PDA

View Full Version : Who said JOSE BAREA cant be an NBA STARITNG PG???

BALKIS2K12
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
So far hes made alot of TWOLVE FANS look IGNORANT.

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT JJ Barea since he started? 17.2 PPG/9.1 ASSISTS APG.

Hes outplayed rubio to this point & most likely stole lukes job but we wont know for sure until luke comes back sunday if hes put back as the starter by adelman then we will know alot. but heres a nice article on bareas incredible month.

MINNEAPOLIS — There's a stack of Tylenol packets four high in J.J. Barea's locker, and he's boasting a fat lip that rivals the cosmetic fillers of a Real Housewife. It's the badge of more minutes and a bigger role than he's accustomed to, his stitches unraveling and coming open in a display that's as grotesque as it is inspirational.

Lately, those stitches can't keep up with Barea, with his tough speed and bullish determination that have at times been the only things keeping the Timberwolves afloat. You wouldn't know it, either from the team's record or the attention he's garnering, but the point guard is currently in the midst of one of the best streaks of his career.

There's no way to deny it: J.J. Barea is carrying the Timberwolves, and he may be the only bright spot in their performance during these last forgettable weeks. But in the midst of an 11-game losing streak, even a bright spot can be tarnished by finishing with not quite enough, as both the Timberwolves and Barea did in Tuesday's 91-84 loss to Memphis.

The Timberwolves should be upset that they let the Grizzlies run away with the game in its final four minutes, that they couldn't recover from a questionable foul call against Anthony Tolliver that turned a potential three-point play into a turnover. Barea, as much as is possible, should not, despite falling one point short of tying a career high. As disappointing as these past weeks have been for the team, he should find a way to be proud, because unlike every other bench player, he's found a way to step up consistently -- in a big way.

"He's been the guy who, since we've had all the injuries, we've really had to lean on, and he played a great game tonight," Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman said. "He's a competitor... but it's a big load, because we don't have anybody else who can handle the ball, so it's important that he's on the court."

Barea finished with 28 points, one off his career high of 29 against Milwaukee on Jan. 1, 2011 for the Mavericks. It's the most he's scored all season for the Timberwolves, and his eight assists were tied for the most of any player in the game. He also tied a career high with five three-pointers. But what's more notable than this single game is what Barea has done in his past eight, the best streak of his six-year career.

Over those games, Barea is averaging 16.1 points. That's the seventh-best average among point guards in the league over that time span, and with 34.9 minutes per game since April 4, he's playing the seventh-most minutes of any point guard, as well. He's also gone eight straight games with 10 or more points, topping his previous career high of seven consecutive 10-plus point nights that he set from March 30 to April 10 of last season.

His recent streak is even more impressive when considering the two games he played on March 21 and 23 before missing six with a thigh contusion. Including those games, in his past 10 Barea has averaged 17.2 points, numbers that border on ridiculous for a career bench player who's been forced into a starting role.

In some ways, Barea has made his name as a player who's capitalized on being overlooked. In Dallas, opponents focused on Dirk Nowitzki, at times allowing Barea more freedom then they should. In Minnesota, that distraction was Kevin Love, who like Nowitzki made Barea more effective simply by drawing double coverage.

"It's hard," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said of handling Barea. "You have to pick your poison, and you always stay with the better of the two."

Now, for perhaps the first time in his career, Barea has become the focus. Not only has he fallen into a starting role since Luke Ridnour's injury -- his return coincided perfectly with the first game Ridnour sat out -- but he's also become the team's only consistent ball-handler.

For most players, that would be a lot. But Barea has played alongside some of the most talented in the league, from veteran Jason Kidd in Dallas to rookie phenomenon Ricky Rubio with the Timberwolves. Obviously, he's picked something up from those experiences, and he's treated his starting role with the same tenacity as he does guarding a far larger opponent.

"I'm not used to it," Barea said. "You know, I'm used to playing 20 to 25 minutes max, but I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying fighting with my teammates and going out there and seeing what we can do."

After the game, Adelman said that ideally, he'd like another ball handler on his team right now, someone other than his point guard. But that's not a realistic wish at this point, and the Timberwolves will have to make do with what they're given. But they're hardly settling, getting more out of Barea than most might have imagined. They should be thankful that the point guard is accustomed to handling the ball so much and so effectively when he's in the game, even if it's usually for far less time than he's been playing lately.

Losses cloud performances like Barea's, and it's hard to dispute that he's getting some of his numbers solely because other players aren't there to post them. But even without the statistics, Barea provides something that's not captured in any box score. He's a source of momentum, an aggressive role model for young players, showing them just how possible it is to contribute in a larger role after seeing inconsistent minutes all season. He's selfless, passing the ball and deferring to teammates on Tuesday instead of shooting recklessly in hopes of hitting a career high. He creates opportunities, and on Tuesday he kept his team in the game.

It might not have been enough for the win, but Barea is making his mark late in the season. He's setting a standard for himself and meeting it, and at a time when Adelman is looking toward next year and calling for players to impress him, the point guard seems to be the only one who's listening.

gwrighter
04-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Cool Story

Iodine
04-18-2012, 09:21 PM
He might be the only Stariting pg in the NBA

b@llhog24
04-18-2012, 09:23 PM
So much reading for such a small guy.

spreadeagle
04-18-2012, 09:26 PM
So much reading for such a small guy.

bahahaha nice

Sota4Ever
04-18-2012, 09:26 PM
He is back!!! Little Jose Juan Balkis!!

Sota4Ever
04-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Outplayed Rubio. Oh the things you say to arouse yourself...

greg_ory_2005
04-18-2012, 09:28 PM
What is the Wolves record since that time? :laugh2:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4203/gamelog;_ylt=Ajz65SrOoexxn0EBteqZo_pDRwU6

BALKIS2K12
04-18-2012, 09:32 PM
What is the Wolves record since that time? :laugh2:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4203/gamelog;_ylt=Ajz65SrOoexxn0EBteqZo_pDRwU6

What is kevin loves record all this time as a t-wolve? i can play that game too you know.

eibbor
04-18-2012, 09:35 PM
After your 2 main guys go out somebody has to do something. He's definitely leading the team in turnovers lately.

BALKIS2K12
04-18-2012, 09:35 PM
what REALLY INTRIGUES ME is how JJ BAREA is doing all this playing with a HANDICAPPED MIDDLE-SCHOOL ROSTER.

Confusious
04-18-2012, 09:36 PM
He might be the only Stariting pg in the NBA
Oh man. :laugh:

BALKIS2K12
04-18-2012, 09:38 PM
After your 2 main guys go out somebody has to do something. He's definitely leading the team in turnovers lately.

Yeah just shows what BAREA can really do when he is the focal point of the offense instead of the 3rd man.

iliketurtles24
04-18-2012, 09:43 PM
BALKIS is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are trolling hard.

yea he has been the only good part of our season the past 10 games, but he is not better than rubio, if you really still believe that than you are what i call a dumbass.

VCaintdead17
04-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Yeah just shows what BAREA can really do when he is the focal point of the offense instead of the 3rd man.

He's started 8 games..........

and it's 16 ppg

eibbor
04-18-2012, 09:48 PM

yea he has been the only good part of our season the past 10 games, but he is not better than rubio, if you really still believe that than you are what i call a dumbass.

Dude, I don't know what the **** is going on in your sig, but I love it

BALKIS2K12
04-18-2012, 09:53 PM

lil rickys career is prob over after that really bad acl tear. hes gonna be the second ocming of roddy beabouis. my man jalen said it best he'll be smart not to play the whole season next year and wait.

jj will most likely be the starter to open the year next season which is good bc we already seen a sample of what barea can do given the oppurtunity to start. & chill out on the name calling this forum isnt about that unless.

PurpleJesus
04-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Balkis, I really dont think you watch Wolves games. You just look at box scores.

Rubio before the injury...Wolves currently held the 8th seed.

After the injury...Wolves are terrible.

Look at Bareas turnovers since entering the starting lineup...terrible.

It took 2 PG's to get injured before JJ finally got time...definitely not starting next year.

shep33
04-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Even though it was unbelievably dirty... this thread deserves a Bynum elbow drop

JLynn943
04-18-2012, 10:08 PM
:yawn:

Rangerchick
04-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Good to see him succeeding. Just needed an opportunity to start like Dragic did.

Sadds The Gr8
04-18-2012, 11:52 PM
cool story brah

Blitzbolt
04-18-2012, 11:59 PM
I saw him play yesterday he is taking all the shots just because the wolves have a WNBA roster.

Who cares.

BALKIS2K12
04-19-2012, 12:19 AM
I saw him play yesterday he is taking all the shots just because the wolves have a WNBA roster.

Who cares.

why you hating on lil jj for man? you should be happy for the little guy.

i mean 9 STRAIGHT double doubles in a 10 game stretch i dont care who you are its the nba.

iam brett favre
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Every coach on every team he's been on since college? :shrug:

VCaintdead17
04-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Again....he's started for EIGHT GAMES....

thekmp211
04-19-2012, 12:31 AM
i love jj barea, so yeah. but no. he is best served playing off the bench for a contender. you don't want to rely on his production, way too risky end of story. i do think he's been struggling most of the year cause he's played hurt.

Blitzbolt
04-19-2012, 12:40 AM
He he has a ring for a reason.

eibbor
04-19-2012, 12:45 AM
i love jj barea, so yeah. but no. he is best served playing off the bench for a contender. you don't want to rely on his production, way too risky end of story. i do think he's been struggling most of the year cause he's played hurt.

I'd take him off my bench all day long without question. But not as a starter... He turns it over a lot trying to do too much.

He has played ok, but if you took him out of that lineup and inserted anybody, their stats would be inflated with the team they are putting on the floor.

BALKIS2K12
04-19-2012, 12:57 AM
I'd take him off my bench all day long without question. But not as a starter... He turns it over a lot trying to do too much.

He has played ok, but if you took him out of that lineup and inserted anybody, their stats would be inflated with the team they are putting on the floor.

like kevin loves stats all year w/o rubio? you can keep trying to say that and ill just backfire with that same crap all day.

JLynn943
04-19-2012, 01:10 AM
like kevin loves stats all year w/o rubio? you can keep trying to say that and ill just backfire with that same crap all day.

Barea's stats =/= Love's stats

PurpleJesus
04-19-2012, 03:52 AM
Balkis (OP) claims thus far since Barea has joined the Wolves

Barea is better than Love
Barea is better than Kobe
Barea is better than Kidd
Barea is better than Dirk
Barea was the reason Dallas won the chip
Barea is better than CP3
Barea should be the #1 option on a contender
Barea if he stayed in Dallas would have won 3+ more championships
Chuck Hayes would be a good SG for the Wolves because he isnt tall enough to play PF/C

none of what I have stated here is a fabrication, he has posted all of this. If you feel like it, go to his post history and read what he has said in the Wolves forum.

KB-Pau-DH2012
04-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Barrea travelled.

Iron24th
04-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Balkis = Hellcrooner level 10

thekmp211
04-19-2012, 07:57 AM

or his stats with rubio? honestly don't go around trying to make your point of view sound rational. you're the one making the outrageous statement.

it has nothing to do with his stats. it has everything to do with him being a streaky 5 7' point guard. if his shot isn't falling, he's a pretty big liability in most other aspects of the game. and he's too small to take the pounding of a full time starter, especially with the monsters playing pg in this league.

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 09:16 AM
dude, your man crush on JJ is frightening Balkis.

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Balkis (OP) claims thus far since Barea has joined the Wolves

Barea is better than Love
Barea is better than Kobe
Barea is better than Kidd
Barea is better than Dirk
Barea was the reason Dallas won the chip
Barea is better than CP3
Barea should be the #1 option on a contender
Barea if he stayed in Dallas would have won 3+ more championships
Chuck Hayes would be a good SG for the Wolves because he isnt tall enough to play PF/C

none of what I have stated here is a fabrication, he has posted all of this. If you feel like it, go to his post history and read what he has said in the Wolves forum.

PJ is not lying. All of these claims were made by the OP in the Wolves forum.

iliketurtles24
04-19-2012, 09:32 AM
PJ is not lying. All of these claims were made by the OP in the Wolves forum.

i third that, plus as was stated in this thread, he thinks jj is better than rubio as well.

Jumi
04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
JJ isn't better than Rubio! He's a great backup pg, though! I can't understand why some fans just can't accept the fact that certain things work the way they work! He's not a starter if Rubio is healthy. He should step up when Rubio is hurt! That's what the team needs, not a replacement a backup!!

Corey
04-19-2012, 10:56 AM
OP you should make your trolling less obvious. It might be funnier.

MoBASS
04-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Man some of you guys are such haters! Dude is a 5 FOOT 8 WHITE guy and he's balling in the NBA!! Do you have any idea how good he is at basketball to be able to compete at that size?

It's effin incredible. Keep your silly hate aimed at guys like LeBron.

Iodine
04-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Balkis = Hellcrooner level 10

Maybe when it comes to one player, but Crooner>>>>>>>>All

'

Anyway the Chuck Hayes one was the best

2-ONE-5
04-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Man some of you guys are such haters! Dude is a 5 FOOT 8 WHITE guy and he's balling in the NBA!! Do you have any idea how good he is at basketball to be able to compete at that size?

It's effin incredible. Keep your silly hate aimed at guys like LeBron.

hahahahahah wooooow. since when is Barea white? there are plenty of good players that are under 6 foot too. again just wow

Iodine
04-19-2012, 03:11 PM
hahahahahah wooooow. since when is Barea white? there are plenty of good players that are under 6 foot too. again just wow

Since June 26, 1984

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Since June 26, 1984

uh-oh. Do we have another member of the JJ Barea fan club here Iodine?

2-ONE-5
04-19-2012, 03:27 PM
yea cuz Puerto Ricans are white now

Iodine
04-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Considering his mom is very white..........

Lim
04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
all i want to know is why he is listed at 6 ft tall when he is clearly no where close to that

Iodine
04-19-2012, 08:02 PM
uh-oh. Do we have another member of the JJ Barea fan club here Iodine?

More like a member of the google fan club :p

2-ONE-5
04-19-2012, 08:05 PM
sorry was this topic about his mom?

BALKIS2K12
04-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Wow JJ is playing out of his mind since hes been the STARTING POINT GUARD!

lol check out this JJ @ the HALF.
already has 11 points------8 ASSISTS & 5 REBOUNDS lol.

dude is only 5 boards 2 ASSISTS away from his SECOND TRIPLE DOUBLE of the year.

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 09:38 PM
best
player
ever

BALKIS2K12
04-19-2012, 10:22 PM
best
player
ever

Gotta be impressed with BAREA as a STARTING POINT-GUARD.

10TH DOUBLE DOUBLE in the past 11 games.
& hes been the STARTING POINT-GUARD in 9 of those games AMAZING.

tonight he got 13 point & 13 ASSISTS & 8 BOARDS.

2 SHY OF A TRIPLE DOUBLE!

iliketurtles24
04-19-2012, 11:32 PM
balkis, do you ever read your posts and say to yourself "self, does this make sense?". Maybe you should.

I love that you rip on love for not being a good player and he is no #1 or what ever ****** argument you have, but then you counter with jj berea has 10 double doubles in 11 games. what was loves double double record? a lot better than 10.

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Gotta be impressed with BAREA as a STARTING POINT-GUARD.

10TH DOUBLE DOUBLE in the past 11 games.

tonight he got 13 point & 13 ASSISTS & 8 BOARDS.

2 SHY OF A TRIPLE DOUBLE!

Impressed is right! I was impressed that Will Bynum ate his lunch tonight, and that Barea put forth is his 6th double double point-assist game of the season. Guess who had double that, and is getting consideration for all defensive teams (hint, its that pesky Spanish rookie PG we had before he tore his knee)? Guess who was awarded the annual "I am a glorified role player from a championship team so I got a big deal that I will forever try and live up to, taking shots that kill my team, and trying to win an Academy award for best flop when my opponent is backing me down, cause I am an umpa-lumpa"?

JLynn943
04-19-2012, 11:44 PM
jj > mj

Hawkeye15
04-19-2012, 11:46 PM
jj > mj

thread.

KB24PG16
04-19-2012, 11:50 PM
havent the wolves lost like 10 straight while he's been the starting pg?

UPRock
04-19-2012, 11:50 PM
I love JJ Barea, he's from my hometown but NOW WAY IN HELL he's better than Rubio. We can say he's a good player, but not GREAT, that's overrating him.

Now I'm waiting for the Josh Lucas thread...

eibbor
04-19-2012, 11:55 PM
I love JJ Barea, he's from my hometown but NOW WAY IN HELL he's better than Rubio. We can say he's a good player, but not GREAT, that's overrating him.

Now I'm waiting for the Josh Lucas thread...

Is that John Lucas's kid? Damn, he could have been the 4th!

UPRock
04-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Is that John Lucas's kid? Damn, he could have been the 4th!

That's what I'm trying to say, some people like to overrate players without even knowing their names.

The player is having a 10 game stretch and he's already the best for them.

iamsteel
04-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Rubio>Ridnour>JJ

There's a reason the coaches have the depth chart that way at the PG spot. If anyone thinks JJ's play lately will change that, they will be let down. He is a good player, but not the guy to run the team.

Twinsfan24
04-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Barea is probably the best point guard to ever play the game.:facepalm:

iamsteel you live in Duluth? I lived up there for about 3 years I loved it up there!

iamsteel
04-20-2012, 01:03 AM
There are a lot of worse places to live.

CoffeeJanitor
04-20-2012, 03:52 AM
So far hes made alot of TWOLVE FANS look IGNORANT.

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT JJ Barea since he started? 17.2 PPG/9.1 ASSISTS APG.

Hes outplayed rubio to this point & most likely stole lukes job but we wont know for sure until luke comes back sunday if hes put back as the starter by adelman then we will know alot. but heres a nice article on bareas incredible month.
Hey, ever heard of defense? Ever heard of Barea being the only damned ball handler on the team since Rubio and Ridnour went out?

He's done an okay job but let's not pretend he's outperforming Rubio.

Edit: Guess I fell for the bait.

BALKIS2K12
04-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Barea per 48. 21.8 & 10.7 assists per game.

Haters still gonna hate though lol.

iliketurtles24
04-20-2012, 09:32 AM

and bakers gonna bake
and fakers gonna fake

Stop baking and stop faking balkis, it will save everyone on here some trouble

MrfadeawayJB
04-20-2012, 10:28 AM
He has played good, but i still see his best role as a energy 6th man off the bench

kingsdelez24
04-20-2012, 12:10 PM

Mike James's per 48 stats were like 39 points and 20 assists? Your point?

phoenix_bladen
04-20-2012, 02:22 PM
So? It's April that's when ppl get overrated because most teams stop giving a **** anyways and getting ready for the playoffs

See Ramon sessions and Darren collision

BALKIS2K12
04-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Looks like LITTLE J.J. is doing it again 7 POINTS & 9 ASSISTS @ the half.

Wheres the haters @???

BALKIS2K12
04-22-2012, 09:21 PM
14 points & 12 ASSISTS 7TH DOUBLE DOUBLE FOR JJ. NOT BAD PLAYING WITH A BUNCH OF SCRUBS.

twolves21
04-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Looks like LITTLE J.J. is doing it again 7 POINTS & 9 ASSISTS @ the half.

Wheres the haters @???

Yup he did it again 5-18 shooting 3 TO - Jenkins dominated him, his great off the bench because he brings energy but he cant keep up with most starting points guards in the NBA.

BALKIS2K12
04-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Yup he did it again 5-18 shooting 3 TO - Jenkins dominated him, his great off the bench because he brings energy but he cant keep up with most starting points guards in the NBA.

I blame that on ADELMAN not BAREA.

BAREA DIDNT GET ON BREATHER THE WHOLE DAMN GAME. DUDE WAS GASPING FOR AIR THE WHOLE 4TH QUARTER. I DONT KNOW WHAT ADELMAN WAS TRYING TO PROVE PLAYING BAREA THE WHOLE 48 MINUTES. MAYBE HE WANTS TO MAKE HIM TOUGHER.

Iodine
04-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Barrea ended world hunger a couple days ago guys

twolves21
04-22-2012, 09:57 PM

BAREA DIDNT GET ON BREATHER THE WHOLE DAMN GAME. DUDE WAS GASPING FOR AIR THE WHOLE 4TH QUARTER. I DONT KNOW WHAT ADELMAN WAS TRYING TO PROVE PLAYING BAREA THE WHOLE 48 MINUTES. MAYBE HE WANTS TO MAKE HIM TOUGHER.

Ahhhmmm Jenkins also played 48 minutes, that didn't seem to phase him at all.

iliketurtles24
04-22-2012, 09:59 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I TOTALY SAW THAT TOO, IM SURE HE PAID FOR RUBIO AND RIDNOUR TO GET INJURED SO HE HAS AN EXCUSE TO PLAY JJ 48 MINUTES A GAME TO MAKE HIM SHOOT 5-18. WHAT KIND OF AN *** IS ADELMAN ANYWAYS, GOODNESS. :mad:

twolves21
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I TOTALY SAW THAT TOO, IM SURE HE PAID FOR RUBIO AND RIDNOUR TO GET INJURED SO HE HAS AN EXCUSE TO PLAY JJ 48 MINUTES A GAME TO MAKE HIM SHOOT 5-18. WHAT KIND OF AN *** IS ADELMAN ANYWAYS, GOODNESS. :mad:

Hahahaha this ^^

BALKIS2K12
04-22-2012, 10:22 PM
JJ BAREA as a STARTER--->15.8 points and 9.7 assists

RICKY RUBIO 10.6 points & only 8.2 assists.

Looks like BAREA runs the offense better than rubio if you ask me.

Maybe RUBIO is the one who needs to be coming off the bench next year.

iliketurtles24
04-22-2012, 10:45 PM

really? i see your point man, im sorry for ripping on you so much. Your logic is undeniable.

MonroeFAN
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
christ

JLynn943
04-22-2012, 11:29 PM

So you're saying Barea is barely better offensively than a rookie PG? And of course that's overlooking the whole other half of the court.

Not a very strong argument.

BALKIS2K12
04-23-2012, 12:06 AM
So you're saying Barea is barely better offensively than a rookie PG? And of course that's overlooking the whole other half of the court.

Oh its a very strong arguement esp when you pencil in RUBIO got to play with KEVIN LOVE & LUKE his whole time as a starter.

BAREA didnt play a lick with LOVE as a starter also he didnt play with LUKE as a starter either and still put up INSANE numbers.

I think ADELMAN might of found his new starting pg for next season.

BALKIS2K12
04-23-2012, 12:07 AM

Oh its a very strong argument esp when you pencil in RUBIO got to play with KEVIN LOVE & LUKE his whole time as a starter.

BAREA didnt play a lick with LOVE as a starter also he didnt play with LUKE as a starter either and still put up INSANE numbers.

I think ADELMAN might of found his new starting pg for next season.

Hawkeye15
04-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Barrea ended world hunger a couple days ago guys

With a steady diet of post feed turnovers.

BALKIS2K12
04-23-2012, 12:14 AM
JOSE BAREA THE REAL LEADER OF THE T-WOLVES TEAM CALLS OUT THE PLAYERS.

SOMETHING KEVIN LOVE & RICK ADELMAN WERE TO CHICKEN CHIT TO DO ALL YEAR.

Guard J.J. Barea was more direct. "We've got problems here," he said after scoring 14 points with 12 assists in 48 minutes with Malcolm Lee battling illness. "We have a lot of guys that don't care. On a basketball team, when you have a bunch of guys who don't care it's tough to win games. We're going to keep getting [losses] here until we get players that care about winning, about the team, about the fans."

Barea said he's noticed it before, but not like Sunday, when the team, he said, took the collapse with too much nonchalance.

"There are a bunch of us who care and play hard," he said. "But there is a bunch that don't care. We have to change that."

THIS IS NOW BAREAS TEAM!!!

PurpleJesus
04-23-2012, 12:17 AM
lol...we have Kevin Love, and Ricky Rubio...but somehow Balkis thinks it Barrea's team...what a crackpot.

Hawkeye15
04-23-2012, 12:18 AM
That's enough out of you.