PDA

View Full Version : Blazers Eyeing Mitch Kupchak

JasonJohnHorn
04-19-2012, 09:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7833485/sources-portland-trail-blazers-eye-los-angeles-lakers-mitch-kupchak-gm

I don't personally know why any team would want Mitch as their GM. He was handed a dynasty on a silver platter and has all-star cailbre players who are willing to the sign for the MLE or vet-min. The pick ups Mitch has made for LA have been no brainers. Things get practically handed to him and he still manages to let the PG spot go to $#!T over the last couple of seasons. And he's done nothing impressive in the draft. I can't think of one steal the guy has picked up.

I think the Blazers were better off with Pritchard.

Thoughts?

bholly
04-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Is that an intentional misspelling and I'm just not getting the joke, or do you just not even read the thread title before you post it?

A top-2 center at #10 is considered a steal, I would've thought.

A lot of people really liked the CP3 deal, too. And you probably have to give him some credit for the Pau deal - Memphis weren't negotiating with themselves.

I mean, I'm not sure I'd hire him, but it's not like he's never done any good.

MonroeFAN
04-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Bynum says hello

topdog
04-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Is Mitch Cupcake's contract up?

Sssmush
04-20-2012, 02:36 AM
He's got five rings.

Also, the Bynum pick, all of the Bynum non-deals, the Pau deal, Artest signing, getting a 1st round pick from Dallas for Odom, Sessions pickup, and that's just all pretty recent stuff. Just been owning the league season after season. They had to pass new CBA rules just to try and slow him down.

Big league GM. I doubt he'd leave but it would be a huge pickup for Portland if he went there, although I don't think it would be the same for him in Portland, it would be a loss for the Lakers.

Chronz
04-20-2012, 02:41 AM
They shouldve kept Cho