

uprightciti
04-23-2012, 08:15 PM
he will be a brooklyn net on draft night

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Orlando WANTS him gone. It's pretty obvious and the simple fact they've been pretty solid without him shows they would welcome rebuilding. This whole mistreating crap is just sort of their way to returning the favor of the sabotage.

HAHA yeah RIGHT.

Last I remember, Orlando spent a solid YEAR saying they only want to keep Dwight no matter what and turning down every conceivable trade offer, and culminating in "the phone call" in which every emotional appeal possible was made to Dwight to "pweez, pweez, PWEEEEAAZZ" stay in Orlando.

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 08:18 PM
we didn't beg him, we gave him an ultimatum. we said if he doesn't opt in, were going to trade him. where is the begging there?

uh, did you not hear about "the Phone Call", all the grandkids on the conference call with Dwight right before the tradeline?

"why, Dwight, why?"

"please stay. We love you Dwight"

etc, etc

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm telling you, this is laugh a minute and getting better and better.

naps
04-23-2012, 08:20 PM
"So much for loyalty...hahaha" ---Wade.

Wade looks like genius now for the all the hate he got after that tweet.

Holydiver
04-23-2012, 08:22 PM
wittle baby had to ride airtran waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this ***** is seriously the most unlikable player since LBJ

Sssmush
04-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Deron's comments after Howard opted in were priceless

The goods
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Not this again,he gone before the season starts back up next year.

GiantsSwaGG
04-23-2012, 08:40 PM
**** Dwight Howard with his crying ***** ***....

JesusWears24
04-23-2012, 08:41 PM
This has grown tiresome.

Verbal Christ
04-23-2012, 08:41 PM
im glad most people here felt like ganging up with all the 'screw dwight' talk ... give me a break like its the first or last time a star player will ask for star treatment. some of you should come down from the high horse.

im just hoping this hateful sentiment keeps to resonate and the rockets can somehow find willing partner in the magic again for one of their disgruntled players. even if its a one year rental you could still flip that talent for great pieces.

smith&wesson
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
im glad most people here felt like ganging up with all the 'screw dwight' talk ... give me a break like its the first or last time a star player will ask for star treatment. some of you should come down from the high horse.

im just hoping this hateful sentiment keeps to resonate and the rockets can somehow find willing partner in the magic again for one of their disgruntled players. even if its a one year rental you could still flip that talent for great pieces.

Your telling us to get off of our high horse and in the same breath are saying its ok to ask for star treatment ? lol do you not see the irony in saying this ?

howard got star treatment!! this is no longer about that. its the fact that he has dragged this thing out for 2years now which is far longer then it needed to go. why even sign on for another year only for this madness to continue ??

Howard was treated like a god in orlando dont say that he wasnt. he wanted more, he tried to play mr gm, he threw his weight around, he stirred the pot. they catered to him and he went on an on with his antics. if you dont want to see that it is your porogative. theres a huge difference between facing facts and hating. hate is a strong word and your simply throwing it around.

Jenceman
04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Damn, some Magic fans are really in denial :laugh2:

Fnom11
04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
If I were Otis Smith I would trade him to the Bobcats just to make his life worse.

eibbor
04-23-2012, 10:13 PM
If I were Otis Smith I would trade him to the Bobcats just to make his life worse.

If I were Otis Smith I'd get whatever I could get for Howard and then fire myself. You keep a good coach and get rid of 2 headaches at the same time.

Denverbronco007
04-23-2012, 10:18 PM
oh no poor dwight and his hurt feelings on top of his millions :cry: . Maybe he shouldn't have treated his organization as a rag doll expecting power in everything he does. So sick of players thinking they can run things.

+1

blastmasta26
04-23-2012, 10:20 PM

That would only hurt the Magic, you don't want Dwight staying in the division. And if the Bobcats were to keep Biyombo? :speechless: Forget about scoring on them.

3ballbomber
04-23-2012, 10:28 PM

Why bother when Otis has already done nothing to help Dwight and Orlando be contenders. When Rashard Lewis was traded and other pieces after their finals run they bring back Turkey-glue, sign a washed up Vince "I should retire" Carter" and Gilbert "I don't know wtf i'm doing in the nba" Arenas (also not to mention one dimentional player in jason richardson).....ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!? and people are complaining that Howard isn't happy?

Westbrook36
04-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Media + Dwight Howard = A terrible mixture

Who knows what the hell is actually happening

ThadOchocinco
04-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Dear Orlando,

I don't know where you got the idea that basketball fans were into ongoing soap operas.

Sincerely,

Thad Ochocinco

smiddy012
04-23-2012, 11:02 PM

Yeah Orlando should trade DH to a ****** team for a couple 1sts and whatever else they can get away with.

DR_1
04-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Are you kidding me :facepalm:

Trueblue2
04-23-2012, 11:36 PM
They were gonna trade him in the offseason regardless...

ManningToTyree
04-23-2012, 11:44 PM
**** dwight. This is so played out. I wish he didn't re-up so we don't have to hear this **** anymore

Raph12
04-24-2012, 02:16 AM

3-7 without him, wins against the Pistons on the second of a b2b, Cavs without Irving on the second of a b2b and the Sixers who were struggling (2-5) before playing us (and we shot 53+% against and outrebounded by 16)... We've given up over 50% shooting in 8 of 10 games without him, that's already the same amount of times we allowed 50+% with Dwight all season long (8 of 54 games).

Yeah you're right though, we're "pretty solid" without him. :rolleyes:

Punk
04-24-2012, 02:46 AM
3-7 without him, wins against the Pistons on the second of a b2b, Cavs without Irving on the second of a b2b and the Sixers who were struggling (2-5) before playing us (and we shot 53+% against and outrebounded by 16)... We've given up over 50% shooting in 8 of 10 games without him, that's already the same amount of times we allowed 50+% with Dwight all season long (8 of 54 games).

Yeah you're right though, we're "pretty solid" without him. :rolleyes:

Add a healthy Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks, Top 10 pick from NJN and the Magic are pretty solid to me? :shrug:

Nelson/Smith
Brooks/Reddick
J Rich/Q Rich/Clark
Anderson/Davis
Lopez/*draft pick?*/Orton?

Pretty solid if they stay healthy. Two guys who can average 20ppg and young isn't bad around a bunch of proven 3 point shooters.

MJ-BULLS
04-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Im tired of this sucker, seriously.

Raph12
04-24-2012, 03:06 AM
Add a healthy Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks, Top 10 pick from NJN and the Magic are pretty solid to me? :shrug:

Nelson/Smith
Brooks/Reddick
J Rich/Q Rich/Clark
Anderson/Davis
Lopez/*draft pick?*/Orton?

Pretty solid if they stay healthy. Two guys who can average 20ppg and young isn't bad around a bunch of proven 3 point shooters.

You guys don't have a top 10 pick, your pick is only top 3 protected... Basically if you have a pick left, then sure, we'll take that package of Lopez, Brooks and the top 3 pick; if not, thanks but no thanks.

--23--
04-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Im tired of this sucker, seriously.

yep me too, But I would still make a run at him during the offseason tho. :laugh2:

Vikingfan84
04-24-2012, 03:50 AM
I can't imagine there is anyone on this planet that still likes this guy. Guy is a disgrace to the sport. This guy had the world at the palm of his hand for so long. How far this guy has fallen from being a world class image to the sport.

Where have the Jordan's, Malone's, Stockton's and Miller's gone? Never will we see players stick with 1 team again...

The 90's were great.

rockbottom2010
04-24-2012, 04:00 AM
You have horrible grammar

u don't even know what i put....so go figure...smart ***

gotoHcarolina52
04-24-2012, 04:08 AM
Hey, Howard, :moon:

Longhornfan1234
04-24-2012, 04:13 AM
Bynum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Howard.

5ass
04-24-2012, 05:02 AM
Bynum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Howard.

Really? Forget about the Dwight drama and everything, if you think Bynum is better than Howard, let alone much better than Howard, you dont know **** about basketball, simple as that.

Weezy
04-24-2012, 08:11 AM
I just don't understand what dwight is doing this whole season....I'm not surprised by this report. He's been on and off this whole time and he has been very childish for what he put the magic organization through.

On the other hand, that article that said Melo wanted to be traded was pure BS and this seems like a similar situation. We will see what happens in the offseason but magic should just trade him asap and move on already

SkipBaylessFan
04-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Sooner he's gone, the better.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Really? Forget about the Dwight drama and everything, if you think Bynum is better than Howard, let alone much better than Howard, you dont know **** about basketball, simple as that.

Personality means a lot in any sport... He can play but when he wishes.... Your basic assclown .... I rather have a hard working player instead of some guy who throws everyone under the bus except himself for his piss poor play and attitude :eyebrow: as of now Howard has lost all respect of everyone probably the worst cry baby in this league

5ass
04-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Personality means a lot in any sport... He can play but when he wishes.... Your basic assclown .... I rather have a hard working player instead of some guy who throws everyone under the bus except himself for his piss poor play and attitude :eyebrow: as of now Howard has lost all respect of everyone probably the worst cry baby in this league

Its funny u called bynum a hard worker, the guy is as inconsistent as can be. You guys choose to believe every single report about howard. Thats the biggest problem here, the media want u to buy into their stories to gain attention. Also funny you mention personality when bynum is still far less mature than howard, and brings his immaturity with him on the court. Also since when does howard have "piss poor play and attitude" on the court? The guy gives it all he's got for this team. Your post is contradicting and baseless, you want to hate on howard fine, but dont make up ******** to convince urself he's not the best big man in the league.

tcav701
04-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Brooks, Lopez, and a first if they can get one from somewhere.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Its funny u called bynum a hard worker, the guy is as inconsistent as can be. You guys choose to believe every single report about howard. Thats the biggest problem here, the media want u to buy into their stories to gain attention. Also funny you mention personality when bynum is still far less mature than howard, and brings his immaturity with him on the court. Also since when does howard have "piss poor play and attitude" on the court? The guy gives it all he's got for this team. Your post is contradicting and baseless, you want to hate on howard fine, but dont make up ******** to convince urself he's not the best big man in the league.

Read my What I wrote I starting to think you can't comprehend the English language .... Where did I mention Bynum??? Wow just keep loving the assclown In Orlando

5ass
04-24-2012, 08:53 AM

Also u want to talk about cry babies when ur a fan of carmelo? Haha how quickly we forget.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Ohhh and the last time the Knicks played the magic he basically gave up watch the game over he played like he had no cares ... Also didn't score for long stretches but you're right he's fantastic!!!! Good luck with that situation !

5ass
04-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Read my What I wrote I starting to think you can't comprehend the English language .... Where did I mention Bynum??? Wow just keep loving the assclown In Orlando

Seriously? U responded to my post about bynum are u playing stupid or what?

oak2455
04-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Also u want to talk about cry babies when ur a fan of carmelo? Haha how quickly we forget.

Again what does Carmelo have to do with what Howard is doing??? It's not even close make a poll.... **** he's ahead of Lebron by miles!!!!!

5ass
04-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Ohhh and the last time the Knicks played the magic he basically gave up watch the game over he played like he had no cares ... Also didn't score for long stretches but you're right he's fantastic!!!! Good luck with that situation !

He is fantastic! still better than any player on the knicks. he had back issues that game, and their was that whole SVG situation happening the same day.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Seriously? U responded to my post about bynum are u playing stupid or what?

You did quote me ??? Listen I'm done because you're in love with Howard good luck whenever he's back

HouRealCoach
04-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Just trade him to Orlando... But guys remember Steven A Smith reported this

5ass
04-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Again what does Carmelo have to do with what Howard is doing??? It's not even close make a poll.... **** he's ahead of Lebron by miles!!!!!

Ya i mean its not like howard opted in to give the magic a chance to build a team around him, like i said u can buy into everything in the media, but it still doesnt make it true.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 09:02 AM
He is fantastic! still better than any player on the knicks. he had back issues that game, and their was that whole SVG situation happening the same day.

He's nothing now and we won't know til he's back which he might ever be the same the back is very tricky..... So Goodluck

HouRealCoach
04-24-2012, 09:04 AM

What about the game before that? They got blew out and was down by 39 at one point and he had 12 and the game before that he just had 8

Dwight is fantastic but don't make up excuses for losing to the Knicks

5ass
04-24-2012, 09:09 AM
What about the game before that? They got blew out and was down by 39 at one point and he had 12 and the game before that he just had 8

Dwight is fantastic but don't make up excuses for losing to the Knicks

Im not taking anything away from the knicks they played dwight well. They doubled him the second he got the ball, therefore he passed the ball more and shot a lot less.

Antipod
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM
LAKERS bound !

aztr0
04-24-2012, 09:34 AM
By the time the season ends, his mind has changed again. Nothing to see here.

LA_Raiders
04-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Howard = Bynum

Pair of Cry Babies...

5ass
04-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Howard = Bynum

Pair of Cry Babies...

So are lebron, melo, cp3, kobe, ect. Thats how the league is these days.
Also bynum really doesnt have a reason to cry. Dwight Has a right to complain, and im hoping his complaining lights a fire under the magic organizations ***.

D12 fan
04-24-2012, 10:51 AM
If everybody is tired of hearing rumors about Dwight,then why are you reading this thread and commenting in every Dwight thread.If you don't care about Dwight,then don't post in the thread.

MLB2K10King
04-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh no poor Dwight, they paid you millions of dollars, you demanded a trade in the middle of the season, then changed your mind 6 different times in 3 days then tried to get your coach fired. You poor thing how dare they treat you so poorly

AceMan
04-24-2012, 10:56 AM
trade him to the Bobcats

MagicHero3
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
"So much for loyalty...hahaha" ---Wade.

Wade looks like genius now for the all the hate he got after that tweet.

wade and genius should never be in the same sentence

MagicHero3
04-24-2012, 11:01 AM
lol its so funny how ppl think dwight actually said any of this. ah to be young dumb and naive. media wins, again

RaiderLakersA's
04-24-2012, 11:06 AM
If both sides went about their business in a professional manner, we wouldn't have these endless threads of "Dwight's gone, Dwight's not gone" crap. All they have to do is just shut the **** up, stick to a self-imposed gag order and keep all discussions in-house. But no, they can't even do that. From the front office, to the head coach, to the player in question, what a pathetic joke.

5ass
04-24-2012, 11:37 AM
If both sides went about their business in a professional manner, we wouldn't have these endless threads of "Dwight's gone, Dwight's not gone" crap. All they have to do is just shut the **** up, stick to a self-imposed gag order and keep all discussions in-house. But no, they can't even do that. From the front office, to the head coach, to the player in question, what a pathetic joke.

This guy gets it.

BklynKnicks3
04-24-2012, 11:56 AM
dwight is such a damn corn Ball him and lebron are the same person personality wise how canu cheer for some1 like that.

D-Block21-Chito
04-24-2012, 12:00 PM
So are lebron, melo, cp3, kobe, ect. Thats how the league is these days.
Also bynum really doesnt have a reason to cry. Dwight Has a right to complain, and im hoping his complaining lights a fire under the magic organizations ***.

How is Kobe a cry baby?.... Disrespectful....

5ass
04-24-2012, 12:03 PM
dwight is such a damn corn Ball him and lebron are the same person personality wise how canu cheer for some1 like that.

R u serious? Knicks fans should be the last ones to talk, Carmelo *****ed his way out of Denver. He wasnt even giving it 100% the last months he was with them.

oak2455
04-24-2012, 12:06 PM
R u serious? Knicks fans should be the last ones to talk, Carmelo *****ed his way out of Denver. He wasnt even giving it 100% the last months he was with them.

not even close.....also how did Denver do on that trade?? Listen right now Howard is making all these other guys look really good:D and thats scary:eyebrow:

Norieaga
04-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Cry some more. I'd put all these "superstars" in minimum-wage jobs. See how they like that, they have no clue how fortunate they are.

5ass
04-24-2012, 12:07 PM
How is Kobe a cry baby?.... Disrespectful....

trade request to chicago? come on ur a bulls fan u should know that.
BTW: just to show SAS credibility...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/986680-kobe-bryant-trade-rumors-how-bryants-demand-would-impact-dwight-howard-magic

“I predicted that Kobe Bryant will demand a trade, and I am not budging from that. He’s livid. I’ve known Kobe too long. He is ticked off. It’s not just because [the Clippers] got Chris Paul, which is a guy that he expected to have. It’s because Jim Buss seems to be doing the inexplicable.”

5ass
04-24-2012, 12:09 PM
not even close.....also how did Denver do on that trade?? Listen right now Howard is making all these other guys look really good:D and thats scary:eyebrow:

only reason Denver got anything back is because Melo wanted a better contract, so ya thats not really helping his case. Whats not even close?

8kobe24
04-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Must suck to be Dwight Howard. Got all these millions, but still feel like you getting treated like crap?

NetSymptom
04-24-2012, 12:47 PM
lol its so funny how ppl think dwight actually said any of this. ah to be young dumb and naive. media wins, again

I agree, it seems Dwight's Camp has wanted Howard out of Orlando much more than Dwight has wanted that himself.

That said, look at the corner Dwight has put himself into. When reports come out that he's said things like this, what can he do? He can't deny it, because we've already seen him deny the SVG rumors and have that thrown back in his face.

So if I'm Dwight's camp and really want him out of there, I'm feeding all this stuff to the Media (Broussard and SAS especially) to create such a tense environment in Orlando that Howard can't back his way out of.

valade16
04-24-2012, 01:27 PM
I agree, it seems Dwight's Camp has wanted Howard out of Orlando much more than Dwight has wanted that himself.

That said, look at the corner Dwight has put himself into. When reports come out that he's said things like this, what can he do? He can't deny it, because we've already seen him deny the SVG rumors and have that thrown back in his face.

So if I'm Dwight's camp and really want him out of there, I'm feeding all this stuff to the Media (Broussard and SAS especially) to create such a tense environment in Orlando that Howard can't back his way out of.

You make it sound like the media is unfairly getting on his case in that instance. If you say something and try to deny it you will get called on it.

So we have a demonstratable history of him saying things and then denying them to the press. Honestly given everything that has gone down, are you suggesting we give him the benefit of the doubt?

I know it's innocent until guilty but really, after the 15th murder, was anyone gonna believe Dahmer was innocent of the 16th?

gaughan333
04-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I hate him so much. He is just a big child

raiderNlakerfan
04-24-2012, 01:43 PM
offer em pau for d12 straight up

Rockice_8
04-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Let's me get this straight. You had a chance to become a FA (meaning you could go wherever you wanted) but signed a 1 year extension (giving away every ounce of leverage you had) only to play a few more games and then demand another trade.

WTF?

King P
04-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Orlando should have traded Dwight when before the deadline. Now they will be in a terrible position if they try to trade him.

Dwight's stock has plummeted. They will not get anywhere near equal value for him. Teams are gonna lowball them.

rapjuicer06
04-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Again, people in PSD believing what reporters are saying. S.A. Smith is never right about anything, and everyone believes it. I can't wait for one of them to say the world will end tomorrow so I can hit up one of these dumb *****$ for their car or house...

NoahH
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
How bout...

Magic will demand trade this summer due to poor treatment by Dwight Howard

King P
04-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Again, people in PSD believing what reporters are saying. S.A. Smith is never right about anything, and everyone believes it. I can't wait for one of them to say the world will end tomorrow so I can hit up one of these dumb *****$ for their car or house...
Stphen A. Smith was the 1st to report about the Big 3. Then once he said it, everybody ran with it, and it turned out to be true.

But yea, he's never right about anything :rolleyes:

mike_noodles
04-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Just another excuse for this excuse of a man.

Ezio
04-24-2012, 02:22 PM
This guy is a terrible teammate. Who knows the Magic could of probably actually been a contender if they traded him away.

JasonJohnHorn
04-24-2012, 02:22 PM
You know... I used to like Dwight Howard. SMFH!

5ass
04-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Stphen A. Smith was the 1st to report about the Big 3. Then once he said it, everybody ran with it, and it turned out to be true.

But yea, he's never right about anything :rolleyes:

earlier in the season he said Kobe is going to request a trade.

torocan
04-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Honestly, speculation or not there's nothing surprising about this report at all. And don't expect a "report" saying that Dwight asked for a trade. Even if Dwight is asking for a trade come the off season, he's NOT allowed to publically request a trade according to the CBA.

If anything is reported, it's going to be through "anonymous sources". That's just how it works.

Given the circus that has been the Magic this year (which amazingly has outshined the circuses of Dallas and the Knicks), I don't think anyone rational believes that Dwight won't end up traded in the offseason.

-He's ticked off his coach
-He's ticked off his team mates
-He's ticked off the owners/management

So, unless the Owners decide to swallow their discomfort, fire the Coach and Management, AND GUT the team of the players who don't want to work with the guy, it makes perfect sense that Dwight will be gone.

The only difference between Now and the Trade deadline is that the Magic now have a 1 year contract to trade for some good pieces.

Dwight will play out next year somewhere. There are plenty of teams that will take him.

The only questions will be which team on his shortlist of preferred destinations that it will be, how much his back injury impacts that trade, and whether SVG will be staying or gone.

Herniated disks are messy (just look up Baron Davis), so that's definitely going to hurt his trade value.

As for SVG, if Dwight is traded, I wouldn't be too shocked if the Magic end up keeping SVG. He's a good coach. Just get him some good players that he can work with (IE, more than just a center) and you could concievably build another nice playoff contender for next year.

Not to mention, there's not THAT many other upper tier coach options floating around at the moment that are worth taking over SVG.

Then we can look forward to another year of Dwight drama... somewhere other than Orlando.

Stinkyoutsider
04-24-2012, 02:45 PM
The Magic have to send Howard away now. There's no way to reconcile or repair the situation, especially after the news about Howard going to management to have them fire Van Gundy. From that point on, Van Gundy was in trouble. Either he will lose the team if the other players side with Howard or he loses his best player (Howard). No win situation.

That's ****** up that Howard has to fly commercial though, with him being the top product for a multimillion dollar corporation. That would be the last straw if I'm Howard. The Magic should be consulting Howard on a lot of things, especially knowing that Howard fills that arena every night.

King P
04-24-2012, 02:46 PM
He never said Kobe was going to demand a trade. He said that since the Lakers were regressing and the the new Buss was going in a different direction, that he could see Kobe wanting out since he's older and his window is closing.

He never said Kobe would come out and demand a trade. He did say that Kobe wanted out of LA 5 years ago, and Kobe came on his show to confirm it.

You can attack SAS for his antics and behavior, but you can't attack the man's credibility.

rapjuicer06
04-24-2012, 02:56 PM

He also said Lebron was going to NYC. Then he said Dwight was going to NYC. He's been right once...cool. He's just another guy with "sources" that are wrong. No player in their right mind will ever tell this schmuck what they're thinking, or what they plan on doing

Wade>You
04-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Dwight Howard made a fool out of a lot of fans who thought he was special.

rapjuicer06
04-24-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure every Orlando fan is on board with trading Howard. I sitll think draft night Orlando will trade Dwight to the Nets for a first round pick, Lopez and Brooks

5ass
04-24-2012, 03:10 PM
He also said Lebron was going to NYC. Then he said Dwight was going to NYC. He's been right once...cool. He's just another guy with "sources" that are wrong. No player in their right mind will ever tell this schmuck what they're thinking, or what they plan on doing

im surprised not one player has ever called him out yet.

rapjuicer06
04-24-2012, 03:14 PM
im surprised not one player has ever called him out yet.

They don't have to. He makes himself look like a tool always doing that

NetSymptom
04-24-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm pretty sure every Orlando fan is on board with trading Howard. I sitll think draft night Orlando will trade Dwight to the Nets for a first round pick, Lopez and Brooks

We can't trade Lopez. Wed have to S&T in July. We most likely won't have a 1st Rd pick this year either.

rapjuicer06
04-24-2012, 03:22 PM
We can't trade Lopez. Wed have to S&T in July. We most likely won't have a 1st Rd pick this year either.

Yea, S&T Lopez to Orlando...And yea, I just notice Houston's been playin like **** lately.

QueensG
04-25-2012, 09:54 AM
can the magic just trade her already...for godsakes..so sick of hearing about her

Fresno
04-27-2012, 02:07 AM
can the magic just trade her already...for godsakes..so sick of hearing about her
Well Orlando is in the Playoffs so you'll hear about him even more.

broncosfan4eva
04-27-2012, 02:57 AM
it would be a nice story if the magic won the chip without howard haha

REKAL
04-27-2012, 03:17 AM
I hope Dwight gets traded to the bobcats for their best players!

Raph12
04-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Well Orlando is in the Playoffs so you'll hear about him even more.

Especially when idiotic posters "up" a thread about him that was dead, for posts like this. :rolleyes:

D12 fan
04-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Dwill is now saying he see's a bright future in Brooklyn,their gm saying if Dwight's is on the trade market again they will try again to aquire him,Dwight demanding a trade once he season is over,Dwill saying he spoke to Dwight the day he had surgery,all these signs make me believe Dwight will be a Brooklyn Nets this offseason.

Robbw241
04-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I hope Dwight gets traded to the bobcats for their best players!

and who would those people be LOL

Heater4life
04-27-2012, 11:58 AM
I hope prior to trading him they send him off to the developmental league for 3-4 months. So he can come back down to earth a bit.

THE_LOGO
04-27-2012, 05:12 PM
I can't imagine there is anyone on this planet that still likes this guy. Guy is a disgrace to the sport. This guy had the world at the palm of his hand for so long. How far this guy has fallen from being a world class image to the sport.

Where have the Jordan's, Malone's, Stockton's and Miller's gone? Never will we see players stick with 1 team again...

The 90's were great.

You forgot Payton...oh wait, Payton and Malone jumped ship to join the Lakers. ;)

Randy West
04-27-2012, 05:20 PM
I thought Jordan played for a couple as well......I guess he did play for the Wizards at a time when you really had to wonder if the team was playing basketball for the most part.

As far as Dwight goes I wish the guy would just go away. I am so tired of he's staying, he may extend, he wants a trade, he does not want a trade and wants the coach fired.........truck me man you bi polar trucker do something with yourself already and be done with it!

JordansBulls
05-02-2012, 12:12 PM
If Dwight wasn't going to play in the playoffs he should have just accepted a deal to the Nets then.

Raph12
05-02-2012, 02:02 PM
If Dwight wasn't going to play in the playoffs he should have just accepted a deal to the Nets then.

This is why you "upped" this thread?... And people wonder why we never stop hearing about Dwight, because threads like this get "upped" for posts like that^.

ChicagoJ
05-02-2012, 02:40 PM
It's more like poor treatment to the Magic by Howard. Over the past year this guy really comes off an immature kid at times. If he weren't as good as he is no one would want him. Hopefully once he's on a new team his attitude will be that of a normal player.

knicks4life33
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Thats why deron Williams is saying he might stay in New Jersey . they after all are goin end up together watch

NJBASEBALL22
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Thats why deron Williams is saying he might stay in New Jersey . they after all are goin end up together watch

I hope so... they'll be the best team in the city... lol. but really.

D12 fan
05-02-2012, 03:31 PM

:facepalm:Why did you post this dumb *****,the guy is injured have respect for him,like you do for Rose.

Punk
05-02-2012, 09:45 PM
I hope so... they'll be the 2nd best team in the city... lol. but really.

Fixed. ;)

fadedmario
05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Dwight Howard is the most annoying NBA star player hands down. I can honestly say I wouldn't want him even on my favorite team (the Pistons) and were horrible. Dude is nothing but a overrated diva.

I know the Lakers wanted him in the past - but if I was a Lakers fan, I'd rather keep Bynum. Dwight Howard is a delusional piece of ****.

oak2455
05-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Dwight Howard is the most annoying NBA star player hands down. I can honestly say I wouldn't want him even on my favorite team (the Pistons) and were horrible. Dude is nothing but a overrated diva.

I know the Lakers wanted him in the past - but if I was a Lakers fan, I'd rather keep Bynum. Dwight Howard is a delusional piece of ****.

I agree with this Detroit poster( legend).... Well said!!!

Mave1002
05-02-2012, 10:03 PM
One of the greatest Divas.

fadedmario
05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
I agree with this Detroit poster( legend).... Well said!!!

:cheers:

GottaLoveCubs
05-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Does anyone even want this quitter on their team?

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Does anyone even want this quitter on their team?

Why yes, yes I would.

fadedmario
05-02-2012, 10:10 PM
I feel bad for Stan Van Gundy. He's had to deal with this ***** for too long. Also, that Press Conference with Dwight looking clueless was priceless. Dude has the IQ of a 4th grader..

tr3ymill3r
05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
This is the best time to trade for him, because he's hurt and has caused a lot of drama for the Magic. It's the worse time to trade him if you're Orlando because you'll get considerably less than what you would if you wait til the deadline.

mudvayne387
05-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Howard will be a Knick. Stat and Chadler for Howard and Turk.

oak2455
05-02-2012, 10:15 PM
:cheers:

You're a very smart poster and I agree with what your saying .... I almost spit my water out when you said IQ of a 4th grader:clap: he's your basic spoiled pro athlete :facepalm:

JJ_JKidd
05-02-2012, 10:18 PM
What a wuss. He wants to give the Magic franchise a championship eh? :facepalm:

Raph12
05-02-2012, 10:25 PM

And yet, he'll probably go down as a better player than anyone in the history of your franchise... Makes you think, doesn't it?

Oh and trade Dwight for Bynum (straight up) and the Lakers win the ship, thought I'd throw that out there.

oak2455
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
And yet, he'll probably go down as a better player than anyone in the history of your franchise... Makes you think, doesn't it?

Oh and trade Dwight for Bynum (straight up) and the Lakers win the ship, thought I'd throw that out there.

Detroit? You sure?

D12 fan
05-02-2012, 10:32 PM
I feel bad for Stan Van Gundy. He's had to deal with this ***** for too long. Also, that Press Conference with Dwight looking clueless was priceless. Dude has the IQ of a 4th grader..

Yet he's still rich,and you still hating.:facepalm:

showtime24
05-02-2012, 10:43 PM
IF you just said to Majic FO "I want to be a Laker, trade me asap". You are probably still playing in the playoffs with Kobe!

D12 fan
05-02-2012, 10:50 PM
IF you just said to Majic FO "I want to be a Laker, trade me asap". You are probably still playing in the playoffs with Kobe!

If im not mistaken the Magic are in the playoffs right now.

Gators123
05-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Not really worried about that!

http://i22.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/68/7e/3cef_3.JPG

http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/product-images/P221807-81/ben-wallace-chauncy-billups-holding-championship-and-mvp-trophies.jpg

Dwight probably wont ever get one of those.

FlashMacker
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM
He should've let them trade him when he had the chance. This is why they should've traded him anyway, I knew they were gonna have to deal with this stuff again lol.

oak2455
05-02-2012, 10:59 PM
If im not mistaken the Magic are in the playoffs right now.

are they up 2-0?:D its like me saying the Knicks are in it , but for how long:D

cheetos185
05-02-2012, 11:11 PM
diva or not dude is athletic freak and he's not flop stars like the heat lol

Lo Porto
05-02-2012, 11:17 PM
It's amazing how much Dwight and LeBron have done to completely destroy their public image.

D12 fan
05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
It's amazing how much Dwight and LeBron have done to completely destroy their public image.

Lebron is still popular,he still has commercials,he still sells jerseys,shoes,and everything else.I think his image is already repaired.Dwight will do the same in the next 2yrs.

MagicBucsSox
05-03-2012, 12:02 AM

Dude what the heck are you talking about? Are you bored? They're still two of the 3 best nba guys in merchandise. That's the only image that matters. If Kobe can repair his from rape, I think Dwight and Bron can "repair" theirs from simply wanting a better team.

Fresno
05-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Well its safe to say Dwight actually has a point in wanting to leave.

Yankees1115
05-03-2012, 12:08 AM
This was obvious the minute he "Opted in" but wouldn't sign a long term extension.

I expect the Magic to move him before though because you know they don't wanna do that again. Best chance to rebuild would be in the offseason anyway instead of a deadline deal.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Wouldnt this be better for Orlando?

They'll probably get a lot more for a year's worth of Dwight than a half year.