PDA

View Full Version : Andres Nocioni criticizes Tyreke Evans & Joakim Noah

Fresno
04-17-2012, 04:19 PM
On Evans:

Andres Nocioni on Tyreke Evans: "I can't really say what I want to say because I'm on TV... Incredible talent, but I think teams sometimes should be tougher on the younger guys. What he brought to Sacramento was trouble in the locker room and that doesn't take you nowhere."

On Noah:

Andres Nocioni on Joakim Noah: "He's like a tornado. He's nothing special, doesn't have any talent. It's all strength and aggressiveness."

http://canalplus.es/nba/gnba+/temporada-2011-2012/nocioni-sincera/20120413plucandep_2/

Shammyguy3
04-17-2012, 04:22 PM
:laugh2:

Andres, there's not much to say other than you weren't talented either. You and Noah were of the same mold, except Noah is far more skilled than you were.

Blitzbolt
04-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Inside information!!!!!!!

MJ-BULLS
04-17-2012, 04:26 PM
noah doesnt posses alot of skills, but what he does posses is alot of the same stuff rodman had, heart intensity and desire to win.

kinda surprised he said this. i want jo to be aware of this.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-17-2012, 04:33 PM
well...he's probably right:shrug:

marj987
04-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Can't argue about him being 100% right, by why is even saying something.

b@llhog24
04-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Is he even still in the league?

Ezio
04-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't need Jo to do anything but rebound and defend with the occasional passing.

slamfan4life
04-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Cant believe noche would say **** like this about old teammates...wow

justinnum1
04-17-2012, 04:49 PM
lol

MJ-BULLS
04-17-2012, 04:51 PM
maybe he was mad we didn't pick him up after deng said he wanted him back. lol

DeyAce
04-17-2012, 04:54 PM
who cares what that scrub has to say

sammid21
04-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Noah actually has great passing skills, better than Noce. Looks like he is set on burning his bridges.Used to be a fan of his but now he just blows

dhopisthename
04-17-2012, 04:59 PM
I am pretty sure you have some talent to make the nba I don't care how much or how hard you work.

Baller1
04-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Haha, made me laugh.

Hanamichi23
04-17-2012, 05:12 PM
lol Do you even speak spanish OP? If you do, you should be able to tell that he didn't mean what he said about Noah in a mean way, he was actually praising him. Here is exactly what he actually said about Noah:

"Joakim Noah is a tornado, he isn't anything special, he doesn't have a special talent, he is all strenght and fighting spirit, and you can tell that he really wants to win"

He was asked to give an opinion on a few players, I'm sure when he said "he doesn't have a special talent" he meant it compared to the other nba players he talked about.

He was hard on Evans though.

Iron24th
04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Lol u mad noc?

72 Wins
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Doesn't he want back in to the Bulls? lol

davids22
04-17-2012, 05:23 PM
noah doesnt posses alot of skills, but what he does posses is alot of the same stuff rodman had, heart intensity and desire to win.

That's what they say about who suck. Does no one else watch The League?

GoPacers33
04-17-2012, 05:30 PM
He's right :shrug:

Fresno
04-17-2012, 05:43 PM
lol Do you even speak spanish OP? If you do, you should be able to tell that he didn't mean what he said about Noah in a mean way, he was actually praising him. Here is exactly what he actually said about Noah:

"Joakim Noah is a tornado, he isn't anything special, he doesn't have a special talent, he is all strenght and fighting spirit, and you can tell that he really wants to win"

He was asked to give an opinion on a few players, I'm sure when he said "he doesn't have a special talent" he meant it compared to the other nba players he talked about.

He was hard on Evans though.

Took the translations from another site.

How do you know he was praising Noah when he had just followed up ripping Tyreke Evans who was his teammate for only 1 year? I've never seen anyone criticize Tyreke as being that bad of a person who brings negative energy to a team.

Hanamichi23
04-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Because I watched the interview. Spanish is my first language. He talks about Rose (praises him), then Ben Wallace (praises him), then Chandler (praises him), then Noah (praises him), then Paul Westphal (criticizes him), then Evans (criticizes him), then Doug Collins (makes good and bad comments).

At the end of the interview he says the bulls would be his first choice if he could come back to the nba. Doesn't make much sense to talk bad about Noah and then say that.

PacersForLife
04-17-2012, 06:10 PM
He's right :shrug:

True.

PleaseBeNice
04-17-2012, 06:23 PM
He is just another euro who thinks he is better than he is. Complains about roles and shots. This means nothing from this scrub. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt Reke brought any trouble into the locker room, because Reke is humble, shy, and doesn't speak up. He's most likely pointing at what Reke had going for him in regards to Westphal and the Kings Org giving Evans free reign which i disagreed with when it was happening

Klivlend
04-17-2012, 06:37 PM
He is just another euro who thinks he is better than he is. Complains about roles and shots. This means nothing from this scrub. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt Reke brought any trouble into the locker room, because Reke is humble, shy, and doesn't speak up. He's most likely pointing at what Reke had going for him in regards to Westphal and the Kings Org giving Evans free reign which i disagreed with when it was happening

What don't I get about your sig? What PSD history were you part of?

justinnum1
04-17-2012, 06:56 PM
guess he wont be playing the bulls again lol

daricoliver
04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
What was Noc's nickname, Chapu or something like that. I think it means devil in Spanish. I think Noc has some of the sour grapes syndrome. While it is true that Noah is not the most talented offensive player, the skill set he has is impressive. He is an ok shooter and has improved in this area, he shoots a pretty decent percentage. He is a very good passer. He handles the ball very good for a big guy. He is also a very good rebounder, and good defender. It was no accident that Noah had a triple double this year. This was an absolutely ridiculous statement for Noc to make.

bholly
04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Because I watched the interview. Spanish is my first language. He talks about Rose (praises him), then Ben Wallace (praises him), then Chandler (praises him), then Noah (praises him), then Paul Westphal (criticizes him), then Evans (criticizes him), then Doug Collins (makes good and bad comments).

At the end of the interview he says the bulls would be his first choice if he could come back to the nba. Doesn't make much sense to talk bad about Noah and then say that.

Could you tell me what he says about Doug Collins? Would love to hear it, but my Spanish is pretty average.

cheaptrikz
04-17-2012, 07:18 PM
:laugh: noc