PDA

View Full Version : Metta World Peace's Elbow on James Harden

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Longhornfan1234
04-22-2012, 07:05 PM
?

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm not defending Ron, just check my sig.

Sadds The Gr8
Hopefully the whole playoffs

billsftw
artest should miss the playoffs...
if he can't control himself in the regular season, wtf is he going to do in the playoffs?
kobe's control of his team is overrated...

JayW_1023
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
First off, Hardens team was inbounding the ball. Why the **** would he be getting in Metta WorldPeaces face like that? It's kind of messed up, but what were Hardens intentions? My guess is he saw him celebrating and got pissed, or wanted a panzy blocking foul called idk.

Making sure the inbounds pass doesn't get intercepted, that was Hardens intention. He got caught in Artests path.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:08 PM
I hope it isn't for the rest of the playoffs we'll definitely need his defense.

ManRam
04-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I'd give him 8 games. That means their season finale, and the entirety of the first round...at the least.

billsftw
04-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I hope it isn't for the rest of the playoffs we'll definitely need his defense.

Why doesn't kobe just tell these guys (Bynum and artest) to cut it the **** out?

Knowledge
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
How many chances does one man deserve in a career?

Personally, I would like to see an indefinite suspension with no chance of coming back this year. If they banned him for life, (and I know that isnt going to happen) I wouldnt complain.

billsftw
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
How many chances does one man deserve in a career?

Personally, I would like to see an indefinite suspension with no chance of coming back this year. If they banned him for life, (and I know that isnt going to happen) I wouldnt complain.

its not like hes any good as player now anyway...

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Why doesn't kobe just tell these guys (Bynum and artest) to cut it the **** out?

I don't know :o

Avenged
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM

Well Artest hasn't really done anything in a long while. This is like the 1st time he's done something like this as a Laker if I remember correctly. His bad reputation is just following him now.

Bad judgment by Metta though.. especially w/ the playoffs around the corner. :sigh:

Sssmush
04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
says the guy who would cry like a little ***** if it had been him...

I wouldn't put myself in that position. PERIOD.

And it's not worth flopping and drawing a foul to have your brain rattled like that.

Artest will get 5 games, but Harden will never be exactly the same again.

It's freakin' tragic, but what the hell was Harden doing? That is just incredibly bad judgement to either try to pull a flop right there, or WORSE, to think you can push Artest, intimidate him physically and shut down his celebration.

Seriously. Shaq just dunked and his pounding his chest. Let me run up behind him and put my elbow in his back, lean on him a bit. Really? Maybe flop a bit too while I'm at it. Really?

I wouldn't go near Artest in that situation. And if I did, I would've grabbed his head in a headlock or just elbowed him first or pulled him down on the ground or something. If I was stupid enough to get "Hardened" then yeah I would be pissed but I'd also feel stupid about it.

I'm a totally nonviolent person, unless I have absolutely no choice. Harden makes a stupid mistake there, ok he wins the battle of public opinion and Ron gets suspended, but the cost is way too high for Harden. What is he Gandhi or something?

Oh, and, lest we forget, SEE YOU IN THE WCF FINALS!!!!!

giants73756
04-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Harden must have been the guy who threw the cup at Artest back at the Palace.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:14 PM

I hope Bynum's lazy *** is traded in the off season, Ron Artest was already on his way to being amnestied. Bynum probably won't be traded considering he's Jimbacos pet, but the guy's immaturity gets on my nerves

I Rock Shaqs
04-22-2012, 07:15 PM
DAMN I SWEAR, this site got all these old *** people on here that never even played ball before, if i was World Peace **** i would have ran down the court with my hands in the air if i dunked on the DPOY without having any athletic ability too

NickyNick
04-22-2012, 07:15 PM
what a loser

Baller1
04-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Artest needs to be done for the entire season, ****ing punk. Honestly just disgusting.

Thank god Ibaka didn't get a hold of him, because he probably would've been done for the playoffs too for leveling Artest and knocking him the **** out. If we have Harden in the second half, LA never even gets within single digits. ****ing pathetic, **** Artest.

heyman321
04-22-2012, 07:17 PM

And it's not worth flopping and drawing a foul to have your brain rattled like that.

It's freakin' tragic, but what the hell was Harden doing? That is just incredibly bad judgement to either try to pull a flop right there, or WORSE, to think you can push Artest, intimidate him physically and shut down his celebration.

Seriously. Shaq just dunked and his pounding his chest. Let me run up behind him and put my elbow in his back, lean on him a bit. Really? Maybe flop a bit too while I'm at it. Really?

I wouldn't go near Artest in that situation. And if I did, I would've grabbed his head in a headlock or just elbowed him first or pulled him down on the ground or something. If I was stupid enough to get "Hardened" then yeah I would be pissed but I'd also feel stupid about it.

I'm a totally nonviolent person, unless I have absolutely no choice. Harden makes a stupid mistake there, ok he wins the battle of public opinion and Ron gets suspended, but the cost is way too high for Harden. What is he Gandhi or something?

I love how you say this behind your computer. If you were Harden you'd be knocked out cold.

giants73756
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eEG8DOSMMTw

Somebody posted that video somewhere in this thread. Could you edit the first post to contain this link?

Knowledge
its not like hes any good as player now anyway...

My initial response was going to be some along the lines of this: Another option they could consider is to require the Lakers to play him every minute of every remaining game with no chance for substitution.

But I decided not to be sarcastic and give a real opinion.

billsftw
DAMN I SWEAR, this site got all these old *** people on here that never even played ball before, if i was World Peace **** i would have ran down the court with my hands in the air if i dunked on the DPOY without having any athletic ability too

we do play ball. Not MMA. Why? because we're not tough like many people who justify this try to appear.

ddent12
What hurt the most is not Hardens head (running into MWP elbow - calm down just kidding) .... but MWP was actually having a good game. Knowing are good friend Stern the Commish and a possible 2nd round match up with, MWP will get 3 games 4 at the most. The Lakers can beat Denver without him. The ratings of the playoffs with MWP in the line up against OKC will be great. And Strn wont want to miss out on that. If it wasn't OKC in the 2nd round then he might get a longer suspense.

But it sure is Great to have the Old Ron back. We missed him.

Baller1
04-22-2012, 07:18 PM

You're an absolute joke in every sense of the word.

bonesaw4343
He has to be suspended for the first round. The last couple games of the season are basically meaningless. With his history though, I could see the suspension being longer. There is no way to justify what he did. If it was unintentional he could have at least looked in Harden's direction after knocking him down.

Sadds The Gr8
Artest needs to be done for the entire season, ****ing punk. Honestly just disgusting.

Thank god Ibaka didn't get a hold of him, because he probably would've been done for the playoffs too for leveling Artest and knocking him the **** out. If we have Harden in the second half, LA never even gets within single digits. ****ing pathetic, **** Artest.

was waiting for your response lol

billsftw
My initial response was going to be some along the lines of this: Another option they could consider is to require the Lakers to play him every minute of every remaining game with no chance for substitution.

But I decided not to be sarcastic and give a real opinion.

they should make it a rule that he has to finish each possession for the entirety of the playoffs; then kobe might just give him the elbow to the head that he deserves.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I feel sorry for Harden, what artest did was disgraceful and uncalled for. He should apologize, it's the least he could do.

This is what came to mind though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yK4lxBarpE

IndiansFan337
He definitely deserves to be suspended for more than just the one remaining regular season game.

I truly hope the concussion-like symptoms do not linger for Harden and affect how great he has played this year going into the postseason.

billsftw
What hurt the most is not Hardens head (running into MWP elbow - calm down just kidding) .... but MWP was actually having a good game. Knowing are good friend Stern the Commish and a possible 2nd round match up with, MWP will get 3 games 4 at the most. The Lakers can beat Denver without him. The ratings of the playoffs with MWP in the line up against OKC will be great. And Strn wont want to miss out on that. If it wasn't OKC in the 2nd round then he might get a longer suspense.

But it sure is Great to have the Old Ron back. We missed him.

Who? You and the BaDD Boyz of Lollypop Land?

Davidgta1
04-22-2012, 07:20 PM
no you're JUSTIFYING what ron did
don't lie to yourself; you know if it had been you in that position you'd be curled up on the floor trying to suckle your mum's teat

No I'm not JUSTTIFYING what Ron did what he did was wrong but I DON'T CARE so there's no defending him.

billsftw
04-22-2012, 07:20 PM
i feel sorry for harden, what artest did was disgraceful and uncalled for. He should apologize, it's the least he could do.

This is what came to mind though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yk4lxbarpe

lloll

Jdawg
04-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Forget suspension. How about jail time?!

It's like the neighbor who lets the pitbull escape from the backyard who then proceeds to maul a kid. I don't think that Ron Artest should be allowed to play in the NBA again.

Baller1
Also, for those of you stupid ****s trying to justify it... Why would he not turn around and acknowledge that his flailing elbow made contact?

Sorry, but 99.9% of the people on this planet would turn around and at least think "oh ****, I just nailed something with my massive elbow", if it were unintentional. It was intentional, and there's no justifiable reason for what he did.

HoodedSB
I hope Bynum's lazy *** is traded in the off season, Ron Artest was already on his way to being amnestied. Bynum probably won't be traded considering he's Jimbacos pet, but the guy's immaturity gets on my nerves
yeah lets trade the best center currently active and one of the most important pieces on our team...

Baller1
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
was waiting for your response lol

I wanted to just leave this alone, but I couldn't. That was so ****ed up in every way possible.

bonesaw4343
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
He definitely deserves to be suspended for more than just the one remaining regular season game.

I truly hope the concussion-like symptoms do not linger for Harden and affect how great he has played this year going into the postseason.

I agree. And with the way players like Sidney Crosby, Justin Morneau, and Brian Roberts have had so much trouble recovering from concussions there should be a precedent set with Artest.

sunsfan88
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
If World Peace ever plays in another basketball game, then I hope Harden sues the league.

Seriously, this guy has gotten like 100 chances and he keeps making dirty plays.

If Roger Goodell was the commissioner of the NBA, then MWP would be banned from the NFL forever, the Lakers would be fined and would lose draft picks.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
No I'm not JUSTTIFYING what Ron did what he did was wrong but I DON'T CARE so there's no defending him.

What Ron did was reprehensible,but I don't care also, NOT defending him, but this is Ron Artest we are talking, he's just keeping up his appearance :laugh2:

showtym24
04-22-2012, 07:25 PM

Ron was wrong for doing what he did. But i dont wanna hear that ****. He'd kill ibaka.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:25 PM
yeah lets trade the best center currently active and one of the most important pieces on our team...

Really, he might be what you are saying but the guy doesn't show up on many games because he's lazy

Agar81
04-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone for the whole playoffs due to his history and an already set, horrible precedent.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
If a player is banned from the League then does the team have to pay him the remaining money on his contract?

Baller1
Ron was wrong for doing what he did. But i dont wanna hear that ****. He'd kill ibaka.

Why? Because Artest fought a fan a decade ago?

Ibaka survived a civil war in one of the most war-ridden countries on this planet; I highly doubt he's afraid of a cheap-shotting ***** like Artest.

HoodedSB
Also, for those of you stupid ****s trying to justify it... Why would he not turn around and acknowledge that his flailing elbow made contact?

Sorry, but 99.9% of the people on this planet would turn around and at least think "oh ****, I just nailed something with my massive elbow", if it were unintentional. It was intentional, and there's no justifiable reason for what he did.
Of course it was intentional. Harden may have intentionally bumped into him as well. We're not saying it's hardens fault, it's still metta's for overreacting in such a dangerous way. It's not justification, it's observation.

All this "ban him from the league" derp is pretty funny to read, tho.

billsftw
04-22-2012, 07:29 PM
If a player is banned from the League then does the team have to pay him the remaining money on his contract?

nope.
He violated the contract by not following league rules.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:29 PM

Ibaka survived a civil war in one of the most war-ridden countries on this planet; I highly doubt he's afraid of a cheap-shotting ***** like Artest.

You are so mad :mad:

billsftw
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM

LOL he thinks life is so tough in LA that anyone from there can beat up a guy who stared death in the eye and escaped.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM
nope.
He violated the contract by not following league rules.

Damn, I'm not saying he should be banned,but then the lakers would not have to waste the amnesty on him. Interesting

basketfan4life
04-22-2012, 07:31 PM
just one thing, heat fans please don't come here and say artest should be suspended these much games adn fined that amounts. Just a week ago all of you were defending wade's elbow wasn't flagrant 2. If that wasn't flagrant 2 this is not a multiple game suspension.

And yes Artest hit was worse, wade should have been ejected that game and artest should be suspended for multiple games. These kinda things have effect on each other. The league has to stay consistent and punish.

Baller1
Of course it was intentional. Harden may have intentionally bumped into him as well. We're not saying it's hardens fault, it's still metta's for overreacting in such a dangerous way.

What exactly is your point though? Harden didn't even say anything, didn't attempt anything, didn't instigate anything.. Like I said, zero justification for the elbow in absolutely any regard.

Chronz
No one can say it's justified. But some of this has to be on Harden as well.

Agreed, like 95% Hardens fault right?

Davidgta1

When Ron square up I though he was gonna go crazy again an start going off I really though it was gonna be like that game in Detroit.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:32 PM
dont like harden, so that was beautifull to see:clap:

HoodedSB
04-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Really, he might be what you are saying but the guy doesn't show up on many games because he's lazy
It's gotta be coaching though man. I don't remember him having that problem with phil.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM

prepare for the **** storm that is about to ensue, HIDE :hide:

Davidgta1
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
What exactly is your point though? Harden didn't even say anything, didn't attempt anything, didn't instigate anything.. Like I said, zero justification for the elbow in absolutely any regard.

Ron's ****ing crazy who knows why he did it..I think after the dunk he went crazy

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM

of course...that's his team. If that was a Raptor player I would've gone ape **** and would be banned by now.

Iron24th
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Come on guys,don't turn this into a "who will win a fight between Artest and Ibaka"!
Lol

Baller1
04-22-2012, 07:35 PM

Of course I am, and I think anyone with a sense of logic and/or some sort of heart would be too.

It doesn't look like it is going to end up being anything serious to Harden thank god, but the potential for serious injury is there, and that alone is saddening.

Even putting basketball aside, that elbow had a chance to cause serious health concerns that could effect Harden's health in more than just basketball terms. That coupled with the fact that he's my favorite player... You're absolutely right, I'm furious.

smith&wesson
prepare for the **** storm that is about to ensue, HIDE :hide:

lol ok

ThunderousDemon
Come on guys,don't turn this into a "who will win a fight between Artest and Ibaka"!
Lol

Who would win in a three way fight.

Zeus, Satan, or Jesus? :cool:

sager729
04-22-2012, 07:36 PM
just one thing, heat fans please don't come here and say artest should be suspended these much games adn fined that amounts. Just a week ago all of you were defending wade's elbow wasn't flagrant 2. If that wasn't flagrant 2 this is not a multiple game suspension.

And yes Artest hit was worse, wade should have been ejected that game and artest should be suspended for multiple games. These kinda things have effect on each other. The league has to stay consistent and punish.

Yeah Wade's was just a ***** move, but Artest has a bad history of doing dumb **** like this. I think that Artest should at least be suspended for the first round of the playoffs if not longer.

Baller1
04-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Ron's ****ing crazy who knows why he did it..I think after the dunk he went crazy

That's fine, and I agree that Artest is clinically ****ing insane... But that doesn't serve as an excuse for what he did.

Mell413
04-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Just because you don't like Harden it doesn't mean you should wish harm on him. He could have seriously been hurt and his career could have been over. Some of you are sick

Davidgta1

Jesus..he has tebow on his side.

Sadds The Gr8

he got a concussion...come on man...Artest is a *****

RaiderLakersA's
Artest is a repeat offender so... 8 game suspension maybe?

bonesaw4343
04-22-2012, 07:38 PM

Odin

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:39 PM

artest is the enforcer on that team he was sending a msg.

i know what he did wasnt right, but i dont like harden at all. woulda been better if it was perkins though.

leftymo
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
If anyone on this board has ever played basketball, EVERYONE knows you never stand on the railroad tracks after an opposing basket, especially from a big (C's and PF's) b/c you will get steamrolled...

Bynum clobbered a PG (Boykins I think) once, and this happens ALL the time...

A swinging elbow is always a technical regardless whether you hit someone or not.

But the Lakers were sending a message, and Harden was a moron for guarding Metta after a basket when they have the ball. You just don't do it. Unless of course you want to get run over.

It will cost the Lakers more than the Thunder, so maybe it was a smart play, more a suicide mission if you ask me.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Artest is a repeat offender so... 8 game suspension maybe?

i say 3 games max

why was harden in artests nose hairs anyways.. the guy just finished slamming it down and harden glued on him like the play is still going.. artest didnt even see who it was.. was harden still playing defence what was he doing ?

Davidgta1
04-22-2012, 07:41 PM
That's fine, and I agree that Artest is clinically ****ing insane... But that doesn't serve as an excuse for what he did.

It's not a excuse im telling you that's why he did it cuz he's crazy he got cuaght up in the moment an went ape **** hes a crazy person they don't think befor they do something.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Of course I am, and I think anyone with a sense of logic and/or some sort of heart would be too.

It doesn't look like it is going to end up being anything serious to Harden thank god, but the potential for serious injury is there, and that alone is saddening.

Even putting basketball aside, that elbow had a chance to cause serious health concerns that could effect Harden's health in more than just basketball terms. That coupled with the fact that he's my favorite player... You're absolutely right, I'm furious.

I'm not mad, but it's not because I don't have a heart it's just because I don't really care :shrug:. I know what you're going to say that if it was Kobe then you would be the same as me, but that's only half true. I would speak up but I have no real connection to any Laker players so I don't really care what happens to them as they wouldn't really care what would happen to me or you. For example, People applauded Jason smiths foul on Blake Griffin. I care about allot of things, war, politics, etc, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over a basketball player getting concussed.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:43 PM
If anyone on this board has ever played basketball, EVERYONE knows you never stand on the railroad tracks after an opposing basket, especially from a big (C's and PF's) b/c you will get steamrolled...

Bynum clobbered a PG (Boykins I think) once, and this happens ALL the time...

A swinging elbow is always a technical regardless whether you hit someone or not.

But the Lakers were sending a message, and Harden was a moron for guarding Metta after a basket when they have the ball. You just don't do it. Unless of course you want to get run over.

It will cost the Lakers more than the Thunder, so maybe it was a smart play, more a suicide mission if you ask me.

this

exactly what i was thinking when it happend.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:43 PM
i say 3 games max

why was harden in artests nose hairs anyways.. the guy just finished slamming it down and harden glued on him like the play is still going.. artest didnt even see who it was.. was harden still playing defence what was he doing ?

I wonder if Harden said something to him which might have caused the elbow to the temple?

HoodedSB
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Okay, and I think (hope) most people in here, even the ones that are saying harden was looking for contact, don't think ron was justified in elbowing him. You are creating an imaginary argument, and I'm not sure you really understand what justification means. Get off your high horse dude, any rational person in this thread is on hardens side. No need to argue with the ones that aren't.

edit: actually after reading some of these posts I can only speak for myself. *sigh*

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm not mad, but it's not because I don't have a heart it's just because I don't really care :shrug:. I know what you're going to say that if it was Kobe then you would be the same as me, but that's only half true. I would speak up but I have no real connection to any Laker players so I don't really care what happens to them as they wouldn't really care what would happen to me or you. For example, People applauded Jason smiths foul on Blake Griffin. I care about allot of things, war, politics, etc, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over a basketball player getting concussed.

if it was kobe artest or barnes would have gone ape ****. thats what enforcers are there for.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Jesus..he has tebow on his side.

Zeus has Kratos?

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Odin

Odin? :laugh:

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:46 PM
if it was kobe artest or barnes would have gone ape ****. thats what enforcers are there for.

True

leftymo
I wonder if Harden said something to him which might have caused the elbow to the temple?

No. But watch all three games, Harden is talking A LOT of trash... so yes, he's been saying things, just not at the time that elbow hit his face.

Harden was separated from lakers in the 2nd meeting.

Davidgta1
Zeus has Kratos?

Tebow has god?

Raph12
Harden has a way of getting under your skin, he has this arrogance about him and to be honest, I don't know what he was trying to do that close to MWP (right on his back) on the in-bounds anyways... Definitely bushleague and definitely over the line, he'll be suspended for sure.

RaiderLakersA's
04-22-2012, 07:47 PM
i say 3 games max

Stern is anti-Lakers, so I'm sure it will be significant.

I can neither make sense of or defend Artest here. He was celebrating his dunk, but at the same time it was clear from all of the replays that I've seen that he intended to cold-**** whoever was in his space. World Peace was gunning for World War.

That said, I've watched this sport long enough and I've seen worse. To this day I can't look at Rambis without the image of him getting jacked up crossing my mind. I hope Harden recovers fully and continues his great play.

leftymo
04-22-2012, 07:49 PM

maybe next time Harden won't get up into Artest after he scores a basket...

who does that???

If I want to get run over, i'll stand in front of Kendrick Perkins after he scores... it won't be as "harsh" as an elbow but I'll still hit the deck.

Metta will get suspended, that's not the issue, he was ejected correctly, it's an automatic T if he didn't even hit Harden... But what was Harden doing? Watch the replays...

smith&wesson

harden is an instigater and he actually thinks he is tough... this comes as no suprize to me. you dont talk **** to kobe and expect for nothing to happen.

these kind of things carry over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcVUzMwkWk heres harden talkin smack, and then some more smack, and then some.

smith&wesson
dp

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Tebow has god?

Zeus has the GOD OF WAR, tebow would **** his pants at the feet of Kratos. The Depths of Hades couldn't contain him, the sisters of fate couldn't destroy him. He is THE GOD OF WAR

AIRMAR72
04-22-2012, 07:51 PM
mad ron delivering pain with the forearm shiver its gonna cost him some games

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 07:53 PM
artest is the enforcer on that team he was sending a msg.

i know what he did wasnt right, but i dont like harden at all. woulda been better if it was perkins though.

enforcers are supposed to commit tough/hard fouls, not blind-side elbow somebody in the temple. this isn't the NHL. that's such a puss move it's not even funny.

if he wanted to "enforce" he would've hacked the hell outta Harden the next time he went up for a layup, instead of blind-siding him like a coward.

brewboy288
Not even the head. The neck. If that's hard enough, a hit there can end a career. This isn't Metta World Peace, this is Ron Artest. He's done it before. I'll say what I said on 'Sportcenters' Facebook post: "Suspension, fine, meeting with Stern. POS." That was being nice. Get this peace of $h!t out of the league. What he was saying to the red didn't even match what he did. You could see him looking out th corner of his eye. He knew Harden was there. Game. Set. Match.

Davidgta1
Zeus has the GOD OF WAR, tebow would **** his pants at the feet of Kratos. The Depths of Hades couldn't contain him, the sisters of fate couldn't destroy him. He is THE GOD OF WAR

Well tebow also has Rex Ryan and guess what rex would love to be at the feet of kratos lmao

mzgrizz
04-22-2012, 07:54 PM
I was speechless when I saw the video. Harden was close to him, but gimme a break. These guys are constantly in each others space. What Ron Artest(cannot ever use the word peace with this man) did was inexcusable and should merit a suspension well into the playoffs.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
dp

I forgot about that, I would have preferred the elbow to Perkins face though.

This came to mind when I saw the replay I also Cringed a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yK4lxBarpE

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
enforcers are supposed to commit tough/hard fouls, not blind-side elbow somebody in the temple. this isn't the NHL. that's such a puss move it's not even funny.

if he wanted to "enforce" he would've hacked the hell outta Harden the next time he went up for a layup, instead of blind-siding him like a coward.

puss move to get some one out of your grill ?? sure.. but i bet harden wont be in any ones grill ever again lol some times you learn the hard way...

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM

a coward ?? lol a coward is someone who runs and hides. i dont think rons a coward by any means.

again these kind of things carry over bro. look at this clip.. watch the whole thing its only like 2 mins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcVUzMwkWk

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
puss move to get some one out of your grill ?? sure.. but i bet harden wont be in any ones grill ever again lol some times you learn the hard way...

I think Ron artest just wanted to harden his elbow

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Wait, MWP elbowed James Harden???

I'm like Mike Brown....didn't see it. :p

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
a coward ?? lol a coward is someone who runs and hides. i dont think rons a coward by any means.

again these kind of things carry over bro. look at this clip.. watch the whole thing its only like 2 mins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcVUzMwkWk

I wanted to Kobe to smack him the mouth, he wouldn't shut the **** up

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:00 PM

yea to blind side someone is always a puss move man. Artest is known for ***** moves like that anyways (see Malace at the Palace, and the Clothesline on little 5'9 Barea last year) Do it face to face if u have to. I'd have no problem really if he faced up and shoved him or something, or hacked the **** outta him on a layup attempt. But he cheap shotted him and elbowed him in the temple and possibly gave him a concussion. Concussions are serious **** nowdays and professional leagues are trying to crack down on that crap. They should make an example of Artest and ban him for the playoffs.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Wait, MWP elbowed James Harden???

I'm like Mike Brown....didn't see it. :p

lol I heard when he said that. It must have been the wind then lol

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:01 PM
yea to blind side someone is always a puss move man. Artest is known for ***** moves like that anyways (see Malace at the Palace, and the Clothesline on little 5'9 Barea last year) Do it face to face if u have to. I'd have no problem really if he faced up and shoved him or something, or hacked the **** outta him on a layup attempt. But he cheap shotted him and elbowed him in the temple and possibly gave him a concussion. Concussions are serious **** nowdays and professional leagues are trying to crack down on that crap. They should make an example of Artest and ban him for the playoffs.

Fisher wasn't suspended for the playoffs when he hit scola in the face.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Well by looking at the slow motion that gay *** Mike Breen kept showing 50 times over....

it's clear that Harden took Artest's elbow and directed it right at the temple of his own head.

#HardenTrollingHard

MrfadeawayJB
04-22-2012, 08:02 PM
damn what a elbow

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:02 PM

yea blind siding someone isn't a coward move to you? u don't remember his punk *** running from Ben Wallace during the brawl, and going to beat up a fan who's way smaller than him instead? he always cheap shots smaller players.

and lol that's harmless trash talk. that **** happens EVERY GAME. Especially with Kobe who's known to be a trash talker. u can't be serious saying that's why he deserved to be cheap shotted and his career to be in question by a concussion.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Well by looking at the slow motion that gay *** Mike Breen kept showing 50 times over....

it's clear that Harden took Artest's elbow and directed it right at the temple of his own head.

#HardenTrollingHard

:pity: :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Fisher wasn't suspended for the playoffs when he hit scola in the face.

Scola wasn't hit in the temple and didn't get a concussion.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:05 PM
yea blind siding someone isn't a coward move to you? u don't remember his punk *** running from Ben Wallace during the brawl, and going to beat up a fan who's way smaller than him instead? he always cheap shots smaller players.

and lol that's harmless trash talk. that **** happens EVERY GAME. Especially with Kobe who's known to be a trash talker. u can't be serious saying that's why he deserved to be cheap shotted and his career to be in question by a concussion.

Trash talk can turn physical. Bullying involves trash talking so it isn't harmless

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:06 PM

my man harden was facing ron. ron had his back to harden. its not like harden was turned around and was blind sided. .

i watched the game. the play was done, harden was on offense what was he doing glued to ron like that why wasnt he running up the court to set up for offense ??

he wasnt blind sided at all.. it was straight up in his face. he just didnt expect it. but really you get in rons grill and you dont expect that maniac to do something lol ?? really ??

dont go looking for problems specially with a guy whos got a few screws lose in his head lol .. like i said sometimes you learn the hard way. or should i say the harden way :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:06 PM

ur letting Laker bias get to u yo...I know if someone did this to Derozan or Bargnani you'd be going ****in crazy. U seriously can't defend this bull ****. It wasn't even a basketball play.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Scola wasn't hit in the temple and didn't get a concussion.

He was bloodied up, he could have gotten concussed too and hit in the temple.

Change your sig to,"I hate Ron Artest more than anything in the world because he hit a player that I don't know personally,but still care a great deal about".

HoodedSB
04-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Trash talk can turn physical. Bullying involves trash talking so it isn't harmless

seriously, wtf? bullying?

C-Style
04-22-2012, 08:09 PM
lol LA fans never cease to amaze me.

Shut Da **** UP!

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:10 PM
lol every game has trash talking, it's just no other team has classless players that cheap shot guys.

my man harden was facing ron. ron had his back to harden. its not like harden was turned around and was blind sided. .

i watched the game. the play was done, harden was on offense what was he doing glued to ron like that why wasnt he running up the court to set up for offense ??

he wasnt blind sided at all.. it was straight up in his face. he just didnt expect it. but really you get in rons grill and you dont expect that maniac to do something lol ?? really ??

dont go looking for problems specially with a guy whos got a few screws lose in his head lol .. like i said sometimes you learn the hard way. or should i say the harden way :laugh:

Harden is a guard lmao he was going back for the inbound and Ron Artest was jumping up and down like a monkey after a crappy little dunk that he got in, and he bumped into Harden, and elbowed him. He was blind sided...he never saw the elbow coming...it caught him behind the ear how isn't that a blind side shot? Harden wasn't looking for a problem, Artest is just a cheap shot artist, and is known for that type of ****. Now the idiot's image is ruined for ever...good for that ****in idiot.

ThunderousDemon
ur letting Laker bias get to u yo...I know if someone did this to Derozan or Bargnani you'd be going ****in crazy. U seriously can't defend this bull ****. It wasn't even a basketball play.

Laker bias? You made your point you hate Ron and want him banned or whatever, but just shut up already.

Fool
his career to be in question by a concussion.

Don't throw around accusations like that unless you know it to be true. Has there been any evidence saying this is a possibility? I understand that concussion are always serious but I'm pretty sure they're not all career-threatening. Also learn where the temple is.

That being said, I can't believe people actually think he should be kicked out the league. It definitely warrants a suspension, but is he going to be banned from the NBA? No. :laugh2:

smith&wesson

if you watch the tape youll see ron trying to get harden to calm down or at least to back up off kobe in the first place and hardens acting all toughand carrying on. . and then towards the end of the game harden is straight trolling kobe even though the game was done.

these things carry over and thats all im saying.

ron isnt some normal baskebt ball player .if your going to getting someones grill at least know whos grill your getting in. its just common sence man.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
seriously, wtf? bullying?

Many suicides and homicides from bullying. Columbine, Virginia tech etc

NFLNBA
04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
1. Artest didnt know how and where he was throwing that elbow thats VERY clear. He did get all krazy and felt that someone was on him and threw it. When its played at real speed its like he was celelbrating felt a thunder player bumping him and changed his about to be left arm chest bump to a swing.

2. He is Ron Artest he has a bad name already so he is screwed believe that! Rest of Season will be the suspension.

3. I watched the last game clip you guys posted and Harden and Artest got into it there if you noticed. He pushed Harden back like get out of here little man. He even got a T for it.

4. Artest has done so much to get rid of his krazy ways and to do this is sad, he worked to hard to pull this. I know he was excited and emotions ran but he let the old ron back out for a moment.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
He was bloodied up, he could have gotten concussed too and hit in the temple.

Change your sig to,"I hate Ron Artest more than anything in the world because he hit a player that I don't know personally,but still care a great deal about".

If you change your sig to, I support blind siding cheap shot artists that I don't know personally, but will still defend until I die.

C-Style
04-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Harden got in his face but probably not maliciously. Artest elbowed him for sure but wasn't looking. I think the intent was to hit him hard but I don't think he meant to get a direct hit to his head like he did.

I agree, It looked like it was gonna hit Hardens shoulder but for some reason it looks like Rons elbow slipped

AI4MVP
04-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone who doesnt think about Ron Artest did was completely ridiculous is ****ing demented. Hes a ****ing thug and he doesnt belong in this league. He should be released, and no team should sign him. He should also be suspended for the rest of the playoffs. Not overreacting at all.

ThunderousDemon
If you change your sig to, I support blind siding cheap shot artists that I don't know personally, but will still defend until I die.

I'm not defending Ron, I agree it was a cheap shot and disgraceful , but I DON'T ****ING CARE. Check my sig I'm not defending ron or cheering him

KB-Pau-DH2012
There is one thing that these Thunder players kept doing. They kept instigating the Laker players.

I remember one play where Ebanks gets fouled on an offense rebound, and his momentum takes him all the way to the padding area of the basket (where all the camera men are sitting behind the basket, and for no apparent reason, that prick Kendrick Perkins who was standing in the paint walked over to that area and was basically stalking him. The Thunder players do that a lot, especially Perkins, and there's no reason to be hovering around a fouled player and **** like that during a dead ball.

**** move by MWP, but I agree with klbo247. Some of these Thunder players like Harden during a dead play hover around a Laker player that was just involved in a play (either an MWP dunk or a fouled Devin Ebanks on an offensive rebound attempt). These Thunder players are indeed trolls that instigate the unnecessary physicality out there on the floor during dead balls.

smith&wesson

im not a laker fan though. im a kobe fan theres a diff. but any ways derozan and bargs arent like harden they dont instigate. ive never seen them instigate bro

Sadds The Gr8
Laker bias? You made your point you hate Ron and want him banned or whatever, but just shut up already.
cool story bro...was I even ****in talking to you in the first place? I believe I was talking to my friend S&W. Don't read my damn post then if you don't like what I'm saying.

if you watch the tape youll see ron trying to get harden to calm down or at least to back up off kobe in the first place and hardens acting all toughand carrying on. . and then towards the end of the game harden is straight trolling kobe even though the game was done.

these things carry over and thats all im saying.

ron isnt some normal baskebt ball player .if your going to getting someones grill at least know whos grill your getting in. its just common sence man.

that's a basketball game lmao. trash talk happens everytime, doesn't mean u should cheap shot people. Harden wasn't looking for a problem, and Artest initiated the contact by running into Harden while celebrating like an idiot.

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Ill be consitant say the same thing as when wade elbowed hamilton
Was it wrong? Yes
Punish him and let's get it over with.

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
When you talk trash to a crazy guy with a short temper what do you think is going to happen? If anything harden should be suspended for being so stupid I bet he won't talk **** to artest again that much is certain. Lol

smith&wesson

woah chill man... he has an opinion its all good mang. it was def a dirty play and ron will get suspended for it. i dont like harden or perkins so i admit to my bias.

but again my opinion is that you dont get in rons grill with out expecting something too happen.

Mr. Baller
Harden diagnosed with concussion via text from ESPN

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:18 PM
im not a laker fan though. im a kobe fan theres a diff. but any ways derozan and bargs arent like harden they dont instigate. ive never seen them instigate bro

how did Harden instigate anything in that moment? He was just standing there and got elbowed behind the ear. just because you talk trash doesn't mean you deserve to be concussed. If that's the case then 3/4 of the nba players in the league deserve to be cheap shotted. u can't defend this crap.

ThunderousDemon
This wouldn't be such a big issue if Harden would have used his head and used Harden. I'm sure he is at a high enough level to use that technique.

BKLYNpigeon
Its was uncalled for. Looks like MWP was in Beast Mode after that shot. I seriously think he's a bit crazy sometimes. I hope Harden is Ok and I expect MWP to be suspended 3-5 games.

it was an intentional-unintentional hit if that makes any sense at all. kind of inbetween-er. I have seen worse in the NBA, but you guys seem to make a big deal about it since it was a Laker game on a Sunday.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Was it wrong? Yes

yep

When you talk trash to a crazy guy with a short temper what do you think is going to happen? If anything harden should be suspended for being so stupid I bet he won't talk **** to artest again that much is certain. Lol

exacly lol

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
woah chill man... he has an opinion its all good mang. it was def a dirty play and ron will get suspended for it. i dont like harden or perkins so i admit to my bias.

but again my opinion is that you dont get in rons grill with out expecting something too happen.

You might have read it like I was aggressive,but I was chill, but this is getting old what the **** do people expect its ****ing psycho Ron that guy is crazier than a **** house rat

cssdmark
04-22-2012, 08:21 PM
That play was completely dirty and he should be suspended 5 games. I use to love Artest but I did not get to see alot of games he played in but now that he is in Los Angeles I have watched some games and he always throws his arms out to purposely hit people but I have never seen it to that extent. He is a punk, and if I was in the league and he did that to me I would have one of my boys put a slug in his knee cap after one of the games. I am not an Oklahoma City fan but that %^&**() is unacceptable I do not care if he has a mental illness or not.

dwilly4rilly
Ron is a loser of a human being. His actions have proven this time and time again. Metta World class Piece of garbage.

Sadds The Gr8
Harden diagnosed with concussion via text from ESPN

yea, and people are defending Ron Artest and saying Harden deserved it:facepalm:

C-Style
04-22-2012, 08:22 PM
On the side note, do you think Harden will try that **** again?

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:22 PM
yea, and people are defending Ron Artest and saying Harden deserved it:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ

I agree with you Metta deserves what's coming to him,

Mr. Baller
04-22-2012, 08:23 PM

I would suspend him for entire first round of playoffs, that play was absolutely bush league. No place in the league for that

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Was it wrong? Yes

how did Harden instigate anything in that moment? He was just standing there and got elbowed behind the ear. just because you talk trash doesn't mean you deserve to be concussed. If that's the case then 3/4 of the nba players in the league deserve to be cheap shotted. u can't defend this crap.

lol harden wasnt just standing there. honestly watch again. were you watching the game? he wasnt even there for the inbound . the in bound was going to westbrook and if you see westbrook emediatly ran from the baseline where he was standing to recieve the ball over to artest.

harden was in his grill bro. he wasnt just standing theres no way your going to convince me of that

C-Style
04-22-2012, 08:24 PM

He didn't deserve a elbow to the head but he had something coming...sad to see such a great game get over shadowed by this

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:24 PM

Seriously what artest did was wrong I'm not debating that but harden showboats and talks trash all the time and goes out of his way to do it against kobe the last time we played them we were getting blown out and he was still dancing and talking mad **** to kobe,so today he was feeling brave and tried that **** with artest he got laid out cuddled up on the court like a *****.
I swear everybody in the nba acts tough and talks trash but as soon as they get hit they freeze up and scream bloody murder and to add insult to injury ibaka walked up to artest like he was hard and artest squared up and ibaka calmed his *** down don't pole the bear because you get ate afterwards and that's exactly what happened.
And that goes for anybody even the lakers if somebody was talking trash like harden was on the lakers and they got hit id say the same thing.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 08:26 PM
lol harden wasnt just standing there. honestly watch again. were you watching the game? he wasnt even there for the inbound . the in bound was going to westbrook and if you see westbrook emediatly ran from the baseline where he was standing to recieve the ball over to artest.

harden was in his grill bro. he wasnt just standing theres no way your going to convince me of that

I was watching the game. Harden wasn't trying to do **** but go for an inbound. The 2 guards usuallt go toward the inbound after a basket is scored, especially a playmaking one like Harden. MWP jumped into him like an idiotand elbowed him period. No point in going on with thsi cuz we aren't changing each other's minds. Even if Harden bumped him, that doesn't mean you should cheap shot elbow him.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:27 PM

not really defending ron at all my man. i expect him to get suspended for sure. no doubt!! it was a dirty play!!!

im just saying maybe harden barked up the wrong tree.

but this is going to mess with the lakers chances in the playoffs for sure. meat headed move from ron...

still i just dont like harden .. i admitted to the bias. but im not defending ron either.

Sadds The Gr8
I would suspend him for entire first round of playoffs, that play was absolutely bush league. No place in the league for that
whole playoffs in my opinion. Stern should make an example of this classless piece of ****.

ThunderousDemon
Like I said Harden should have used Harden

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3609/hardeny.gif

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Seriously what artest did was wrong I'm not debating that but harden showboats and talks trash all the time and goes out of his way to do it against kobe the last time we played them we were getting blown out and he was still dancing and talking mad **** to kobe,so today he was feeling brave and tried that **** with artest he got laid out cuddled up on the court like a *****.
I swear everybody in the nba acts tough and talks trash but as soon as they get hit they freeze up and scream bloody murder and to add insult to injury ibaka walked up to artest like he was hard and artest squared up and ibaka calmed his *** down don't pole the bear because you get ate afterwards and that's exactly what happened.
And that goes for anybody even the lakers if somebody was talking trash like harden was on the lakers and they got hit id say the same thing.

lol hate harden exactly for those reasons.

and ya i know it was wrong. . im just saying things from previous games carry over. and ron ron is not all there every one knows that.

never said what he did was right. i def expect him to get punished for it. for sure.

Mr. Baller
04-22-2012, 08:29 PM
whole playoffs in my opinion. Stern should make an example of this classless piece of ****.

I wouldn't be mad if that happened to be honest, but I don't think Stern goes that far.

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:29 PM
nobody is defending what artest did it was wrong and everybody agrees it I don't get what the debate is.

NYMetros
04-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Harden instigated it. The refs were letting OKC get away with physical play and it was only a matter of time before Metta World, Barnes, or Bynum hit back. How did Harden's clown *** get hit in the side of the face but grab the top of his head in agony? :laugh:

You're probably the biggest homer of all time. Find it hard to take your opinion seriously anymore.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
People what ron artest did to Harden was disgusting and anybody who defends it is stupid. The People that aren't as outraged as you have their reasons and opinions to do so like Smith & Wesson and me. I'm not defending Ron I just don't care. He's going to get what's coming to him and I don't care about that either.

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
oh i know it was wrong. not once did i say its right. im just saying things from previous games carry over. and ron ron is not all there every one knows that.

never said what he did was right. i def expect him to get punished for it. for sure.

No bro I was agreeing with you,harden didn't deserve that but he was barking up the wrong tree.

HoodedSB
04-22-2012, 08:33 PM
nobody is defending what artest did it was wrong and everybody agrees it I don't get what the debate is.

Well, some people appear to be doing so, giving the people with sticks up their @sses something to complain about. That and a misguided concept of what "justification" means.

4 POINT PLAY LJ
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
I know one thing for sure, if the Lakers and OKC meet in the playoffs.. It's going to be a damn good series

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, some people appear to be doing so, giving the people with sticks up their @sses something to complain about.

Those people think that just because we aren't up in arms that we are defending those actions.

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
No bro I was agreeing with you,harden didn't deserve that but he was barking up the wrong tree.

def.. and he always carries on that way.. he learned the hard way for sure. maybe now he will be on his manners lol if your not a tough guy dont be soo dam chippy...

i remember jordan straight up choking reggie miller for talking soo much trash. bet reggie never talk **** to jordan again lol

example 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRbt1rrSFc... he goes at mike and then pure back peddles. i love non tough guys acting tough and then getting straight punked. i just love it. lol

HoodedSB
04-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Those people think that just because we aren't up in arms that we are defending those actions.
Exactly.

The goods
People what ron artest did to Harden was disgusting and anybody who defends it is stupid. The People that aren't as outraged as you have their reasons and opinions to do so like Smith & Wesson and me. I'm not defending Ron I just don't care. He's going to get what's coming to him and I don't care about that either.

This pretty much he's going to be suspended the only difference is I care what he gets but it'll be hard to argue with whatever he gets.

felixng2012
Metta World Peace is batshit insane. The last person Harden should have tried to get in the way of. World Peace 5 game suspension at least imo.

ManningToTyree
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
That's World Peace for ya...

knicksfan42
I think Artest should receive a permanent ban. Now I don't think this situation alone warrants a permanent ban, but I believe that after the malice at the palace Artest was on his last straw. He's played dirty in a bunch of games since then and this should be the nail in the coffin of his playing career. The man plays dirty virtually every game; enough is enough Stern needs to throw him out permanently.

Sadds The Gr8
Well, some people appear to be doing so, giving the people with sticks up their @sses something to complain about. That and a misguided concept of what "justification" means.

um, actually there were people saying that. I doubt you'd be willing to read through 28 pages, but go right ahead if you feel like proving your case.

The goods
Hahaha I remember that
def.. and he always carries on that way.. he learned the hard way for sure. maybe now he will be on his manners lol if your not a tough guy dont be soo dam chippy...

i remember jordan straight up choking reggie miller for talking soo much trash. bet reggie never talk **** to jordan again lol

example 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRbt1rrSFc... he goes at mike and then pure back peddles. i love non tough guys acting tough and then getting straight punked. i just love it. lol

Hahahaha I remember that I bet he won't talk tash to artest again.

Know your role and shut your mouth. Lol

ThunderousDemon
Metta World Peace is batshit insane. The last person Harden should have tried to get in the way of. World Peace 5 game suspension at least imo.

I cringe every time I see that video

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Hahaha I remember that

Hahahaha I remember that I bet he won't talk tash to artest again.

Know your role and shut your mouth. Lol

hahaha :laugh2: i love it.

The goods
04-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Don't go barking up the wrong tree I don't care who you are,look at kobe when he talked all that trash to chris childs what happened?
When fox was talking trash to doug christie what happened? I love the lakers but I'm consistant if you can't back it up don't run your mouth,and start something you can't finish,but atleast they all fought back,they didn't fall to the ground like they got hit with a sledge hammer.
Can you imagine if somebody got touched and they flopped to the ground like they got shot back in the 90's? Lol

NYMetros
04-22-2012, 08:46 PM

You don't care, that why you've posted in this thread 50+ times.

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
You don't care, that why you've posted in this thread 50+ times.

Of course I don't care I don't know Harden on a personal level. I feel bad for him,but that's about it

championships
04-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Like I said, Don't want to get bit, Don't put your face into the face of a pitbull who is frothing at the mouth. Everyone knows Ron is crazy and a walking time bomb. Would you get into his face and not expect to get punched or elbowed or hell even bitten. Who knows with him

JC_
04-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Don't go barking up the wrong tree I don't care who you are,look at kobe when he talked all that trash to chris childs what happened?
When fox was talking trash to doug christie what happened? I love the lakers but I'm consistant if you can't back it up don't run your mouth,and start something you can't finish,but atleast they all fought back,they didn't fall to the ground like they got hit with a sledge hammer.
Can you imagine if somebody got touched and they flopped to the ground like they got shot back in the 90's? Lol

The problem with this is, he's screwing his team over by getting suspended. It would have been nice to see Ibaka and him get into it after lol. Ibaka is no joke.

dtmagnet
04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Like I said, Don't want to get bit, Don't put your face into the face of a pitbull who is frothing at the mouth. Everyone knows Ron is crazy and a walking time bomb. Would you get into his face and not expect to get punched or elbowed or hell even bitten. Who knows with him

Thats really ignorant, there is no room in professional sports for what Artest did.

UPRock
04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Artest should be fired, with a free pass to a psychologist nearby. That dude is ****ing crazy, and is not the first time he has done this.

LAKobeBryant
04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Metta world war

smith&wesson
04-22-2012, 09:05 PM
im def no the first or the first 1000th person to say this but its so ironic that he changed his name to world peace honeslty :laugh:

chicagocubsfan
04-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Bye Bye Artest

ddent12
04-22-2012, 09:09 PM
First things First METTA is clean and hasn't done anything wrong. You guys are trying to put Metta and Ron Artest in the same catagory .... (ok had to get that out)

I must have watched that clip about 50 times just like everybody else trying to figure out just what the heck Harden was doing next tp MWP when he wasn't even part of the play and on top of that Harden kept sliding over to cut off MWP....... Then I noticed Harden's arm is actually signaling the offesive foul gesture if you watch closely. So I'm sure he was saying something along with it. Thats How MWP knew where his head was at.

And looking at MWP body position his arm had to come down in the position it was in. He just exagerated it a bit.

THese are just obseravtions and food for thought......

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Ron apologizes

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/29690/metta-world-peace-apologizes-for-elbow-to-james-harden

NoahH
04-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Some people are telling me it was an accident... Buy that????

ThunderousDemon
04-22-2012, 09:30 PM

How much?

xxcubs22xx
04-22-2012, 09:31 PM
50 game suspension. Get it done.

****ing thug.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEG8DOSMMTw

good quality vid. those people before cannot seriously watch that, and say that Harden was trying to confront MWP. He wasn't even looking at him and was watching for the inbound pass.

Nick O
04-22-2012, 09:34 PM
I havnt seen it but it sounds kinda funny

knicks_champ
04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Dirty play by a dirty player.

socalswag24
04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
psh ron knocked his punk *** out! ahahahhahah

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Metta World Peace on his twitter:

just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk really was too much... Didn't even see James ..... Omg... Looks bad
Retweeted by KEVIN DING

JC_
04-22-2012, 09:36 PM

lol He said it was an unintentional elbow. That was a straight up Bruce Lee no-look elbow with full force behind it. If he had turned to look at Harden after with the expression "oh ****, i didn't know your face was there" then him acting as if it was unintentional might be slightly believable. I wish we could have seen him fight Ibaka after, cause I think Ibaka has a few screws loose too and he might have put mwp in his place.

Nick O
04-22-2012, 09:37 PM
AHAHAHAHAH k I saw it and then immidiately after saw his tweet... havnt laughed that hard in a while..

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Kobe asked about MWP's elbow on Harden:

"All you guys know him, what a sweet guy he is."

Tweeted by Kevin Ding

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 09:39 PM
More Metta via Twitter

Hope James Hardin is ok... I remember when I hit by Marc Gasol the same way.. I was spitting up blood and a headache during the game...

agapeLAKERS
04-22-2012, 09:39 PM
You're joking me, right? When, in the history of sports, has it been okay to elbow another player in the frickin' temple? So apparently if a game gets overly physical then it's okay to start throwin' 'bows? Whatever you say, Jon Jones.

I hated Lakers fans before, but the nerve that you people had.. to cheer World Peace as he walked off the court. Just an absolutely disgusting and shameful display.

When Blake Griffin is dunking. LOL

No excuse for the cheap shot, not sure he meant to hit him in the head??? multiple game suspension for Ron Ron. SMH

Nick O
04-22-2012, 09:41 PM
this is probably the end of his career as well... whatevs it was a good one.. my guess tho is when its all said and done he will be looked on favorably as a folk hero much like Rodman.. i like both of em.. what can i say they are entertaining. both were very good players.. tools though.

tredigs
04-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Metta World Peace on his twitter:

Retweeted by KEVIN DING

Artest is digging himself a hole. Not only is he a cheap-shotter, but he's also a coward who's trying to lie his way out of it? Good luck bud.

Have fun finding one instance in your history where you can show video of yourself throwing high/hard/straight elbows to celebrate a layup.

kblo247
04-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Cry me a river. Harden is just as stupid as Ron for not making any basketball play

Like I said about Ron. I have no problem with what he did. Give him 2-3 games. I also don't feel sorry for Harden as he pulled the same stunt versus Dallas this year when a player wasn't looking his way, where he faked an elbow to the ear like he was hurt when he wasn't just to turn a game. Let's not act like Harden has no past with this bs antic

Harden got hit because he put himself in the spot to be hit. He wasn't coming to get the ball as it hadn't even been picked up by a Thunder player to be inbounded and the ref picked it up. He wasn't in the wrong place as he wasn't part of the dunk. He purposely put himself there head at Rons armpit like he did versus Dallas with the idea of flopping to turn the momentum of the game and probably get Rn tossed off a refs natural instinct when Ron is in a scuffle or ugly play, and he just wasn't quick enough so he got knocked out for it.

Harden put his head and face in there, he just happened to have a glass jaw and feel a real hit this time. No concussion for him thankfully, but hopefully it teaches him to stop with the bs that he has tried to pull twice now this year. Likewise Ron earned the games by hitting him according to the letter of the law, it it shouldn't be excessive as the precedent is 1-2 games as Dwight has shown with the way he throws elbows while looking at guys

He got knocked the **** out and Ron will do his 2-3 games as he didn't go head hunting or looking for Harden to hit him, Harden ran up on him ducked his head at his arm pit like he was defending when it was his teams ball, to try and sell a flop to the ref like he has a past history of faking an elbow to the head versus Dallas

Lastly as far as the fighting stance, he has every right to defend himself from Ibaka who ran at him. He didn't throw a punch, and didn't have to because Serges punk *** realized who he was running at when he saw his face and eyes, and he ran faster than Melo did from Nate the other way without a hand being raised

NYtilIdie
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Cry me a river. Harden is just as stupid as Ron for not making any basketball play

Like I said about Ron. I have no problem with what he did. Give him 2-3 games. I also don't feel sorry for Harden as he pulled the same stunt versus Dallas this year when a player wasn't looking his way, where he faked an elbow to the ear like he was hurt when he wasn't just to turn a game. Let's not act like Harden has no past with this bs antic

Harden got hit because he put himself in the spot to be hit. He wasn't coming to get the ball as it hadn't even been picked up by a Thunder player to be inbounded and the ref picked it up. He wasn't in the wrong place as he wasn't part of the dunk. He purposely put himself there head at Rons armpit like he did versus Dallas with the idea of flopping to turn the momentum of the game and probably get Rn tossed off a refs natural instinct when Ron is in a scuffle or ugly play, and he just wasn't quick enough so he got knocked out for it.

Harden put his head and face in there, he just happened to have a glass jaw and feel a real hit this time. No concussion for him thankfully, but hopefully it teaches him to stop with the bs that he has tried to pull twice now this year. Likewise Ron earned the games by hitting him according to the letter of the law, it it shouldn't be excessive as the precedent is 1-2 games as Dwight has shown with the way he throws elbows while looking at guys

He got knocked the **** out and Ron will do his 2-3 games as he didn't go head hunting or looking for Harden to hit him, Harden ran up on humans ducked his head at his arm pit to try and sell a flop to the ref like he has a past history of faking an elbow to the head versus Dallas

Lastly as far as the fighting stance, he has every right to defend himself from Ibaka who ran at him. He didn't throw a punch, and didn't have to because Serges punk *** realized who he was running at when he saw his face and eyes, and he ran faster than Melo did from Nate the other way without a hand being raised

That's exactly what you did in that entire post.

310Casper
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
he should've saved that ufc move for blake griffin.

tredigs
04-22-2012, 09:53 PM

He got knocked the **** out and Ron will do his 2-3 games as he didn't go head hunting or looking for Harden to hit him, Harden ran up on humans ducked his head at his arm pit to try and sell a flop to the ref like he has a past history of faking an elbow to the head versus Dallas

Wanna bet on that "2-3" games? The stupidity of the rest of your post/yourself aside, I can GUARANTEE it is more than a 2-3 game suspension. Ron - the moronic thugged out lowlife that he is in his heart, and likely will revert back to post NBA career - is rightfully ****ed on this one.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 09:56 PM

Harden got hit because he put himself in the spot to be hit. He wasn't coming to get the ball as it hadn't even been picked up by a Thunder player to be inbounded and the ref picked it up.

u can't be serious. look at the vid and say that again...

ddent12
04-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Where s the interview with Harden? I'm sure he has a lie or two about the event .... I hope he mans up and says the truth. " hey I did try to get into MWP to stir things up but didn't expect to get hit like that" but of course he won't the little b@#%

justinnum1
04-22-2012, 09:58 PM

He got knocked the **** out and Ron will do his 2-3 games as he didn't go head hunting or looking for Harden to hit him, Harden ran up on him ducked his head at his arm pit like he was defending when it was his teams ball, to try and sell a flop to the ref like he has a past history of faking an elbow to the head versus Dallas

You sir are the first to receive one of these from me

:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

long ball
04-22-2012, 09:59 PM
What artest did was pretty ******. He should probably be suspended for the test of the season.

I think harden purposely walked up on him though and artest was like "mother ****er get out of my way".

I hope harden is ok.

Crackadalic
04-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Look worse then I thought. He felt contact and used his elbow but i don't think he thought he was going to hit his head. Probably thought he was going to go for the body but it didnt turn out that way

JC_

No, Harden isn't as stupid as Ron or your post. The difference is Ron might have just ****ed his team in the *** just to give a guy a bruised jaw.

tredigs

Mike Brown shakes his hand after too. Building on that foundation of class they got going on over there in Laker Land.

Sssmush
04-22-2012, 10:03 PM
If World Peace ever plays in another basketball game, then I hope Harden sues the league.

Seriously, this guy has gotten like 100 chances and he keeps making dirty plays.

If Roger Goodell was the commissioner of the NBA, then MWP would be banned from the NFL forever, the Lakers would be fined and would lose draft picks.

L... O... L

1. Bad boyz of the NBA is back!! Kobe, Artest AND Bynum defending on one team, with Sessions and Barnes also thrown into the mix.

2. I've watched this quite a few times, and honestly it looks more like a flop every time.

3. Is Artest really so vastly stronger than Harden that just a quick backhand and he's completely over with? Really? The hit doesn't even look that devastating as everyone is making it out to be, as the announcer makes it seem.

If Harden doesn't drop to the ground like he got Mike Tyson'd, and roll around like a transvestite soccer player auditioning for a roll in a horror movie, we'd just say that it was kind of a nasty elbow that Artest threw as he turned, when Harden was bumping into him at the WRONG TIME.

Seriously, it's basketball. Elbows get tossed sometimes. This isn't revolutionary. Harden's face isn't split open like he got Isaiah'd by Karl Malone or something. Harden is making this seem worse because he's an incredible lightweight and/or flopper.

iliketurtles24
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
dick

tredigs
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
L... O... L

1. Bad boyz of the NBA is back!! Kobe, Artest AND Bynum defending on one team, with Sessions and Barnes also thrown into the mix.

2. I've watched this quite a few times, and honestly it looks more like a flop every time.

3. Is Artest really so vastly stronger than Harden that just a quick backhand and he's completely over with? Really? The hit doesn't even look that devastating as everyone is making it out to be, as the announcer makes it seem.

If Harden doesn't drop to the ground like he got Mike Tyson'd, and roll around like a transvestite soccer player auditioning for a roll in a horror movie, we'd just say that it was kind of a nasty elbow that Artest threw as he turned, when Harden was bumping into him at the WRONG TIME.

Seriously, it's basketball. Elbows get tossed sometimes. This isn't revolutionary. Harden's face isn't split open like he got Isaiah'd by Karl Malone or something. Harden is making this seem worse because he's an incredible lightweight and/or flopper.

The ditch just digs itself. It amazes me that people like this exist.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 10:05 PM
L... O... L

Harden has a concussion fool:facepalm:

NYtilIdie
04-22-2012, 10:05 PM
It was a clear flop, right L.A. fans?!?! Getting elbowed in the ear doesn't really even hurt, only a ***** would think so!

Sssmush
04-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Mike Brown shakes his hand after too. Building on that foundation of class they got going on over there in Laker Land.

Keep in mind, the NBA is going to want a team of MEN, tough, solid defenders and storyline villains to go up against the Heat in the Finals, not a neatly coordinated squad of effeminate submissives, no matter how bin Ladenish their beards may look.

OKC: FAIL

Lakers: On the rise

29$JerZ
04-22-2012, 10:08 PM
The fact there are people who applaud this is pathetic.
Wonder if this happens to Kobe how awesome it would be.

tredigs
04-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Also, the fact that Artest is trying to cover this up and you can just tell in his voice that he has zero remorse for this incessant bull ****/aggravated assault that he exhibits should really just result in a ban. A ban period. Never back in the NBA. Why would you let this dude make millions of dollars a year as a walking/talking/bowing disgrace to your organization?

Swashcuff
04-22-2012, 10:10 PM
You people who attempt to defend that blatant elbow are scum... useless, worthless, classless SCUM

fadedmario
04-22-2012, 10:10 PM
What a piece of ****. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Lakers fan. I wish they'd kick him out the league.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Kblo is actually right. Artest just made the dunk and was celebrating like a ******** gorilla. Harden wasn't even running down the court on offense. Ibaka was taking the ball out of bounds to Westbrook, and Harden decided to stay around that area and be around Artest when he easily could have run to the other side of the court to play offense.

The guy stuck around, clearly went near MWP after the made dunk during the dead ball, and paid for it.

Although Artest is a complete ******* for what he did, Harden was indeed trolling hard. This is the same guy who felt he was in Kobe's league and smacktalking him in the first Lakers-OKC game this season. Fact of the matter is, at the end of the day, Artest was wrong for what he did and Harden is still a dumbass troll. No need to do anything extracurricular during dead balls. Just run on offense after a made dunk by the opposition.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Kblo is actually right. Artest just made the dunk and was celebrating like a ******** gorilla. Harden wasn't even running down the court on offense. Ibaka was taking the ball out of bounds to Westbrook, and Harden decided to stay around that area and be around Artest when he easily could have run to the other side of the court to play offense.

The guy stuck around, clearly went near MWP after the made dunk during the dead ball, and paid for it.

on inbounds more often that not both guards are down there to accept the inbounds pass. don't give me this "he should've been running up the court" crap. He wasn't even looking at Artest when they contacted each other at first, and it wasn't a confrontational bump.

Sssmush
I love how you say this behind your computer. If you were Harden you'd be knocked out cold.

Like I said, if I was Harden I wouldn't stick my head in there, just like I wouldn't do that with Shaq, or I wouldn't draw a charge at full speed from Karl Malone, or I wouldn't spit in Barkley's face.

If you watch the video, Harden is clearly starting/provoking something. What is Harden doing right before the elbow? Seriously... what is Harden doing? How is his body positioned? What is he doing to Artest's arm?

Harden is trying to be slick about it, but honestly you can clearly see what he's doing. It's unfortunate that Ron made this mistake, but it's clear why it happened. Ron just went a bit too hard on Harden. What, do you expect to see Harden physically push Artest around the court?

ABOMB_56
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most Laker fans calling for Wade's head after his hard foul on Kobe during the ASG that broke Kobe's nose? If you ask me, that seems a tad bit hypocritical.

PlayDPlease
Ron Artest is one of the dirtiest players in the league and he should be permanently banned from the sport.

Sadds The Gr8
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most Laker fans calling for Wade's head after his hard foul on Kobe during the ASG that broke Kobe's nose? If you ask me, that seems a tad bit hypocritical.

thank you.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM

on inbounds more often that not both guards are down there to accept the inbounds pass. don't give me this "he should've been running up the court" crap. He wasn't even looking at Artest when they contacted each other at first, and it wasn't a confrontational bump.

He didn't even go to toward the out of bounds line to approach the ball out of bounds from Ibaka, he moved to the side where MWP was celebrating. You're telling me MWP, a guy who can easily steal the inbounds pass with his fast hands, you would actually go even more near him during an in bounds play?

KB24PG16
04-22-2012, 10:16 PM

no one asked for him to get kicked out of the nba, but asked that it shouldve been a flagrant foul and unnecessary for asg

PlayDPlease
04-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Harden instigated it. The refs were letting OKC get away with physical play and it was only a matter of time before Metta World, Barnes, or Bynum hit back. How did Harden's clown *** get hit in the side of the face but grab the top of his head in agony? :laugh:

LOL. Yeah Harden instigated it. What a clown.

Sssmush
04-22-2012, 10:17 PM
You people who attempt to defend that blatant elbow are scum... useless, worthless, classless SCUM

Jeez. It's an elbow. An elbow. Have you ever even played basketball before?

What do they teach big men about clearing space after grabbing a rebound?

You act like nobody ever got clipped with an elbow in a basketball game before.

PlayDPlease
04-22-2012, 10:17 PM
no one asked for him to get kicked out of the nba, but asked that it shouldve been a flagrant foul and unnecessary for asg

Except Ron has a history of violence, including attacking fans.

Sorry but Artest should be permanently retired.

Hopefully he goes back to Queens, gets off his meds, and buys some rope at Home Depot and calls it a wrap.

What a POS human.

justinnum1
04-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Ron Artest is one of the dirtiest players in the league and he should be permanently banned from the sport.

We finally agree on something.

Although Artest is a complete ******* for what he did, Harden was indeed trolling hard. This is the same guy who felt he was in Kobe's league and smacktalking him in the first Lakers-OKC game this season. Fact of the matter is, at the end of the day, Artest was wrong for what he did and Harden is still a dumbass troll. No need to do anything extracurricular during dead balls. Just run on offense after a made dunk by the opposition.

2 things. artest knew he was there, even if he wasnt planning on doing it. And check out that obvious follow through by artest. It wasnt like he knocked into him on purpose, he hit him and followed through. As dirty as they come. Stop trying to justify it.

PlayDPlease

He was not clearing space. He wanted to pummel a player on the opposing team b/c he thinks he is a bad ***.

Like the Detroit fans.

He also clothes lines players with routine frequency (along with that other filth Bynum).

Sorry but he if the league ever cared and stopped sucking Buss caaaahhhhk he'd be out.

KB-Pau-DH2012

It was intentional and there is no excuse for it. I don't like that Harden got hurt, but the guy obviously doesn't understand the "scouting report of personalities" in the game, or else he wouldn't be barking up the wrong tree that is Metta World Peace ala Ron Artest.

NoahH
04-22-2012, 10:19 PM
He didn't even go to toward the out of bounds line to approach the ball out of bounds from Ibaka, he moved to the side where MWP was celebrating. You're telling me MWP, a guy who can easily steal the inbounds pass with his fast hands, you would actually go even more near him during an in bounds play?

Excuses.

ABOMB_56

So a hard, but clean foul to stop two points from being scored is unnecessary for the ASG, but a blatant elbow to the face AFTER Artest clearly bumped into Harden and knew he was there, shouldn't be a big deal?

KB24PG16
i think theres a .1% artest is banned from the nba^

Sadds The Gr8

LOL yes he did. watch the first 5 seconds of the video and please stop lying to yourself.

NoahH
04-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Except Ron has a history of violence, including attacking fans.

Sorry but Artest should be permanently retired.

Hopefully he goes back to Queens, gets off his meds, and buys some rope at Home Depot and calls it a wrap.

What a POS human.

this

tredigs
Like I said, if I was Harden I wouldn't stick my head in there, just like I wouldn't do that with Shaq, or I wouldn't draw a charge at full speed from Karl Malone, or I wouldn't spit in Barkley's face.

If you watch the video, Harden is clearly starting/provoking something. What is Harden doing right before the elbow? Seriously... what is Harden doing? How is his body positioned? What is he doing to Artest's arm?

Harden is trying to be slick about it, but honestly you can clearly see what he's doing. It's unfortunate that Ron made this mistake, but it's clear why it happened. Ron just went a bit too hard on Harden. What, do you expect to see Harden physically push Artest around the court?

What I believe this neanderthal is trying to say is that you should not feed the animals.

What I'M saying is that this animal needs to be put back in his cage.

On a side note, do you think there are dogs smarter than Ron Artest? I'm being serious.

29$JerZ
As soon as Metta hits him with the elbow he doesn't even react towards the fact he hit someone. That's not something you do if it's accidental.
It's a blatant premeditated hit.

QueensG
That elbow was almost as bad as the one Blake Griffin gave gasol when he blatantly elbowed his Nick head and temple then dunked and wasn't called for anything and was not suspended...NBA refs can suck a dick

KB24PG16
So a hard, but clean foul to stop two points from being scored is unnecessary for the ASG, but a blatant elbow to the face AFTER Artest clearly bumped into Harden and knew he was there, shouldn't be a big deal?

i personally did not say that he should be suspended for 3-5 games but not permanently as some of you call for

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Excuses.

Nope, not excusing Ron Ron. What he did was wrong.

I'm not absolving him of anything.

But what I am pointing out is Harden being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

justinnum1
if anyone cant see the obvious follow thru, buy a ****ing pair of glasses.

NoahH
That elbow was almost as bad as the one Blake Griffin gave gasol when he blatantly elbowed his Nick head and temple then dunked and wasn't called for anything and was not suspended...NBA refs can suck a dick

Thaaaat wasn't intentional. He was trying to score and wasn't attempting to level Gasol. This is COMPLETELY different

Sssmush

Right. Good point. But nothing happened on that, even though it was a totally premeditated and unnecessary cheap shot in an all star game resulting in a broken nose.

Ditto for Blake absolutely CREAMING Gasol and elbowing his face on dunks, not once, but twice, and pushing him completely across the floor and victory dancing afterward. And then the foul is on Gasol.

Ok, fine. That's all fine. Actually, if you want it like that, it suits the Lakers fine. But don't start whining when Artest puts a little smack down Harden Karzsai there.

right? Ok it's a foul. Ejection. Great flop by Harden and he got a thin skull, so, add a two game suspension.

U mad?

PlayDPlease
It was intentional and there is no excuse for it. I don't like that Harden got hurt, but the guy obviously doesn't understand the "scouting report of personalities" in the game, or else he wouldn't be barking up the wrong tree that is Metta World Peace ala Ron Artest.

So the rape victim is to blame ....

I hope someone pops a cap in his head personally.

The guy is a menace to society. Heaven helps us the day he no longer plays.

NoahH
04-22-2012, 10:22 PM

But what I am pointing out is Harden being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ok wrong place wrong time yes, but he wasn't trying to get hit with the elbow.

ABOMB_56
i personally did not say that he should be suspended for 3-5 games but not permanently as some of you call for

Oh I wasn't calling you out in particular haha. I was just making a general statement in response to your post.

KB-Pau-DH2012
LOL yes he did. watch the first 5 seconds of the video and please stop lying to yourself.

I will watch it again and get back to you.

justinnum1

there are so many horrific examples i can give of people being in the wrong place at the wrong time, there is no justification for it. What haden did happens hundreds of times during a game, no one is as ****ing stupid and dirty as artest is tho.

when i saw it live, it looked like an accident, after my first replay it was so obvious.

NoahH
04-22-2012, 10:23 PM
So how many games does everyone think he's getting here?

PlayDPlease
04-22-2012, 10:24 PM
It was a race between Metta and Kenyon Martin but Metta is champion D-bag.

Like I said, I hope he jumps off a building tonight and hope he does not get anyone else on the ay down.

What a miserable human.