PDA

View Full Version : Mock-Trade Deadline Voting: (1) Heat vs. (4) Nets

KH12
04-15-2012, 01:06 AM
This is a game we ran where users would take over the GM chair for a randomized team at the trade deadline to make trades with other users to improve their team. We then ranked the teams and seeded them accordingly, and now it's your part in the game where you vote to see who moves on.

Please do not vote only based on one of the teams or players involved being your favorite, but who you truly believe would win in a 7 game series. Thanks!

Miami will have home court advantage in this series!

Heat Depth Chart:
G: Steph Curry - DJ Augustine - Jameer Nelson
G: Aaron Afflalo - JJ Redick - Travis Leslie
F: Kevin Durant - JR Smith - Martell Webster
F: LaMarcus Aldridge - Pattrick Patterson
C: Marcin Gortat - Aaron Gray

Nets Depth Chart:
C: Marcus Camby (28) | Kosta Koufos (20) | Chris Johnson
PF: Dirk Nowitzki (39) | Nazr Mohammed (9)
SF: Dorrell Wright (33) | Derrick Brown (15) | Terrence Williams
SG: Joe Johnson (30) | Gerald Green (18)
PG: George Hill (32) | Joe Johnson (8) | Anthony Carter (8)

Heat Write-Up:
None.

Nets Write-Up:
None.

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Writeup: We all know what Dirk did last time he played the HEAT!

ugafan
04-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I love the Heat team.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Is LMA considered out?

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 01:27 AM
LMA and Steph Curry hurt. Dirk's gonna feaaast

Greet
04-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Nets have Gerald Green, therefore they win.

Birdmannn
04-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Nets got this **** down.

Greet
04-15-2012, 01:43 AM
lol, no way this kid is going to stop Dirk.

Greet
04-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Isn't Curry and LMA injured anyways?

Good luck having Augustine and Patterson start LOL

Ezio
04-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Yeah are LMA and Curry out?

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Yeah are LMA and Curry out?
I mean it's a mock trade deadline so it's this season. It would only make sense that they'd be out and not magically heal for the playoffs

Bulls_fan90
04-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Even if injuries do count; I feel like I have the better PG, SG, SF and C.

And my bench is miles better. But meh..

Dirks gonna feast?? Durant is playing on Dorrell Wright :laugh:

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Even if injuries do count; I feel like I have the better PG, SG, SF and C.

And my bench is miles better. But meh..

Dirks gonna feast?? Durant is playing on Dorrell Wright :laugh:
Augustin isn't better than Hill.

And Dirk would absolutely FEAST on your PF

Bulls_fan90
04-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Augustin isn't better than Hill.

And Dirk would absolutely FEAST on your PF

Hill has been a scrub this year. I would take Jameer over him without looking at the statistics (Feel free to prove me wrong)

And Durant would absolutely FEAST on your SF...which is what I said in my previous post...

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Even with no Lebron the HEAT are choking!

Shammyguy3
04-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Even with Curry and Aldridge out, the Heat would still win this imo.

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Hill has been a scrub this year. I would take Jameer over him without looking at the statistics (Feel free to prove me wrong)

And Durant would absolutely FEAST on your SF...which is what I said in my previous post...
Hill has been a scrub this year? That's a joke considering how absolutely atrocious Augustin has been.

Augustin has an awful 49% TS% and has negative win shares :laugh2: He's been a joke this year on a joke team.

Hill has a 56% TS% and he's rated 13th in the entire league as a P&R ball handler, averages about 1 PPP, which is great, on offense, and is rated the 8th best isolation defender in the league all according to synergy, which I know is not bible but gives a good estimation of Hill's statistics. Guy still has registered 3.4 win shares and is beating Augustin in almost every metric. He's better than him this year no doubt.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 11:42 AM

I'm not gonna speak for rosh but I'm under the assumption that JJ will be on KD and Wright on Affalo. Johnson is an above average defender and has the size to play the 3. Sadly there will be no feasting by Durant compared to that of Dirkah on Patterson

roshan3ai
04-15-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm not gonna speak for rosh but I'm under the assumption that JJ will be on KD and Wright on Affalo. Johnson is an above average defender and has the size to play the 3. Sadly there will be no feasting by Durant compared to that of Dirkah on Patterson
:nod:

Bulls_fan90
04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Hill has been a scrub this year? That's a joke considering how absolutely atrocious Augustin has been.

Augustin has an awful 49% TS% and has negative win shares :laugh2: He's been a joke this year on a joke team.

Hill has a 56% TS% and he's rated 13th in the entire league as a P&R ball handler, averages about 1 PPP, which is great, on offense, and is rated the 8th best isolation defender in the league all according to synergy, which I know is not bible but gives a good estimation of Hill's statistics. Guy still has registered 3.4 win shares and is beating Augustin in almost every metric. He's better than him this year no doubt.
Except I'm talking about Jameer NOT DJ. Anyway the rules have been clarified by your man sporty...

what is with these injury claims? we only said LMA cause he's out 4 months. The 2nd round playoffs would be in May when Love will be fine from his concussion!
Which means Curry will be back. So pretty much game over. Also very much doubt Aldridge has hip surgery to repair a
a slight labral tear if his team is the number 1 seed. But I'm not complaining. Add Curry to this team and it's over.

Giannis94
04-15-2012, 07:50 PM
wtf is this so close. Sporty did you contact guys on your friend list because you have a personal vandetta against the Heat GM?