PDA

View Full Version : Trophy up for grabs.

ldawg
04-17-2012, 07:20 AM
This is the first time in a long time you can't tell who wins it all. Its up for grabs. Bulls, Miami, Lakers, Okc, Spurs, Boston all have a real shot while any of them can be upset by Clippers, Memphis, Dallas,Nuggets,Magic,Hawks,Knicks,Sixers. Can you predict who win it all?

thekmp211
04-17-2012, 08:09 AM
yeah but no cause the league is ruined, uh ermm david sternn uhhh BIG MARKET TEAMS!!! Gahhh damn NBA...stupid stars...herk a derk.

it's awesome. i love that the league is wide open. the veteran teams have the experience, but talent is really at a great place league-wide right now.

the_antz_nest
04-17-2012, 08:19 AM
iam voting a lakers v bulls final.
i think la is peaking at the right time with to much height and hopefully kobe can slide right back in and not mess with the chemistry.

bulls are the same i just dont see anyone beating them in a 7 game series (miami for that matter aswell). but if bron plays like this though the playoffs
it could be lakers miami finals...

thenaj17
04-17-2012, 09:08 AM
This is the first time in a long time you can't tell who wins it all. Its up for grabs. Bulls, Miami, Lakers, Okc, Spurs, Boston all have a real shot while any of them can be upset by Clippers, Memphis, Dallas,Nuggets,Magic,Hawks,Knicks,Sixers. Can you predict who win it all?

There are pretty much 5 teams that can win it this year barring some amazing run like the Mavs did last year, which i just don't see.

Heat, Thunder, Bulls, Lakers and Spurs in that order (Bulls 3rd because of Rose injury uncertainty)

I would put my mortgage against any of the others not doing it. They're just not good enough.

PacersForLife
04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Yet another thread not mentioning the Pacers while they are mentioning teams like the 76ers and Nuggets. :rolleyes:

Cavs_Fan24
04-17-2012, 03:55 PM
^first thing i realized was no love for the pacers once again, and people are gonna feel really stupid come playoff time cuz indy is gonna surprise A LOT of people.

I've caught a few games this year of the Pacers and their balanced offense is going to be deadly in the playoffs, no matter who they play.

#appreciate

xk4
04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
The only thing the Pacers lack is experience. They are playing some scary bball right now.

Blitzbolt
04-17-2012, 04:06 PM
I have no idea who is gonna win it.But I still have the Heat as favorites just because of the BIG3 but anything could happen especially in the West.

Cfrey
04-17-2012, 04:08 PM
umm the Heat are winning it all and i called it the minute they lost the finals last year so I've been pretty set on my decision for a long time now

BullsFan_1
04-17-2012, 04:09 PM
Heat-Thunder finals is inevitable.

sixer04fan
04-17-2012, 04:09 PM
Take my Sixers off of that list immediately. We suck. Do you even watch basketball? What's wrong with you?

xk4
04-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Heat-Thunder finals is inevitable.

Bucks-Suns imo

YoungOne
04-17-2012, 04:34 PM
it's always up for grabs....