PDA

View Full Version : Metta World Peace's Elbow on James Harden

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

*Superman*
04-23-2012, 02:13 AM
50 pages over it? ****.

BTW looked like he had ZERO intention on hitting his chest, clearly looked intentional. He shouldn't be on a basketball court, he should be with a psychiatrist.

raidersrock99
04-23-2012, 02:14 AM
people are such keyboard warriors on psd i swear

Sadds The Gr8
04-23-2012, 02:14 AM
I just think it's pretty ridiculous that you're basically condoning what Artest did today.

he's definitely one of the ones giving the Lakers fans a bad name.

KB24PG16
04-23-2012, 02:15 AM
I just think it's pretty ridiculous that you're basically condoning what Artest did today.

whatever time artest misses he deserves it

what i said earlier in this thread

KB24PG16
04-23-2012, 02:17 AM
he's definitely one of the ones giving the Lakers fans a bad name.

you're right :cry:

*Superman*
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
NBA bounties yo, gotta eliminate the competition.

Chinoeyes
04-23-2012, 02:22 AM
it was not as terrible as the hard tackle done by humphries and jason smith on blake griffin.
Should cause him to miss 2 games. any thing worse than that should have something about it being a "Ron Artest" act than by what it is.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-23-2012, 02:23 AM
Free Ron Artest!

That is all I have to say:laugh:

cutiepie80
04-23-2012, 02:24 AM
This guy is one of the biggest pieces of garbage to play the game. I am still amazed he is able to play the game after his attacks in Detroit. All of the skills he had are all gone. He is the Dennis Rodman of today's age that has NOTHING to bring to the table.

I fear for this guys life, as soon as he is cut and not wanted I have no idea what this maniac is going to do to himself or someone else. A true piece of $%^&.

championships
04-23-2012, 02:24 AM
There's a big difference in physical play and cheapshots. That was clearly a cheapshot. And OKC is the wrong team to do that to, because we're definitely a better team than the Lakers and our guys never forget anything. I don't expect we'll see them again until next year, but either way....the next time we play em you can be sure Kendrick Perkins and Serge Ibaka will make sure artest needs ice packs after the game. He'll wish he'd never pulled that crap after a meaningless little dunk. He'll look back and say "damn, it definitely wasn't worth it."
:laugh::laugh:

Sure:rolleyes:

LakersMaster24
04-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Not one person has attempted to justify it and/or downplay it other than Laker fans. What a ****ing joke.

Set aside the bias and realize how pathetic that was by Artest.

Don't generalize.

CityofTreez
04-23-2012, 02:30 AM
What a ****ing joke!

Glad he never did nothing like this with his tenure with the Sac Kings, and associate us with this kind of crap! I can't even say I'm surprised, but I thought he improved and was far from this kind of ****. Humiliating!

Method28
04-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Well he hit Barea last year in the playoffs too. Dude is a straight up dirty beezy.

No ifs, ands or elbows about it.

Lakers should move his ******** *** this summer.

iFYouSeekAmy
04-23-2012, 02:56 AM
First of all- Artest bumped into Harden before he threw the elbow. He knew Harden was there. It wasn't like he just threw an elbow and accidentally hit Harden. No, he bumped into Harden, KNOWING SOMEONE (doesn't even have to be Harden) was there. He didn't even try to help Harden. First he elbows Harden like nobody was there. Then he pleads his case to the ref. Either he's a dumbass and had no idea he elbowed Harden, or he's classless by trying to make a case that he hit Harden, but it was accidental. Then again, if it was accidental, why didn't he check on Harden to see if he was ok?

LOL @ the people making up excuses for Artest. LOL I've seen chest beating and arms flailing, but i've never seen anyone throw an elbow to celebrate a dunk. I know it got emotional- but seriously, who celebrates by throwing an elbow?

Napalm
04-23-2012, 03:06 AM
any true laker fan should share the same reaction as magic johnson and be ashamed by ron artest and andrew bynum. the lakers used to be a classy organization before the riots lamar odom bynum and artest! Magic is the man!!!! Lakers fans wake up and try to be the classy organization that you once were!

Chinoeyes
04-23-2012, 03:06 AM
it amazes me how he executed it with fine acting... it never looks deliberate until he chopped the beards neck :) he wasnt even looking towards harden. artest was performing for the crowd and the cameras while his elbow is "laser-guided" to do the job...

I do not consent the act done...

but...

if it causes harden to miss 3 games due to concussion...
if the league suspends him for 2-3 games...

I'll take it. its a pawn sacrificed to get the knight.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 03:14 AM
Mwp will be out of the league and will follow rodmans footsteps as a complete loser! Hopefully he joins ufc so i can root for him to get rear naked choked arm barred knocked out and beaten to a bloody pulp! Mwp you are the devils work....... Hope you go to hell!

cutiepie80
04-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Artest is probably the biggest filth of all time that has suited up in the nba. This is coming from a bulls fan who was upset when he left. Then again, he wasn't a nuisance then. Once he got to Indiana the guy became a psychopath.

raiderposting
04-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Mwp will be out of the league and will follow rodmans footsteps as a complete loser! Hopefully he joins ufc so i can root for him to get rear naked choked arm barred knocked out and beaten to a bloody pulp! Mwp you are the devils work....... Hope you go to hell!

I don't hope he goes to hell, that's a bit extreme. I don't blame Ron at all he has something wrong in his brain, I guess he was born with it. The guy is bipolar IMO, he can be the funniest guy in the league n the scariest too.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 03:32 AM
he int got nothing wrong with his brain he just has the piss poor attitude of an only child! #$%% him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shizzle09
04-23-2012, 03:35 AM
changed his name to world peace and then pulls this crap. hi-larious. Given his past history he should miss the entire post season. who cares what refs let OKC get away with prior to that. you simply dont act like a thug and forget your playing a basketball game. anyone justifying this **** is simply a homer. no other explanation for thinking that thugery belongs in basketball.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 03:38 AM
this whole thread makes me want to pick a fight against any laker fan that backs up MWP

looka09
04-23-2012, 03:44 AM
52 pages for r.artest elbowing harden? Wow

Lakers + Giants
04-23-2012, 03:44 AM
That's exactly what I think it will be... 3-7 games, unless Harden is out for any time during the playoffs. Then extend it past however long Harden is out.

Agreed.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 03:50 AM
you guys are trippin, i bet at the minimum he out done for the season , question is whether stern is fed up up with this crap and completely bans him

Lakers + Giants
04-23-2012, 03:53 AM
you guys are trippin, i bet at the minimum he out done for the season , question is whether stern is fed up up with this crap and completely bans him

Definitely wouldn't surprise me. I think he's gonna get anywhere from 5-20 games and if not he's going to be suspended for the playoffs.

fresh prince
04-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Lol Your entire fanbase cheers for MWP as he exits. You tell me if it's uncalled for.

I was at the game. Per usual they don't show replays OF those type of plays inside Staples. So we had no clue of the severity of the hit Harden took. All we knew was Ron was getting run after a sick dunk and what looked to be shoving Harden off him.

Generalizing an entire fan base or any group of people for that matter is never a good look.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:04 AM
true laker fans should be pissed mwp could have jeopardised one of there last final runs

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:08 AM
I was at the game. Per usual they don't show replays OF those type of plays inside Staples. So we had no clue of the severity of the hit Harden took. All we knew was Ron was getting run after a sick dunk and what looked to be shoving Harden off him.

Generalizing an entire fan base or any group of people for that matter is never a good look.

Don't listen to Phenomenonsense he likes to generalize things

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:12 AM
ha coming from a guy who has mwp wwf sig. your such a toy!

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:14 AM
ha coming from a guy who has mwp wwf sig. your such a toy!

Umad :cry: People ELBOW!!!:laugh:

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Ron Artest was just watching too much wrestling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixFlWQuF9k0

S & B Bleeder
04-23-2012, 04:15 AM
true laker fans should be pissed mwp could have jeopardised one of there last final runs

How big is your meltdown going to be if he only gets suspended for 1-2 games?

It was a nicely executed pinpoint shot to the back of the head. It gets 4 out of 5 stars from me-he barely missed out on that last star by failing to teabag Big Pain James afterward.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:24 AM
i'm not going to be pissed because i'm not a laker hater, mwp punched out fans in the stands you think he's gonna get another chance? wow u r a tool.. lmao

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:26 AM
i'm not going to be pissed because i'm not a laker hater, mwp punched out fans in the stands you think he's gonna get another chance? wow u r a tool.. lmao

If he gets banned from the league then the Lakers won't have to waste an Amnesty on him in the off season so.........

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:27 AM
also big pain james harden is a LA NATIVE- MWP IS FROM NY. nice show of hometown loyalty dude

PraiseJesus
04-23-2012, 04:29 AM
The thought of MWP getting less than 15 games is a joke.

I think he is out of the NBA - for good

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:29 AM
all u laker fans need to check magic and kobes comments about the elbow, neither are backing up mwp!

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:32 AM
also big pain james harden is a LA NATIVE- MWP IS FROM NY. nice show of hometown loyalty dude

Ron Artest and James Harden are nothing to me, I don't care what happens to them and you shouldn't either. You think Harden would get so riled up if he saw you get elbowed, NO SIR REE BOB.

S & B Bleeder
04-23-2012, 04:32 AM

And Head Pain James got served up and domed L.A. Style tonight. Should've kept his sissy *** away from Ron Ron.

Also, im loyal to the Laundry.

Oh, and is Kobe NOT an L.A. legend now because of his roots in Philly and Italy? Stupid post from you, as usual.

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:33 AM
all u laker fans need to check magic and kobes comments about the elbow, neither are backing up mwp!

Oh really O_o

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:46 AM
your obviously loyal to mwp's nutsak so dont give me this bull about your landry , your obviously a dirtbag homer

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:52 AM
your obviously loyal to mwp's nutsak so dont give me this bull about your landry , your obviously a dirtbag homer

Nobody's loyal to anyone, dude this isn't the godfather.

Bruno
04-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Harden got in his face but probably not maliciously. Artest elbowed him for sure but wasn't looking. I think the intent was to hit him hard but I don't think he meant to get a direct hit to his head like he did.

x2.

Napalm
04-23-2012, 04:55 AM
S&B BLEEDER- I'd like to help you find a a better avatar cuz yours looks like a turkey and i can barely read the 2010 world champs! please find a better avatar so people can take u seriously ! lol

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 04:56 AM
That wasn't funny, try again

Napalm
04-23-2012, 05:00 AM
your loyal to the lakers and obviously wwf. lmao isnt it bed time for you? u little hulkamaniac. lol

Napalm
04-23-2012, 05:05 AM
not funny huh? you know what is funny? a grown man that likes to watch other grown men fake wrestle while wearing gay little shorts and tights. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 05:08 AM
your loyal to the lakers and obviously wwf. lmao isnt it bed time for you? u little hulkamaniac. lol

I like the Lakers,but I don't care about them enough to get so riled up like some people here do with their teams

ThunderousDemon
04-23-2012, 05:08 AM
not funny huh? you know what is funny? a grown man that likes to watch other grown men fake wrestle while wearing gay little shorts and tights. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

I haven't watched wrestling since I learned it was fake and that was a long time ago. This gif is just ****ing hilarious though ROFL

Napalm
04-23-2012, 05:18 AM
u obviously care enough to keep posting . neways good choppin it up with u see u next time

Doogolas
04-23-2012, 05:51 AM
I don't think he intentionally hit anyone in the head. He wasn't even looking. He just swung his elbow hard to the side and Harden's height was perfect for him getting jacked in the side of the head. I mean, it was awful and ********. But I think it's being overblown because he happened to connect with the head and it being Artest. And just to repeat, it was terrible. And he should be suspended. I just don't think he was aiming the elbow.

Trueblue2
04-23-2012, 06:14 AM
You know what I can't wait to see? The title of the article about this on espn's website, whoever writes those corny headlines for espn jizzed in his pants when this happened. It should be a million times better than chink in the armor.

69centers
04-23-2012, 06:21 AM
5-10 games should be the penalty.

ldawg
04-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Artest elbow was not as bad as it looked James sold it pretty good. James Harden has been in Kobe and Artest face from the last time they played and the refs did nothing about it. Harden came over and bumped into artest he seek him out. Artest lets him know get out of my way. Blake griffen Elbow Pau and follow up with a push the nba review it it clam it was not an offensive foul. Maybe Pau should have sold it and role around in pain. The NBA drop the hammer base on the damage cause.

mark1125
04-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Artest is garbage. He is mentally unbalanced. I like the Lakers but will root against him while this D-Bag is on the team. He nees to be out of the league. If he pulls this crap on the street, he will get shot or arrested.

Method28
04-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Artest elbow was not as bad as it looked James sold it pretty good. James Harden has been in Kobe and Artest face from the last time they played and the refs did nothing about it. Harden came over and bumped into artest he seek him out. Artest lets him know get out of my way. Blake griffen Elbow Pau and follow up with a push the nba review it it clam it was not an offensive foul. Maybe Pau should have sold it and role around in pain. The NBA drop the hammer base on the damage cause.

Ohhhhh ok ok. Ya see, I dont think people knew that Harden was in Kobe n Artests face. Nooowww its logical to cheap shot.someone with an elbow. Thanks man, great point.

billsftw
04-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Ohhhhh ok ok. Ya see, I dont think people knew that Harden was in Kobe n Artests face. Nooowww its logical to cheap shot.someone with an elbow. Thanks man, great point.

dude no point arguing with someone who insulates kobe's left nutsack in his throat 24/7

Method28
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Haha true true. Just so frustrating. I was watching the game with my friend (laker fan) and he was swearing, talking about what a bs call it was and how the refs always have it out for the Laker. I swear I wanted to kick his ***.

meloman1592
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM

You failed!!!!!!!!!!!!

STA_PLAR
04-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Str8 cheap SHOT! Just when I thought Artest was becoming a better person.**** was ****ed up! Feel bad for the guy he is mentally unstable. Not like pity more like I feel embarrassed for him.

5-game suspension is good. NBA should punish him as an NBA player and not as Ron Artest.

NJ#1FAN
04-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) should be banned from the league for good. He obviously never learned any thing from his prior League violations and I hope the Commissioner takes that into consideration when he maks his decision on this obviously advertent elbow to James Harden's left ear. People don't realize how bad a direct hit to the temple or ear can be. Had that elbow hit flush on the temple, it could have ended Harden's career. Please ban him Mr. Stern, please. There's no place in this sport for this kind of stuff.

looka09
04-23-2012, 08:08 AM
Wow,you guys act like he killed him.Calm down,he'll be suspended for this

tcav701
04-23-2012, 08:11 AM
The league has to decide whether or not other players are in danger with him on the court.

I'm all for settling differences in a one on one fight between two people who are willing to fight but cheap shots are uncalled for in any setting.

thenaj17
04-23-2012, 08:48 AM
He's getting suspended for sure. James did bump him, but he could have retaliated with a push or something. Elbow was unnecessary.

Harden was a complete ***** walking over to get in Ron's way but an elbow was ridiculous and uncalled for. As a Laker fan, i'm ashamed to have this happen.

Anyone defending him genuinely needs help. Artest knew exactly what he was doing. This is common assault and could be punishable by law, not just the League.

A footballer (soccer for Americans) got sent down for headbutting someone on the pitch a few years back in England.

Johann
04-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Who the **** elbows someone in the head in basketball.

Here's the general rule: If you would get suspended doing that kind of **** in hockey, you damn will get suspended doing that **** in basketball. Artest is a thug, causing injury to any player intentionally is a ***** move. Harden is a key piece to the Thunder for the present and future playoff runs, and who knows if he has a concussion.
Potentially ruined OKC's team for the playoffs.

da ThRONe
04-23-2012, 09:46 AM
He should be suspended all this playoffs and maybe as much as half next season. I hate to see things like this it has no place in the game. If anything this was worse than Bynum foul. As bad is Andrew play was it was a basketball play. He got off super easy last time hopefully Artest gets the book thrown at him.

Missing56&33
04-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Its stupid **** like that, that ****s it up for everybody. The playoffs are just about to start and now the refs are going to be quick to T a guy up for just looking at a guy. I wouldn't care if I never see Ron Artest in the league again. Knicks did the right thing by not drafting that bum.

Artest completely ****ed up the game. It was a great game to watch. Looks like Jordan Hill is finally starting to develop...good for him.

Heater4life
04-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Amazing cheap shot! He knocked Harden out!

Ron Artest is a disgrace to his fake name!

Corey
04-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Congratulations guys, you cant have a conversation without resorting to personal insults and attacks.

This is staying closed until it's cleaned up.

Edit: Discuss the elbow in this thread: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=713810

This thread is a mess.