PDA

View Full Version : Mock-Trade Deadline Voting: (1) Heat vs. (3) Bulls

KH12
04-22-2012, 02:58 AM
This is a game we ran where users would take over the GM chair for a randomized team at the trade deadline to make trades with other users to improve their team. We then ranked the teams and seeded them accordingly, and now it's your part in the game where you vote to see who moves on.

Please do not vote only based on one of the teams or players involved being your favorite, but who you truly believe would win in a 7 game series. Thanks!

Miami will have home court advantage in this series!

Heat Depth Chart:
G: Steph Curry - DJ Augustine - Jameer Nelson
G: Aaron Afflalo - JJ Redick - Travis Leslie
F: Kevin Durant - JR Smith - Martell Webster
F: LaMarcus Aldridge - Pattrick Patterson
C: Marcin Gortat - Aaron Gray

Bulls Depth Chart:
Kyle Lowry ................. Mario Chalmers ............. Ishmael Smith
Thabo Sefolosha ......... Michael Redd
Luol Deng .................. Mike Miller .................... Lance Thomas
Pau Gasol .................. Taj Gibson ................... Josh Harrellson
Roy Hibbert ................ Cole Aldrich ................. Jerome Jordan

Heat Write-Up:
Only the people hurt on the day the Mock Trade deadline started would not count so both Aldridge and Curry will be playing. Just thought I'd make that clear as there was some conjecture in the previous match up. All players listed will be playing.

Since both teams are at full strength I think the HEAT simply have too many weapons. A perfect mixture of star power (Aldridge, Durant) and quality starters (Curry, Afflalo & Gortat) + a bench that consists of Jameer Nelson, JJ Redick, JR Smith, Patrick Patterson, Martell Webster, DJ Augustin and Aaron Gray. This team In my opinion simply has too many weapons and depth to lose in a 7 game series. Both teams are well built but I'll leave the final decision to the voters.

Bulls Write-Up:
None.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-22-2012, 03:53 AM
easily heat, even when curry could go down with injury

Bulls_fan90
04-22-2012, 03:56 AM
All players are assumed healthy though (But I get what you mean).

Baller1
04-22-2012, 04:53 AM
Sorry, but this would be a slaughter. Heat in 4 or 5.

Sportfan
04-22-2012, 08:14 AM
its not that bad. bulls barely win 1 matchup, but they still matchup very well. lowry, thabo, deng, pau, hibby on D that's a very good defensive team. taj off the bench as well. gotta give it to heat though too much firepower

DR_1
04-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Heat, but I think just like in the West it's close. The Bulls look like they would be a better cohesive unit, but in this game the talent of the Heat should be able to take the Bulls in 6. Just want to congratulate both gm's on the good job they did of retooling their teams.